Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Pile Of Lemons

Sakura wants a threesome

by NaruHinaSakuFan1

Naru/harem the girl wanna show Naruto their "Appreciation" for saving the village

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Humor - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Sakura - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-06-09 - Updated: 2012-06-10 - 7549 words

?Blocked
Sakura wants' a threesome

Author's notes
Ok I will try and update this story by 2 chapter if I can I have a lot of ideas for lemons so I will try them all I hope you reader's liked the first chapter hope the second is good too I did say that I would add some threesome's in this story I didn't say when though so enjoy the chapter and still looking for a beta message me anytime

_-_-_-_-_The cabin_-_-_-_-_

"More Naruto! Fuck me more! Oh God, ah, ah, yes! I'm have to cum!" moaned Sakura.

"Me too Sakura-Chan, but I can't stop. I love fucking your hot pussy to much! Tell me what you are" Naruto ordered as he rammed her from behind.

"I'm your slutty Nurse, and this Nurse need's treatment. Oh yes! I need this more than ever!" She yelled in ecstasy, while thinking. 'Oh God my ass! It hurts so good. I'm gonna be limping Days!"

"I love fucking you Sakura your pussy's so tight. I'm gonna cum." He said while once again using chakra to speed up his thrusts to inhuman levels.

"Ah, ah, ah, AAAAAAHHHHH." she yelled as he came inside her for the fourth time. They had been going at it since they woke up five hours ago. She had lost track of the amount of times she came, he had cum once when she woke him up with a blowjob and then fucked her continuously for the next four and a half hours, Cumming in her four times and never once pulling out. In fact, her stomach was starting to swell because of all of his seed within her, she looked two months pregnant!

"Damn Sakura-chan. Just how horny were you today? Your pussy clamped on my dick so hard it almost hurt!" he mock yelled while putting on his clothes.

"Well I loved it so much, and you fuck so good. Too bad we have to get to the village. They decided to rebuild the shops and stalls first because the residential area wasn't hit very bad so we could go get some ramen?" he was going to refuse and fuck that tight little ass of hers again but she said the magic R word so most of his libido diminished and he started putting his clothes on faster.

He couldn't help but comment on her want for food though. "Didn't you eat enough when you were sucking my cock when I woke up? You and that skillful mouth of yours must have taken a few cups of cum from me, easy!"

"Well I wouldn't mind seconds of course, but still let's go before the lunch rush starts." She answered as she too, got dressed.

After last night they couldn't stop having sex. even though last night was they're first time Sakura couldn't get Naruto out of her head. So after some highly erotic dreams she was raring to go first thing in the morning. The positions got kinkier and kinkier, she wanted more, but she could barely move after a round or three and Naruto was still going at full speed. Maybe she would have to share him?

'I'll keep my eyes peeled for any possible harem sisters.' She gave a mental giggle at that, the title sounded so fitting.

They didn't want anyone to know about them just yet so they decided to keep it secret for now.
So we now find them both walking the first ramen stand they see only to run into Hinata sitting down eating a bowl of ramen.

"Hey Hinata. I didn't know you liked ramen. Mind if we join you?" asked Naruto

"Oh h-hello Naruto, Sakura. No, go a-ahead. Where have the t-two been? After the f-fight you two just d-disappeared." She asked back, her stutter was getting much better. Having Naruto know of her feeling was a massive weight off her shoulder and she was loosening up around him.

"Well I was in the Hokage's super secret hospital room. I just woke up yesterday night so Sakura-Chan made me stay an extra night, she had to run some very thorough tests but I'm all better now. How are you? Last I saw you were recovering from that nasty stab wound Pein gave you." He was worried she hadn't made it until he came back from talking to Nagato. Even her standing in the crowd didn't mean she was fine though. She was skewered after all. Normal people don't just recover from things like that without massive help.

"I was at my family's special hospital. My f-family gets private doctors and staff, so my wound healed after a few days. Um Naruto-kun, before we start eating can I speak to you, a-alone, later on today?" Hinata asked her stutter almost non-existent as she relaxed further.

"Sure! I gotta go see granny for a bit so you can hang out with Sakura-Chan till I get back if you want to."

"I heard on the way here they finally finished rebuilding the hot springs. We could go there?" Sakura suggested.

