Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja: The Limelight

Eroninja: The Limelight

by TheLemonSage

A story which shines a spotlight on the kunoichi in Naruto's life as he continues in his goal to unite the shinobi world in a way that would make Jiraiya proud.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-01-28 - Updated: 2013-01-29 - 8454 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks.
Author’s Note: The following events take place during chapter 30 of Eroninja, while I tried to not make it necessary to read that chapter it does cast a light on some of what is going on.

Eroninja: The Limelight

Chapter 1: Tenten

The Fastest Way to a Girl’s Heart is with Something Sharp and Pointy

Tenten stepped out of the rundown and abandoned apartment building in which the basement entrance to the Den was housed. Knowing that at one time Orochimaru had called it home always left the kunoichi with a feeling of dread especially when in the early morning or late at night when she was alone. Looking back at the entrance she smiled at how the ominous place now served as a cover for what was becoming a home away from home for many of the kunoichi in Naruto’s life. The addition of the Harem Room guaranteed that at the very least the underground of Konoha would be reclaimed from Orochimaru’s legacy, but to be replaced with what she wasn’t quite sure yet.

That wasn’t to say that others hadn’t already come to a decision after all she knew that Tsunade probably considered it her true home. Yet to Tenten, she still wasn’t exactly sure what she wanted from the relationship with Naruto just yet. She was still reeling from the fact that according to the Hokage, she hadn’t truly been bound until she submitted in the hotsprings upon their return to Wave.

She subconsciously rubbed near where her fox mark was and upon realizing what she was doing so smiled before sighing at the confusion she felt. The truth was that her problem stemmed from the simple matter that outside of being a kunoichi she had never given much thought to anything else. However, she had been thinking about a great deal lately, mainly and not surprisingly, because of Tsunade. During their training sessions the Hokage was everything Tenten had always imagined. She smiled as she had to amend herself since at times getting the Hokage motivated to train could prove rather difficult, especially if she was gambling or enjoying a cup of sake. Tsunade didn’t overindulge like she used too, but Tenten had learned that they were vices the Hokage had enjoyed even before all the grief and sadness had entered her life. When Tsunade was focused solely on training the Legendary Kunoichi of her dreams came out in spades, and yet Tenten had learned that even then, behind the legend she was just another woman. A woman in love it turned out having watched the Hokage once blush like a school girl when she presented a homemade bento to Naruto. Watching the Hokage gush over the blond had stirred feelings inside of Tenten that she didn’t even consider herself capable of. One of them had been a longing to experience the happiness she could see written on her idol’s face from the simple act of feeding her lover food from the homemade meal she had prepared.

The black-haired kunoichi reached her apartment and not for the first time found it kind of depressing. She used to feel that way when she had first moved in after joining the shinobi academy. For Tenten it had been a life-altering decision but considering what she had been used to coming home to an empty apartment after school had taken some getting used too. Now she figured it was because of the atmosphere she had just left as the Harem Room had just been so full of vigor and life. Plus the night filled with hot and sweaty sex hadn’t hurt either.

Being reminded of her activities Tenten made a straight line for the bathroom since she would be training with her team throughout the day. Pulling the buns loose, she let her hair fall along her back and after stripping, she stared at her reflection. The woman that stared back appeared satisfied if not happy and she wondered what it was that she was searching for. Her mind provided a hint as she remembered how Tsunade had clung lovingly to Naruto through Shiho’s retelling of the history found in the scroll. She shook off the vision as she needed to get moving unless she planned to be late and considering how unyouthful her eccentric teammate, who had been left in charge of the training by their equally eccentric teacher, found tardiness. She did not want to find out what crazy punishment he would come up with if she wasn’t on time.

****************************

Tenten stepped out of her shower having needed to clean off the filth and grim she had accumulated although through less pleasant activities then what had prompted her morning shower. Toweling off, she looked at her side and frowned at the lack of a bruise having been sure there would be one as a result of a kick she had failed to block from Lee during training. Guessing that maybe he hadn’t hit as hard as she had thought.

Leaving the bathroom, she walked naked to her closet and threw it open to look for something to wear. She felt nervous in a way that only the direst of circumstances had ever affected her. A short humorless laugh escaped her as she felt it was a pity that a family dinner was the reason for it. Pulling out a pink shirt with wooden toggles, set in a more formal version of the shirt she had worn as a genin, she laid it on her bed before returning to the bathroom. There she put her hair back up in its usual buns before brushing her teeth and handling some other grooming. When she was finished, she stood back to look at her nude form. Seeing an attractive and beautiful woman she built up her self-esteem for the coming barrage. She quickly got dressed, but before leaving the apartment, she pulled several ryo from her wallet. Stuffing it in a coffee jar atop of her refrigerator, she smiled as she figured a few more missions and she’d have reached her goal. Putting it back, she grabbed up her keys and hoped the night would end quickly.

