Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greasy Black, Ugly White

Hey Jude

by OhmyGee

Remember to let her under your skin, and you can begin to make it better.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2012-08-21 - Updated: 2012-09-22 - 7680 words

?Blocked
Hello my sugars! This is my new story. So let me explain a few things.

The point of view, is sort of an 'The Outsiders' theme. They're will be two under developed gangs. In the fifties, the most popular style was Socs. That's basically was now a days we call 'preps'. And the other style was, greasers. They were outlaws and rebels. Now they evolved to be what we call punks, or 'dark imaginers. Not goth though.

The story will be based on to gangs. One called Stew,(Socs) and the other called Via. (A.k.a Way in Italian. They will be Italian because the actual Way brothers are half Italian.)

Fall out boy, and my chemical romance (duh) will be featured here.

I have nothing against Fall Out Boy. I like them very much actually.

Now I own nothing but the plot line. I apologize immensely if anything offends you. Please email me or comment if does. Some things in here I probably don't agree with, or I'm sure I will agree with. I've written a few chapters already, and my story uploaders will update soon. And this chapter sorta focuses on Frank here.

Just so 'ya know, this takes place in 1954. Well here we go. Please enjoy, have a great night. (or morning?)

-Coro V.-

I really hope you know where the song 'hey Jude' comes from.. If not... 'Frowns deeply...'

Greasy Black, Ugly White
I: Hey Jude
-" Gerard was tough, rough, and he could probably kill them all with one punch to the growing."



"Hey look fresh meat. Let us pray he ain't no greaser son of a bitch' 'He ain't gunna. Them greaser's will tear him up. We gotta make him ours before they does."

That's what Frank heard. he's the new kid in school, and already, He's going to be someone's bitch. At the last school the Greasers said Frank looked cute so I was their friend. They were mean to me. They didn't treat me like a friend should. The leader of them, Richarde Cattaneo, was the meanest. Most of the kids called him Rich or Richie. He was in the Prince, gang.

(By the way; Richarde is pronounced ri-chharde-day.
But most just call him by the way it's un-accented. Rich-ard...)


The school I came from was a private school on the west side. I moved over to the south side. My old school was to expensive for my mother, that's why Frank is at public school. His father Frank II, died when I was four or five. He normally supported us financially. My mother says she took me to private school to make my father proud of me, but we simply can't afford it.

I spent most of my time with Richarde and his best friend James. That James is still pronounced James. They had told me that the 'socs' was bad, bad people. Worse than them. The socs was the oppisite of the greasers. They were popular. They were obedient. They did their school-work, and they was rich. They weren't Italian though. They are Anglo-American. When I watch them in the hallways they looked so happy. Plus I've never, ever seen a scar, bruise, or any marks on them.

Richarde said that's because they do it on the inside, we do it on the outside.

Now back to public school. The children could've been greasers by the way they talked. But the way they dressed was the complete opposite. They wore blue letter jackets and grey slacks. They didn't have grease or oil or gel in their hair. They looked like total socs. I couldn't tell what they were to be exact. By the way they said greasers, I assume their socs. And I pray to God that they weren't talking about me. So I just keep walking.

I walk about three doors down to find my classroom. I stop and stare at the door. 'History RM 203'. I observe the door of the classroom before I go in. I look to see the scenery around me so I'll remember where it is and what to look for tomorrow. Then the school bell rings. Three, four boys cram in the class room door, surrounding me. They looked like the students talking in the hall earlier. They were much, much taller and bigger than I was, just staring down at me. I looked up at them, terrified shit-less.

” Well, well, well.” Said a tall blonde in front of me. I recognize this voice. I was the one in the hall talking. And he was talking about me! Then the other two around me grabbed my arms, pulled me aside, and slammed me onto a locker.

” Look who we have here.” The man said again. He wore a wide, unamusing, sickening grin. I gulped. These boys are probably going to beat me up. Pound me into pulp on the dirty school floor. Im sure I deserve it though. Look at me, I'm small, ugly, fat waste of skin. My pa' will never be proud of me. I do deserve it. I hope it hurts now, my low self-esteem is really kicking in. And being gay ain't gonna' help.

I still can't tell what gang they are. Socs or greaser. The socs are nice, kind people. The greasers will jump you for sparing a smile. But these boys looked like socs, and acted like greasers. What the fuck are they?

” Relax baby. We ain't gonna hurt you as long as you corporate.” The same, blonde man said and petted my right cheek with the back of his fingers. ” As long as you stay with us and do as we say, you'll be safe.” He said with a smile. Now I'm officially confused. He was going to protect me? He must be a good soc then. ” You will be our pet for now on, 'kay?”

