Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Pile Of Lemons

Karin's gratitude and Tsunade's news

by NaruHinaSakuFan1

Naru/harem the girls wanna show their "Appreciation" for saving the village

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-02-26 - 18230 words

?Blocked
Chapter 23
*]
[*Karin's gratitude and Tsunade's news

*]
[*Author notes

*]
[*Here is chapter 23 of pile of lemons I wanted to update the story by two chapter's and like I said in the author notes about the Karin chapter people keep saying that her hair color is pink but in the Narutopedia it says that she had red hair and red eyes so I'm just gonna say she has red eyes and red hair so if you have a suggestion or an idea message me anytime I'm on the site every day so I'll get it so enjoy the chapter.

*]
[*p.s this chapter is gonna have more than 1 lemon since so many people wanted and waited for the Karin chapter and plus I came up with a good idea for another Naruto x Karin lemon so this chapter is gonna be a full lemon chapter and also I got a few messages asking me for a Karin x Hinata yuri lemon and a Karin x sakura yuri lemon for those two lemon I'm essentially thinking of that chapter I already got an idea a for Karin x Hinata lemon it seems that a lot of you reader's want a Hinata yuri lemon so that chapter is in the production.

*]
[*P.P.s and also I've worked on my grammar a little so you will notice some different words so tell me what you think of the new grammar I actually tried my best on the whole making sense and I've also doubled checked to make sure all my words were spelled properly.

*]
[*_ _ _ _The next day _ _ _ _

*]
[*A/n before you read the chapter let me tell you that I'm not that good with action scean's so this might not be might a good action scean so if you have anything bad to say about it tell me how to make it better.


After finishing the mission a little bit early and taking Shion back to the demon country and giving her a "proper farewell" Naruto was heading back to the leaf village he began to think he would see Sasuke again "man I wonder when I'm gonna see him again I want to know how much stronger he's gotten since then if he's anything like last time I might be in trouble" He thought has he continued to walk to the leaf village.

Meanwhile the kyuubi was in his cage having a good oh time with the mate Naruto gave him until he sensed a certain uchiha's charka signature " hey kid I think someone just answered you pray's I just sensed that uchiha's charka the one you been looking for he's a few miles from where you are but from what I can tell he must have just gotten out of battle the signature is pretty weak you better hurry before he get's away" said the kyuubi as he tried to close in to Sasuke's exact location.

"Really ok then let's go I wonder who he was fighting to get injured enough that he's charka level is so low" he thought has he jumped to the trees and headed towards Sasuke.

- - - - - Meanwhile with Sasuke and his team - - - - -

Sasuke had just gotten out of battle with the eight tails and lost horribly the only reason why the eight tails wasn't chasing them was because Sasuke had burned his book full of song's and rimes right after the eight tails blew his chest wide open Jugo had given him some of his bone to heal and Karin had him bite her arm Suigetsu had given them some time by fighting the eight tails after that Karin grabbed some smoke bombs and threw them making their getaway but before they could get away one of the eight tails came out of the smoke and wrapped around one of Karin's leg burning/poisoning in the progress Karin had just beryl got her leg out and started running as fast as they could as they were running Karin started to slow down due to the injury.

"wait guys my leg something's wrong this isn't a normal injury" she said as they tried to gain speed.

"Karin if you cant keep up your worthless to me I need you to suck it up and hurry up before he catches up to us" said Sasuke as jugo and Suigetsu started getting further and further away from her she tried to catch up but it was no use Sasuke turned around to see that she was even less behind then she was 1 minute ago so he turned back and headed toward's her " good for nothing healer why did she have to get in my way I should just leave her here but her ability to heal us by biting her is useful but if she get's in my way one more time I'm gonna kill her" he thought has he was just about to grab her and run but just when he was about to a kunai came out of a near by tree almost cutting the side of his neck Sasuke looked around to see who it was that threw the kunai.

"It's been awhile Sasuke I'm surprised to see you all the way out here" said Naruto as Sasuke looked up at a tree and saw Naruto coming from behind the tree.

"hen it's just you why don't you get out of my way Naruto this doesn't concern you" he said as he rushed to get Karin but in a blur Naruto was right in front of him blocking his way to Karin naruto then noticed the Akatsuki coat that he was wearing.

"Sasuke you joined up with the Akatsuki why? Naruto asked

"I plan on using the Akatsuki for my revenge against the leaf village and no one's gonna stop including you Naruto so either get out of my way or die" as he got ready to attack.

"sorry Sasuke but I'm not gonna let you get away this time, it was different last time I was weakened by the nine tails but now it's time for you to stop this madness" said Naruto as he started to form the Rasengan Sasuke saw the Rasengan and then he started to for the Chidori.

NARUTO

SASUKE

they both shouted at the same time and ran toward's each other they both jumped in the air Karin looked up to see them both about to clash she didnt know how big the explosion was gonna be so she limped behind a tree they both held their attack just before the clash they both looked in each other's eyes both seeing the light and dark.

RASENGAN!

CHIDORI!

just then they clashed a big bright light then filled the whole area Karin was blinded as the whole area that was once full of trees was now turned into a gaping hole Karin tried to hang on but the wind was too strong wind and part's of the trees were flying every where that she didnt notice that a branch was heading right toward's her the branch hit her causing her to fall but luckily for her another tree broke her fall as her body hit the branch naruto and Sasuke then both flew back hitting the remains of two trees that were behind them Sasuke got up and noticed the Karin was further form him he turned around to see that jugo and Suigetsu were already gone Sasuke looked at naruto to see him get up.

"We'll finish this another time Naruto" he said as he was just about to run Karin had just woken up to see Sasuke leaving.

"wait Sasuke I'm coming" she said as she tried to get up but her leg was to badly injured Sasuke turned around and said " I don't have room for the weak on my team you are useless and so weak that you couldn't even get away form the after shock of the attack I have no further use for you anymore i'll find a better healer" said Sasuke as he went on top of the tree and looked back for a moment and looked at naruto with his dark eyes both naruto and Sasuke glared at each for a moment and Sasuke then started to retreat.

Naruto was just about to start chase until " hey kid forget about him I think you should help the girl she look's pretty hurt maybe she can give you some info about where he's headed" said Kyuubi as he waited for Naruto to make his decision " I guess your right I should help her I cant just leave her here to die" he thought as he turned around and headed straight for Karin
Karin was too much in shock from what Sasuke just told her to notice that Naruto was headed straight toward's her " how could Sasuke say that after all I've done for him how could he call me worthless and weak was that all I was to him just a tool to be used when he needed it" she thought has she started to cry Naruto saw this and knew the reason why she was crying.

"Hey are you okay do you need any help" asked Naruto as he put his hand on her shoulder he saw her head lowered on the ground crying Naruto saw her a lavender uniform with the Akatsuki coat with short black shorts with long black thigh high stockings.

