Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I'll never let them hurt you, I promise...

by JessIsAngry

~~~Frerard Oneshot~~~ Gerard has a secret. Frank wants to know. o yea Gerard's a vampire just so you know.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-15 - Updated: 2016-09-28 - 2987 words - Complete

?Blocked
I have to tell him, I have to tell him, I have to tell him. I can't keep this from him! He's my best friend I can't do this any longer. Two years it's been like this and I still haven't told him. What sort of a best friend am I? A bad one that's what. He tell me everything, I can see it in his eyes, he pours his soul out to me!

I sit on the edge of my bed holding my head in my hands. I rummage through my black locks and eventually find the strength to lift my head up, only to find my head flops back down into my hands in it's original position. Making my way towards my door I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, my face is so much paler than what is considered 'normal' and it's not from staying inside during summer days.

While I slump down the stairs and walk into my living room I retrieve my phone from my pocket. I unlock the screen and go to my contacts:

-Bob
-Dad
-Frankie
-Mikey:P
-Mom
-Ray

I choose Frank's name and create a new message:

"Frankie, I need to talk to you, can you come over please? Gee xo" and I click send.

I anxiously wait for my reply off him. Looking for anything to take my mind off what I'm about to say to him. How am I gonna do it? A demonstration? No, he won't like that. Well, he is into a lot of horror movies..What am I thinking? He'll probably run out or something and send the local hunters after me. Who knows what Frankie will do. I just hope he doesn't take it too harshly, I'd hate to lose him.

I start to tap my fingers on my knee as I stare at my phone on the table. Waiting for those tiny vibrations to shock through it.

......

......

Bzzzzzz. FINALLY!

Engulfing my phone in my hands I read the text off Frank.

"Yeah sure, no worries, man. I'll be like 10 minutes xxxx"


This is it. My fate is going to be decided in 10 minutes. My stomach is flipping, it's so uncomfotable I feel like I'm going to puke. I resume the position I was in upstairs, bent over with my hands holding my face.

The door knocks.

10 minutes can't be up already can it?

Well it's now or never I presume.

I force my limbs to get up off the sofa and walk to the front door, slowly unlocking it..

"GERARRDDD!" I suddenly feel Frank's arms around my neck and his legs around my hips. He smells so good, as usual.

"Heya, Frankie."

"What's up? Why did you text me?"

I carry Frank into the living room and sit down with him still on my lap. His brown eyes are like a doorway into his soul, his beautiful, kind, caring soul. His eyes swirl with different shades of chocolates and browns, the way his lip ring reflects the light every time he speaks. His plump lips, so alluring. He is so beautiful. Just beautiful.

"I text you because I need to tell you something."

He gets off my lap and sits on the coffee table opposite me. I bow my head again and my hair forms a curtain over my face, hiding me from the world I so desperatly loathe. I feel Frank's hands envelope mine in warmth as I continue to look down at the floor and his crumby old converse.

"Frank. I need you to promise me something-"

"Anything, Gerard."

"-I need you to promise to NOT go mad and start calling me a liar with this. Don't get mad. Believe me. I'm not lying when I tell you this, okay. I need you to believe me. Because what I'm about to tell you is important and it will effect both our lives from now on."

"Gerard you're scaring me."

It's about to get a lot worse. is all I can think.

"Promise me?"

"Of course."

Frank tucks a bit of hair behind my ear and brings my face up so I'm looking at him.

"I'm not human."

"I know that, silly, you're like a fucking vampire or something. I mean look at your complexion, you're so white!"

I look into his eyes and I silently plead him to believe me.

"Wait, you're serious. What are you, Gerard?"

I stand up and walk over towards the door and lean against it, our hands detatching themselves. Frank turns around on the coffee stable and swings his legs off the side. Why's he acting so calm? Shouldn't he be screaming or something by now? Well he's going to be screaming now that's for sure.

Think about this..do you really want to show him?

Yeah, he deserves to know

Okay, just don't get too worked up

Yeah thanks, brain for that uplifting advice.

"What are you, Gerard?" Frank repeats the question as if he's half excited half curious.

"Vampire. Like you said." I hide my face again with my hair, this is where he's suppost to be lashing out, throwing things, shouting.


But none of that comes.

Instead he walks over to me, pushes my hair behind my ears again and hugs me, his head leaning against my chest. I didn't expect this, why was I worrying so much over nothing? I overreact so much sometimes, nothing is going to change between us. Instead of saying things we just held each other, his head on my chest and my arms wrapped around his back.

