Categories > Original > Drama > Just What I Needed

Chapter Four - The Easy Ones

by xXEmoEeyoreXx

Category: Drama - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-07-26 - Updated: 2012-07-26 - 1404 words

?Blocked
I closed my eyes and smiled; I was back. My entire body was flooded with the sweet sensation of adrenaline. God I had missed this. Darren wanted to ‘go easy on me’ for my first time and my opponent ended up being a girl that apparently wasn’t aware your fists protect your face. Her face is now purple and swollen, but really, whose fault is that?

She threw a few good side kicks but I was far more experienced and had her on the ground in the first round. I looked up from my perch on the railing just outside of the warehouse when I heard footsteps. I watched as Darren, who had asked me to stay so that we could chat, walked up to me, an envelope in hand.

“You’re better than you let on, Juliette,” He almost seemed pissed. I shrugged indifferently, “I told you not to ‘go easy’ on me, it’s not my fault you didn’t listen.”

He smirked and handed me the envelope, “Next time that,” he motioned towards the envelope in my hand, “will be thicker, assuming you win of course. Your opponent will most likely be male so make sure you’re ready. I see potential; I think you’ll fit right in here,”

I grinned and hopped off the rail, tucking the smooth envelope into my waistband.

“Give me whoever you please, I’m not an amateur. I can handle myself,” He smirked but nodded.

“One week, same place, same time; don’t be late. It will be worth it,” With that, he began walking down the abandoned street. I slung my bag over my shoulder and walked in the direction of Drew’s house. It was several miles away but the cool air felt amazing on my heated body.

I pulled out my phone only to find fourteen texts and twenty-two missed calls from Jayden. I smiled at the ridiculousness of his antics and made a mental note to call him later.

The house was eerily silent when I arrived. The T.V. was off along with every single light. I cursed under my breath when the stairs creaked beneath my feet. I paused, waiting for someone, most likely Aidan, to come running down the stairs with a shotgun or something like that, but he didn’t.

I could hear soft snores emanating from each room I passed on my way to my own which was situated oh so conveniently at the end of the hallway. Breathing a sigh of relief when I made it safely inside, I eased my bag to the ground and closed my door.

My hand searched the wall for the light switch unsuccessfully. I took a step forward, my hand still felling the wall but bumped into a large body instead. Instinctively, my right fist shot out but was swallowed by a hand, another covering my mouth to muffle my startled scream. Who knew I’d make it through a fight but not my own bedroom door?

I was pushed lightly up against a door, my assailant’s hard abdomen pressing into my chest. Whoever this was had my hands bound and I could barely move my legs, so I used what I did have control over and bit their hand, hard. The hand barely left my face before clamping down harder. A low growl erupted just beside my ear, sending pleasurable shivers down my spine. In a moment, I knew exactly who it was.

Instead of fighting him though, I pushed my chest into his, turning my head and running the tip of my nose across his cheek. I began to grind my hips into his growing bulge and he let my hand go, moving his grip to my waist.

“You’re playing with fire little one,” he whispered huskily in my ear as he rocked his covered cock into me. I tried to stifle the moan but failed epically. He took all of my control away as his rough hands inched slowly up my loose shirt that hung over my sports bra. His thumbs made slow, agonizing circles along each hip bone while he moved his face to my neck, nuzzling it.

“Where were you tonight, hmm? It’s almost three in the morning and you never went to bed,” his hot breath hit my neck and I whimpered helplessly as I felt my own wetness between my legs. He was in control, my panties getting heavier as they became wetter.

His hard cock rubbed my abdomen as his hands delved slowly beneath my waistband. I silently thanked anyone who would listen that I had put the envelope full of cash in my gym bag. His tongue darted out, licking up my neck before following the same path with his sharp teeth.

“Aidan!” I gasped as my sweat pants were removed and a finger pressed against my cunt through my soaked panties. My hands gripped his shoulders for support as I pushed onto his finger, causing him to hiss in frustration. I was so wet and I could feel his throbbing member; he wanted me just as much as I wanted him. It had been so long since I had had a good release and I was dying to have him inside of me.

“Tell me where you were Juliette, tell me and I’ll give you what you want,” he bargained seductively.

“I-I- was out at a-a- club,” I stuttered, my breathing getting heavier as his deft fingers traced slow circles around my sex. It wasn’t technically a lie, it just wasn’t the type of club he would presume.

“A club? With your gym bag? Tell me the truth little one,” I bent my neck, giving his addictive mouth more room as my hands trailed down his hard chest, over every contour before settling at seam of his jeans. I undid the button, quickly reaching in and grasping his thick cock. I hoped that this would keep his questions at bay, for now at least. It worked.

He gasped in shock, pulling his head away from my neck. His entire body tensed up against me.

“Goddammit Juliette, I swear you are the ballsiest girl I have ever met,” I opened my legs as he tore off my panties and plunged two fingers into my steaming cunt. Moaning, my hips jerked and started to grind against his hand. His mouth moved up my neck again and over my cheek before capturing my lips in a searing kiss, our tongues fighting for dominance.

I curled my fingers tightly around his shaft and began jerking it roughly as he now pumped three of his own fingers inside of me. He swallowed each of my cries with his mouth when he hit my spot. His free hand moved up my shirt and underneath my bra, palming my excited breast and tweaking with one of my rock hard peaks.

I pushed his jeans and boxer briefs down to the floor, allowing his erection to stand unhindered. He moved his hips, fucking my hand as I did the same to his own hand. My womb clenched each time he thrust into me, simultaneously squeezing one of my breasts.

He grunted in my ear as he neared orgasm, adding a fourth finger and stretching me even wider. My whimpers turned into cries as I came violently upon his hand, my hot juices drenching it, running over his wrist and down his forearm.

Suddenly, his cock jerked and he shot three thick loads onto my stomach; it clenched at the erotic act. His fingers pulled out of my cunt and I took them into my mouth, sucking my tangy juices down my throat before kissing him. He groaned at the taste, his tongue memorizing every bit of it.

Our kisses became less hungry before Aidan finally pulled away, leaning his forehead against mine and bracing himself against the wall behind me. We were both breathing deeply.

“Aidan,” I whispered as his body left mine completely. I watched his silhouette as he re dressed himself and stepped back away from me.

“Don’t say a word to Drew,” he ordered before leaving the room. I watched him walk out, my jaw on the ground. I tossed my soiled laundry into the corner of my room and made my way to the shower. Aidan had some serious explaining to do later on.
Sign up to rate and review this story