"Don't touch me just who the hell are you" she said as she looked up at Naruto showing her red eyes with brown glasses and red hair that was in an unusual hairstyle having tear's continued to fall from her eyes making her glasses fog up.

"The name's Naruto Uzumaki better known as the next hokage but I see your hurt let me take you back to the leaf village and get you healed I know this great nurse that can help" said Naruto
"W-w-w why would y-y-you help me you don't even know me how do you know that I wont run once I get healed "asked Karin as she continued to sob.

"well how about this once you get healed i'll take you back here and I know you were with Sasuke and if the council knew about you and your connection to Sasuke they might tourcher you or something so you better take off the Akatsuki coat and leave it here I promise to get you there safe and sound and i'll buy you some new clothes the clothes your wearing now look so worn out and dirty said Naruto with a big grin on his face Karin saw the look on his face and made her blush a little so she stopped her crying and used her eyes to check his charka to see if he was laying but once she did she saw that Naruto's charka was so warm and kind that she could almost see a bright light in front him as he stood in front of her.

o-o-ok i'll go but no funny business you got that" said Karin.

"Sure no problem" said Naruto as he turned around and got on one knee" we can get there faster if you get on my back" said as he waited for Karin.

Karin got up and wrapped her arms around his neck naruto then grabbed her leg's and got up and headed for the leaf village as for Karin as naruto was running as fast as he could she could feel the warmth of his charka getting on her " his charka color's their so bright he the total opposite of Sasuke I think I might just enjoy the time I have with him" she thought has she laid head down on his shoulder's and slowly few asleep Naruto noticed this right away " she fell asleep I cant blame her after what just happened with her and Sasuke sleep is the best thing for her right now" he thought as he continued to run.

"hey Naruto I noticed the injury on the girl's leg that injury could have only been made one way it was made by a another demon like me and it can't be healed by just any one so why don't you get somewhere safe and lay her down I'm gonna tell you how to heal this injury and the other's" said kyuubi as he waited for Naruto to get somewhere safe.

_ _ _ _Few Hour's Later 8.00 p.m _ _ _ _

Karin started to rouse she opened up her eyes and lifted up her head to look around her surrounding "where am I the last thing I remember I was being carried by that Naruto guy that promised that he would take me to the leaf village to get healed and where the hell is he" she thought as she noticed that she was on a bed she got off of the bed and was headed to the window but as soon as she got up she remembered that she injured her leg "wait a minute I thought I hurt my leg when that Naruto guy and Sasuke clashed he must've healed my leg while I was asleep matter of fact where the hell is he" she thought as she opened the door and headed out but as she walked out she noticed that the room she was in was a hotel suite with a big TV with surround sound , a small refrigerator with a kitchen , a big sofa, and a bath room and a great view of the whole village "Wow this place look's great it has just about everything you need but still where is he did he just go and leave" she thought as soon as that thought came to her mind she could hear the shower water coming from the bath room as soon as she heard that noise she headed to the bath room she didn't even brother to knock on the door she opened the door to see steam everywhere she was just about to shout his name until.

"Ah Karin I see that your awake is everything ok" ok asked Naruto as he came out of the shower only wearing a towel wrapped around his lower regions.

Karin was a little shocked to see Naruto in only a towel she didn't know what to say all she did was steer at his him as stood there she looked at Naruto's 6 pack abs plus his arm's even showed that he was powerfully built for a moment it looked like some droll was coming out of her mouth.

"Uh Karin are you ok? Is there anything I can get you like some food or water I can order some room service if you want " asked Naruto as he waved his hand in her face to get her attention it took a few minutes until she finally awoke from her trance.

"Huh sorry Naruto I didn't hear you can you repeat what you just said I was just a little surprised that's all" "surprised to only see you in a towel and nothing else" she thought.

"I said there anything I can get you like some food or water I can order some room service if you want I was just about to order some food if your hungry said Naruto as he walked out of the shower Karin couldn't help but steer at him as he was leaving " I think I just found what I wanted to eat I may even want seconds" she thought as she went out of the bath room and closed the door behind her Naruto went to the closet and took out some clothes" I'll be right back I'll get changed first but if you want you can call for the food I don't know about you but I could eat just about anything right now" he said as he went to the bed room and closed the door to get changed.

As soon as he closed the door Karin went straight toward's the door she went on her knees and tried to peek threw the key hole but sadly for her she couldn't really see anything the only she could see was Naruto's upper regions like his chest arm's and head and once again she could tell that he was powerfully well built she stayed there for a few minutes until he got dressed as soon as he was done she rushed to the phone and started ordering room service making sure he didn't catch her peeping on him Naruto opened the door wearing some orange pajamas with some swirls all over them with a black t shirt with the leaf symbol on the front he noticed Karin on the phone and headed to the kitchen for a drink after 10 minutes Karin ordered the food and went to the kitchen.

"So how long have I been out exactly?" asked Karin as she wanted to make a conversation?
"it's been 4 hour's since I got here I healed your leg as you slept I didn't want to wake you but I've healed all your wounds even the one's you got from before the clash it only took about 20 minutes to heal you but after that I let you sleep" said Naruto as he took a drink of water
"umm well thank you for everything I mean I didn't ask for you to do this but after this what's gonna happen it's like you said if I go back to Sasuke he'll most likely kill me and if I got to the leaf village I don't want to think of what their gonna do" said Karin as she started to have tears come out her eyes.

"I've thought about that and what we'll do is that I can talk to granny (tsunade) and only her keeping it secret of who you really are if the council found out all hell would break lose from other countries now that Sasuke attacked the iron country their gonna want answers and they would probably do everything in their power to get you but don't worry I'll protect you no matter what and I don't break my promises' said Naruto as he gave her his famous smile.

"That sound's good but where will I live I heard that you defeated pein but I heard that he had destroyed your whole village is it still badly damaged?" asked Karin.

"not any more it's mostly all fixed now as for you living arrangements you can stay at my place for as long as you want it's an apartment building/House that I live in and I don't think my girl friend Hinata wont mind she's really nice and stuff I can wait for you to meet her said Naruto as he took another drink.

"I should've guessed that he would have a girlfriend the good one always are but she isn't here right now so maybe I can have a little bit of fun with him till then" she thought as she came up with a plan for the night.

"So you have a girlfriend what's she like? She asked wanting to know her soon be to rival for Naruto's affection.

" well she's the heir of the hyuga clan she has a hot body, good personally , fantastic cook, plus don't tell anyone about this said Naruto as he leaned up to her but she's like the only girl who would allow me to sleep with other women I mean I've had a few threesome with her and some of the other girl's but she alright with it turn's her on know I'm fucking her and another girl at the same time" said Naruto as he leaned back and looked at Karin.

