Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja

Target Ayame

by TheLemonSage

During his training trip, Naruto is given a scroll which holds thesecrets in how to seduce and ensnare women. A scroll he uses at first on the women and kunoichi around him but soon on the Shinobi ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-01-12 - Updated: 2013-01-12 - 13418 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks.

Chapter 5: Target Ayame

Naruto was lying on his back in bed with his hands behind his head. He could hear that the shower was still going and although tempted to join the red-head decided to allow her to freshen up alone. He had a huge smile on his face due to how well his life had been going as of late. It turned a little lecherous as he thought of Tayuya, who upon getting out of bed had begun stretching her recently repaired muscles. When she had bent over to touch her toes while facing away from him, it had been all he could do not to leap from the bed and bury himself inside of her. When she straightened back up she had a little half-smile on her lips telling him that she knew what she had been doing to him.

As he laid there he knew he owed the Kyuubi something as a way of saying thanks so made his way into the seal. As he stepped in front of the bars he heard her say, “Enjoy your latest conquest?”

“Yes,” Naruto replied as he heard her footsteps in the water signaling her approach.

“Do you want something else?” Kyuubi asked.

“Well it wasn’t my original reason for coming here but now that you mention it. If the others agree can you give them that mark?”

“Easily,” Kyuubi replied, “Actually you should tell the Senju that you need some more time off for training.”

“What sort of training?”

“On how to put your mark on your conquests, and how to best use it,” Kyuubi said.

Naruto nodded before saying, “Okay, but what exactly will it entail?”

“Well the first part of the training will be in how to place the mark,” Kyuubi answered. “After that, well I will train you in how to sense its location and finally how to teleport yourself to it.”

“Wait, you mean this jutsu can lead to the Hiraishin,” Naruto exclaimed shocked. “That was the Fourth Hokage’s technique.”

“Yes, but Hiraishin is nothing more than a variation of summoning. Basically you summon yourself to wherever a previously placed seal is. In this case, the seal you will be putting on your conquests.”

“If it’s so simple why is it considered one of the most fearsome techniques out there?”

“Because for one, you humans make mountains out of a mole hills rather often, they see a man moving about a battlefield rather quickly decimating their forces and they don’t stop to consider how he is doing it till later.”

“But how do you know it?”

“I faced him in battle remember, and I’ve had sixteen years to think about my defeat as well as the techniques that he used. Besides there is a man out there who has mastered space-time jutsu to an even greater degree than your Fourth.”

“Thanks,” Naruto said excited to be learning another move so closely associated with his hero. Calming himself, he asked, “Who is this second man?”

Kyuubi looked away biting her lip considering whether or not to tell Naruto. Deciding against it for now, since it would lead to many other questions that in turn could possibly cause her to reveal her own origins said, “Pray you never meet him.”

Guessing that Kyuubi had her own trust issues to deal with, Naruto concentrated turning the seal into a replica of his apartment. The bars of the cage still remained and were where his door usually would have resided. Moving towards his leather chair he sat down and asked, “Are you wearing any undergarments under that kimono?” Kyuubi shook her head no, causing him to say, “Can you make some for yourself?”

Confused, she nodded holding a hand out; red chakra coalesced into a pair of red bikini panties. In the front, the material was clear accept for where it would cover her vagina, there the material was darker and in the shape of the fox mark that Naruto was beginning to see as his brand so to speak. “Good, very nice,” Naruto said pleased, “Now put them on.”

Kyuubi wondered what her host was getting at but complied slipping the panties on and pulled them up under her kimono. When they were on Naruto imagined himself in only his boxers and sure enough a moment later that was all he was wearing. He caught the look of hope in Kyuubi’s eyes but said, “I’m not going to sleep with you today. However you do deserve a reward.” Holding a hand up, he said, “Come here.”

Disappointed, Kyuubi nevertheless obeyed. She stopped in front of the sitting Naruto who took her hand and pulled her into his lap making sure she was straddling him. “I got this idea from what happened with Tayuya. The underwear is to make sure we don’t take things to far,” he said before grinding her into his hardening dick.

“Mmmm,” Kyuubi moaned allowing Naruto to set the pace. Eventually though Kyuubi wanted more so began to rock her hips back and forth faster. As her paced picked up the kimono that she wore began to open and Naruto decided it wouldn’t be out of line to give her a bit more so freed one of her breasts. Latching onto the nipple Kyuubi moaned her appreciation before wrapping her arms around his head and pulled him harder into her chest.

Kyuubi couldn’t believe how worked up she was getting by simply rubbing herself over his hardened member. Naruto nipped her nipple slightly, causing a delicious sensation to spread throughout her body. Kyuubi began grinding herself into her container harder and faster overriding the slower pace that Naruto had set.

“This…what…what do you call this?” Kyuubi managed to get out in panted breaths.

“It’s called dry humping,” Naruto responded with a groan. Looking down at his tented boxers that were beginning to get wet with a combination of his precum and Kyuubi’s own juices he said, “But why they call it that I’m not sure.”

Kyuubi began working herself back and forth along his member nearing her finish. With a loud deep moan she crossed the finish line. Tensing, she pulled Naruto into her as her release soaked her panties and his boxers.

As she caught her breath she noticed that Naruto had not released the white fluid that seemed to coincide with his own orgasms. Worried she did something wrong, she asked, “Why did you not cum? Did you not enjoy it?”

“It was very good,” Naruto said, “but I tend to need a bit more to orgasm.”

“Should I use my hands or mouth?” Kyuubi asked hoping it would lead to more.

“This is fine,” Naruto said gently extracting himself from beneath the woman.

Kyuubi crossed her arms while sitting in the chair as Naruto made his clothes reappear saying, “You’re going to have the Sound-nin pleasure you then.”

Hearing the jealousy in her voice Naruto said, “I don’t know but it isn’t impossible. However, I don’t want things to get too crazy between us yet. This was a small gift of pleasure as thanks for your help with Tayuya.”

Kyuubi was still upset but figured it was better than nothing. She could sense that Naruto was about to leave so quickly asked, “Can… can you kiss me before you go? Like the others.”

Naruto smiled and leaned down towards her placing a gentle kiss on her lips. Kyuubi froze not sure how to respond but before she could recover he pulled back. About to leave the seal Naruto said, “Thanks again for your help Kyuubi.” He then disappeared leaving the ancient creature turned woman wondering if there was a way to experience such things in the outside world again.

*****************************

Naruto awoke in the same position in his bed with a smile. The look on Kyuubi’s face after the kiss had been priceless, having been a combination of shock and pleasure. While the kiss had been rather chaste he figured it wasn’t everyday that an ancient entity decides to give up her first kiss.

He heard the shower cut off and after several minutes Tayuya came out wearing her hospital gown. Seeing her, he knew he needed to remember to get some real clothes for her later. “Feeling refreshed?” Naruto asked.

Tayuya smiled gently at him. She then surprised him saying, “Yes, it feels good to be able to clean and groom yourself, by the way I’ve left some directions for you.”

“What do you mean?” Naruto asked confused.

Tayuya raised her hospital gown above her waist and he could see that she had trimmed the unruly bush that had been between her legs before. All that remained was a trimmed patch in the shape of an arrow pointing down.

He gave a lecherous grin as he waved her towards him and said, “Thanks, but I think I know the way.”

Tayuya quickly moved to the bed and climbed above his head to straddle his face. Almost as soon as she lowered herself Naruto’s tongue was attacking her folds. Facing towards his feet from her position she could see the large tent that was being made under the covers of his blanket. Naruto’s tongue working its way inside of her caused her to lean forward.