****************************

Tenten sat at her family’s dinner table wondering why it was she hadn’t found some reason to avoid coming over. For the past hour, she had listened politely if somewhat disinterestedly as her older brothers and sisters filled their parents’ in about the latest going on in their lives. Her dad would grunt at the appropriate places appearing more interested in the food on his plate though. Her mom however was the warmer of the two although to Tenten the woman was often cold to the point that she had been surprised to have been invited to dinner.

The reason for the hostility was due to a decision that Tenten made back when she was four years old. Since that moment she had been considered the black sheep of the family of which she was the tenth of fourteen children. The reason for that was seated around the table as each of Tenten’s brothers were either successful businessmen, lawyers, and one was even a doctor. Her sisters though were all housewives and that was the crux of the problem between her parents and her.

Tenten’s father was a mid-level bureaucrat, who had risen as far as he could within Konoha’s public works office. It was a civilian agency that handled the Village’s maintenance such as streets and sanitation. Her father had made a better than average salary which he had funneled into a comfy lifestyle for his family, as well as making sure his sons attended the best schools and colleges. The daughters however, although well treated, were destined for an arranged marriage to a man with connections that her father could parlay into continuing his rise up the ranks of society. His own marriage was how he had gotten his cushy job from his father-in-law, who had also been best friends with his father.

Tenten was eating quietly and secretly pleased with how the dinner was progressing. Usually when she had been invited to these family gatherings she would feel the quiet smoldering anger from her father and brothers for her perceived disrespect for choosing to become a kunoichi. Her sisters would be mirror reflections of the coolness her mother gave off whenever she was around. However her eldest brother surprised her by suddenly asking, “So Tenten, I’ve heard you have become Tsunade’s apprentice.”

Caught in mid-chew and not used to being the center of attention, she swallowed heavily and replied, “Y-yes that’s true…” Feeling like maybe things had turned a corner with her family she began to say, “It’s really been eye opening and…”

“That’s great,” her businessman brother said friendlily cutting her off in a tone that told her that he could truly care less. “I bet you hear all sorts of interesting things during your training huh?”

Again, she was surprised when her mother spoke up saying, “I thought we discussed about bringing this up over dinner.”

“What’s going on?” the kunoichi said confused.

“Noth…” her mother began to say.

“I’m merely curious if you’ve heard anything about a bill going before the Clan Council. The Hokage’s been hot to get it through and has faced some opposition.”

“This isn’t the time or pl…”

“Xiao be silent,” Tenten’s father said angrily. Her mother lapsed into silence while looking down at her lap, and for the first time ever Tenten saw the woman was considering snapping back at her husband. Her father leveled a hard stare at Tenten and again the kunoichi was four years old telling her father she wanted to be a kunoichi. “What your brother wants to know is if bill TR-one hundred and three going to pass.”

Now knowing why she had been treated somewhat warmly Tenten said, “That’s why I was invited here tonight? So you could get some inside information?”

“Look at the big picture here,” her brother replied hastily, “If that bill passes it’ll open up some interesting opportunities. We could make a killing if we know beforehand whether it’s going to pass or not.”

“I don’t know anything,” Tenten said tossing her chopsticks onto her plate, “and even if I did, I wouldn’t betray her trust by…”

Her father slammed his hand down on the table and pointing at her accusingly said, “So once more you will turn your back on this family. Have you no shame?”

“Me…” Tenten said incredulously. Standing angrily she shouted, “I’m the one that’s turned her back on the family?! I’m not the one that forced a four year old to live by herself when she decided to follow her dream.”

“Why shouldn’t I have?” Her father replied angrily, “Then, like now, you’ve shown that you have no interest in helping this family.”

“How’d I show that huh? By being someone who wasn’t willing to just be something you could marry off for some points later on down the road,” Tenten fired back.

Her father shot to her feet shouting, “Do not take that tone with me? Look at your sisters. They live good lives and want for nothing.”

Tenten did look around at her sisters and could not fault her father’s opinion as they were all wearing clothes that would cost her a week’s pay based solely on C-ranked mission. The jewelry many of them had on would bump it up to a month’s. However undeterred Tenten said, “Perhaps… but it is a life that would have left me wanting. I don’t need a man to provide my happiness.”

Turning on her heel she left, ignoring him as he called, “Get back here. I’m not done speaking.” Yet Tenten didn’t slow down as she was done listening.

*****************************

She wasn’t aware really of where she was going until she came to a stop in front a store she had spent many an hour in, Chan’s House of Daggers. Pushing open the front door, it hit a bell signaling to the proprietor that he had a customer. Looking around, she looked through the racks of weapons with only a passing interest. She thought she saw another customer pass by through one of them, and had the feeling the person was trying not to be seen by her. But her curiosity was deflected when a familiar and friendly voice said, “Ah Tenten, it’s good to see you.”

