Categories > Original > Romance > Daydream Believer

Chapter 2.3

by Mojo-Risin

....

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Published: 2012-05-28 - Updated: 2012-05-29 - 198 words

?Blocked
He pushed my dress up and brought my legs around his waist, "I love you." I moaned as he pressed his pelvis into my heat. "Lean back a little." He groaned. I obeyed and he fumbled with his belt. I helped him pull down his pants and his erection sprang out. "Oh Peter!" I moaned as he slowly pulled my pink lace panties off. Gently he pressed himself to my entrance, "Are you ready?" He asked hungrily. I nodded, to aroused to respond in any other way. Slowly he slid into me, "Oh Angie baby." He sighed as he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tightly. Slowly we moved together in a slow and gentle rhythm. I looked up at him and he returned the gaze with a dreamy smile. He lowered his head and kissed me. I began to feel the orgasm build in the pit of my stomach and shrieked. Peter stopped, "Did I hurt you?" He asked in a panic. "No. Please Peter, don't stop." I begged. He continued. "I'm gonna..." I trailed off as I clung to him. "Wait for me." He moaned. We came together and collapsed on top of me.
Sign up to rate and review this story