Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Naruto & Hinata explore the 3rd T

by Necros

My First attempt at a somewhat slow and romantic Lemon, R&R please

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-06-04 - Updated: 2012-06-05 - 7102 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the characters created by Kishimoto (I think that’s how you spell his name), nor am I making any money from posting this fic, though I wish I did.


Hinata stood on top of the Hokage monument, the wind blowing her long hair behind her as she used her byakugan to search the surrounding area for the man she had admitted to his face that she had loved a few days ago, Pein had made a real mess of the village, hell there was a huge crater that had pretty much erased a huge portion of the village, including the Uchiha sector.

As Hinata scanned the numerous people below she thanked Kami that so few had died, still, Lady Tsunade was in a coma, and Naruto hadn’t been seen ever since he had found out about it, at least not by anyone in the Konoha 11 (she refused to add Sasuke to that list). Hinata knew that Naruto was upset, that’s why she was searching for him, she had watched from the sidelines as Naruto had suffered for years, but now that her secret was out she didn’t feel the need to hide anymore, she loved Naruto, and he wouldn’t suffer anymore if she had anything to say about it!

She had known about the fact that the man she loved was a Jinchuuriki since before she attended the academy, her father had told her knowing that she would be curious anyway, that’s not to say that he didn’t use every chance he could to badmouth him, this was long before Naruto’s match with Neji and thus her father’s change of heart. She had set off to her first day of the academy fully ready to hate him as a matter of fact, but on her way to the academy she saw a group of drunks beating him, and to her shame she had stood there and watched as his arms and legs and likely a number of ribs were broken by the enraged drunks, but what had stood out to her the most was that he didn’t retaliate, despite numerous chances. It was that that got her attention, and from then on she had watched him, and she had slowly but surely become enamoured by him, not for his looks, though she did consider him to be very handsome, not even for his sense of humour, even if she had always giggled at his antics when they were younger, but for his heart, he never gave up, and he never hated, she did not know anyone else who was that pure.

Though there had been one thing that had always bugged her before the graduation from the academy, his smile, she didn’t know what it was at the time but she knew there was something wrong with his smile, it wasn’t until the night of her graduation that she had found out what it was, the foxy grin that he had always worn whenever she had seen him was completely fake!

She had looked for him that night, hoping to cheer him up, knowing that he was depressed at his 3rd straight failure, and she had found him alright, she had watched, cursing herself for her shyness as the boy she had been seriously crushing on for nearly a year at that point got his entire world uprooted and torn to pieces by that bastard Mizuki, she had followed him as he ran, knowing that if nobody else could then she would have to restore his faith in humanity, even if she cursed herself for her shyness she was happy that Iruka had restored his faith, though the real eye-opener had been just after Iruka had given Naruto his headband, Naruto smiled, and it wasn’t his normal foxy grin, it was a smile that was slightly shy but gave evidence to his true happiness at that moment, and the fact that that was probably the most sincere smile he had worn in years.

During the following year she had continued to watch from the sidelines as Naruto’s smile slowly but surely grew more genuine, she hated that that pink-haired harlot was the one who got all of his attention but she never said anything, by that time she was well and truly in love with the blonde boy and there was something her mother had told her before she had died that had always stuck with her, if you truly love something, let it go, if it comes back it’s yours forever, if it doesn’t then it was never yours to begin with. So she watched Sakura beat and berate him, itching to send a jyuuken spike slamming through her brain, but again she did nothing but watch as Sakura broke his heart before the Uchiha retrieval mission, and she hated herself for her restraint.