"WHAT your telling me that she actually let's you sleep with other women and you always's have threesome with her what kinda of girlfriend let's her boyfriend do that kind of thing said Karin sounding erectility.

"well I don't want to toot my own horn but sometime it's not with just her I can have sex with plenty of other women and have threesome with them hell sometime she even ask's if I would have a threesome with other women so I'm ok with it said Naruto making it sound like no big thing
"wow I must say your luck not many women would allow their boyfriend to do that but dose she ever fuck different guy's I mean you fucking different women so shouldn't she be able to fuck other guy's.

"no the only guy as she tell's me as that I'm the only one she'll ever fuck she's loved me since we were little I mean she was the only girl in the whole village who didn't like Sasuke when we were younger so I know I'm the only one she'll ever do' said Naruto as he heard a knock on the door.

"Hey the food's here let's eat' said Naruto as he went to the door.

Karin was still in the kitchen making sense of what Naruto just told her "wait so his girlfriend lets him fuck other women and she lets him have threesome with her and other women and that sometimes she isn't in the whole sex thing man I cant believe what he told me but this is also a good thing if his girlfriend doesn't care if he fuck's another girl I'm in the clear and who know's I might get to know her better once I'm there" she thought as she got an grin on her face
"hey Karin are you coming don't want your food to get cold' said Naruto as Karin heard him she got up from the chair and headed to the living room area once there she saw Naruto with a few tray's of food all line up like a buffet table "come on the food's great you've got good taste" he said as he started eating Karin went on the other said of the food and started to eat.

_ _ _ 20 minutes later _ _ _

After 20 minutes Karin wanted to know why Naruto was after Sasuke " umm Naruto can I ask you a question? She asked embarrassed to ask the question.

"What is it?" he said.

Are you only being to me so you can know where Sasuke's headed all I can say is that I don't know at all" said Karin as she quickly put some orange chicken in her mouth.

" Well I would like to know were he's headed and I do believe you when you said you don't know where's he headed but that all right I'll find him eventually" said Naruto as he gave her a smile.

"But how do you know Sasuke anyway he barely told me anything about his past" asked Karin as she looked at Naruto eyes for some reason she couldn't take her eyes off them something about them made her happy.

me and Sasuke and our other teammate sakura were on the same team before he went to that snake basterd" said Naruto as he started the story of him and Sasuke Naruto told her about the adventures of team 7 and how Sasuke was his rival/best friend, about how Sasuke was one of his very first bond's he ever made with any one and about the last fight they had at the final valley Karin listened to everything Naruto said she was shocked at first about the stuff she heard about Sasuke it sounded to her that Sasuke had a very peaceful past for a moment
"You and Sasuke are best friends he never told us about anything like that he was always being cold to everyone he never really did anything for us just use us fir our ability's that mostly it.

"well Sasuke was a little like back then without the whole using us for our ability's but he was sometime cold to everyone even me even though we never got along most of the time we became friend's but it wasn't until Orochimaru showed up and messed up everything" said Naruto as he voice had turned a bit serious Naruto looked at the clock and saw that it was 10.00 clock and he was getting tired once the food was gone Naruto and Karin picked up the bowels and plates and put them on the cart and put it outside the room.

"I'm a little tired from this whole day I'll take the sofa and you can take the bed tomorrow we'll go to the store and get you some new clothes the one's you have now look a little worn out from the battle then after that we'll head to the leaf village" he said as he went to the bedroom and got a blanket and pillow and went to the sofa.

"un sure that sound's like a good plan good night" said Karin as she headed to the bedroom she closed the door half way so she could see Naruto sleeping she laid on the bed and began to think " wow he's being so kind to me I didn't even have to ask for the bed he just gave it to me but still I cant what he told me about his girlfriend , and the fact that him and Sasuke were best friend's/rivals it's unbelievable" thought Karin as started to fall asleep.

_ _ _ An hour later _ _ _

Naruto was fast asleep Karin could tell because she could hear him snoring she couldn't fall asleep because she couldn't help but think of Naruto the whole time after all he saved her, he healed her leg and he was being such a gentlemen about the whole ordeal she lifted up her head and concentrated her charka into her eyes she remembered looking at his charka when he was carrying her something about it made her get aroused the more she looked at his charka the more she just wanted to go over there and give him a special "thank you" gift.

"ummm just look at all that charka his supply is almost 10 times more than Sasuke has I wonder if Naruto has any special ability's that he likes to use on women like oh well I might as well find out now" she thought as she got up from the bed and unbuttoned her lavender uniform showing her white bra that held her c sized breast she opened her door and saw Naruto fast asleep she went towards him once there she took off the blanket put it to the side then she was just about to take his pants off until he started to wake up only to see Karin with her hands at his pant's waist he looked at the corner of his eyes to see Karin's breast.

"What are you doing" he said as he could feel himself getting a boner by just the view he had of her breast. Karin looked down and saw a very big bulge in the middle of his pants she started to lick her lips and said" well I couldn't fall asleep and I couldn't stop thinking about how you saved me so I thought that you deserved an award but it looks like you've given me one instead" she said as she pulled his pants and boxers at the same time Once she did she looked down to see his 14 inch cock she then concentrated her charka onto her hand she than wrapped one of her hands around his penis and began to stroke him slowly Karin then went on her knees as she continued stroking him then put the tip of his cock in her mouth (A/N it's like the touch of heat when she concentrates her charka onto her hand's and can give an special sensation to the person she use's it on and but in this case meaning that she can give good blowjob's or concentrate her charka to any part of her body like mouth, hands, pussy, ass or like I just said any part of her body).

Karin was enjoying what she was doing to Naruto but after about a minute Naruto grabbed her head and lifted her head up "what you don't want me to continue? Asked Karin as she gave a him sad look.

"Well I do but hold on" said Naruto as Karin moved as Naruto moved his body so down he was sitting down on the sofa instead of laying down after that Karin went back to sucking is cock
"this is my first time doing this I hope I'm doing this right"she said as she looked up at him started sucking on his cock "mmm damn Karin that feels good I didn't know that you were so good with using your mouth" said Naruto as he put one hand on her head and the other behinds his and quickly pushed her head more down on his dick.

After a few minutes she started to go up and down faster she went for a few minutes until " I think I'm gonna cum" said Naruto as he activated the endless supply right before he erupted in her throat Karin had to start drinking as fast as she could since he kept his hand on her head Naruto could hear a gulping sound from Karin after 3 minutes he deactivated the endless supply and let go of her head once he pulled out of her mouth some of his sperm splashed onto her face dripping onto her breast.

Karin then stood in front of him and turned around bending over a little bit till she placed her hands on his knees. Naruto grabbed onto her waist holding onto her as she started to sit down on top of him. Karin felt his tip enter her pussy and decided to fall all the way down taking him fully.