"Yeah, they finished it. It's mostly empty since most people are really busy so we'll probably be the only ones there. Hinata reasoned, mostly saying the last sentence to herself. As much as she didn't want to admit it, Sakura made her envious. She was closer to Naruto-kun then she herself was after all.

Oh if only she knew how close they were about to become.

_-_-_-_-_Half an hour_-_-_-_-_

As Naruto went to see Tsunade about something the girl's went to the hot springs. Along the way Sakura was brainstorming new ways to enjoy sex with Naruto when her inner self made itself known.

"Well, what If i bring my toys? Or what if we videotaped it?"

"Hey, why don't we have a threesome? That's sure to cause some more excitement in Naruto. Maybe even you. I see she has a killer body, even if it's covered in that jacket." Inner Sakura suggested.

"What? Sex with Hinata? Mmmm, I've never thought about that." Outer Sakura thought, slightly skeptical.

"Just do it. And who knows? You might want to do it some more. Especially if you like it. And it's every guys dream to watch two girls go down on each other. Besides, you already had sex with the man she loves. so if you, her, and Naruto have sex maybe she won't jyuuken you into a coma when she finds out? This also increases the chance of Naruto falling for her faster. So it's a win win situation."

"I-i see what you mean. And your right, Naruto might even love her back once we're done with him. so let's do it! But first... I should heat things up between us."

Sakura and Hinata went to the recently rebuild hot springs amazingly Hinata was the one hundredth costumers to show up so She and anyone in the group she was with (Sakura), got in for free for the month.

Sakura was the first to step in the water, she took off her towel and put it on the rocks nearby and waited for her companion to come out.

"Hey Hinata! Are you coming out soon?" She asked loudly after a few minutes of waiting. In the mean time she got busy cleaning out her pussy. She absolutely loved it when Naruto came inside her but she was STILL dripping with his cum. something that started to chaff after a while.

"Yes, here I come." a soft voice replied a second later.

When she came out Sakura was shocked. She had the most beautiful body that she'd ever seen on another woman. Her breasts were bigger than the last time she'd seen them, she wasn't even a D-cup anymore, she was somewhere in the small E's now. And she was only sixteen!

"Damn. She's the hottest girl I've ever seen" Sakura whispered, feeling a familiar heat between her legs start to grow. "I can't wait to just bury my face in those giant melons. First i'll grope them, I wanna see if my entire hand can't disappear within them. Then, I'll suck on them until she's moaning my name!' as Sakura's thoughts got dirtier and more descriptive she was thrown from her thoughts by the object of her current lust getting her attention.
"Ano... Sakura, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Well, has Naruto said anything about me? I'm afraid that he won't answer me. Or worse, reject me. I mean, I know it was stupid to confess to him during a battle. But I just- I just had to! Seeing him almost die like that made me realize that we can die at any time. And I know it was stupid to tell him right then and distract him but I had to tell him because I knew that I had a very good chance of dieing against Pein." remembering the pain of him inflicting the wound on her and finally being able to tell Naruto-kun her feeling was to much and a few tears started to escape her beautiful lavender eyes.

"Don't cry, I'm sure Naruto will give you an answer soon. So don't worry, okay? Sakura responded, swimming closer to Hinata as carefully as she could. For this to work she had to be close enough to her target.

"Look at you Hinata you're a beautiful women. There's no reason for Naruto not to love you." she got close enough to put a hand on Hinata shoulder.

"You really think so?" Hinata said her hope for a future with a certain blonde growing.

"Yes, you have all the curves you'll ever need and then some, plus your one of the smartest women I know, not as smart as me but hey, who is?" Normally that statement would have caused Hinata to frown at her but the tone of voice Sakura said it in caused her to giggle and almost miss Sakura putting her other hand on her other shoulder and bring her face closer to her own.

"Ano, Sakura, I think you're a little too close." Hinata said, trying to inch herself from the pinkette who only held her in place, bringing herself even closer so their busts touched under the water.

"Oh? I didn't notice. I was just looking at your eyes they're so beautiful. And your lips. They're so... kissable." Sakura whispered the last words in a husky tone and kissed Hinata before she could react.

"Sakura! what are you doing? I'm in love with Naruto-kun! Hinata pleaded as she tried to back away. It was all for naught however as Sakura grew ever hotter from her struggling and pulled her even closer, breasts now mashed together, faces inches apart, she finished it off by entangling her legs with Hinata's to prevent escape.