Soon after during the 2 missions that she went on with him she watched him as he fought to protect those he considered precious, thanking Kami that he included her amongst that number, she was incredibly embarrassed that he had almost seen her naked when she had been training her new jutsu, something she had glowed with pride over when he complimented her about it, sure she was a little annoyed that he blew the bikochu retrieval mission but she could hardly blame him for farting. After the dud mission with the doppelgangers she had watched in dismay as he tried and tried to restore the shreds of his reputation, and it was then that she had first truly acted to help him, she had had a couple of branch members go to the restaurants that now wanted nothing to do with him and do a little, reputation repairing, she wasn’t sure that Naruto would really be happy with her in how she handled things until he had come up and hugged her while she was in the middle of a training ground, as he whispered his thanks into her ear her face went bright red and her panties started to drip, thankfully Tenten and Kurenai had given her the birds and the bees talk soon after the chuunin exam prelims so she knew full well what it was, she was attracted to him physically, thank Kami.

Needless to say, over the years she had become devoted to her blonde Adonis and she would do anything to ensure his happiness. Truly she loved him now more than she ever had before, but now there was a decent helping of lust there too, the fact that she had spied on him once as he wanked off in his room late one night certainly magnified the latter, especially when she realized that he was 10 inches long and at least 3 thick!

“Finally,” Hinata whispered to herself as she spotted Naruto on the edge of her vision, looked like he really wanted some alone time if his current location was anything to go by, he was in the top room of the tower in the middle of area 44. Hinata knew that he might want to be alone right now, but it wasn’t what he needed, after practically raising himself he had a habit of not allowing anyone to see him cry, hell with all of her watching she had never seen him cry except when he was happy. “I’m coming Naruto-kun, and I don’t care what I have to do, but your smile will be completely genuine one of these days,” Hinata muttered as she ran across the rooftops towards area 44, hoping that he wasn’t about to do something stupid, especially now when he had finally gotten the respect he had always wanted.

Naruto leaned back in the large cushy chair of Tsunade’s secondary office and downed another round of Tsunade’s Sake, cursing the blasted fox for not allowing him to get anything more than a slight feeling of reality distortion from alcohol, anything more and he knew that the blasted fox would send a chakra surge to burn it all out of his system, Jiraiya had given him experience with all 3 of the shinobi taboos so that he would know how to keep himself from drowning himself in one of them, but right now he just wanted to forget the world for a while and be completely selfish, was that too much to ask?

Naruto thought back over the last 3 ½ years, remembering many friendly, and some not so friendly faces, despite what he told the world he knew that he only had a few true friends, and many of them had died over the years, Haku, Hiruzen Sarutobi, Jiraiya-sensei, and now it looked like Tsunade would soon join them, he was no fool, despite his mask, he knew that it wasn’t likely that Tsunade would recover from her coma, whether she died by betrayal or simply passed away due to her condition was all that was yet to be seen, his remaining true friends were really too few when you think about it, Gaara, Iruka and Shizune, despite what he told everyone he didn’t hold everyone who was the slightest bit kind to him as if they were absolutely vital anymore, it was one thing that Jiraiya’s death had taught him, something far more profound than anything he had taught Naruto in life, he was a survivor, he may be depressed about it when someone close to him dies, but he would live.

There was something that the Old Man had told him soon after he had adopted his mask, “You will always be able to tell who truly cares for you and who merely sees you as an acquaintance, because only someone who truly cares about you will be able to see the difference between one of your true smiles, and your mask.” And he had found it to be true over the years, Tsunade, Jiraiya and Shizune all knew about his mask, though only Jiraiya has ever told him to drop it, he said he couldn’t stand Naruto’s mask and told him to drop it during the training trip, Iruka had figured it out the night he gave Naruto is headband but he never said anything other than offer to be someone to talk to, an offer that Naruto had taken him up upon occasionally, Gaara knew because he had worn a mask of his own, and Haku, though he hadn’t had time to get to know him, would have been a true friend because they had spotted the pain in each other’s eyes instantly and understood each other perfectly.

