Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry and KiKi: Tales of the Boy Necromancer

Chapter 47: At Chateau Delacour

by SamStone

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Horror - Characters: Fleur,Harry,Hermione,Tonks - Warnings: [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2011-06-05 - Updated: 2011-06-05 - 30200 words

?Blocked
Chapter 47: At Chateau Delacour

“Life is to be enjoyed and every moment savored like the precious thing it is, but sometimes one forgets to enjoy the flowers with all the rushing we do.”– Harry admitted on why he enjoyed his vacations despite being an obsessive almost workaholic.

*******

The Floo deposited them at Chateau Delacour, and Harry gave the girls a wicked smirk causing Hermione and Alice to gasp in dread, which was all the warning they had before he let his already partially released allure and aura hit them at maximum. The girls dropped to their knees landing on spread thighs and hands as their bodies responded to the effect reducing their coherency to lust crazed bitches in heat while their panties, which were already damp, were drenched to ruin. The scent of their arousal blanketed the air, and Apolline froze at the sight of Harry surrounded by the whimpering and waggling their asses in invitation to be fucked girls before her slight gasp caused his burning gaze to slam into her eyes.

Harry glided to the equally aroused woman who was panting at the thick scent of arousal and the aura of power as well as alluring charm radiating from the man she had already eagerly sucked like her childhood as a flower girl in addition to having soaked his skilled fingers in the same encounter. His hand rose to caress her cheek even as his head rested almost at equal level to her heaving firm breasts, and she leaned into his hand as he tilted his head to keep eye contact as he came to stand pressing his arousal into her body. He paid the shuddering in need girls no mind as they were flushed and their dresses had bunched up above their dangling tits as Apolline pulled his head to press into her full breasts as he saw the emotions flooding her eyes as he ground his cock into her barely covered in any contact dulling clothing sopping wet pussy.

“Now that is a delicious welcome to my home, Harry,” Apolline purred as she felt his dick press into her parted lips easily pushing her panties and dress into her sex. “It is wonderful to have you here darling, and especially when you are up to some enjoyable fun. May I suck your cock my most well definitely endowed Marquis Noir, or are you going to eat my eager pussy? What kind of woman would not want to feel this hard dick between her lips either of them, handsome? Besides, I definitely want to be coming around you all night long. Now it seems that the girls were worked up by the trip, but you are getting me as hot and bothered as they are.”

“It is good to see and feel you again Apolline,” Harry said as his jaw rubbed between her breasts as he started to appreciatively slide against her hot sex. “The girls got a bit naughty when we were shopping so I was going to have them begging for release while I see about thanking you for your input on Dora’s sexy suite as she looked delicious in it. I had hoped to spend some time eating you out anyways, but your breasts smell so good right now…”

As he spoke, his chin had helped slide her top down until his face was pressed into her impressive melons so he really couldn’t fault his following behavior as he breathed in the aroma of her body coming off her flushed and aroused tit flesh. Harry turned his head and let her impressive nipples then breast fill his mouth up as Apolline moaned as he worshiped her tits with his tongue and lips even as he ground his cock so delectably into her waiting pussy. His hands slipped under her dress after pulling some of her dress up as he kneaded her ass through her dress to firmly fondle her bared ass cheeks, and he began to slide his pant outlined cock into her panty-covered slit causing her to gasp in pleasure as he worked her slowly to orgasm.

Apolline rolled her head about while her eyes fluttered from the attention he was paying to her body and far too soon, she soaked her panties as his tongue made her drenched even as his arousal rubbed between her thinly covered lips. He stepped back and his hands let go of her dress where it pooled at her feet before they embraced again as he engulfed her tits in turn in his mouth while continuing to stimulate her pussy and ass once more. She had enjoyed the moment of respite before he resumed pleasuring her now only panty clad form and the appreciative look he gave her nicely swollen from his sucking them tits made her shiver in anticipation of his tongue and dick similarly treating her sopping wet twat and she hoped feel her ass similarly pleasured.

“Oh, handsome you feel marvelous and you know how to really suck a woman’s tits that even a girl who hasn’t come from their nipples being played with might learn to come that way,” Apolline said as his tongue and lips treated her breasts with passionate devouring stimulating her body as if he was any other lover doing so to her sensitive clit. “I almost wished Fleur would have won her bet to have you to ourselves this summer, but I saw Dora in her outfit and I wanted to pin her to the floor and eat her out with how sexy she looked. Still you are here and already fucked my somewhat arrogant daughter to sense and I want my turn doing more than getting finger fucked while I suck your lovely cock. I was shocked I came from sucking you, but considering I feel warm and wet with you just paying my tits some attention, I think you are going to make sure I come many times tonight and that is just in the foreplay if this is any indication.”

Harry continued sucking her tits and kneading her ass as Apolline moaned, and he felt her panties become soaking wet against him. He kept going as she pulled his head to her and he felt her panties become drenched as he sucked her tit into his mouth and he knew she was coming nicely from her sounds and motions. Her ass felt very nice in his hands, and he could smell her pussy juices even with her panties in the way. He recalled how delicious both mother and daughter tasted when they sucked him the day before, and he was prone to spending his time in foreplay forgetting to stop savoring the delicious juices that flowed from their delicate flowers. His hands only left her ass when she removed his shirt so that she could feel his muscles against her flesh and so she could also run her hands over his back, but his hands were rally becoming acquainted with her nice full and firm ass that felt utterly warm and responsive in his squeezing, stroking, and kneading. He couldn’t wait to feel how they responded to more enthusiastic attention, and he was sure her ass was firm enough to bounce his hand back when he smacked it or even be capable of bouncing a quarter off that ass like one would a properly made bed.

Still her sounds of pleasure as he felt her pussy through her clinging panties against his strained dick while sucking her tits back and forth and how she wiggled her ass in his hands made Harry notice how similar this was to his almost fuck with June, but he didn’t want to just slide into her pussy just yet as he wanted to taste her since his head was saturated with her aroma filling his nose and the taste of her filled his mouth demanding that he taste her juices as well. She pulled his head to her tit and he showed something more useful if he was a woman or interested in men by engulfing her whole tit and fitting it into his mouth. Her pussy was grinding into him and his hands felt the spasms shaking her ass as well. Once she let go of his head and ass, he was going to get those panties out of the way and drink her pussy down before seeing how she reacted to her on his lips before she freed his dick and he was inside her while his pets watched him ravish her into complete surrender.

“Just wait, gorgeous, I am going to make you feel even better,” Harry purred while letting her almost completely slick tit out of his mouth as her hands relaxed before dropping down and kissing his was as he did, sliding her soaked panties down her legs and eating her until she came over his face repeatedly, while he didn’t hold back and let his Parselmouth tongue vibrate as her hands gripped his face to her sex. “I owed you at least that much Apolline, and I wanted to taste you some more since I had my first taste before. You do have one tasty pussy, and now I know you are definitely wet enough for us to play.”

“How the hell did you do that, Harry?” Apolline asked between panting from her orgasms from his tongue as he slid up her body trailing kisses with his wet lips while his hands ran over her slightly weak legs. “I never come that easily and I have never made a woman feel this week in the knees with just my tongue. Hell, sir, I was a flower girl for a while when I got lost when I was younger, and it still took a lot more time to get any woman’s pussy to have that many orgasms let alone that close together. Now let me feel this and get it out of those tight pants where it can do more good and feel it in me. I would normally give a man a blow before fucking him, but I need this now in my pussy.”

Apolline had her hands on his ass when he came up and moved her dominant hand to stroke him through his pants before moving both to get him out and where he would be standing proud and firm. She felt him in her hands before rubbing him against her lips letting her soaked skin feel his warmth. Apolline ran him through her lips getting them covered in her juices and ran his warm and almost scalding so head across her clit before positioning him at her sopping wet entrance, and Harry enjoyed sinking into her at his own pace while she at first stroked him with his head just inside her before she moved her hands to his ass and tried to pull him into her. He resisted although her hands didn’t stay on his ass long as he resumed suckling her tits so one went to his head while the other ran along his back.

Moving her hands over the appearing lean yet firm muscles of her current lover’s back, Apolline felt the firm, toned and powerful muscles under his heated flesh and she almost wished there was a wall or something so she could wrap her legs around him as he moved inside her, but she wasn’t anywhere as petite as her daughter who likely could be wrapped around him and fucking on him as he walked with her weight of little concern to these inhumanly strong muscles. It was tempting to do so, and the strength carefully restrained in his frame would put a giant to shame. Apolline had no doubt even if she transformed that Harry could hold her down with one hand and that he could probably force any female he saw yet didn’t, while knowing she also knew how to play their bodies as if they were helpless to do anything but succumb to enjoy and then revel in whatever attention he gave them, and that was sending her mind to a whirlwind of heady arousal. Power was sexy and more so when one could see it, and unlike normal wizards having in ages past merely using overpowered Imperious curses to capture and control a Veela, Harry had the kind and amount of power that Apolline knew would attract even the pureblood Veelas at the colonies likely to the point of frenzying and if his aura was unleashed be able to bring them to the same position her daughter and his pets were in right now.

The realization that he was controlling how quickly he slid into her was also maddening, and his hands on her ass kept her from thrusting her hips to have him fully inside her pussy. Still, Apolline could feel her sex was soaked and her pulse racing as she was disbelievingly feeling an orgasm approach with minor gasps as he slowly drew out her first penetration that she started begging him to take her to slam into her so she was full before fucking her hard while they watched. She howled in disbelief as her orgasm hit her like she was being fisted when she felt his body pressed to her tightly and his dick demand and slide past her last inch and knew she was fully filled and suddenly clamped down as she squirted and suddenly he felt larger inside her.

Harry started to slowly move inside her, and being the utter master at what he dedicated his studying to understand and perform that he was soon had Apolline unsure if she was coming with each thrust or when an orgasm ended. His mouth sucked one then the other breast as her hand loosened when she came down and sucked her whole tit while she was in a discernible orgasm, and Apolline was not quiet in her pleasure as he began to move at a faster pace inside her while starting to pull her ass to him while he pounded into her. His pants were drenched from how she had squirted, flowed, and splattered as he fucked her, and he let her tit out of his mouth as he ground into her as he felt her pass out while supporting her weakened legs with his hands on her ass and his body.

“Holy fuck, mother of all fucking orgasms, how in the name of all sexual creatures can you fuck even a half Veela like that without having been milked dry from flooding me with your cum by now?” Apolline asked as she held on for dear life as aftershock orgasms were gripping her pussy around his unbelievable still firm and not drained dick while Harry was only lightly suckling one of her tits. “What are you to be able to fuck me like that? I’m a part Veela used to fucking and having my lovers spent before me and yet it feels like my pussy needs a rest from all that pounding, and most men take years to learn and train to last even half that much pleasure. I think I am going to enjoy tonight and I doubt I will forget or not daydream about today often. Still, I feel as if my pride as a sexual being is being challenged, and I wanted another chance at showing how good a cocksucker I am anyways. Just let me slide down and give you one memorable blowjob, but I am not going to stop until you come down my throat. Besides, I love tasting my pussy on a man’s dick especially when I come even half that much.”

Harry let her tit out of his lips with a pop before giving it a kiss and easing up on the support on her ass so that Apolline slowly slid down him. Allowing her to slip off his dick as he moved slightly, Harry watched as she moaned as she slipped down and he was no longer inside her, while Apolline slowly sunk to her knees with kissing him on the lips as he held her there for a moment before she kissed her way down his chest. His hands felt along her back as she did that, and she kissed around his dick having felt his slick cock as she slid down running across her flushed skin before opening her mouth and kissing his head while his eyes did not see the absolute awe as she began stroking him. He felt her actions before she moved her stroking hand to kneed his balls while her hand stoking his right thigh moved to cup his ass as she slowly and sensually slid down letting him first fill her mouth and rub his flavor across her tongue and cheeks before shifting and slowly sliding him down her throat until her nose was pressed into his glistening with her juices pubic hair.

Once he was down her throat without having even a hint of gagging, and despite the way her head was feeling dizzy from fucking him and the way his flavor and hers filled her mouth, Apolline managed to slowly move her head back while maintaining a level of suction Dora was about the only one to give him. She slowly moved sucking as she held just his head in her mouth while her tongue traced and teased his sensitive head before moving down with her tongue running along his length. His hands were rubbing her shoulders as he enjoyed what she did, as she knew he could easily move his hands or even hand to her hair and just as easily fuck her face. While she could try to bite down if he did that, Apolline wanted his dick too much to risk hurting it, and she could feel that his fingers would be able to keep her jaw from closing with no effort, or if Harry was a rapist or uncaring bastard dislocate her jaw which would only make her suction difficult.

She had felt the muscles in his legs and elsewhere with her hands, and the utter helplessness she felt in knowing that if he wanted to do something, there was nothing to stop him, was arousing her even if she like most women hated rape. Sue there were fantasies about that act for the complete loss of control, but that was different than it actually happening, and against most possible rapists Veela had two weapons they could use. The allure could be used to incapacitate most, and the fire was a good defense if an active one that could be offensive when necessary. Somehow, as she inhaled his musky and potent aroma, Apolline listened to her instincts that seemed to have been allowing her to be more intelligent than her daughter, as despite his name the day before her instincts had screamed that Harry was dangerous magically, physical, and otherwise. Feeling his muscles underneath his skin, Apolline felt pleasure from worshipping his dick as thoroughly as she had enjoyed the men and women who were pussy-whipped by her in her life. She could also tell he was enjoying this and she really wanted to hear his feeling on her performance as she had as her daughter had done put her pride on the line.

“Now that is one sensual blowjob, Apolline,” Harry said as she gave him as long and drawn out a start in sucking up and down his dick as he had when he sunk into her before. “Most don’t seem to think about going at it like that, but that is mostly because they seem to want to get the guy off quick either to finish him off or to have him last longer. Now a sloppy fast fuck is nice, but this while taking longer feels nice, pet. I can understand this as I have done some really drawn out sessions where I leave the girls whimpering between the change in pace. Since you are proud of being a good cocksucker, Apolline, I want you to do your best to make this one that just hearing your name will make me twitch, and if you make this one of the best blowjobs of your life I will fuck you into submission after you are done while the pets watch. I don’t plan to enjoy your ass until after dinner and we will need the food by then with the amount of exertion I plan to have us do by then.”

Looking in his eyes and seeing the resolve and challenge, Apolline continued for a few minutes taking him down her throat and sucking hard as he talked as she tried not to feel her eyes cross that he hadn’t stuttered as she sucked him strong enough to make her husband blow in less than a minute. Still she pulled back and teased his head with the suction that would get most men off in a commercial break while stroking his balls, and only then did she slowly let him out while running her tongue over his head in her open mouth. She watched his eyes where he could see her licking him inside her open mouth before leaving her tongue out and teasing his head in the air while her hand moved from his ass to stroke him as her other hand moved from his ass to stroke his thigh.

“I will take that challenge, Harry, and I am going to give you a blowjob that even the Obliviate spell cant remove from your mind,” Apolline said with prideful resolve at her technique oddly mirroring Fleur’s earlier challenge to her beauty. “I look forward to you fucking me to exhaustion, and it has been centuries since anyone has managed to fuck even a half Veela like me to submission. It will be fun to try, and it is not as if Antoine minds since our blood gives us a libido that is impossible for one normal man or woman to sate, but considering how many times I came just before then you might be able to actually sate a full Veela and not be an emaciated shell. Waiting to feel this cock in my ass will be arousing from the anticipation, and sharing a sensual meal will be fun as well. Now I am going to blow your mind and balls since I will not let this dick get away without feeling it come inside my mouth if not elsewhere.”