Deciding to try her hand at pleasing him orally, she pushed the blanket down before reaching into the slit in his boxers and pulling out his cock. She fisted it several time and noticing a bit of precum forming on the tip gave it an experimental lick. After that she was hooked, quickly running her tongue up and down his length before swallowing what she could of it. Hearing Naruto groan his appreciation motivated Tayuya all the more in getting her creamy reward.

****************************

Hinata was carrying a bag having dropped by the hospital early the next morning to see if Naruto had managed to extract Tayuya. Catching Ino in the lobby, the blonde kunoichi had explained that Naruto had indeed gotten her out. Since Ino was tired from working all night as well as filling in paper work on Tayuya’s fake death. She had asked Hinata to run over to Naruto’s and drop off some clothes for the red-head. Not really needing a reason to visit Naruto, but glad she could help even in a small way she found a shop that was just opening and bought several outfits she thought would fit given the sizes Ino provided.

Arriving at Naruto’s apartment she thought about knocking but decided she would surprise him. However, she was the one surprised as she opened the unlocked door to see Naruto and who she assumed was Tayuya in a classic sixty-nine position. Salivating a little at the sight of the beautiful red-head doing her best to please Naruto’s wonderstick, Hinata took her shoes off quietly and with all the stealth her chosen profession afforded her, snuck up on the pair.

Tayuya was in heaven as Naruto continued to eat her out while she was doing her best to get him to cum. She was getting close to cumming herself, but refused to give in before making him do so as well. She felt his staff grow larger and was sure he was about to cum when she sensed a pair of eyes watching her. Looking up she came face to face with a smiling Hyuuga who was lying between Naruto’s spread legs with her hands resting on her chin. Her feet were kicking in the air behind her, all in all she looked like she was watching a movie not two people trying to get off.

Coming face to face with another girl was the last thing Tayuya expected, which caused her orgasm to sneak up on her. As she pulled back from the smiling Hyuuga to shout out her surprise and her release the prize she had been working so diligently for began to spew from the end of Naruto’s dick. The Hyuuga quickly moved in swallowing the load causing Tayuya to say, “Hey bitch that was fucking…”

The rest of her sentence was swallowed as Hinata grabbed her by the back of the head pulling her into a kiss, sharing the cum she had taken into her mouth. Tayuya was surprised, but didn’t pull back as she felt the Hyuuga’s tongue begin to wrestle with hers passing the still warm load between them. Tayuya figured Naruto must have been watching them kiss as she felt the softening dick she still held onto suddenly begin to grow stiff again.

Ending the kiss Tayuya looked back to see Naruto with a huge smile on his face. Commenting on it she said, “You fucking perv. You must really enjoy seeing two girls kiss. Don’t you?”

“Almost as much as it appeared you enjoyed kissing her,” Naruto said cheekily causing Tayuya to blush. “Morning Hinata.”

“Good-morning Naruto,” Hinata replied, “It seems Tayuya has agreed to help you. I brought her some clothes.”

“Thanks.”

“Oh I know how you can really thank me,” Hinata said pulling her pants down.

“Hey, I’m not done here,” Tayuya said stroking him and maneuvered him towards her entrance.

“Don’t worry,” Hinata said working her way towards Naruto’s face, straddling it, “I’m sure Naruto can think of some way to please me.” He apparently had an idea or two as he buried his face between her legs and reached his hands up to cup and play with her breasts.

Tayuya meanwhile had planted her feet on either side of Naruto and was using her legs to raise and lower herself on his dick. She found the situation rather surreal as she watched the back of the Hyuuga’s head shake back and forth as she moaned her appreciation for Naruto’s efforts. She also found that the Hyuuga’s moans added to her own stimulation as she began to pinch one of her nipples.

She closed her eyes after giving it a particularly hard pinch and felt the bed shift when she opened them again she found Hinata had spun to face her. Hinata quickly latched onto her other nipple rolling it with her tongue causing Tayuya to moan and place her hand into Hinata’s hair pulling her closer. “Oh fuck me,” Tayuya groaned, “this is fucking crazy.”

“What’s crazy about it,” Hinata said pulling her mouth away from Tayuya’s tit, “Didn’t Naruto tell you about his other lovers… yes right there Naruto. Just sit back and enjoy.” Hinata finished her sentence with a kiss and Tayuya decided to take the advice. She had just closed her eyes to bask in the sensation when she was suddenly pushed onto her back and found herself feeling suddenly empty as Naruto had pulled out of her.

“Hey what the fuck,” she said opening them to see Hinata on all fours above her with her pubic mound pressed against hers.

Kneeling behind Hinata was Naruto who began rubbing the tip of his cock along both girls’ slits. Both girls shivered and Tayuya moaned as Naruto entered back into her. As Naruto pistoned into her, Tayuya felt Hinata’s thighs pushing her own legs back as well as the delicious way her nipples rubbed against the Hyuuga’s still clothed chest. But just as she was really getting to her limit Naruto suddenly removed himself from her. She didn’t have to wonder where he went long as suddenly Hinata arched her back more giving off a throaty moan as Naruto began to pound her. Just as she was about to complain about the lack of attention Naruto reached down and began to finger her opening. Although, she would have preferred his meat stick she found that it was better than nothing and it prevented her from cooling down too much.

Closing her eyes to enjoy the sensations she was experiencing Tayuya heard Hinata whimper and a moment later Naruto removed his fingers to replace it with his cock. “Ah fuck,” she moaned as he buried himself in her before moving at the pace he had set before switching to Hinata. As Tayuya approached her release, Naruto suddenly switched again. Moaning at the loss, she decided to make it so that Hinata would cum so that he would finish inside her so began unzipping the Hyuuga’s jacket. Naruto saw what she was doing so pulled the panting girl up towards his chest making it easy for Tayuya to remove the jacket. He then pulled Hinata’s shirt over her head exposing her chest for the red-head to explore.

Tayuya at first simply groped them rather clumsily, not sure what to do, but then simply began to do the things that had worked for her in her limited self explorations. Hinata quickly responded and when Naruto let go of her she fell forward her arms holding herself above the red-head. As Hinata’s tits dangled in front of her, Tayuya sucked one of her nipples into her mouth.

She also reached between the madly moaning Hyuuga’s legs to begin rubbing her clit. “N- no… cumming,” Hinata screamed rather loudly.

“Good,” Tayuya said pushing the girl to the side as she collapsed. Wrapping her legs around Naruto’s waist she pulled him forward. Pulling his face close to hers she kissed him hard and said, “Now stop fucking around and make me cum motherfucker.”

“Your wish is my command,” Naruto said sliding back into her velvet vice, where he proceeded to pound her into the mattress.

“Yes…that’s it,” Tayuya began yelling, “fuck me you bastard.”

As Tayuya began to repeat her favorite word over and over again as she approached her much needed release. When Naruto buried his staff into her and flooded her channel with his own release she tensed around him and screamed, “FFFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.”

As the pair slowly caught their breath with Hinata beginning to show signs of life again they heard a calm voice say, “You don’t say.”

Tayuya instantly reacted, trying to get into a defensive stance but found it difficult considering the sweating blond on top of her. She relaxed slightly when Naruto did move he did so calmly sitting back and made no effort to cover himself. Sitting in a brown leather chair was a beautiful blonde about their age, but who carried herself as someone far older. Standing behind her was Ino, who appeared about dead on her feet due to her lack of sleep.

The sitting woman whose head was resting on her fist and whose legs were crossed as she looked on at the recovering threesome said, “I was under the impression that you would be waiting a while before seducing Tayuya.”

Shrugging Naruto said, “It just sort of happened.”

Having experienced some of the greatest pleasure she had ever known Tayuya said, “Not that it’s any of your fucking business.”

The blonde lifted an eyebrow and Tayuya noticed Ino cringe. “Come here,” the Blonde woman said with an air of authority that had Tayuya following her command without thinking. When Tayuya leaned in close enough, the blonde brought her other hand up and looked like she was about to flick her on the forehead.

