Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto the Milf Hunter

Wave Hottie! Part 2!

by qtjinla

Naruto bags another Milf!

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-10-19 - Updated: 2012-10-19 - 1590 words

?Blocked
Naruto the Milf Hunter

0

NarutoxMilf Harem(Milfs or Milf aged women or expecting/impregnated women.)

0

Author's Note

0

Was going to incorporate canon plot and stuff, but I decided I would just do stuff inbetween, before, and after events. As such this chapter will take place after the events of the bridge.

0

Story Start

0

Naruto had learned quite a few things since he started having special sessions with Yoshino. His impatience tempered and he was a bit more competent when it came to reading the emotions and behavior of the female sex. Though he still had his moments of dumbness, today was not one of those moments. He began to stir, awakening in the room that the Genin of Team Seven stayed when they arrived at Tazuna's home. His last memory was of that of the Bridge incident. He was jarred from his thoughts when Tsunami walked in, carrying a tray of tea.

''I see you're finally up.'' she said cheerfully, as she placed the tray on the table.''You've been out since yesterday.'' she said as Naruto nodded and chuckled as he remembered the wild celebration that carried on last night.

''Aah yes, the party...'' Naruto had been given what he thought was just very strong Iced Tea was in fact a very alcoholic beverage. ''Oh Kami!'' he grumbled, remembering something of another about being frisky and an angry Sakura. 'Oh well...not like I care about her dating anymore.' he casually thought.

"Hey! Where are my clothes?'' he asked, noticing he was wearing a robe a bit too large for his frame.

''They're currently being washed. So I got you...some of Kaiza's old things.'' she stated, a surge of pain reflected in his eyes.

''I see...well I can't stay...'' Naruto was about to get out of the bed as Tsunami pushed him back onto the bed.

"No you don't. YOU need to REST." she told him with a stern gaze. Ever since that 'incident' the two hardly exchanged a word or could look at each other without blessing. ''You've done more than enough.''

''But...I can't...I...I hate sitting still and doing nothing.'' Naruto whined, he wasn't lying. Yoshino theorized his rather rambunctiousness was a result of having more chakra than the average or ninjutsu expert would have.

''It's nice to take a rest. Now are you going to be a good boy or do I have to get Sakura-san in here?'' she asked as Naruto went deathly pale.

''I'll be good.'' he whimpered once more. ''B-But? What am I supposed to do? I can't sit here and do nothing. I'll go insane!'' he theoretically exclaimed. His eyes lit up,''Tell me about your life. Like when you were young or something.'' he added as Tsunami looked at him in surprise.

''I-It's been a long time since anyone asked me such a thing. I wouldn't want to bore you Naruto-san.'' she said as Naruto shook his head.

''Nonsense, its better than sitting here and wishing I was in a coma. Hell, considering Sakura's temper I'm surprised I'm not in a coma. I believe she might have a split personality or something. But you didn't hear that from me.'' he whispered, all 'hush-hush' as he looked around.

Tsunami couldn't help but giggle at the blond's antics. He was just so full of energy and kindness it was refreshing. ''If you insist...'' she said as she sat down on the bed. She was sure between her father and Kakashi they could find some sort of way to feed themselves and two adolescents. ''Well, I suppose I can begin when I was five. We had this cat that would show up every once and the wild and would cause troubles. All the adults hated the cat and gave the cat the nickname of Tora, for its ferociousness.''

'Oh lord...was there a chapter in the life of Tora I haven't hear?' Naruto thought as Tsunami continued her story. So much time passed as the two of them traded stories. It was interesting to learn that Tsunami used to be a seamstress before Gato's tyranny and Wave's economical decline. Getting to know Tsunami beyond just being a hostess and house wife made him began to think about the dimensions of the people he knew and just how well he knew his team mates. Somehow, during the throes of the conversation Naruto found himself sitting up next to Tsunami. And damn his hormones he couldn't help himself, he kissed her. She was startled to say, a cry escaped her mouth and she froze. Naruto expected her to pull away and scream, or maybe slap him which would followed by Naruto getting the axe from Tazuna. What he didn't expect was for Tsunami to start kissing back, wrapping an arm around his neck. He didn't know how, but he could feel the loneliness washing off her.

