Categories > Celebrities > Marilyn Manson > Family Life

Unfamilliar Condition

by SkipsShoGun

The cat's outta the bag!

Category: Marilyn Manson - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2011-08-07 - Updated: 2011-08-08 - 2534 words

?Blocked
By May, Brian and I were pratically attached at the hip unless I was at school. He would even sit through concert orcestra pratice with me. I had become the talk of the school since I was dating Marilyn Manson, the creepy writer from the 25th Paralell. And I wasn't getting bullied anymore since most of the jocks were terrified of Brian, and more so of Stephen who had taken me on as a younger brother.

My mother, step-father, and three half brothers had flown up to New Jersey during spring break for my grandparent's 50th anniversary. I had to stay in Florida because of a performance with the concert orcestra. I acted like I was bummed that I couldn't go up with them, but I was excited to be able to stay with Brian.

I walk into his apartment and drop my bag and violin off in the kitchen and grab a soda. Then I walk into the living room to find Brian stretched out on the sofa with his notebook in his lap, working on a new piece for the magazine.

"Hey baby, how was school?" he asks sitting up and pulling me into his lap.

"It was ok, I passed my math test, thank god. I couldn't wait to get over here though." I grin.

Brian grins back. "Oh yeah? And why couldn't you wait to get over here?" He asks sneaking his hands down to my butt.

"Mmmm, I dunno. Maybe because we'll be here alone? All night?" I had been a bit afraid to take our relationship beyond the point of just making out, but I felt that maybe this week was the week.

"We are, and the night after that, and the one after that. What does that have to do with anything?"

"Well I thought that maybe we could, you know, try..." I mumble blushing, having never talked to anyone about this before.

"Are you sure? We don't have to do anything, I'm happy just like we are." He says pulling me close to him, tucking my head under his chin.

"I'm sure. I've been thinking about it all month."

"Well then, dinner first?"

We call for some pizzas and Brian puts the finishing touches on his article. I pick up our dirty dishes and take them over to the kitchen area. I hear a chuckle and look up. Brian sits looking over the back of the couch grinning in my direcction.

"What?" I ask, starting to wash the dishes.

"You're such a good little wifey, picking up and watching the dishes. Kinda turning me on over there."

"What? You're so weird." I laugh and go back to the dishes. I jump slightly when I feel his hands on my hips and his lips on the back of my neck.

"Mmm, it's easier to get to your neck with these dreads,"

"So you like 'em?" I mumble and lean back into him.

"Yeah," he murmurs and slips his hands up my shirt. "Leave those, we can get them in the morning. Let's go to bed."

I moan lightly as his hand finds my nipple and nod my head. He pulls away and grabs my hand, leading me to his bedroom. When we get there he slips his hands back under my shirt, and gives me a questioning look. I nod my head and lift my arms up. He pulls off my shirt then his own, then runs his hands across my shoulders and down my arms, lifting them up to wrap around his shoulders.

"You're so beautiful babe," he says leaning down and pressing his lips against mine. He runs his hands down my back and to my butt. "Mmm, love your butt."

I giggle as Brian slowly backs me to the toward the bed. I go to sit down, but Brian stops me. "Let's get these jeans off first, then you can lie down." He slowly unbuttons then unzips my jeans and pushes them off my hips and to the floor, never breaking eye contact.

I lie back on the bed and move up to rest my head on the pillows. Brian finally looks up at me after he slips out of his jeans. He starts at my toes, laughing under his breath at them being painted, then moves up my legs gently placing his hands at my knees, pushing them apart, making room for him to climb on the bed. When his eyes reach my crotch they grow wide.

"Babe, are you wearing.... panties?" Brian gasps running his hand along the waistband. I blush and move to cover myself, extremely embarassed. "Don't," Brian blocks my hands and starts kissing my stomach. "You're so beautiful, like a doll. Do you always . . ." I nod my head and Brian's eyes widen. He moans under his breath and makes his way to my lips.

