Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Ghost of Brendon's Past

(11) It Was Always You

by alligatorpie

"You've never looked so beautiful."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2011-12-26 - Updated: 2011-12-27 - 1366 words

?Blocked
Chapter Eleven – It Was Always You

I shifted under him, and he rested his weight on his elbows. I held his face with both hands, and kissed him.

He clung to me, kissing back desperately.

I rolled us gently, so he was on his back under me, and I was hovering over him.

“Take me, Bren.” Ryan whispered. “Please.”

I leaned down, and kissed him again, harder than before.

Ryan wrapped all of his limbs around me, and I moaned softly into his mouth, running my hand down his side, to his hip. His hands fumbled with my pants again, and he pushed them down. I rolled to the side, and we both quickly removed our pants and boxers. I rolled onto him again, and he whimpered slightly, clinging onto my shoulders.

“Brendon…” Ryan whispered, breaking the kiss so he could look at me. “Do it. Right now. Please.”

I pulled his knees over my hips, and moved one hand under him.

“No,” Ryan whispered, catching my hand as I made to prep him. “Just do it.”

“Are you sure?” I asked, thinking of how bad it would hurt him.

“Positive.” He smiled, then reached towards the nightstand. He shifted up on the bed, so his head and shoulders rested against the pillows, after he’d pulled something from one of the drawers. I was still hovering over him, panting softly as he held up the little tube. I smiled as he flicked the cap open on the lube, then squeezed some onto the tips of his fingers. He moved his hand down, and spread the lube on my dick, with a painfully light touch.

I wrapped my hands under his thighs, angling his body so I could push in.

“Oh…” He gasped softly, his body tensing as I pushed an inch into him.

“Relax, sweetheart.” I murmured. I waited until his muscles unclenched, and pushed in another inch. He moaned softly, clenching around me again. He relaxed, and inch by inch, I pushed all the way into him.

We seemed to simultaneously release breaths we hadn’t realized we’d been holding. I smiled down at him, stroking his cheek softly.

“You’ve never looked so beautiful.” I breathed, pressing soft kisses to his jaw.

Ryan blushed, biting his lip.

“You okay?” I asked, softly stroking his cheekbone with my thumb.

“Yeah,” He whispered, turning his head and catching my hand, pressing a soft kiss to my palm. He shifted, grinding against me slightly. “Mmm, move, sugar.”

I pushed closer into him, and his face contorted in pleasure, and I knew I’d hit his prostate.

“Oh, fuck.” He breathed, pulling his lower lip between his teeth, tightening his hands on my shoulders. “Bren, oh God.” Ryan whimpered, digging his nails deeper into my shoulders. I pulled out slowly, then slammed back in again. Ryan cried out, his back arching. I grinned while his face contorted, biting his lip again, and whimpering softly. I took up a steady pace, then stopped, and thrusted deep into him again. “Fuck!” He screamed, throwing his head back. I leaned down, and showered his neck with kisses, taking with a steady pattern again, still sucking on his neck.

He lifted his hips, and pushed into my thrusts. He writhed under me, whimpering and moaning. He screamed, arching off the bed.

“Shit! Bren, I’m- Fuck, I’m gonna- God! Shit! Brendon, oh fuck!” Ryan screamed, raking his nails down my arms as he came. He clenched around me, and I moaned into his neck, my thrusts losing rhythm as I came.

“Fuck, Ryan,” I moaned, finally stopping, and collapsing into him.

He sighed contentedly, and pulled his fingers gently through my hair.

“Brendon?” He whispered after a few minutes, and I pulled my face out of his neck to see a slight frown etched onto his face.

“What is it, Sweetheart?” I asked.

“There’s a lot that we still need to talk about, Bren.” He said, shaking his head slightly.

“I know.” I agreed. “But we don’t need to talk about that now, do we?” I asked, stroking his hair out of his eyes.

“You’re right.” He smiled up at me. I smiled back, and leaned down, kissing him softly.

I rolled to the side, and settled down next to him. He turned his head toward me, and smiled, his eyes slipping shut.

“Sleep, love.” I whispered, kissing his forehead softly. He rolled, so his back was against my chest. I wrapped my arm around his middle, and his hand found mine. I gave him a gentle squeeze, letting my eyes slip shut as I lost myself into unconsciousness.

*

“Mmm… Ryan?” I mumbled groggily, trying to blink the sleep from my eyes.

There was no response.

I sighed softly, and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I rolled out of the bed, and stumbled to the bathroom, running into three walls and a door frame on my way, since my eyes weren’t open properly. I yawned, flinching as I flicked on the light.

It wasn’t until I was washing my hands, when my eyes were fully open, that I noticed blood smeared on one side of my hand.

“Oh fuck.” I breathed, feeling a chill spread through my body. “Ryan?” I called as I ran from the bathroom, hands still dripping. I ran into the bedroom, and over to the bed, and the side Ryan was laying on.

“Ry?” I said, tearing back the blankets.

I felt my blood run cold.

The bandages around his arms were soaked through with blood. He was laying in it, staining his sheets and blanket.

“Ryan!” I yelled, shaking his shoulders roughly. He fell to the side, so he was laying on his back. I put one hand on his chest, trying to feel if his heart was beating, as I leaned over him, listening for the sound of his breathing.

His breathing was quiet, and hoarse. His heartbeat was weak and irregular.

He was dying.

“Don’t die, baby.” I whispered, cradling his face between my hands. “You hear me, Ry? Don’t you fucking die on me.”

I ran to the end of the bed, and found my phone in the pile of clothes, quickly dialing 911.

A/N: Okay, so I'm gonna be honest, even though it might get me slapped by a few people; I'm not really sure what I'm going to do from here. I have, like, seven possible ways to resolve this, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Here's what I know for sure: This story is almost over (Maybe 3 more chapters? 5 max), and eventually, there will be a sequel, most likely titled "The Ghost Of Brendon's Present". I've been considering "The Ghost of Ryan's Past", where it's pretty much like this, where Aaron, Rue, and Hannah show Ryan what he's done. It will follow the arch of this story pretty closely. It'll be from Ryan's point of view, though. If you're going to leave a review, feel free to let me know which of those you'd rather read, and I'll take that into consideration as I start writing. The other thing that I know for sure, is that I'm going to spend tomorrow working on a new story idea that I have, loosely based on Interview With A Vampire (I watched the movie again today, and it got me thinking). It will be called "My Dark Angel", because that's what Claudia calls Louis towards the end of the movie. It won't be Interview With a Vampire just with Panic! characters. It'll mostly just be alike in Anne Rice's "rules" of vampires (Garlic, crosses, and artificial light do nothing. Coffins, no sunlight, don't drink dead blood, etc). Hopefully, I'll have the first chapter of that up tomorrow evening, so keep an eye out for it.

So, now that I've written an Authors Note longer than this entire story, I think I'm gonna go to bed. Please rate and/or review! It means a lot to me. Let me know what you think of my story ideas, too. Feedback will help me shape the plot, therefore make new chapters come faster.

xxAnna
Sign up to rate and review this story