''Naruto-kun,'' she softly whispered. ''Even if its for a short while. Please...just for tonight, let me...'' she trailed off.

Naruto nodded, realizing what she meant. He submitted to her aggressive kisses, her touch and inhaled her scent. She smelled of lilacs and the ocean. Her touches were gentle yet passionate. Being with a civilian woman was different from a kunoichi. She wasn't as guarded as the others, in other words her complete focus could be placed into the sexual encounter without worrying about another shinobi stumbling upon them.

Naruto groaned at the sensation of Tsunami's hand. His pants already shredded and his erection freed from his boxers. His moans intensified when the woman engulfed him into her mouth.

Naruto breath hitched as he felt her slide her tongue up and down his shaft as she massaged his sack. After a couple of minutes of soft, sensuous sucking Naruto felt his sack tighten. With a warning cry, Tsunami let his cock slip out of her mouth as she stroked him a few times resulting in a small spurt of semen to fly unto the sheets. Grabbing her wrist, Naruto led her off the bed into a standing position before kissing her, nibbling on her lips as his left hand fondled her breasts. ''Turn around.'' Naruto purred into her rear. While some men favored breasts, Uzumaki Naruto was an ass man.

Tsunami turned around and felt him loosen the buttons on her dress in the back and he gently slid the dress off her shoulders and it fell the the floor. He laid a series of kisses down her neck, her collarbone, and back as his fingers glided against her skin. He finally got down to her panty clad reared and slipped them off as he began exploring her depths with his tongue to prepare her for penetration. Using his finger he slowly rubbed her clitoris while using the fingers of his left hand to slowly explore her walls. Satisfied that she was ready, and by ready flushed and sweating Naruto stopped up, taking a quick glance at her firm rear he nodded satisfied and gave her a light slap on her right ass cheek causing hr to yelp.

Naruto wrapped his arms around her waist, his face burying into her back of her neck as he pushed his cock into her folds, his pelvis coming arrest against her ass cheeks. Naruto went slow, hearing her gasp and feeling her shuttered. Laying more kisses onto the back of her neck, Naruto tightened his arms around her waist and waited for the resistance to die down before he started pumping into her. ''You're such a sexy woman Tsunami-chan! I feel like I'm going to explode into your pussy already.'' he growled, his hot breath stinging her ear and causing her to moan in delight.

''Oh Naruto-kun! H-Harder! This feels so good!'' she gasped as she reached out, using her hand to grab some hair as she turned her head and began kissing him furiously. Tsunami's sex life, with Inari's biological father and Kaiza was rather tame by comparison so doing something like this with a younger man excited her to no end. She felt vivacious, sexy and feeling sought after in a matter by a younger man made her feel great. Her walls in fact were busy milking the young man behind her. The kiss broke as the blond bent her over the bed, moving his hands to her shoulder as he began to hammer in and out of her.

Hearing the sounds of Tsunami's pleased cries was driving Naruto over the edge. Gooey foam seeping from his shaft as he threatened to come once more. Pulling out, Naruto flipped her over and ram into Tsunami causing her to cry out and arch her back in a mixture of pleasure and pain. He soon found himself ensnared tightly by the woman wrapping her legs around his waist. Their lips locked once more as they both spasmed and soon came to release. Tsunami's inner walls clamping down on Naruto, her contractions milking him for as he was worth. A rather loud grunt and spasm along with a few hip spasms signified that Naruto was finished.

As such Naruto pulled out and used his fingers, as directed by Tsunami to help bring her to release. What followed was soon spooning and passionate kissing as they laid there for a while in the afterglow before separating and bathing following by removing all evidence of their little encounter.
Sign up to rate and review this story