With his whole dick up her pussy she was amazed how great it felt. Naruto liked this already feeling her hot walls around his penis.

She placed her hands on his knees and started moving her torso in circles. Naruto loved her hot pussy sway around with him in her. He reached up to her breast and started rubbing them while she moved.

"oh god, yes ah ,yes fuck me oh god faster I'll do anything you want , I'll tell you everything you want to know I'm almost there I'm gonna cum" she said as Naruto grabbed her waist and she started to bounce faster and harder he started thrusting up at the same time.

"ugh faster Karin I can feel you hot pussy I want to feel you hot cum all over my fucking cock you dirty fucking whore" he said as Karin let go of her tits and put both hands on Naruto's abs's but every few second she had to make sure that her glasses didn't fall off.

"I'm gonna cum Naruto" she said as she could feel her first orgasm of the night.

"Me too let's cum together" he replied as they both cummed Naruto felt Karin's juices all over his cock Naruto shot eight time in her until Karin leaned toward's him breathing profoundly
"oh pant that was so pant good I cant believe that you cummed so much in me pant I think I can get used to this" said Karin as Naruto switched positions so now Karin was on the bottom and Naruto was on the top with his cock still in her as for Karin she was so much in escesty to even care all she wanted was another good fucking.

" keep fucking me Naruto I want to feel you cock ram my pussy as fast and hard as you possibly can I want you to fill me up again with out pulling out" said Karin as she wrapped her leg's around him and pushed his cock deeper in her pussy she was only about to put 10 of 14 inches of his cock in her Naruto then grabbed her waist and went fully in soon after he started hammering at full speed.

" ah yes faster Naruto pound my pussy harder oh god fuck me rough Naruto fuck me till I can cum any more ah yes this feels so god cum in me fill my hot pussy up with your cum. She grabbed the bed rails above her so Naruto could fuck her meaninglessly" oh yes, ah god I love this Naruto I love the way you cock feel's in my pussy don't stop keep going I'm such a dirty whore my aching womb wants your cum Naruto" she said as the bed started to shake as Naruto endlessly slammed into her.

"I'm gonna cum" said Karin as she started to cum Naruto was still slamming into her pussy after about 3 minutes Naruto shot his load into her he held still as he cummed in her Karin let go of the bed rails and unwrapped her leg's around him finally letting him pull out Naruto went on his knees and looked at Karin seeing her laid down naked with a stream of cum coming out of her got him aroused Karin saw this and got up and started to craw toward's him she looked ay his cock for a moment then she looked up at him " can I suck you cock again my throat is very dry and I think I need something to crach my thirst" asked Karin as she waited for his reply.

But she was taken by surprised when she felt his hand's in each side of her head she opened up her mouth as she felt Naruto's cock go down her throat Naruto then pushed her head deeper shoving the full 14 inches down her throat Karin automatically started to suck hard and fast.

"Ugh suck faster you bitch I'm gonna make sure you drink every last drop of my cum and you mouth feel's so good I didn't know that you were so good with it maybe I should have you suck my dick more often you know the old saying particle make's perfect he said as he started to trust his cock in her as he held on to her head Karin could feel some liquid coming down her eyes and pussy by Naruto's irregularity with her but she didn't know what turned her on more the dirty talk, the rough way he was fucking her, or the pain she felt when Naruto slammed his cock her taking her virginity either way she loved the way Naruto was gratifying her in every possibly emotionally and corporeal way Karin was so turned on by Naruto's dirty talk that she put her one hand to her pussy and started masturbating as she continued sucking.

"Subconsciously he activated the endless supply and without warning he started cumming Karin felt a very large wave of cum going down her throat as she started to drink she fingered herself faster and faster soon she felt her juices squirt all over the bed sheets after five whole minutes of furious swallowing she was just about to give and drown in his cum " oh my god he's cum is so good I don't know how much longer I can go my throat is hurt like hell with all the swallowing but I cant complain" she thought as she couldn't help but comment him as she tried to swallow faster making her stomach swell in the process.

Naruto let go of her head and pulled out but forgetting to turn off the endless supply he cummed all over Karin's face, hair he cummed so much after pulled that some even fell on her breast Naruto turned off the endless supply and looked at Karin as she licked the cum off her face after that she rubbed the cum that was on her tit's making her skin shine " sorry Karin I forgot to turn off the ability for a second" said Naruto as Karin fell backwards on the bed her head hitting the pillow.

"that all right I liked what you did I never thought that I would lose my virginity this way to tell the truth I did want Sasuke to but sense he would mostly likely kill me right now I'm glad I got you" said Karin as she took a few deep breath's after about a minute she leaned forward looking at Naruto.

"Before we start again can I ask one real quick question?" she asked.

"Sure what is it" he replied.

"you said that you turned off the ability what's it called and just exactly how many do you have I can tell you right now that I've got a few of my own and by the time the night's over you might just see a few of said Karin in a sedative matter.

" sense you asked I have so far seven ability's the one I just used on you was called endless supply as you saw first hand on what it dose I can send charka to my balls the more charka I use the more I cum and as you know I have a lot of charka I can basically cum an unlimited amounted of time's as for the other ability as time process you'll see them so enough small talk I haven't tapped that ass of yours so get on all four I have a couple of loads just waiting for you" said Naruto as his voice sounded more demanding.

Karin followed Naruto's commands she happily got on all fours she then grabbed the bed sheets and turned her head "hurry Naruto u cant wait any longer to have you big fat cock in me again I'm a horny bitch who need's to have her brains fucked out of her" she said as she shoke her beautiful sexy ass" My, my, my you really are a horny little bitch aren't ya?" Naruto said getting hard again.

Naruto grabbed Karin's waist and positioned himself to enter her the red headed beauty gasped at her blonde lover's cock going inside her after all this was the first she was gonna get fucked in the ass she could feel her ass ripping apart by every inch of his cock as for Naruto he could tell that this was her first time as he could see a trail of blood going down her leg's and because he could hear her blissful moan's.

"form the way she's taken the pain I say she's a masochist just like temari I thought I was lucky to have only fucked one but now I've got two maybe once we get back to the leaf I should have temari come over and have a little fun" he thought as he started to pull in and out of her ass"ah yes fuck my ass harder it feel's so good having your Hugh cock fucking my tight ass, oh god faster Naruto pound me harder! Keep fucking me like that" she said as she enthralled on the bed sheets harder Naruto continuously thrusted into her he slapped her ass check's as he went faster and harder making Karin scream in the process.

Naruto slammed as hard as he could as he could cum inside her "ah yes cum in me I'm almost there just a little bit longer I'm gonna cum" she said as the bed shoke faster hitting the wall every couple seconds after a few minutes Naruto started to cum he didn't bother to pull out Karin felt is release as Naruto started to cum inside her pulling out he admired seeing her asshole inundated with his cum.

