Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Birthday Surprise!

Sex Is Always The Answer

by monstrice901

Ha ha ha. I felt so perverted writing this.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2011-10-03 - Updated: 2011-10-10 - 4243 words - Complete

?Blocked
Oh dear God. I cannot believe I wrote this...

Yeah -- full warning; this contains really graphic gay sex + major S&M. If you don't like that, I suggest you run... far far away. Now.


Title from Nickelback. If you know the song, comment!

Enjoy!!!

SX





"Hey!" The eighteen year old ran up to his best friend excitedly. It was Friday night and after being grounded for two weeks for getting a scorpion tattooed on his neck, the boy was excited to be allowed out again. Being Friday there was bound to be a few decent clubs open - perhaps even a few gigs, if they were lucky.

"Hi Frank." The older man smiled, but had an appearance of being deep in thought.

"What's up, dude?" Frank asked, noticing that his friend didn't seem as cheerful as usual.

"Nothing important." Came the reply. "But you see, it's my older brother's birthday tomorrow and I've been wondering what to get him."

"If it's tomorrow you'd better get something tonight," Frank pointed out.

"Yeah, that's kinda why you're here."

"Oh? Did'ya want my opinion on what to get him as a present?"

"Not exactly." An evil grin spilt over Mikey's face. "You are the present."

Frank's eyes widened in horror.


------------------


It wasn't everyday you turned two hundred Gerard mused, sipping the blood spiked cognac. It wasn't unusual for a vampire to reach this age, but still; a party like this was somewhat compulsory. And it was an amazing party.

The room was almost pitch black, lit only by the flashing beams of colour that cut around the room in time to the thrashing guitar that made it nearly impossible to sit still. Gerard was only taking a break from the mad head banging and wild jumping to cool down and drink some of the incredibly expensive alcohol his brother had bought for the occasion.

After about a minute, he noticed a beautiful brunette leaning on a post nearby. Gerard smiled when she caught his eye and the woman beckoned with her fingers in an invitation to dance. Gerard wasn't one to refuse. He got up and stalked over, pulling the woman on to the dance floor and beginning to grind against her.

The party lasted for several more hours. By this point it felt like Gerard had danced with everyone and made out with at least half of them. There were also some humans acting as walking, talking bars - as per norm at a vamp party.

"You enjoying yourself?" A voice said in Gerard's ear. He turned to see Mikey grinning at him. The smile was drunk and slightly lopsided, but genuine none the same.

"Yeah, it's been great - thanks Mikes!" The older brother was smiling now too, before looking around at the people who had been invited. Most were sitting down, a few were still dancing, but in a half-hearted exhausted way. It was nearly dawn, but Gerard was more than ready to carry on. "It's a shame these damn pussies don't have the energy of half a sloth!"

Mikey's grin widened. "I'm glad you're still awake - you'll need your energy."

"What for?" Gerard's interest sparked.

"Your birthday present."

"Huh?"

"Follow me." Mikey jumped to his feet. Gerard followed. He was reluctant to leave his party, even if it had died down to the point that it was acceptable for him to not be there.

Mikey lead his older brother up a flight of stair into the hall of the hotel whose basement they had hired for the party. From there, they took the lifts up to the top floor. Gerard was deeply intrigued - what the hell had his brother got him? It had better be tasteful - after all, he was getting on in age.

At last, the two brothers arrived at a hotel room. There were two girls standing outside, both wearing identical grins. Gerard vaguely knew the two and disliked them - they behaved like complete slappers - and seeing them here made him even more confused.

"You better enjoy this," one said, smirking. "It took us forever to... set up." Both giggled.

Mikey handed Gerard a room key. "Happy birthday." he grinned. The girls echoed him and the three set off along the corridor. More confused than ever, Gerard slip the key card into the electronic lock and opened the door.

The sight that met him made his eyes pop and his mind boggle.

"Holy shit!"