Heh, Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi had no clue about his mask and as far as he was concerned that’s how it would stay, he had known from day 1 that his team had been set up by the council, Sasuke, the genius, destined for greatness, Sakura, the strongest of the Sasuke fan girls other then Ino and Kakashi Hatake, a man who was widely known as the only Konoha ninja who would be able to teach Sasuke to use his Sharingan, and who was on the council’s payroll, and himself, the idiot dead-last, and if need be, the scapegoat should anything go wrong. He had no loyalty to them after Sakura tap-danced on his heart, he did have a crush at one point but it evaporated then, by sending him after the Uchiha, said Uchiha shoving a chidori through his chest, obviously aiming for a kill blow and Hatake for being the favourites playing hypocrite that he was.

He may have crushed on Sakura at one point but that had long since evaporated, he found some other girls that he was attracted to but there was only one that he would ever seriously consider dating, even if she was in love with his mask (this is Naruto’s POV). He had known for a long time about Hinata’s crush and truthfully, he didn’t think that any other girl in Konoha would even go near him so he mentally kept that option open, honestly he did find her attractive and cute, and the little he knew about her he really wasn’t all that disagreeable to so it was a possibility at least.

When Hinata tip-toed into the room she saw Naruto leaning back in Tsunade’s big comfy chair sound asleep with at least ten bottles of sake on the desk in front of him, she sighed, this was going to be more difficult then she thought.

Hinata cleaned away the bottles of sake, taking the last mouthful out of one of them for a little liquid courage before she got a futon out of a nearby store cupboard, and then she picked up Naruto, channelling a little chakra to her muscles considering that he was a little heavy, and laid him on the futon, she stripped off his jacket and long pants, leaving him in a black t-shirt, his froggie boxers and the jewel from Lady Tsunade, she spread a blanket over him then sat near his head , running her fingers through his hair and over his whisker marks gently, it never ceased to amaze her that Naruto was the hero who kept the Kyuubi from ravaging the earth once more, sure it was the 4th Hokage who sealed the beast but it was Naruto who kept it sealed over the 17 years since then.

Naruto opened his eyes to see Hinata sitting over him, he had been woken by her running her hand over his whisker marks, it wasn’t that he’d found it unpleasant, far from it actually, it was just unexpected, no-one who knew what those marks signified had ever touched them before, and she was so gentle when she did it too. “Am I dreaming?” he asked, startling Hinata with the knowledge that he was awake, she had been daydreaming.

“No Naruto-kun, you’re not dreaming,” Hinata answered, hoping to Kami that he wasn’t going to use a lame pick-up line like the one Kiba had used on her a few months back.

“Thought not, if I were you wouldn’t be wearing that bloody jacket,” Naruto commented, finishing the thought in his mind ‘and you probably wouldn’t be wearing your shirt or pants either.’

Hinata blushed a little at the frank admission that he found her attractive, though she didn’t take offence seeing as she thought that he was still pretty drunk, even if that wasn’t true but she didn’t know that. “I came looking for you when I noticed that no-one had seen you since yesterday, I thought you would have more sense than to get so drunk honestly,” Hinata replied as she continued to run her hand through his fur-like hair, she honestly found it relaxing, so did he for that matter.

“Eh, it’s been a shitty couple of days, I just needed to unwind a little to be honest and since any training would have had the AnBu swarming like flies I didn’t bother trying the usual method,” Naruto told her, the usual method was to train himself to exhaustion, honestly that was the reason he got as far as he did with the old pervert, Jiraiya had the attention span of a 3 year old, even if the only thing he could focus on was some T&A, “It’s not like it’s the first time I’ve gotten drunk Hinata-chan, Jiraiya made sure that I had experience with all 3 ninja taboos in order to make sure I wouldn’t lose myself to them like he and Tsunade did,” he explained as he used Hinata’s misconception of his current mental faculties to put his head in Hinata’s lap, he knew she would be mad if she ever found out but right now he just couldn’t bring himself to care.