Harry chuckled before Apolline took him in her mouth even though her hand would have caused his peers to pop within a few moments, and defeating a Veela in sexual competition was stirring his own desire to win, but either way he planned to fuck her brains out. She won he had a memory to fuel a Patronus that even with his mind shields down likely would injure a Dementor if they weren’t under his control already, and if he won well it meant someone was going to have a suck off which would be fun. He had planned to see more amusing things than Alice and Hermione doing dueling pussies with him or clits with Anne and Dora. The girls had planned some fun for his birthday since their previous attempts at least Alice and Anne’s had been to surprise him and trick him into fucking them, and this year it would be something likely to be a sexual competition with some breaks for just entertainment he would watch.

As Apolline gave him an enthusiastic cock worshipping suck with switches between long drawn out motions and furiously fucking her throat down on his cock, Harry had a flash of white fill his vision as if lightning was exploding across his sight as she sucked him down as he came, and his eyes lost sight of the room even as his legs stood firm instead of collapsing to his ass as he should have done. As he felt his balls flow and explode in a rush out of his dick, Harry suddenly had a momentary vision of four women and his birthday. He looked to be a bit older, and the women were gorgeous and he recognized two of them clearly, while the rest seemed obscured even though he half thought they looked like Sinistra, and someone that his mind refused to believe. Lily, and his godmother Alice were singing happy birthday with at least one other woman as his chair and his cake looked like a sugar covered woman with a candle in her twat and other decorations on her other erogenous zones. They were wearing some sexy clothing that he just knew were edible, and suddenly the vision dissolved into a series of flashes that he tried to commit to memory for their sheer arousing sexuality, but Apolline pouted around his dick and redoubled her effort even though Harry was moaning about how good she was sucking him.

Harry came back feeling dazed with feeling he forgot something just before he felt his trailing orgasm intensify again and his balls seem to churn out another release into her mouth. His hands were running through her hair, and he was unsure which had won and which had lost so he thought they both did even as his release slowed down although the pleasure seemed to remain. If asked, Harry would admit that Apolline deserved to be proud at how good of a cocksucker she was, and as soon as he could find the want to have her stop sucking him then he would give her a fucking she would remember as clearly as he found her blowjob etched into his mind.

Gently tugging on her nursing mouth, Harry pulled free of Apolline’s sucking lips and moved the kneeling woman to her hands and knees, went behind her where he rubbed his dick into her pussy again, and sunk into her pussy as her head snapped up to see the still mewling girls watching her being taken in what she knew was going to be a rough and invigorating pounding. She was soon orgasming and drenching his dick once more, and when she whimpered for a moment of rest, he slid out of her shuddering and drenched sex. Now instead of letting her suck him while her pussy cooled down, he moved over to one of the mewling and utterly aroused to need any stimulation girls, and let Hermione suck him as she tasted her on his dick before he went behind and pounded her to the point of almost climax yet still leaving him covered in her juices. With his dick covered in his first known pussy he had fucked, Harry walked back to Apolline and she didn’t really hesitate before sucking him and tasting her on him.

“Good girl, Apolline, when you are done sucking her juices off I am going to fuck you again,” Harry said as she began to enthusiastically move her head on him. “Then after you come enough, one of the other girls will get to taste you indirectly, and you will get to taste them similarly. Oh and I am not going to push you by sucking me after I fuck your daughter or have her suck me after you came all around me, but otherwise you are going to taste and be tasted by my pets. How does that sound to you, pet?”

“You know just how to make me feel used and I take it you will have me lapping them directly and also I will feel their tongues on my pussy before the night is over, my lord,” Apolline said as she let him out of her mouth as he caressed her oddly smiling in anticipation face. “I noticed how Fleur is waking, Harry, and I take it she found out how your feel not just in her pussy, but in her ass as well. Are you going to fuck my ass as well tonight, lover?”

“Yes, I fucked your daughter in her pussy and ass several times today, and I am going to fuck your ass, but not for a while yet, Apolline,” Harry said as he moved back behind her and sunk back into her well trained and deliriously permanently tight yet easily soaking wet pussy. “Now which of my pets do you want to see suck your juices from my dick and then have you taste theirs as well. While I am going to fuck them, I am not letting Hermione, Alice or Fleur orgasm right now, but Dora will be getting almost as much attention as you tonight. She did manage to drive more men and women to distraction than Fleur did, and she did win the bet so I plan to make sure you both remember tonight.”

“I look forward to feeling my ass being stretched by this orgasm giving cock, but I can understand making them wait to be allowed an orgasm since they did something to need to be punished,” Apolline said before she felt his pounding send her to a string of orgasms until he slowed to just screwing her slowly so she could answer his question. “I want to taste Dora, and I know you are going to have her suck you off after you fuck Fleur so she is going to get more turns than the rest save me. You can pick who next and how many circuits with us sluts you do, but dinner won’t be ready for a while still, and I want to enjoy it with you…”

Harry considered it and then sped up causing Apolline to orgasm again before taking his dick to Dora and repeating the steps that he had with Apolline. He moved from Dora back to Apolline then to Alice. His next go was Fleur then Dora again then Apolline before moving to Anne. He switched it up when he went around again, but the pleading that Alice, Hermione and Fleur did as he stopped just as they were about to orgasm was amusing almost as much as the praises Apolline, Dora, and Anne shouted as he drove them to multiple climaxes on his dick. He also let those three drain his balls a bit when they sucked him and it did leave them purring as well, but Alice, Hermione and Fleur were almost drenched in sweat and looked crazed with almost completely inhumanly primal eyes from his punishment so far.

Sliding out of Dora again, Harry went to Apolline and let her suck him until he had a quick release before moving behind her and pounding her until her legs joined her arms having gone limp as she came intensely with her breasts pressed to the floor and ass stuck up. He savored the feeling of her orgasming around him as her legs moved together making her pussy feel even tighter as impossible as it seemed, and he pulled out to plop on his ass as Apolline wiggled her ass as her pussy was sitting in a pool of her juices. After playing with her ass squeezing and giving her ass a few moan causing swats, Harry rolled Apolline from where she had slumped down to her back and gave her one last pounding while keeping her legs together which seemed to be what made her feel so incredibly tight while lavishing her writhing beneath his thrusting body with his hands and lips.

His dick felt a need to be drained and Dora whimpered enough that he let her suck him until he came before Harry moved to help Apolline to the table for dinner, while he looked at his pets mewling on the floor and didn’t feel like lifting their punishment just yet. At least Dora and Anne had enjoyed some orgasms and their bellies had the help of his cream to soothe the madness of their unrelenting arousal. As she sat in his lap and they enjoyed the delicious meal she had prepared, she looked at them in question before he twitched inside her distracting her train of thought. He captured her breast when her distraction let some of her wine pill on her, and she relaxed before he let go and started feeding her even as his other hand kept her from bouncing with him inside her pussy.

“I am not done punishing my pets, and they have been forgetting that is what they are,” Harry stated before feeding her a chilled grape in a passionate kiss. “So I think they need to be reminded they are my pets and with more than just collars, Apolline. I won’t do that to you since you have been such a good girl, but I want their dinner in bite sized bits that they will eat out of bowls, and a smaller bowl with water, juice or wine for them to drink.”

“So you are going to leave them there mewling in need of being fucked while we eat, my lord,” Apolline interjected as she gave his cock a squeeze to try to encourage his answering her. “You don’t plan to leave them in need all night, do you? I will admit seeing Fleur in such a state is arousing, but I am terrified that I will do something that makes you use such a punishment on me.”

“Don’t be frightened, my pet, and I won’t use that on you unless you act out like they did,” Harry said before kissing her while moving both his hands to play with her ass. “You at least didn’t continue to act like Fleur did and the rest should have been able to keep her in line. I was disappointed that they did not, but Dora does have a reward coming and this will help her cope with it as well.”

They continued to eat, flirt and tease each other’s bodies while the girls settled down into eating and lapping up their drink bowl as their pussies continued to form puddles under their crouched like animal bodies. Once they sat their food down for the elves to take away, Harry lifted her from his lap and laid her on the table as the deserts showed up. He decorated Polly like a cake he half remembered before letting her stew as he took some of the sweet strawberries in a bowl and teased the pets with them and feeding them some coated with their juices as he savored some and kept others to feed to Apolline. Hermione, Fleur and Alice were sobbing like mad because throughout all this they had not been allowed one single minor orgasm, while Anne and Dora had been although Harry had swallowed when they pulled and pulped the strawberries after licking them to orgasm when they did so.

Harry fed the remaining juice covered Strawberries except any from Fleur which he had teased her with before eating them in front of her to Apolline while he proceeded to give her a thorough lapping until she wished he hadn’t trussed her on the table preventing her from doing more than undulating and pressing her sex to his lips. She should have expected it as bondage was legendary in Marquis Noir’s clubs, and his mannerisms seemed to give that inclination, but she just surrendered and let her body be eaten to drench his face until she was whimpering in overload. He did push her over when he took one of the new toys and soaked it in her juices before sliding it into her ass while whispering as his fingers toyed with her almost too sensitive sex between suckling her nipples that this way she would be ready when he did enjoy her ass and fuck her to submission once more.

She watched as he set it vibrating and the clamps he attached to her nipples and she thrashed in her restraints unable to look away as he finally took mercy on his pets and fucked them while letting all of them orgasm as he clearly pounded their asses before making them suck him afterwards even as the vibrations pushed her into a pleasant haze of pleasure with minor climaxes and she knew her pussy was flowing over the toy in her ass. Her eyes were wide as he walked to her and she knew that he had decided to take her hear in the dining room while the rest were able to see even if they were sprawled on their bellies in puddles of their own juices. Her mouth opened as he got close and she moved to catch his cock as he started to caress her face as she moved her head as much as she could in her restraints.

“Well that should ensure my pets behave next time as I think a few hours on edge should drive the point home even though they did have a hard time as they seemed to all hit at once and are still twitching in aftershocks now,” Harry told her as she moaned and pressed her face to his hand while sucking him in hopes he was going to pull that toy out and claim her ass before maybe ravishing her in bed all night along with them once they were not practically out of it. “I had thought the horse would have got the lesson stuck in their heads, but I suppose it just means I got to come up with more properly potent punishments to reign them in when they act up. I take it you have the hint that I want you to suck me before I fuck your ass, and I do have plans for when we retire to your bedroom, but how do you like the toys, pet?’

“So good, they feel so good, my lord,” Apolline moaned out when he slid out of her mouth. “I need you to take me like that, and that vibrating toy feels so delicious in my ass that I want to feel your cock there. They came so hard while you pounded their tight little asses, and I want to come some more. You are going to take me here all trussed up aren’t you, sir. Going to make me beg to claim my ass like the rest of your pets did, yes? Make me beg like a sex slave slut would, but do it to me please, ream my ass to submission and fuck me all night long!”

“You do beg nicely already, pet,” Harry said as he looked at her shining face before moving between her spread apart thighs and moving his hands along her thighs before running around her accessible openings. “Are you sure you don’t want me to fuck you in your sopping wet pussy first? I can feel you trying to pull my fingers in, and it is tempting to make you beg me to fuck your ass while I am pounding your pussy again, but since you have been a good slut for me, I will once I feel you come on my fingers. You have to count to five first, and if you fail, I will truss you up and make you watch while I go through the younger pets while I add a vibrating toy to your pussy and have them set to stop while you are on edge. I think that should be incentive to keep count, don’t you?”

“Yes, sir,” Apolline readily agreed before his fingers easily slipped inside and she felt that wonderful trick as he began to stroke her where her clit’s roots met the inside of her pussy. “One... fuck that’s good… Two… I’m coming for you... Three… damn squirting again… Four… fingers stretching so wide… Five… my cunt is about to… oh fuck! Your fist fit! Six… please pull out before I pass out!”

“Six hard orgasms all for my pleasure, slut, and I think you might actually enjoy being fisted as well you were that sopping wet, but you did manage to count your orgasms for me so you get your reward,” Harry said after reluctantly pulling his fist from her cunt as he felt her muscles orgasm and push enough to almost move his arm a bit before he slid the stilled plug out her ass and used his coated fingers to double check she was ready which caused her to moan. “Wake up, pets, my newest eager pet is about to have my dick in her ass for the first time, but she wants to be watched as I pound her until she can’t take it anymore. Some of you missed it, but Apolline here took my fist in her pussy and came like crazy. Now it seems impossible as tight as she is, but she did pass Fleur and Gabby out even though it seems Veela don’t remain slightly stretched after that. So lift your heads up and see the haughty half Veela woman we bumped into who was so rude get her ass fucked to submission, and then we can see if her bed is big enough to play. Dora you will have Fleur and Anne occupying you while Hermione and Alice will be keeping Apolline ready. I will be enjoying you two for the most part, but you can make your toys for the night come if you want.”

Their arched up heads saw the restrained Apolline who was muttering and begging for him as he began to slide into her nicely started open ass. Apolline had just had one hell of an orgasm or six as it were, but she howled before he was half way inside and didn’t stop as he began first slowly sliding inside her and then slowly upped the tempo. The girls smirked as they recalled what that had felt like a little while back as Harry had done the same damn thing and they had been unable to tell when an orgasm began or ended as they overlapped, and even Fleur smirked as she knew her mamma would be feeling as owned as she did right then.

As for the half Veela, Apolline was thrashing on the table as Harry pounded her in her restraints, and she wondered if he would do the same with a swing given her complete surrender to his control of their fucking still. Her pussy was coming almost as strong as when he had worked his fingers then fist into her, but it was closer to the tremors of the last as she almost squirted instead of gushed as Harry drove her mind to black out before being snapped back when an orgasm hit. Her eyes were fluttering and her inner Veela was slowly succumbing and accepting Harry as her master; although, it verged more on her personal god, and her night was not done yet.

Muttering as she felt him pull out of her still twitching trying to milk his dick ass, Apolline was glazed eyes and still shuddering in what seemed like an unending series of orgasmic waves as she opened her mouth and sucked his dick as if it was as automatic as breathing. Her nose was almost flaring to get enough air into her lungs, but her lips had snapped around him as soon as his head was in her mouth. She barely was aware her face was being caressed as Harry slid deeper and easily into her throat as he took control while she licked and sucked instinctively as her mind was too clouded and overwhelmed with the slowly decreasing in intensity orgasms. He signaled the girls and with shaky legs, they moved over and helped release Apolline from her restraints before he finally removed his dick from her mouth. He lifted her in his arms and carried her as Fleur led them to the master bedroom with an opulent bed likely so that Apolline could fit enough lovers to normally satisfy her hungers.

Hermione and Alice latched onto her nipple sucking them as Apolline ended up grabbing their pussies as her pussy and ass calmed down. Harry moved over to Dora who had Fleur and Anne similarly sucking her full breasts and sensitive nipples, and he felt her tighten around him and heard her sighing moan as he sunk into her. The girls enjoyed her fingers in them while Harry ran his hands over the three of them as he moved inside with Dora’s legs around him until she let them relax because she needed to catch her breath. Moving to Apolline he did the same and looked as Fleur and Anne used their hands on her breasts while moving their lips to her pussy and ass taking turns licking them both while one had played with the other’s breasts.