"Don't worry about it Hinata, I'm sure Naruto will enjoy this. After all I fucked him last night. and trust me, it's gonna take both of us to even put a dent in that stamina of his." Sakura whispered in a seductive voice.

"WHAT? You know I love him! How could you do this to me!" Hinata yelled, she was actually pissed enough to bare her teeth in anger. She was able to squirm her right arm free and instead of using a jyuuken to make sure Sakura was never able to move, and more importantly touch HER Naruto-kun again, she settled for just strangling the life out of her.

Sakura, losing air quickly, started through the hand signs for the paralysis no jutsu. Tapping Hinata's spine just as she started to see black gather around the edge of her vision, the jutsu took effect and Hinata slumped into her shoulder, she could still feel her death glare though so she decided to calm her down before she muscled her way through the jutsu and remembered she was a Hyuuga and could easily kill her with the tap of her finger.

"I know, I feel stupid for not telling you sooner, but let me tell you a little secret. Naruto could easily fuck us into a coma so unless you suddenly gained bijuu levels of stamina you're going to need to share or risk never being able to please him." This caused Hinata to stop glaring holes in her shoulder and listen. "Now, we're going to be double teaming him later tonight okay? But first we need to be comfortable with each other." She finished her statement by grabbing her soon-to-be lover and went back into the dressing room.

_-_-_-_-_The Dressing Room_-_-_-_-_

Sakura laid some towels down onto the floor to make something more comfortable then solid monolium tiling.

"Come on Hinata. The faster we do this the faster you can feel Naruto's cock in you. Trust me it's long, big, and hard so come on! let's get to experimenting." Said Sakura. Noticing her partners discomfort she decided to make the first move. So she grabbed Hinata by the back of her neck and rammed her mouth over Hinata's with lip bruising force and thrust her tongue into her mouth.

Hinata started to moan. she'd never been kissed by a girl before! But... she kinda liked it.
Sakura laid down on the makeshift bed gently, she opened her legs and spread her pussy lips drawing the brunettes attention to her slightly puffed up snatch.

"Hinata you're making me so hot. Just look at what you've done to me! You'd better take responsibility for this." She joked with a grin as she put one finger into her pussy and started to play with herself.

Hinata crawled towards her on her knees and gave a tentative lick to Sakura's pussy causing her to moan. Hinata, spurred on by her moans started to lick Sakura's pussy more, slow at first but going faster as she started to get the hang of it.

"Oh Hinata... more. Lick me right there. Oh Yes! Hinata I love this! I can't wait till me and Naruto fuck you. You'll be so tired by tonight you won't even be able to think. Almost there, I gonna cum soon! Faster." Sakura encouraged.

As she went faster Hinata was looking forward to Sakura's orgasm more and more. She was curious what she would taste like. She wondered what would happened if she put a finger in her. So Hinata put one finger in Sakura's pussy and started to pump in and put while she used her other hand to put one on her clit and started to rub.

"Oh Hinata! Finger-fuck my pussy, yes! Add another finger." moaned Sakura as Hinata did just that, being a master of the standard jyuuken she was very good at doing quick stabbing motions with her index and middle finger so it didn't take very long for Sakura to scream out her orgasm. Having experienced a minor orgasm when Sakura did, Hinata was more than ready for her to return the favor. After licking as much of Sakura juices she could she found that she really liked the taste. As Sakura got up on unsteady legs Hinata took her spot and opened her legs as well.

Sakura didn't start slow, she inserted a finger and started to pump in and out at a rather quick pace. After a minute of that she pulled her now drenched fingers out of the trembling girl and started to eat her out, using her freed up hands she reached up and started gripping Hinata's generous bust.

'They're like two giant marshmallows! So soft and warm. If I had a dick I would love to just slide right into these and go to town. I bet Naruto will love to do just that.' Sakura thought as she continued to fondle and eat out her new lover.

"S-sakura, my pussy feels weird, I-i think I'm going to- to AAAAAAAHHHHHH." Hinata couldn't take it anymore and had one of the most powerful orgasms of her life. Screaming to the heavens and scaring a few birds and an old woman passing the springs she fell bonelessly back onto the towels.

"Mmmm, that was good, I'll have to do this more often. Hmhmhm." Sakura gave a perverted chuckle while looking for their clothes. Finding them she grabbed Hinata's and gave them to her while putting on her own.