Frank lets go of my waist and stands infront of me, curiosity in his eyes.

"Will you..show me your.." Pointing to my mouth.

"Ha, yeah but I have to have a really strong emotion over take me first. Anger, extreme happiness, relief, love, lust, sadness. Any of those and boom hello pointy teeth, I don't know why."

"Close your eyes."

"Urm, okay?"

I closed my eyes and prayed that when I opened them again he'd still be there. Terrible things were going through my head and then the most bizarre thing happened. I felt the soft pressure of a plump pair of lips touching mine, they were uncertain at first but I gently push my lips into his and that was it. That small push on my behalf gave him the confidence he needed, his hands snaked around my neck and pulled me closer to him. My hands found their way to his hips and my thumbs start to rub small circles on his exposed hip bones from his shirt riding up. Frank's once cool lip ring is warming against my lips as we kissed. My thumbs stop rubbing at his hips and slid to the small of his back bringing him closer to me.

His tongue gently grazed my lip and I open my mouth for it to slide in. Our tongues fight for dominance as Frank's hands come down to my chest. The taste of tobacco, honey and peppermint swirl inside both their mouths as we exchange passionate kisses. He pulls his hands down further so they're on my stomach and then they're under my shirt caressing my belly. I move my hands down to Frankie's ass and give a testing squeeze, he responds my moaning into my mouth sending a jolt of electricity down my spine. Frank comes closer and starts to rub up against my leg begging for friction. He breaks the kiss without warning and looks into my eyes again while biting his lip.

"Wait, what's happening?"

"You're going to fuck my brains out. Now, take me upstairs." He commanded, I've never seen Frank this way, he's never demanding. It was exciting.

Without hesitation once again Frank's legs are wrapped around my waist as I race up the stairs towards my room. I shut the door with my foot and I fall onto the bed with Frank on top of me. He quickly straddles my hips and his face goes down toward my neck, planting gentle kisses along my collar bone up towards my jaw. Sucking, nipping and biting along my neck. He starts to grind down onto me while sucking on my neck. My hands find themselves in Frank's hair tugging and pulling on his long locks. Frank moans in my ear as he licks a long stripe from the base of my neck up to my ear. I grab the sheets for support, pleasure running through me like fire. My jeans becoming painfully tighter begging for more friction.

I pull at the hem of Frank's shirt and it comes off with ease, his tattooed skin looking beautiful and exotic against my pale hands. My thumbs graze over his two bird tattoos on the base of his stomach, following the pattern.

"So beautiful."

He tugs at the hem of my shirt and I lift my arms up and he tugs it over my head. Frank leans down again and captures my mouth in another heart racing kiss, but this time the power is fueled by lust, pure lust. His hands go down to my jeans and he gives me a squeeze through the material, giving my cock an awakening call causing me to groan which sounds like a mixture between a groan and a whimper.

"These jeans are in the way." He says into the shell of my ear, his voice is husky and lower than usual, the sheer sound send my blood south.

"As are yours." Is all I can say, I'm lost for words by Frankie's boldness and sense of dominance.

"Mine for yours?" I nod enthusiastically at his request and before I know it he's taken his jeans off and threw them on the floor.

"Nice day to go commando, Frankie." He starts to work at my jeans undoing the teeth one by one, slowly. "Stop teasing me and get them off!" I hiss at him. The smirk on his face telling me he's loving every minute.

Finally my jeans come off and he returns to straddling me. I flip us over so I'm on top. I rock my hips onto his and I'm rewarded with an almighty groan from the base of Frank's neck. My head creeps into the crook of his neck and I drag my lip down his skin. He smells so good. Sweat, lust the best smells of them all. I nip at the skin there intending to leave a mark there tomorrow and he throws his head back into the sheets. Frank's hand goes between us and rolls down my boxer shorts so they drop to my ankles. His hand starts to pump at my throbbing cock, occasionally swiping his thumb over the head sending white hot sparks through my body. As my body gets used to the sensation of having a hand other than mine there I gently thrust into his hand sending me into a new wave of ecstasy. "Fuck, Frankie, fuck."

"Bite me." Frank hissed into my ear, I thought I had heard him wrong from all the panting that was engulfing the room. "Please, Gerard just, please."

I licked a long stripe from the base of Frank's neck to his chin tasting the salty skin and Frank's hand stopped moving, I wined at the loss of his hand and looked into his eyes. "Frankie, if I bite you I don't know what will happen. You could become like me or you could become entwined with me forever." Now that I think about it it seemed like a great idea; an endless life with Frankie, how briliant.

"I don't care, I want it to be you. Please please, just bite me."