Karin's arms gave out she fell face first onto one of the pillows her ass was sticking up while her hair was played out around her Naruto liked this position a lot she he lined himself with her pussy " look at that Karin it look's like you just picked out the next position I'm gonna fuck your ass again but this time when I fuck you I want to hear you scream, I want you to shout out how much of as dirty whore you really are and how much you love getting fucked in the ass" he said as he shoved his entire 14 inch cock into her ass not even bothering to get any rhythm going he just grabbed her waist and slammed into her with reckless abandon.

Plus he didn't bother to put up any isolation seals in the room he wanted to make sure that everyone knew that he was getting laid the excitement of people knowing gave him more energy
"Fuck me Naruto ah god yes your fat cock is tearing my ass apart I've been a naughty bitch Naruto and I deserve to be punished fuck as long as you want faster keep going claim me as yours and yours along I don't care for that Bastered Sasuke anymore all I care for now is getting fucked like a dirty whore that loves getting fucked in the ass" she said as Naruto senselessly pounding her.

_ _ _ An Hour Later _ _ _*]

After an whole hour of continues ass fucking Naruto put his seventh load into her as for Karin it was also her seventh time cumming each one harder then the last she had her head to the side as a loud moan escaped her mouth Naruto gave one more powerful thrust and started to cum for the eighth time now after a few minutes he pulled out and sat down Karin's body fell as she felt all of Naruto's cum inside her she turned her whole body around and sat down looking at Naruto but she didn't notice the puddle of cum she was making as she sat.

"ah Naruto that was mind-blowing I cant believe that you cummed so much that ability of your's is something else so what position would you like next I think I can go for one more round so this time fuck me as rough, long, hard anything just fuck me again" said Karin as Naruto saw her put her hand in her pussy and slowly started masturbating from all the ecstasy.

"As much as I love seeing a girl masturbate to turn me on it's just that you haven't even given me a tit fuck so I want to see how good you are so let's make a bet if I'm pleased I'll show you two more ability's if I'm not pleased I'll stop fucking you and go back to sleep leaving us both unsatisfied" said Naruto as he moved his body to the edge of the bed as for Karin the thought of Naruto not fucking her anymore came into her mind for a moment so she quickly got off the bed and went on her knees and went toward's Naruto she slowly put her breast closer to this now throbbing member she got his cock in between her breast and squeezed them together tightly so his cock wouldn't slip out she moved her breast up and down on his member "so how does this feel" she asked as she up the tip of his cock in her mouth as she looked at him.

"it feels great mmm faster your breast feel so good you're doing such a perfect job are you sure that this is your first time doing this" asked Naruto as he tiled his head back a little and started to moan.

"She sadly took the tip of his cock out of her mouth but kept the speed up on her breast" a couple of years after I joined orochimaru I used to go to a lot of book stores and library's well they had some book about pleasing men so I read all of them actually the first one I got was called how to give a good tit fuck and blow job there were 10 volumes all together I was gonna get another book called fuck till he drops but that was taken so it wasn't till later that I finally got it ( you all should know who got that book) but I'd never tired it on anyone before so this really is my first time doing this kinda stuff it help being prepared, so what do you think" she asked as she increased the speed of her pumping and the pressure she was putting on her breast as she put the tip of his cock back into her mouth.

Almost tem minutes passed Naruto could feel himself ready to explode Karin was still giving him a tit fuck but her arms started to hurt" ah hurry Naruto and cum my arms are starting to hurt I just want to feel you hot, sticky delious cum all over my face and body so please cum already" said Karin as she once again increased her speed.

"I'm almost there don't stop till I cum I'm gonna make sure that you're completely covered in my cum so you better be ready for it's a big one ugh I'm Cumming" he grunted as he chummed Karin felt his cum squirting out of his cock and on to her she held on tight as she felt all of his cum covering her up after 3 whole minutes he stopped Naruto looked at Karin he couldn't tell what color her skin and hair were her whole body was completely covered from her head to her lower regions of her body she looked up and gave him a loving smile as she licked the cum right off her body she still had some in her hair so she wasn't able to get that off" so how did I do did and did you enjoy what I learned" asked Karin as she looked at him again with cum still on her face, hair and body.

" I think you did great for a first timer and I think you did learned perfectly so as promised I will use two more of my abilities so why don't you pick out the next position " he said as he started to get another boner by just looking at her after a moment she got an idea
"Naruto stay just the way you are there is one position that I've always wanted to try out" she said as she got up and sat down in front of Naruto's lap (imagetion like a lap dance) she looked at Naruto and saw his whisker marks she gave them a few storks as soon as she touched them he started to what sounded like purring.

"it happened when someone touches them" said Naruto as he saw her tits he then started to lick and suck on her nipples making her moan in the process by supporting herself with her knees on the bed she steadily started bouncing up and down" she then placed her hand's in his hair as he slapped her ass checks.

Fuck Naruto that's the spot ah yes right there this is so fucking good oh god yes I love your cock I can't stop want more give it to me Naruto I want your cum ah yes fuck me good fuck my pussy real good don't stop just keep fucking me Naruto that's all I want I'm a dirty fucking whore but I'm yours now so do what you will with me give me any order you want I'm all yours for the taking Naruto" she said as Naruto grabbed on to her waist as she continued bouncing
"That's right you're my bitch now and you only follow my orders so as your first order I command you to fuck till you drop" he said as she bounced faster she could feel Naruto's ball sack hit her ass as she then wrapped her arm's around Naruto neck.

"Ah yes, ah god fuck my pussy more, yes I'm almost there, I'm almost there I'm gonna cum, give it to me Naruto, fuck me real good I love your dick all I want now is to feel your cum inside me" said Karin.

"Me too I'm gonna cum" said Naruto after about 2 minutes they both felt their release
"I'm Cumming" they both said in unison Naruto held onto her Karin as he shot almost a dozen time's inside of her Karin splashed her juices all over his cock she could feel every drop go into her after a few minutes Karin put her head on Naruto's chest.

"Ah damn that felt great but Naruto I know you told me to fuck till I drop but I don't know how much fortitude I have left I could barely go this round" said Karin as she could see that her visualization was getting burlier and burlier Naruto saw this and thought about the next ability to use.

"ok like I promised I was gonna show you 2 more of my ability's and since you're getting tired it's a better time then any to show you this one, but before I use it I will tell you this if you enjoyed this so far as much as I have then you better be ready for tomorrow" he said as he activated the stamina boost ability Karin could tell he activated something she sensed his charka rotating inside his body she then felt Naruto grabbed her waist and slowly started moving her back and forth.

"Mmm… in just a few minutes you're gonna feel like a new women, damn your pussy already tight as hell" he said as he slapped her ass a dew time's.