"We should go look for Naruto what we just did is going to pale in comparison to the jack hammering he's going to give you. If you want him to be even more turned on use those wonderful tits of yours, maybe even try a blowjob. Although I don't think you'll do very good at the latter, I only got six inched without 'help' after all." Sakura said in a slightly haughty tone of voice while they both walked out the door into the streets.

And so they both headed to the Hokages office, hoping to find Naruto. All the while Hinata was silently promising herself she would take all of Naruto's cock in her mouth, just to prove the stuck up pink haired bitch who was the better lover. She silently 'eeped' at her perverted thought, for a second wondering if it made her a slut. But she reassured herself with the knowledge that she would only do this for Naruto. If say, Kiba, tried to get her to do something like that she would neuter him before he even finished the sentence. Then again she would do that even if he asked her out on a date. She was Naruto's and only his, and he got rather handsy the last time he tried, and failed for the millionth time, to get her on a date. Pushing those thoughts aside she concentrated on making sure she didn't slip and kill herself while roof jumping before she could get a piece of the blond she's had been in love with for as long as she could remember

_-_-_-_-_Twenty Minutes Later_-_-_-_-_

After getting to the Hokage tower, which due to the multitude of seals protecting it was the most untouched building in the village, they found out that Tsunade called Naruto there to personally thank him for saving the village and to see how he was healing. She did comment that he needed to go back to the underground cabin because he 'forgot something' so the girls set off for the cabin.

_-_-_-_-_Ten Minutes Later_-_-_-_-_
After making it to the Cabin they ran into Naruto as he was exiting, kunai pouch in hand. Answering the unasked question of what he forgot.

"Oh hey girls. What are you doing here?" He asked, glancing at Hinata and cursing in his head. This could be a problem.

If Hinata wasn't there Sakura would have found herself without clothes. Kyuubi was bitching about him finally getting laid and it was singing 'the song that never ends!' until he got some more pussy... or ass... or throat. Kyuubi wasn't picky really.

Before he was sealed in the boy he was under Madara's 'control', by which I mean 'controlled him just enough for simple commands to work'. Plenty of lee-way for a demon fox. Unfortunately he gave the command "You will have no sexual release of any kind while I am your master!" There was no way around that unfortunately. So the fox hadn't gotten laid in the last 80 years, plus the 16 years Naruto HADN'T been using the 'gifts' he had given the boy. Honestly, did he think humans got that girthy by themselves? Hell no! That took work, work that was finally paying off! And the boy wasn't slamming that pussy 24/7 for some reason. It confused the beast

After looking through Naruto's memories and finding out how much he loved drenching Sakura in his seed and seeing her swell with his essence he was finally able bargain with Naruto. The deal was that if he were to fuck that little pink mate of his non-stop for the rest of the night that he would ramp up Naruto's semen production, causing him to release ten times the normal amount.

"Weeeell lemme tell you." Sakura grinned like a minx as she saddled up right next to Naruto and started to whisper into his ear. The more she said the bigger Naruto's grin got.

(what Sakura whispered: "As you know Hinata loves you but I've convinced her she needs to share you. And I want a threesome. I wanna see if we can wear you down. And if we can't? Well we can always get more women. Me and Hinata got down and dirty at the hot springs and trust me, you may not make it out of this cabin alive." She taunted him. "Now go get her lover boy!" She finished her whispering by pushing him toward the waiting Hyuuga and giving his ass a firm squeeze.
"So, our little innocent Hyuuga isn't so innocent after all hmmm?" He chuckled at Hinata's reddening face.

"Come on, we'll take this inside where the light is better." Naruto was about to grab her hand and turn around when he froze mid-step and felt a pull on his mind.

Naruto found himself in the familiar confines of his mind. What wasn't familiar though was the Kyuubi nearly vibrating in glee on the other side of the cage. Before he could say anything the fox's exited voice suddenly cut him off

"Boy! Do you know of the opportunity you are being given?"

"You mean besides a hot threesome with my longtime crush and a girl whom has loved me since forever apparently?" He blinked in confusion; he had given the fox the ability to call him here in emergency's but stating the obvious like he was hardly an emergency.

"Yes! I mean no! Do you where the Hyuuga come from? Do you know what their 'prized jyuuken' was meant for before it was used for fighting?