Luckily for the still nude red-head she wasn’t sent through Naruto’s window because the jinchuriki guessing what was about to happen moved quickly grabbing Tsunade’s hand saying, “I don’t think sending her back to the hospital is really the best thing to do after making it look like she died, Tsunade.”

“Fine,” Tsunade said her voice making it clear she disagreed. “But in the future you should lock your door, as you don’t want the wrong person like say Sakura barging into your apartment, especially if you’re going to make so much noise.”

Smirking, the Naruto replied, “Yeah, like a locked door is going to really slow her down if she’s determined to enter.

Tsunade shrugged saying, “Still the last thing you need is for the wrong person to come barging in at the wrong moment.”

Tayuya found the scene rather surreal as she was still standing in the room nude with a still partially blissed out Hyuuga. And upon finally recognizing that Naruto had called the woman Tsunade said, “Your Tsunade of the Sannin. Wow, Orochimaru said you were vain but to henge yourself to look like some eighteen year old…”

She trailed off as the woman’s honey brown eyes narrowed dangerously, but she addressed Naruto as she said, “You better make her keep her mouth shut or the only thing that’s going to be false on her death certificate is the time.”

Naruto chuckled nervously hoping that Tayuya would get the hint and apparently she did as she sat on the bed. Sitting next to the red-head who rested her head on his shoulder Naruto asked, “I take it you have something that we all need to discuss since you brought Ino with.”

Tsunade nodded, but noticing the black mark on Tayuya’s neck said, “We’ll get to that. What’s that on her neck has the curse mark returned?”

“No,” Naruto replied, “Kyuubi made it to let me keep track of her as she moves outside the village. She also claims with some training I’ll be able to teleport to wherever she is.”

Tsunade’s eyes went wide as she asked, “She believes she can teach you the Hiraishin?”

“Yeah, also I would like to place it on you three as well,” Naruto said.

Hinata joining the conversation draped herself over his back saying, “I’d gladly wear your mark Naruto.”

“Me too,” Ino said tiredly, “but I think I’d like to put mine someplace more private.”

“That would probably be for the best,” Naruto agreed before directing his attention towards Tsunade.

Tsunade smiled and nodded before asking, “Will it allow us to sense where you are?”

“I didn’t ask, but why?”

“That way if Akatsuki does manage to grab you we’ll be able to find you,” Tsunade said her voice and face giving away how worried she was at the prospect of that happening. He could see a similar look of worry on Ino’s face as well and he assumed one was on Hinata’s.

Tayuya lifted her head off of Naruto’s shoulder to say, “Who the fuck is that and why would they want him?”

Tsunade focused her attention onto Tayuya to say, “Orochimaru never spoke of them? He used to be a member and Kabuto used to be a spy for them.”

“Ha, tell me another,” Tayuya said referring to Kabuto, “That ass-licker would never turn against Orochimaru…” She stopped for a moment before saying, “although when he first joined up he was rather different.”

“Really,” Tsunade said leaning forward, “How so?”

“Well, at first he was sort of different, more about proving himself to be super efficient for Orochimaru, but he didn’t really seem to have any pride in it and he seemed a little to… I don’t know... detached from what he accomplished to be putting in that much effort,” Tayuya said as she recalled memories of a young Kabuto. “Orochimaru always sort of smiled at him whenever he would show off. Like he was aware of some great joke, then one day he called Kabuto to his lab and his personality did a complete one eighty. He still wanted to prove himself, but he seemed way more devoted and whenever Orochimaru praised him you could tell that Kabuto took it to heart.”

“I take it this was about ten years ago,” Tsunade said making it sound like a fact.

“Yeah, but how could you know that?”

“I became curious about the little pest after he proved to be such a strong opponent back… well back when I was feeling sorry for myself. He graduated from the academy at age ten after being adopted by one of our medics. When he was thirteen his original team was found butchered, considering what we’ve recently learned I believe it was done by Sasori,” Tsunade said.

“Why,” Ino asked having seen how despondent Sakura had become due to the failure of the mission in which the spectacled spy had played a huge part.

“Because when Orochimaru was in Akatsuki, he was partnered with Sasori,” Tsunade replied. “I have little doubt that at some point Sasori learned Orochimaru intended to cause trouble for the Leaf so chose an agent that would prove tempting for him. A son of a high ranking official in the Konoha medical program was truly about as great a choice as possible. Even if he turned up a year later such as Kabuto did. His father’s station all but guaranteed that his whereabouts wouldn’t be looked into as deeply as they should have been.”

“But if he was turned by Sasori why would he work for Orochimaru?” Naruto asked confused.

“Well, I believe that the change in personality that Tayuya noticed is the reason,” Tsunade said. “Think back to your last mission. Remember the Suna councilor that posed as Itachi?” Receiving a nod from her young lover she said, “Well up until just before Gaara’s capture, he was one of Suna’s most dedicated shinobi for stopping Akatsuki. Sasori must have had some jutsu for controlling or at the very least implanting whole personalities into his spies.”

Changing the subject Tsunade said, “In any case, Tayuya we’ll fill you in on them later. Now Naruto did you use the Temptation’s Touch on Tayuya.”

“No, I told you it just sort of happened,” Naruto said, “Why?”

“Hinata,” Tsunade said ignoring his question for the moment.

The nude Hyuuga straightened against Naruto’s back a little as the Hokage called her name saying, “Yes Milady.”

“I told you that you can call me Tsunade when it’s just us. But regardless, activate your Byakugan and tell me what you see of Tayuya’s chakra.”

Doing as commanded, she noticed that much like them Tayuya’s chakra was green, except hers was a darker almost forest green while the other three women were lighter being lime like in comparison. After reporting what she saw Tsunade said, “Keep it going for the moment. I suspected as much”

Naruto confused asked, “What’s going on?”

“When you used the Temptation’s Touch on us, you injected your chakra into ours,” Tsunade explained. “That led me to believe that the jutsu besides increasing our arousal changed our own chakra to make us have to obey your commands.”

“But I didn’t use it on Tayuya,” Naruto said quickly sounding defensive.

“I believe you,” Tsunade said reassuringly, “However a change to her chakra network has still occurred. I now believe that the Temptation’s Touch is just that, it tempts the woman it targets into sleeping with the user. If I’m right, I believe should a woman manage to refuse to sleep with the user her chakra will return to normal in a few days. Yet, if she does succumb and sleep with the jutsu caster then the changes become permanent or in Tayuya’s case no initial stage where she can refuse.”

Naruto seemed to digest that before saying, “Why wasn’t any of this in the scroll?”

“That’s because I believe Kanji gave you just enough information to make you dangerous,” Tsunade answered.

“Dangerous,” Naruto said a frown appearing on his lips.

Tayuya glared at Tsunade surprising her but she carried on saying, “I didn’t mean it like you would hurt people, but that he gave you enough information to let you get into trouble or worse lead you down a dark path.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well for instance, the first stage had you learn how to channel and in a sense tune your chakra just right, correct,” Tsunade asked and waited until Naruto nodded before continuing, “It then gave you the technique it called the Temptation’s Touch, before giving you tips in how to use it. Yet, it was that tuning of your chakra that was the most important as your chakra is still tuned like that. Therefore, during sex regardless of whether you meant to or not, you binded Tayuya to you since there is some chakra exchanged during the act.”

“Wait, so you’re saying that Kanji could have raped that woman he said he seduced and…”

“She would be enthralled to him without ever getting the choice to chose,” Tsunade finished. “But we can’t be sure that is the case just yet. Unfortunately Hidden Hotsprings Village is rather difficult to get information from. They may no longer view themselves as a shinobi village but those secrets they seduce from their visitors they sell for quite the profit. But that means they keep their own rather well, and it’s possible that Kanji only managed to steal an incomplete scroll when he defected.”

