Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Porcelain Doll

Bitter Truth

by MyNomDePlume

"Don't you worry, babe. I'm going to make you feel all better," Derek purred. Brendon could only shudder in fear and anticipation.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [R] - Published: 2012-09-23 - Updated: 2012-09-23 - 1172 words

?Blocked
Heeeeeeey guys. So I've been wanting to post this specific chapter since the beginning of August and I finally got the last two chapters down a week or so ago and... yeah. I'm gonna shut up so you guys can read. Please tell me what you think! :)



A wicked laugh bubbled from Derek's lips as he watched his former boyfriend struggle and strain against the restraints in vain. His mouth watered when Brendon's weak muscles were repeatedly pulled taut by the ropes. The sound of helpless cries muffled by a filthy gag was exquisite music to his ears.

"I missed you, babe," he whispered, his voice laced with hunger as he traced Brendon's jaw-line. The younger man shivered and whimpered at the touch.

"Mph!"

"I've been looking for you, did you know that? For over a year, I've had people tracing your steps and reporting back to me, but enough about that. Now you’re mine again and that's all that matters."

Brendon stopped fighting against the restraints immediately. His muscles went slack and his protesting was cut short. Any thoughts of previous security slipped away as cold realization struck him like an icy dagger in his chest. He had never been safe. He was still and silent for a moment before he started shaking; barely visible at first, then like an earthquake. Derek froze, unsure of what was going on.

Then all hell broke loose.

Brendon was screaming - at least, attempting to scream - from behind the gag and pulling at the ropes with a new found strength.

"Just shut up! Shut the fuck up!" Derek shouted in a panicky voice.

But Brendon continued relentlessly, unsure of what else to do. His lungs and throat burned but he refused to be quiet. He was desperate.

Finally, Derek had enough. He raised his hand and smacked Brendon across the face so hard that the younger man's teeth rattled. Brendon's closed his mouth meekly and lowered his head. It was then that Derek noticed the tears staining the adolescent's cheeks. He raised his hand once more, but not to hit him. Brendon mistook the gesture, flinching and cowering and trying to protect himself. Derek ignored the younger man's petrified expression and used a single finger to wipe away a stream of tears. More tears followed, racing down Brendon's cheeks too fast for the older man to wipe away. Derek gave up and backed away slowly. His hand ran through his greasy hair in frustration, reminding him that he hadn't showered in almost a week. A split second later, he came up with a brilliant plan to calm the adolescent man.

"Don't you worry, babe. I'm going to make you feel all better," Derek purred.

Brendon could only shudder in fear and anticipation.




Brendon felt so helpless.

Derek had undressed him and tied him to the wall of what appeared to be a shower. The gag was now gone, but that didn't help much. The older man pulled his shirt over his head as he stepped into the shower and prepared to turn on the water. The shower-head burst into action, spraying the two men with perfectly warm water. Derek grabbed the soap bottle and poured some of the liquid into his hand delicately. He then began to lather Brendon's pale skin; first his shoulders, then his chest, trailing down ever so slowly. Brendon squirmed, terrified of what was coming next. He gasped loudly as a firm hand wrapped around his cock. He knew he shouldn't have been, but he was already hard. Derek's hand pumped up and down at a slow, steady pace, pulling soft moans from the younger man's mouth.

Brendon screwed his eyes shut and willed himself not to get any pleasure out of this. It was difficult to say the least; he hadn't had any sexual experience in his life besides his first time with Derek, but this was different. That first time was about pleasing Derek, this time was about pleasing Brendon. Sadly, it was doing just that.

"Tell me when you're close," Derek told him quietly before laying a trail of wet kisses from Brendon's collarbone to his parted lips. The older man's tongue slipped between Brendon's lips, probing his mouth slowly. The younger man tasted like coffee, cigarettes, and a little bit of sedative. The sedative wasn't strong enough to affect him, but enough to be noticeable.

At the same moment, Brendon felt something twist and turn in his gut and he knew that he was about 20 seconds away from coming. The intelligent part of his brain must've shut off because he complied with Derek's instructions and gasped, "close," into his ex-boyfriend's lips.

Without warning, the older man broke away from Brendon, leaving him desperate and wanting under the steady fall of shower water. A whimper escaped from his lips at the loss, revealing just how powerful the animalistic part of him was. He hated that part of him so much, but at that moment it was busy controlling most of his thoughts.

Derek shushed him and cooed, "Almost, babe, almost."

Brendon didn't understand what that meant right away, but he quickly figured it out when Derek swallowed him completely. His breathing became sharp and shallow and his vision swirled and blurred. That twisting feeling in his gut got much stronger and Brendon knew that he was practically five seconds away from coming in Derek's mouth. Derek knew that as well so he wrapped an arm around the younger boy's quivering leg and sucked as hard as he could.

"Fuck!" Brendon blurted out as he came into the older man's mouth. Derek continued bobbing his head up and down until Brendon was squirming beneath him. He then slowly rose to his feet and pressed his moist body against Brendon's. Derek attacked the younger man's lips fiercely with his own. His teeth found Brendon's bottom lip and bit down just hard enough to make the younger man part his lips and moan outright. Derek's tongue snaked into Brendon's mouth and started to battle the younger man's when he realized that he had already won. Brendon was still, allowing Derek to do whatever he pleased. The older man was frustrated with this; he preferred a fight.

"Kiss back," he commanded into the younger man's lips, but Brendon remained unmoving.

A seething flame of fury and lust ignited somewhere inside the older man. He wanted, wanted, wanted Brendon so badly and the throbbing bulge in his pants was proof enough. He began to grind into the younger man's leg as he kissed him viciously. His hand snaked into Brendon's hair and tugged roughly. The younger man's cry was muffled by Derek's mouth on his.

The older man pulled away for a moment to pant, "I know you heard me, babe. Do as I say."

Brendon refused once more; he was desperate to hold on to his last shred of dignity. Derek was beyond caring at that point, he knew what he wanted and he was going to get it.
Sign up to rate and review this story