Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You, Me and Mikey

Due

by SarcasticPirate

“Ugh,” I moaned. “Please, please don't let this be another wet dream!"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-06-25 - Updated: 2011-06-25 - 1848 words

?Blocked
Due - Frank's P.O.V

Gerard trailed his soft, calloused fingers across my naked torso, digging his nails into my skin as his hands slowly ventured down along my stomach before coming to rest just above the waistband of my boxers. His mouth attacked my own in a heated, rushed kiss as I tangled my fingers in his hair, completely submitting myself to him. I let out a ragged moan as he nipped roughly on my bottom lip and drew blood, which he lapped up hungrily.

He moved his mouth to my neck, nipping and sucking gently while his hands snaked their way into my boxers. His fingers ghosted above my erection before he brushed them across it softly. I arched my back, forcing myself into his soft grip so that I could tug my boxers down as far as I was able to.

He lazily dragged his hand up and down my erection, tugging lightly until I curved to full length and was throbbing with need. “N-need you,” I gasped heavily. My eyelids fluttered in a dizzy daze as he began to pump my cock in a slow, steady rhythm while his mouth continued its vicious assault on my neck.

“Mm,” he moaned. He moved his mouth away from my neck and leant up to catch me in a sloppy kiss before slowly moving down my body. He let go of my member, and I groaned at the loss of contact, only to be surprised by his hot mouth breathing shakily over my member, sending ripples of pleasured shivers through my body. He flicked his tongue across the tip of my cock, tasting the pre cum that had spilt over.

“G-Gerard,” I whispered huskily, entwining my fingers in his messy locks of black hair, pushing him down slightly so that the tip of my cock was pressed against his lips. His hot breath tickled my tip as his lips parted and he let out a slight chuckle, causing another wave of shivers to course through me.

I looked down at him through hooded eyes just in time to see him eagerly take my length into his mouth with expert ease. He stared back up at me with dark, lust filled eyes through thick eyelashes as he began to bob his head, relaxing his gag reflex as my cock rubbed against the back of his throat.

“O – Oh, Gee. Oh!” I moaned. “Unnn… Fast – Faster.”

He began bobbing his head more swiftly and I felt myself tingle with pleasure at how unbelievably sexy he looked with his kiss-swollen cherry red lips stretched around my cock. I pulled at his hair with unintentional force as I felt the familiar pressure building in my abdomen.

“So c-close,” I moaned. “Unf… Gee.” His rhythmic movements became swifter, and I couldn’t help but let out a surprised gasp as he let his teeth graze along my length while one of his hands snaked around to cradle and fondle my balls. “O – Oh. Gonna cum… Fuck. O – Oooh… Gerard!”

I screamed out his name multiple times and I felt myself tense as my orgasm tore through me, sending ripples of pleasure coursing through my body. Gerard hungrily lapped up my juices and fervently continued to suck me dry, swirling his tongue around my tip one last time to make sure he hadn’t missed any of my cum. I pulled him up to me, catching him in a heated kiss, savouring my taste mixed in with his usual taste of coffee and cigarettes.

“Frank?”

“Mm?” I moaned into the kiss.

“Frank?” His voice sounded strangely distant despite his mouth only hovering above my own.

“What, Gee?” I asked with frustration.

“Frank, wake up!” I heard him yell.


I sat up suddenly; almost falling off of what I assumed was the bed, only to realize it was the couch. The blood rushed to my head and I looked around confusedly, taking note of the fact that I was fully dressed and Gerard was not where he had been before. In fact, he was standing before me with a knowing smirk on his face.

“Have a good dream, Frankie?” Gerard smirked.

“Oh – Oh, Gerard!” I heard someone who was certainly not Gerard moan in a mocking manner. The heat instantly rushed to my cheeks as I remembered the events of earlier today, and I turned to looked embarrassedly at Mikey before bowing my head.

“Mikey,” Gerard warned with a chuckle. Mikey ignored Gerard and erupted into a fit of giggles, clapping his hands awkwardly and rolling around on the couch. Gerard just looked at his brother with a bemused expression and shook his head, taking a seat beside me.

He placed a finger under my chin and tilted my face so that I was facing him. He placed a soft kiss on either side of my beet-red face before kissing me gently on the lips. “I’m glad that I can pleasure you in your dreams too,” he chuckled. “You might want to change you pants though, sugar.”

We both looked down at the crotch of my sweats, which now sported a damp patch from my wet dream. I groaned inwardly and looked into his eyes. “This,” I motioned to my groin and whispered harshly, “is because I fucking need you.”