There was a boy, about eighteen years old age standing naked in the middle of the room. His arms were pulled up above his head and tied with a piece of rope to the ceiling. He was clearly erect, although his back faced Gerard. The latter was hardly surprised since someone had shoved a smooth plastic dildo up the kid's arse, causing him to make small mewling noise as he squirmed, desperately trying to gain some friction from its smooth surface. Of course, that was impossible and sweat beaded down his slim back as the feeling of it, and the fear of his situation drove him insane. The boy's skin was covered in colourful tattoos that reached down his pale arms and his head was tilted back, making the long fringe flop back and giving Gerard a clear view of his neck. That too was decorated with a tattoo - a scorpion - but it wasn't that that captured Gerard's attention. It was the pulsing vein that was all too clear through the pale skin.

There was already an open cut at the base of the boy's neck and the smell of blood mingling with sweat and sex would have turned Gerard on - even without the sight in front of him.

Hastily, the vampire closed the door and locked it, before striding over the boy. He pulled the dildo out of him and tossed it into the corner. The kid let out a delicious moan and went limp. Then, as though the gravity of the situation hit him, the boy tensed again and tried to pull away from where he could sense a man standing behind him. This wasn't very easy, considering his hands were still strung up.

Gerard grinned and ran his tongue along the red line of blood on the boy's shoulder. "What's your name, kid?" he purred into the skin, loving the taste of the adrenaline, endorphin filled blood. It obviously belonged to a vegetarian, and surprisingly enough, that just made it sweeter. Gerard's tongue dug into the cut, making his victim wince and the vampire smile in pleasure as he tasted hints of nicotine in the blood. He smoked himself, but getting a hit like this was even more satisfying. Goodness only knew what was up with this boy, but his blood was sweeter than any other of humans Gerard had tasted downstairs. To be fair though, most of them were completely smashed.

"Why do y-you care?" The kid stuttered. He was still struggling in his restraints, though the rope was leaving cuts blisters in his wrists.

"Now, now. No need to be rude," Gerard admonished, running his hands over the boy's smooth, sweat slicked waist and squeezing his butt.

The kid gasped and squirmed under Gerard's grip. "Frank." he muttered, and then; "Are you going to rape me?"

This question, and the sound of the teen's breathless voice turned on Gerard even further. After two hundred years of living, he had become a complete sadist.

"Of course - why do you think you're here?" He replied.

Frank gave a small cry and let his body fall limp. There was clearly no point in struggling and it may hurt less if he just let this psycho get on with it. Truthfully, he was completely broken, but the terror was still there and was increasing with every second that passed.

Gerard stepped round the front of Frank, to see his face. It was blotted with tears and contorted with fright, but doubtlessly beautiful. It was small - in fact the kid was really short - and pale, and just perfect. The eyes were wide and hazel, the nose small and pierced on one side, the mouth was a perfect bow shape and also pierced, on the other side of Frank's face. His black bang of a fringe hung over one side of his face and the rest was cut short and dyed peroxide blonde. Gerard made a mental note to somehow repay Mikey for this.

The older of the two smiled and leaned forward to press a soft kiss on Frank's mouth. Needless to say it was not reciprocated, but Gerard's hands travelled down, working around his victim's length until the young boy was unwillingly as turned on as the other, and had all but forgotten where he was. An underlying sense urged him to pull away, but the man's hand was round the back of Frank's head - restraining him - and his lips were oh so soft...

As the lazy kiss continued, one of Gerard's hands travelled up to untie Frank. When the rope was undone, Frank gasped in relief and broke the kiss to swing his arms down and try and regain some of the feeling in them.

The man started sucking on the skin underneath Frank's ear. "My name's Gerard." he whispered and the boy felt shivers run down his spine at the sound, and feel of the air across his skin. Then Gerard picked Frank up and dropped him onto the bed, following and pinning the boy down before he had a chance to escape.

The truth was, that Frank couldn't escape. He wanted to, no doubt about it. But the cocktail of hormones running through his body made it impossible for him to think, never mind run. The poor boy didn't even know where he was.