I nodded in response. I'm so fucking relived that a soc was going to help me, save me from the evil greasers. Richarde and James used to call me their pet. I didn't under stand the term. I know pet means 'any domesticated or tamed animal held as companion' I looked that up in the dictionary For a more defined description. Haha im so clever. clears throat sorry, lets get back.

Since I didn't know what he meant by calling me his pet I had to ask. ” Y-yes, okay.” I waited for any sign of approval before I asked him what a pet was.

” Good, good my pet. Now I'll tell you our names. Im Patrick, some refer to me as Trick but you are not to. Only call me by Patrick. On your right is Pete.” Pete has black hair, tattoos, and a couple inches taller than me. He was defiantly stronger than me. I can feel his vice like grip on my shoulder.

” And on your left is Andy.” Andy was tall. Probably about 5” 6- 5” 7 ish. He had brown short hair. He also had a snake's grip on my left shoulder. I gave them a polite nod to symbolize greetings without words. ” Now fresh meat, what's your name? Patrick looked straight into my eyes as he asked for my name.

All I do is stare. Too scared to answer. Before I wasn't that scared, not much talking. But now he asked me a real question. It felt as I was in the spotlights, or headlights of a moving truck.

” You have a name don't you?” Patrick asks once more.

I nod my head. ” U-uh um Frank it is. Im Frank.” I hope that they don't ask where the name came from. That topic always puts tears on my face. But they don't.

” Well Frank, what a pretty name for a pet.” Patrick smirked again. He seems to do that alot. It made me uncomfortable. I just smile back. ” Walk with us Frankie.” He and his men start to slowly walk down the corridors, pushing me with.

” A-aren't we supposed to go to class? My mama' will be angry with me.” I ask the three men Patrick just chucles.

” Oh honey...Guys, ain't he precious?” Patrick was amused, so was Andy and Pete. ” Listen, honey, you can trust us. We ain't gunna git' you in any sort of trouble. It's just history class. What are we really going to learn? Huh? A bunch of dead people did a bunch of crap. Lets go.”

I seriously don't feel that way as patrick does. I surprisingly love history. So anyone else please dont take offense to this if you like history. But you are reading a fanfiction so yeah. Well anyways....

I still wasn't relaxed or un-worried. I still wanted to go to class and learn. My mother says not much children get to go, and that I was lucky to go. But if he said he would protect me then I shall obey him.

I followed Patrick, Pete, and Andy down the school corridors, heading towards the outside doors. They lead me all the way down town. Book stores, coffee houses, fancy restaurants, diners, outlet mall, and parks all resided here down town. I didn't know where the boys were taking me, but I just followed. I wanted them to like me, and earn their trust. We walked all the way down past a few blocks of stores and stopped at a house near the river.

” Where are we?” I asked trying not to sound to nosy and intrusive. To my luck he just smiled.

” We are at my house.” Patrick said. He opened the door for us all to step in. ” My parents aren't home alot so, we are alone.”

” C-cool” I stuttered. His house was very nice looking. It was also very clean. He had a couch in the middle of the main room. It was pointing at a television set. Wow, not meny people had one. It was only the kids who went to school who got to watch the television. I didn't have a television, but I watched it at James house before. ” Nice place, uh, Patrick.”

” Thanks.... Come with me Frankie.” Patrick gestured with his hands to follow. And I did. The other two didn't follow though, it was just me and him. He pulled me up the stair case to the second floor. We walked into a room with a queen size bed. I assume it's his bed room. I don't ask on risk of sounding completely stupid. ” C'mere baby.”

Patrick pulled me onto his queen sized bed and put his arms around my waist. Warm, wet, pink lips pressed against my cheek. Then the cherry lips move down to my chin. Creating a trail of wet silvia across my jaw line.

I let out a soft purr against his fore head. He smirked his accomplishment. Then I moved my warm, chapped lips to his. He opened his mouth and invited my tongue To join his.

We shared our spit, and it tasted good. Not great. He rubbed his hands up and down my abdomen very slow and softly. Eventually he rubbed a hand down my thigh. Then rubbed back on to my dick. He grabbed my bulge and squeezed.

He pulled his mouth away from mine to say. ” Well Frankie, is this all for me?” I wasn't giving him any eye contact he was searching for. His grip tightened on my package. Still no eye contact.

” That's alright, no talk.” Patrick placed a kissed my fore head, then moved both hands to cock. He got on his knees and began to work at my belt. I start to gently push him away but no avail. I heard car tires squeak outside that startled me. ” Wha-what are you doing, what's wrong?” Patrick sounded confused.

” P-please can we... Can we not do this.. Now? Please?” I pled and Patrick didn't look so happy. I wasn't a virgin or anything, I just didn't want to have sex with him on the first day of knowing him. I never had sex with someone I loved, only by force. I still couldn't give him any eye contact.

