Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Emergency

3- Human Trafficking

by FairytaleFiction

'STRANGER DANGER!'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-04-19 - Updated: 2012-04-22 - 1820 words

?Blocked

***



(Dylan’s POV)



Dead. Just like that and two people in my family were gone. How could this be happening? This was shit that happened in movies, not in real life!

"Come on..." Someone whispered in to my ear. I felt my arms being moved and then I was walking with the man.

Another person spoke, stopping us. I'd never forget his voice. The voice of the man who shot my father and kicked my brother while he was down. The voice of a goddamn monster. "Where you going Mikes?" Jack asked.

The man holding on to me spoke, "I have some business inside so I figured I'd just take her in. Don't worry Jack. She's going under your name. I don't want this shit on my hands."

Jack nodded, "See you later buddy!"

"How long you going to be?" Gerard, another of the criminals asked.

"Probably a few hours. Can you drop my car off for me?" Mikey asked.

I lost the rest of their conversation as I thought of what was going to happen to me. Sold? Did that even happen? It sounded like a bad dream.

Then we were walking again. The man's hold on my arm was gentle but the rope digging in to my skin kept me wide awake as the thoughts of what had already happened ran through my head, scarring me.

We stopped once we entered the warehouse type building. I searched around, finding my eyes falling upon tons of girls. There were so many! How did no one know about this? How were the police not stopping it?

"That's a pretty girl you've got there." A disgustingly smug voice stated and my eyes fell upon him. He was an older man, sitting behind the desk. He looked like the kind of guy police warned girls about. Perfect.

Mikey said nothing, jotting information down on a sheet. Suddenly he wrinkled his nose, "How the hell am I supposed to know shit like this?"

The man smirked, "Well, you test her out. Tell me you've at least tried her?" The guy asked.

Mikey shrugged, "No. That's for the buyer." He glared at the man. "Is that understood?"

"Ah, so she's a virgin?" The man asked.

Mikey's eyes met mine as he responded, "Yes, so no one is to touch her until she is sold."

How was he supposed to know anything like that about me? My heart started beating faster as I realized just what I'd be sold for. God, how could I be so naive?

"Alright, in that case none of the bottom part needs to be filled out. Also, where it asks for a rating go ahead and write unnecessary." The man said.

I found myself disgusted that this man's entire job seemed to be taking freedom from women as he sold them to other pigs.

"Where do we go when I'm finished with this?" Mikey asked, setting the pen down.

"I can take her from here mate." The disgusting pig responded.

Mikey paused, sighing. "Where are you taking her?"

"To the auction house." The man responded, shrugging.

"When is she going to be sold?"

"Actually... In about fifteen minutes. We like to get the girls sold quickly. Less time here the better." The man said, standing.

Mikey nodded, "I'll follow. I'm going to be putting in a bid for a girl."

The man's face lit up. "Nice choice mate. You'll find that these women are a lot better than women out in the world. I hate rules. Women and their fucking rules. These bitches have no rules. They are owned." With that his hand came down hard on my ass, making me jump.

Mikey grabbed his wrist, "Wouldn't want to bruise the merchandise, would you?" He asked, gritting his teeth.

Together all three of us walked down the hall. I was going to be sold... It was weird how when it came down to it I had no thoughts regarding the matter. I just knew what was going to happen. I didn't like it but... How could I fight it? I saw where fighting got my father. God knows how Mikey killed my brother or for what. Did he breath the wrong way? The bastards. They were sick murderers. I had nothing to really fight for. I had no family left. My mother was home but... was she okay?

How could she be?



**



(Mikey's POV)



The chair I was sitting in was uncomfortable and I found myself inhaling the overpowering scent of thirty something year old men with pot-bellies and yellow teeth. I had the urge to scream 'STRANGER DANGER!' for each and every one of the females who had tape over their mouths.

They all looked so fucking young. This shit was wrong. Yet... here I was, sitting and waiting... just like the other sick fucks in the room.

I had innocent intentions though, right? I really wasn't so sure anymore.

I never should have fucking bailed Gerard out this time. He got the same amount of money from our parents that I'd gotten. He decided to waste it all on drugs and other bullshit. The fucking idiot joined Jack's little group of thieves and now... kidnaping and murder? The fucking idiot. Despite him being my older brother... I did a lot of watching over him.