He repeated that until he felt like giving the others some attention and keeping the same groups moved who was his current focus. So, he enjoyed Hermione and Alice with Anne then Fleur getting a few more orgasms from him directly while they varied how they pleasured each other. He drove them all save Dora and Apolline to blacking out and then sleeping after the day’s activities caught up, and had the two help as he savored them both. Eventually experience caught up and Dora was left spread legged with Apolline’s face buried in her sex lapping her like mad, and Harry slid into Apolline’s ass and giving her another thorough reaming before having Dora sleepily suck him with half lidded eyes. Sliding out of her slow lethargic moving lips, Harry went behind Apolline and ran his dick through her soon to be overworked lips before he buried himself once more in her pussy. He was impressed with how she had outlasted the rest, and she still felt good around him as she retightened impressively while being as lubricated as if he had filled her with a turkey baster worth of warm lubricant.

“I can’t believe you outlasted Dora, my happy new slut,” Harry purred as he pounded into her while her mouth was still between Dora’s thighs. “Still you have been coming for me so well, and I haven’t come anywhere inside you but in your mouth. It has been very difficult since you know how to use your pussy to maximize how good I feel, but this time I think I will let you milk my dick. I cannot believe I fucked you and your daughter along with my pets to exhaustion tonight, but you are a half Veela so your libido is higher than a normal woman is, and yet I might just outlast you as well. Still I am going to come soon and you are on your way to one strong enough to rival the intense blowjob you gave me that would make any other man near my age lose it in thirty seconds. I can feel you and this will be intense for us both!”

Roaring with an unknowingly primal and orgasm causing voice even as Harry felt his vision going white, he came inside Apolline’s milking pussy one last time that night in an intense simultaneous orgasm while Apolline soaked their thighs and bodies even as she screamed into Dora. The sound of his release caused the sleeping women to spontaneously orgasm even in their sleep drenching their already soaked and fucked raw pussies, and they snapped awake and arched off the bed before collapsing into a deep sleep. Apolline swallowed as Dora flooded her mouth as Harry flooded deep into her pussy, but she had to keep swallowing as Dora seemed to remained arched off the bed and gushing like a fountain into her barely keeping from sputtering mouth as she churned around her slowly accepted by her in mind, body and magic lord and master.

As he felt his balls were pumping figurative gallons of his come into her even as his orgasm seemed to be lasting hours, Harry felt his vision fade to black before he came to in a white room with a gorgeous redhead rubbing against him that he didn’t recognize at first. She had dark blood red hair that fell past her shoulders and the greenest eyes he had seen, and when he looked down, he saw creamy full breasts that were swollen and actually leaking some very tantalizing smelling milk while her sex was similarly flowing as she rubbed the soaked dripping sex against his once more firm and erect dick. He felt the warm wetness run over him as she rubbed her slit against him, and he opened his lips to ask who this beauty was as he knew he had seen such a gorgeous woman before that he should apologize for not remembering her name, but his open lips were suddenly tingling as some of her milk dripped into his mouth.

He couldn’t help himself, as the sweet milk tasted so familiar that Harry captured one of the running nipples in his mouth before suckling it like his instincts reminded him when he was but a baby. Harry felt the delicious milk explode in sensations as it crossed his tongue before flowing down his throat to warm his suddenly calm and content stomach while his dick suddenly throbbed and felt harder than ever as his stamina felt as if he had just woken for the morning. He didn’t notice as he began to slide his slick with her juices dick along her slit as he had done to June earlier that day as he was too busy sucking her tit down of some of the milk, while her aroma aroused him more than any other with its sense of familiarity and safety. Harry didn’t even notice as his hands went to massage her nicely firm and round ass, as his mind was awash in the exquisite sensations drinking her milk from her full and mouthwatering breasts was sending through his body.

“Oh, sir, I have needed that for so long,” she moaned out as her hands moved to grope his ass and pull his head to her suckled tit. “I have only felt the pleasure you have given your eager sluts while I have been all alone in this void, and my only memories are the wonderful contentment and satisfaction your happily sated fuck toys feel from your attentions. I don’t know my name, my likes, my ambitions or my dreams outside of feeling all that they have directly, my lord. Do you like how my milk tastes, sir? I can remember that I was proud of that and how they look, and I have wanted to feel your lips drawing my milk into your mouth just like this.”

“So good, you taste so fucking good,” Harry almost deliriously murmured as he switched to suckle some of her slightly achingly full right breast. “It is like a bit of the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted mixed with warm comforting milk that I wished I had when I was a kid. I hope that the pleasure you felt indirectly was as good as this is making me feel, and this milk seems to have made me feel as horny as that night, while you feel so warm and wet against me I can’t help but want to feel you around me almost like coming home from a long work trip.”

Feeling his happiness as he continued to suckle her aching with overflowing milk tits while his dick felt so delicious against her almost eternally aroused clit and soaked sex, she smiled and enjoyed it as she worked to have him ready to slide his warm throbbing arousal into her needy pussy. She had felt what his lovers had every time from their sucking this already impressive manhood to feeling it inside their tight wet pussies as well as the one thing her almost nonexistent memories told her she had never done before in having her ass owned by such a nice long and thick cock. Her hand on his ass managed to get him to move back enough that his dick slipped in between her wet pussy lips to lodge right in the entrance of her demanding sex.

“Welcome home, sir,” she purred as he sunk smoothly into her sex bottoming out as he felt that this pussy was perfectly molded to every vein and contour of his cock. “I have wanted to feel this inside me directly for so long, my lord. Now fuck my pussy, sir until you come inside me! Please suck my nipples until they are no longer swollen as well since my tits are aching to be milked by you once more!”

Harry let her nipple loose with a long guttural groan of bliss as he felt her matching pussy around him and that he was fully inside her even to feel his cockhead nicely rubbing past her cervix while her flowing juice nicely warmed his balls. He raised his head from between her aromatic breasts to look at her eyes seeing his lust and pleasure mirrored in those oddly identical eyes, and he felt her hand move from his ass to have both run along his back when her legs wrapped around him pulling him to tap against that warm wall inside her. His face was also mirroring hers as it was glowing with the utterly intense feeling of bliss being inside her was causing him, as she felt whole with him filling her up.

“Now this is some truly good if not divine pussy, you feel so good around me, and your milk tastes so good, sweetie,” Harry purred as he began to move inside her feeling her sex so incredibly tight and sucking him in as he pulled out. “You smell so sexy as well, darling, that I don’t think I can go slow or gentle. I love to show how tender and sensual I can be, you sexy angel, but you make me want to fuck you into the mattress while I feel you continuously coming around me. Now I can’t help it gorgeous, but I am going to be unable to talk as your milk tastes so wonderful I have to suck your tits dry of that addictive and arousing divine nectar.”

Harry latched back onto her warm and flowing nipple and his hands were cupping her ass as he began to move faster inside her. He felt his dick become incredibly sensitive as she gripped around him and his balls became drenched as she came around him, and yet despite the sensations being some of the most intense he had felt, Harry kept moving inside her even though her pussy felt as if it would be constricting to just his pinky. He felt something pass through him and realized that he had a vague recollection of that sensation when he had an orgasm before his balls had begun to produce anything. It felt so good that he just kept moving in her embrace while moving from breast to breast as one refilled by the time he emptied the other, which was either some charm or the bizarreness of this dream like place.

“So good, you’re fucking me so good, handsome,” she purred before she howled and came around him again. “You keep making me come just like I dreamed you would! I am coming again! I love this feeling, lover, and I don’t want you to stop until you make me cum my brains out when you can’t help but spray my pussy with your hot sticky cum!”

Harry didn’t answer as his mind was almost in a daze as he felt her coming around him so often he barely was aware around his own sensations of ecstasy as his balls grew fuller with each delayed ejaculation. Their thighs were drenched with her juices and it had run down her ass as his face was flushed and his eyes glazed in pleasure while he continued his frantic pounding into her as well as repeatedly suckling each of her refilling tits of the milk that seemed to make his dick firmer and his pace barely draining his stamina even as her pussy seemed to convulse in a never ending series of overlapping contractions. His dick was dripping his lubricant inside mixing with her own as he felt as if he was being milked even as he was milking her mind blowing arousing creamy white breasts of her sweet creamy milk, and the both of them were drifting in bliss as their minds were flooded with sensations and their body chemistry was going crazy.

The gorgeous sexy dark redhead was bring driven into at a pace that rivaled the fastest machines that Sarah had mentioned the shop would have, and Harry felt the impending drive growing to unimaginable levels while his body seemed to be jumping up levels of orgasmic plateaus he had never felt before he had reached his normal limits before. That her orgasmic convulsions were about to milk him as thoroughly as a cow on a milking machine was little concern to Harry as his mind was unable to think through the pleasure their motions were causing them, and his subconscious was trying to process where he had smelled her scent that made him feel so safe, secure, and while in her arms feeling he was home. There was something familiar about her aroma and the feel of her arms and legs around him that was making him content even as for some unknown reason Harry found that moving inside her orgasming pussy was hauntingly familiar to him.

“Love you baby,” his current red haired goddess of a lover said as Harry was getting close to coming inside her while still almost unwilling to stop suckling her tits of the milk that had filled them for as long as she remembered. “I love how you feel inside me, sir. I want to feel you fill me up as I milk you as you have been milking my swollen with milk for you tits. Give me some cream, my lord I need you inside me again!”

His head jerked up pulling her nipple with his lips before it let go with an audible snap leaving a trail of milk as his mind started to put it together even as his balls churned while he was stunned to disbelief even as his body kept pounding into her body. He should have realized from the taste of her milk that stirred memories of safety and happiness, but her pussy had felt so good around him his mind had resisted considering the option. Her eyes were the exact same shade as his own while he would gut anyone that tried to call her hair being in any way similar to the orange red that the Weasleys sported, as it was a dark red so soothing to his eyes. His body was on automatic and by the time that his mind processed her request, his body had already decided to grant her plea.

“Oh fuck Lily!” Harry shouted out as he exploded inside her as he realized who was milking his cock deep into her womb. “I love you to my pet, and I won’t stop loving you. You loved me so much, darling, I can’t help myself anymore!”

Harry looked at her as he felt his mum’s pussy seem to keep milking him in a long drown out orgasm, and he couldn’t tear his eyes away as he saw the pleasure in her eyes. Lily poured her joy at the experience into him as he was pouring his reconnecting love into her. His head was held up even as the scent of her arousal and milk was luring him to resume suckling her once more. Her face was alight with her pleasure and her lips moving as she tried to process through the orgasmic wave that was barely easing up on what memories his calling her by name had freed. Harry wanted to surrender and keep enjoying her even as he felt that her milk and the delayed release was allowing him to still be rhythmically pouring into her slick and squirting pussy.

“My name is Lily, I can’t believe I forgot about that Harry, my loving son,” Lily said while looking at him lovingly even as Harry stopped resisting and resumed nursing her nipples such that she moaned from it as he continued to spurt inside her sex. “I have been in this place for so long and my only constant was that you loved me, I love you, and the pleasure that you give me and your other pets. I don’t feel bad about this considering what happened a few times when you were nursing, baby. Besides, it was considered normal among purebloods for a mum to train her son in how to satisfy women while practicing on any willing female relative available, and I think I was planning on that when you were older, my darling little man.”

Harry suddenly recalled what his mum was talking about and that he had nursed on her, which often brought her to a panting soaked and hair trigger to orgasm. The particular incident had been when his gorgeous mum had been nursing him with just her sexy corset on since she had been interrupted with her passed out lover to feed his greedy belly. He had nursed as she reclined somewhat sleepily and her arms had grown tired until he was seated between her spread thighs. He was still hungry and his nose had detected an aroma he associated with feeding, and the next thing his baby mind knew was that his mouth was getting something sweeter than milk while his mum was saying something happily encouraging him. Lily had lifted him up and kissed him while she looked at him in wonder, and she had called him a natural darling. She had dropped him off in his crib after lifting him up to finish draining her other breast of some straining milk while her words had been filled with pride.

It hadn’t been the only incident and the most embarrassing thinking back was when his body had reacted to friction when Lily had nursed him after a bath before dressing him. He had responded by rubbing against her and his firm yet already growing impressive in size more than a baby should have between his legs had slipped inside where he had little more than a year before spent his beginning months. He had thrown his arms around her waist to grab on while he had rocked as he had when crawling even if it did remind him of what Uncle Padfoot had done when drunk to the furniture. His mind had not remembered it consciously, but he understood why his uncle would do that if it felt anywhere near that good, and his mum had been enjoying it even if his earlier nursing and once more ending up nursing her clit instead of her nipple had left her spent and unrelenting to his naïve innocent exploration.

“I just remembered that, Lily, but it leaves me wondering what to call you when we are like this,” Harry said after letting her nipple free from his mouth where it had been as he remembered his abnormal incidents. “Do I still call you mum when I am buried balls deep into not just the warm womb I grew in but the first one I had felt around me, or do I call you my pet like you seem to enjoy? This place seems to have transferred every sensual and sexual act I have been involved with and poured those sensations and feeling into you while it seems to have made you enjoy what I do to my other pets. I had thought you were a figment of my imagination or the personification of my perfect woman considering that just before when I slid into you I felt as if you were either gifted with the perfect pussy to utterly match my dick or my dick was formed to it you perfectly touching everywhere just right.”

“I think we are more complicated than that, as while I can’t remember much just yet and the pleasures you gave me over the years is all that I have known for so long that I like when you call me your pet as much as I like calling you sir, my lord, or master,” Lily said before moving her lips to kiss him fondly while rubbing his back as he was nicely inside her still. “I liked when you called your pets names and used them hard, but this was fun as well feeling you completely focused on me and I can now recall that every time I nursed you my darling not so baby boy anymore that I was always soaked if not had an orgasm or more by the time you were done draining them from straining. As I said, I can’t remember much of before lover, but I know I had several ladies at my beck and call, as your pets and you do. Unfortunately, my mind is a bit disassociated in recalling names and people, but considering that you always give your girls many orgasms and I have felt every one and action you gave them from disciplining to rewarding and other games, I am lucky not to have ended up a complete nymphomaniac addicted to your merest attentions. I love you, Harry, and that will never change. It is not as if you haven’t had lovers older or more experienced than me either, and James and my female companions did tell me it was normal for their mums to train them up.”

“I know that mum, and I don’t want things to change, but I have the feeling that we can’t go back completely as you were one of the most responsive lovers I have ever had,” Harry said as his hands kneaded her ass while her hands were moving along his back to do the same as well. “I know when I end up here again that we won’t want to keep our hands off each other, and it would not be fair to my lovers to refuse them to keep you from being fucked into submission. So this will happen again, and I can hope you remember more, my love. I am somewhat sad that my actions almost Oblivated you from the pleasures and pains that my other pets crave, but looking at you I don’t doubt you enjoyed such games as well.”