" ah I'll try , ah god your cock is so good Naruto I love it I cant get enough of it Naruto , cum in me give me more of your cum I need to have it mmm… oh god your dick it's going deeper" said Karin as she used the last of her strength to bounce faster.

"Me too I'm almost there I could do this to you for hour to no end" said Naruto as he pushed her forward and held on to her as his cock went in even deeper then before Karin's eye's shot wide open due to how deep he went in.

"I'm cumming" said Naruto and Karin in usion once again.

Karin felt every drop of Naruto's cum inside her but this time she felt different this time she felt refreshed she felt like she could fuck Naruto for the next couple of days her Whole body felt supercharged whatever ability Naruto used on her she liked it.

So How Do You Feel Now?" Asked Naruto As He Let Go Of Her.

"I Feel Great I Feel Like A Million Bucks What Ability Did You Just Use On Me All I Could Tell Was That Your Charka Rotated When You Activated Your Ability" Asked Karin As She Put Her Head On His Shoulder's.

"This One Is Called Stamina boost And as the Name Suggests I can Give You more Energy, The More I Cum In You the More Energy You get, But The Downside To This Ability is That The More You Orgasm The Less Effective The Ability Is And Once I Stop The Charka You'll Be completely Fatigued" Said Naruto.

"So Each Ability Has Both a Good Thing and a Bad Thing and since I'm Bursting with Energy What Position Would You like This Time?" She Said As Lifted Her Head and Looked At Naruto.

"Well As Much As I Love Fucking You're Ass, And Pussy Plus Your Good at a tit Fuck I want to Know How Good You Are With You're Mouth I Wasn't Satisfied With That So Why Don't you Shut up and Start Sucking My Dick" Said Naruto As he Gave Her A Grin So Karin Unwrapped Her arm's Around His Neck And got off the bed and went on her knees Karin Licked her lips as she was beginning to see why other girls fucked him to have something this enormous inside them she was gonna show him the time of his life so she grasp the largest thing she's ever saw and began licking the head of his cock just like a lollypop and then began moving her mouth along the tip before taking what she could into her throat.

As for Naruto Himself he was a little disillusioned to see that she only had up to 8 inches of his cock into her mouth" I'm a little disillusioned Karin I know that this is your first time but I was expecting you to have at least 10 inches I guess was a little bit too much to ask" said Naruto giving her a disappointed looked.

After hearing that he was disillusioned in her she worked a little harder she went lower and lower reaching up to 10 inches she felt tears coming down from her eyes she was just about to pass the eleven mark until she felt both his hands on both side's of her head and forced the rest of his cock down her throat.

"Mmm… mmm… "Was all that Naruto could hear from Karin. As she was slowly bobbing her head up and down with a little help from Naruto.

"Mmm… that's a good bitch keep going suck my dick faster ugh you like it don't you, you love having my big, long , hard cock down your throat don't you, I'm almost there just a little longer" said Naruto as he looked down to see Karin hard at work.

After a few minutes of struggling he held her head enjoying the pleasurable sensation "I'm cumming" moaned Naruto as he released his load Karin felt a Hugh wave of cum going down her throat soon she had to increase her swallowing all Naruto could hear were gulping sound's from Karin.

[*- - - - -30 Minutes later- - - - -


Naruto still held on to Karin's head soon he felt his release was gone he then let go of her head and lifted it up as she started gasping for air. Naruto looked down at her to see that her stomach had swelled she looked just like sakura when he filled her up but what turned him on was the way her body looked covered and filled in his cum.

"pant oh my god pant I cant believe that you actually cummed so muchpant it was so good, can I do it again Naruto I don't want to disappoint you besides I love the feeling of your cock going deep in my mouth' said a very horny Karin as she stuck her tounge out.

"Ok I guess but this time it's gonna be a little different, this time when I face fuck you I'm gonna be as rough as I want you understand" said Naruto as he got off the bed and put his cock right in her face.

"yes I understand be as rough as you want with me fuck me much as you like I don't care even if I pass out I still want you to fuck me I wanna wake up tomorrow limping, and filled with your cum" said Karin as she opened her mouth.

Naruto grabbed her hair and lined her head with his cock shoving her head down he managed to crammed 10 inches into her mouth instantly before pulling her back up and repeating the process using more and more force to shove himself down her throat every time he forced her head down after a minute he started thrusting as he again forced his cock down her throat.

"ah yes you like that don't you bitch I'm gonna treat you just the way you want to be treated like a bitch, you're so good with your mouth I should have you suck my cock more often" said Naruto as he got to repeat more obscene sound's of his cock hitting her throat.

"I'm cumming: he grunted out forcing her head down all the way for the full 14 inches of him to slide down her throat the sound of her chocking never came she swallowed for another 5 minutes until he pulled out while still cumming coating her C cup breast as well as her whole body Karin looked at Naruto with lust in her eyes.

"That was even better then before I still can't believe that your able to cum so much I can't get enough of it but this time Naruto can you fuck my ass again I want another ass pounding or I can have it up the ass it doesn't matter all I want is your big cock in me again" said Karin as she stood up she rubbed the cum that she had on her making her skin shine.

"Well who am I to decline an offer like that but I think I want to see you bounce on my cock before I fuck you ass' said Naruto as he sat on the edge of the bed again with his penis pointing straight up Karin then turned around bending over a little bit till she placed her hands on his knees Naruto grabbed onto her waist as she started to sit down on top of him Karin felt his tip enter her asshole as decided to fall all the way down taking him fully Naruto could feel her hotness all around his penis she started to move her torso in circles Naruto reached up to her breast and started rubbing them as she moved.

"Ah , fuck Naruto , ah yes this feels so good you're even deeper then before, ah yes don't stop give it to me Naruto I love this position , fuck my ass more Naruto be as rough as you want I don't care don't stop, I don't care who hears me, I don't care if people know I'm getting fucked , ah yes I love getting it up the ass I love having your cock in me Naruto, I'm almost there" said Karin in escesty bounce faster and faster.

" faster bitch fuck your so tight, keep going whore I'm gonna make sure that everyone know who bitch you are I don't care if people look at us, harder Karin move your ass faster I'm gonna cum soon" he said as he lifted her body faster and faster Karin wouldn't stop every few second's she went faster.

"ah yes , oh god yes Ah, ah, ah, I'M CUMMING" she screamed letting herself fall down onto him Naruto stopped and also felt her cum run down his cock she leaned onto him while she kept cumming. After a few minutes Karin stood up she turned around looking at Naruto's cock still harden and covered in her juices.

"Damn he's still rock hard just how long can he still last, at this rate he just might put me in the hospital after this" thought Karin as she looked at Naruto.