“I’m honestly starting to think that you were probably right about those two,” Hinata said as she shook her head in exasperation, wait a sec, the three ninja taboos were alcohol, gambling and SEX! Damn, she wouldn’t be Naruto’s first; still, she continued to play with Naruto’s hair, barely even noticing his change in placement as she tried to think of a way to get an idea of just how much experience he had, “so, what did he do to introduce you to the 3 T’s?”
“Hmhmhm,” Naruto chuckled in his throat as he thought back to the training trip, damn that girl could get him to relax too damn easily, “well, the first 2 were easy enough, he got me as drunk as possible for one and gave me a set budget in a casino for another, I actually cleaned out a lot of pockets in the casino until the bouncers drove me off for driving off so many of their customers, I didn’t get to use a cent of that money of course, Jiraiya grabbed it and headed for a brothel while sending me to a hotel for the night,” Naruto said before he thought about the final one, hehe, Jiraiya actually did him a favour on that one, “he actually took care of sex that same night by using some of the money I won to pay for a hooker to come over and educate me about sex, for the whole night she taught me just about everything I needed to know to please a woman. What about you, Kurenai ever do something like that for you and the others?”

“No, Kurenai got Asuma to do that for the boys but she knew that she’d be in big trouble if she got me drunk or gambling, besides I only wanted one boy and he wasn’t around at the time so I never got that experience,” Hinata answered, she was ecstatic, at least now she knew that he wouldn’t hurt her accidentally were they ever to do the deed.

“Oh, well I’ve a pretty good idea who that boy was,” Naruto stated, Hinata’s slight blush being all the answer he needed, “Heh, I still think you were nuts for coming down and putting yourself between Pein and I, still, it all worked out in the end so I guess I can’t really blame you,” Naruto said giving his foxy grin mask at the end of it.

“Please don’t do that,” Hinata pleaded, when Naruto cocked his head in question she clarified, “Your mask, leave it off, I’ve known about the damn thing since a bit before graduation, there’s no-one here that you need to fool by wearing it so leave it off, please?”

Naruto was stumped, he had no idea that she had known about his mask for that long, or at all really, still, he needed to know, “(sigh), what gave it away?”

Hinata felt that she should give the whole story so she started at the beginning, “I’ve known about the Kyuubi since before I was enrolled in the academy, I had activated my byakugan a few months beforehand and father knew I would ask if I ever caught sight of the red chakra in your system so he told me beforehand, hehe, he tried to badmouth you but he was an asshole back then so I didn’t listen to him,” ‘no reason for him to know that I started out like the others’ “I was interested so I watched you, I knew from the start that other then a mischievous streak the fox had no influence on you, so I saw no harm in observing. As the years passed I kept watching you but your smile always bugged my for some reason I could never quite figure out, at least until I saw you exiting Ichiraku ramen stand one night after talking with Iruka and saw a different smile on your face as you walked by, I figured out your mask soon after that,” ‘it’s kind of the truth so I don’t feel all that bad for a little white lie, he probably doesn’t need to know that I watched him break down that night’ “please just don’t wear it when it’s just you and me, I want to get to know the real you Naruto-kun and I can’t do that when the mask is in the way.”

‘Huh, so she wasn’t in love with my mask after all, she’s getting more and more interesting,’ Naruto thought before he replied, “Ok Hinata-chan, no mask when it’s just the two of us, I swear,” still he couldn’t help adding, “you know if you ditched the jacket it might make it harder for me to concentrate hard enough to actually use the mask.”

Hinata chuckled to herself, apparently the real Naruto was completely comfortable with the fact that he was a bit of a perv, “All right Naruto-kun, but if you slip even once and start acting again I put it back on,” she said before unzipping and chucking her jacket, revealing a form fitting black top that while it didn’t show cleavage it didn’t leave much to the imagination when it came to general shape and size either, a very nice set of DD’s.

Naruto’s eyes were wide as he stared up at the perfect set of boobs that were right in front of his eyes, yeah sure he couldn’t see flesh or nipples, but the top didn’t leave shape and size to the imagination and he just opened his mouth without thinking, “Jackets are evil, well except mine anyway, my jacket is awesome, but yours is definitely evil, hiding such beauty from the world.”