"How would I- "SEX YOU STUPID MONKEY! The Hyuuga started out as succubi! The jyuuken was invented by them because they were being beat by humans at their own game. I will make you another offer because once you start fucking that Hyuuga your not going to stop until either she, or you, can't move anymore.

Allow me to boost the amount of chakra going through you. Right now it's only 0.5 percent of my overall amount. If I were to boost this to 3 percent the side effects would be, enhanced endurance, even more stamina, and... it may turn you into a sex demon" Kyuubi whispered the last part behind one of his paws
.
"What was that last one?"

"Everlasting stamina?" Kyuubi chanced, hoping the boy would buy it.

"Oh okay, just making sure, I thought you said something about becoming a demon. Funny right?" Naruto gave a good natured chuckle to which the Kyuubi returned a nervous one of his own before turning serious.

"Enough goofing around boy! Go out there and screw her brains out! And watch out for that jyuuken, even your new endurance can't stand up to that." He warned before throwing Naruto out.

_-_-_-_-_Real World_-_-_-_-_

"Are you okay Naruto-kun?" Hinata asked, slightly worried about him. "you just froze, and you haven't moved for over a minute now."

"Yes, I'm fine. Thanks for your concern. In fact, I feel better then a have in a long time." Naruto marveled at the amount of strength he had. He felt like he could take over the world! Mentally slapping himself he decided maybe he shouldn't dwell on his power boost any more. Unnoticed by him a miniscule red ring formed around his pupil.

"Alright then, lets get inside, I can't wait!" Sakura pumped her fist up in the air. This was gonna be awesome!

_-_-_-_-_Inside_-_-_-_-_

Naruto took off all his clothes except his boxers, throwing the extra onto the couch. He wanted to do Hinata first since he already did Sakura, plus the Kyuubi was singing again. He looked at Sakura and she nodded taking the hint, the threesome would wait. Before he left though he made a shadow clone, deciding to be slightly cruel he made it so the clone had no genitals. Flat as a ken doll in fact. The clone walked over to Sakura as he and Hinata went into the bedroom he stayed in the night before. If he would have stayed a second longer he would have seen Sakura literally rip off the clones boxers with her teeth and scream silently at the lack of dick within.

She would be so worked up by the clones cunnilingus by the time he was ready for her she would be all but begging him to fuck her hard enough to bruise those pert ass cheeks of hers.
While he closed the door she took off her clothes. All but her bra and panties were haphazardly thrown around the room by the time he turned around.

"So what do you want to do first?" He questioned standing so her eyes were drawn to his, almost bursting, boxers.

Hinata thought about it for a second before responding. "Sakura may have gotten your first time but there's one thing I hear she couldn't do. Take those boxers off, they look like they hurt. Sit down on the bed and promise me that you won't move."

Naruto sat down with a quick "Okay", wondering what him and Sakura-Chan didn'tdo. He got his answer when a completely nude Hinata was crouched between his legs licking him like a melting lollipop. He was tempted to just grab her head and ram as much of his cock as he could down her throat like he did Sakura but something stopped him and told him to be gentler with her then he was with Sakura unless she asked him to be.

And so it went for the next few next minutes all Hinata did was lick him all over, never stopping, making him wetter and wetter but never taking any of him into her mouth. "Hi-Hinata please! Stop torturing me! He forced out, the impish smile on her face showing she knew exactly what she was doing to him. Finally she took him into her mouth. Only a few inches at first but before he knew it she had a full six inches in her mouth, she stopped there though. Savoring the fact that she was doing just as well as Sakura with little difficulty. So after a mental pat on the back she started taking more and more in. when she reached eight inches she pulled him completely out.

"Stand up." She ordered. Naruto would have normally pondered on how odd it was for the formerly shy Hyuuga to be ordering him around but he needed to feel more of her mouth. Her mouth felt at least twice as good as Sakura's and considering she had taken three inches more then Sakura without any difficulty that meant she may even be able to take even more!

After he stood up Hinata started deep throating him again. This time though when she reached eight inched she pulled out all but the head grabbed his ass and slammed her head down, taking his entire twelve inch dick into her throat in one shot.

"O-oh God." Naruto had a hard time standing on his now jelly filled legs as his eyes almost rolled into the back of his head.