” What?!” Patrick stood up and when he gets angry or tough he looks like a thousand feet tall. I can still hear rumblings from outside, and that wasn't very comforting. ”What do you mean you don't want to? How can anyone refuse me? Now your gunna pay. You little bitch. You wanna call it on?”

”N-no...P-patrick, please don't.. Please don't hurt me... Don't make me do it. Please.” I could feel hot fresh tears roll down my face. Something sharp and powerful came across my face. Patrick's hand.

More tears rolled down my flesh as it stung like a thousand needles. Maybe the socs aren't so great after all. I wish they would have beat me up at the lockers instead of her. Now I have no where to run.

” Boy, you crusin' for a bruisin'.” Then he hit me again across the other cheek. It hurt equally as bad as the first one. Patrick rolled up his sleeves for better movement.

More slaps were thrown at my face. More tears rolled down from my eyes. Eventually, his slaps turned into punches. That hurt worse. I knew by now that I would have a bruised face. Then the punches work its way down to my stomach, making me fall to the floor.

Then all the punches stopped. He grabbed my arms and lifted my to my feet. With his index and middle finger, he lifted my chin up to achieve the eye contact he's be looking for.

” That's what I mean by cooperation.” His grin disgust me. ” Now, are we ready to try this again?”

More tears rolled down my beaten face. I nodded. I didn't want to be hurt anymore so. I figured I'd let him do what he wants to me.

” Good.” His grin grew wider and I grew sicker. His hands find it's way to my ass, and he tightens the grip. I let out a whimper. ” Oh baby, it's okay, i's makes you feel real good.”

I just shake my head yes. Even though I really didn't want to fuck him. Not ever. Patrick puts his hands on my shoulder and pushes me hard onto the bed, and climbs on top of me, kissing my neck.

Oww Shit! I could hear from down stairs. More rumbling went on down their. Then I could hear stair steps make its way towards the top floor. I started to panic. I don't know why though.

The door flew open with Pete standing there. Pete was covered in blood. I couldn't find the source of the blood so I imagined it to be someone elses. Now, I was terrified.

” Fuck Pete, what you doin'?” Patrick looked like he was panicking. Patrick jumped off me and zoomed over to Pete. I didn't know what to do so I just stayed lying where I was.

” T-trick. T-the greasers is here. Them tryin' t-to clean us o-out.” Pete stuttered.

” Shit!” Patrick yelled. ” They gunna take Frankie away from us. Where's andy?” Patrick looked about as scared as Pete and I.

” A-andy.. He's hurt... But not, not dead. He's hiding in the bathroom. I-I carried him there and them grease looking for you and the boy.” My eyes grew wide at the mention of me, 'the boy'. But my eyes grew even wider when I saw the door fly open.

A tall pale man walked in with brass knuckles. He was skinny, and strong. The man wore black trousers and a dirty white T-shirt. The T-shirt had new blood stains all over it. Probably Andy or Petes blood, or both. His raven black hair was longer than what usual boys had. Normally boys wore there hair at their ears, but his was below his ears. The midnight black hair was slicked back with grease. He was defiantly a greaser.

And he was defiantly gorgeous. He was surprisingly sexy as fuck. The way he stood in the door frame. His pale face accentuated his beautiful eyes. The tall man wore eyeliner. He looked amazing, not meny men at all wore makeup. He still looked stunning.

Instead of me staring at him in horror, I stared with wide eyes, and an open mouth. I don't care what he does to me, as long as it's him who's doing it.

True that!! : D

He takes a couple steps in the room and shoots me a quick smile. I immediately blush. Patrick and Pete can see me blush and they don't look so happy. The sexy man raises his arm and swings it at Pete, knocking him unconscious.

He turns to Patrick. ” Is this the boy.” His deep husky voice asks Patrick. Patrick doesn't answer. I can't tell if he's too scared to answer or he's too mad too answer, or both. ” Well Trick, answer me!”

” Y-yes... That's him.” Patrick stares at the floor. The man lifts his fist again and knocks out Patrick. He's smirking the entire time.

The man takes steps closer to me and bends down. Now I'm confused. Aren't greasers supposed to be mean and evil, but this one is kneeling at the bed I'm lying on. I can tell he can see the tears I couldn't stop crying from before.I desperately want to stop crying but I couldn't.

The man lifts his hand to my face. I flinch a little bit, but he still places his soft hand on my cheek. He uses his thumb to wipe away my tear drops.

” My name is Gerard. Gerard Way. What's yours?” Gerard asks Frank in a sweet subtle voice. I don't know what to say. I know that I find him incredibly beautiful, but he's a greaser. Greasers are mean. ”It's okay... I'm not going to hurt you. I promise.”

I'm stunned. Not just by his looks, but because a greaser is treating me nice. That's never happend to me before. I'm always some greaser, and now socs pet.

