Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard - Why I love you

The other Way brother

by darkvenom

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-08-07 - Updated: 2012-08-07 - 1335 words - Complete

?Blocked
Frank’s POV
My face gushed red as he entered the living room. I grabbed at an old pizza box and picked up some unwashed clothes from the floor, hurriedly taking them through to the kitchen which was dirtier than the living room. I shut the kitchen door so that Mikey couldn’t see in. I grabbed two beers from the hastily stacked fridge and caught a look at myself in the overhead mirror as I walked through the hall to the living room. God, I looked a sight. I tried to smooth out my hair and rub my tired eyes. It was then that I heard light giggling from the living room door. Mikey was watching me admire myself, his hands over his mouth stopping his laughter. I blushed pink again and gave him a shove. He fell against the wall, banging his head and muttering an ‘ow’.
“Oh my god! I’m so sorry, are you okay?”
He just laughed at me, hushing my loud voice.
“Your Mum, remember?”
His eyebrow was cocked slightly as he looked at me. I straightened out my face and tried to look serious. I nodded at him, not meeting his eyes. A hand pushed my face up so he could look at me.
“Where is she, Frank?”
His eyes made me want to tell him everything, the green flecks in the corners catching the light and shining back at me, he looked beautiful. I sighed before shrugging.
“I don’t know. She left when I was little.”
“I’m so sorr-“
I shook my head, cutting him off.
“Doesn’t matter.”
“Your Dad?”
I perched myself next to him, both our backs now against the wall. He entangled his hands with mine and looked at me.
“You don’t have to say if you don’t want to.”
I looked at him and kissed his cheek, making his cheeks turn rosy. But I had to tell someone, I decided, this hurt too much to keep bottled up.
“He’s around sometimes. He comes in, eats everything in the fridge, then gets drunk. He knocks me about a bit then apologizes, cries on me. Then he hands me some money and is gone by the morning.”
It felt so good to say, so good to say out loud after so long.
“What you mean, Gee never came round here? You never told him?”
I shook my head, trying to breathe evenly to stop any tears escaping.
“How did he not know any of this?”
“Gerard’s always had his own problems.”
I hadn’t meant it to sound so bitter. Gerard had worse problems than I did and I had always accepted that. He didn’t ask because I didn’t give him a reason to question. Simple. Mikey’s hand slipped out of mine and he turned his face away from me, so that I couldn’t look into his eyes.
“I know he has… Well now I know anyway.”
The voice was sad. Gerard hadn’t told him and that must have hurt him.
“He didn’t tell anyone, Mikey. Not even me, I had to find out for myself. I’ m sure he wanted to tell you…”
Mikey just nodded, still not looking at me.
“You could have told me, Frank.”
“I know and you have to understand how much I regret not telling someone, especially you. If I had then maybe I could have stopped this from happening. I could have stopped Gee from…”
I had had enough of being strong and started to weep, salty tears finally allowed to escape my eyes, dancing in pairs down my face. The howls which escaped my throat sounded pathetic and sad. I just wished Mikey would forgive me. I wished Gee was ok. I wish I was dead. My chest hurt but only Gerard could make it ok. Only he could make me full again. Mikey turned to look at me before his bony arms held me together, his lips at my ear, whispering ‘I love you’ over and over again.
My tears had begun to stop when Mikey’s lips found mine and his tongue licked my mouth, asking permission for entrance. They were the wrong lips, his hips pressed against mine the wrong ones, this was the wrong brother. Yet as I felt so weak, giving in was easier than denying him. So I opened my mouth and allowed his tongue to feel around the cave of my mouth. It wasn’t right leading him on like this, making him feel this way about me but nevertheless his hips against mine still made me hard under the trousers. My hands found his hair and I started running my fingers through his brown bird’s nest feeling the smoothness of it. I nipped his lips with my teeth and starting running my hands down his back, finding his ass and gripping it tightly, causing him to buck up against me making both of us moan. I pulled away from him and found enough strength to at least guide our bodies to the sofa in the living room. He giggled when I flopped down next to him, my lips finding his again. His small hands went up my shirt and he pulled it off quickly, leaving me a little self-conscious, I had always been the smaller one with Gerard, while Mikey was now the smallest. I could feel his rib cage underneath his shirt as he kissed me. He pulled off his own shirt releasing his pale torso. I stopped kissing him to lick his neck and nip his ear hard, causing him to grip my own ass. With this enjoyment, I licked down his chest until I found his nipples. I played with them in my mouth, using my teeth to pull it. I would have carried on down his body to his trousers but his hand seemed to have other ideas as he pulled me up to his lips again. We kissed and I could feel his fingers slip into my pants, clutching the hard wood like muscle which pressed against his hand.
Blood pulsed through my body and I gasped as his fingers danced along my penis, flicking my end. My own hands stayed tracing his back and ass, occasionally stroking his junk which only made him increase the jerking motion of his hand. He clearly wasn’t new at this as he knew exactly when to stop pumping me, exactly when my breath had run short. I pulled down my trousers and he did the same with his. We shifted positions so that Mikey was under me.
“No fingers, Frank. I just want you inside me!”
His voice was small but his hands were already fumbling for my hips and trying to pull me inside him. I nodded though he couldn’t see me and pushed into him, making both our breaths quicken. We rocked with each other, him pumping his own penis and me stroking his spine and licking his back, tenderly touching his hips with my fingertips. He made the cutest noises as one of my hands replaced his on his penis, helping him pump harder as I slammed into him needing the quickness.
“Frankie!”
The cry came sharp and I knew he was almost done.
“I love you, I love you, I lo-ve yooou…”
The sounds made me a little uncomfortable but I pushed them out of my mind, not concentrating on what Mikey was saying. I felt Mikey spunk into my hand first and rocked harder and harder into Mikey until I had also finished. I pulled out of him and closed my eyes, smiling to myself. I remembered when me and Gee had been together, us panting on top of each other. I relished it, only vaguely drifting back to the present when I heard a voice.
“I love you, Frankie.”
I smiled at the voice, saying before I could stop myself.
“I love you too, Gee.”
Sign up to rate and review this story