“We should fucking investigate,” Tayuya said forcefully.

“Agreed, but it will be difficult for Konoha to infiltrate the village since Hotsprings has a roster of our active ninja,” Tsunade said angrily.

“What! How did they get that?” Naruto exclaimed.

“Our precious Daimyo gave it to them as a show of good faith during a recent negotiation, which means any kunoichi we send, would instantly be spotted and a henge would only get them so far. And naturally sending shinobi is out of the question so for now that’s a dead end.” Getting back to the point she wanted to make, Tsunade said, “But it may be possible to find out if any woman seduced or taken by this jutsu wants to be there or not.”

“How?” Naruto asked.

“Well first let me ask Tayuya a question.” Addressing the red-head Tsunade asked, “Why did you sleep with him last night?”

Put on the spot Tayuya blushed, but said, “I don’t really know. But he made me feel special and… he could have forced me by making it a part of waking me up. But he said he was going to do it regardless and well one thing led to another and…”

Tsunade smiled before asking, “Do you regret it?”

“No,” was Tayuya’s quick response.

Naruto was pleased but asked, “But what it I ordered her to say that?”

“A good question,” Tsunade admitted but said, “however, my inquires were just to give me some information about her. I believe the real proof is in the fact that her chakra is a darker green then our own.” Naruto as well as Hinata and Ino looked at her wishing she would get to the point so she continued, “You used some decent shinobi tactics to get close to Ino, Hinata, and myself in order to use the Temptation’s Touch and although you gave us each the choice to back off. I believe that in a sense each of us has doubts about just how we feel now. Tayuya on the other hand doesn’t.”

Hinata took affront to that, since Tsunade was implying that in a sense the red-head’s feeling were purer then her own saying, “That not true. I loved Naruto since the academy and…”

“And,” Tsunade said cutting her off, “lacked the spine to make your feelings known.” Seeing the hurt in Hinata’s face she said, “I’m sorry, but we need to be honest here Hinata. Besides the doubts might not stem from your feeling for him, but for why you were even chosen.”

Deciding to give her own example of why she believed her chakra wasn’t as dark as Tayuya’s she said, “I harbored feelings for Naruto long before now. In fact I was ashamed of them, I felt like a dirty old woman who was robbing a cradle. However, I couldn’t help them because Naruto has so many of the qualities I would want in a lover.” She could see Naruto was shocked by what she said and when he was about to reassure her that he didn’t feel that way she held up a hand to stop him. Collecting her thoughts she said, “My doubts stem from the simple fact that if he hadn’t been given this jutsu. I don’t think he would have slept with me. And truthfully I fear he only did so because of my position.”

“But I do care for you Tsunade,” Naruto said.

“I know Naruto, but would we be here now if you hadn’t been given that jutsu. Let’s face facts; we’ve all been changed by it besides the obvious of being bonded to you.”

“What do you mean?” Ino asked no longer feeling tired.

Smiling she answered, “Take Hinata, Naruto, and Tayuya for example. All of them are sitting around naked like it’s the most natural thing in the world. Yet, Hinata wore an oversized jacket and baggy clothes to hide her body from everyone. Tayuya has never met any of us before yesterday and yet she isn’t bothered by her own lack of clothing. Not to mention much like you and I, Ino they appeared to have no problem sleeping with Naruto at the same time. Not to mention all of our seemingly being okay with the idea of Naruto taking on more lovers.”

“So you are saying everything you feel for me is fake then,” Naruto said hurt.

“No, Naruto,” Tsunade said her tone carrying a hint of admonishment, “I’m simply saying that at the moment Tayuya is more sure about her role in your life then us. But in time our doubts will disappear and let me prove it. My original point was the color of our chakra holds the hint of how we feel towards the person we are bonded too. Now Hinata watch carefully. Naruto, I want you to order me to do something you know will make me embarrassed or upset even angry. Understand?”

He didn’t really but said, “Okay, I want you to henge yourself into what you used to truly look like.” As soon as he said it, Naruto knew he had picked the perfect thing. Regardless of whether it was her now or not, Tsunade truly hated her old appearance. Therefore she tried to resist, but found it impossible when he repeated the command.

Finally as her hands began to move to in front of her she begged, “Please Naruto that’s enough.” But he kept his face impassive having guessed at her point. When Tsunade came to believe he was truly going to make her do it a look of betrayal appeared on her face. It lasted right up until her hands formed the sign to henge herself and Naruto told her to stop.

Tsunade didn’t blow up like he expected instead calming since in a sense her results would probably have been tainted had Naruto not convinced her that he was going to make her do it. Directing her gaze to Hinata she asked, “Well?”

“Your chakra darkened.”

“Ha, guess you were wrong,” Ino said not sure why she was so affronted that someone that knew Naruto for such a short period of time was in some way closer to him.

“No Ino,” Hinata said, “It didn’t turn a darker green, but almost black.”

“I understand,” Naruto said feeling a slight bit of relief at the revelation. “Black is a negative emotion and green is positive.”

“I would say green is more of a positive neutral,” Tsunade said admitting her feelings on the matter. “In a sense you have to think about it like a real relationship Naruto. Treat your women right, and their feelings for you will grow and reflect that. But the opposite will also ring true.”

Naruto nodded saying, “I promise I’ll always do right by all of you.”

Smiling Tsunade said, “You know a real man always keeps his promises.”

Returning it Naruto said, “I said it and I never go back on my word.”

“Good,” Tsunade said, “Ino you’re free to leave to get some sleep. Hinata after the two of you clean up, I want you to take Tayuya to Training Ground S. It has special privacy barriers. There I want you to evaluate her skills.”

“Hey I don’t need an evaluation,” Tayuya complained.

“I believe you do,” Tsunade said, “If you are going to be operating alone you are going to need more than a handful of genjutsu and a flute. Also, I want a list of any of Orochimaru’s kunoichi who may make a valuable target.”

“Afraid there’s only one I can think of,” Tayuya said forced to concede that Tsunade had a point.

“Okay well I’ll give you a book where you can record the information and will also contain bio’s on some of the kunoichi that we do know about.” Tsunade noticed that Ino had left the apartment so said, “Now why don’t you two jump into the shower as Naruto has someplace to be.”

“I do?” he asked confused.

Tsunade nodded before uncrossing her legs showing that beneath her skirt she wasn’t wearing panties. Reaching between her legs she spread her lips for him to see that they were quite wet from her witnessing his earlier actions as well as a result of his nakedness. Giving a lecherous smile he said, “How can I say no to such a warm invitation?”

“You don’t,” Tsunade replied leaning back into the chair as Naruto took his place between her legs. Tayuya shook her head as the Sannin began moaning as Naruto began moving within her. Wondering what other surprises her life had in store for her she made her way to the shower figuring the sooner she got her evaluation out of the way, the sooner it would be that it was her he was plowing.

*****************************

Naruto rubbed along his neck where Tsunade’s hickey was. It was located near his collarbone so his jacket collar covered it up. He smiled as he remembered Hinata and Tayuya leaving his bathroom to find Tsunade riding him with her lips pressed to the spot. After they had left she had let go of it and when he asked her what she was doing she had told him that if she was going to be wearing his mark then he was going to be wearing hers.

He didn’t mind and if anything it put his mind at ease about learning that the girls were suffering from doubts about their current situation. He just hoped the rest of them didn’t decide to mark him similarly as depending on how many he actually charmed he may run out of real estate.