” Okay then, did Trick hurt you?” Gerard asks me and I nod my head, still unable to speak. ”Oh sweetie.” Gerard examines my face, looking for cuts and bruises. ” Your bleeding, here take this.” Gerard pulls out a white hanker cheif from his back pocket, and dabs my fore head.

” M-my name is Frank.” I finally muster out those words. I can see Gerard smiling. He looks even better with a smile.

” Well Frank, pleased to meet you... If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here...with the socs. Ya' know they're evil rapist.” Gerard continues to rub my face with the towel.

That was a good question, what was I doing here? ” I, I dont know. He said that um excuse me saying, but that you greasers are the evil rapist.” I flinch my face ready for him to hit me or something.

” If we are the evil ones then why is Patrick the one making you cry? Why am I here trying to save you from him? Why am I here to help you clean up the scars he caused?”

” uhh I, I dunno. It's just at m-my old gang w-was-”

” Who's your old gang?” Gerard sounded stern.

” Cattaneo the uh Richarde Cattaneo was the leader.” I could felt more tears drip just by his name.

” Oh you poor baby, you must have been his pet. That man is a prick who deserves to die.” Gerard wiped the tears from my eyes and pulled me into a soothing hug.

” Gerard?”

” Mmm?”

” Wh-whats a pet?” I am so nervous for the answer.

He just chuckles. Now im really nervous. ” Frank, a pet is an escort..a human companion to a superior human.”

” Do....do you have a pet?” I still not understanding the term pet. I assume it's bad though.

” No Frankie, I don't belive in owning human beings in that purpose.” When Gerard said that, he held me tighter. His arms felt wonderful. Just so safe. Just by listening to him, being in his arms, just felt so right. I feel like I can trust him. That's weird because in all my school years I've learned to never trust anyone.

” Now Frank. I want you to know that these people you're hangin' with are bad, bad news. They will hurt you and they are evil. I came here to tell you that, and to rescue you from well, them...” Gerard turn more serious than before. I seem to maybe have to much pride to accept his rescue, or I still trust no one.

” I don't need your rescue, I... I can 'fend for my self.” I felt sad and horrible saying that, to him. When someone actually offered me help, I turn it down.

” Oh really?” Gerard chuckled. ” You can 'fend for your self?” I said nothing in return.

” Well then, have fun with that.” The Way man said sarcasticly. He didn't sound very giddy about it either. The nice strong arms around me have fallen off. I saw Gerard stand up and walk stubbornly to the door. Before walking out of the room he turned around facing me at the door frame.

” I want you to know that, I like you. I find you nice. I've heard about you from the Cattaneo's. I knew one day I would meet you on good terms." Gerard frowned. "I might be wrong....those, those socs are bad. Now Frank, you call me when you-”

Andy. Andy popped up from behind and shot Gerard in his big, strong, left arm. And again in his shoulder, and back thigh. Until he fell to his knees. I cant tell Andy I scared because his cheeks are stained with tears and blood. Gerard fell to his hands, coughing and spitting blood.

Everyone was speeches. We all just stared at Gerard, praying he wasn't going to die. Andy dropped the gun. I averted my eyes to stare at him.

” H-he-he's not dead.” Andy whispered. That got me out of my long, horrified trance. I knew that most households held guns, but they were never fired. Only used as protection. ” He's...He's...not dead...”

I quickly got to my feet and ran over to Gerard. I picked up his head, cradling his upper body in my arms. I feel one of his hands grab one of mine, and he gripped it tight. Just by that I felt like I knew exactly what to do and exactly what he needs.

” I-I'm...I'm s-sorry Gerard. I really am. Ple-please forgive me.” Andy muttered, more hot sticky tears ran down his face.

” Shut, shut up...go get towels, and plastic wrap. L-lots of it.” I demanded.

” Are you sure you know what you're doing?

” Yes..yes I'm sure.... Go, go now!” Andy ran out of the room to fetch the items. I took CPR class at Private school, so yeah, I think I know what im doing. I whispered to Gerard cooes of 'It will be alright I promise. You'll be fine. Doing great.' He didn't respond, but he looked me straight in the eyes, and that would suffice.

Andy came back panting, with towels and plastic wrap. ” Do you want me to call the hospital?” Andy asked kneeling down by Gerard.

” NO!” Gerard shouted. Andy and I were both stunned. ”No, please...I-I can't go there. Needles live there.”

” Shhh, it will be alright Gerard. Andy hand me the towel.” Andy handed me a towel. ” Help me prop him up.”

I took the grey towel and wiped most of the blood from Gerard's arm, appling lots of pressure. I removed the towel so I could place the plastic wrap around Gerard's arm, appling more pressure. I did the same with his thigh, and shoulder.

” I'm sorry...I didn't mean to shoot him” Andy mumbled sounding guilty as hell.

