Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Taylex

Blood Money.

by AllTimeRomance

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-07-15 - Updated: 2012-07-15 - 751 words

?Blocked
Chapter 7;
"Hey, Alex, wanna come back to my trailer?" asked Kathy, Nudging Alex.
"Nah, I'm sorry, but I better get back. I've got Tay, remember. As Kathy got up, Alex swore he could see something move at the back of the stage. He thought nothing of it, and went back to his bunk. Alex was really restless, and couldn't sleep for most of that night, he kept thinking about the events of the past few days. He was really grateful that Tay had stuck by him, through everything that had happened, and he wished it would all go away. Alex had done nothing wrong, and he was really upset. At about 7.30 am, Alex heard screaming, so he woke up Jack, and dragged him to where the noise was coming from. Kathy's trailer. Alex kicked the door, but it was no use. It was wedged up by something from the inside. They had no choice. Jack punched the kitchen window and it shattered into tiny pieces all over the floor. There she was. Kathy, lying there on the floor, drifting in and out of consciousness.
"Jack! Call a fucking ambulance! I need to keep her alive! Alex kept pressing down on Kathy's chest, and after 5 minutes, Kathy was just about breathing. They waited by her side, until they heard sirens in the distance.
The ambulance pulled up, and the boys stepped outside.
"So, did you see what happened?" Quizzed the ambulance driver
"No. We heard screaming, so we came here as quick as we could." The men put her on a stretcher, and Kathy was whisked away. Alex spent most of the day with Jack, trying to find where Derek was sleeping.
"So, Alex, are you gonna tell me what the fuck was going on today?" Asked Jack, stopping and turning to look at Alex, when something caught his eye.
"Ermm, yeah well, what hap-"
"Alex, I swear I just saw something move round the back of that stage, and no one's due to play on it for like 10 hours." That was the stage where Alex and Kathy had sat the night before. Alex felt sick. Was he there trying to get more information about me last night? Is that why he tried to kill Kathy? Had he not found anything out? "Alex... ALEX! What's up?"
"That's the stage where me and Kathy were to start with last night, do you think that has anything to do with it?"
"I don't know, but I'm going to find out." Jack started to walk off, and Alex ran after him. As they approached the stage, Alex had a cold shiver run down his spine. He kept turning around to see if anything was behind him, and they kept moving forwards. Jack had a kitchen knife in his pocket from Kathy's trailer, and Alex had picked up a baseball bat from one of the tents where kids had been playing.
"We know you're here, Derek, why don't you just come out?" Spluttered Jack.
The speakers boomed out a loud SCREECH! which made Alex and Jack cover their ears.
"Because it's not fun that way, I like it like this." Crowds of people were starting to gather round the stage, and as Derek appeared at the very back of the stage, all of the audience screamed in sheer terror.
"ALEX! He's behind you!" Yelled one of the fans. Alex jerked his head, and there he was. Drunk as anything, staggering across the stage, holding a gun.
"You think you could beat me, huh?" Chuckled Derek, pointing the gun straight at Alex's head.
"Look, I never knew how much Lisa meant to you." All the while, Derek never knew about Jack sneaking up behind him.
"You have 10 seconds to say goodbye, before I pull the trigger. 10...9..." Alex tried to avoid looking at Jack, in case he blew the cover. "8...7... Why so quiet Alex?" Come on Jack, you're so close. "6...5..." Derek began to laugh, his hands shaking on the trigger. Derek flinched, causing Jack to stop moving. "4...3...2..." Jack was inches away from Derek. "1! Ha! You're going down Al-" Jack pulled out the knife, and plunged it into Derek's back, resulting in him firing the gun. Alex fell to the floor, a bullet wound in his leg. Tay jumped on stage, dialing 999. Derek was unconscious, so Jack to the chance to grab the gun and move it far away from him. Alex's eyes went blurry, and all he could see was Kathy, standing there in a white floaty dress.
Sign up to rate and review this story