"Mmm, okay if you insist.." I nudged Frank's throat with my nose, feeling the precious veins and arteries that ran through his body. I could hear the beat of his heart as I came closer. I started kissing the skin on his throat and I could feel my fangs starting to extend. Opening my mouth, I gently scraped one fang over his skin which earned me a filthy moan from Frank's mouth.

"Please Gee."

"Shh, baby." I put my other hand on the opposite side of his throat to create leverage and sunk my fangs into his salty skin. Immediently Frank's blood filled my mouth coating my throat in the coppery tasting liquid. I swallowed a few times trying to savor the taste. Frank's hands came up to my back and I felt his fingernails scraping against the skin there leaving tiny red lines in their wake. All through the time as I was drinking from him Frankie was moaning in pleasure, his eyes clamped shut and his mouth agape.The only sound in the room was Frank's gentle pants and the occasional 'Oh god' and 'fuck' from him. I retracted my fangs once I had made sure I hadn't taken too much and licked over the two puncture holes on his throat to close them.

My mouth moves from the side of his neck as I slowly make my way down his body to his chest and taking one of his nipples into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around his nipple turning it into a hard nub. Frankie wiggles underneath me and gasps when I flick his nipple with my tongue. I can feel his cock digging into the side of my leg and it's turning me on even more than I already am if that is even possible. Frankie mumbles something and he flips us over in the bed so he's on top and grinding onto my lap with his ass.

"Do you have supplies?" He asks. He looks down at me through his eye lashes, still grinding onto my lap, his head tilted back.

"Mmm, in the draw." Frank leans across us and opens the bed side cabinet revealing a small bottle of lube and a condom. He hands me the bottle of lube and I pop the top off. After squeezing a fair amount of the substance onto my fingers I reach through between our two bodies and gently press my first finger against Frankie's hole.

"Gee, mm, just go, start." I gently push the first finger past Frank's ring of muscle and bury my finger up to the second knuckle. He starts to push down on my first finger so I add another carefully scissoring my two fingers starting to stretch him. "Mmm more, one more Gee and then, ugh fuck." I add the third finger and move around trying not to cause him too much pain.

When it seemed like the right time I withdrew my fingers from Frankie's ass and ripped open the condom with my teeth. After rolling it down my aching cock I lubed up the condom and looked into Frankie's eyes.

"Ready, Gee?"

"Yeah, yeah c'mon."

Frank lifted himself up and slowly lowered himself onto my length and adjusted. A few seconds of him just sitting there adjusting to the drastic change from fingers to cock he started to rise up and down. As things heated up more and more, it felt like my whole body was on fire, ecstasy was running through my veins instead of blood, it was just us. Me and Frank in my room, alone. We stayed like that for minutes and its just us. Our moans escaped into the room and I'm sure it could be heard from downstairs, lucky I live alone. My hands found themselves planted against Frankie's hips helping him up and down with every bounce. Things got rougher and the whole room was filled with a chain of 'fucks' and moans. Frankie ground down onto me one last time and I began to feel a familiar warming in the pit of my stomach travelling down my body. Frank let out one last scream of my name causing the spring in my stomach to uncoil and I exploded into the condom. Quickly followed by Frank, shooting his cum between us both and landing on out stomachs. He collapsed on top of me and rolled off and lay beside me on the bed.

I took the condom off, tied the end and threw it to the bin in the corner of the room along with the bottle of lube. Frankie was staring at the ceiling a huge grin on his face exposing all of his teeth. His chest rising and falling with each pant. He turned to look at me and saw me staring.

"Thank you, thank you," his hand was tracing the two wounds at the side of his neck, "Gerard, show me your...y'know, please?"

I open my mouth slightly which exposes my fangs if you like to call them that. They're more like giant canines which like to play hide and seek during the day.

"They're beautiful. Just like you."

Frank lifted himself up off the bed and kissed me gently, I've never been so happy in my life. I was worried for nothing.

"And just so you know, I think it's totally cool you're a creature of the night, dude."

I laughed a little louder than I should have and stared him while lifting my eyebrow.

"You have so much to learn, young vampire!" I said in an accent that was supposed to have sounded like Dracula.

"Oh my god," he cleared his throat and replied in the accent I just attempted to do, "indeed, master, I would appreciate it if you could show me."

"If you're good I will."

And that was when he pounced on me causing us both to fall off the bed in all our naked glory, again, I'm glad I live alone.



Oh wow, that was my first sex scene, omg what did you think? Good? Bad? Incredibly bad? Aw, well guys, can you rate and review for me? pretty please? because I love you so much and you're amazing?

~XO
Sign up to rate and review this story