Arriving at the training field he found the barrier in place so announced himself. A moment later it disappeared and reappeared after he entered. As soon as it was back in place Tayuya and Hinata appeared since the barrier prevented people from seeing in. Hinata reported that Tayuya’s taijutsu and ninjutsu were rather weak. Deciding to help her with taijutsu first he created a clone, but when Tayuya scoffed saying she’d handle it easily. He simply smirked and created a few hundred more. Leaving the red-head to face the small army he had made he pulled into himself to begin his training with Kyuubi.

He found the seal world still appeared to look like his apartment. Kyuubi was sitting in his chair and upon seeing him, blushed probably still thinking of his last visit. Standing she asked, “Ready to begin?”

Upon his nodding she said, “Good. Now tell me, what do you remember about my placing the mark on Tayuya?”

“Well…” Naruto said thinking a moment, “First my name appeared and then…”

“Okay stop. That is the mark. The fox is simply decoration to cover it,” Kyuubi explained. She could see Naruto was confused so explained, “Have you ever noticed that when you summon, that lines appear on the ground?” When Naruto nodded she said, “That’s because summoning is a form of Ninjutsu and Fuuinjutsu.”

“Sealing arts,” Naruto said his confusing growing.

“Yes,” Kyuubi said, “You said your name appeared on Tayuya first, but in truth the seal simply appears in the form of your name.”

Creating a replica of Tayuya in Naruto’s mind, Kyuubi began to replay the seal appearing again. Watching his name appear, he noticed that it did so piecemeal with the black marks actually being smaller writing. Turning towards Kyuubi who was watching him, he asked, “So what you are telling me those little marks are what makes the mark actually work?”

“They are the formula by which the mark will work,” Kyuubi said, “Please lift your shirt.”

Naruto hesitated wondering for a moment if it was a way for Kyuubi to analyze his seal. She picked up on that and with a sigh said, “Never mind.” With a wave of her hand the mark of Naruto’s name appeared on the wall except it was blown up so that he could see all the little symbols that made it up. “Fuuinjutsu is probably the most powerful of all jutsu as it literally can allow you to do anything. However, the trick is coming up with the formula.” Moving towards the wall she indicated the portion that made up the NA of his name and said, “This is where I set the ability for you to locate and track your women.”

“Can they use it to find me,” Naruto asked remembering Tsunade’s question.

“No,” Kyuubi said, “Or perhaps it best to say, not yet.” Waving her hand several symbols appeared as other disappeared. “There now it works both ways. Next, this section is the Hiraishin portion of the mark. Here I can alter the color that people will see upon you using it or even if there is a flash or not.”

“What’s it set to now?”

“Red,” Kyuubi answered, “But if that color…”

“Its fine,” Naruto said and smiled seeing Kyuubi’s pleased grin, “I was merely curious. But why would it matter or be something people bothered with anyway.”

“Well, think about when you summon a toad. That cloud of smoke that accompanies summoning is set up in the formula. But it isn’t there just for looks and serves a strategic purpose. When you summon a creature it has no idea what it’s being summoned into. It uses the time the smoke buys it to get a feel of the situation. Whether or not a battle is taking place, does it need to attack or defend, but all of that smoke comes down to a simple line within all those marks that appear when you summon. Now we’ll begin to learn how to best utilize the mark…”

****************************

Sakura frowned as she saw Naruto approaching Ichiraku with Hinata and Ino. They were all talking with Naruto explaining something in the animated way that he usually used when he was describing a new jutsu. She supposed that made sense since he had secluded himself at one of the five private training grounds that came with barriers. However it made her wonder why if he wanted privacy so much was he telling Ino and Hinata what he was up to?

“Hey Naruto,” she said trying not to sound bitter about his avoiding her recently. However she supposed it was fair to say he wasn’t avoiding her, just that he wasn’t going out of his way to see her.

“Hello Sakura,” he replied politely if somewhat distantly, “What are you doing here?”

“Looking for you,” she thought but said, “I was just in the mood for some ramen, I guess.”

“Well you came to the right place,” was his reply as he raised the flap of the stand for Ino and Hinata. He followed them in leaving Sakura outside who quickly followed. She frowned when she noticed that both Ino and Hinata had taken the spots on either side of her teammate.

Sitting next to Ino, Sakura noticed that Ayame was talking to the blonde boy she believed was the Ramen stand girl’s boyfriend. She noticed that Ino was staring at the pair rather hard and seemed to be analyzing something. She ignored Ino in favor of starting a conversation with her teammate saying, “What have you been up too lately Naruto?”

“Just more training Sakura,” Naruto replied, “How about you?”

Ino listened with half an ear as Sakura began talking about what she had been doing at the hospital. “Forehead, you’re so jealous it isn’t even funny,” Ino thought having picked up all of Sakura’s little tells about just how upset she was about Naruto paying more attention to Hinata and her.

Her conveniently being at the stand just further proved it to the blonde kunoichi. Especially since Ino had noticed that Sakura had left footprints in the dust on the road in front of the stand that suggested she had been there for a while. But her friend coming to terms with the fact that Naruto may be more important to her then she thought wasn’t what interested her at the moment.

No that was Ayame. The young waitress had come over to take their orders, but was now talking to her boyfriend again. But the small glances she sent their way, or more precisely Naruto’s told Ino the real story. In the past three days since Naruto had begun training in how to apply and use his new mark they had eaten lunch at the ramen stand every day. Ayame had introduced her boyfriend whose name was Toshio. Ino being the gossip that she was had believed she had heard of him from somewhere.

Ayame’s boyfriend looked at her and licked his lips slightly like he was thinking of approaching her, away from Ayame naturally. Ino had been doing a little digging into the boy after meeting him and had been right, she had heard of him. But he was nothing like the man he was pretending to be right now, which was namely Naruto. As Toshio was a well known player, and was often called the Virgin Killer in some circles.

If Ino had to guess, Toshio had set his sights on Ayame believing her to be another virgin that he could seduce into bed. “He isn’t even really blonde,” Ino thought angrily having heard from some of the girls he had deflowered in the past. She glared at him in such a way that he looked away quickly causing her to smile slightly. She also believed she knew why he was acting like Naruto and that was because Ayame had a thing for everyone’s favorite jinchuriki. Toshio was hoping to use that as the wedge to pry Ayame’s legs open.

In the past three days Ino had become more and more convinced her theory was accurate. It was easy to see that Ayame was smitten with Naruto as whenever he entered the stand she would give him most of her attention. The only reason she wasn’t doing so now was partly due to Toshio, but she believed Hinata and her were also playing a part since they had become semi-permanent eating partners with Naruto. But it still didn’t stop Ayame from dropping whatever she was doing, including listening to her boyfriend if Naruto asked her for anything. Something Ino knew was really pissing Toshio off.

Naruto asked for another bowl of ramen and the waitress quickly moved away from her boyfriend who was in mid-sentence to fulfill his request. It was at that moment that Ino decided she was going to help give the ramen girl exactly what she wanted, a night with Naruto.

*****************************

Hinata was lost in thought as Ino and she had left the ramen stand. Hinata took a small amount of pleasure in seeing Naruto ignore Sakura or at the least keep her at arm’s length. She figured it was due to some of the resentment that all throughout the Academy she had wished to be the medic and that she enjoyed the fact that in a sense now she was as Naruto devoted his time towards her leaving Sakura out in the cold.

When Sakura had asked to accompany him back to the training ground and he refused, it had been hard not to let the smile reach her face. Apparently she didn’t need to smile though as Ino said, “You can try not to let it make you happy he’s ignoring Sakura.”

“I know,” Hinata admitted, “but she does deserve it somewhat.”

“Then don’t I?”

“It’s different with you,” Hinata admitted, “but I would probably say yes if he had devoted as much time to trying to be with you as he has her.”