She smiled warmly as she replied, “It’s good to see you two Mr. Chan.”

Chuckling, the older man said, “How many times most I tell you? Call me Jackie. Calling me mister makes me feel old.” He smiled at her, before asking, “Now what brings you to my shop tonight?”

“Do you think I can use “it” for a while?”

“Of course,” he said warmly before turning and tripping over a polearm that someone had put back haphazardly. “Wowaaahhhh,” the man said as he began both to catch and prevent being skewered by the weapons that his tripping had set in motion.

Tenten watched in both fascination and horror as the man despite being in his mid-forties nimbly managed to prevent disaster. After placing the last item back in place he said, “Where is that Jade? I told her to straighten up before going home.”

Tenten followed shaking her head. She knew he was a skilled warrior, but when she had asked if he was a shinobi he had laughingly said, “Oh no. I have no talent for that, but I was something of an adventurer in my youth. Now I’m just a simple shop keeper.”

“Jade still giving you trouble,” Tenten said amused following the shop owner as he headed to the back where the register was.

Jackie sighed, “Now I believe I know what my uncle went through. She’s seemed to have caught the adventurer’s bug.”


Having spent quite some time listening to Jackie as he told tales of his past exploits she said, “Well you did sort of encourage you know.”

“Don’t remind me,” Jackie said heading behind the counter, behind which was mounted the three most valuable weapons in the store.

Tenten stared in amazement at the items closest to ceiling saying, “I still can’t believe you actually have a pair of katana made by Melk the Sharpener. I thought the Samurai of Iron Country frowned on outsourcing weapons made in their borders.”

“Oh they do,” Jackie replied pulling a ladder in front of where the weapons were. “However Melk is not officially bound to the Samurai there. They just are his biggest customers. I put that order in twenty years ago when I first inherited the shop from my uncle.”

“Still no one is going to be able to afford those swords,” Tenten said eyeing the price tag. “Maybe if your shop was located in Kirigakure, you’d find a buyer despite how expensive they are. But Konoha isn’t exactly a village known for its swordsmen.”

“I actually already have a buyer,” Jackie said having climbed the ladder and was reaching for the crescent blade mounted beneath the pair of katana, “I’m surprised you didn’t see him. Anyway he should be back soon. He was surprised at the price and needed to get some more money. He also bought some fingerless gloves. The same brand you enjoy so much to be exact.” Stepping down from the ladder, he held it out reverently as he said, “The Blue Dragon. It’s said to have been the personal weapon of a shinobi by the name of Guan Yu. At least that is what the old man that sold it to me at a yard sale told me. Still whether the claim is true or not, there is no denying its craftsmanship nor that the metal of the blade can be charged with the wielder’s chakra making it a very potent weapon. Still I am rather surprised by your interest in it. You always tended to prefer the weapons that one can throw.”

Tenten nodded as she took the blade from the shop keep saying, “I’ve been training in getting in close. I’m trying to broaden my skills.”

“A wise decision,” Jackie said. Nodding towards the back corner of his shop where people could try some of the various weapons on practice dummies he said, “Please practice to your heart’s content.”

Tenten bowed her head in thanks and heading towards the center of the practice area began going through various kata while letting her mind wander to the past.

****************************

A four year old Tenten was sleeping in a chair in the lobby of the Hokage Mansion. A warm and gentle voice said, “Tenten…Tenten.” Waking, she sat up afraid and disoriented causing the old man that had woken her to say, “It’s alright child. But for heaven’s sake why are you sleeping here.”

Remembering the fight with her father, and recognizing the Hokage, she began crying as she said, “Daddy said I can’t be a kunoichi. He said that as long as I lived under his roof, I was living by his rules.”

The Hokage nodded sadly before he said, “But what do you want Tenten?”

“Y-you know my name,” the she said her crying stopping for a moment due to her surprise, not really having caught on that he had used it to wake her.

“Naturally, I make it a habit to learn all the names of those wishing to become shinobi. You applied yesterday, did you not?”

She nodded her head rapidly causing him to laugh warmly as he recalled, “If I’m not mistaken you hit all the marks for the skill assessment portion. The instructor said he has never seen such natural talent. He says you’d make a natural long-range fighter”

“But I want to be a medic-nin like Lady Tsunade,” Tenten said causing the Hokage to smile at her.

“Well you will need to practice quite hard in chakra control,” The Hokage said kindly. “But are you sure this is what you want? Your father happened to see me as I was coming here and has already made his displeasure known. Following this path may be a lonely one. Are you sure you wish to travel it?”

