Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Empty With You

Epilogue

by monstrice901

Smut. Smut. Smut. And guess what? More smut.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-09-03 - Updated: 2012-09-03 - 4640 words

?Blocked
So, this is the final input on this story! I hope that you've all enjoyed it and, yeah, will enjoy this. Major thank-you to everyone who's taken the time to review and/or rate - feedback seriously makes my day!

After this, I'm gonna update Just A Shell, if you wanna check that out. After that, I have a few ideas, but I'm starting school in two days, so may not get anything done for a while, depending on how much hassle it all is.

Until next time though!

Epilogue

Sx



11 months, 2 weeks and a day later


Gerard stood at the back of the club, eyes fixed on the short, tattooed man screaming on stage. It was Leathermouth's last ever gig - after several years on hiatus, they had decided that the band was never going to produce any more material, and were unlikely to go on anymore tours. Fans were distraught at the news, and the guys felt guilty for leaving them hanging like that. To make up for the disappointment, they'd embarked on one final tour; a month of travelling the States for people still dedicated enough to see them.

This was the final show of the several week long stretch, and the first time that Way had seen his boyfriend during that period of time. He had arrived too late to see Frank before the band started, but now, was more than content to watch him leap around the stage - roaring lyrics to a riled up crowd with an anger that it always shocked Gerard to see that the younger man possessed.

Not for the first time, he wondered where all the hate had come from when Frank had written those lyrics. It was a time when things were tense in my Chem and they were on the verge of breaking up. Things had been particularly bad between the two men as well. Gerard had just gotten married, and Iero not long after. He remembered the guitarist being angry about it, but wasn't so bold as to think that all the anger had come as a result of this. Not unless there had been something going on at the time that he had no idea about.

The man leaned against the wall now, watching the guys on stage. They really were an amazing bunch of musicians, even if the music wasn't exactly to his taste. In fact, he was completely out of place amongst the fans here. They were reflecting the hate in the songs, screaming along with pierced faces twisted to let the sounds escape their mouths. Most of club's dance floor was a massive mosh pit - ten times more violent then one Gerard had ever seen at a My Chem show. The people here didn't seem to be able to feel pain as they crashed into each other, kicking, punching and screaming all the while.The only ones not in the pit were the ones too drunk, or stoned to be able to stand upright, and they were milling around Way, some so out of it, they didn't even seem to know where they were.

So yeah, the frontman was slightly out of his territory. He didn't care though - he'd come to see his boyfriend perform, and fuck it if he didn't fit in. He was more than happy just watching Frank, actually, it was Goddamn erotic. He couldn't wait to get the younger man home and have him to himself for the first time in way too long.

After another half hour, the set finally came to a close and the band trouped off stage. The mosh pit broke up, and people started to head to the bar, thirsty after all the action. Way shrugged off the wall, and began to head to the door that lead back stage, but before he got there, it was flung open, and five extremely sweaty guys came through - the band. They were immediately swamped by fans. Gerard sighed, and went back to the side-lines, knowing that he'd get his turn soon enough.

From where he stood, the frontman saw Frank scan the crowd and he waved from his spot in the corner. Iero obviously saw, because he smiled, and winked, before turning to the fans in front of him. The signing went on for a good ten minutes before the crowds began to disperse again. Way was about to finally go over to his boyfriend, when someone closed in on him.

"Well, that's a face I never expected to see again."

Gerard shrunk back - the guy was huge, and tattooed with a shaved head and evil looking smirk. He had no idea who this man was, and was about to say so. It must have shown on his face, because the next thing said didn't exactly identify the person, but it told the singer how the guy knew him.

"Shame really - you have a wonderful arse I remember. I could have another round with it, what do you say?"

Way shook his head. "No, leave me alone." He tried to sound sure of himself, and forceful, but he knew that it didn't come out like that.

"Oh, come on, sugar. Don't be like that." The man slid closer, crowding the other man in against the wall. and putting his hands on his hips.

"Leave me the fuck alone."

"Awww, babe. It's not like you can fight me off. You may as well just go with it - I'm having my way sooner or later. All you are is some good for nothing whore."

Gerard cringed back, as the man leered and leaned forward. Then suddenly, the larger presence was gone.