“I guess I can understand that a little,” Ino admitted, “I imagine it must be hard to not be a little bitter at watching someone spurn something you wished for yourself. Still, she is beginning to recognize just how important he is to her.” Taking a stab in the dark about why it really bothered Hinata she said, “Don’t tell me Sakura is a reason for your doubts that Tsunade was talking about.”

“No…” Hinata replied after a moment, “Is she yours?”

Ino laughed a little before saying, “Hinata we should both be thanking our lucky stars forehead’s skull is so thick.”

“Why?”

“Because if Sakura had returned his feelings or at least acknowledged her own,then there is no way Naruto would have opened that scroll and we would not be enjoying the benefits of it,” Ino answered linking her arm with Hinata’s.

“Then what is your doubt and how do you plan to overcome it?” the Hyuuga asked hoping Ino would share and maybe the Yamanaka’s answer could help her with her own.

“Mine’s simple,” Ino said, “I went from being all about Sasuke to not even carrying if he came back. I guess my doubt is whether or not what I’m experiencing with Naruto is real or simply a girl whose first love who spurned and is simply reacting to anyone who shows her a little affection. The only way I can answer that is by seeing how things turn out so I’m not stressing over it.”

Hinata frowned since she was still bothered by Tayuya’s feelings for Naruto being somehow more open and honest. But she didn’t feel like talking about it further so asked upon noticing that Ino missed her turn to return to her family’s flowershop , “Was there something else you wanted to talk about?”

“I need your help with something,” Ino said still walking arm in arm with Hinata.

“If I can help I will,” Hinata said curious.

“I want to get Naruto into Ayame’s pants,” Ino said giggling a little at the surprised face Hinata made.

“But she’s seeing someone,” Hinata said, “Naruto says he doesn’t want to break up people.”

“I know,” Ino said but countered, “But, didn’t her boyfriend remind you of anyone?”

“He acted a little like Naruto,” Hinata admitted.

“And did you notice how even with her boyfriend there Ayame would drop everything as soon as Naruto asked her for something. Plus, Ayame’s boyfriend isn’t even a natural blonde. I think he’s putting on an act to get into Ayame’s panties himself.”

“But if Ayame likes Naruto why would she date him?”

Smiling at the Hyuuga, Ino answered, “That’s easy to answer. She was closest to Naruto for the longest of all us girls, so if anyone knew of his massive crush on Sakura it was Ayame. She probably convinced herself that Naruto would never see her as anything but the girl that brings his ramen. That Toshio bastard probably picked up on that and is trying to supply her with the next best thing. It would be kind of sweet if he wasn’t the love them and leave them type.”

Hinata nodded and asked, “I take it you have a plan?”

“Yeah, it’s rather simple too. A bastard like Toshio is doing this for his own ego, therefore he probably brags a lot. All we have to do is find out where he does his bragging and make it so Ayame hears how he really feels. Then add one part Naruto to ease her broken heart and…”

“He makes it so Ayame has trouble even remembering the bastard’s name,” Hinata said giggling slightly herself as Ino made a surprised face at her finishing the sentence.

*****************************

It took Hinata thirty minutes to locate Toshio and much as Ino suspected he was nothing like Naruto when away from Ayame. He was sitting in a bar with his friends making obscene jokes at Ayame’s expense and as he talked about how it was only a matter of time before she spread her legs for his act. Hinata was tempted to go inside in order to pound him and his bastard friends senseless. However she decided to take pleasure in the idea that if everything went as Ino planned then he had simply gotten Ayame ready to be taken by the real Naruto.

Ino had returned to Ichiraku and was pleased to find it deserted except for her target who was chopping vegetables. Watching the stand from an alley it wasn’t easy to get a line of sight with Ayame without entering but when she finally did she made a handsign and smiled.

****************************

Ayame was surprised it was so dead, but secretly enjoyed the quiet. Although she wished that her favorite customer would return. It made her rather sad that they hadn’t been able to really talk since he came back. It also made her jealous that he was always with either, Hinata, Sakura, or Ino, as none of them had been there when he was alone before and during the academy. If there was a regret in the young waitress’s life it was that instead of cheering Naruto on in his pursuit of Sakura she should had told him to forget her for someone a little closer.

But she was trying to not so much move on, as accept that as far as Naruto was concerned she was just plain old Ayame. Thinking of Toshio she tried to smile, but couldn’t as she found it rather pathetic that instead of going for the real thing she was settling for an imitation. At times she felt sorry for him, since he probably had no idea that as far as she was concerned he was Naruto Light. He gave the appearance of the real thing but didn’t have what it was that made Naruto special.

In mid-chop she was suddenly overtaken by a desire or feeling that she needed to be somewhere else. Placing the knife down, she locked up shop and followed the sensation to a bar. Entering she saw Toshiro acting like a rowdy hooligan instead of the kind but energetic boy he had pretended to be.

But it was what he said as he slammed down a shot with his friends that hurt the most. “Man I’m telling you, pretending to act like that doofus is the key to getting her to hand over her virginity.”

One of his friends said, “I don’t know. You’ve been at it for two months. Usually by now you would have sealed the deal by now.”

“It’s because that bastard came back,” Toshio said, “If he had stayed away a little longer she’d be riding the T-express right now…Ayame.”

Dropping his shot glass he tried to get back into character but she turned on her heel breaking into a run as soon as she cleared the door. Returning to her family’s shop she made her way to the back where she broke down and cried. “Stupid,” she admonished herself, “You should have known even imitation Naruto wouldn’t feel anything for you.”

*****************************

Naruto left the training ground as the sun set after kissing Tayuya good-bye. The red-head would have to sneak back to his apartment. He had promised that he would bring her something to eat and then had to further promise that it wouldn’t be ramen. But while he did agree he hadn’t said anything about himself so was going to stop at his favorite restaurant.

But upon approaching it he frowned as there was no light coming from inside even though the front gate was still open. He lifted the flap hoping nothing was the matter and was slightly relieved that the place appeared as organized as it always was. He was about to call out to see if anyone was there when he heard some sobbing. Making his way to the back, he saw Ayame with her head down at a table crying.

Filled with worry for one of his important people he asked, “Is everything alright Ayame?”

She stiffened when he called her name, and quickly spun towards her feet trying to straighten her appearance. Putting on a face that she used to greet customers she said, “Oh I’m fine Naruto you don’t need to worry.”

Not buying her act he said, “Yes I do. Please tell me what’s wrong, you’re important to me.”

Ayame’s eyes widened, but before she could say anything a voice cut in saying, “Ayame baby, I’m sorry please let me explain.”

Naruto’s eyes narrowed as he asked, “Is he the reason you were crying?”

“I’ll handle it Naruto,” Ayame said quickly moving towards the front.

When Toshio saw her appear from the back he said, “Look Ayame, I know I was acting like an ass back there, but my friends were giving me a hard time so I started shooting off at the mouth.”

“Really,” Ayame said disbelievingly, “The way I heard it. It was you that had some sort of master plan to trick me into giving you my virginity.”

“Look baby it was just me talking out of ass.”

He tried to get close to her but she stepped back saying, “You should leave.”

Toshio’s face darkened as he said, “Oh I’ll leave when I’m damn good and ready.” He took a step closer towards her and his demeanor seemed to promise violence. Ayame backed up until she reached the doorway to the back and was surprised she couldn’t move back anymore. Fearing she had closed the door behind her. She reached back for the knob but felt only empty air.

She then felt strong hands grab her by the arms and the normally warm voice of Naruto, which was currently as cold as steel spoke from behind her. “I believe Ayame told you to leave.” Realizing that barrier she was pressed against was Naruto, she felt the fear that had been gripping her heart disappear.

Toshio stared at them moving his eyes from Naruto’s angry face to Ayame’s relieved one. Addressing Ayame, he said, “Well that didn’t take long you little whore did it. Decided to finally act on those feelings you carry for him. Were the two of you fucking in back?”