Tenten looked down at her toes as she thought over what the Hokage said. Her mind flashed to the wedding of her eldest sister, who had dreamed of being an idol but had given up her dream to marry the son of her father’s boss. Although young, she was old enough to understand that due to the nepotism within her dad’s public sector job, having a familial connection with his boss would only benefit him in the long run. Not willing to give up her own dreams the young girl nodded once saying, “I’m sure.”

The Hokage nodded pleased as he said, “Then let us speak with your father and let him know what you’ve decided. Perhaps together we can make him understand your passion.”

*****************************

Tenten continued swinging the blade around moving about gracefully. Her father hadn’t understood and had demanded Tenten abandon her desire to become a kunoichi. She had refused and as a result had been kicked out of her home. The Hokage had helped her pack before leading her to an apartment building telling her that until she graduated, she would be allowed to stay there rent free. An old lady that also lived within the building provided the meals for her and the other academy children that chose to live there. Or like her had no alternative.

Ending her recollection, she also ended her kata and became aware that quite some time had passed due to how sweaty she was. Heading to the counter she handed the Blue Dragon over to the owner who asked, “Did it help?”

Tenten nodded, before answering, “It did. Thanks again, I’ll definitely be back.” She quickly left although she had the feeling that she and Jackie had not been the only two in the shop. Wondering if the other customer had come back without her noticing, which she admitted was totally possible due to her zoning out as she practiced. She wondered who it had been, since she felt it would be a shame if the buyer of the Melk Blades was just a collector of fine swords. Deciding to ask Jackie the next time she stopped by. She headed home to shower and change so that she could get some sleep and put the day behind her.

Upon entering her home she tossed her keys without looking easily hitting the basket she kept them in. She was just about to strip out of her clothes when a knock sounded at her door. Wondering who it could be, she answered it and surprised at who was on the other end said, “M-mom.”

“May I come in Tenten?”

The kunoichi considered saying no, but nevertheless stepped aside to let her pass before shutting the door behind her. Her mother looked around the small apartment commenting, “It’s rather bare don’t you think.”

Tenten shrugged walking past her mother saying, “Most of my valuables are sealed in scrolls. Helps keep down on clutter.”

“I was talking about the walls,” her mom replied, “It doesn’t look like a woman lives here.”

Tenten huffed annoyed saying, “Did you come here to comment on my lack of interior design skills? Or are you here to plead the case of how my father is right, and I’m a selfish brat because I didn’t want to become a bride to one of his cronies.”

Her mother looked at her sadly before saying, “Actually I wanted to say. I’m very proud of you.” Tenten was shocked since she had always figured her mom had felt similarly as her father. Continuing she said, “I’m sorry I’ve never told you that before. Unfortunately, I don’t have your courage and he is my husband.”

“But…”

“Tenten, its okay, that wasn’t a complaint. Your father has been very good to me, and although I may not have always agreed with him. It was my duty to support him. That was how I was raised. I’ve always been a little jealous of how brave you are. I suppose it is a necessity in your profession.”

Tenten at a loss for words asked, “Why did you come?”

“I’m not sure really,” her mother said heading for the door, “I suppose I just wanted to let you know that. But there is one other thing. You said you don’t need a man to make you happy. That may be true, but I think you will find that if you do find one, then your life would be complete in a way you didn’t think possible.”

Tenten thought of Naruto but still wasn’t sure where he stood in her heart at the moment. Her mother reached her door and before she opened it, Tenten asked, “And what about you? Are you happy?”

Her mother paused for a moment before looking back and saying, “Yes, he can be a hard man to love. But I do, and that is why even though it broke my heart to let you go I supported him. To your father everything was dedicated to raising our family’s status and through his efforts our children and grandchildren live better lives than we did.”

More speaking of her sisters than brothers, Tenten asked, “But are they happy?”

A look of uncertainty appeared on her mother’s face but she answered truthfully, “I don’t know. I like to believe they are, but I can’t answer with any certainty either. What about you? Are you happy?”

“I’m not sure either,” she admitted, while wondering why it was she couldn’t answer the simple question considering she believed she had achieved most of what she had wanted as a child. Her mother smiled at her with a degree of melancholy before stepping out of Tenten’s apartment and life once more.

*****************************

“Aw, come on Tsunade that’s going too far,” Naruto shouted having to avoid a monstrous piece of dirt and gravel the Hokage sent flying towards him. Despite his words though the blond ran towards it, and leaping atop of it ran over the flying boulder to leap towards her. He then created a clone which he tossed at his lover, who in turn easily side stepped it and smashed it into the ground. But the clone had served its purpose as it burst into smoke allowing Naruto to approach without fear of meeting a similar fate. As the smoke cloud cleared, Tsunade was forced backwards by Naruto as he continuously attacked her, hoping to prevent the kunoichi from being able to strike out at him. His strategy worked for the most part until he connected with a kick to her stomach that caused Tsunade to bounce up against a large tree. However, instead of attacking Naruto as he paused to give her a moment. She turned on her heel kicking the base of the tree. Her foot easily shattered the trunk causing it to topple over right onto where he was standing. “That’s not right,” the blond said before jumping to the side to avoid being driven into the ground like a nail.