“True, Harry I can recall that much even if like June from what you saw I was in charge,” Lily purred as she reveled in his hands and body moving with her. “I like being in charge and having had several pets that I ran in a pack of my own even if my memories are unclear of anyone but your godmother, sir, but I can’t imagine trying to order you anymore even as your mum unless I was begging for a paddling before you dominated my ass. I can remember some of their details, but my pets ensured I was as fucked out of my mind as you have done to your pets. Oh, I might be able to be your mum when I am out of here for normal things, but I know that the moment we are in the bedroom or intimate that my dominant urges would switch to being utter submissive to your wants. Now I have their sensations of having my ass claimed, but I want to feel it for real or as real as it can be until we are in the real world. Considering that I know what June felt when you got her that worked up, I can tell you that she wants to feel you in her pussy again and she wants you to fuck her ass until she mewls and utterly surrenders. They also like exploring some of your games, and giving her ass those spankings made her sopping wet!”

“I expected as much, but I have too much respect for Vincent to just steal his wife even if they seem more open than one would think, I want Hermione to talk with her first as well as get some advice considering that they are closer to older sister and younger sister than mother daughter at times,” Harry said as he rubbed his head against her perfect smooth breasts while feeling her ass as he slowly rocked inside her trying to find the will to pull out even with the knowledge he would be feeling her ass soon enough anyways. “June wanted to talk about things since she saw them playing while I was fucking Fleur, and considering that June has more experience there might be tips for my pets as well as negotiating things with Hermione since she wanted to be there when I first fucked June. Considering that I have fucked Fleur and Apolline, I have no room to deny June even though I am routinely fucking, reaming, and playing with her daughter. Now I need you to stop moving around my dick or I won’t find the want to slide out so I can give you that ass reaming you asked for.”

“Hmm, it is tempting my lord, but I want to feel you in my pussy a bit longer, and ridding your dick is something I haven’t done personally yet,” Lily said as she managed to move so that Harry was seated and she was still impaled on his cock. “Besides, I have to thank you for all the pleasure you have granted me, and I want my ass nice and red before I slowly sink down stretching my ass on your dick first. I consider being on top as close to being in charge as you will allow, master. I think if you will a toy here that it will appear, and my planning failed leaving you to deal with Petunia while something seemed off about her from your memories, sir. I am hoping that the more you fuck me personally that my memories return, but I don’t plan to stop even if it doesn’t happen since you are one hell of a lover, Harry.”

“So I am just supposed to sit here while you bounce on my lap, Lily?” Harry asked before looking at his hand as he lifted it from playing with her ass to see a nicely decorated paddle appear in his hand. “I have no problem with that, pet, and it appears you were right that this place is shaped by my will so I guess you will enjoy some bondage and dominance games including punishments more often now. It is not as if this place is limited to the rules of the real world, and here I can play out some fantasies that would never work in life. You do look fucking sexy ridding me like this, and I can’t help myself anymore, my pet.”

Harry had already cracked her ass a few times with his paddle, but her scent and breasts moving in front of him made him unable to keep from lavishing them with his tongue since his hands were spanking and teasing her ass as she moved on top of him. The paddle was designed to do more than sting, and Lily was panting and moaning from that as well as the frantic pace she was moving at as she frequently shook as she drenched him with her juices. Lily obviously knew how to get some one’s blood flowing with her words, and it was likely that Lily could put June and Apolline to shame with their moaning and panting words of filthy descriptions to arouse their lovers.

She gasped as Harry scooped some of her flowing juices and began to worm a finger into her ass to use her flowing lubricant to prepare her ass for his cock. If just his finger inside her felt that good, Lily wondered if she could handle his cock, while also pondering if she would be an ass queen who mewled and lost herself feeling him taking her ass daily or more. It was strange when he moved his finger inside her especially as it alternated being full one way on a down stroke with just the tip in her ass and then her ass filled on the upstroke while his cockhead stayed inside her almost churning pussy. Then his finger started doing circles and she jerked rapidly on his dick before slamming down and grinding as she felt a surge build up in her.

Her mouth open in shock, Lily stilled with Harry’s cock fully inside her pussy with his finger worming inside her ass and the paddle cracking across her ass cheek quickly as she drenched him some more as she came hard while her arms hung on to his shoulders so she didn’t fall off as her legs went weak for a moment. As she recovered panting in his lap with her ass aching from his paddling and his lips latching on as she was close enough, Lily struggled to think let alone remember she wanted to move not to mention let him out of her to have her son’s perfectly filling dick be the first in her ass as she had never let any man or woman do more than tongue her there. She was aware of how much pleasure his women found when he was there, but it would mean admitting to herself that she was his submissive slut instead of the dominant to equal her other relationships had been, but it was the one thing she had to offer her beloved son that she had contemplated besides letting him practice on her and her girls. Lily couldn’t deny that Harry had so far made her beg and submit, and she only had the transferred sensations of that pleasure while wondering if she would become as addicted to his dominating her ass as his other pets were.

“Fuck, Harry, but you know how to paddle my ass, and I think I am ready now,” Lily said as she slowly lifted off his dick and placed it to her asshole while trying not to shiver as he had sucked her hard at the withdrawal and when the air touched his slick cock. “Now just let your mum slowly feed your dick into her virgin ass. At least your thick long cock is soaked from all my juices when I came so fucking hard around you, and I can feel the way they slowly worked inside before. Your other hand lubricating me helped as well, sir.”

Harry rolled his head back letting her nipple free as Lily slowly sunk down on his dick and he felt her ass stretching for the first time, and his eyes were half lidded mirroring hers as he could tell she was shocked at how it felt being stretched there. He just rubbed his hand and paddle against her ass cheeks, as he wanted to move back up to feel her perfect breast inside his mouth especially as whatever it was about his life or this place made him feel Lily’s ass was the one to rival Dora’s metamorphmagus altering in being a perfect fit and balance of tight, warm and almost scalding pleasure.

“Oh, my fucking lord, I never thought it would feel so good baby,” Lily purred as she stilled with his dick all the way inside her ass. “Just let me ride your dick in my ass real slow so I can get used to it, Harry. Go on back to milking me, lover, as it always made me wet when you do that to me. Once I get used to feeling your cock sliding in and out of my tight ass, you can use the paddle to tell me to go faster or such, sir. I just need to learn to accept your dick into my ass and know it will be here often since it feels so full, sweetie. I’m sorry that I can’t call you master yet, my darling, but once I am able to enjoy this I will when you claim my ass since the rest of your girls seem able to accept it then. This is pushing my submissive buttons, and oh yeah suck my nipples hard, sir! Just like that let me bounce a bit now…”

Lily slowly began to move her ass on Harry’s manhood as she felt what she knew peripherally from his pets was the urge being reamed in the ass had on submissives. She couldn’t believe that her pussy was responding to his dick sliding inside her ass, or how full and intense the sensations with him moving there was making her feel. His hungry mouth sucking her tits again also was ratcheting her body to orgasm, and Lily knew it would be a very strong one already. His hands were on her ass, and she was running her hands over his chest, while she suspected she would need to hold on to his shoulders when the building orgasm hit. The minor waves of pleasure were already intense enough to start her moving faster, and she moaned when Harry knew to give her ass one swat when she decided to do a slower lazy stroke than the last.

Harry let her nipple go and moved to the other, but he didn’t suck it at first as he instead took her nipple between her teeth and jerked his head back. Lily hissed as she stilled on him even as he paddled her ass, but she threw her head back yanking her tit harder as her pussy squirted as she came hard from the unexpected push the two somewhat painful sensations caused. Harry was not surprised as Lily slammed down which pulled her tit harder as Harry paddled her rocking ass, and she howled as her clit rubbed against him because she was only familiar through his pets at the rougher ways to reach release.

“I wondered why your slut pets came when you pushed them like that, sir, but it does feel intense as well as drew out my orgasm as you can feel from my squirting like I just did,” Lily moaned as she managed to get Harry to suck her tit instead of yanking her nipple despite it shockingly pushing her to an unexpectedly intense orgasm while she had anticipated the paddling warming her ass helping arouse her at least. “Still just suck gently for a bit, but you can keep paddling me as it isn’t that different than a nicely warming spanking, baby. Oh, yeah like that lover, and let me come down a bit before I start riding you again. I am beginning to really love feeling your dick in my ass, handsome, but I don’t think I am just ready to feel you pounding into me yet, sir.”

Harry opened his mouth and sucked her whole tit in as he moved closer to her, and Lily began to slowly bounce on him again while she whispered, gasped, and began to show that his enjoying hearing filthy vulgar was inherited as Lily said things that aroused both of them even as she started to move faster. Her hands felt wonderful caressing him as she really started to get into feeling him sliding in and out of her bouncing ass, and it was so tempting to just start pounding up into her yet he had allowed her to ride him so he had to hold back and just savor her learning to accept and enjoy before he claimed her ass. Fleur should have been properly submissive and docile when he claimed her ass, but he had been too worked up to make her crave submitting or there was the fact she had been coming frequently as he had been doing so.

He felt Lily drench him several times even as she began to manage to ride him through her growing in intensity of orgasms, and Harry knew she would still when the main one hit her. Lily would have to teach him that charm since he loved drinking her milk, and it surprisingly was making his dick feel more intense pleasure. Ok, the downside was it seemed to have prevented his balls from draining even as he felt his own orgasms hit, but Harry knew that when he came it would be unimaginably intense and ridiculously large in how much he spurted when he did. No, Harry realized as his head swum in orgasmic bliss, he would not be spurting in as much as exploding with the force of a fire hose compared to his usually impressive garden hose compared to the squirt gun of most men he had known.

After bouncing and coming like wild until she felt the mother of all orgasms build in her where she couldn’t ride him anymore, Lily ground down as Harry was paddling her ass, and she yanked his mouth from her tit to kiss him passionately while she threw her arms around him in a hug as she felt it approach. The kiss continued with Lily tasting her milk in his mouth as she came explosively drenching his stomach while rubbing her breasts against his chest as each swat of the paddle made her come again and again. Her son plundered her mouth as his dick felt so big inside her ass and both her pussy and her impaled asshole clenched and shuddered as she kept grinding around in circles as she squirted and orgasmed from his relentless paddling of her red ass cheek and the rough groping of her other cheek. Finally, she broke the kiss to tell him something important, but it was difficult as his actions kept driving her to wet climaxes and churning and wriggling of her ass.

“Oh, baby, your dick feels so good in mummy’s ass, and you keep making me cum!” Lily said between breaking the passionate kiss and the follow up kissing as her ass just kept moving from his attentions. “I think my ass is ready to accept your cock and it’s time to pound mum’s ass good and rough, but I need to stop coming and lift off your dick to do that, baby. Will you let your slut for you mum lift her ass off your dick so she can present her ass to be claimed properly? You would have to stop paddling me since that makes me cum again! See I just squirted all over you, darling, and I don’t think I can bounce right now, so please sir?”

Lily struggled through her pleading as she begged her son to let her rest and slide her ass off his dick so she could move to a more receptive position where he could be the one pounding into her instead of her riding him like she had been doing. She had moved a bit in her grinding rubbing her pussy and breasts against him, and she hugged her body to his as he didn’t let up on her orgasms even as she pleaded until she was just now panting and feeling him just soothing her ass with his hands. Her pussy was still twitching in aftershocks and she felt similar contractions around his dick inside her, but he moved his right paddling arm to soothe her back as she held onto him for dear life because the way down from her state was a series of slowly easing climaxes. She had buried her face into the nape of his neck as he returned her hug and her breathing slowly calmed.

“I think you are almost ready to move now, Lily,” Harry said as he soothingly rubbed the shuddering woman’s back even as he felt her sex scalding and dribbling against his body. “Now didn’t you like coming for me like that as you trained your ass to accept me, pet? I can still feel you shuddering in aftershocks from those intense orgasms, and I will admit that you seemed to really enjoy it while you were kissing me so passionately. You feel so good in my arms I almost want to keep you here forever, but if you thought riding my dick would make you cum like a complete slut, you haven’t begun to come yet until I give you a nice reaming, lover. You may be my mum whom I love deeply, but you should not have denied yourself these pleasures because of a few fools, and I think that is why so many women at school still are so moody. Still let me help you up and you will soon be wondering if you are about to pass out from the pleasure or if you had passed out again from it.”

Harry lifted her easily from his lap as her arms stayed wrapped around him and he gently placed her down on her back. She reluctantly let her arms slide away from where she had held her beloved son, and she smiled at him happily with all of her to see even as he looked over her shining and flush in afterglow body. For a moment as Harry licked his lips and she felt his eyes on her almost completely flooded pussy, Lily wondered if she would feel that tongue on her in person, and she suspected he was contemplating it even though he told her he was about to claim her ass. If he didn’t make her pussy as enraptured with his tongue as she had her girls today, Lily knew it would happen later when she could enjoy focusing on just those sensations instead of how her ass seemed to want to demand he be back inside stretching her so deliciously.

“Oh god baby, you do that so well!” Lily shrieked out as Harry gave her pussy a few minutes of licking before she came on his face. “As much fun as collapsing exhausted with your head between my thighs would be right now, my ass is begging you to take it and claim me, my lord. Can you do it my baby boy? Can you dominate my ass until I submit and call you master? If you can, you can take me whenever and however you want, and that means when you want to spend hours playing my orgasmic thrashing body as your toy you can do so.”

Harry answered her by sucking her clit hard and sliding his right hand save his thumb into her pussy and making her come before savoring her juices. As Lily was panting as she recovered from the sudden orgasm that Harry had not given her a moment to prepare for, Harry rolled her onto her belly and pulled her so she was on her knees. His hands moved over her sliding back into her pussy while lifting her chest with his hand toying with one of her breasts until she was in the perfect position for her to really enjoy this. Harry also could play with her entire body, and Lily would enjoy everything he did to her from now on.

Harry had Lily on her hands and knees as he sunk into her ass once more, and his hands played with both her responsive breasts and her nicely gushing pussy. It had been fun having her bounce first her pussy then ass on his dick, but Harry needed to claim and dominate as much as breath even though it had taken him a while to realize that truth. Despite how much he loved her, he was not making love to her as he pounded her ass while she was vocally shouting as she was driven though into submitting to him from the orgasms hammering her into submission. He was approaching his limits as he was burning her milk from his body with the rough reaming he was giving her as she had moments between the crest of her orgasms to gasp in her breathing or scream out her pleasure.

“Yes! You’re so good! Harry… I… submit to you, my master!” Lily gasped out as she slumped down and felt her son claim her ass and her body as his. “I never called anyone my master before, but I promised that I would not let anyone I didn’t think would be the one to claim my ass. I may not have been innocent in any other way, Harry, but you my son, claimed my last virginity and are the first to be my master. My girls also never were allowed to do that even now, and I can recall one of them had an interesting birthmark on her thigh that was most useful in our astronomy course.”

“Thank you my pet, my darling Lily for giving yourself to me,” Harry said as he pulled her with him to their side as he felt her ass pulling him deep inside her. “I promise you that when I get you out of here that you will get to experience this always. Is there something you miss, my dear loving one?”

“I do admit that I miss feeling the thrill of playing with my pets and the closest to being with another woman was in some of your little romps, but I do wish you could bring one of your girls here for me to savor as much as I am addicted to sucking your dick I want to feel my mouth full of their juices,” Lily said as his hands absently played with her tits while his dick was nicely stretching her still and her pussy glistening from all of her juices that had flowed through her orgasms. “It can wait darling for when I am in the living world again, and I now know that I will love feeling you my master fucking my ass, but the orgasms and games you give your pets will suffice for now as long as you visit me occasionally. Now I am almost spent, but I want to do the one or actually two things we haven’t done yet, lover. I want to suck you off and feel you cum all over my tits just as you did to June and Apolline. It will not be the same as they had a lover who would suck them off, but I can dream that Alice would show up and I can remember that we were very close like your Hermione was to Dora.”