"Ok Karin since you love having my cock in your ass so much, and I don't want to stop fucking that pussy of yours either I want you to get on all four's we're gonna make this the last position" said Naruto as he waited for Karin to get in position.

"But I've got so much energy left how can I lose it all in only one position?" asked Karin as she waited for an answer.

"Well why don't you shut up and get in position and you'll find out soon enough" said Naruto in a demanding voice.

Karin kinda liked it when Naruto ordered her around like that so she got on the bed and went on all four's she then grabbed the bed railing just in case she then spreaded her leg's a little as she showed her wet pussy she then turned around and looked at Naruto.

"Ok Naruto I'm ready when you are" said Karin as Naruto got on the bed and went on his knees he then grabbed her waist and said ""Kage Henge!" His crotch was covered in smoke as he had two cocks one on top and one on bottom arrangement. Karin was a little surprised to see two cocks
"What the hell did you just do, did you just use another one of your ability's' said Karin still shocked to see that Naruto now had two cock's.

"I'll explain this ability tomorrow but for right now get ready for an extreme ass fucking and this time I'm not gonna stop even if I or you cum" he said grabbed her by the hips, and with a quick increase in chakra, he slammed balls deep within her now stretched rectum.

""Oh yes! Pound me more! Oh God you're so good, you're long, hard, cock is so hot! Ah, ah, more! Fuck my asshole harder Naruto-kun!" She pleaded while he continued fucking her senseless.

"Fuck me more Naruto your fat cock is spreading out my pussy! I've been a naughty girl Naruto I deserved to be punished! Fuck me rough! I love the way you fuck me! I'm almost there Naruto I can almost already feel you're hot cum coursing into me!" said Karin as Naruto thrusted faster and faster into both her ass and pussy.

"Okay I want to feel your warm juices on my cock, you got that? Cum for me slave!" With a burst of chakra he slammed his entire length into her ass and pussy. "I'm Cumming!" He grunted, mirroring her scream, as both of them came at the same time. Her juices spraying all over the bed, and his seed warming her sore rectum.

Karin's arms gave out as she fell face first into one of the pillows Naruto still had is His, still hard, cum covered cock in her, her ass was sticking up while her hair was splayed out around her " look at that you already seems tired oh well like I told you was I wasn't gonna stop no matter what" said Naruto as he then started to thrust into again.

- - - - - 3 hours later- - - - -

After 3 whole hours Naruto was still going at it Naruto was on his 9th load as Karin was on her 8th she still had her head on the pillow she didn't even bother to move she just let Naruto have his way with her soon she vision started to disappear and soon she was passed out Naruto didn't see this right away he slapped her ass a few more time's more he put his 10th load into her Naruto stopped and leaned on her and saw that she was knocked out.

"wow I cant believe she lasted this long I only fucked her for about 9 hour's straight but hey I'm not complaining but since I still have a boner I don't see a reason for me to stop besides she even wanted this so she just might enjoy it I guess" thought Naruto as he again started thrusting into her but this time he went even faster.

- - - - - 2 hours later and 8 orgasms later- - - - -

Naruto finally stopped and pulled out of her seeing as she was completely filled with his cum he moved her unconscious body to the left side of the bed he then went on the right said and lifted up the cover's and cover them Naruto then looked at Karin for a moment and went to sleep
(A/N I know that the last part probably wasn't very good but hey I'm still trying here but hey I thought the lemon was good enough so no worries another lemon is coming up soon like I said in the beginning there is gonna be two lemon's both long so keep reading the chapter it isn't done yet so enjoy it")

The Next Day ( meaning the day after Hinata and Tenten had sex)

After a long needed rest from a very satisfying night Karin Slowly started to awake she opened her eyes to see Naruto faster asleep she didn't want to wake him so she slowly got off of the bed to realize that her legs were very sore "Damn i leg's feel like shit if I didn't know any better i think he fucked me when I passed out that would explain the soreness of my ass too, i think a hot shower would do me some good" she thought as she tip toed to the shower she then went in the bathroom and turned on the shower as she was in the shower Naruto was having a talk to the Kyuubi.

- - - - - Naruto's Mind- - - - -*]

"ok let me this straight you want me to do what exactly" asked Naruto of what the Kyuubi just told him.

[*"Ok I'll explain this once more as you know there are two female jinchuriki and as you also know is that each container get's characteristics of their Biju what I want you to do is befriend them and eventually fuck the hell out of them, as much as I like the demon girl's you've given me i would like a real one hell I'm even willing to deal with Nibi for crying out loud but if I had to choose out of the both I would like to have the Nanabi first the seven tailed horned beetle she was a little more crazy the Nibi was I mean she was nice and all but she knew when there was a time for fun and a time for shuting up and getting fucked and besides I've already talked to her she told me that her container has been wanting to meet you for some time apparently when you defeated Nagato the machine that held the other Biju also held their container's soul's as well since the seal holding the Biju were connected to their container so Nagato had to take both the Biju's soul and the container's soul but before he died I think he didn't realize that he undid the seal holding them both so when they both went back into their bodies after you defeated him I don't think that Konan knew about it or I think she would have told you about it the only reason why I know is because me and the other's are mentally connected I told them about you being my container and how there were set fee so what do you think , if you asked me I hey you should meet the Nanabi's container" said kyuubi hoping that his container would say yes.


"I don't know it would be nice to meet a girl who had the same kind of life I had of being a jinchuriki but I guess a can, but do you know anything about her like her likes and dislikes or what she looks like " asked Naruto getting curious about know the Nanabi's container.

"Well from what she told me was that her container lives in Takigakure ("Village Hidden in a Waterfall") her container is kinda cute she like to train every day to prove herself to everyone in her village ,already she's just like you kid anyway , she's was inspired by you when who had saved her village a few years back she kinda loud, nice figure, and ready to fight anyone to disrespect's her as for her dislikes she doesn't like humanity that much ever since the Nanabi was sealed in her the village treated her like an outcast but she still wants' to prove herself and she doesn't like people who think their strong because they have a blood limit, so far he kinda like you in my opinion I think the two of you are gonna hit it off" said kyuubi.

"I see what you mean but what about the other one the one who has the two tailed cat the only thing you told me was that I should stay away from her container and the sex was to die for" said Naruto.

"Well for her container, her name is Yugito Nii, she 29 years old with blonde hair in a pony tail with brown eyes her favorite food is tekkadon and milk her hobbies are training, wanting to fight any threat to her village Kumogakure (land of iron) and playing the shamisen and her favorite phrase is "cats have nine lives" and her only dislikes is anything spicy" said the Kyuubi as he tried to remember everything the Nibi told him.

"Well that's cool I guess at I least I know something's about them, but sure what the hack I'll meet them but who am I gonna see first and how am I gonna have any time off I could ask granny if I could have some time off or I could tell her that two Jinchuriki want to meet me" said Naruto as he began to think.