The singer blinked in shock for a few seconds, before the realising the guy was now on the floor with Frank on top of him. Iero was laying in to the bigger man, who was wrestling back, but apparently unable to shift the weight on top of him. The bouncers were over in a few seconds, hauling Frank off, who was still attempting to punch the other man. When he was on he feet, he gave up with this, and just resorted to kicking him until pulled out of range. The bouncer looked at the short but furious man, and obviously recognised him from the stage because he turned to the person on the floor and asked him to leave, despite having been the one on the receiving end of the fight.

Then he said to Frank; "You might be performing here, but one more fight like that, and you're out on your arse too."

"There won't be another fight like that unless there's another arsehole like that." Iero spat back.

The bouncer frowned, but nodded and walked away.

"You ok?" The short man turned to his boyfriend who looked shell-shocked by the events.

"Yeah, fine." Gerard shook his head, snapping himself out of it. The blank expression was quickly replaced by a coy grin. "Thanks to you." He'd be lying if he said that his boyfriend getting all riled up like that wasn't a turn on.

Frank seemed to catch on to this, because he slid closer, wearing a shit-eating smirk. He caught Way's hips and pressed their bodies together, noses and foreheads touching. The intimate pose barely lasted a second though - Gerard tilted forward and devoured the smaller man's lips, deaf to the catcalls around them.

"Miss me?" He asked huskily, through the kiss.

"Like you don't even know." Frank replied, disconnecting their mouths.

Then the yells around them reached the two men's ears, and Way flushed.

"You know," The shorter man said conversationally, apparently not caring. "If there's one thing I prefer about My Chem fans, it's that they don't give us this shit. Or act like jerks to you."

"It's fine Frank. I'm just happy to see you."

"Awww." Iero kissed his nose. "Fancy blowing this dump?"

Gerard giggled. "I dunno - there are a lot of people here. Could take a while."

"Shut up!" The tattooed man punch him playfully. Then he turned around and yelled; "We're off motherfuckers!" to no one in particular. The crowd responded with catcall and wolf whistles and abuse and other meaningless noise. Out of the corner of his eye, Gerard thought he saw James Dewees wave at him, but Frank was dragging him away before he could respond.

"You drove, eh?" The guitarist questions, still tugging his boyfriend to the nearest exist.

"Yeah, the car's round the back."

It wasn't a huge parking lot, but it took the men a good few minutes to cross, stopping to grope and kiss each other every few paces. Way couldn't remember being this turned on in months, and now he finally had his Frankie back to help him get off. The faster they got home, the better.

"You drive." Iero instructed.

Gerard obliged, sliding in on the the left hand side whilst the younger man went round the other side. He shoved the keys in the ignition and set off through the brightly lit city.

No sooner had they left the club's grounds than Frank and slid half out of his seat and had plastered himself against Way. The latter's breathing hitched as his neck was sucked and nipped at and his hair tugged at gently.

"Shit, Frank, you're gonna make me crash."

"I'd apologise." The guitarist said huskily, warm breathe soaking Gerard's skin. "But, I'm really not sorry. In fact."

Without warning, the older man found his jeans being unzipped and felt that same warm breathe brush over it. He dared a glance down to see his boyfriend bent forward in his seat and his head hanging mere inches away from the singer's cock.

"Hmmmm... Gee, you seem to have become even better looking since I left."

Gerard groaned, unsure as to what to do. What Frank was doing was undoubtedly dangerous - distracting him like this whilst driving was just asking for an accident. At the same time though, he longed to push the dark haired head down and feel that glorious mouth around his length which was rapidly hardening under the attention it was being given.

"Shit." For a scary second, the road blurred as Iero dipped his head down and licked at the organ in front of him. Gerard gripped the steering wheel, trying his best to focus. He should tell the younger man to stop, but really, that was the last thing he wanted.

This became ten times harder, as his dick was suddenly enveloped in wet heat.

"Gaahh." The noise the singer made was similar to one that he'd make if being strangled.

Frank did nothing but chuckle and begin to drag his mouth over the pulsing length he'd just sucked into it. Yeah, Gerard was definitely going to crash.

Only he wasn't, because, as he'd discovered over the past year or so, Iero was a fucking cock-tease. His favourite activity seemed to be bringing the older man right to the brink of orgasm, then letting him come down, before driving him crazy again, and on and on and on, until Gerard felt he was either going to lose his mind, or fucking explode. Right now, it felt like he'd do both, but of course, he didn't dare touch himself.

"I hate you." He said now, although to be truthful - he was slightly relieved. Driving like that had been fucking terrifying.