” Then who did you want to shoot?” I asked ferociously.

” I ... I didn't mean to shoot him. I didn't mean to shoot anybody. I saw him come through the door and attacked Pete. I tried to pull him off, ya' know, for the gang. But he pushed me into a wall. I didn't want to hurt him, or anyone. But then I ran to hide. I heard screaming and punching, and rumblings. When it all got quiet I ran upstairs with the gun and. I didn't know exactly who was there. So I just shot. And shot...and shot.” Andy's face held tears once more. ” I just saw someone and I thought he might hurt you, so I shot. Did he hurt you?”

” No. No. of course not. He was bein' nice and all. What do you mean 'hurt me'?” I'm confused. He sounded worried about me. Why?

” Well when I first met you, I could tell something, he Patrick, was going to do something bad. I kinda like you kid, and Patrick can be... Mean..”

” Oh.”

” Ya' see, Gerard and I used to be friends before gangs but now,” Andy sighed. ” I gots to stick with my own gang.” Andy sighs again.

” Oh really?”

” Listen, Gerard has a brother we can call to take care of him.” Andy stands up to reach the telephone. I didn't know he had a brother. Was the brother cute like Gerard? Was his brother a greaser?

” Hello, hello? Mikey?” So Gerard's brother is named Mikey. Andy was talking to Mikey on the telephone by now. I could over hear both sides of the conversation, granted, Mikey's side was a little blurry. None the less they both sounded frantic. ” Yes. Yes.”

” Mikey, can you come over...um-”

” Whyiy?” Mikey asked over the phone.

” Well, Gerard has um, been sorta... Shot.. By uh...me.”

I heard frantic yelling on Mikey's end.

” Yeah, yeah, I guess we do.” Andy sounded quite sad. I just couldn't hear what Mikey had to say.

” Really. Um well Pete 'n Trick are knocked out so it's just me, Gerard, and Frankie.”

” That's Gerard, Frankie, and I... Andy, practice felicitous linguistics.” Gerard scolded Andy. I sort of laughed. It was one of those laughs that was a noise of being too lazy to laugh. Gerard's head was still resting in my lap, and I was stroking his hair. I have to say, I really like Gerard, and Andy. Maybe my time here wont be so bad after all.

” Yes the new boy.” I definitelyknow for a fact that he was talking about me. ” Yes. Yes, of course. Well, tomorrow after school that can be arranged.” I still didn't know what they were talking about.

” Oh really? Yeah. Okay. Sounds like a plan.........oh of course I'll try as hard as I can. Thank you, so um.. Pick up Gerard now?”

” Oh thank ya' Mikes, you literally are a life saver.” Then Andy hung up the phone, and turned to face us. ” Gerard, your brother is going to pick you up and I hope he'll explain the...terms.”

” Oh great.” Gerard replied very, very sarcastically. Gerard just rolls his eyes. Did he even like his brother, and what did Andy mean by 'terms'? That confused me even more so.

” Frank, will ya' help me take Gerard down stairs?” I nodded in agreement. I stood up, and lightly grabbed Gerard's wounded shoulder, while Andy Grabbed the opposite side. We successfully got to all our feets, and walked to the stair case. Half way down the stairs, the doorbell rang. And that startled Andy. Andy looked up from his feet and, pretty much tripped on his own foot and fell to his face, letting go of Gerard. So Gerard wouldn't be injured more, that fall caused me to grip tighter on Gerard's injured shoulder. He didn't fall, but he did scream.

"That's Mikey...you got out from here?" Andy asked. He probably was just bored of taking Gerard down so he wanted to leave me to do it. Or he had secrets to be told to Mikey. In all honesty, I don't really care. I nodded, Andy zoomed down the stairs to get Mikey. Gerard felt heavier than before, that's because I got all the weight and no muscles.

I took Gerard down the stairs, one by one, very slowly. So slow, a snail could race us, and win. When I finally got down stairs to meet Mikey and Andy, Gerard wouldn't move. We could hear the other boys talking, but we were not to be seen.

"Gerard?" I asked confused.

"ahh...so your the new boy?" A tail, and unbelievably skinny kid walks up to us with Andy trailing behind. Andy's face carried an apologetic expression. The kid, Mikey,
Gerards brother, had some of the same features as Gerard. He had big glasses hovering over his hazel eyes. Mikey carried straightened brown hair. He had a creepy smirk on his face, Gerard just scowled at it. "Andy, you were right."

By now I was visibly shaking. everyone could tell. "Let's go!" Gerard yelled, making me jump. He was angry, Gerard. I couldn't pin-point why exactly why. It could be because he was shot, quite most likely. But he didn't seen that angry at Andy for it. It could be because I turned him down before, rejection hurts. Or it could be because of the way he acted to Mikey.

