Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Go Ahead and Burn it Down.

I'll Be Back in the Ballroom Swinging

by XxLiveyourlifExX

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-07-27 - Updated: 2011-07-27 - 2728 words - Complete

?Blocked
I'll Be Back in the Ballroom Swinging

Chris woke up the next morning before Pete again. He sprawled out on his stomach, an arm thrown protectively across Chris’ torso, his face turned toward her with his mouth slightly open. She giggled softly and leaned over to kiss his cheek before carefully sliding out of the bed. Then she went to dig clothes out of her still packed suitcase. Having selected the day’s outfit, Chris went to shower. Half an hour later, she reappeared in Pete’s now empty bedroom in jeans and Matty’s sweatshirt, her hair pulled back into a messy bun. Upon discovering that Pete were gone, Chris went into the kitchen.

“Morning, starshine,” Pete greeted her. “Coffee?”

“No thanks.”

He was busy fiddling with the fancy coffee maker on the counter and wasn’t looking at her. “How are you this morning?”

Chris paused, then in a small voice, answered, “I don’t know.”

His attention immediately focused on her. When he saw the sweatshirt, sympathy flashed in his eyes. He held out his arms and she fell into his embrace. “What’s wrong?”

“I don’t know.”

“That’s a nice sweatshirt you’ve got on,” he hinted, knowing that she hadn’t quite bounced back from yesterday.

“I know,” she said guiltily. “I had this really cute top picked out to wear today, but then I saw Matty’s sweatshirt on the floor. I couldn’t help myself. I couldn’t leave it there. I put it on.”

“Whatever makes you happy,” he replied, kissing her forehead.

“That’s the thing,” Chris volunteered, “Seeing it on the floor made me sad. But I’m not sure I feel happy because I have it on…”

“Well, do you feel as sad as you did earlier?” Pete asked. When she shook her head no, he continued, “Then you should wear it, if you want. But it’s supposed to be super hot today, so you might want to put on shorts.”

She smiled up at him. “Good point.”

He leaned down to kiss her quickly on the lips before she went back to his room to change. They spent the next hour chilling on the couch until Sara, Becca, and Stacy buzzed up. Chris went to the bathroom while the girls were riding up in the elevator.

“Hey Stacy?” Pete called out when he heard the doors slide open.

“Ya, Pete?”

“Can you come here for a sec?”

She obliged and sank into the cushions next to him. “What can I do for you?”

“Just wanted to give you fair warning. She’s wearing it.”

Stacy’s eyes widen and she swallowed hard. In a quiet voice, she asked, “The sweatshirt?”

Pete nodded, “I think it makes her feel better.”

Stacy nodded, the fear in her eyes ebbing away. “If it’s good for her, it’s fine with me.” She smiled at Pete. “Thanks for the heads up.”

“No problem, Stace.”

“Y’all ready?” Chris asked coming out of the bedroom.

They girls left and spent the morning shopping. Becca treated them to manicures and pedicures. Chris and Stacy took them to all their favorite places and they went out to lunch. The boys spent the day at Andy and Joe’s with the director for the Dance, Dance video, discussing the concept and loosely writing the script for the video.

Then the girls met up with the boys at the pier for dinner. As they paid, Stacy asked, “Carnival rides?”

Everyone agreed excitedly. They rode the swings, made asses out of themselves on the carousel, and waited in line for almost an hour to ride the ferris wheel.

“Hey, Joe!” Chris called jeeringly from the car above Joe and Sara.

“What?” He called up to Chris and Pete’s car, turning to look at them.

Pete and Chris started pelting him with popcorn. Chris smugly announced, gesturing to his hair, “You’ve got at little something.”

“Real mature guys,” he yelled, brushing it off of him.

Chris and Pete collapsed into laughter. Chris leaned back into Pete and he put an arm around her shoulders. She laughed again and said, “Remember the last time we were here? Joe was high and Matty was a little bit too from his meds, and they knocked over the windmill at mini golf?”

Pete laughed, pulling her closer. “Joe’s been paranoid ever since that they’re gonna come find him and make him pay for it.”

“Hey Joe!” Chris shouted again, shifting forward a little bit.

“If you throw popcorn at me again, I will end you when we get off this ride.”

“I’m not throwing popcorn.”

“Then what do you want? If you can’t tell, Sara and I are trying to have a romantic moment!”

Chris laughed, but quickly regained her composure. “I just wanted to know if you wanted to go play mini golf after this.”

Joe snapped to look up at them again. “Absolutely not. I can’t ever go back there!”