So although he was terrified, Frank couldn't escape - only lie there and let Gerard do as he pleased. And even if he did struggle, the vampire would have easily over-powered the kid and done as he'd pleased anyway. The man attacked the boy's lips again with his own, pulling at the ring and earning a small moan. Then he moved his jaw, so Frank's mouth was prised open and Gerard could push his tongue in. Much to his surprise, Frank responded, but then the boy's hormones and emotions would be so fucked up right around now, Gerard could hardly blame him. And it wasn't like the vampire was complaining.

In fact, Gerard could feel the jeans he was wearing tighten. It was uncomfortable, but Gerard was used to dealing with this and began grinding himself into Frank's leg. His hip just brushed the other's length and the latter began to moan in desperation for fiction, pressure, anything to relieve himself of this pain. Gerard was evil like that though, and knew what he was doing would be driving the boy insane.

Reluctantly, he detached his mouth from Frank's and began to bite and suck at the skin down his chest. Each touch left a mark, whether it be a hickey or tear of the skin from Gerard's sharp teeth. Meanwhile, Frank was moaning like a bitch, the fear he was feeling only amplifying the pleasure that Gerard's touch was giving him. The man was moving tantalisingly slowly down his chest and was careful not to give Frank any satisfaction by touching his length, which was now throbbing and aching.

When Gerard finally reached Frank's hips, he didn't take the boy in his mouth like the latter so desperately wanted. Instead he crushed his mouth against the soft flesh of the boy's inner thigh and began sucking on that, teasing Frank to the point of madness. He began to sink his teeth into the skin, at the same time, bringing his hands up to wrap around the length next to his head. Gerard began to stroke it softly, making Frank moan and attempt to buck his hips. Gerard was strong though, and held him down easily, whilst piercing the kid's thigh with his teeth and lapping at the rich blood that rewarded his action.

Frank was so far gone by this point that he didn't even notice. Gerard's hands weren't wrapped round his length like he wanted, instead only brushing and stroking it, just teasing without giving any relief. The thing was throbbing and aching deliciously - but it was painful none the less. And Frank had no idea what Gerard was doing to his thigh, but it felt divine. The whole situation was maddening. Frank's own hands crept down and he began to pump at his cock when the feeling down at his thigh suddenly turned from pleasure to pain. Gerard's hands grabbed his and nails dug sharply into his wrists. Frank gasped at the feeling and let go of his length even though it was throbbing like mad.

"Did I say you could touch yourself?" Gerard growled from his position by Frank's naked thigh. The latter saw - to his horror - that Gerard's teeth were coated in blood and there was a bite mark in his leg. And he hadn't even noticed being bitten.

"N-n-no." Frank was well and truly terrified now. He couldn't move under Gerard's glare but wanted desperately to run; to get away. The man's gaze softened slightly as he gazed down at the petrified boy. He really was beautiful. Frank winced as Gerard stared at him. He felt violated and didn't want to be anywhere near this demented pervert.

As though respecting Frank's un-spoken wishes, Gerard climbed off of the bed. Frank stayed still for a moment longer - out of shock more than anything else. Then he grabbed a handful of sheets, gathering them around his naked hips and ran for the door. He nearly made it as well. But no sooner had he began thumbling desperately with the handle did he felt a strong arm wrap round his waist. Nearly in tears, the boy was dragged away from the door and thrown - literally throw - on to the bed. Gerard stood before him. Naked.

Under any other circumstances, Frank probably would have thought the man beautiful. Now he was just terrified for his life as the man towered over him, an amused smirk painted across his features.

"Awwww. Poor Frankie." Gerard drawled, his voice mockingly sympathetic. "Did he try and escape? That's naughty you know." The vampire began to walk away from the bed and Frank debated running again. His common sense told him it was useless. "And naughty boys have to be punished." Gerard straightened up from where he hand been crouching on the floor. To Frank's complete and utter horror, he was holding a pair of handcuffs.

The boy didn't think it would be possible to be anymore afraid as Gerard made his way back to the bed. He flipped Frank over, then pulled the boy's arms up and threaded the handcuffs around one of the bedposts. Then he secured the cuffs round his wrists so the kid was lying on his stomach, chained to the bed.