"See you later." Mikey said in a low whisper to full up the room. Frank looked out the window and, be surprised, they had a Pininfarina. That was one of the nicest Italian cars driven here.

The new smaller boy looked up at Andy. he didn't know what to do by now. "Well Patricks going to be pissed off." I shook my head up and down in agreement. That was the truth, he was going to be pissed. Just by my luck, I'm excellent at lying.

We stood there in silence for a while, then I feel a long spidery hand creep down my back and back up to my shoulder. I tense up, and everyone can tell.

"Well, What have you done. You work for me. Not that cunt over there. Why was you two calling them?" Patrick interrogated Andy and I. Patrick and Pete both had the ultimate poker face, angered, betrayed. "Gunna answer me? Or. Will I. Have to take care of you? He spat with disgusting venom in his words.

"I, I, uh." I didn't know what to say. I knew I was already in trouble, I just have to choose my words carefully. Or, he'll make it worse.

"Actually, Trick. Your boy here thought it was necessary to fill me with three holes." Gerard lied. He sounded disturbed. My eyes grew wider than the moon.-

if you got that reference, than you're officially cool. For now. Unless your a hipster, than in which case I may or may not have 'Iron Maden arrived at your door step.

If you know what that is, (no, not the band) than I fucking love you. If not look it up.

I'm obsessed with historical torture methods.

They will be mentioned in this story.


Patrick and Pete stepped in front of me and Andy so their backs were facing Gerard and Mikey. Behind them, the young way boys, were frantically nodding their heads up and down.

"What the fuck does that gombah mean by that."Patrick scolded Andy.

"Well, he means-"

"What the fuck I meant was, Frank grew a pair and went all Al Capone on my ass." Gerard interrupted. The two Stew boys both shared confused glances. "Ugh. He fuckin' shot me up good. I can't believe you're this mind numbingly, painfully stupid. So please, Stumph, don't fuckin' insult me you ignot. And if I were you, I suggest you don't get on the bad side of Frank. He's one hell of a boxer."

The two confused turned even more so. Not by what Gerard was saying.but by how Frank, a tiny kid was able to take down Gerard. Thus, keep in mind, the Ways be lying. Gerard was tough, rough, and he could probably kill them all with one punch to the growing.

"Uh..." Patrick stammered with elegance. "Wah- wow Frankie. I I-I had no clue of that. Um di-did-" Patrick's words fought at him. He. Was genuinely surprised, none the less. Frank himself also found the whole situation surprising and confusing.He decides to play along at the tale.

"Uh yeah man. I. Uh. Watch out. Gerard was Gunna, like. Totally. Cap you up. You was gonna get dead. or.something " Frank tried to find any masculinity in his voice. sadly, he sounded sad. Not the fact he was lying. Not the fact that he lost all masculinity. Maybe a little. But the fact that Gerard was hurt and he really didn't want to be responsible for it.

"oh. Um. okay. Listen my parents are going to be comin' in tha door soon, so..." Patrick told the floor nervously. like a tan carpet would care. He finally turned to Mikey. "Mikes. Would you.ah.would you take my new boy home. I mean, like . The streets are dangerous at this time of night. Don't want him hurt. At..."

"Like you said. He's tough. He kicked Gerards, pussy, ass. He can handle himself. Be sides. It's only like what? Five PM?" Mikey informed the men.

"it's fine.I can walk it-" Frank replied, not seeming to care. He just wanted to leave.

"No. Frank you say you were a former Prince syndicate?" Gerard questioned. Frank nodded. He didn't want to spill his former position in the gang. "Well they are dangerous, retarded, jealous fuckers. We'll give you a ride home."

Gerard assured. Mikey grunted in afformation.The stews nodded.

**

In the car, whilst Mikey driving, Gerard in the passenger seat,(he said he would pick passenger before driver.) And Frankie in the back.

"So Frankie? how old are 'ya?" Mikey questioned, breaking the excruciating silence.

"I- I'm eight teen. I'm a senior."

"What are you still doing in school man? 'ya know you can drop out. if your in a gang, people don't really go for education." Mikey looked dumb struck.

"I'm. M-my father said that being dumb is for sinners. And uh, if you don't pass the school, then you go to hell." Frank answered correctly. Both the Way boys chuckled. Frank looked down at the floor embarrassed. He knew deep down that wasn't true. But he still chose to believe if. Or at least fallow it.

"Where's your father now? What did he do to you?" Mikey joked.

"He's uh. He's dead.now." Frank said with even more sad embarrasament. At the word dead all laughter ceased.

"oh dude. I'm sorry." Mikey apologized.

"No. Don't." Last thing Frank wants is pity. "I'm sorry. I guess I'm just stupid.Really, really stupid."