“I know, babe.” He sighed. “You’re going to have to wait a little while longer, though.”

“Wait?” I threw my hands up and tugged on my hair in a frustration. “Just like I had to jerk off in the car earlier? Sure, okay!”

He simply chuckled at me, his eyes full of amusement. “Mikey will be asleep soon, I promise.” He took my hand. “He’s either going to laugh himself to sleep or to death. Either way, you’re going to have me all to yourself soon, to do with me whatever you please.”

At the point, Mikey stopped laughing and looked over us in disgust. “Ew, ew, ew!” He covered his ears. “You guys are just as bad as Mom and Dad!”

Gerard and I just looked at each other, before bursting out into a fit of laughter. The horrified look on Mikey’s face was price less. It took us a several minutes to sober up, but when we did we were wheezing like old men. Mikey looked at us amusedly before getting up and making his way into the kitchen.

“Shit,” Gerard chuckled with a cough. “Can’t fuckin’ laugh like I used to.”

“Smoking will do that to you, Gee.” I said before picking up the pack that I just noticed laying on the couch and grabbing two out. I lit one and passed it to Gerard, then lit the other for myself and took a long draw.

“You hungry, Frankie?” Gerard asked, taking a draw of his cigarette and blowing the smoke out in rings.

“Not really.” I lied. “How long was I asleep for?”

“Nearly six hours,” he informed me. “You fell asleep as soon as Mikey decided he wanted to watch Charmed. I still can’t believe you did that to me, motherfucker.”

“Yeah, and I can’t believe you left me to fend for myself this afternoon!” I shot back defensively.

“Oh, my poor little princess,” he mocked. “It didn’t kill you, did it?”

“Yeah, it did. I think Mrs. Nottingham was watching me!”

“Mrs. Not…” He trailed off before erupting into a fit of giggles. “You – She… Oh, my god!”

“Shut up,” I blushed. “She shouldn’t be such a perve.”

“Poor lady probably had a heart attack!” Gerard wheezed.

I jokingly flipped him off as I stood and went to change my pants. I decided that a shower would be a good idea and grabbed my pants before making my way to the adjoining bathroom of mine and Gerard’s bedroom.

I turned on the shower and hurriedly undressed; sticking my hand under the water flow to make sure that the temperature was just how I like it. When I decided it was fine, I climbed into the shower and began washing away the traces of my wet dream.

I felt myself blush at the memory of it. It was the first wet dream I had had in a long time because my need hadn’t been that bad since before I met Gerard. In fact, my addiction to sex hadn’t been that bad until I met Gerard. There was just something about him that my body craved. He was my drug, I guess, and I honestly don’t mind being addicted.

When I felt I was clean, I turned off the water and let out a disappointed sigh. I had been hoping Gerard would surprise me while I was showering, but I knew he was too busy catching up with his brother. I felt a pang of guilt. He hardly ever gets to see his brother, but when he does, I have to constantly be a whiney, needy bitch.

I grabbed a clean towel from the hamper, wrapping it around myself and walking out into the bedroom. I decided that I really couldn’t be bothered changing into clothes, and took a seat on the edge of the bed, slowly drying myself with the towel.

“Gerard?” I called out.

“What?” He yelled back from the living room.

“I’m going to bed, babe. Goodnight,” I called. “Goodnight, Mikey!”

They both called back their bid of goodnight as I peeled the wet towel from my body, throwing it on the floor as I climbed under the covers and switched the lamp off. I buried my face into the pillow, smelling a familiar soft, sweet scent that made my senses tingle. Gerard. I smiled to myself as I snuggled further into the pillow, drifting off to sleep almost instantly.

I don’t know how long I had been asleep for – whether it was a few minutes or a few hours, I don’t have a clue – but I awoke with a start when I felt something, or someone, grinding themself against me, waking up a certain part of my anatomy before my mind even had a chance to register what was happening.

“Wakey, wakey,” Gerard grinned, the soft light of the bedside lamp casting an orange glow across his naked form. “Told you I would make it worthwhile if you waited.”

I moaned as he started to nibble and suckle on my neck while his hands ghosted across my chest. “Ugh,” I let out another moan. “I really fucking hope this isn’t another wet dream.”

A/N: Thank you so, so much to those who rated and reviewed! It gives me the confidence to write more! Also, I apologise for how short and horribly written this chapter is, but I’m sort of new to the world of smut. You know what they say, though: practice makes perfect! If anyone is willing to be my support for whenever I need help writing the smut side of things, feel free to add me on Facebook – http://facebook.com/burnthechurch
Sign up to rate and review this story