As we kiss I can't help but gasp as I feel his arousal press against my own. "God, Brian, I don't know how long I'll last." I whimper against his lips, and tilt my hips, pressing myself against him.

"It's ok, just let go, we've got all night." He sits up and slowly pulls my panties down my legs, groaning the entire time. After he drops them on the floor, he reaches up and runs the palm of his hand from the base of my penis to the head, gently pressing it against my stomach.

"Do you like?" I gasp arching my back.

"Which, the panties, or your cock?" I moan as he starts to stroke me from base to tip, squeezing tightly. "Just let go, it only gets better. Come for me Doll." He whispers in my ear. I gasp and come hard, blacking out slightly.

"You ok?" Brian asks giving me a gentle kiss on the lips. I nod my head, kissing him back. "You want ..." I nod even more entheuastically. "Alright, roll on your stomach and lift your hips up for a second."

Brian grabs a pillow and places it under my hips, then grabs a tube of lube and a condom off the bedside table. He runs his hands across my bottom and hips. "You have the most amazing body, Doll. Beautiful hips and butt." He murmurs against my lower back.

I hear him pop open the lube, and then feel his slick finger against my opening. He slowly slips his middle finger in, rubbing my back with his other hand. I gasp, shocked at how good it feels.

"You ok?" he asks concerned.

"Yeah," I sigh pusing my hips back in his direction. "want more."

Brian groans softly and adds another finger, curling them slightly and scissoring them apart, readying me for him. The next thing I know he pulls his fingers from me, leaving me whining for more. "Just a minute babe," I hear him whisper, then the crackle of the condom wrapper. I look over my shoulder to see him roll the condom onto himself, then a drizzle of lube. He notices me watching and grins, making a show of spreading the lube over himself.

"You ready Doll?" he asks against my shoulder and I feel his tip against my opening. I nod my head and press back against him. "Eager aren't you? Count of three. One . . . two . . ."

He never makes it to three, pushing in before I could tense. I gasp partially in pain but mostly in pleasure and fist the sheets in my hands.

"Oh god," he groans. "You still ok?"

I nod my head and start to rock my hips against his. He moans and picks up a slow pace of gentle rocking, hitting my sweet spot every time. Before long, Brian rises up onto his knees, pulling me with him, and starts thrusting harder and faster. He then reaches around and gently grasps my cock. Stroking me in time with his thrusts.

"Oh god Doll, not gonna last long." He pants against my neck.

"I'm, Brian, I'm coming, can't hold it." I gasp between thrusts, buring my face in my arm.

"Come for me Doll Baby, don't hold back." He moans picking up on the speed and strength of his thrusts. I gasp loudly and feel the heat pooling in my belly. I let go, screaming his name and covering his hand with come. My orgasm triggers his and I can feel his penis swell within me and then release within the condom. Brian falls to his side, pulling me with him. He then slowly pulls out and rolls onto his back to throw away the condom.

"You alright?" He asks pulling me tight against his side and resting my head under his chin. I nod my head, grinning like a fool. "Good start of spring break huh?" he asks already half asleep.

My concert orcestra performance and half of spring break had come and gone and I was amazed at how well Brian and I fell into domestic life. But all of that was about to be shaken to its roots.

It was about two a.m. when I woke up with a terrible pain in my lower abdomen. Gasping slightly, I climbed out of bed, trying not to wake Brian. Making my way to the living room, I sit down on the couch and pick up the phone to call my mom.

"Hello?"

"Mom? I'm sorry I woke you up but I think I have another... you know." I whisper, starting to cry.

"Oh Jeordie, do you want us to come home? You're still at your friend's right?" she asks waking up instantly.

"You don't have to come home yet, I'm going to have Brian take me to the doctor in the morning, but I woke up a few minutes ago with my stomach hurting like it did three years ago. What do I tell Brian? He'll think I'm a freak."