Naruto felt Ayame stiffen no doubt mortified that her feelings for him were out in the open. Naruto was surprised, but secretly pleased. He gently moved Ayame to the side and said, “What Ayame does is no longer your concern. Now Leave.”

Throwing his hands up Toshio said, “Fine I get it. You overpaid messenger boy, no skin off my ass. She’s probably a cold fuck anyway. I’ll be seeing you Ayame.”

Naruto did not like the insult or the implied threat so moving quicker than either civilian could follow smashed Toshio’s head into the counter. He held it there as he whispered darkly, “Since I’m a messenger boy listen to this one. You stay away from her. If you see her coming down the street you move to the other side of the village. Because if she even hints to me that your presence on the same continent bothers her, I’ll find you and the results will not be pleasant for you. Am I clear?”

“Y-yes,” Toshio said fearfully as Naruto’s eyes began to turn red and his voice lowered.

“Good,” Naruto said picking him up by the hair. Facing him towards Ayame he made the man bow towards her and said, “Now apologize.”

“I’m sorry…I’ll never bother you again I swear.”

Ayame nodded and smiled as Naruto walked him towards the flaps before throwing him bodily out. However she looked away as he turned to face her embarrassed that her feelings were out in the open. But eventually she said, “Thank you Naruto. I’m sorry for troubling you.”

“It was no trouble Ayame,” Naruto said, “You’re very important to me.”

“Please forget about what he said though. I know I’ll only ever be plain old Ayame to you.”

“I never thought of you as plain old Ayame,” Naruto said moving right in front of her, “But I know how I would like to think of you…” When Ayame’s hopeful eyes met his, he said, “I would like to think of you as My Ayame.”

Naruto then slowly leaned in to taste of her lips. Ayame stiffened at first, but quickly gave into her feelings. A moment later they were making out hotly, without thinking Naruto’s hand moved to her breast and she gave an appreciative moan. However, instead of encouraging him to go further, it acted as a bucket of cold water. He pulled back and Ayame immediately asked what was wrong.

Thinking that Ayame didn’t deserve to have her virginity taken in the back of her stand, as he also had come to realize that he had been rather lazy with his other girls as well. They deserved to be pampered and to enjoy a real relationship so he said assuringly, “Nothing is wrong, but I want to take you on a real date before we get too carried away. I’ll pick you up here tomorrow after you close.”

“But I’ll want to go home and…”

“Don’t worry about it Ayame,” he said sweetly before kissing her. “I promise it will be a night to remember.”

*****************************

Ayame had watched the clock all day, and much like a watched pot never boiled, the hands never seemed to move closer to closing time. But despite how she felt, time did inevitably march forward. She had been a little disappointed when Naruto didn’t show for lunch, but figured he was waiting to see her for their date. She was just glad her dad was out of town and in Suna setting up a new stand, as she knew that if everything went well that she’d be staying out very late. Despite her being nineteen her dad still tended to worry. But to be honest his instincts were good as he had never liked Toshio.

Thinking of Toshio made her remember how Naruto had not only manhandled him, but sounded so possessive of her. She still got a little wet at the memory and later had been glad when Naruto had stopped the night before as otherwise probably would have gladly been taken on the ramen shop floor.

Deciding to close up early she began to pull the metal gate down to cover the front of the store when she felt a pair of strong arms gently embrace her from behind. She instinctively knew that it was Naruto and leaned into him shivering a little as he whispered, “My, someone must be eager to start our date,” he then placed a kiss gently on her neck.

“Mm-hmm,” she moaned appreciatively. “Let me just lock the gate, and we can go.”

Naruto let her go and she quickly pulled the gate down locking it before turning towards him. She was a little disappointed that he hadn’t dressed up, but considering she was still dressed in her waitress uniform supposed she shouldn’t be surprised.

“Where are we going?” she asked linking her arm in his.

“It’s a surprise.”

“Please don’t let it be too fancy as I’m still dressed for work,” Ayame said a little self-conscious.

“Oh, does the Golden Pagoda sound too fancy?”

“Naruto,” she exclaimed, “that’s one of the most difficult restaurants to get into and most expensive. I’m not dressed for that, I’d need to bathe not to mention I don’t want to put you in the poorhouse.”

“Relax Ayame,” Naruto said calmly, “I’ve taken care of everything. I just want you to have a good time.”

Deciding to take his words to heart she leaned into him, resting her head against his shoulder as they walked. They eventually stopped in front of a bathing house where each of them washed off in separate area’s before meeting out front again. Naruto then led her to a clothing shop known for its expensive brands.

Taking a seat Naruto told her to pick out what she wanted. He smiled when she passed the dress he knew she really wanted for something far cheaper. After she tried it on she came out and asked, “How do I look?”

“Beautiful but the dress isn’t quite you,” Naruto answered. “How about something else?”

Her eyes drifted to the shimmering white dress that she really wanted but she moved past it to grab something else causing him to say, “I don’t think that one will be much of an improvement.”

As she moved her hand over another she got the same response, after the third time she said, “Naruto, why don’t you just tell me the one you want me to get.”

“That would be the one you want yourself,” he replied with a smile and nodded his head toward the white one.

“I couldn’t,” she said, “it’s so expensive…”

“Shh,” he said, having gotten up to retrieve it and place it in her hands, “I told you I want you to have a good time. Besides, if it’s the money you’re worried about. Let’s just say that Pervy Sage is paying me back with interest and should be far more responsible with his checkbook.”

Ayame grinned and nodded rushing to the booth to change into the dress. When she came out she saw Naruto dressed in a white suit that matched. “You look stunning,” he said as she moved towards him.

Blushing at the compliment she said, “So do you. But when…?”

“Shadow clones,” he said and left it at that, “Now I believe we have dinner reservations.” He held out his arm for her which she eagerly took and headed towards the restaurant.

*****************************

Ino and Hinata watched as Naruto led Ayame away. Tsunade upon finding out about their meddling in Ayame’s relationship had been pleased and wanted them to observe them. They were all convinced that soon Ayame would be joining their group as it were and Tsunade wanted Hinata to observe what exactly happened when Naruto’s chakra entered a new girl.

Watching as Naruto pampered Ayame the two kunoichi felt a little jealous but it was eased by the knowledge that he had promised to treat them all equal so they could each expect a date as well. They waited patiently as the pair ate and it appeared that Naruto was leading Ayame home when she stopped.”

*****************************

“What’s wrong,” Naruto asked turning to Ayame her stopping having caught him by surprise.

“I…I don’t want to go home,” Ayame said, “Can we stay out a little longer?”

“Would you like to go to a bar, or…?” he said leaving it hanging between them.

“Or,” Ayame repeated not sure what Naruto meant.

Getting closer he whispered in her ear, “Or we could get a room together.”

He pulled back to gaze into her eyes and she simply nodded. Placing his arm around her he led her to a hotel and asked for their best suite. He thought he recognized the girl at the counter as one of the girls that had used to bully Sakura and had failed to become a shinobi. She may have recognized him as well as her eyes widened when she gazed at the brunette beauty hanging onto his arm.

After getting the Kage suite he led Ayame to the elevator sending one last look at the purple-haired girl whose name tag read, “Ami.” For a moment he wondered if he should seduce her as it would probably be nice to have a place to take his more influence visitors and dignitaries besides his tiny one room apartment. However he decided to think about it later as he felt thinking about another woman at the moment did a disservice to Ayame.

Arriving at the suite the pair were blown away at how opulent the room was. Ayame moved to the center feeling nervous but they melted as Naruto wrapped his strong arms around her from behind. “Well what should we do,” he asked placing kisses along her shoulder and neck.