Chris and Pete laughed as Chris settled back into his embrace while they heard Joe trying to explain why he couldn’t go back to mini golf. Chris rested her head on Pete’s shoulder as the ride started to move again. As they crested the top of the wheel, Chris gasped. She whispered, awed, “I forgot how beautiful Chicago was.”

“It’s only this beautiful when you here.” She looked up at him with a smile on her face and he met her lips. “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Pete, Chris, Stacy, and Patrick took the L train to the boy’s apartments, which were both downtown. Pete and Chris’ stop was first and they hugged Patrick and Stacy goodbye before getting off the train. They walked hand and hand to Pete’s building. Once the elevator doors closed on the two of them, Chris spun around to face him. She bit her lower lip, smiling, and said, “I’m sorry.”

“For what?” He asked surprised.

“With all of the stuff going on, I didn’t get to greet you like I planned.”

He gave her his signature half grin half smirk. “Oh? And how did you plan it?”

“Maybe,” she started, pulling him toward her, “like this.” She reached up with her free hand and pulled him down toward her and planted her lips on his. His hand went to cradle the back of her head as she deepened the kiss, his other arm letting go of her hand and winding around her waist, pulling Chris closer to him. He tangled his fingers in her hair as she playfully licked his lower lip and slid her tongue into his mouth.

The elevator came to a stop entirely too soon. Pete typed in the code without breaking their kiss. Chris put her other arm around Pete’s neck and jumped up, wrapping her legs around Pete’s waist. He moaned and gripped her tighter, carrying her into his apartment. Pete wasn’t paying attention and ran into the kitchen counter. Chris started to laugh, now sitting on the counter.

“Are you ok?” he asked.

“I’m awesome,” she breathed before leaning towards him to kiss him again. He ran his hands down her sides, grabbing the bottom of her sweatshirt. He pulled it up over her head, leaving her in a lacy tank top. Instead of throwing the sweatshirt to the floor like her would have done with any other article of clothing, Pete folded it in half and set it on the counter next to her.

He kissed across her collarbone and up her neck. She moaned. In between kisses, he asked, “Where are we going with this?”

She put her hands on either side of his face and looked into his eyes, her face completely serious. Then she smiled and said, “I love you, Peter Wentz.”

He grinned back and leaned forward to kiss her lips, then he said, “I love you, too, Christina Henry.” He started to pull her off the counter and her legs wrapped back around him, their lips pressed together again. He was walking towards his room and then he stopped abruptly. “Wait. This means that we’re going to-“

Chris just laughed and kissed him before replying, “Yes, Pete.”

His grin widened and he kissed her again, walking, perhaps a bit faster than before, towards his bedroom. As they moved, Chris yanked at Pete’s t-shirt, managing to pull it off him as they tumbled onto the bed. Pete practically ripped her tank top off. He fumbled with the clasp of her bra while Chris worked the button on Pete’s jeans, all the while her lips not leaving his.

Her bra popped free. Chris slid it down her arms and flung it somewhere while Pete shimmied out of his pants. Pete kissed her and her hands ran through his hair. He pulled away, his fingers touching the button of her denim shorts, looking down at her. She looked up into his eyes, biting her lower lip, her chest rising and falling rapidly. He undid the button, unzipped her shorts, and kissed her all in one flawless move. He pushed them down and Chris kicked them off. She pulled him down on top of her. She felt him harden against her stomach. She rolled him over and grinned wickedly down at him. “Maybe I can help you with that.”

“Oh, really?” He asked.

She just nodded and slipped her hands under the elastic of his boxers using one hand to pull them off of him and the other to rub up and down Pete’s shaft. Pete groaned and his eyes rolled back into his head. Chris continued to move her hand as she leaned down and kissed him. He responded enthusiastically. After a few minutes, he broke away from me, hurriedly whispering, “Wait, wait, wait.”

Chris again grinned wickedly, taking her sweet time giving him one last stroke. He groaned again and as soon as her hand left him, he rolled on top of her, kissing her hard, one of his hands playing with the elastic of her panties. Wanting to move things along faster, Chris reached down and pulled them off herself. Pete laughed softly and asked, “Impatient, are we?”

She responded by again pulling his head towards hers for another passionate, almost frantic, kiss. He reached down and slid a finger into her. She sighed, “Oh, Pete.”

Soon, it was getting to the point where she almost couldn’t take it anymore. She tugged at the hand that was bringing her so much pleasure. Pete, understanding, kissed her softly and said, “On second,” before reaching blindly for his bedside table drawer. He managed to open it and pull out a box.