Tenten smiled but then looked down at her hand to focus on her training, and the leaf that stubbornly remained whole despite her efforts. Cupping them again, the kunoichi remembered how she had arrived at Training Field S that morning surprised to find Naruto waiting with the Hokage. She had actually been surprised to receive an invitation to meet for some training since Konoha was still abuzz from the chakra wave that had passed through it. Since then almost all of Tsunade’s time had been filled with meetings to discuss the event and how best to proceed in the wake of it. But she had learned that a spot had opened in her schedule due to Yakumo’s appearing at a Clan Meeting that Danzou had conveyed earlier than it was scheduled, and as a result a bunch of business had been taken care of. Including the passing of the trade bill her family was interested in. Tenten pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind before her anger at her father could distract her.

She had quickly learned why Naruto was present though when Tsunade had handed her a piece of paper and told her to channel her chakra into it. When it had split in two, the Hokage had smiled pleased as she said, “As I thought, you have a Wind Element to your chakra.”
/]
[/“Is that good?” Tenten asked not really sure what the Hokage meant or why Naruto seemed so excited

/]
[/Tsunade nodded saying, “Absolutely, I think you’ll find it suits your fighting style quite well, especially now that you want to get in close and mix it up. Naruto, why don’t you show her.”

/]
[/The jinchuriki nodded pulling a shuriken from his pouch. Holding his free hand out so that his palm was facing up he placed the shuriken on it. Tenten wondered what the blond was doing until it raised up a few inches and began spinning. As it spun, she noticed the shuriken getting covered in a whitish chakra like a thin cloud which obscured it slightly. Pointing his hand towards a boulder, the blond blew on his hand and the shuriken shot away like a bottle rocket. Surprised at the speed, she lost track of it for a moment but reacquired it just as the shuriken smashed into the boulder cutting through it easily.

/]
[/Tenten looked back at Naruto in shock to see him smiling amused at her opened mouth surprise. “Cool huh,” he said excitedly, “Asuma has wind chakra too and those knives he carries are even made of a metal that can allow him to channel his chakra through them. Not just coat it like I did for that shuriken.”

/]
[/Now more eager than ever to buy the Blue Dragon the pole armed crescent blade she had been saving for she eagerly asked, “How long will it take me to learn to channel my chakra like that?”

/]
[/Tsunade and Naruto shared a look before the Hokage answered, “Most likely a couple of years. It took Naruto months to learn and that was with hundreds of shadow clones helping.”

/]
[/Tenten looked a little crestfallen but nevertheless shook it off as Naruto said, “Don’t worry Tenten. I’m sure you’ll pick it up in no time.”


Tenten opened her cupped hands and saw the leaf she held between them was still maddeningly in one piece. Blowing out a breath in frustration, she turned to see what Naruto and Tsunade were up too. She couldn’t help but smile softly as she saw Naruto sitting against a tree with Tsunade’s back pressed against his chest. The woman was sipping from a saucer of sake which when it was empty was filled by the blond man both Tsunade and she called lover. The two were surrounded by a destroyed training field, and Tenten knew that part of the reason the Hokage was so rough on it was because she took a perverse pleasure in destroying it ever since the head groundskeeper had complained to her about Naruto’s penchant for destruction. The two lovers noticed her staring at them so Naruto shouted, “Hey, why don’t you take a break with us?”

“Um…that’s okay…” she replied not sure why she felt embarrassed at the scene considering some of the others she had shared with them, “I need to get going. I have a shift watching the main gate in twenty minutes.”

She began gathering her equipment and was surprised when a pair of feet began to approach her. Turning she saw Naruto had created a clone as the original was still being used as a cushion by the Hokage who had spun enough to begin kissing him. The clone smiled at her before asking, “Tomorrow, how about you and I go out on a date?”

Again Tenten was struck by surprise at her nervousness but nodded as she said, “Sure that would be great.”

The clone smiled brightly causing Tenten’s heart to speed up a little due to its exuberance as it replied, “That’s awesome, I’ll see you tomorrow at seven then.”

The clone burst into smoke causing Tenten to look at Naruto to see that the Hokage was snuggled into his chest sleeping contently as the blond held her lovingly. He looked at her giving her a wink which caused her face to redden. Quickly turning on her heel, she ran off wondering why she was acting so strangely with a man that had already seen her naked quite a few times.