“How interesting, my pet, and who am I to refuse you after all you have done for me and how clearly I can feel you in my heart and head as well as around me,” Harry said before lifting his hand from her sopping wet pussy and savoring her taste. “I will of course want to return that fun with you next time and see how you like my tongue inside you directly for a few hours instead of the short taste today, but taste yourself right now and remember that I will try to bring one of my other pets here for you to enjoy. That’s it darling I know you taste good and my girls taste almost as delicious as well. Now as loath as I am to lose the feeling of you around me even for a moment right now, if you don’t get off and start, we might get going doing something else.”

Lily smiled at him after finishing deep throating his fingers soaked with her juices to slide down his body as he rolled onto his back before licking her lips and opening her mouth to taste him. She had not done this before and had been eagerly anticipating when it came time to train him especially when he was able to give her mouth a treat as he could now. She sucked him down easily as if she could deep throat his fingers then his dick would fit in easily, but Lily ran her tongue all around him as well as made her mouth so tight she could feel his dick as her cheeks clung to him as she moved. Harry was enjoying her sucking him so intensely from the sounds that he was making, but after several minutes of slowly taking him down her throat before keeping just his head inside the almost milking vacuum of her mouth, Lily let him out with a pop that left Harry dazed.

“You taste so good in my mouth, but you love my tits, master,” Lily said as she soon had him encased in her warm and slick breasts. “So I am going to fuck your dick between my tits and suck you down until you cover them and fill my mouth as well. See your even feeling my milk and using it to slide between them, and I want to taste your cock all covered in my milk like I wanted after you were drenched with my pussy juices. Now just relax, sir and let mummy make you feel good until you come!”

Harry groaned as Lily shifted to taking him down her throat again, and he spent the next indeterminable time savoring her tits surrounding his dick and her mouth sucking him so impressively. His father had been lucky to have experienced the wild ride that was Lily Evans, but he could feel a sense of perverse pride that he had beat his father in knowing the exquisite tight pleasure her ass provided as well as how Lily had never called his father master even if likely sir or my lord in or out of bedroom time. To drive him more insane in lust and pleasure, Lily told him other stories of a few slipups that happened as well as her favorite methods for dealing with how his nursing had left her horny enough to fuck James to being almost emaciated from loss of fluids, and that was calling his godmother Alice over.

The two had been as close as any of his girls and their almost pairing off, and even with being in hiding the two did visit as their addresses were hidden yet they could still floo to each other although it was often Alice to the Potters while James visited with Frank as they could get the men out with a threat of girl talk to spurn them out of the house. Most of what Lily told him he wouldn’t remember clearly from the way she was returning the favor of keeping his mind awash with pleasure and bliss, but Harry was left aware that both he and Neville had gotten to enjoy savoring both of their mother’s milk. He would have to really ensure Neville came out of his shell this year, and for his thirteenth birthday, Harry planned for Neville to have a complete course on how to react to women with some of his employees overseeing his education. After Naomi trained him in that as well as fucked him many times, Harry had little doubt not even his Gran would be able to keep him so shy and timid.

“Do it Harry!” Lily shouted as she slid her tits around his dick before moving to strike him with her hand. “Come all over your mum’s tits and make her drink your hot come! That’s it give it to your slutty slave mummy! Oh, master, your come feels so good!”

Harry was about to answer as Lily had jerked him off drenching her tits, but she took his head into her mouth and proceeded to suck him dry while her other hand coaxed his balls to give up the ghost. He slowly flopped onto his ass as he looked at his kneeling mum with her tits shining with his cum and the bliss on her face as she savored his cream in her mouth. Still his mind was very woozy from that as he recovered so his mouth spoke without thinking.

“You look good like that my slutty toy,” Harry said in a daze as his head felt light. “Now I am going to catch a nap. I do wish your pet would show up to lick you clean…”

As Harry faded away, he didn’t see as a fuck glazed eyes Alice appeared and Lily soon had her tits being licked clean. Lily just held her head to her breast with one hand and ran her hand over her long lost pet. Her master worked miracles when he wasn’t thinking about it, but since Alice was here now, she would have to see what it took to get her mind back so she could help their boys. Right after the girl was not in an animalistic lust state, but given that it seemed like Alice had been getting the runoff if not the same orgasmic submission waves from Harry all this time, her friend would need a bit to come back to anything beyond craving pleasure and more sex now.

Her friend was so worked up that Lily managed to go from trying to calm her with a gentle fingering to her fist being inside her. Tasting her long lost lover’s juices, Lily wondered how her master would like to claim Alice here as well. He definitely loved eating pussy, and maybe when he returned to torture her with his tongue as he made her almost drown him with her juices that Alice might become more aware after he at least filled her mouth. June likely was planning for Harry to fuck her when she couldn’t take just being eaten when he went down on her pussy, but Lily suspected that if Harry did eat her to tenderness that her son’s pet’s mother and possible soon to be part time pet would have her pet May blindfolded to use when he was worked up when he was done with her until she could recover. It was what seemed likely for the woman, as she had felt her pleasure and vaguely some of her turn-ons and fantasies while Harry was with her. Now her master and son just needed to find out how to return to her so she could tell him.

*******

Morning came slowly to the sleeping entwined bodies on the bed while Harry awoke with his memory of both the night before and his time in that mental limbo with Lily. Both had been very exhausting and sexually satisfying, and yet he woke with his dick hard and inside Apolline still. His hands moved over her body, and he slowly moved as he decided to wake her with a screaming orgasm that he would muffle by kissing her. His head was resting near her neck and his hands moved over her body, and she felt warm, willing and smelled delicious, while she began to pant and move towards orgasming nicely.

Apolline opened her eyes with a gasp as she felt hands kneading her aroused tits and a nice long thick cock sliding inside her. The man was pressed to her back and she felt his warmth transferring into her body there and inside. She was molten hot and equally sopping wet as her lover was driving her to orgasm, she turned her head to look at him as her lips were cut off from speaking with a searing kiss just before she came. He continued to kiss her through her orgasm as his hands were toying with her nipples roughly, while she tried to push back into his thrusting motions.

“Thank you, lover,” Apolline managed to stutter out as she rolled so that he was no longer against her but on top of her while she was on her hands and knees. “You were wonderful last night and waking up like that was just what I needed, but I need you to really pound me this morning now, sir. Normally, I wake up first and I would have sucked you until you were aroused enough to mount and then bounce on this long thick cock until you came before sucking you clean. Still this was a nice wakeup almost as nice as when I wake with an eager tongue in my folds, but you know how to make me stay crashing from orgasm to orgasm. I still will suck you when you are done before overseeing breakfast, and going down there with as aroused as you already made me would just lead to sex there. Now as much fun as having you and Antoine double teaming me, I don’t think Gabby is ready to see more intimacy than she normally does which is kissing and caressing so far.”

“True, she is what eight according to what you two have told me and I agree that is a bit young even though those two were obsessed with me doing more than relieve their early menstrual cycles by massaging and kissing it better,” Harry said before he began a decent tempo in pounding into Apolline while the other bodies around them had rolled a bit while still being close enough to feel their increased warmth. “It will be nice to meet Gabby and Antoine even though most men don’t want to meet any of their wives lovers unless they are women who want to share. I do have to start getting involved in politics here eventually considering Isla Black is nearby while also being at least the size of Corsica, and my inherited and newly acquired business will need some influence to keep from being bothered.”

“I thought you had just gone shopping with the girls and had lunch while they decided to tease you to the point of their punishment as well as taking the opportunity to ravish me so thoroughly,” Apolline said before moaning as Harry grabbed her rocking tits as handholds instead of her wiggling ass. “So what businesses did you acquire, my lord and most satisfying lover? I know of your clubs and some other concerns you have, but Antoine does know more of the inherited positions of influence you have besides the landholdings, which might upset the Veela colony here. We can talk business after breakfast, sir, but right now, I need you more inside me faster. You can fuck my ass and face as well, lover…”

Harry reached down after yanking her right tit hard to swat her ass with a loud smack before pushing her face into the mattress and really pounding into her pussy so that her muffled cries of pleasure were kept from waking the rest of their bedmates even as she soaked her thighs from his orgasm causing motions. He continued to pound her through her orgasms while tanning her waggling ass until he came deep inside her before resuming a slower stroke and then withdrew to sink into her ass having toyed with it with his other hand while ensuring Apolline would be sitting uncomfortably without a potion. Oh, Harry did plan to ensure that anyways with a few of the vibrating plugs Lela had in now his shop.

Apolline was rutting back like a wild animal even before Harry had sunk into her ass, and her mind was lost in the pleasure between intense orgasms. Her ass hurt so good even before he had slid into her with one unrelenting thrust and Apolline wondered for a moment why Harry caused her body and mind to submit so easily before she screamed into the bedding as her pussy squirted again from his relentless pounding. Her head was dizzy from the sudden loss of his dick pistoning inside her asshole, but her face was pulled from the bedding and her eyes were glistening from tears of pleasure before her open mouth was filled with his cock and her tongue moved without her thinking. She sucked him deep down her throat and lavished her tongue before Harry spurted first down her throat then filled her mouth again.

Harry caressed her head while Apolline continued nursing his tingling dick, and she was still coming down from the sea of orgasms he had drowned her in so masterfully. Her Veela Allure was spent having been exhausted against his, while her natural mental shields were gone from the dominating fucking he had given her, and Harry saw that her mind was as equally owned by him as her body had just been. Her allure and his had clashed before hers submitted and the overflow had kept the rest of his sex fiend lovers in a blur between a wet dream and a pleasant sexual fantasy. They were utterly open with their body language and Harry could see even as they were enjoying slowly waking to minor orgasms that the night before had succeeded in driving in that they were his pets into their minds even Fleur.

“Good morning my pets, it is time to get up before getting cleaned in time for breakfast,” Harry said as Apolline nuzzled his hand while blissfully absently suckling him still. “Fleur, I hope you learned your lesson, and Apolline has been such a good host for us that I decided to reward her this morning. I expect all of you to be well behaved during breakfast, or I will not hesitate to put your toys in on maximum vibration while using a nicely vicious curse that will ensure you are not able to orgasm from it as well as a suitable chastity belt and bra so you can’t help push each other over. Apolline, I do not have time for Fleur to undergo her training as my maid this summer, but my chief maid will be available next summer to give her some suitable instructions. I didn’t bring it up last night, but your daughter bet herself to be my maid for life without any restrictions on what could I do with her yesterday. She thought that Dora would be less impressive on the beach, but her pride has cost her everything. I do have a business in England that deals with providing servants including gardeners, maids, nannies, drivers, and domestic laborers such as pool boys and the like, which will likely be where Fleur will be working unless she truly performs at school to find a better career, but she will do some time working until her graduation to get her over any more of her haughty behavior that last night didn’t fuck out of her.”

“Fleur was a bit haughty even after you gave her ass a good reaming, but I know after last night that we all feel nicely sated and submissive,” Hermione purred as she moved to rub against her master while watching Apolline sucking his dick like a hungry baby on a nipple. “Considering that she looks more owned than before, I doubt Fleur will act up and you could always punish her with what you said, but I almost want to see you bring her to the edge before fisting her until she does nothing but admit she is yours utterly. Fleur’s name is too short to give her a nickname, but you could find one for that eager cocksucker here even after you were giving her ass a pounding this morning.”

“The most obvious one I can think of for this eager cum guzzling slut is Polly, but that doesn’t fit her personality even though Polly does sound fun and exciting like she is,” Harry said while unable to stop running his hand through her hair as she continued to be unwilling to stop nursing his dick. “Not sure if Pol or Olli sound better off hand, Ne, but it looks like Fleur is coming down from her wakeup right now. Fleur, pet, I want you to give your mum’s pussy a licking now, and no lip about it or we will see how a few days if not weeks without an orgasm work to correct your disobedience. You are essentially my indentured full use maid, and if I want you to lick all my girls’ asses after I fuck them then you will do that or anything else I decide for you to do. I could have you at my clubs here or those in England, but as fun as parading you on stage would be, I know you like being watched too much for that to be a punishment.”

Fleur had scurried over to where her mum’s ass was waggling as she bobbed her head on him, and she moaned into her ass when he mentioned her being paraded at his clubs, while Dora, Alice and Anne stirred to watch the sight before them. Harry enjoyed how Polly sucked him more passionately and excitedly instead of worshipingly when Fleur shoved her tongue up her mum’s ass and he could see the slowly becoming trained bitch was enjoying her treat as much as Polly was right now. Hermione managed to wriggle up to kiss him and his free hand responded by caressing her body going from her face, to play with her tits, and then to tease her thighs which parted easily even as she moaned as his hand went further down her body until she gasped into his mouth when his fingers found her most responsive spots.

Harry felt her clench on him, and she broke the kiss to hug him and support herself as his fingers made her shudder with pleasure. Dora, Alice and Anne were eating each other while watching Harry enjoy Polly and Hermione even as his ordering Fleur to eat her mum’s ass had really pushed their buttons. Finally, Harry lifted his drenched fingers to his lips and licked them clean as he reluctantly pulled the pouting Polly’s face from his dick although he did hear her responding to Fleur’s rimming her.

“You can stop now Fleur, but you can check that your mum and my pets’ asses are clean after the shower since we shouldn’t spend all day in bed,” Harry said before giving her ass a swat to cause her to stop what she had reluctantly started but was now into doing for him. “I know we are going to be hungry considering how active we are, and that means you three can wrap up before we get out of bed. Hermione, I have something to talk to you about your mum. I didn’t want to disrupt the shopping trip by having you worry about it then, but you two needs to talk about some things when we get back.”

“What do I need to talk to mum about, sir?” Hermione asked as she rubbed her sweet smelling body against him as her pussy felt nice and warm from his earlier attentions. “Did something happen after you dropped the fucked addled Fleur off? I know that you have some chemistry and it took me a bit to accept that I want to see you screw her out of her mind, but I know you respect daddy too much to do so unless they are as open as they seem to be considering how close they were with Aunt May.”

“Yeah something happened, and the chemistry is very intense as we came damn close to fucking upright like the station, but I got away with your mum only coming a few times with our grinding before she went down on me,” Harry said as he tried to judge his pets shock or lack of shock as the case may be. “The point is that your parents are less open than Polly here although they do share taste in dragging women off to play with alone or together. June did tell me that the closest to swinging they do is on their vacations and that May would dismiss me leaving her drenched in my fresh cum as her having grabbed a man to play with. The problem was that your mum saw you girls playing and was begging me to at least go as far as it seems we have done since you were vocal about how I taste and how I went down on you, and she wants me to fuck her when I am legal. She got the hint that our age of consent is lower than mundane Britain’s age. She was upset that you didn’t talk to her about our doing more than kissing and hugging as she had advice for you on it, and I expect some tricks for our oral pleasures and when you admit to her that we are fucking on that as well.”