"No your not. I think your smart. And very deep for a kid your age. For what you've been through. I know that the Cattaneo isn't nice. At all. Don't. Don't say that at all. Okay?" Gerards first words said after leaving the house. His words were sympathetic and apologetic, with concern.

That made Frank perk up. But he realized the truth. He wasn't smart at all. according to himself. He was just surprised to her Gerard say that. Let alone anyone say that to him. Ever.

"Well. It's true." Frank mumbled.

"You know. I graduated high school. With honers. If you keep trying. I'm sure you can do something other than listen to what some dumb ass gang banger has to say." Gerard defended. Frank was surprised. He knew Gerard was smart, and gone to school. It's just that, most kids in a gang dropped out of school.

"Oh. I'm. Thanks for calling me smart. Uh. When did you.-"

"Graduate?" Frank nodded. "I was your age. I'm twenty three now." Frank still didn't know what he said. Even though the answer was quite simple. Gerard could see the blank expression on Franks face and rephrase. "Five years ago. Nineteen fourty nine."

Frank nodded to show he under stood. "So um. Mikey. are you still in school? I'm sorry. Is that rude to ask?" Gerard chuckled again. Not mocking the boy, but, he saw Frank being cute and innocent.

"It's okay kid. I'm a senior too. Same school and Shit. 'Ya know, Gerard here won't let me drop out. He s like my freaking mother or summit." Mikey chuckled. Frank was pleased he would probably be seeing him more around.

"So where is your parents? If you don't mind?" Frank questioned politely.

"Well Gerard moved out of the basement. Into his own place. 'Ya see? So I moved wit him. 'cos I could. 'Ya know?" Was the sly answer from Mikey way.

Frank found himself nodding in amazement. He simply found these brothers to be quite...awesome.

Who doesn't?

C'mon. Seriously.


"Well. Here ya. Go. Hope to see you around soon." Mikey said smiling. Frank stumbled out of the car and walked up to Mikey open window.

"Thank you so much for the ride. And thank you so much for every thing. Gerard." Frank said smiling back. Mikey waved and skidded off.

By now it was nearing six, and dark out side. Frank walked into his house and to be greeted by his mother.

"Oh Frank your finally home! Where have you been?" Linda asked lightly.

"I made new friends." Frank replied.

"Oh honey I've been worried sick....well anyways. how was school?"

Frank just stared at her like she was insane. But then he snapped out of it. He was not going to tell what he did today.

"It was interesting. Different." He added once he saw his mothers worried look. Even though she was never home-Frank wasn't going to question why she was now-she still cared, when she was. "It was fine. No-no trouble."

Linda smiled then Frank walked up to his bedroom.

**

The next day at school, he did not find Mikey at all.

He still sat with the Stew gang, because they apparently looked as though they were oblivious to what happens yesterday.

About a week went passed. There was still no show of the younger Way. So Frank still hung out with Patrick.They were still mean to Frank and bossed him around, and saying hurtful, crude, offensive jokes to him. Frank pretended not to care.

But at least they didn't ditch class at all. They didn't take Frank back to there homes. And most important, they didn't hit attack Frank at all. Only once, yesterday, on Thursday, Patrick passed an issue to Frank. Frank being to shy to deny. He played along. Patrick, after school, took Frank to the flag pole outside, and began to share their tongues in a sloppy French kiss.

Frank continued to look for Mikey at school. There being, Mikey wasn't as creepy as Frank thought.
Frank, more importantly, could not get the mind set of Gerard away. Gerard wouldn't leave his thoughts. Frank really wanted just to see him again. To make sure he's alright. Frank felt sad, knowing he'll probably never, ever, see him again.

Until a small tap landed on Franks shoulder.

Frank was walking alone in to hall corridor that leads to maths class. The class no body passed.

Unless your un like me. You passed. I could not to a simple mathmatical equation to save my life.

By the way, I know this is bad timing or whatever, but my friend said Gerard Way was....ugly. What the fuck?! She no longer a friend of mine. I warn you. You say that about Gerard fucking way, I will. Shove a cane so far up you ass you can taste it.

Seriously. Gerard. way. Now I'm fucking pissed off! I need my Berertta. No time for reason.

...

hmmm... Since Gerard is married, to Lyn-z. So obviously, no body has any chance..... I want to walk into a Gerard way look-a-like contest. Of Frank Iero contest. or any of them...

Okay, okay sorry, shall we presume.


Frank wasn't the best at it. He had a D in math. On the deep January day, this voice Sounded all too familiar. Not in a bad way.

"Frank?" Frank turned around to see Mikey behind him. He had thought that Mikey was avoiding him. He was happy to know that he was not.

"Mikey?" Frank questions back.

"Hey dude. How's it going?" Mikey asks nervously, as if Frank hated him.

"Good. Good. Uh you?" Frank informs back.

"Excellent."

