Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Who Is It?

by mychemicalbitchbot

Gerard's got a problem. WAYCEST. NC-17 for a reason ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-04-10 - Updated: 2012-04-11 - 1829 words - Complete

?Blocked
This is my first legitimate Waycest... It's a one shot. I hope you like, this is.. For Gerard's birthday. Happy belated Birthday, Gerard! Hahah... I'm so insane.

Gerard closes his eyes tightly, trying to force himself to sleep. He just can't seem to manage it, not even in the dark hotel room. It's... It's kind of annoying, but he's just so turned on. He shouldn't be turned on, and he knows it, but he can't help it. He just can't seem to get certain images out of his mind, and the breathing that's coming from across the room doesn't really help matters. 

He can hear the steady intake and and exhalation of breath, and all he wants to do is cause a hitch in that perfect breathing, cause it to stop in a moment of pure pleasure. Oh yes, he wants the boy in the bed next to his. He wants his brother emotionally, and his dick, semi hard from previous thoughts, seems to agree with that notion immensely, becoming a bit more pronounced than Gerard would like.

Gerard sneaks a peak at the red glowing numbers on the cheap hotel alarm clock. 2:30 am. Fuck. There's no way Gerard's getting to sleep, not with Mikey right there. It's torture, and not even the good kind. Maybe it is sick, that Gerard wants his brother, but he does love the kid and Gerard does tend to listen to his cock for advice more times than is actually wise. Ah... Gerard really wants Mikey. With a painful, burning passion.

He wants to feel Mikey's tight heat around his dick, wants his brother's walls to clench around him as he causes the younger man to cum all over their stomachs, wants t shoot into an orgasm as Mikey screams his name in pleasure. Oh... Oh Hell. That could be good. Fuck, that could be so good... He can just imagine Mikey now, covered in sweat beneath him, writhing and begging for more... Shit. He's fully hard now.

Gerard sighs, getting up to go to the bathroom. He hears shuffling from Mikey's bed, and freezes. Did he wake Mikey  up? There's no coffee, so hopefully Gerard'll be alright.

"Something wrong, Gee?" Mikey asks, his voice still groggy from sleep. 

"N-No! I um, I just couldn't sleep!" Gerard stutters. The idiot. He should have lied, said something that wouldn't cause Mikey to worry like having to use the bathroom. But if Gerard had thought of that, then Gerard would be a genius. Gerard is not, in fact, a genius. At excuses, anyway. Other things... Perhaps.

"Hm... Do you want me to stay up with you?" Mikey asks.

Gerard responds a little too quickly, too frantically for his evil genius of a brother not to notice. "No!"

Suddenly there's a blinding light, and Mikey's laughing. "Gee, you're hard!" He giggles.

Gerard blushes. "I..... Um..."

"So who were you thinking about?" Mikey asks, sitting up in his bed. Gerard is silenced for a moment, just staring at his brother's naked chest. It's pale, but not too pale. Lightly muscled and skinny with just the perfect angle of curves. Not too sharp and certainly not too curved. Mmm...

Mikey snaps Gerard out of his reverie, clicking his fingers together in a quite literal snap. "Gerard?"

"Huh? No one." Focus, Gerard. Focus.

Mikey rolls his eyes. "You had to be thinking about someone."

Gerard bites his lip, still awkwardly standing halfway from his bed to the bathroom. "I... I can't tell you."

Gerard can feel the atmosphere shift with those words, and Mikey looks... Hurt. 

"So you don't trust me anymore? Am... Am I not a good friend to you?"

Gerard gasps. "Mikey! Of course I trust you! I just... You'll hate me if I say it."

"Of course I wouldn't hate you, Gerard. I'm your brother. I'm like, designed to love you or something."

Gerard's cock gets just that much harder when the words love and you tumble from Mikey's mouth. But that's exactly it... They're brothers. It's wrong.

"I can't..."

"Please?" Mikey asks with big, begging eyes. 

Gerard sighs, unable to resist those eyes. "I was thinking about Frank."

He lies.

It's as good a lie as any, he did date Frank for a while, after all. But those feelings are gone, the moment had passed and he had moved on... To his boxer clad brother. Shit. He is so fucked. And not even in the orgasmic way.

Mikey raises his eyebrows. "Sure you were." He gets up from his bed, and Gerard watches his ass with a watering mouth as Mikey pours a cup of water for himself. He walks over to Gerard, and stands up in front of him. It really, really isn't good for Gerard's sanity, or restraint.

"Bullshit," He whispers, his hot breath against Gerard's face causing the latter's brain to melt with desire. Fuck, he wants Mikey. He wants him. So, so bad.

"You're right..." Gerard admits. Of course Mikey was right. Mikey's always right. It's a law of the universe, and god, why are his eyes so intoxicating? The swirls of brown with a touch of dark, secretive and sexy green muddled in? Oh god, they're consuming Gerard. they're sucking him in, giving him a clear view of what he's going to see if he ever gets to jerk himself off tonight.