“I see that I should have trusted mum more especially as she gave me such good advice and ensured I was not ill-informed about things, but where do I have any say on this master, as you can fuck who you want when you want even though I want to watch you with mum as much as mum and daddy when they are fucking since they were so hot when they did so,” Hermione admitted while she wanted to have his tongue tasting her directly than on his fingers. “So I am to discuss things with mum, and likely learn a few tricks in how to better suck your dick, which will be enjoyable. I take it that since mum and May are involved she will want to give advice to me about Dora as well, but I don’t see a problem with that either sir. It might be a bit embarrassing to listen to especially if mum decides to demonstrate like she did during my talk showing off the female form with her own while not being sure to use daddy as alive example of men, but if that is your desire my master than I will do as you say. Considering she gave me my muggle toys, may I share some of the magical ones with her, sir? I also think you should take her to Lela’s shop after you do screw her senseless as having vibrating nipple clamps and a plug at your desire would push her submissive buttons as much as ours.”

“I had considered taking June to the shop, and it would be likely that Lela would be as worked up by her as Dora,” Harry said as he tried not to let their sexy and warm with afterglow bodies distract him let alone the urge to both pound Fleur’s wiggling ass and drink Hermione’s flowing juices until he had to help both stagger to the shower. “I already admitted that I was going to eat her until her mind caved in from it, but I am not sure how easily your talk will go since you will be telling her about our age of consent, which means that June will want to do something for my birthday. Either way considering how far you are willing to admit we have gone, I am going to get more of a taste of your nicely similarly tasting mum’s juices, and I expect that June will plan on a few lessons to ensure we know her favorite tricks and techniques with some demonstrations being likely. Can you picture what that would be like my pet, or are you too busy wondering if I will have a bit more of your juice before breakfast let alone enjoy that almost advertising ass swaying?”

“I would like that, and I do want to be there when you do top mum as that would be hot hearing her beg and submit to you, master,” Hermione said before she looked at Fleur’s wiggling ass. “The lessons might be nice even though I have the feeling that you will push me like you are doing Fleur right now. So are you going to pull Polly off you to give Fleur a pounding, sir?”

“I don’t think I will, pet, but she does deserve a bit of a reward for obeying so well,” Harry said as he gave Hermione a thoughtful look. “Ne my darling kinky slut, I want you to fist her for a bit until I am done with Polly sucking me since she looks rather in need and she is learning to be properly obedient. Make sure she comes hard and I will play with you in the shower, and if you fail then someone else will get my attentions instead.”

“Yes, master,” Hermione happily chirped before crawling behind Fleur and rubbing her fingers in her pussy before working them into her until she managed to add her thumb to the four fingers pistoning inside her. “Damn Fleur but you are soaking wet for slurping your mum’s pussy and ass. I can even shove my whole fist up your sopping cunt, and I can only wonder how much of a slut you are to enjoy being ordered to suck our master’s cum form her pussy as well as moving to tongue her stretched ass. To make it more obvious that you are a completely wanton slut, you are waggling your ass begging someone to just shove a cock or something else into your twat. Don’t try to deny it; you are an eager fuck toy who is going to cum all over with my fist buried in your cunt. That’s it pet drench my fist while your mum sucks our master as you keep sucking her recently fucked holes!”

Harry listened and watched as Hermione fisted Fleur until she drenched her arm while it had spurned her on which passed through Polly who was sucking him towards spurting down her throat again. The two Delacour women responded to the verbal abuse that Hermione was lashing out at Fleur as much as the relentless stroking of first fingers until she had stretched the naïve Veela who was howling into her mum’s ass and cunt as she seemed to be lapping and tonguing both of them wildly. The look of perverse glee on Hermione’s face as she pistoned her arm moving her fist inside the clenching and stretched cunt as copious lubricant gushed out as she did so was exquisite and along with that look as well as Apolline burying her face into his groin taking him down her throat before pulling off Dora’s trick to suck his balls in as well, it would not be long before the eager orgasming slut had another bellyful of his fresh hot cream.

His hands were tangled in her hair as Apolline moved from sucking his head down to lick and then pull in his balls before repeating while she was moaning from her daughter’s tongue working where he had so recently pounded into her feeling her clench and drench around his dick. His eyes watched her face and flicked to see Hermione continuing her vigorous fisting of the shuddering and screaming into her mum’s slick holes Fleur who was shining and her Allure was oddly submissive yet arousing at the moment, and he wondered for a moment if his face had looked that satisfied when he had whipped his pet there to orgasm. Swiveling his eyes from the three girls chained to him, Harry watched the other group who had started off with licking each other in a chain and were now fondling each other while it seems they were also tonguing each other’s asses even though he hadn’t fucked them there since hours before and likely would not have time in the shower to do more than a quick pound until they came while having Fleur and maybe Polly lick them to check they were clean.

“Damn Polly, but you are one hell of a cocksucker, and you were such an enthusiastic lover last night and this morning you deserve another treat,” Harry moaned out as he pulled her head to only suck and tongue his head. “Ne, keep fisting Fleur’s gushing cunt since you look damn hot doing it and she is definitely coming hard, but don’t you dare double fist her just yet. You have to work your way up to that even if making her beg to pull out since her orgasms are coming too close would be entertaining. You three are such good pets that I might play with you in the shower once I am done giving Polly another creamy surprise. Speaking of which, pet, here I come!”

Harry closed his eyes and savored pouring into Apolline’s mouth again and he could feel Fleur orgasming and her cries vibrating through her mum as she struggled not to sputter as Apolline was also gushing from her pleasure. He eventually pulled Apolline off after looking to see that Hermione had her fist forced out form how hard Fleur had come, and his Veela maid slut was gasping with her face drenched from Apolline’s release. Lethargically turning his head, Alice, Anne and Dora were gently kissing their tender pussies and their hands were affectionately caressing each other, and focusing on his internal clock, he realized they needed to go to the shower before his libido found him spending all day fucking them until they and he were totally spent.

He tilted Apolline’s face up to see her smiling at him and her half-lidded eyes had the telltale look he was associating with having fucked a woman to submission. Harry helped her from flopping onto her belly sprawling as her legs had lost their strength after the relentless tongue worship her daughter had given her after he had pounded her to her limits. Looking down, Harry noticed that where she had a nicely trimmed and barely there triangle of hair to demonstrate she was a woman and not a flower girl anymore that her hair had become a short almost fuss that looked almost as if he had branded her with his personal sigil. Looking at Fleur, Harry noticed the same thing even though he had wondered if that bit of Veela myth was true after he had driven her to exhaustion the day before. It meant that they were his completely and while Apolline loved her husband and family that he essentially owned her sexual existence completely where he could forbid her to sate her desires and that she would do so as his owned or tamed Veela. It was an almost legendary myth among the Veela to find one lover who could so dominate and sate them that they would be able to find the risk of not being sexually used by that one unimaginable.

As surely as Fleur had bet her body to being his indentured full use vassal with being a maid in particular, Harry was aware that Apolline was equally at his desire, which given the charm he had received from his slowly remembering through the sexual satisfaction mum trapped in limbo while feeling being on the receiving end of every sexual and sensual act he performed made Harry kind of giddy. Lily had told him that the charm had caused her milk to act as a potent aphrodisiac on those sexually awakened while causing even other lips the same sexual thrill his nursing had caused. Unfortunately to some points of view, Lily had been adamant on not abusing him and had taken wearing a vibrator in her pussy with a difficult to peel off set of panties when nursing him unless she had someone to lend at least a hand if not tongue or more. He hadn’t heard her clearly at the time, but he remembered that Lily had used the charm on herself and Alice one day when the boys were out and the two horny women had licked each other while Harry and Neville drained their charm-filled breasts of milk. Ok, it was a bit fussy to recollect, but they had even fisted each other and thus Harry was aware of one of his mum’s girls who was also his godmother.

“Alright, pets get your asses out of bed and head to the shower,” Harry said while helping Polly to stand as she pressed her breasts against him and he gave them a very firm suck while pondering using that charm on her soon if not often. “Ne, help Fleur to the shower since you left her with shaky legs while I help this enjoyable woman to rinse off some. You three try not to trip which means Dora no morphing that affects your balance since you look like you came so much to be almost buzzed if not drunk in afterglow.”

He barely paid attention to the somewhat slurred yes sirs they all gave even Fleur and Apolline who was rubbing against him while his hand was holding her partially up by her ass while her breasts frequently were found inside his mouth. His mind was enjoying his newest claim especially how her flushed and creamy breasts tasted in his mouth, but part of his mind worried how Neville would react to Lily’s plan to have Alice have been his second pussy he would experience when Lily had not been sure she would let Neville reciprocate. His mum had wanted him to grow up loved and sexually experienced when the time for such explorations happened, and she had ensured there were no more accidents especially after his crawling had brought him almost to explore the passed out Alice who had made the mistake of sprawling on the floor when Lily had finished driving her to orgasmic exhaustion. Somehow, accidental magic and rubbing had left her in a haze and Lily had lifted him off Alice’s slick body, but neither were sure what had happened at the time as he had fell asleep with his head on Alice’s belly and his body draped down past her soaked sex. Lily had tucked both the boys into his crib and helped Alice become presentable again before she went home.

His mind remained partially distracted as he helped wash his pets and they reciprocated. He enjoyed a quickly inside their cleanly washed pussies except Apolline who had sunk to the ground while ensuring his dick was thoroughly rinsed clean. He had remained distracted while Fleur obeyed his earlier threat even though she hadn’t failed to succeed and his pets had their asses licked, and when the automatic moving Veela had delved her tongue into him, Harry came to awareness and wondered how interesting it was to have mother and daughter licking him together like that before he smirked at Hermione. His primary girl shuddered before he checked her pussy for being clean with his tongue this time, and it took a bit, but Apolline shared when he once more filled her mouth up as spraying her tits in the shower would have been wasteful unless the water was ensured not to rinse her off before the girls could lick her clean.

Harry wondered how Apolline would handle her owner having her seated on a vibrating rig with her nipples in vibrating and milking clamps while he used her to flavor his coffee or tea with her milk and honey, and he wondered how amusing it would be having both her and her daughter so trussed up while he had tea with some people. Seeing Amy’s reaction when in her professional Amelia role while meeting him as the owner of Isla Black was a very entertaining though, and it would be fun if he had to deal with any of the ICW meddlers while those in Britain would be shocked that he properly utilized some of the magical creatures so skillfully. Of course, Harry wouldn’t tell them that his pets would be kept in a wave of orgasms from the vibrating toys while the right vanishing rune sets would keep them clean and their flowing pussy juices from being soured by their piss.

While some of his various women would enjoy the experience, Harry doubted all would from their histories to their kinks and squicks thereby having different things they enjoyed, while it could also be a way to deal with those who hadn’t done something so bad as to deserve death while being far more pleasant than Azkaban. Still considering that, Britain was willing to send their prisoners to have their minds violated by his Dementors, Harry had little doubt the current ministry would quibble about female prisoners being reconditioned to obedience though sexual domination let alone the way the charm made their milk a potent arousing agent. With that in mind, Harry didn’t plan to inform them of it being an option, while possibly having Amelia informed of the option when it came to non-reforming female prisoners who likely were lifers anyways. If Fudge was informed of such a possibility, the greedy politician would use it on those considered inferior by the system and even a few months would likely have broken Hermione before he had rebuilt her so thoroughly.

He had little doubt that if such a method existed that the patriarchal and bigoted ministry would have it be an assignment to any half-blood or muggleborn woman that didn’t conform to their views, and Harry was certain that if Lily was as dominated by her current state that those women would be broken to likely being willing whores and sluts to their owners. His thoughts continued on how easily most of his potentially enjoyable ideas could be abused even as his pets had dried themselves and his body thoroughly after they had rinsed off from how heated their bodies got from the quick playtime in the shower. How Lucius hadn’t alone or along with his associates found a way to condition their captives to be more docile and obedient than the mind bliss of the Imperious, Harry didn’t want to know as long as they never found a way to create an effect even more dominating than his aura. Given the way that the purebloods tried to create the belief that muggles were essentially animals similar to other dehumanizing beliefs over the centuries, Harry knew if they found a method to condition the non-magical to submit like beyond domesticated animals there would be problems with them treating them as the new serf or slave class. While his servants and employees were at times visibly and completely loyal and servile to his will, Harry wouldn’t treat them as those uncaring idiots would even as he found the abuse of House Elves to be wasteful and demonstrative of their masters’ unworthiness.

‘So even though some would enjoy spending a few hours as living tools and in this case being used to provide flavoring for my drinks, I cannot allow the methods into the hands of the corrupt and uncaring ministry,’ Harry thought as he felt some towels sop up the rivulets of water that clung to his muscled form along with the girls coping feels of his and their bodies. ‘The same with those pets that like playing games of dominance and submission as well as exploring the line between pleasure and pain as the difference between consensual and nonconsensual could be abused. Amelia would go along with such a center if the prisoners were informed that they had a choice of being sentenced to Azkaban for the duration of their sentence or be remanded to an alternative place of service. Considering that Dementors effect a wizards ability to use magic after a certain period of time and even a few months can take years to recondition the bodies magic to reach their old limits, I think most would jump at the chance even if they were told they were being remitted into Servitude to a Noble and Ancient House that had them with suitable binding restraints. The risk of possibly being rendered almost if not quite a squib would fill a facility easily, and even Bella would have become nice, docile and servile after a few months of such sensations.’

Death was almost preferable to losing one’s magic from what Harry had seen, and considering the rumors the Death Eaters and those like them tried to create the belief that muggleborns stole magic from the purebloods dis galvanize plenty that didn’t just want to lord over the newcomers, Harry was not surprised that Neville had been treated how he had been. Oh, Harry didn’t plan to allow the abuse of his godbrother to continue considering that someone had the idiocy to use a memory charm on an infant, and Bella had confessed to her master that she had planned to kidnap Neville and blood adopt him as an alternative to her idiot husband and his brothers failure to ensure she had an heir to both House Lestrange and House Black. Add in that Augusta was intent to mold Neville to be a perfect clone of his father down to his wand, and it was no shock that when Neville met Harry he was that shy, but that would not last if his plans worked out.

‘Now if I had a way to reform male convicts as well then Amy would dance a jig and be far less stressed,’ Harry continued his thought as his hands roamed over his pets as they finished toweling and then dropped off the towels while standing proud and completely revealed to his eyes so he could see the way his fun with them had helped them move while emanating pure sex appeal. ‘A properly binding magical contract could work and seeing they are disciplined might help them reform more than the threat method of Azkaban. Some of my employees are relatively grey morally if not criminally, and having them perform useful services for the community even with disciplining collars would make them not a cost burden. Sure, some might become addicted to the freedom I grant my servants, but then that would give them a reason for good behavior especially with the examples of what betrayal costs. Cissa did mention something when she was sobbing when I gave her solace by focusing solely on her pleasure after we found some of Lucius’s trophies, and I will have to ask her about some of the traditions in Slytherin and the rumors I have heard about a Mistress that offers protection and patronage in exchange for contracts that are almost always having a sexual aspect. If Percival got into trouble with such a person, it would explain his subdued manner near the end of the school year that some of his humiliations wouldn’t account for his sudden shift in personality.’

Coming out of the shower nude while dismissing Percival as of any importance until he goes to talk to the twins the week before Hogwarts, Harry dressed quickly in one of the new outfits his pets talked him into while the ladies put on some of their new outfits. Harry had succumbed when shopping at the other stores for some decent shirts and pants that were fashionable yet not too formal, and they had planned to go to other places, which would require his outfits to compliment his women’s choices. On the plus side as a man, Harry didn’t have to deal with as many choices for shoes, and that was a great relief off his mind until the day he could get an enchanted artifact to do outfit changes for his women. The day one of his businesses could market that would be the day he could mint his own gold without a Philosophers Stone, and even men would like it if he could add a cleaning and showering charm to it.