"I know." Frank grinned, and returned to his previous endeavour - showering Way's neck with kisses and bites and sucks. The whole expanse of skin there was going to be one giant hickey by the time they got back to the house that they'd bought a few months ago.

Finally, they reached their destination, and were out of the car in seconds.

Then, inside, up the stairs, into their master bedroom and straight down on the king sized bed, their mouths connected throughout the entire trek.

Iero sighed at the feel of clean sheets against his back - Gerard had made sure to wash them earlier that day, and after a month in a bunk coated with sweat, the cleanliness felt like heaven on the younger man's skin. He was tempted to go and shower now, so as to preserve the sheets, but it was pointless; they were going to be messed up and dirty soon enough anyway.

"I love you," Frank whispered, wrapping his arms around the singer. They were laying next to each other, chests pressed together and legs entwined. Although their sex had progressed to becoming heated and fierce for the most part, Gerard still didn't enjoy being pinned down.

"Mmmm." Way hummed in response. "And you know what I'd love?"

"Yeah?"

"For you to pay some attention to my fucking cock, before it falls off."

"Oh, really?" Iero's grin was evil, as he sat up and got up off the bed.

Gerard's eyes followed him, and watched hungrily as the younger man pulled his top off slowly, revealing a toned, tattooed chest and stomach. The guitarist smirked, knowing that he was still covered in sweat from the show, and that his boyfriend loved him like this.

Then he turned around, allowing Way to gawk at his arse. He knew without a doubt the older man was, especially as he peeled the tight denim off his hips and legs. He wasn't wearing any underwear, so by the end of the show, he was standing completely naked in front of Gerard.

Upon turning back around, Frank was met was a heated gaze from his beautiful boyfriend who was spread out across the bed with 'come and fuck me' written all over him. The guitarist was more than happy to oblige.

He crawled back across the bed and then it was Gerard's turn to be rid of his clothes - a task that Iero carried out happily. When the singer was as naked as he was, Frank lay down next to him again and meshed their lips together, bodies slotting against each other perfectly. The younger man groaned at the feeling of the heated organ pressing against his hip, and barely inches away from his own dick.

"Shit," He muttered. And then; "On your back?"

Way was apparently far gone enough to forget his usual discomfort doing this, because he obliged. Frank pressed another kiss to his lips in thanks, and then slipped back down the pale body splayed out in front of him. Gerard's dick was standing to attention, red and obscene over his belly and completely hairless. The younger man blew on it gently, enjoying the way that the singer writhed at the feeling.

"Stop teasing, Frank." He moaned.

The guitarist smiled. He could live with that.

He sank down and once again wrapped his lips around the cock. It twitched in his mouth and that combined with Way's small shriek of pleasure made Frank have to reach down and squeeze his own dick, just to take the edge off. He loved doing this to Gerard - driving him absolutely insane with his mouth, hands, his own member. He could spend hours just keeping the older man on the edge, or else pushing him over it time and time again, without making himself cum once. Occasionally he did from the sight of it, but usually, he just spent the entire time being insanely turned on, and loving every second of it.

Right now, he was revelling in the taste of Gerard - the salty pre-come and meatiness of the man. His cock filled Frank's mouth completely and he dipped forward to push the hot organ down his throat. Way's moans increased in volume and again, even more so, when the younger man swallowed around the cock.

Soon enough, the guitarist heard the moans become whimpers and felt the muscles in Gerard's stomach tighten under where his hand was placed on the flesh their. He knew the singer's body well enough to red the signs that meant that the older man was about to cum. Way had got into the habit of not warning him - after Frank had spent an entire two hours pulling back right when he was about to release. The guitarist considered doing the same now, but decided against it - Gerard probably had enough pent up sexual tension to be good to carry on after orgasm.

The singer bucked his hips up as he released - shooting his seed down Iero's throat who swallowed it happily. The singer could feel his eyes rolling back at the tightening around his cock, and screamed when Frank began to suck at it as well. The sensations were towering over him, giving an onslaught of pleasure that no one had ever matched.

The younger man continued to suckle at the organ, pulling every drop of cum from it, and making Gerard writhe around on the bed. Even when that was done though, he wasn't finished.

His senses were in over-drive - the smell and taste of the singer driving him insane. Everything was filled with that hot, musky scent and even if he'd just swallowed down the other man's cum, he still wanted more. That wasn't a problem though - he knew what to do.