After thirty seconds of staying in that position Hinata decided to take it up another notch, pulled him all the way out, and slammed back down, once again, taking his entire length. She build up a steady rhythm of this until she felt Naruto moving his hips slightly. Knowing how hard he tried to keep promises she knew how hard he must be resisting the urge to thrust right now, she pulled out.

"Are you close Naruto-kun?" She asked while slowly jacking him off.

"YES, God yes! So close." He managed out, barely even able to talk after the punishment she was putting him through. She kept slowing down when he got too close and since he promised not to move he couldn't do anything about it! It was infuriating!

"Then do it. Be as rough with my face as you need, just make sure to empty all that icky, nasty cum into me." she would have wondered why she felt so comfortable with sex when she was so nervous about everything else in her life and why it felt so good to have him in her throat. Shouldn't it hurt? but before she could ponder any further upon the subject her world became a blur as she found herself laying on the bed on her back with her face hanging off the edge with Naruto's cock already balls deep in her throat.

All she could do at this point was hang on as the wonderful feeling of ecstasy ran through her upper torso as Naruto's faintly glowing blue hips became a blur. His bigger then usual balls were slapping her in the nose at a pace that sent a wet slapping sound reverberating off the walls.

Even with his recently enhanced stats Naruto could only take thirty seconds of this, her bulging throat certainly didn't help. The simple knowledge that HE was doing that to her body drove him mad for reasons he couldn't quite pinpoint.

With a mighty roar he came, ramming all of himself in hard enough to make Hinata's lower jaw ache slightly, the sheer strength of the orgasm causing him to bend over at the waist. He rested his forehead on her left thigh as he caught his breath and slowly pulled out causing an erotic gurgling/sucking sound as Hinata tried to swallow the cum coating his cock.

"Tha-that was the best blowjob I've ever had." Naruto said shakily as his legs finally gave out, leaving him in a crumpled heap on the ground, satisfied but not nearly done.

Hinata sat up and spun around, sitting In full view of him she swallowed the last bit of cum she had sucked off of his cock as he pulled out. Sighed in contentment at the full feeling in her stomach she laid down on her back and spread her legs for him. Making a 'come hither' gesture with her index finger, she waited for him the come to her, she didn't have to wait long.

While she was positioning herself on the bed Naruto was desperately trying to remember all Jiraiya had told him about pleasing a woman. Most of it was useless because Jiraiya could only sleep with whores who just faked it no matter what he did because he couldn't be assed to try and romance a decent woman but there were a few things he could do. Zoning back In from his musings he found Hinata on her back with her legs spread open with a look of desire and motioning for him to come get some.

As he started to slowly crawl toward her he admired her natural curves and body type. She had very little fat on her and the tiny amount she did have only enhanced her beauty. And her eyes, he couldn't look away. Like he was in some sort of spell that he never wanted to escape from. In the very back of his mind he heard someone, or perhaps something, trying to warn him about succubi charm abilities but at think point he didn't care anymore.

All to soon he had finished his trek across the bed, his arms found their way to her thighs and gently held them open. His prankster side came out as he started to breathe deeply on Hinata's pussy. Causing her to give a shudder and a slight moan.

He then started licking the outer edges of her snatch, pausing to nibble on her inner thighs occasionally. It took less than a minute of this for her to give a pleading cry of "Naruto-kun!" followed by a cute pout that all but made him give in.

First he licked up and down her pussy making sure to swirl it around her clit as per Jiraiya's advice. She was just starting to moan his name when he reached down with his right hand and gently inserted his middle finger into her. Gently pumping his finger in and out he eventually added his index finger and picked up speed and started to alternate between licking and sucking her fully exposed clit.

Seeing her half-lidded stare, increased moaning, and heavy breathing he reasoned she was close so he did the final trick recommended to him. He flipped his hand around and curled his fingers inward repeatedly pushing her G-spot while he gave one final hard suck to her clit.

This accomplished the task of sending her into a screaming orgasm. Back arched almost half a foot off the bed, she was seeing stars. He had to give himself a pat on the back as he licked his hand clean, moving in to slowly lick her pussy as she was winding down.

Once she had calmed down she immediately sprang up and gave him a soul searing kiss, mindless of her own juices still in his mouth. She couldn't help but notice that she tasted rather good, she'd have to make-out with him after he ate her out more often...