Frank was shaking, trying his best to hold back the tears that stung his eyelids. Any sexual longing had disappeared and he dreaded what he knew was to come. Ironically, Gerard's kisses were softer now, mocking Frank again by giving his the illusion of love. Then the man paused and climbed off of the bed. The boy nearly melted in relief.

His eyes were squeezed shut so he didn't see Gerard pick up the thick leather belt that lay on the floor. The vampire grinned and crossed back over to Frank, who still had his face buried in the bed's mattress. "I told you were a naughty boy, and needed to be punished." Gerard whispered into Frank's ear, who instantly started to shake with nerves again. "Well, here we go." Frank tensed and tried to prepare himself for what was to come, but the pain that flashed against his back was not what he was expecting.

From where he was standing, Gerard smiled as Frank jerked at the sudden impact of the belt against his skin. He hadn't swung the thing hard enough to draw blood, but it was certainly gonna leave a nasty bruise. The man lashed the belt again, harder this time and was met with a full throated scream. This just turned Gerard on more of course.

He began whipping the belt back and forth across Frank's skin and the latter screamed and instinctively curled into a ball, trying to protect his head and stomach. The vampire just lashed harder and was met by screams of pain. Frank writhed on the bed and pleaded with his torturer, but the man's blood lust had consumed him and he loved the sight of the broken teen crying out to him. By the time Gerard was done, the boy's back was a bloody mess and he was crying and whimpering softly.

His vampire instincts taking over, Gerard dropped the belt and knelt on the bed behind Frank. He was still curled up on his front. Gerard's tongue snaked out and he began to lick up the hot, wet blood, moaning slightly as he did so. This boy just tasted so damn good. There were even more hormones coursing through the blood now - though triggered by pain and fear. When the pale skin was virtually free of blood, the vampire sat back and nearly laughed when he realised something: Frank was in a virtually perfect position - curled with his pert little butt in the air - for what Gerard wanted next. The teen was still shaking, but had somewhat calmed down after the treatment of Gerard's tongue on his skin.

Being the sadistic vampire he was, Gerard didn't like this. He wanted his victim to be writhing and screaming, whether it be from pain or lust. The man chuckled and pressed his stomach to Frank's back. "Awwww, sugar. Come on."

His hands were down by the kid's arse, which he squeezed again. The boy moaned and shifted. Gerard pushed the cheeks apart and pushed his finger into Frank. The kid whimpered but Gerard just pushed his finger further in wriggling it slightly. Despite having a dildo here less than twenty minutes ago, Frank was incredibly tight and the heat around Gerard's finger was turning him on no end. Rather roughly, he pushed another in and ignoring Frank's sobbing, began to search for the bundle of nerves that would bring back the boy's sexual want. It didn't take long and when Gerard found it he was rewarded by a soft moan and squirm from the boy.

It didn't take long for Frank's crying to subside completely and begin to try and rock back against Gerard's fingers, trying to increase the pressure on that spot that felt so delicious when touched. Though pleased, the vampire couldn't help but wonder about the boy's mental stability. Surely it wasn't normal to be this horny for a guy who was beating you up a mere matter of minutes ago? Oh well, he wasn't going to complain.

Gerard scissored his fingers briefly, before pulling them out of Frank. After all, the boy was his bitch for the night and the vampire didn't give a damn if he hurt the kid. It was his birthday.

He pulled Frank back slightly so his back was straight, butt still in the air. Gerard knelt up and lined up with the boy's entrance. Both were panting slightly, and were incredibly lustful. Frank's need has come back and he wanted this as much as he dreaded it. But he thought this is gonna happen whether you want it or not - may as well enjoy it.

Without warning Gerard thrust into Frank and the boy screamed in pain as he was stretched beyond belief. The excruciating burning sensation just increased as Gerard pulled out again and began jerking back and forth within Frank. It felt like his insides were being torn out, the pain so bad the boy could barely breathe between screams. A particularly hard thrust had Frank collapsed on the bed, convulsing wildly. Blood was running down the young boy's thighs and tears down his face which was contorted with pain. His back was already sore from the beating; but that was only skin wounds. What was happening now felt like his insides were being set alight, ripped to shreds, pulled apart and being turned inside out simultaneously. Then Gerard's hard cock found his prostate and suddenly the pain was drowned out by pleasure and the screams morphed into moans.