‘Well, I doubt I’ll ever need a greater confirmation that he’s attracted to me other then those words and the tent that his rod is making,’ Hinata thought to herself when she glanced at the swiftly rising bit of blanket over Naruto’s crotch, “I’m glad you like them Naruto-kun, now if you could focus on the conversation rather then my chest,” Hinata said firmly making Naruto shake his head slightly before he redirected his eyes to hers, though he glanced at her boobs occasionally before catching himself and looking at her eyes again, “Good,” Hinata said, accepting that that was probably the best she was going to get out of him right now.

A few hours later found Hinata sharing Naruto’s futon, it was a little chilly now that it was getting late, they had spent the last few hours just talking, getting to really know each other but now that Hinata had joined Naruto in the futon they had started exchanging light kisses and running their hands along the ‘safe-zones’ Naruto knew that this was his best chance at a relationship and to be honest he was starting to fall for Hinata so he didn’t want to screw this up, thus he only went as far as Hinata wanted him to go.

About five minutes later Hinata had her arms around Naruto's neck as he had his around her waist as they kissed deeply, including tongue this time, both of them were incredibly horny as there hands started to wander, Hinata from years of pent up sexual frustration and Naruto because he was very attracted to Hinata and as a Jinchuuriki he had enough stamina to make Guy greener with envy.

Naruto rolled so that Hinata was on top, Hinata sat up and chucked her shirt and boob-wrap, bras made her girls itch, revealing the most perfect set of tits that he had ever seen, the hooker Jiraiya had provided only had a modest B-cup, likely why he had sent her as Naruto knew that she had the smallest tits in the brothel, and honestly he had peeked with Jiraiya a few times but Hinata’s were by far the best set that he had ever seen.

Naruto sat up and hugged Hinata as he started to nibble on her collar bone, Hinata's hands started to tug at the bottom of his shirt so he leaned back for a sec to strip it off before he went back to work. Naruto nibbled and sucked his way down until he got to her sternum between her lovely creamy white tits with large light pink nipples, he sucked and nibbled his way across the bountiful tit-flesh, sucking and nibbling just about every part of her lovely tit before he latched onto the nipple and gave it a hard suck making Hinata give a long and loud moan, apparently her nipples were really sensitive.

Naruto repeated the treatment on Hinata’s other tit before she pushed him back on his elbows and slid down to straddle his ankles, Hinata pulled Naruto’s boxers down freeing his rock hard 10 inches before she grabbed it gently but firmly with both hands as she leaned down and ran her tongue over and around the head, Naruto moaning in his throat as she did so.

“Hmmm, you’re pretty good at this for a first timer Hinata-chan,” Naruto commented as he watched her lick up and down the veins that were showing on his cock before she popped the head of his cock into her mouth and circled her tongue around the head making Naruto throw his head back and moan at the sensations that sweet, innocent, little Hinata-chan was giving him, though he was seriously starting to doubt the innocent.

Hinata popped his head out of her mouth before explaining, “Well, I might not have experienced it first hand, but that doesn’t mean that I haven’t researched the subject,” she said before she popped the head back in then started to slide her lips up and down her love’s impressive cock, making sure to use the advice that Ino had given her about giving head, Hinata had approached her, Kurenai, Anko, hell even lady Tsunade for advice on the subject of sex, all of them were fully aware that Naruto was the only one that she was ever going to use the knowledge on so they didn’t see anything wrong with giving her a few pointers, even if Ino had asked, why Naruto? Hinata’s answer had almost had Ino going after the blonde herself before Hinata told her that Naruto was likely to be the kind of guy to only really fall in love once, and if Ino broke his heart Hinata would kill her in the most painful way imaginable, so Ino reconsidered and went for an easier guy.

