Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

The night

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY

Josh recalls that awful night

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [R] - Published: 2012-12-04 - Updated: 2012-12-05 - 850 words

?Blocked
Ch 43 tests again. 

Josh's POV


I watch him grab the 11-inch needle, and squeeze my eyes shut. Matt holds my hand, as I feel it push into my body. I whimper as he pulls out the needle. I am shaking again. Fuck. 

He gets the butterfly needle out, and sticks it in my arm, as blood goes through a tube. He takes that one out, and looks at the paramedics. 

"Admit him, we need to keep an eye on him. " 

I am taken to a hospital room, and am given one of those horrible gowns. 

"Can I keep my boxers on?" I ask. 

"Yes." The nurse replies, as I change. Thank god. 

Matt looks at me.  

"What?" 

"You look like a preggers lady..." 

"Fuck off Matt." 

"I'm just playin! You need to chill." 

"Get me out of this fucking dress, and I will legit marry you!" I snap.

Matt laughs, "sorry dude, they won't let you out of the gown." 

"Why the fuck not?!" I say, almost sobbing. 

A nurse comes in with a line of IV medicine. My head is spinning, and my stomach hurts. 

"Matt? When will the morning sickness quit? I hate this." 

He kisses me. I blink tears out of my eyes as Dr. Yosemite comes in. 

"Joshua, the baby will be fine, but we need to look at your test results."  

"Are they bad?" 

"No, just different. We need to see how the baby is growing." 

"Okay?" 

He hands me a paper that says my WBC count is a bit high, and the little fucker is fine. Great now I can go home.

"One thing Joshua. You may want to think about how the chd will be born. I can preform a Casearian section, and the child will be born. It is a painful surgery though, we do keep you awake for it, and there is a chance things could go horribly wrong." 

"Like, dying?" I whisper. 

"Well, yes. You or the child could die during this operation, since male pregnancies are so rare." 

I am scared shitless. 

"Matt? I'm fucking starving!" 

"You are?!" he gasps. "It's the fucking apocolypse!" 

"Fuck. I want a hot fudge sundae, with pickles, whipped cream, peanuts, gummy worms, and Oreos on it!" I say. 

"Dude, that sounds disgusting." 

"I'm preggers, what do you want from me?" 

"Nothing. Just eat the sundae when it comes...." 

"Okay, Joshua. Here is your sundae." 

Matt looks at it in horror. 

"If you puke I am not cleaning it up!" Matt says. 

I sit up, and eat the sundae. I'm smiling, as Matt looks away. These are some wierd-ass cravings. 

Matt looks at the nurse, "Is Josh going home?" 

"He looks much better than he did a few hours ago. We may let him out if the doc says its all right." 

Dr. Yosmite comes in. 

"Well Joshua, that certianly is a different sundae, but I looked over everything, and I feel that you can go back to the rehab centere." 

"How am I gonna get back? Matt came with me." 

"Ambulance. We just want you to be watched on the way back." 

"Again?!" 

"Just so we make sure you get back." 

I see two paramedics.

"Okay Josh, can you climb on this gurney?" 

"Yeah.."

I get on the gurney, and Matt comes with me. We are driven back to the centere, and everybody is staring at me. 

"Dude, that kid is preggers!" Someone whispers. 

I feel tears in my eyes. It's unbearable. I run to my room, still in my hospital gown. Matt races over to me.  I fall on the bed, crying. 

"Hey, what's wrong beauty?" He whispers.

"I don't wanna be a freak anymore! I'm thinking about aborting the kid!" I sob. 

Matt takes one of my hands. 

"I don't really know what you're going through, but you can do this. I know you can."  

"That's what everybody says!!" I wail. "But, they....they don't understand. I'm a freak Matt!!" 

He rubs my head, as he pulls me into a hug. I am crying into his shirt. 

"Matt? Why does something bad always happen to people who make a few mistakes?" 

"Oh, Joshie...I don't know." 

I wipe my eyes, "I wanna disappear. I don't wanna do this anymore...." 

He kisses me. 

I cry.

He kisses me again.

I cry harder. 

"Josh, baby. What happened the night you were raped?" 

I freeze. 

"We'll, I just shot up some heroin, and I got in the shitty part of town, I think. Then, I don't remember....wait. This guy said he'd sell me heroin, if I fucked him. I needed the heroin. Then, he pinned me down...and he raped me. I remember I was bleeding from the wound on my head. He slammed me into the ground. I cried the whole time. It was horrible...." 

I start to cry again. 

Matt gasps. 

"Oh god, Josh. I had no idea! I'm sorry...." 

Matt has tears in his eyes now. I want to die right now. I don't like people suffering for MY fuck-ups! 

hi Sam!!!! Super drama in this chappie :3 enjoy! Xo Jules  
Sign up to rate and review this story