Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Thought I Heard You Say Something

The Beggining of The End

by astrozombie13

Frank has never been happier, and Josh is not as nice as everyone thinks he is.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2011-07-01 - Updated: 2011-07-01 - 413 words

?Blocked
A/N: Third chapter!!
00000000000000000000000000000

Frank's POV
I can't believe she was going on tour with us! We had just gone over the plans for the tour, they would be coming tomorrow morning to the venue. This would be a great opportunity to get to know her, and finally get over Jamia, the gold-digging bitch I almost called my fiance. Unfortunately, her huge, thick headed boyfriend would be tagging along. I don't mean to be cruel or anything, but I hope they breakup.

00000000000000000000000000000

Raelyn and Josh
Raelyn walked quickly to Josh's car, him way behind her. Suddenly, he caught up to speed, grabbing her arm and pushing her up against the small blue vehicle. "Now that we're away from those fags, where the fuck were you?!" he spat at her. Raelyn hated him when he was like this, jealous and angry. "I-I told you! I was talking to Frankie!" she retorted nervously. He looked up and laughed crazily. "Frankie? Wow, you even have pet names for eachother? What's yours? Little bitch? 'Cause that's what you are." he pushed. He slammed her against the car again. "Now tell me where the hell you were, or I'll do something VERY bad." Josh said smiling. She smirked a little, and spit a huge glob of saliva in his face.
"YOU STUPID WHORE!" he shrieked. He punched her straight in the gut, and opened up the car to the backseat. Throwing her in, he straddled her hips and punched her in the face repeatedly. "J-JOSH! P-Please stop, I-I wasn't doing anything, I swear! Please!" Raelyn pleaded. Josh laughed at her poor attempts, and unbuckled his pants. "I bet you want him to fuck you all night long, don't you?! You stupid little slut! I bet you want to scream out his name and suck his tiny little dick!" he screamed. He pulled off the rest of his pants, where his cock was hungrily awaiting her. "Suck it, you stupid whore." he ordered. Afraid of going any further, she wrapped her mouth around the disgusting penus. Josh grabbed her head and smashed it into his dick.

000000000000000000000

"And that's what happens when you don't behave yourself, baby! You know I do it because I love you, don't you?" Josh whispered in her ear. He pulled up his pants, and retreated to the front seat. Raelyn, mouth sore and exhausted, breathed heavily. She nodded her head frantically.
"I know, baby. I-I love you too." she responded weakly. Josh beamed at her.
Sign up to rate and review this story