Chris, seeing what it was, ran a hand down the side of his face to get his attention, when he looked to her, she smiled slyly and asked, “Is there a reason we need one of those?”

“Not on my part, but a gentleman always offers,” he said slyly.

“Then put those away.” Her breath was coming faster now. “They’re not necessary.”

Pete grinned and dropped the box, planting his lips on hers. Then he asked, “Ready?”

“I’ve never been more ready.”

Pete brushed some hair out of her face and then kissed her as he thrust into her. Chris let out a huge sigh as he filled her. As Pete pumped in and out of her, Chris wrapped her arms around him and drug her fingernails down his back. He moaned and kissed the base of her neck before lightly biting her. She groaned and turned her head so she could catch Pete’s lips in a kiss.

After a few minutes, Pete’s arms went around her, pulling her to his chest and rolled over. Now that Chris was on top of Pete, straddling him, Pete ran his hands down her sides. She sat up, taking control of the pace. As she moved up and down, Pete let his hands roam all over her body. He cupped her breasts then rolled her nipples in between her fingers. Chris let out a cry of ecstasy, her head thrown back. Pete reached down, in between her legs to touch her most sensitive spot. Chris ground her pelvis in to his as she sighed, out of breath, “Oh my God.”

As she rose up and came down again, Chris could start to see the white building up behind her eyes and Pete could feel her constrict around him. He sat up quickly to lock her into a kiss before her orgasm hit her fully. She started to shake and she broke from Pete’s kiss to shout out his name, now in the throes of rapture. That was all it took for Pete. He grunted and smashed his lips back into Chris’.

Once the moment had passed, Pete fell back onto the bed, pulling Chris with him. They were both breathing hard, sticky with sweat, Chris clinging to Pete, his hands tangled in her hair that had halfway fallen out of her ponytail.

Once she had controlled her breathing, Chris murmured, “Wow.”

He kissed the top of her head. After a few minutes of laying there, Pete said, “I love you.” Chris looked up at the serious tone in his voice. “I mean it. I love you, and I’ll never stop.”

Tears gathered in the corners of her eyes, but she smiled. She stretched up to make their lips meet before she said, “I love you, too. Forever.”

They kissed again. When the pulled apart, Chris slid off of him and sat up, running a hand through her hair. She cringed a little.

“What’s wrong?” Pete asked.

She smiled and said, “Nothing. I just need a shower.” She got up and held out a hand to him.
He barely hesitated. He grabbed her hand and then let go to grab her around the waist to carry her into the bathroom, Chris giggling.

They returned sometime later in pajamas. Chris, walking into the room first, collapsed onto the bed, her arms outstretched.

“What are you doing?” Pete asked, laughing.

“I’m exhausted.”

“They say good sex will do that to you.”

“Cheeky.”

“True.” He stood in front of her. “You know what? I’m exhausted too.” Chris shrieked as Pete let himself fall on top of her. He sighed, “Ahhh that’s better.”

“Get off,” she whined, unsuccessfully trying to push him off.

“But I’m so comfortable.”

“Do not make me get physical with you, Peter.”

“If you haven’t noticed,” he mumbled, “You’re not doing well with that whole physical thing,” referring to her attempts to push him off.

“Oh, that’s not the kind of physical I’m talking about,” she said, seductively, reaching down to feel Pete through his boxers.

Pete groaned. “That’s so not fair.”

“I never said it was fair,” she whispered into his ear. Then in a normal voice, she asked, “Now are you gonna get off me, or do I have to make you really uncomfortable.” He rolled over, giving her an escape, she stood and bent over to get a kiss. “I’m gonna get a water. Want one?” Pete was laying there with some tension in his face and he nodded. When Chris returned with the water, Pete still had the same look on her face. She giggled and handed him a bottle of water before getting into bed. “This is why you should be nicer to me.”

“You’re mean.”

Chris just laughed again and turned on the television. She had been flipping through the channels for a few minutes and Pete had still not moved. Chris leaned over and kissed him. “You ok?”

He opened his eyes and grinned up at her. “Ya. I’m fine.”

“Good, because CSI is on,” Chris replied laying back down. Pete, too, slid under the bedsheets. Next to her, Pete slipped an arm under her and pulled her closer. They watched the episode and half another before they were asleep.

A/N: Ya ya I know it's been awhile. My parents were up visiting so I didn't have lots of time to write and stuff. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter =)
Sign up to rate and review this story