Hinata sucked and licked at the top half of Naruto’s cock while using her hands to stroke the other half and massage his balls, not many people knew that it was actually Tsunade’s old beau Dan that had given her the nickname legendary sucker, and for a completely different reason then was commonly believed, Tsunade had taught Hinata practically all she knew about pleasing a member of the opposite sex, Tsunade saw Naruto as her own child so she figured who better to teach his future girlfriend then the best.

Naruto was properly moaning by this point, he had no idea that Hinata would be this good, hell he had been expecting a blushing virgin, not that he was complaining, she was really good at this.

Hinata decided it was time to make her love cum so she suppressed her gag reflex before swallowing his cock completely, burying her nose in Naruto’s pubes and humming, making Naruto moan loudly as he came straight down Hinata’s throat, Hinata swallowed the first few blasts before she backed off a bit to catch the last one on her tongue, a little salty but very nice, Hinata showed Naruto the last bit of cum before slowly and deliberately swallowing, Naruto giving a little moan at the sexy sight before Hinata crawled back up to straddle his waist and start kissing him again, Naruto only got a small taste of his own cum and he wasn’t that bothered by it to be honest, he was still reeling from the fantastic blowjob that Hinata had just given him, not even the hooker who taught him about sex had been that good.

Naruto rolled tem so that he was on top before he started to kiss and suckle his way down Hinata’s body, giving her nipples and belly button the attention they deserved, but when he reached her waistband he glanced up at Hinata with an eye cocked, asking silently for permission and getting it when Hinata nodded, Naruto lifted Hinata’s legs onto his shoulders before he grabbed the waistline of her pants and panties and pulled them straight up and off, lifting Hinata’s arse to his chest level as her legs fell back onto his shoulders, giving Naruto a perfect up close view of her completely bald pussy, Hinata shaved regularly apparently.

Hinata watched as Naruto dipped his head and gave her pussy a long deliberate lick from bottom to top before he started to nip and suckle on the puffy lips, Hinata was moaning loudly and properly already, she had masturbated herself of course but that paled in comparison to what Naruto was doing to her now, he really did know how to please a woman because he made sure to hit each and every one of the highly sensitive spots on her pussy before he found her clit and trapped it between his lips and gave it a hard suck making Hinata squeal as her threshold suddenly got a hell of a lot closer.

Naruto shifted Hinata’s arse back onto the ground before he pushed one of his fingers into her sopping wet pussy, fuck it was tight, he didn’t find her hymen but he didn’t really expect to, Hinata had no-doubt lost it during a fight or training at some point. As he thrust a finger into her tight hot and wet little pussy he suckled on her clit, bringing her ever closer to climax, Naruto used a little trick he had figured out that night with the hooker and sent a little chakra to his tongue with which he flicked Hinata’s clit, the chakra increased Hinata’s sensitivity so much that she came squealing, covering Naruto’s hand in her juices, which he proceeded to lick off before he crawled back up and started kissing Hinata again, waiting for her to come down from her orgasmic high.

Once Hinata regained enough of her sensibilities to be able to kiss Naruto back, she tasted herself on his lips but she tasted like cinnamon so she didn’t mind, she became aware of a very hot and hard rod pushing against her thigh, Hinata pulled back before looking deeply into Naruto’s eyes before nodding while nibbling on her lower lip, she was a little nervous, he was after all very large and she hadn’t had anything bigger than a finger up there before.

Naruto knew that she was nervous so he kissed her sensuously on the lips as he repositioned himself, placing the head of his cock at her entrance, as he slowly penetrated her tight little pussy Hinata panted and gasped into his mouth, she wasn’t feeling any real pain as Naruto was going slowly and allowing her to adjust to his size but she knew she would be sore in the morning.

When Naruto bottomed out in her pussy he held her as she adjusted and got used to his size, he was proud of her though, he honestly hadn’t thought she would be able to take all of him on the first go. When Hinata started shifting her hips to show she had adjusted Naruto started to slowly thrust in and out of her, drawing gasps and moans from her lips as he did so.