Ayame turned in his arms saying, “I’m sure we’ll come up with something,” before kissing him hotly. As his tongue battled hers in a wild dance he moved his hands to her shoulders to remove the straps of her dress.

Ayame sudden felt nervous again as she was afraid her body wouldn’t measure up to the kunoichi he knew so broke the kiss saying, “I would like to shower first.” She smiled thankfully when he nodded, and quickly left the room.

Naruto was slightly relieved as she left as well. He hadn’t been able to resist taking her in his arms and had almost broken promise to tell Ayame the truth about what she was getting into before they got to far ahead of themselves. Taking off the jacket of his suit he draped it over a chair and unfastened several of his shirt’s buttons before moving towards a couch and sitting on the edge of it. Again, he felt a sense of nerves that since he didn’t know how Ayame would react to his being involved with other women with more on the way. Especially since he hadn’t used the Temptation’s Touch on her and while it would undoubted make things easier since his chakra alone could now bind a woman to him felt with Ayame at least he needed to take the high road.

His nerves grew worse when he heard the water of the shower turn off and heard Ayame approaching the central room. He swallowed hard as she appeared in nothing but a towel with another wrapped around her head drying her long brown hair. “Ayame,” he said sounding nervous, “I need to tell you something.”

Worry appeared on Ayame’s face as she said, “You don’t care for me and you’re only doing this to make me feel better?”

“What no,” Naruto quickly said, “It’s nothing like that.” Seeing her relax, he began to explain, “I’m…well the thing is…I’m kind of different then how you probably remember me.”

“No you’re not, you’re still as kind and sweet as I recall. Just maybe a little more dashing and handsome.”

He smiled gently saying, “Thanks, but I am. You may have noticed I’ve been spending time with Ino and Hinata now?” Ayame nodded, so he continued, “You see while I was away I was given a scroll and…” Naruto explained everything that he had done up till now and that she would in fact be the fifth girl he slept with as well as everything that would happen should they continue. “And that’s basically everything.”

Ayame stood there stunned, but finally said, “You didn’t use that jutsu on me did you?”

“No,” Naruto said, “that’s why I had to tell you before…if we went any further.”

Ayame looked away before saying, “Do you think of them as yours?”

“What do you mean?”

“As your Hinata, Ino, Tayuya, and Tsunade,” Ayame asked. “Does that mean you care for them like you said you care for me?”

“I do,” he admitted.

Reaching up to the top of the towel wrapped around her Ayame said, “Then I still want to be your Ayame,” she then pulled it loose allowing it to fall to the floor. Naruto stood advancing on her before sealing his lips to hers. The kiss only ended when he picked her up into his arms and carried her to the suite’s bedroom.

Laying her down on the bed he stepped back and began to take his shirt the rest of the way off. He took the time to admire her body in a way he hadn’t when the towel fell away. He smiled at the sight of her covering her breasts and keeping her legs closed even as she eyed him hungrily as more of his chiseled frame appeared before her eyes. Once free of the shirt, he knelt on the bed before laying next and over her his face just above hers. Lowering his head to partake of her lips again he said, “My Ayame,” before placing his lips to hers. As they kissed Ayame eventually moved her hands from her breasts finding other uses for them such as running through his hair or along his back. When that happened, he reached up cupping one of them causing her to moan into his mouth. Rolling a nipple between his fingers he broke the kiss to take the other into his mouth causing the waitress to arch her back up towards him.

“Oh yes, I’ve wanted this for so long,” she moaned enjoying what Naruto was doing to her.

Pulling away from her breast he said, “We’ve only just begun,” and moved back up to kiss her again while his hand traveled south over her stomach and small strip of pubic hair before stopping at the junction between her legs. Although she held her legs closed Naruto managed to get his hand between them to find her quite wet, he then slipped a finger inside of her gently moving it within her causing Ayame to groan appreciatively.

As she began to relax as a result of his ministrations he felt her spread her legs a little. Adding another finger he broke the kiss with her again moving back down her body leaving feather light kisses as he went. When he placed one just above the patch of hair above her pubic region she snapped out of her daze and tried to close her legs again.

However, Naruto was already between them and with a small admonishment said, “There’s no need for that Ayame. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. It’s beautiful.”

Ayame was about to complain at the way he stared at her pussy but couldn’t as she arched her back again as he clamped his mouth to her nether lips. “Ohhhhh…” she moaned as he replaced his fingers with his tongue. She reached down planting her hand in his hair and her feet on his shoulders as she found that much to her pleasure he ate pussy with the same gusto that he used for ramen.

Therefore it wasn't long before she found herself tensing and raising her hips off the bed as she pushed her mound harder into his mouth as she exploded. Naruto drank the sweet release of Ayame as she came hard. He looked up from her just satisfied pussy to see Ayame staring down at him with hooded eyes and felt her legs spread wider apart. Holding her hands up like a toddler wanting to be picked up she said, “I want you Naruto. I want to become one with you.”

Naruto knelt on the bed between her spread thighs. He released his cock from the pants he wore before chucking them and his boxers to the side. He rubbed his aching cock up and down her slit coating it in her juices before preparing to enter her. Pushing in slowly he only fed in about an inch before coming into contact with her barrier.

Glad he had taken it slow as he had forgotten that unlike Ino and Hinata who had lost their maidenhoods to their professions, there was a good chance that Ayame’s would be intact. Looking into her face he could tell she felt the pressure he was exerting against it. As gently as he could he said, “This is probably going to hurt.”

“I know,” she said trying to relax, “But it would be worth any amount of pain to be with you.”

Leaning forward he kissed her and as she kissed him back plunged passed her hymen. She tensed and screamed into his mouth. Naruto began to kiss along her face and neck giving Ayame the chance to grow accustomed to the feeling of him as well as to allow the pain to diminish. Eventually she cupped his face saying, “I’m ready.”

Naruto began to move inside of her slowly and languidly, but Ayame soon wanted more and when she began to try raise her hips to meet his in a hurried tempo he began to increase his own pace as well. “More Naruto,” Ayame pleaded.

Instead if responding to her request he rolled them over so that she was on top and stopped moving completely. She stared down at him with a pout he found adorable, but she eventually began to raise and lower herself over his tool. Soon she was riding him at a brisk pace when she suddenly tensed as she experienced her second orgasm of the night. Her tightening grip around his cock almost sent him over the edge but he managed to restrain himself.

Ayame collapsed forward breathing hard against his chest, but upon realizing that Naruto had yet to cum began to once more move her hips. As she did that she also began to run her tongue over his nipple moving back and forth between them. Responding in kind Naruto began raising his hips to meet Ayame causing her to lift her head away to shout out, “Yes Naruto pound me. Oh…Oh I’m going to cum again. Please cum with me.”

Naruto sat up and began to aid Ayame as she rose and fell on his staff in order to comply with her request. As he felt his own orgasm approaching he said, “I ready Ayame. I’m going to fill you up and make you mine forever.”

“Yes,” Ayame shouted holding on tight to her lover, “I’m yours Naruto, forever.”

‘I’m cumming,” he shouted.

Feeling his release Ayame threw her head back experiencing her third orgasm of the night and shouted, “I love you.”

After their respective releases, they sat in the middle of the bed and the lovers stared into each other’s eyes before kissing gently. It wasn’t long before things heated up again and they were at it again.

*****************************

Meanwhile on a roof across from them Hinata and Ino observed the room, although only Hinata had been able to see what had happened. “They finished,” she said and to the blonde she sounded depressed about something.

“Did her chakra change?” Ino asked.

“Yes,” Hinata answered, “It’s red.”

“Red, what does red mean?”

“Love,” was Hinata’s sad reply as she wondered what it was that Ayame felt that she apparently lacked as the two kissed before starting back up again.

Next Target: Yuugao
Sign up to rate and review this story