Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Ghost of Brendon's Past

(5) Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster, Faster

by alligatorpie

"This is Rue." Aaron said. "The Ghost of Panic's Present."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-11-27 - Updated: 2011-11-27 - 1294 words

?Blocked
Chapter Five – Let’s Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster, Faster

“Are you sure?” Dallon asked, catching my hand as I made to slide the keycard through the slot in the hotel room door.

“Yes.” I assured him, kissing his knuckles. “I’m sure.”

He released my hand, and I opened the door. He followed me through the door, into the room. The door swung shut, and Dallon gently pressed me into it. His hands rested lightly on my hips, and he kissed me.

I pushed him backwards, to the bed. He fell onto it, and I hovered about him, hands on either side of his head, knees on either side of his hips. I kissed him hard, running my tongue along his bottom lip. He opened his mouth to me eagerly, and I pushed my tongue between his lips.

My head and heart were screaming that this was wrong, that I shouldn’t be with Dallon, but I ignored it, and did what my body told me, which, at this moment, was press my weight into Dallon, and grind against him.

Dallon moaned, and ran his hands up my chest. His fingers pinched lightly at my nipples, and I bent into his calloused hands. He wrapped his arms around my neck, and pulled me down closer to him. I moved my hands to the hem of his tee shirt. He inhaled sharply as I pulled my mouth away from his, and slunk down his body. I pushed the hem of his tee shirt up a coupe inches, and used to tip of my tongue, to lightly trace meaningless designs into his skin.

“Fuck…” He breathed, his hand stretching down to cradle my cheek. I leaned my head into his hand, and he smiled. I pushed his shirt up farther, kissing and sucking lightly at his skin as I slid up his body. I slid the shirt off of him, and he left his arms up over his head, gazing up at me with lust-glazed eyes.

I leaned my head down, and flicked my tongue out over one of his nipples. He hummed softly, his eyes closing. I sucked one of his nipples lightly, and gently twirled my fingers around the other. He lifted his hips into mine, and I felt his erection against my leg. I seized his hip with my free hand, and used my grip to hold our hips against each other as I ground into him. Dallon’s lips parted in a silent moan, and his head tilted back. He bit his lip, and squeezed his eyes shut tighter.

I stopped grinding, and kissed my way back down to the waistband of his jeans. I unbuttoned them, and pulled them down his legs roughly. I tongued his dick through his tented boxers, moaning around it for his benefit.

“Brendon!” He cried out, seizing a fistful of my hair. I sucked him through the thin fabric, and he tugged at my hair, moaning and writhing. “Brendon, fuck me!” He begged, gripping the sheets with his free hand.

I removed my mouth from him, and smirked. His eyes were glazed, and his chest was rising and falling rapidly.

I hooked my thumbs into the elastic of his boxers, and pulled them down his legs, throwing them over my shoulder, off the bed. He grinned, his eyes twinkling with anticipation. I smiled at him, then flicked my tongue out over his tip.

“Bren-don!” He groaned, his head falling back on the pillow.

I rolled to the side, and he watched as I pulled my remaining clothes off. His eyes slipped shut and his lips parted, as he was still breathing rapidly. I got on my knees between his legs, and wrapped my hand firmly around my own dick, then continued to tease him with my tongue.

“B-Brendon, Bren, oh, Bren, oh fuck, fuck, oh, Brendon, God!” Dallon mumbled wildly, his hands fisting in the sheets as he writhed under me. “Brendon, please, make me cum.” Dallon begged, eyes still closed.

I paused, then scooted closer to him. I hitched his knees over my hips, and gently pushed a finger into him. His back arched, and he let out a soft groan.

“You okay?” I asked. He nodded fiercely, biting his lip.


“More.” He breathed as he exhaled, his whole body relaxing.

I curled my finger, and pulled it down inside him, adding my second finger. I continued in this pattern up to three fingers, then I pulled away, pushing my dick into him. He whimpered as I stretched him, his eyes squeezing shut. I pushed all the way in, then waited, watching his face as it contorted. First with pain, then slowly into pleasure.

“Are you ready?” I asked softly, pushing his sweaty hair off his forehead.

He hesitated, then nodded.

“I’m ready.”

I pulled out a little, then pushed in again.

“Oh…” He let out a soft breath. A slight smile drifted over his face. “Brendon… God, you feel so good.”

“Shit…” I murmured, kissing his shoulder. “Fuck, Dallon.” I pushed harder to him, watching his face contort with pleasure as I pressed against his prostate.

Dallon let out a long moan, throwing his head back. I took that opportunity to bite at his neck. He inclined his head slightly, to grant me better access.

I pulled almost all the way out of him, then slammed back in again. He cried out, his fingernails digging into my shoulders. I repeated the movement, and he cried out again, biting his lip. I kept slamming into him, over and over, biting my lip. With a feeling like I’d been punched in the stomach, I realized that there was an odd sense of dread filling me. I grasped his erection, and pumped quickly, just wanting him to get off, so we could stop. He finally came, and I slowed to a stop.

“You can finish.” He breathed, eyes closed.

“No.” I whispered, trying to sound gentle, not like I was about to cry, as I pulled out of him.

Dallon sighed, flexing his limbs and stretching out. I rolled out of bed, and walked into the bathroom. I splashed cold water on my face, and sighed, turning my back to the mirror. I waited a few minutes, until my erection went away, then went back into the bedroom. Dallon was asleep, his muscles relaxed, his jaw slackened. I crawled onto the bed next to him. I wrapped my arm over his waist, and set my head on his chest. I closed my eyes, and imagined that it was Ryan as I drifted into sleep.

*

When I awoke, Dallon was gone. I shut my eyes again, hoping that I wasn’t about to hear more voices of people I had decided were just dreams.

“Rise and shine, Brenny-Bear!” I peaked up at the voice, and saw Aaron, looking overly cheerful. A girl was standing next to him. She had brink pinkish-orange hair, a nose ring, a lip ring, and what looked like a band’s logo tattooed on her wrist. Her dark blue skinny jeans and black band tee called attention away from her body, and up to her face, which seemed to get more beautiful the longer I stared at her.

“Who are you?” I asked.

“This is Rue.” Aaron said. “The Ghost of Panic’s Present.”


A/N: I'm SO sorry that this has taken so long! Homework, and family crap, and I'm the president of my schools Music Club, and we're having a concert in TWO WEEKS, so I've been busy. Sadly, it'll probably be a while for the next chapter too. But it'll be awesome! PLEEEEEEEAAASE Rate and Review! It sounds cliche, but seriously, reviews motivate me. (hint hint)

xxAnna
Sign up to rate and review this story