He kissed each of his lovers and let his hands wander over them enough to leave them slightly panting before they headed to the dining room. Polly wandered off to the kitchen with a swing in her sauntering step of a thoroughly satisfied woman, and Harry felt the urge to pin her to the wall and fuck her again, but he pushed it down as he felt his stomach demand food without being loud. Hermione and Alice molded to his side and he could inhale their scent mixed with some perfume while Dora and Anne fell into step at their mistress’s side while Fleur would have looked better if he had her on a leash. Then again, Harry would have preferred leading all of his pets on leashes, but he only had two hands so he would have to hold two leashes in one hand. Now taking them to his club like that would be fun, but he didn’t plan to parade Fleur in front of her little sister like that; although, he would parade her in front of her mum with no hesitation and vice versa.

They entered the dining room to see Antoine seated drinking his morning coffee while reading the French papers, and Fleur was suddenly slammed into by a little blond haired blur that was one rapid motor mouth. They tried not to laugh at the sight of the haughty bitch that had needed her ass repeatedly claimed to calm down acting nice to her sister even if she was a bit put off by her sister being so exuberant in the morning when she likely guzzled coffee to wake up normally. Harry and his girls nodded at him in greetings, which didn’t give him a bad feeling, as he seemed calm even though Fleur’s body language shouted she had been fucked to exhaustion recently.

Antoine nodded back as he continued to read his paper, while Fleur tried to calm her sister down before the little darling finally noticed them. The mix wasn’t that strange to him as women were more likely to tire his wife out, and most men took time to be comfortable sharing a lover if at all. Hearing that sound moments ago, he knew that Gabrielle would be barreling into having Fleur catch her soon enough as always happened and he hadn’t been surprised when it had happened although the guests were, but he had been out the night before in his office. The morning before Apolline had asked for the house alone before Fleur went out, and he had no problem with that as she had nearly killed him that night where he had downed potions to get through the day. She would have introduced them the night before normally as they had no reason to keep their lovers a secret, and looking at the young man, Antoine thought he looked familiar, but something about the man screamed importance to him from his posture. He also didn’t look as drained as even the normal athletic men Apolline would choose in the hopes more than one would not be left emaciated and spent before she was satisfied.

Fleur had brought less lovers home and normally returned after a night out looking far less exhausted than she did. Looking them over almost as if denying the normal state of those who had been intimate with those of Veela blood, the women were spent and the man looked refreshed while Fleur looked as if she had drained an entire party or been to one of the clubs. Something was definitely going on and he would find out what it was although he had long since learned in his job that being in the background let one observe a lot. If he didn’t know that the boy was only almost twelve years old, he would think the man was the son of that British transfiguration master who had the wife who had almost made his wife sulk with the attention she received without trying. James Potter had been an interesting acquaintance and the mess a little over a decade ago across the channel had been rather unpleasant. She had tried to gain his attention, but Lily had just kissed James leaving Apolline in shock that both had ignored her even when she had let her Allure out in her annoyance.

He had seen the sheen in her eyes, and Apolline had been lucky after finding out more about the witch that had stalked forward and teased his love to being flustered before walking off. Both of the Potters had been unaffected by her Veela charms, and he never asked what she had whispered to Apolline to make her so terrified. Lily Potter nee Evans was not just talented at charms and potions she had impressed many people with her skill, and the one time Dueling Circuit Grand Champion Filius Flitwick had called her impressive. He had seen one duel she fought, and while she looked like the beauty of a woman that could be insanely rich and famous, just on her looks and model even without any being risqué at all let alone nude, she had torn apart some people he knew were upper level Aurors and several were Hit-Wizards. She looked like the kind of lovely one would have as a trophy wife or favored lover, but she was more than good enough to be called a Hit-Witch. Afterward he heard she would likely have been the youngest potion mistress in history and had been impressive enough that the Flamels had come out of their seclusion to deliver an offer of apprenticeship in person. He did have her eyes and looked like James Potter and most Potters for that matter, but Harry Potter was just shy of twelve and supposed to have a scar on his head although there looked to be an almost invisible lighter shade of skin on his forehead.

“Who is that?” Gabrielle asked from where she was snuggling in Fleur’s arms. “You smell of him and he looks nice. Wait you all smell of him and mamma as well…”

Antoine tried to still his heart at hearing that and focused on their conversation while looking as if he was completely engrossed in his paper. The young man had been intimate with all of them and looked that good while Fleur looked spent, and Apolline had never taken Fleur to her bed, which he knew was considered odd in the Veela Colonies. His wife had also been with him and he was this fresh in the morning, but that made no sense unless he was the man that had worked her up to almost killing him with how insatiable she had been. Using his observation and knowledge of sex his life had experienced, Antoine quickly noticed how they walked and the shifting they did meant they had penetrative sex and not just regular, but the slight tenderness showed they had also been sodomized as well. Fleur was distracted by her wriggling and her face showed she was trying to think how to answer her.

“That is Lord Potter, Gabby, and Harry this is my little sister Gabrielle, but she likes Gabby except when I tease her with it since she can be a bit of a motor mouth,” Fleur said to the squirming to look at Harry sister. “We had some fun playing, little sister, and no I won’t tell you the details till you are older. I will tell you some of our shopping trip and lunch, and maybe he will sign your poster.”

Antoine hid his shock at what Fleur had said, and he found it impossible that he was just shy of twelve, but had ascended to a Lordship as well as looked closer to late teens or at least young man enough for Apolline’s tastes. Catching a look at his eyes, he recognized the restrained lethal power he had seen in Lily Potter’s eyes. That was her son who could intimidate not only his wife but also his mother in law to such a point of hesitating even though as Veela they were passionate by nature. Her wand draw speed would have had Apolline or her mamma dead before she had drawn her fire, and looking at Harry their son and new Lord Potter, Antoine could see the same reflexes. He did wonder how they met and more so ended up in bed together, but if he listened he would find out soon enough, and his baby daughter likely would ask the questions he wanted to know the answer to as well as who these other guests and lovers of his wife were.

“Lord Potter, poster, is that Harry Potter?” Gabby asked excitedly. “How did you meet him and why didn’t mamma tell me he would be here? You had to have met him before yesterday, but you didn’t tell me you had met him!”

“Good morning Gabby, I am Harry Potter, and these are my companions, Hermione Granger, Alice Roberts, Dora Tonks, and Anne Clawson. I can gladly say that it is a pleasure to meet you, darling one,” Harry said as he cut into the panicking Fleur to soothe the younger girl. “We met your mamma and Fleur when shopping, and there was some unpleasantness that required me to chastise them. Fleur promised to take my girls shopping for her bad manners, and we had some fun on the beach yesterday. Your mamma had cooked us dinner and we stayed in for some after dinner games. Now after breakfast Gabby, I would love to sign your posters, but you would have to get out of Fleur’s arms since I doubt she wants to carry you all day.”

“Alright Harry,” Gabby chirped with a mischievous smile before launching herself into his arms and nuzzling him as she had her sister. “You smell nice, and thank you for being willing to sign my posters. Mamma and big sister can be troublesome especially when shopping. I wonder if that is why they don’t take me sometimes, and they do annoy people.”

“That might be why they don’t take you along as they are troublesome if you don’t know how to bring them to heel, and while I don’t mind carrying you for a bit breakfast will soon be here so you will have to get yourself a different seat,” Harry told Gabrielle before turning to Antoine and introducing himself. “Monsieur Delacour, I am Harry Potter as I said to Gabby here, but you might also know me as Marquis Noir in addition to being Lord Potter. Apolline thought we would have some things to discuss after breakfast, and it appears that here she comes now.”

Antoine nodded in greeting as his mind was a whirl at the number of people over and according to Gabrielle’s nose they had spent the night with his wife and elder daughter, which in itself was strange as while he had accepted that his wife would have lovers and more often than not she snagged his own diversions she had never shared either with their daughter before. Finding out he was Marquis Noir with a vast financial and political force in France was surprising, and he followed his eyes to where his wife was and he tried not to gape at how she looked as if she had been through an orgy with how radiant she was. It was her eyes or more accurately, what was in them that terrified him because the way they looked at Harry Potter was while not the same love she had for him more dangerous as it looked like some of the women who worked and enjoyed the lifestyle of his more famous clubs. He could see the way they lit up seeing him not with just lust, which he saw or even love as what he saw was more as if she basked in being in his presence like the submissives at his adult clubs looked when they saw their owners.

If he managed to tame his untamablely passionate wife, he was a man of great physical power or at least sexual prowess and stamina, but letting his fighting instincts do a more thorough assessment as well as watching how his wife’s Veela instincts responded made him realize that the nice looking young man who looked athletic enough to give his wife several hours of sexual pleasure was one of the most dangerous men he had ever seen rivaling in fact the urge he had to stay out of his mother’s way. He would not be a good opponent as he had the stamina to pleasure six women to still walking with a limp and two were part Veela, and that was without the power he noticed in his fluid motions. Deciding not to act a fool in front of his wife, Antoine decided on a simple and peaceful greeting even as he had noticed his wife enter.

“I look forward to it Lord Potter, and you and the rest are welcome guests here,” Antoine managed to get out before he saw Apolline and felt his normal performance had been lacking the day before even though he had collapsed exhausted and she had been orgasming from most of his efforts. “I am sorry I was not here to see you last night as my duties at the ministry kept me away, but I hope Apolline and Fleur were good hosts while I was unavailable. If there is anything that you need as a guest or that I can provide in my official capacity you just have to let me know. I do not know if Apolline has properly informed you, but as Marquis Noir you have at least if not more influence than as Lord Potter and Lord Black in Britain. Unfortunately, most of your appointments were made by proxy so they might need to be reviewed.”

Smiling with Gabrielle acting like he thought a little troublesome sister would, Harry nodded in response as he turned to see Apolline enter the dining room with a smile on her face and still swaying her ass with her just fucked motions before she walked to Harry and kissed him rather passionately before sitting next to her husband. Harry sat across from her and he felt her foot on his leg the moment he sat down, and he looked at Antoine who just shrugged at his wife’s affectionate behavior. Gabby of course refused to let go of him so he just dismissed some issues and acted as if she had always been there even helping her reach her food. Fleur slid next to Apolline and looked at Gabby with amusement even as her foot started competing with her mum’s in teasing him as it moved up his leg to tease his inner thighs. Hermione and Alice were at his sides with Dora and Anne at their sides. He felt his essentially two hands were rubbing their legs against his and their thighs as well, but he was used to that as well by now.

“Harry, I am glad that Gabby is not being too bothersome, and I am sure it is nice enjoying breakfast with us, but I need to ask if you have any plans for your vacation here,” Apolline asked as she waited for her husband to process some things as well as realize what the current Marquis Noir being in their house and how she was acting to him meant. “You will likely be using Fleur as a guide since she knows most of the shops that are of any use, and I know you were spending some time relaxing on the beach. You mentioned some meetings after the vacation part of your trip was over, and would you be willing to tell us about that?”

“Well Apolline,” Harry began as he didn’t show that mother and daughter were now massaging his dick with their stalking clad feet, “I do plan on utilizing Fleur to help shopping, and the girls want to enjoy plenty of time relaxing on the beach. As for business, I expect both of you will not advertise it, but Nickolas and Perenelle have agreed to give us some tutoring in their chosen arts. I probably should see about taking a more active role in some of my holdings here and I do have a new one that you enjoy shopping at as well.”

“That is good to know and it is nice to hear that those two are becoming less reclusive again, and Antoine will be more than happy to help you however you need,” Apolline stated while conceding to help Fleur stroke him between their feet. “You can come to us for anything you need Harry, and Antoine should have a briefing on some of the political influence at our ministry that you now have. The landholdings are extensive, and your employees and managers likely have briefed you on the businesses you currently have. So what shop have you acquired that I should know about?”

Antoine had put his paper down to eat, but his eyes looked all of them over, and he was not oblivious to the way they were acting to each other. Somehow, Lord Potter had tamed his wife, and that was a good thing as his body still had some aches from the night before last, but he had enjoyed a much more relaxed bit of fun with his secretary even though his wife had left her almost docile the last time she visited work. Normal men lusted after Veela, but they were not monogamous by nature and were bisexual in the colonies with almost no outside taboos present from the moment they began exploring their awareness. Calling them free spirited swingers would be putting it mildly, but he loved her and he knew she loved him even if he had in his younger years only been able to soothe her passions enough for a time. She had plenty of lovers and he was no longer young enough to last long enough to keep her fully content, but there was no shame in that in this country in acknowledging that fact. Her passions had ensured his fingers and tongues were skilled enough to keep mere mortal lovers sated, and she had always left him drained because she had needed to be fucked hard and often.

For that reason, Antoine had hoped when Gabrielle had been conceived that she would be a son, but that was not to be even as he had hoped a son with Veela blood would be able to help satisfy her unquenching lust. The British had a misconception that Veela inspired men to kill each other for their favor when they were testing their stamina and likely would have taken both to their bed and hopefully been sated. Antoine had planned on what he had been having as a backup option as sexual toys to help ensure Apolline had the number of orgasms that kept her happy, but oddly as it seemed, it was the muggle who had better designed toys for the most part. There was one shop he knew of that had brilliantly inventive sexual stimulators, but Apolline had enraged the owner, and despite her being a less than favored daughter, the owner still was more than able to circumvent any of his ability to coerce her to provide such instruments. He doubted she would sell to her some of her things although the lingerie and clothing were available unless his wife would get on her knees and not only apologize and submit to eating her pussy but rimming her ass, and his wife was to stubborn to do that or so he had thought.

If she were tamed then maybe Apolline would do what Lela had demanded to allow her exclusive and preferred client only products to be purchased and that was submit to kissing and tonguing her ass for the same length of time that she had insulted Lela. Now given that the girls were wearing some outfits that screamed the styles of that shop, Antoine could only hope that Marquis Noir had acquired that shop as some of those toys were ones he had tried to acquire indirectly so Apolline would sleep properly exhausted from her orgasms even though she would demand he come in her mouth, pussy and ass with her tits and face being when he had more buildup to grant her that desire. So, he tried not to be too obvious as he listened to her question and the answer he wanted to know, but how he was not showing that his daughter and wife were trying to tease him at the least between the table and he likely was returning at least Apolline’s teasing given her slight shudders.

“Besides, my plan to expand my British Emerald Lotus Spas and reverse expand my clubs in England, I managed to acquire ‘Mystique Allure’, and I think some of the items one of my new employees as an upcoming Rune Mistress will be a bit in some of my other ventures,” Harry said as he watched how Apolline reacted to that and his response to her teasing by stroking her panty covered slit with his toe. “To preempt your question Gabby, no, you may not shop there until you are older. Now your mamma has tried for years to receive the VIP treatment there, but while it may happen now, there will need to be an acceptable to Lela apology for your past behavior as even Gabby here knows you haven’t been the most polite when shopping. She even believes that is why you don’t take her to some places, but some are not designed for your age, Gabby, so don’t hold that against your mamma and sister.”