"Uh. How's Gerard doing?" Frank now was struck was the divine grace of nervous-ness.

"He's doing good. I took the week off to help him." You couldn't cut the tension with a machette. So that's where Mikey was all week. Frank felt relieved, and again, stupid. "um...I was wondering, wanna come over after school. Gerard actually. Don't tell him I said this but, he miss you."

Frank could literally feel the scarlet rush to his face, he was blushing. "Yeah, yeah, I can come over."

"Cool. Well, I'll meet you outside later."

"Yeah. Totally." Mikey walked away. The truth was. Frank missed Gerard too.

**

"Can't, I'm sorry. But I can't.I'm busy today." Frank said feeling bad. Patrick, Pete, and Andy(?) had been siting in the last class of the day, pestering Frank into coming clubbing with them. Frank had said no because he had plans. Obviously.
The original plans were to go to the down town saloon. The Socs' owned that place. Then after, he wanted to do a quick hit on the Ways, bring Frank with to show that he was a true Soc. Patrick, intended, to finally have sex with Frank after wards. Frank being completely oblivious to that.

Patrick was now getting angry that Frank would disagree to him. He had been begging for the last ten minutes of class.

"What the fuck Frank?! Are you cheating on me? Got your eyes glued to others, is that it?" Patrick scolded. Lucky, they sat in the back of class, and no body cared about their problems. Frank was shivering. He was scared.

No answer from Frank.

"You know what!...are you scared Frankie? "

Still no answer.

"Hmmm." Patrick had calmed down a bit. "I've been nothing but nice to you. and. You go and betray me. Disobey me. Why Frank? Why?"

"My-my mother needs me at home." Frank bluntly lied. Andy knew the real reason. Frank liked and trusted Andy. Andy was nice to Frank and could be trusted, but only by Frank.

"Fine. I thought your friends was you top priorities. I was wrong. But I hope you know that you owe me.Frank." Patrick could make himself confusing at the best of times.

A slap struck across Franks face. Coming from Patricks bejeweled hand. Frank gasped at the surprise so did Andy. His face stung with crimson red. Franks first instinct is to rub his cheek. Before anyone could retaliate, the school bell rung.

The three Socs stood up with Frank. Patrick grabbed Frank by the collar and halted him out of the class room. In the hall Pete and Patrick pinned Frank to the grey locker. Patricks fist collided with Franks jaw, making an unnervingly crack with a pop. Frank knows how to take pain, he could handle that. One more blast, landing on Franks eye. Frank could already feel bruises forming.

"Hey! What the hell is going on here!? Go on! Get out!" A tall man old man walked up. He was presumed to be the principle or teacher of some sort. Andy, Pete, and Patrick all ran like the wind. Frank just stood there. Forcing his tears back in his eye socket.

"You A'ight kid?" The man asked. Frank just nodded and walked off. He really didn't care what the teachers had to say. they wouldn't help him anyways. He learned that years ago.

Frank stumbled through the main doors that lead outside to Mikey.

"Sup, my man? Woah! What happened to you face?" Mikey mocked Frank. laughing.

"Nothing." Frank kept eye contact at the ground below him, hair covering his face. He had two nasty gashes on his face. Frank looked like two more bad looks away from columbine.

I know columbine hasn't happend yet but that was the best description for Frank currently.

Emo much, Frank?

Sorry


"Damn dude. Well was it Socs? I saw them running." Mikey minimized his smirk to a flat line. Frank didn't reply, but just nodded. "All.Right.then. C'mon. Let's go."

Mikey and Frank drove off the fifteen minuets to the Way house. We walked into the small front door.

"Wait here. I will be right back. You know what. Walk down the hall and go to the basement. Gerard's room is there." Frank nodded and the two head their separate ways.

Frank top-toed down the basement stairs and quietly pushed the door open about a foot. Then Frank saw something he thought he-no one-would ever see.

Gerard was standing in the middle of the room.

Dripping wet.

Butt naked.

It looked as though Gerard was in the shower and he just got out, so he's changing. But it seems that Frank is oblivious to him. He just doesn't seem to notice.

Gerard walks to his dresser and pulls out some boxer shorts, and slips them on. Frank couldn't advert his eyes. The man was beautiful. Pale, colorless skin traveled up from head to toes. Frank bit his lip. The naked man pulled on some casual black trousers next. Frank seemed to be in his own world, he didn't notice him speaking:

"Frank?" His baritone voice questioned. Frank perked up immediately, and utterly embarrassed, that he had been watching the man naked; change. Luckily, he was smirking. "'Ya like what you see?"

Well there you go. chapter one. It did not go the way I wanted it. To lazy to start over.

Okay I will update Falling down a tunnel of glory as soon as Luci writes the next half. : D

-Eveey
-Coro's House of Story s
Sign up to rate and review this story