Gerard noticed this and angled his thrusts to hit that point again. Although the vampire didn't really care about his victim's pleasure, the noises - the moans were just divine to listen to. Especially after ear-piercing screams. The whine the teenager was emitting along with the fact Frank was so tight around him, so hot, so loud. Gerard gritted his teeth, just allowing the pleasure to surge through him; oblivious to anything but the wonderful feeling that was giving him so much pleasure, it was almost painful. He would definitely have to repay Mikey for this.

He ceased his thrusts for a moment, just staying buried in Frank. To the vampire's shock, the boy began to grind his hips back and arch his back. For an eighteen year old, this kid was an incredible whore.

Just to tease him, Gerard began to rock back and forth ever so slowly.

"How does that feel?" he whispered into Frank's ear. The boy simply moaned in pure ecstasy and longing.

"I want you to tell me," Gerard insisted.

"So good." Came the reply as Frank continued to shift beneath the man who was effectively raping him. "Speed up... This is unbearable." He whispered, amazed he could form a coherent sentence.

Gerard pulled Frank back so his butt was in the air and stomach suspended above the mattress. "On one condition," the vampire whispered. "I want you to scream; to tell me how good it feels; to call my name."

Frank just nodded mutely. Gerard began to thrust roughly again and he yelped. As the speed increased, the boy kept his promise. As good as it felt to have Gerard inside him, it still fucking hurt and Frank channelled this through screaming.

"Aww, fuck! Gerard faster - don't you dare fucking stop!" He yelled and the vampire obliged, fucking this kid harder and faster than he had ever experienced. Frank writhed and moaned and bucked wildly, screaming like the whore he was in Gerard's eyes.

The heat and speed of the sex meant neither vampire nor human lasted particularly long. Frank came first in an explosive jet of screams and swear words. The sound of this pushed Gerard over the edge, still bucking into Frank, riding out his orgasm until he was well and truly spent.

Then he collapsed on top of the shaking, exhausted human whose emotions he had sent on an unimaginable roller-coaster that night. Right at that point, the human was feeling tired but surprisingly satisfied considering he had been kidnapped by his best friend, then fucked (literally) senseless by his best friend's brother.

The vampire was also exhausted, and exhilarated. Right at that point though, he was going to sleep - he'd deal with the repercussions of this in the morning. Well, later on today at any rate.

He pulled out of Frank, and collapsed on the bed next to the completely spent human. "Good night, Gerard." The latter murmured sleepily, as though they were lovers and what had just occurred was completely normal. Gerard's eyes sprung open.

To him, Frank was nothing more than an animal, a toy even. And one that need to be put it its place. The vampire climbed out of bed and swung the sleepy human over his shoulder.

"W-what are you doing?" A hint of panic laced though Frank's voice and he tried to squirm out of Gerard's grip as the man strode across the room. The boy yelped as he was thrown into the tiny interior of a shoe cupboard and locked in - his rightful place in the vampire's opinion. He locked the door and yawned; completely exhausted from partying, drinking and having sex until the early hours of the morning - when most people would be getting up for work.

Inside the wardrobe, Frank pushed and hammered on the door to the full extent his exhausted body would let him. The lock was solid though, and the door made from thick oak. There was a wicker pattern of holes on the door and light filtered through, illuminating the boy's terrified, blood covered form for no one to see.

Out in the room, Gerard climbed into the cum stained bed, turned the lights out and let Frank's muffled pleading and sobs lull him to sleep.





What did you think? This is the first time I have EVER written anything like this. Actually, it's based on a dream I had (scary right?) otherwise it probably wouldn't have the vampire bit. But that was how my dream went and the story followed it. I actually feel really fucked up and guilty for writing this but meh! I'm continuing! Just give me an hour or two to post the next chapter. After receiving a death threat I figured it would be a good idea!
Love y'all

Sx
Sign up to rate and review this story