"Ready, Hinata-Chan?" He asked her, seeing her nod he decided she would get to choose the position. It was her first time after all, so she should get that honor. "What position do you wanna take?"

Hinata took that same cute thinking pose she did before for a few seconds before gaining a smile mixed with a look of determination. "Lay down on your back."

Silently doing as she said he had to stop himself from shaking in excitement, he was looking forward to this at least twenty times as much as he was to going to Ichiraku's again. (the ramen shop they went to before was just a random noodle hut) and for Naruto that was a lot!

After he was comfortably in position on his back with his arms at his sides she sat on his thighs. Grabbing his, now hard as steel, cock as she moved forward and lined herself up with him. With a single glance at him for reassurance she slowly started descending onto him. It hurt slightly, but not as much as it could have. Hanabi had been rough during one of their sparring sessions and broke her hymen years ago but the sheer size of him was enough to get a whimper of pain out of her.

As Naruto leaned forward to comfort her but she put a hand on his chest, keeping him down. He glanced up at her questioningly only to be met by a look of such determination that it made him pause in pride.

'I can do this!' Hinata yelled in her head, having enough with inching her way down she focused all of her weight and dropped all the way down. Slamming all but one inch of him inside her.
Noting the lack of a slapping sound indicating her ass slapping against his thighs she glanced down and growled in the back of her throat. She was as full as she thought she could get and there was still more! Just a tiny bit, but still! She promised herself she would fit that inch inside her by the end of the night. Even if she had to injure herself to do it!

Naruto on the other hand only faintly noticed he wasn't fully in her. God she was so tight! Like a velvet vice that was cranked as hard as it could get on his cock! As he marveled at the sensation. Hinata, doing the same, deciding to forget about the inch for now and enjoy the feeling of being filled by the man of her dreams.

Hinata, surprisingly, was the first to snap out of it. She raised herself slowly, once again marveling at the wonderful friction the veins in his cock made, Shooting bursts of pleasure up her spine, she started to pick up the pace. Noticing the lack of slapping noises she started slamming down with more force. The rewarded those both with more pleasure as he hit something inside her but also cause both of them to become slightly frustrated.

Sensing the problem Naruto reached up and put his hands on her thighs to get a hold and thrusted up when she went down. He noted he was going in slightly more. But whatever he was hitting was pushing him out only a second later.

Hinata on the other hand was slowing down. Why? Well when he would thrust up he would penetrate whatever he was hitting slightly and it would send a mini-orgasms worth of pleasure through her. She renewed her promise. He would fit that magnificent rod in fully or she was going to go crazy with need. She renewed her effort, slamming down with even more force. Unfortunately, in her desperation, she had forgotten to sink up her downs with Naruto's ups.

Naruto, noticing his new (and secretly favorite) lover's desperate moves, decided to remedy the problem by switching positions. She was now on her back with her thighs on his lower chest and her shins on his penis. He pulled all but the head out of her and, with a burst of chakra, slammed balls deep into her. Finally succeeding in getting past whatever was keeping him from getting in before.

Of course he barely realized all this. If her pussy was a full strength velvet vice then whatever his cock head was in now was the fleshy equivalent of a black hole with the heat of an oven! He decided at that moment that that was his spot. No other male would ever enter it. Not that he would let any other dicks besides maybe his clones enter his new vixen though, obviously.

The pleasure filled scream of his lover broke him from his musings. She looked like someone just punched her stomach, but in a good way. The line of drool that was escaping her now wide open mouth and her vacant eyes told him whatever he just did send her into another orgasm. A powerful one at that. So he waited, simply enjoying the tightness of 'his spot' as she recovered.

A few seconds later Hinata gained the ability of intelligent thought again. First thing she did was check what the hell her Naruto-kun had just did so she could make him do it again.
'Byakugan!' she thought while focusing her chakra into the correct patterns to activate her bloodline. She was rather startled to find out that his cock had just penetrated into her womb, which she noted with no small amount of pride, was currently trying to independently milk him for all he was worth.

'Odd, I didn't know I could do that. Oh well, doesn't matter, now to make sure Naruto-kun will keep coming back for more!' She gained a devilish grin and then focused some chakra into her pussy and started making the muscles vibrate and rotate. Something only a Hyuuga could do. She also charged her hands with chakra and poked him in several pleasure spots on his chest and one to stop him from releasing the load her actions would have surely cause him top release.
Naruto on the other hand, was in heaven and hell at the same time. Whatever Hinata had did to both herself and him caused him to have the most powerful orgasm he'd had yet. But the last poke she did stopped his semen in its tracks. It still felt amazing but the pressure it was putting on his balls was getting to him.