*****************************

Tenten stared at her reflection and although pleased with how she looked admitted to feeling a little down. That morning Tenten still excited about learning her chakra nature had decided to splurge and buy the Blue Dragon. Unfortunately, when she had arrived at the shop that morning she had learned that not only had the man that bought the Melk Blades come back. He had also bought the Blue Dragon as well. Disappointed, she had returned home and considered telling Naruto that she didn’t feel like going out. But in the end she had decided to go through with it.

Running her hands down her frame in order to smooth out the white cheongsam dress, which had a floral pattern around both the midsection and the hem of it, she had chosen for the night. Tenten wondered why it was Naruto had asked her out for the evening. With many of his other lovers being closer to him, she didn’t understand why he would choose her. She henged her features to look like the persona that Naruto’s lovers had created in order to date him openly and drank the potion that Tsume had created to give her a scent the Inuzuka of the village would attribute to that person. Giving the mirror another glance, she struck a pose and winked at her reflections. Unlike his other lovers, who when they pretended to be the made up woman kept their hair their natural color and in the style they liked Tenten had decided to try something different. As a result, instead of the twin buns, she had put her long hair in an intricate pony-tail that ran down the center of her back.

A red flash appeared in her apartment as Naruto arrived while henged as the male half of the false couple that had been created for him to date. Smiling at her, he approached and kissed her gently on the cheek before asking, “Are you ready?”

She nodded, so he pulled her close and they appeared in the hotel room that Tayuya and Hana had rented when they pretended to be the couple in order to set-up the personas’ backstory. Naruto placed an arm around her shoulders and led her from the room towards the restaurant. It was a rather expensive one and Tenten was grateful, but the atmosphere reminded her of the meal at her parents. Not that Naruto didn’t try to make it enjoyable, but after placing their orders, he must have sensed her discomfort as he asked, “What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing,” Tenten said not wanting to be the rain cloud hanging over the evening. She looked down at her lap for a moment before giving the room a quick sweep.

Naruto must have sensed the reason because when the waiter came back he said, “Can we get these to go?”

The waiter looked surprised since it was obvious that people came to the restaurant to be seen eating there. The idea that people would suddenly leave proved foreign to him. He tried to explain this to the henged Naruto, who replied, “Forget it then. We’ll eat somewhere else. I’m not even sure how they could call this a five star restaurant. It didn’t even have any ramen.”

Tenten giggled at the face the man made as Naruto paid for the untouched meal and grabbed the kunoichi’s hand as he led her from the place. The two ended up at Ichiraku where she said, “I’m sorry, you wasted all that money because of me.”

Naruto slammed his bowl down as he finished gobbling the contents before saying, “Don’t worry about it. Besides I’d always rather have Ayame’s ramen then some crappy food that didn’t even cover the plate.” Ayame smiled at Naruto before moving to help a customer at the opposite end of the bar. The man looked over at Tenten and looking serious asked, “Will you tell me now?”

Sighing, the kunoichi said, “I guess the place just roused some unpleasant memories. It sort of reminded me of my family. I mean the waiter said it himself, people eat there for the reputation of being able to say that they have. It just seems so empty… kind of like your plate was.” She added the last part with some humor causing Naruto to laugh.

“Tell me about it,” the jinchuriki said, “It looked pretty but if your first thought is where’s the rest. You can’t call that a meal.” He grew serious though asking, “Are you saying, your family was like that… empty.”

“No…” the kunoichi said quickly, “Only it was like the meal, they are more concerned with appearance then then the substance. I’ve always been the black eye of my family because I didn’t want to follow the plan. My father’s always been concerned with status and therefore felt we should be too. But all I ever wanted to be is a kunoichi, and wasn’t willing to give it up to be some trophy wife.”

Naruto nodded, “Is that why finding yourself bound to me was so upsetting?”

“Maybe…” Tenten said not exactly sure, but figured it was closer to the truth then not.

Paying for the meal, the henged man held his hand out to Tenten saying, “Come on.” Seeing his bright smile lifted her spirits from talking about her family. Grabbing it, she laughed as she was pulled from the stool to follow after the jinchuriki. Their next stop was a bar where Tenten had a great time playing darts and not only beat Naruto, ended up making a few hundred ryo hustling some of the other patrons.

As the night drew to a close Tenten was giggling as Naruto recalled making a side bet with the bartender that she would be able to make a bullseye blindfolded and the look on the man’s face when she not only had, but done it six times. Approaching the hotel, she asked, “Naruto… why did you pick me tonight?”

She could tell Naruto wasn’t sure how to respond but finally he said, “Tonight’s the two month anniversary of when you and I first got together.”