Finally, he pulled off of Way's cock, but instead of crawling back up to devour the elder's mouth as he expected, the guitarist sunk further down, licking his way past Gerard's ball and down the groove in between his butt cheeks. The singer's breathing went insane as he realised what was happening and he fisted the sheets.

He resisted pushing back when he felt Frank's tongue push past the first ring of muscles in his arse. He was over sensitized after his orgasm, and the feeling of his boyfriend's tongue lapping at his inside walls was driving him insane. He couldn't cope with this - it was too much, and nowhere near enough.

"Argh!" His moans were guttural as the tongue forced itself even further in. It wasn't big enough to satisfy fully, but it was driving Gerard insane, and already he could feel himself hardening again. Fucking Frank was way too fucking good at this, and the singer was slowly losing his mind.

Another sharp and oh-so-sweet push and all of a sudden, the muscle inside him was gone. The older man whimpered, and pushed down again, trying to take that sinful little tongue back into his body. He wasn't met by Frank's mouth though, instead, it was his finger. This was coated in saliva, and slid in easily. Gerard hissed anyway, but it was more one of pleasure that discomfort. As the guitarist thrust his digit in and out, his was running kisses and licks around the hole, the sensitive flesh tingling in his wake. Way vaguely thought that he'd probably be able to get off simply from this. It didn't have the most friction, but bloody-hell, was it hot.

This feeling only doubled when Frank added not one, but two more fingers. The singer whined and pushed back again, wishing for the teasing to end, and wanting to just be fucked.

At that moment, Iero was feeling more or less the same - he wanted to get off, and do so as soon as possible. He pulled away from Gerard's hole with his tongue, instead pulling it over the singer's balls again, and back up is penis, which was already half hard. He stopped there, playing with the tip of Way's cock; pushing the foreskin back and licking the sensitive flesh underneath, before placing another kiss to the crown and continuing his trek up. All the while, he was still pushing and pulling and curling his fingers around inside the other man, and Gerard – he was, quite frankly, a mess.

Frank could almost taste the desperation as it mingled with the sweat emitting from the singer’s soft skin. He lapped at it happily, knowing that he’d left a trail of hickey’s in his wake. After the incident at the club, this made him particularly happy. Iero wasn’t exactly a possessive boyfriend, but it made him furious to think of that man in at the gig. Hell, to think that Way would be like this for anyone but him; to think anyone thought they could make him like this. Ok, so maybe he was a tiny bit possessive.

It didn’t really matter though – after what had happened to Gerard, he needed to feel like he actually belonged to someone, and the marks left by tonight would prove that he did.

When Frank reached the signer’s mouth, he pulled his fingers out, and refocused his energy into kissing the older man. Their mouths open, and tongues dancing around each other’s Way could taste himself on the guitarist, and it was as big a mind fuck as ever.

“Fuck,” he panted. Iero wasn’t going to make any advances until he asked for it. It was something that was insanely sweet about Frank, but at the same time, somewhat infuriating: He would never actually fuck Gerard without the older man asking first. Way supposed that the guitarist was still tentative because of his rape, but honestly he didn’t care anymore. Frank had looked after him so well in that aftermath of that, and was so caring, and really, had been there for Gerard for a decade now. The singer trusted him completely and knew damn well that if he even even thought the word ‘stop’ Iero would. And, really, that was why he never did ask the younger man to stop.

“Frankie.” He whined now. “I want you in me.”

“Oh, really?” Iero questioned, smirking. He breathing was haggard and broken. Shit, did Gerard find that hot. He nodded desperately. For a split second the guitarist was serious. “You sure you ok?”

Way rolled his eyes, “Fuck yes. You’re fucking killing me here.”

“Good.” Frank kissed his nose and crawled across the bed to the nightstand, where the lube and condoms were.

Gerard watched through lidded eyes as the younger man slid a rubber on and slicked himself up, emitting hisses of pleasure as he touched himself.

Impatient, the singer crawled back and put his head in Iero’s lap. From here, he could see that Frank’s pupils were completely blown, but they somehow managed to widen even more when Gerard stuck his tongue out and licked a swipe up the cock in front of him.

Fuck, yes.” The guitarist groaned.

“Get in me. Like, fuck now.” Gerard growled.

Frank went happily, moving so he was holding himself over the singer. Way leaned up to reconnect their mouths and wrapped his thighs around the tattooed man. “You ready?”

“I was yesterday.”