"I just hit you with one of the secret torture method of the Hyuuga women. You can't cum until I release the chakra holding your lovely cum inside those poor balls of yours. And I'll only release it when I can't think anymore. So get to fucking Naruto-kun!" Hinata didn't know why she had said this but something inside her made her want to prove without the shadow of a doubt her lover could satisfy her. With no way of knowing it was an ancient succubus instinct to choose her 'destined one' she just went with the flow.

Naruto In the meantime started thrusting into her and was picking up the pace. He was still in heaven because he could now freely fit himself into her but now the pressure in his balls was getting worse. Reaching his max speed without chakra didn't help much. Sure his Hinata-Chan had had three more orgasms within two minutes, and he should have come again as well but her chakra was still there blocking any from flooding her cum hungry womb. The pressure only got worse five minutes later when he started using chakra and was on his fourth orgasm while she was on her twelfth.

They had switched to the missionary position a couple minutes ago and while it allowed him to go faster it wasn't enough. His mind was completely consumed with the need to release his seed into the evil vixen he was jack hammering away at. Not even noticing his mind slip into a more animal-like theme Naruto flipped her around and entered her from behind. Hinata gave a short scream of pleasure before it was replace with a moan as he reached around and started fondling her breasts.

'Need to go faster, Faster, FASTER! I need to cum!' Naruto yelled in his head as his chakra darkened, becoming a light purple color as his hips became an even faster blur. Slamming into Hinata's ass with bone shattering force. In fact, if she hadn't reinforced her bones with chakra earlier he would have snapped her pelvis like a twig.

Hinata was only able to take twenty seconds of his new speed and power before she hit her twentieth orgasm and almost blacked out taking most of her thoughts with her. Naruto, having just hit his eight orgasm, sensed the block in his ball disappear and slammed into her with all the strength he had and released all eight loads worth of semen into her waiting womb with a roar that shook the building. Hinata's belly bloated obscenely before her womb started absorbing his demonically tainted seed. It wasn't fast enough however as some of it shot out of her pussy, making a long puddle on the bed.

Pulling out of the blue haired sex goddess he was only slightly aware of the door opening. So when a very frustrated Sakura opened the door and started demanding he "Fuck her as hard as he could!" he didn't hesitate, and before Sakura knew it she was sailing through the air.
Less than a second later she landed on her stomach on the bed. Her face was inches in front of a still not all there Hinata and Naruto was already thrusting into her ass so hard he ripped clean through her biker shorts and was bruising her ass cheeks further with every thrust.

Barely able to think due to the pain and pleasure of the new beastly Naruto's speed she was barely able to complete the hand seals for one of her most powerful general healing jutsus and put a hand on her ass to heal her bruising and now slightly fractured pelvis and hip bones before Hinata joined them in the realm of thought and shoved Sakura's face into her, still cum filled, snatch and ordered her to eat her out.

This continued for over ten minutes with Naruto switching between Sakura's asshole and pussy with Sakura alternating between sucking Naruto's seed out of Hinata's pussy and sucking on her clit. Causing Hinata to moan into Naruto's mouth, whom she was currently frenching.
Finally the inevitable happened when Hinata cried out Naruto's name as she came. Sakura would have screamed out her own orgasm but Naruto spun her around and forced eight inches of his dick down her throat and blew his load directly into her stomach.

Sakura lost all of her strength after Naruto had pulled out, shooting the last spurt of cum onto her face, and simply fell onto the bed, already asleep. Hinata followed shortly after with a whisper of "I love you Naruto-kun."

Naruto, feeling slightly winded but not nearly finish accepted that they were done for the night and slipped in between the sleeping girls whispering an almost silent "I love you too." to Hinata and an "I love you." to Sakura as well before he kissed both their cheeks, pulled tighter to his chest and fell asleep.

End of chapter 2
I bet you weren't expecting 2 lemons in this one so review and any suggestions tell me
BETA: slicerness.
SECOND LEMON WRITTEN BY: slicerness.
Then again, the original was kinda short.
Sign up to rate and review this story