“Oh, Naruto-kun, Naruto-kun, yes,” Hinata moaned into Naruto’s ear as he started to speed up now that she was fully used to his size, Hinata wrapped her arms around Naruto’s chest and her legs around his waist in order to get better penetration, wanting as much of him in her as possible, she had never felt so good before, now she knew why Ino was well on her way to becoming addicted to sex, but really she thought that it wouldn’t be anywhere near as good with anyone else, she had been having minigasms ever since he started to thrust and they had only been increasing in frequency and magnitude ever since.

Naruto was completely unable to answer her, Hinata’s tight little pussy was gripping him in a way that was simply delicious, he had never felt something this good before, the hooker had actually been rather loose but Hinata fit him like a tight glove, her lovely tits being squashed against his chest were just icing on the cake.

“Faster, Naruto-kun, fuck me faster,” Hinata whispered in his ear, never one to disappoint Naruto picked up the pace, he started to thrust into her as if he was in a marathon, at least that’s what his heart thought.

Hinata was moaning like crazy, he was too damn good at this! “Naruto-kun … huhhuhhuh, I’m … I’m cumming!”

When Hinata’s pussy writhed and spasmed Naruto couldn’t hold on any longer, he came in her pussy with a roar.

As they panted and came down from the orgasmic high Hinata was grateful she’d remembered to use the birth-control jutsu before she came looking for him, with the amount of cum he’d just put into her pussy she definitely would have been pregnant otherwise, she might want a family with Naruto at some point but they would both agree that this was a very bad time to start.
Naruto pulled himself from Hinata and rolled onto his back, he was still hard but he didn’t know if Hinata would be ready for round 2 just yet so he let her calm down first, then he thought of something, “Damn.”

“What is it?” Hinata asked, she was still coming down from her high but her brain was fully functional at least.

“There is no way your father would allow us to be together,” Naruto answered, depressed, he had just gotten to know a girl that he knew he could fall in love with but when he started to think he realised that it was an unlikely dream.

“Then we don’t tell him, we wait until either he dies or you become Hokage, he can’t object then,” Hinata replied, “I have wanted to be by your side for years Naruto-kun, there is no way I’m leaving you now that we’ve truly gotten to know each other. We’ll keep it a secret, no-one can know.”

“That’s not fair to you,” Naruto said to her as he cupped the side of her face with one of his hands, “you deserve more than that, far more.”

“Life isn’t fair Naruto-kun, we both know that,” Hinata replied, his objections were sweet but there was no way she was letting him go, “I Love You, and now that I finally have you, I’m not letting you go until you can honestly say to my face that you don’t love me back.”

“(Sigh), stubborn woman,” Naruto muttered drawing a giggle from Hinata’s lips, “All right, we keep it a secret, till your father dies or I become Hokage, or at least until your father steps down as clan leader, I just don’t like the idea of having to sneak around.”

Naruto’s eyes started to water when he realised something else, when Hinata noticed she asked, “Hey, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong,” Naruto answered, at her disbelieving face he clarified, “It’s just, you’re the first person who has ever actually said that to me and I know this time that you love me and not my mask.”

Hinata sighed, false alarm, still, “I will always love you Naruto-kun, and nothing will ever change that.”

“I’m not sure whether I love you or not Hinata-chan, I’ve had so little experience with the emotion, but I can tell you this, I do feel more for you then I ever have for anyone else, and I’m looking forward to exploring that feeling, with your help,” Naruto replied, she had told him never to wear his mask when it was just the two of them, but he honestly didn’t feel that he could lie to her either.

Hinata pressed herself against Naruto’s side and kissed him on the lips, she was grateful for his honesty, but his statement that she was the first to ever say that to him shocked her a little, she was sure that the Sandaime or Tsunade would have said those words to him at least once, apparently not, ‘I will heal the damage that Konoha has done to your soul my love, I swear it.’

Hinata’s hands started to wander south and she found that he was still hard, she cocked an eyebrow before she remembered his stamina, “Ready for round 2 lover?” she asked as she straddled his waist before enveloping his cock with her pussy, she still had a lot of pent up frustration to take care of after all.