Tenten’s eyes grew wide and feeling horrible said, “I-i-I forgot…”

“Hey, I’m not upset,” quickly calming her. “I mean it wasn’t like you were exactly thrilled. I almost considered going with the night you, me, and Tsunade were together. But maybe we can do that next week.”

He winked at her causing her to blush at the images such an idea put in her head, but still feeling bad said, “Still…”

“Why do you want to feel bad?” Naruto said with a shake of his head. “I’m not upset and besides I spent the first month anniversary feeling sorry for myself and depressed.” He pulled her to a side path where they came out near one of Konoha’s parks. Sitting her down on a bench, he said, “I was going to give this to you in the hotel room but…well here.”

He placed a scroll in her hands and unraveling it she saw a seal like the one she used to store her weapons. Biting her thumb she placed it one the seal and in a puff of smoke the Blue Dragon appeared in her lap. She stared at it in amazement but then looking sad said, “I don’t deserve this. I didn’t get you anything.”

Naruto knelt down in front of her and cupping her face said, “Of course you did Tenten. You gave me it plenty of times tonight.”

Confused she asked, “W-what’s that.”

“Your precious smile,” the blond, although at the moment his hair was orange, said. “I just want you to be happy and so long as you can smile at me that is all I need.”

Tenten felt as if something had broken in her from the blond’s words. But whatever it was, she couldn’t say she missed it as her body flushed with warmth and before she knew it she was kissing the man. It was nothing like any of the ones they had shared up to that point, but to her it would always be the most memorable. When it ended, she stared at him and said, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Should we head back?”

She nodded and sealed the weapon back into the scroll. She clung to his arm feeling like a blushing bride as they turned onto a crowded street and people stared at them. She knew a few of them were looks of confusion as the people no doubt wondered why the red head that her henged persona had been before, was replaced with raven hair. Not to mention her sense of style had obvious changed since Naruto and Tayuya had pretended to be the couple. However even those looks just filled Tenten with pride as she felt like showing off and was presenting the man that she had chosen as hers.

The two walked in silence until Tenten realized that if Naruto had bought the Blue Dragon then he had bought the Melk Blades as well. Curious she asked, “Naruto, you bought those katana as well right? Why?”

Naruto rubbed the back of his head saying, “Actually those are also a part of your gift. They were what I originally planned to buy you, but I saw you the other night practicing with that polearm and well you looked so beautiful with it I decided to get it for you. The swords are sealed into that scroll just a little further down.”

“I can’t accept those. They are too expensive I’ll try and re…”

“Don’t bother,” Naruto said cutting her off, “Sure they were expensive, but it’s not like I’m hurting for money. I just used some of the reward I got for killing that asshole from Akatsuki. He had quite the bounty on his head. Not to mention there’s the S-ranked pay I got for taking out Shinno and his Sky Country plot. Or saving the Priestess Shion from…”

“I get it, I get it,” Tenten said feeling a little jealous at how accomplished her lover was.

Naruto chuckled and Tenten pulled his arm a little closer to her body confident that she could now honestly tell her mother that she was happy with the path she had chosen.

*****************************

Tenten stepped into the hotel room and moved towards center of it as Naruto closed the door. She felt nervous which struck her as odd considering all she had already experienced with the blond. She heard the lock click in place and as soon as it did she dropped her henge.

Naruto turning from the door said, “Your hair…”

Guessing he must have figured she had just henged it to be in the braided ponytail she had worn. She kept her back towards him and pulled the braid over her shoulder and playing with it asked, “Do you like it?”

“To be honest, I’ve always liked how you normally wore your hair. But this is nice too,” the blond said having dropped his henge as well. “What should we do now? Do you want me to…”

Tenten spun and kissed him hungrily as he approached surprising Naruto with her aggressiveness. Although it didn’t take but a second for him to return the heated kiss as his tongue began to dance with hers. Pulling back, Tenten began to slink backwards and undoing her dress let it slip down her frame to the floor. Growing aroused as Naruto stared at her hungrily she said, “This is an anniversary right? How do you think people usually end such nights?”

Naruto smiled as he followed in her wake taking off his own clothes as he followed her. Tenten’s knees hit the bed just as he was upon her so siting back she stopped him by placing a hand on his stomach. Her other hand sought out his tool and giving it a stroke pulled a groan from the jinchuriki’s throat. She then began to lick all around the tip as she continued to fist his length.

“Damn Tenten, keep going.” Tenten swallowed what she could and hummed causing him to groan, “Fuck…”

He began pushing his cock further and further past her lips. Tenten removed her hand to allow more and more of his dick into her mouth and soon found him poking at the entrance to her throat. She gagged causing Naruto to back off, but she gripped his ass cheeks to hold him in place. She then slowly moved her face closer to his groin. As his tip poked her throat again, she relaxed her it so that this time if continued unabated. She continued forward until her nose touched his groin and he moaned her name. She slowly backed off until she could breathe before plunging her mouth down on his length again. She continued like that until she grew used to his cock plunging into her throat so that she could increase the pace. Soon she was bobbing on his cock and deepthroating him with ease. Under her oral ministrations Naruto was soon nearing his release which he warned her of when he said, “Tenten, shit I’m cumming.”