“Yes, Harry,” Gabby happily chirped between snagging some of his food as she thought her mamma looked a bit flushed. “I won’t pester mamma about shopping there until I am older. Is that why she is so flushed? Sister is flushed as well and without coffee either! Have you seen any of the fun sites yet?”

Antoine smiled at her question as what Gabby considered fun would be different, and Apolline was obviously getting some attention or possibly Fleur with Apolline being flustered from contemplating being told to apologize and make amends. He loved them, but they could get him worked up like nothing else and seeing someone out play them was amusing. He had wanted to cry when he found out that those incredible toys would be available for Apolline, and he wondered if she had some on already. There was that one toy he had heard whispered about, but while it would not put a dent in their finances, and some of her shopping trips cost more money there was something about buying one toy that cost several hundred galleons to buy. Still if the rumors he had heard were true then that one toy would have been the one thing keeping him from needing honeymooner’s potions for overuse and keeping aroused.

He turned a bit to look at Harry to see how he answered her question, and while he knew some if not most full Veela her age would already be precociously promiscuous, he was grateful that she wasn’t trying to give him a lap dance or dive under the table. Given his fame and appearance, Antoine doubted the young man had to worry about getting someone to warm his bed any more difficulty than his wife and elder daughter would, but he seemed to have chosen a close group of lovers what some might call a harem except they were also focused on each other from their body language as well. As Marquis Noir, Harry Potter could do many things while in France having similar protections to his role as Lord of an Ancient and Noble House in England, but the muggle revolution had not disenfranchised the magical side much even if the principle of liberty did crossover among other things.

“We have seen some sites mostly in and near Paris as well as the beach we are staying near,” Harry answered as he tried not to twitch as Gabby snagged another of the pastries on his plate. “I suppose having lived here there would be some sites you could recommend, and the ones that are interesting but not in most tour books would be nice as well. Tourist traps while having interesting things are becoming too crowded as well as less enjoyable to visit. So many entertaining and educational places are overlooked for the bigger and more prominent places. Gabby, could you not snag all of those pastries, please? I would like to have at least a few of them since they smell and look so nice.”

Gabby pouted at him before snagging another of the light fluffy pastries and looked like she was about to eat it before popping it in Harry’s frowning mouth, which did help ease the tension around the table. Apolline had to bite her lip as Harry used that distraction to push things further and his foot distracted hers to shaking against his thigh while her body flushed strongly, and he knew his sock was soaked after moving her panty to the side and teasing her directly. Watching her with his eyes twinkling in mischief, Harry realized he had considered that fun, but after the vacation part of the trip that they would have to buckle down and get back to being serious most of the time. Unfortunately, he could tell that his libido was still rather elevated for some reason, but there was not much information on the matter.

Still he had looked in his book since his change on Halloween and how even his will was strained by his hormones, instincts and desires in case there were reasons for it. Harry had found some of the reasons or at least some causes for the level being so elevated, which included his starting at a younger age and pushing himself in the number and intensity of rituals as well as the years of absorbed lifetimes from ghosts. There were also the fact that his first ritual and the one he had his apprentices go through caused the body to become close to an ideal base version of itself similar to how the philosopher’s stone transmuted liquid to the Elixir of Life and metal to Gold. Their bodies were enhanced with additional needs over ordinary people, and the sped up puberty was the rituals way of getting them to their mature idealized self sooner than later, but that also cranked their hormones to dangerous levels for other people that would cause disorders if their bodies didn’t consume them so quickly. His best guess was all of that and the effect of the seasons on his further development, but there were not many people alive who had any real experience with necromancers although he was different than some who learned part of the art instead of how he had gone about it.

Harry knew there were others out there, but they had focused on mostly two parts, which were the main recognized aspects of the art. They could command the bodies of the dead including vampires, and they could transfer spirits including human souls and non-corporeal beings into dead shells. The Wizarding world was not the only hidden world living side by side with the mundane one, but there was little interaction with non-magical beings by the magical for their own reasons, and he had been briefed on some parties that were still out there that could cause him problems. He knew better than anyone, that power was not everything, and yet he knew he had to attain enough to ensure his ambition was not thwarted as well as protect his people. There were plenty of beings out there far more dangerous than Voldemort and his followers, but they were the big fish in the little pond of the Wizarding World.

Given enough time, Harry could become more than a financial force to be reckoned with, and his titles had granted him the beginnings of political power to protect his businesses and the people that he viewed as his servants, vassals and family. Ok, he had an island that was through some legal dealings a sovereign state if mostly unknown with relations through France along with some parts of the former French Caribbean from the House of Black, and there was the almost stubborn Potter Holdings in England who had not lost one square inch of land since before the Romans through all the invasions and changes in political and social systems. All of that meant he would have to talk to Antoine about things somewhere besides at the breakfast table, and the French favored a lighter breakfast and dinner versus a heavier lunch than he had grown up with n Britain even after putting enough fear into the Dursleys to have more than the bare scraps to just barely survive.

Savoring the pastries that Gabby was now almost impishly grinning at him while feeding him, Harry thought over his plan after the unwinding vacation part of the summer was over. The Flamels were old enough to know necromancers, and while Nick was uncomfortable with him in part from being a Black and a Necromancer, Nellie as she was happily called would likely be easier to talk to even though she was beautiful and sexually skilled to make it enjoyable to do so. His hope was that the studies and training there would help them cut back from many hours long sessions to more reasonable length ones, but if they were actually too tired for more than screwing twice a day while still having time for lethargic cuddle sex especially oral then it would be an improvement. Morning, lunch treat and some after diner playtime should be enough to keep the girls happy. It was not as if he wanted to deal with the stalkers and women likely to just want him for the fame, and there was no way in hell he was going to do what either Ronald or Draco would with his aura when they finally realized how captivating women could be. So, he shouldn’t have to juggle keeping too many women happy, and hopefully if the girls found someone they wanted to play with that he wouldn’t have to pencil in time with his pets’ pets beyond Penny who he had spent enough time with to see the potential there.

He had heard some rumors about why he spent most of the year with such low opinions of them and the girls wondered why he so rarely tried to get to know Neville considering he is his godbrother, but the past year had been crazy and Ronald and Draco bothering him before turning on each other verbally over who should be his friend had happened whenever they and he were in the room and sometimes he didn’t even need to be present for those two to have scuffles. Neville was shy as hell and getting him to not be trembling and run away even in quiet conversations in the corridors when passing and no witnesses had been frustrating, but with Draco’s leash pulled by Cissa, and Ronald obviously going to do something that the Twins would prank him for as well as how visiting for a week would work him to frothing they would hopefully neutralize themselves from causing problems since he couldn’t just kill them to get them not to be a nuisance. The irritation had left him prone to needing to unwind which once Halloween had gotten him over his reluctance and desire to wait until they were a bit older had meant the sex had been part stress relief, fun and enjoying the power in making them scream his name as they came.

With less of the school still stalking him since they had a year to get used to him, he should have a better chance to have more than very short discussions with Neville even if he had to drag him to his room or a classroom ward it to death and force him to open up. The other option was to lock him in a closet with Hannah and Susan and let them show him why Hufflepuff were not a bunch of duffers except for Smith, as that guy would fit in with Draco or Ronald with his entitlement attitude. So, outside the firsties gawking at him, the students shouldn’t give to many problems outside of whatever Lucius was plotting in the school. Taking some breaks to unwind would help so he was beginning to plan dragging every one of his semi-permanent lovers to just relax for a week on the beaches here in spring or maybe see what was up with his island.

“See Harry I am not hogging the pastries even though they taste so good,” Gabby said while looking incredibly cute like a puppy and Harry was broken from his mind wandering while slowly chewing and letting the flavors dissolve in his mouth even as he hadn’t stopped driving Apolline to distraction as well as Fleur. “We could go to the zoo and other places for fun. I am sure going to just stuffy museums and galleries would get boring after a while.”

“I agree with you Gabby, but the boring places can be fun if you don’t make them dull,” Harry told her as he enjoyed edutainment as well as entertainment, and starting her to see how anything can be fun as well as educational would help her when she went to Buxbaton’s in a few years. “We are staying in Marseilles right now, and there are plenty of things to see there from the seashore, the sites, museums and gardens, but there is a zoo that is a little bit away. I believe it is in Provence, but we can find out later about that place. So you want an outing then where you can see your big sister being silly, Gabby?”

“Was I that obvious?” Gabby said trying to look hurt and innocent while pouting. “Sister is busy much too often, and an opportunity to have fun with her is nice. I still want you to sign my posters though, Harry. I could even try to behave at a museum if I must.”

“Yes, you were rather obvious, but you have years to work on subtlety, Gabby. As long as it is alright with your parents and we tell Hermione’s parents and their guest what we are doing it should be fine, but they might want to see some of the sites as well,” Harry said while Gabby giggled and wriggled before throwing her hand up in joy and then kissed him on the cheek affectionately causing everyone to smile when he treated her like a baby sister and acted accordingly. “So Apolline do you see a problem with a day site seeing at the least, and we can discuss business later, Monsieur Delacour. I take it that Fleur has been spending far too much time with other friends than Gabby here, but given the age gap that is somewhat understandable.”

“More than alright, Harry,” Apolline managed to say as she was panting from his not slowed his teasing and had likely soaked his sock with her juices while Fleur had done the same to his other foot. “A day in the fresh air sounds nice, and Gabby might appreciate our museums if you do. Oh, don’t pout like that, baby. You will get to spend a day with Harry at the least, but you can’t tell your playmates or schoolmates since then we would have to worry about reporters interfering with his visits. Antoine will make time to discuss any necessary business later, and you don’t have to call either of us by our last name unless we have to call you by your title here, my lord.”

“Apolline is quite right, Marquis Noir, that like with the higher nobility and royalty, I would have to ask your leave to call you by name, and yet you do not need to mention my last name or titles,” Antoine said as he tried to phrase this right and not offend the man that had some political immunities. “While not having the influence that the king had before the revolution, the Marquis Noir has significant sway still on our side and some on the other. Besides being landholders like the rest of the nobility although less in France proper than elsewhere or as vast and unyielding as your holdings as Lord Potter in Britain, you have some level of legal immunities when it comes to magical law in France. To be rather blunt, you could get away with much worse than those uncultured thieves the Malfoys have in Britain. Challenging someone to a duel for the slightest provocation or imagined one with almost unlimited terms is one of them, and killing someone for the slightest of insults as well as seizing their holdings including taking their family as vassals with the women often having little care to their future is one that has happened before.”

“I see what your concern is Antoine and I have no problem with you like Apolline calling me by name at least I have to act with that title, but I do not have a reason to act with those immunities as such unless someone threatens me and mine first, and then I will strike them down with my wrath ending them utterly,” Harry told Antoine sending a shudder through him as he saw in his eyes the same deadly grace of his mother without the playful banter of his father there while Gabby was more concerned with the attention Harry as for now a big brother was giving her. “Considering the bad business I have had with the Malfoys before, I wish to be nothing like them, and last I heard Lucius was having some troubles. Rumor has it that he has been stockpiling things he shouldn’t and that the Ministry might actually investigate this time, but even if they do not find anything there is some consequences he should understand soon enough. You love your wife, and she is quite beautiful, while you also have two lovely daughters who even if a bit spoiled in their own ways that you love as well. You love them and protect them with all your being doing what it takes to meet their needs and wants, but Lucius has a wife who is very attractive who he cares nothing for after providing his rather disappointing heir. Narcissa was born a Black and she asked for some things because her life had been rather unpleasant before late. Unfortunately, Lucius didn’t look through his marriage contract and he is in severe violation with the contract written so similar to his ancestors yet he missed the penalties for his failures. I do not think his influence, money or anything else will not soon be entrusted to Narcissa’s hands, and she is loyal and dedicated to her proper family.”

“Thank you, Harry, and I have no problem arranging a meeting with those you should know as well as discussing other relevant business at your leisure,” Antoine said feeling relaxed and almost giddy inside at that family being soon to be routed, as they were a stain on their people for brining such dishonor to a French name. “I have to head to the Ministry to start my day soon enough, but I wish you and everyone else a good day. Gabrielle do try to stay out of trouble, but I believe Harry will be more than capable of keeping you from too much mischief. Apolline, my love, I will see you later, and hope you continue to have a wonderful time with our guests. Fleur, my blooming flower, do please keep an eye on Gabrielle when you are out and listen to your mamma and Harry. Ladies, it was a pleasure to meet you, and unfortunately we did not get to talk this morning, but I can see that you are not only beautiful but also intelligent. Mademoiselle Granger, your topping the school records only rivaled by Harry has been a story told here as well as likely in Britain, and it makes me rather happy to have you both as guests especially after Lucius’s son had such a dismal performance.”

The ladies waved as Antoine set his silverware down and left the table before Flooing securely to the ministry. Once he was gone, Harry reluctantly removed his feet from where they were drenched with Apolline and Fleur’s barely covered up releases to place them in his shoes, while Hermione and Alice moved their legs away from him as well. Gently standing even as Gabby refused to let him go, Harry looked at Apolline questioningly while making a gesture for the phone. She smiled and stood on shaky legs as she smiled at Gabrielle before kissing him properly and leading him to the phone.

Walking back smiling at the ladies, Harry stopped to kiss each soundly and let his free hand push them over their last limit from where they were teetering on release save Fleur who he knew had definitely gone over a few times. They all smiled goofily when he let his lips free from theirs, and Gabby began to rapidly spout out what they were going to do that day. They would have a nice picnic lunch, and Harry knew that given how they were acting that they both would be on the menu, but the only concern was keeping Gabby from seeing anything. Even though Apolline had confessed in a whisper while the Grangers had discussed their spending a whole day away that she had been active younger than Gabby, and yet she liked seeing how unburdened she was with her heritage so far. Her baby did not have to go through what she did, and while it had been new and enjoyable then, Apolline had some issues from it still including her libido rivaling her full Veela mother’s own legendary hunger. She was uncertain if she could have Gabby join their bed as she had now found her mind thinking of Fleur since their master had forced the issue, but Apolline suspected that Gabby would not go through her awakening and needs for a few years since she seemed more human than Veela currently.

As it was, seeing the adoration as she looked at Gabby, Apolline suspected that in a few to several years that Gabrielle would fixate on Harry, and then they would have to work things out. If any man could make a Veela beg, then Apolline knew he could make a Veela wait when she saw what she wanted. In the meantime, they could do with not having the added layer of sex in their relations as Harry could do with having a woman or even girl he was more than acquaintances with that was not so readily in his bed for a time. A nice actually platonic adopted brother-sister relation would do them both some good, and considering that Fleur was her master’s owned maid then Gabby would have to get used to Harry being around, but at least she wasn’t as bad like some of the stalkers or shameless gold diggers Apolline had met. She didn’t worry about the shame less whores as her master could fuck them if he wanted, but he had enough eager and loyal pussy that would not go to the papers bragging about it.

‘He will likely have to deal with that muckraking whore Skeeter at some point,’ Apolline said with a slight shudder at imagining her touching her master. ‘While she is rather skilled and completely sexually willing, master should not have to touch such a filthy, sloppy and used whore. His whores at least have standards, and if he need a mature piece of ass, Antoine would not mind my living in a dungeon in his trunk. His dick could use time to recover with only human pussy. I love him, but I almost killed him after shopping that day.’

*******
Sign up to rate and review this story