Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Will We Get Through This?

Will We Get Through This? Ch. 11

by PARANOIDgrenade

Warning: Sexual Violence.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2012-10-05 - Updated: 2012-10-06 - 612 words - Complete

?Blocked
Gerard's P.O.V.
"TAKE THIS, BITCH!" I screamed. "AWW FUCK!" I heard Frank respond. I whacked him with the pillow over and over again. Everyone knows how vicious I am with pillow fights. "SOMEONE! HELP! I'M BEING RAPED BY A FUCKING PILLOW!" Frank called out. "I'll save you." Mikey said. God forbid that kid from yelling. I turned around to be hit in the face by a pillow. "Shit." I mumbled. I turned around to be whacked in the face by another pillow. "TAKE HIM DOWN! THEN HE CAN'T FIGHT BACK!" Frank barked. "NO! I promise I'll be good. Please, let me go." I cried. "Nah. It's fun when you beg." He replied. "STOP! DON'T TOUCH ME THERE, THAT IS MY PRIVATE SQUARE. R-A-P-E GET THOSE AWAY FROM ME!" I shrieked. "Uh guys, there's someone here to see you." Catherine told us from the door." "OK. Please get him off me, I'm pretty sure he's going to beat me with the pillow again." Frank got off of me and we stalked into the kitchen and who we saw we didn't expect at all. "Melissa! How are you?" we asked. "I'm good. Can you watch me while gwammy wuns ewwands?" she asked us back. "I'm sorry it's late, but it's urgent." Mrs.Corrango explained. "Yeah, that's fine. Ok Melissa, what do you want to do first?" I said. "Well, can we watch My Little Pony?" she asked shyly. "That's fine." I told her. We made our way to the living room and waited for Frank.


Frank's P.O.V.
Wait, what time is it? I thought. 9:54 p.m.? "Crap, "Crap, sorry to leave you hanging Gerard but I have to go home." I gushed while sprinting out of the house. It's funny since I live next door and I'm running. "Mom! I'm back!" I called out. "Try to be back earlier, Frank." She responded. I tried to make a run to my room only to be blocked by a drunk, dark, gigantic figure. "Where do you think you're going?" it spat on my face. "To my room." I answered quietly. "Not without me." It growled. "NO, I'm tired of being your sex toy. Leave me alone." I growled. "No, I'm your father and you will do as I say." STOP! I'M DONE. I'M GOING TO FINALLY TELL." I screamed. "SHUT UP! YOU'RE GOING TO YOUR ROOM AND DO AS I SAY.NOW" He yelled. "MOM! HELP! HE'S TRYING TO RAPE ME!" I cried. "Frankie!" I heard my mom call out desperately. But suddenly, it felt like time slowed down for my nightmares to leak into reality. I felt my own father drag me up the stairs and into my room. "please. Dad. Listen to reason for once." I whispered. "You know you like it." Dad moaned into my mouth. He took of his pants and underwear. "Stop! FRANK! THINK OF WHAT YOU'RE DOING! LET ME IN!" Mom yelled in between the locked door. He ignored her by ripping off my pants. I was so disgusted to see that he was erect. Seriously, how can a human being be turned on by this? I screamed in pain as he slammed into me. "MOM!" I screamed. He kept this up until he was basically "empty". "You're a better fuck than your mom has ever been." He spat on me once more. With that, he opened the door letting my tumbling mom in and left me there. "Frankie! I'm so sorry! How many times has he done this?" she cried. I clung onto her breathing her scent. I don't care how weird that sounded, I felt safe. Even though I'll never be safe. Never again.
Sign up to rate and review this story