Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto the Milf Hunter

Delivery to Tsume!

by qtjinla

Naruto delivers a message to Tsume.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-10-19 - Updated: 2012-10-19 - 1962 words

?Blocked
Naruto the Milf Hunter

0

NarutoxMilf Harem(Milfs or Milf aged women or expecting/impregnated women.)

0

Story Start

0

Naruto for the better part of the next few days was in bliss. He and Yoshino had been working some things out and he literally felt like a new person. After a very extensive session he was sent over to the Inuzuka residence to deliver a scroll to its Matriach, Inuzuka Tsume. He figured he owed Yoshino a favor for essentially turning her legs to Jello that day.

He made his way into the compound after identifying his purpose for being there. As he continued deeper into the compound his ears picked up a scream. Now after coming from the throes of bliss, the fact that someone else was partaking in a similar activity somehow went over Naruto's head. Rushing to the source of the noise he knocked down the door and nearly passed out at the sight he came upon . Shaggy brown hair, red-fang like tattoos, quite the womanly body and feral looking. It was none other than Inuzuka Tsume pleasuring herself with some penis shape object. She was completely naked, he caught a glance from the side of her full and womanly breasts and muscular stomach. Though what stood out was her round and plump behind.

The woman was so enthralled in ecstasy that she continued to penetrate her womb with the object over and over again hitting all her spots. With her free hand she kneaded her breasts as she moaned. ''That's it! Harder baby fuck me! Make me your bitch!''

''Holy shit!'' Naruto murmured finally catching her attention.

Normally Tsume would have pissed at this invasion of privacy, let alone someone ruining her alone time. Though when she saw who it was she decided to let it slide. In a few years the young blond would grow to be absolutely handsome, that much was obvious as he inherited many of his features from his father. Not to mention he had the Kyuubi sealed inside of him so at least stamina wise he would be killer in the sack. Tsume let out a scream as juices seeped out of her tanned body. She pulled out the toy and dryly asked, ''So care to explain why you broke into my room or should I call the ANBU?''

''I..Gomen I didn't mean...I'm sorry Inuzuka-sama, I was delivering a message from Yoshino-c-san and I heard a scream and...''
Tsume gave him a toothy smile. ''I'm sorry...Yoshina...chan?''

Naruo started turning red and cursed inwardly realizing the slip.

''Hhm...I was wondering why ol' hardass was so chipper nowadays. You have balls to stick it to Shikaku's wife kid. Not many guys would risk that...''

''I'm sorry...I was just delivering this scroll and...''

'''Set it on the desk over there!'' She ordered as Naruto did that. He made a motion for the door, ''Where do you think you're going?'' She asked as he tensed.

''I...well I thought I would...''

''You're not leaving quite yet foxy and by the thing in your pants I don't think you want to either,'' She pointed out as Naruto's erection was staring at her through his tight confines. ''I'll tell you what...if you come over here and do a good job I might keep what I know a secret.''

Naruto gulped and made his way over to the older woman. He knew he was trapped and their was no way he was going to be able to escape. Before he knew it he was on the bed, one hand ripping off his shirt and the other going down his pants. ''I-Inuzka-sama.''

''Call me Tsume-chan, Foxy-kun. After all you and I are going to be having a bit of fun from now on.''

Naruto squirmed and shuttered in delight as the elder woman grip his shaft in an iron like grip.

Tsume pressed her lips against Naruto with a rough kiss as she shoved her tongue into his mouth. While doing this she started stroking his hand hood until he was fully erect. Tsume then stopped the kiss and used her other hand to slid down his pants and boxers. ''We're going to do a little 69 foxy-kun. If you make me cum by licking me, I'll do something extra special for you,'' She cooed as she climbed on top of him. She mounted his face and leaned over so she was holding his shaft a few inches from his face.

Naruto could smell Tsume's arousal, and started to settle down. Naruto began lapping at her wet snatch as she ground er hips harder into her face.

Tsume stroke his tool and slowly bobbed up and down while swirling her tongue tip.
With reckless abandon which one could conclude to his experience he lapped at her core with eagerness. Naruto tried licking various spots until he heard her let loose a small squeal. Naruto continued flicking his tongue over that spot again and again until Tsume came, her liquid spraying Naruto's face. Despite all this he continued lapping up as Tsume stroke and sucked his tool. She then loosened her throat so she could deep throat him. She then began humming softly as Naruto bucked and spasm.

He then shot a thick stream of cum into her mouth. After slurping down the seed she climbed on top facing opposite away from him. Seeing Naruto mesmerized by her ass she decided to let him fill her there. ''You seem like the type of boy who wouldn't mind doing me in the ass.'' She spread her legs to allow him better access. Grabbing hold of his shaft she put the tip against the tight hole. She slowly descended on him as she moaned and Naruto whimpered. She gasped at the sensation of being pulled and nearly came right then and there.