Iero chuckled at his boyfriend’s impatience and pushed in slowly. Gerard let out a strangled gasp, and clenched his eyes shut, before forcing himself to relax. With the lessening of resistance, Frank continued a little fast, until he was all the way in, balls against the singer’s arse.

The older man wiggled a little, then nodded – signalling for Iero to move. He did so, after invading Way’s mouth again. His thrusts were long, but slow and steady and Gerard gasped again. He felt so deliciously full and each movement was dragging against his insides, despite the lube, and it it was the best feeling on the planet. As much as his loved his boyfriend’s mouth and hands, nothing compared to this. This was pushing him closer to the edge at a million miles an hour, but it wasn’t even that he loved. It was how close he and Frank were. How their breath mingled, how he could feel every almost inch of skin on the smaller man, how they were connected so intimately that they could feel every tiny twitch the other made, and it felt like their own.

Of course though, there was also that incomparable pleasure that washed over him in erotic waves whenever Frank found those nerves that he’d just tapped with his cock.

Even at the light touch, Gerard arched his back and cried out. Iero grinned and was careful to direct his thrust at the same angle over and over again. His aim was near perfect and within a minute, the older man was completely undone before his eyes – a spitting, screaming, writhing, sweating body that was the most gorgeous thing Frank had ever laid eyes on.

His movements increased in speed and intensity; he began hammering as hard as he dared into that spot, just listening, watching and enjoying the beautiful mess he was turning his boyfriend into. The screaming, the thrashing, and knowing it was down to him.

“Fuck!” Gerard shouted, “Oh shit!”

“You like that?” Iero huffed, grinning.

“Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. Frank!” A few pants. “I’m gonna... Frank! Fucking hell!”

The guitarist grinned. “You gonna cum, baby?”

“Fuck... Yes!”

Frank pounded once more into the nerves and the singer exploded. All across his own stomach and up at Iero’s in thick, white ropes that clung to their sweaty bodies. The tattooed man groaned as the muscles tightened around him, convulsing and twitching in a way that was almost unbearable. He carried on thrusting though, even if they were a little inaccurate and disjointed now. The friction and heat he was feeling was pushing him closer to orgasm, but he was determined to get Gerard through his first.

Fortunately, it didn’t take too long – five more thrusts, and Way finally became limp. Then Frank released inside him, just whining and twitching in a boneless heap of pure bliss. The singer absentmindedly squeezed his muscles again, tightening around his boyfriend to provide more friction and causing him to scream. Gerard grinned at the sound, but didn’t put in any more effort. The younger man collapsed eventually, completely spent.

Wearily, he pulled out, and tugged the condom off, not even bothering to tie it off before tossing it away. The he rolled to the side, and let Way burrow into his side.

“Fuck.” The older man whispered.

“Yeah. Tell me about it.” Frank panted.

“Next time, I wanna do it without a condom.”

“Seriously?” The guitarist raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah, I wanna feel you – you know?”

“Fair enough. Next time.”

Iero pulled the other man’s head up and pressed their lips together. It wasn’t as passionate as earlier, just sweet, lazy, sucks of the other’s lips as they basked in the post orgasm bliss together.

“We’ve been together, like a year now.” Gerard mumbled.

“Think so.”

“And many more to come!”

“Are you drunk?” Frank giggled.

“Nah.” They paused, to carry on kissing. “Hey, do you remember the pact we had? ‘Bout getting married if you still weren’t when you reached thirty?”

Iero laughed. “You were really, really pissed that night.”

“Uhuh. I don’t actually remember it, just Mikey telling me in the morning.”

“I’m not surprised. It was back when we dated the first time, eh?”

“Think so. Who knows?” Gerard shrugged, which didn’t really work considering he was lying on his side.

“Where was this going anyway?”

“Oh, right. I just thought it was funny – we both ended up getting married, yet here we are anyway.”

Frank snorted. “Do you wanna get married?” He asked.

“Yeah, sure. Why not? Not now though. I wanna go to sleep.”

The younger man laughed. “Whatever you say, sweetheart.”

“Love you Frankie.” The proclamation was buried in a yawn

“I know you fucktard.” Iero nuzzled his boyfriend’s shoulder. “I’m waking you up in an hour for round two, ok?”

“You know what?” Gerard murmured. “I’ve changed my mind. I fucking hate you.”

“That’s better. ‘Night darling.”


The End.
Sign up to rate and review this story