Tenten used the warning to swallow all of his cock so that when he fired off, he shot his seed right down her throat. Tenten pulled back off his cock and swirled her tongue around his sensitive tip pulling another groan from him.

Tenten let his cock pop out of her mouth and let out a sultry hum of enjoyment. Naruto gripped her by the shoulders and pushed her into the bed causing her to laugh as he climbed atop of her. Kissing her, he began to massage her breast causing her to moan and rub her crotch against his as she sought out his cock.

Naruto pulled back to stare into her eyes and giving her a small peck on the lips asked, “Are you ready?”

Tenten gave a small nod and kissed his lips and moaned when he pushed his cock inside of her. He moved slowly causing her to pant with lust as she began working her hips to meet his thrusts. “Oh god, don’t stop. Keep moving.”

The two lovers continued moving against each other moving slowly as they traded feather light kisses and touches. Soon, though both of their desires to cum got the better of them and they began to increase the speed of their actions. “F-fuck,” Tenten said her voice growing louder and louder, “keep pounding my pussy. Oh fuck, you feel so good inside me.”

Reaching down she gripped his ass and squeezed it to encourage him to pound away at her snatch. Not that he needed any as he began to use longer and deeper strokes to churn her insides. “Tenten you’re gripping me so tightly,” Naruto grunted before kissing her neck.

Tenten shrieked as his cock hit her womb racking her whole body with pleasure causing her to raise her legs straight into the air. She then wrapped them tightly around his hips and locked feet together. Now using her feet as well as her hands to pull him against her, she shouted, “More… more… give it to me. I want to feel you exploding deep inside me.”

“Fuck,” Naruto grunted as he gave her what she wanted and exploded coating her walls with his seed. Tenten screamed as she came from having her womb filled for the first time and clenched her lover even tighter. When the spasm finally died down she sagged beneath him and kissed his face and chest gently. “That was…”

A knock at the door interrupted her surprising the two lovers. Naruto got up reapplying his henge and wrapping the blanket around his waist answered the door. Tenten covered herself with a sheet and blushed when an equally red-cheeked woman appeared on the other side. “Is something the matter,” Naruto asked the purple-haired hotel employee whose nametag read, ‘Ami.’

“U-um, I’m sorry to…sorry to disturb you…but your lov… activities are bothering the other guests. I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to keep it down.”

“S-sorry,” Naruto said sounding embarrassed as he scratched the back of his head while holding the blanket up with the other, “we will try to be more mindful of the other guests.”

Ami seemed to blank out as she stared at the well-muscled chest of the henged Naruto. Shaking herself, she said, “O-okay, sorry to disturb you.”

Naruto closed the door and turning to Tenten said, “Maybe we should head to my place.”

Tenten smirked before dropping the sheet and saying, “I don’t think I can wait that long.” She spread her legs widely and reached down to wipe up some of his escaped seed before sticking it in her mouth. Once her digits were clean she said, “My womb is already thirsty for more, please don’t make it wait.”

Watching his lover reach down to scoop up more of his seed, Naruto had to agree that using a near instantaneous transportation jutsu did seem like an eternity to wait to have Tenten wrapped around him again so dropping the towel as he leapt onto the bed to end both of their cravings.


*****************************

Tenten awoke in the hotel room feeling both sore and satisfied or as her teacher would say, “Full of Youth.” Her eyes still closed, she felt for where Naruto should have been but only felt a cool mattress. Opening her eyes she sighed since she would have liked to start the day right with some hot morning loving, but knew as things were his time was extremely limited some days. She turned to look at the clock on the night stand and her eyes grew wide in surprise at the time. She was about to leap out of bed to head to training since she was extremely late, but stopped upon noticing something else on the table. Picking it up, she felt her heart flutter as it was a rose wrapped around a kunai.

The flower part of the rose was sticking out of the loop of the handle with the stem wrapped around the kunai portion. Falling back in bed, she stared at it and decided to stay put, after all it wasn’t everyday a kunoichi decided that she was in love. A month from now she’d be the one planning the anniversary and maybe she’d let Tsunade help.

Next Chapter: Sakura

Author’s Note: Well here is the companion story. Basically the chapters will be like this one giving a more in-depth look into Naruto’s lovers’ minds and circumstances. Not to mention allow me to show situations that don’t exactly tie into the main plot. Anyway please let me know what you think. Thanks and until next time, The Lemon Sage
Sign up to rate and review this story