''T-Tsume-chan! Aah it's so tight!'' He screamed as she used her anus to squeeze his dick.

''I'm the type of,'' moan, ''woman that likes it rough Foxy-kun.'' She groaned as she started rocking back and forth. ''So fuck me with everything you got.''

Despite the pain Naruto was lost in haze as Tsume clenched and unclenched her walls. Naruto humped feverishly at the jiggling behind currently mounting him. His hands snaked up to her breasts and where he started kneading them. ''Hhm that's it...'' She said as she dubbed her nails into his thigh causing him to grit his teeth. She increased the rates of her movement feeling Europa take over her. She then decided that a change of position was necessary. She stopped her movement and lifted herself off Naruto's tool despite his protests. Her beautiful buttocks jiggled slightly as she got on her hands and knees.

That heart-shaped seemed to call to him. He moved over and felt her buttocks as she moaned softly. Resting her head on one of the pillows Tsume arched her back so that her ass was up and her legs were spread. Taking his thick cock in his hand to steady it, Naruto leaned forward from behind Tsume. The head of his penis nudged the slit before pushing past the folds. It was indescribable, watching his erection sink deep into the older woman's body. He pushed in as far as he could go, and then just stayed there. It was hard not to just fuck her like mad, but Naruto managed. He could here dark whispers at the back of his mind. The voice seemed to fill him with knowledge as his more animalistic side came to life.

Naruto pulled out and slammed back into Tsume's folds causing her to moan. She panted heavily and gasped as he suddenly sunk his fangs into her collarbone. Though the ripples that followed the pleasurable actions took her mind off the consequence of this action. Gripping both her hips and holding her in place as he pound away. As he thrust harder and faster Tsume moaned as her breasts swayed and heat in her core built up. ''More!'' She demanded breathlessly. ''Fuck me harder damnit!'' She pushed back against him to get every inch of his cock embedded in her.

Naruto could feel her core clench around him. ''Inuzuka Tsume...you're my bitch!" He growled smacking her ass.

She was shocked that this young boy claimed her. She didn't think that if she got in this position of submissiveness he would dominate her seeing as he was so young. She figured that the Kyuubi had more of an effect then anyone thought, in a primal matter at the least.

He continued to pound into her snatch despite how she worked her muscles around his tool to bring him to orgasm. It was this type of fucking that Tsume enjoyed. The rough and hectic, animalistic style didn't require one to be all that experienced as some self induced actions while the coupling would be more then enough to induce an orgasm. Tsume suppressed a scream as she spasmed and came. She wasn't sure how much time had past, an hour or maybe two since they began, but she was surprised he was still going. She whimpered when he pulled out of her, but that didn't last long when she was flipped on her back as he entered from the front.

''I want to see my mate's face when she come,'' He told her roughly grabbing her breasts and pounding away. Tsume moved her hips according to her thrusts and felt another orgasm approaching. He had the stamina, the initiative, definitely the dominant factor down and had quite the endowment, but when it came to his oral and hand skills he was still quite lacking. Nothing that couldn't be changed with experience. With each jabbed she felt herself coming closer to the edge as she wrapped her legs around Naruto's waist pulling him in deeper then before. Naruto released her breasts letting them bounce freely as he massaged her stomach. He then sunk his teeth into the mark, the mate mark as Tsume threw her head back and like a wild animal as she came. Naruto shot his two streams of thick semen inside of Tsume coating her walls. He groaned as he pulled out and shot another spurt covering her stomach and one more on her breasts.

Breathlessly Tsume had only one thing to say, ''Oh yes...we're definitely going to be doing this some more.''

By the time they finished washing up and getting dressed it was getting close to nightfall. By then Tsume began explaining to Naruto what exactly he did.

''...and that's all to it Foxy-kun.''

Naruto had to use his hand to keep his jaw from dropping. He and Tsume were officially mated now. Because of that if he wanted to he would be able to claim clan head status and with most of the Inuzuka clan elders either retired or dead the only person who could really oppose him was Tsume who wasn't really capable seeing as she submitted to him.

Naruto had been thinking about building up his own clan if only in name so that when he eventually passed on he would have some people to continue his legacy. Seeing his state of shock Tsume sent him home and told them they would continue the discussion at a later time when both of them could be alone not having to worry about anyone happening in upon them.

000
Chapter End
0
Well I hope everyone is happy seeing as I've finally updated. Anyway it'll be awhile before I update this story again so yeah...don't persistently bug me about it like last time.
Sign up to rate and review this story