Epilogue: - 5 Years Later

It had been an eventful 5 years, most of the Konoha 12 was either married or dead, Shikamaru had finally gotten off his lazy ass and married Temari, Ino had taken Chouji as her husband believe it or not, he had actually gotten much fitter since the wedding, he had said it was because of all of the cardio exercise that Ino put him through, Neji and Tenten were together, even if Tenten always complained that he was an asshole, Sakura had eventually married Lee, though they only started dating after Sasuke had been dead for a year, Kiba, Shino, Kakashi, Hiashi and Kankuro had all died in the war that Madara had waged against the nations, Sasuke had died by Naruto’s hand when he tried to kill Hinata.

Speaking of Hinata, she and Naruto married in secret on Naruto’s 18th birthday, Hinata’s birthday was in May thus she’s a few months older than him, no-one but Shizune, Iruka and Gaara had known that they were even dating until after Madara’s war.

Now we find ourselves in the Hokage Office watching as the newly elected, as of 6 months ago, Hokage grumble over the paperwork. Naruto had achieved his dream of Hokage, of course by the following night he was wondering what the hell he had been thinking, it was nothing but paperwork, paperwork and more paperwork!

Naruto was startled out of his grumblings by a pair of familiar gentle yet firm hands that started to massage his shoulders, Naruto sighed in relief, he had had a knot there for the last 5 hours!

“Hey Rabbit-chan,” Naruto greeted his most loyal AnBu, Naruto had been a little annoyed when she joined the AnBu, considering the casualty rates but she wouldn’t be swayed, Naruto gave a hand-sign to the other AnBu in the room who were under invisibility genjutsus, telling them to go home before he returned his attention to his favourite subordinate, “I seem to remember you saying no masks when we’re alone?”

Rabbit used her left hand to remove her mask, revealing the features of Hinata Uzumaki, they had been slightly hardened by the war, as had the features of everyone who had participated, though Hinata had gotten it worse then most with her team being among those who had died, though even then she still had a gentle soul when her husband was involved, that was the main thing he loved about her, though firm she was always gentle.

“Hey, love,” Hinata greeted, “I honestly don’t know why you don’t just use shadow clones to take care of the paper work,” she commented as she continued to massage him, he was really tense.

“Because they have less emotional control then me, the last time I tried the clones got bored and started using the paperwork for origami,” Naruto replied, that had been a disaster, though he had to admit that even though there had been nearly 100 origami figures not one of them was of the same thing!

“I know something that will help you relax,” Hinata commented before she cleared off his desk and sat on it in front of him, “I’m honestly surprised at you Naruto-kun, I would have thought that you would want to christen the office as soon as you got it, after all isn’t that what we did when you became AnBu Commander?”

Naruto smirked as he commented, “Kinky minx,” before he stood up and started to kiss her, she was right, if it hadn’t been for the massive amount of paperwork his predecessor had left that’s exactly what he would have done, but he’s been busy, still, Hinata was the one person above all that he didn’t want disappointed in him so he grabbed her ass before he sat back down in the cushy Hokage’s chair bringing his wife into his lap, he knew that as an AnBu it was required that she use the Birth-Control jutsu daily but right now he couldn’t bring himself to care, there was plenty of time for kids in the future…

AN: well, that didn’t turn out like I expected it to, meh, oh well.

Some of the readers of my pwlp story Lilith’s Heir, it’s over on adultff, have complained that there wasn’t enough touchy feely mushy stuff in it and that it was like wham, bam, thank you ma’am, so I posted this to show them that I am capable of fluff, Lilith’s heir is meant to be hardcore not fluff, and I honestly didn’t know if I could do a proper fluffy lemon so I decided to see for myself, and this is the result, truly there was supposed to be more angst but shrug it’s not a good idea to argue with the muse so I’ll leave it be.
Sign up to rate and review this story