Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Right Words, Right Time

Part 3

by Bleto

Part 3. Last part of this short fic. Pure smut. Enjoy :D

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-08-17 - Updated: 2011-08-18 - 1085 words - Complete

?Blocked
Part 3

You both get to your room, your dress is already unzipped and his jacket is gone by now. He pushes you into the room, roughly, and closes the door with a kick. He has never been rough at you, yet the fact of him adopting that attitude with you makes your arousal even bigger.
He starts to kiss you, wildly; his tongue gets into your mouth, almost fighting against yours, his hands place on your waist and he pushes you against the wall, his hands grab your dress and he takes it off in one swift move. You find the hem of his t-shirt and pull it over his head; he grabs both of your legs and places them around his hips, lifting you up. You smile lightly as you place your arms around his neck and your fingers entwine into his tousled hair. As you are against the wall he has no problems to move his hands from your legs to your waist, towards your bare breasts; his thumbs brush your nipples and a moan escapes your mouth, near his ear. You feel him smile into your neck and his warm breath in your skin. Jared easily digs his teeth into the crook of your neck; you close your eyes and hiss from pleasure. His tongue licks it and digs into it deeper; the mixture of pain and pleasure makes you moan again. You dig your nails into his back and gasp when he bites you harder. He places his arms around your waist and carries you to the bed; he puts you on it slowly, as if you were some kind of delicate doll. He looks at your face and smiles at you; you can see a sparkle in his eyes, that sparkle that always shines when he looks right into your eyes. He pushes himself upright without stop staring at you with that smile and lust in his eyes; he takes his pants along with his underwear and you run your eyes all over his nearly perfect naked body, you long to feel his body close to yours, hot and sticky against each other, mixing the sweats of your bodies and dancing to the rhythm of pleasure.
He slowly takes off your panties, making your arousal even bigger with every single touch of his fingertips against your skin. He slowly steadies on you as he reaches your hands and places them above your head. He gets inside you slowly, gently, easily, and you close your eyes, feeling him inside you, thrusting. You can’t help but smile; you finally have him inside you, thing you were waiting for since the dinner.
He brings his right hand down to your legs while he holds both of your wrists with the other hand. He takes your leg and lifts it up, placing it around his hips; you get it and immediately lift up the other leg and put it around his hips, tighten your hold around him when he thrusts again with more force. You try to wriggle your hands away from his, but hi pins them on the bed almost with anger, “no, honey,” he whispers in your ear and you struggle again, “don’t even try it, it won’t work,” he nuzzles your jaw line, near the earlobe and smiles against your skin. You keep trying but with every move your hands make, he pins them on the bed with more force; you can feel him smile, amused by your senseless fight. After a few seconds you just give up and end up enjoying the amazing moment you both are having.
He begins thrusting with more force and faster, he starts to lose rhythm and his hold on your hands gets undone. He thrusts harder and you arch your back, bringing your hips to his, making you want to feel him deeper. You wrinkle the sheets beneath your hands from a pleasure you honestly think you won’t take it any much longer.
His pace becomes unsteady and he starts to growl into your skin, moans of sheer pleasure escape your mouth along with his grunts and the heartbeats of both of you begin to go faster and faster. One hard thrust and the orgasm washes over you. You scream out his name as you arch your back and tilt your head backwards, closing your eyes and clenching your hands into tight fists. He entwines both of his hands with yours, pulls his body closer to yours, letting his abdomen and chest to rest on your own and his pace goes even faster. His unsteady breath hits the skin of your neck and you feel when his mouth gets open against your neck to let escape a string of curses at the time he cums inside you. His thrusts fade slowly to get to the moment when he stops thrusting. He lets his body fall completely on you, bringing his hands above your head, which are still entwined with yours. His head falls into the crook of your neck, fitting perfectly in it; he tries to recover his normal breath, which makes you shiver every time his warm breath hits your skin. When he finally catches his breath and his heartbeat recovers its normal pace, he lets go of your hands and steadies beside you, lying on his back. He has his right arm extended on the bed and he looks at you, inviting you with a gaze to get in it. You move a little bit to get into his arms, placing your head onto his chest and wrapping his strong abdomen with your right arm. His arm wraps around your naked body, pulling you closer to his own; he leans his face on your head and nuzzles your hair, inhaling the sweet scent of it. Every time his fingertips brush your back you feel goose bumps down your spine. You close your eyes, enjoying the sound of his heart: steady, slow, beautiful. Then he surprises you in an unimaginable way, “I love you,” he murmurs in your head and places a small kiss on the top of it. A light smile of joy gets drawn on your face when you hear those three simple words that had never been spoken until that very moment, “I love you, too,” you whisper as you slowly fall asleep to the sound of his harmonious heartbeat.



Author's Note: I hope you have enjoyed this short fic. Reviews and faves are extremely appreciated :)
Sign up to rate and review this story