This would be the last fucking time. I bailed him out. I did what Jack wanted. Gerard was clear for now. Next failure was on his head. I was out. This girl would be my last effort to save Gerard... and by doing so I was putting myself in danger with the law.

"Virgin alert! Look at this beauty." The announcer said as someone walked out with Dylan. She was struggling the whole way, nearly tripping over her own footing. The man didn't stop, simply pulling Dylan faster.

I closed my eyes momentarily as the numbers were called out. I had never done something like this before and I now knew as I stared up at Dylan that my intentions... They weren't that innocent.







***



I took my number and headed backstage where the girls were kept. I'd spent a big chunk of my money on this girl. I could hear her yelling out insults before I even opened the door.

Jack was right. She was a firecracker.

A man missing most of his teeth smiled crookedly at me. "This one yours?" He gestured to Dylan, whom he'd been struggling to control.

I nodded, "I'll take her from here."

"Before you leave sign the slave list. For protection only use your middle name along with the name you give your slave. Then the picture that was taken of her before she was sold will be filed with that... in case said slave runs away."

I nodded, grabbing Dylan's arm. They made her sound like a fucking pet. That's something I'd probably do if a dog ran away, go check the pound... This was basically the human pound.

"Stand still." I instructed her as I grabbed the book I had to sign. I was surprised to see that she cooperated.

Once I was finished she spoke up, quietly. "Why'd you kidnap me just to buy me?"

I closed my eyes and shook my head, "I didn't want to kidnap you." I whispered, knowing she wouldn't understand.

"I'm not so easily brainwashed." Was her response. Of course she thought I was lying.







***



My hand kept a tight hold of Dylan’s wrist, in case she decided to shove and run. I didn’t expect this to be easy. Surprisingly she stayed calm, walking along with me.

“Is there something you’re searching for?” She finally asked.

“My car.” I couldn’t wait to be home. I was so fucking exhausted.

“Did you forget where you parked?” Dylan asked, looking around the parking lot. “I think it was over there.” She stared towards the other end of the parking lot.

“That wasn’t my car.” I finally spotted it. “My brother was bringing my car.” She seemed exhausted as well.

Dylan didn’t even respond as she attempted to keep up with me. Gerard was sitting in the drivers side of the car and once he saw us a panicked look crept over his face.

“But Jack said-“ He immediately began speaking as soon as I opened the door to the back seat.

“I did what Jack said.” I snapped.

“You-“ Gerard paused. “You bought her?”

“Yep.” I definitely wasn’t in the mood for Gerard right now.

“Why?” Gerard asked, watching as I got in the back seat with Dylan. I shut the door and glanced around, making sure there was nothing she could use against me.

“Please hit the child lock button.” Gerard immediately did. I heard the click that meant we were locked in unless someone opened the door from the outside. “And I bought her because I wanted to.”

Gerard seemed scared. “Where are we going?”

“My place.”

“But that’s over an hour away.” Gerard protested.

“Just drive.” I hated being such an asshole to my brother but my buttons had been pressed, now I just needed to cool down.

The car fell silent.





***



Dylan’s face took on a look of pain but she immediately tried to cover it, as if afraid of gaining my attention. “What’s wrong?” Gerard watched nervously from the front but said nothing.

“My wrists hurt.” Dylan responded.

“Lean forward.”

It took a minute for Dylan to do as I asked. She seemed to be looking for indecent intentions in the action. When she found none she decided that leaning forward was safe. I noticed there was dried blood as well as fresh blood around her wrists.

The knots that Jack had re-tied were a little hard to untie so I searched my pocket for my knife. When I found it Dylan’s eyes widened and she leaned back immediately.

I was too tired to fight for her trust so I simply shoved her forward again. She let out a small cry of fear. “What are you doing?” Gerard asked, panic creeping in to his tone. I didn’t answer him.

The ropes that were restraining Dylan fell to the floor of the car and I picked them up, shoving them in to an empty bag in my backseat. I didn’t really need bloody rope laying in plain sight.

Dylan hesitantly leaned back again, looking at her wrists. “Thank you.” She muttered.

“Gerard, stop at the next gas station.” I didn’t feel like accepting her ‘thank you’ because in all honesty she shouldn’t be thanking me for anything. I stole her life from her.

Things were going to get hard, for both of us.

I wasn’t sure exactly how hard things would be, or what I would be giving up... but I knew it wouldn’t be a walk in the park.
Sign up to rate and review this story