"Oh honey, just tell him the truth. He's your friend, he won't think you're a freak." she coos into the phone. "Go back to bed if you can and get to the doctor first thing in the morning. Call me when you find out what's wrong ok? There's nothing we can do right now."

"Ok, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"I love you Jeordie. Sleep tight."

"I love you too Mama." I murmur and hang up the phone.

"What's wrong Doll?" I jump a mile high as I hear Brian's vioce from the door way.

"I need to go to the doctor tomorrow, will you take me?" I ask wringing my hands.

"Of course, come back to bed, we'll talk in the morning." Brian answers taking my hand and leading me into the bedroom.

I got out of talking that morning over breakfast, and even during the car ride to the hospital. I get called back to see Dr. Foster immediately and leave Brian in the waiting room. Dr. Foster runs the normal battery of tests when I tell her what I think is wrong, and it turns out I'm right. Only this time, it's not going to go away with medications, they're going to have to remove it with surgery. I'm admitted into the hospital and Brian is informed that I need surgery, however he doesn't know why. He rushes into my room and nearly jumps on the bed with me.

"Doll! Jeordie baby, what's going on? What's wrong?" Brian asks and sits on the side of my bed, grasping my hand.

"I'm ok Brian, they just need to remove a cist. I had one when I was about twelve but it was small enough to get rid of with meds, this one is bigger." I answer trying to calm him.

"A cist? Where?" Brian gets ready to ask more questions but gets cut off by my nurse coming in to ask some questions.

"Hey Jeordie, I'm Tracy. You remember me from the last time you were here?" I nod my head and smile. Tracy is cool. "Good, I called your mom and she said they were out of town, but headed down, and that you were under the guardianship of a, Brian Warner?" she asks looking up at us.

"That's me." Brian answers looking even more worried.

"Alright good, so, Jeordie I need to ask you a few questions before we can get this taken care of. When was the last time you cycled, and how long did it last?"

"Ummm, it started on the thirteenth and ended on the eighteenth." I answer. Brian just looks confused.

"Alright, are you sexually active?"

"Yes."

"Ok, are you using birth control, and what form?"

"Yes, we're using condoms." I can pratically smell the smoke from Brian thinking too hard.

"Have you had a PAP test?"

Before I can answer Brian cuts in. "Wait. What do you mean PAP test? Isn't that for women? Last time I checked you weren't."

"Brian let me answer these and I'll explain it all to you in a minute. Please." I plead with him, close to tears. Brian sighs, sits in the bedside chair and crosses his arms across his chest.

"Ok I'll speed this up. I take it no on the PAP test and that you haven't had any more cists since the last one?" Tracy asks, feeling bad for me. I can tell by the look in her eyes.

"That's right."

"Alright, that's all I need. I'll go and check to see if you need a PAP and be back a little later to check on you, k?" I nod my head and ready myself for what could be the hardest talk I've ever had.

Brian sits in the chair and glares at me. I sigh and rearrange myself so I can see him a bit better.

"I'll just cut to the chase. I'm a hermaphrodite. I have no external female features except for my hips being wider and my butt being fuller. Inside I am a complete female. My cervix is located within my rectum, and I can't produce sperm. Only eggs. I though I would have more time to tell you this but I guess not. We found out when I was twelve what I am because I had an ovarian cist, and that's why we're here today, only this one is too big to be treated with meds, it has to be removed. I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I didn't want you to think I'm a freak."

"Ok," he says calmly. "How?"

"How am I what I am?" He nods his head. "Well my birth dad was in the Vietnam war and handled the Agent Orange. It caused a mutation in the DNA of his sperm, they believe, but when I was born they didn't know about this side effect. It's been a recent thing as most of us have hit puberty."

"Alright," he pauses, thinking. "You know this doesn't change the way I feel about you, I'm just upset that I had to find out this way." He says leaning forward, petting my hair and giving me a kiss.

"Brian Warner, I think I'm falling in love with you." I say between my tears.

"Good," he says against my lips. "I've been falling for you since we met."
Sign up to rate and review this story