Mikey smirks. "Who was it?"

That smirk... Holy hell, that smirk does wonders. It muddles Gerard's brain to the point where it can't function properly, and Gerard does something he never thought he would have the guts to do. 

He puts his hand on Mikey's neck, and pulls their faces together. Lips meet lips, and Gerard kisses with all he's got. He doesn't put any tongue into it, he just presses his lips against Mikey's in a way he thought he never could, trying to devour him into himself with a closed mouth. God, it's better than he ever imagined. 

He pulls back, just looking into Mikey's eyes a second. He doesn't see any regret, not even confusion. There's happiness, he thinks, but he could be wrong. "It was you."

If Gerard's not mistaken, Mikey grins. "Then let's do something about that hard on."

His voice is low and sexy, something that Gerard loves. He can't resist pulling Mikey into another kiss, this time with tongues and mutual passion. Fuck, Gerard's waited so long for this. And it's so much better than all those dreams. So, so much better.

He can't help but moan into the kiss, and Mikey presses their bodies together, their equally bare chests pushing together, trying to destroy anything between them. They want each other, and they want each other now.

Gerard gasps as Mikey starts rubbing on down on his, his semi hard cock doing magical things to Gerard's raging erection. Raging erection for the raging homosexual. It wants something done about it.

"Mine or yours?"

A laugh. "It hardly matters, they're just beds. But yours." 

They make their way over to Gerard's bed, and Gerard topples onto Mikey, straddling the younger brother. He starts rubbing his dick down on Mikey's now complete erection, causing moans to put from both of their throats and echo slightly throughout the room. Gerard pulls Mikey's underwear down as his brother steals his off of him, and they continue the insanely pleasurable dick rubbing. Fuck, it's so good.

"Do you have anything?" Mikey asks between heavy pants. 

Gerard shakes his head. "No. I have spit?" He offers.

Mikey groans. "Fine, use that."

So Gerard does, pulling Mikey's legs apart as he gets ready to prep his brother. He spits a wad of saliva onto his fingers, and slowly trails a wet finger from the head of Mikey's dick to his anus, receiving whines for the teasing. He slowly pushes his first finger into his much loved and lusted younger brother, pausing when looks of pain shoot across the younger's face. He gets one finger fully in, and when Mikey starts to rock against it, his face that of pleasure, Gerard adds another.

Gerard fights his second finger into Mikey's tight hole, something that's easier once he gets past the thick sphincter muscle. He eventually gets his fingers both in that insanely tight place, and starts to scissor in and out of Mikey, slowly at first, picking up speed as Mikey adjusts. 

Soon Mikey is thrusting onto Gerard's fingers, trying to get more of that please they create. Gerard removes his finger and gets a whine in return, but he just spits a ball of his mouthly juices onto his hand, quickly spreading the wetness onto his dick, causing waves of pleasure to roll through his body.

Gerard lines himself up, and slowly pushes his way into Mikey. Gerard gasps as he fills in Mikey fully, loving the delightful feeling surrounding his cock. Mikey's clenched around him, his inner walls pushing against The nerves in Gerard's dick just so perfectly, leaving Gerard's mouth open in an O of pleasure. 

Mikey gets used to the feeling, and once he has he's ready for more. "Move." He commands of is brother, his voice low and husky, everything that would make Gerard want to jump his bones if he wasn't already doing just that. 

Gerard doesn't need to be told twice, so he pulls out of Mikey a little bit before moving back in, trying to keep it slow and pleasurable for his brother no matter how much he just wants to ravage the man. 

Mikey moans, sending even more blood to Gerard's dick. "F-Faster!" he commands, and Gerard complies, pulling in and out of Mikey, slamming into him hard and coming back to do the same thing over again. When Mikey screams out his older brother's name, Gerard knows he's hit that wonderfully special pleasure spot. He does what any big brother would do; he slams harder into it, using more force to make this a good as he possibly can for what has to be one of the best people alive. Again and again Mikey screams in pleasure, loving everything Gerard's doing to him. 

He cums, his orgasm spitting semen onto his own stomach. He clenches as he cums, pulling Gerard over the edge. Their names are intertwined in the air as they  both scream out the name of their brother, of each other, their orgasms coming to a close.

Gerard pulls out o this brother, collapsing on the bed as soon as he's out. "Fuck..." Is all he can say.

Mikey nods. "That was fun." 

"Yeah." 

Their breathing calms down, and Gerard realize how tired he is.

"Next time I get to top." He hears Mikey say with a yawn in his voice.

Gerard's heart swells. There'll be a next time. he smiles as he turns on his side, burying half his face in the present pillow. "M'kay."

Gerard falls asleep with one of the most heart felt smiles on his face he's smile din a long time.  
Sign up to rate and review this story