"If I had to decide I would have to say the Nanabi her container is very anxious to meet you the Nanabi told me that you're the only one she ever thinks' about appearly she know's everything about you she had kept track of you since saved her village of that guy who tried to use that hero water for his own use so I say her first who know's you might even fulfill of her need's if you get my draft" said the kyuubi as he couldn't wait to see the Nanabi again.

" I wouldn't want to keep a fan waiting so I'll see her first but one quick question how long have I been asleep I know that a few minutes in her is like 20 minutes the in real world" asked Naruto.

" I have to say that you've been here for about 3 hour's so in the outside world you've been asleep for 8 hours it's about 2:00 p.m that girl Karin had gotten up a few minutes ago and went to the shower after last night I'm not surprised I remember when I use to bang just about every demon women out there that they had to do the same thing since their body was so sore that not even the touch of heat could help them good time's said Kyuubi as he remembered the good old day's.
*]

"So all I got to do is concentrate I'll wake up so I'll see you later said Naruto as he tried to concentrate.

[*"Wait kid not yet I think I should boost you stamina some more since you're gonna meet the Nibi and Nanabi you're gonna need way more energy trust me so now instead of you're 3 percent it's now gonna be 20 percent this mean that you're ability's have improved tremendously and now you're be able to fuck as many girl's as you want and never get tired but that depend on the Nibi and Nanabi if they gave their container's just as much stamina as I just given you, you just might be in trouble especially if their in heat this happens every 100 years and I think that it's just about their time so you either may need to run since they will be forceful or be ready for a few day's of non stop sex so I'll talk to you later all this talking has gotten me tired" said that kyuubi as he gave Naruto more of his charka before going to sleep.


As for Naruto the rush of all that charka that the kyuubi had just given him had made him wake up he opened his eyes to see that Karin was indeed he felt more energized he felt like he could go 50 round's with Hinata and the other's all night long "damn he gave me 7 time's more energy I think the girl's are gonna love this but for Now I'll give Karin some more of last night" he thought as he slowly tip toed to the shower he slowly opened the door and closeted it and went toward's her.

As for Karin a hot shower was just that she needed her whole body was still aching from last night she grabbed a bar of soap and started to wash her body she didn't even realize that Naruto had stepped in until she felt two hand's go under her arm's and rub both her breast Naruto! That the hell are you doing in her mmm… just how long you've been here with me" she asked as she couldn't help but moan.

"A few minutes ago really I was just enjoying the show but I'd thought join you after last night I cant stop thinking about fucking that sweet ass of your's" said Naruto as he stopped rubbing her breast and removed his hand's from her breast and from under her arm's Karin knew what he wanted to do so she leaned down and put her hand's on the wall Naruto then grabbed her waist as she spreaded her legs a little Naruto then put the tip of his cock into her ass and with a quick thrust he slammed his cock deep within her now stretched and still sore rectum.

"AH, Naruto faster, oh yes fuck me more, fuck my ass harder, I love your big, long cock Naruto, don't stop, don't stop, fill me up again Naruto" said Karin as she felt Naruto trust faster and harder.

"Now that's a good slut, I'm almost there after this I want to see you suck my cock, but for now keep talking" said Naruto as he went deeper in her as he thrust into her Karin gasped at the feeling of Naruto cock in her.

"Ah fuck my ass harder Naruto, fuck me ass Naruto, I love it don't stop I'm almost there" said Karin as she had to make sure her hand's wouldn't slip off the wall.

"Oh god Naruto I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum" pleaded Karin.

"Me too I'm gonna cum" said Naruto.

After about a minute the two cummed at the same time with Naruto cumming deep inside her ass he could see Karin juices running down between her legs and go into the drain after a few minutes Naruto pulled out of her she then leaned back and turned around and without saying a word she went on her knees as some of Naruto cum came out of her ass and into the drain.

"mmm… it's so big Naruto, I cant wait to have it inside my mouth" said Karin as she wrapped one of her hand's around his cock and slowly started to stroke him Naruto looked down to see Karin put the tip of his cock into her mouth and soon enough she had 10 inches of his cock inside her mouth she then started moving her head back and forth.

"Damn… Karin… that it keep going, you're so good with you're mouth" said Naruto as he put his hand in her head and pushed her deeper Karin was a little surprised but didn't care all she wanted was to drink Naruto's cum.

Naruto then let go of her head she instantaneously took out his cock and started coughing after a minute it went all the way back into her mouth and throat she went back and forth faster and faster. The faster she went the more Naruto head his cock hitting the back of her head
"fuck yes Karin I'm cumming" moaned as he blasted his seed into her mouth she happily drank every last drop of his cum after 2 minutes Naruto took his cock out of her mouth and let the rest squirt onto her face and breast Naruto looked down again to see Karin covered in both his cum and water.

- - - - - End Of Short Lemon- - - - -

"Now that what I call a shower, but hurry up and finish here we have to get to the leaf village today, but before we do we're gonna go shopping for you're new clothes" said Naruto as he got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist and left Karin got up and continued to take her shower.

- - - - - 20 Minutes Later- - - - - -

Karin came out of the shower with a towel on her waist and hair only to see Naruto eating a bowel of ramen with some fish and white rice with a side of spicy chicken she also saw another plate with a lid on top of it knowing that it was her's she then went into the room and closed the door and got dressed.

"Man he was right there clothes do look a little worn out and when him and Sasuke clashed the wind also cut them a little too I guess I should be happy that I'm getting some new clothes" thought Karin as she put on her old clothes and fixed her hair just right after 10 minutes she was done and went out of the bedroom.

"Sorry I took so long in the shower and getting dress it takes awhile for me to get my hair just right" said Karin as she sat next to Naruto and took the lid off her plate to see a few pieces of chicken, fish , with a side of fries and trader sauce with some mash potatoes with gravy on top with two big slices of roost beef with a cup of mint tea "wow thank you this look's delious " said Karin as she grabbed her chop stick that were next to her spoon and started eating
"no problem I didn't know what you wanted so I took a guess the next time we're in an hotel you can order the food said Naruto as he took a drink of the sweet tea he had.

After 10 minutes they started talking Karin asked about his training he told her all about the training he had with all his teachers the more Naruto talked about his training the more she wanted to know if he could help her out. Naruto then asked her about her training only to find out that she didn't know many jutsu only healing one's and she only knew basic survival skills and basic hand to hand combat skills after 10 more minutes they got done eating and Naruto grabbed his back pack and the two headed out.

Not surprisely when they headed out of the hotel a few of the other guest that were staying there were looking at her and giggling many of the women there were giving her nods and smiles as they past by Karin couldn't help but blush a little as for Naruto he didn't really care that much about it, it was like they had the power to do anything to him anyway so he just continued to walk until they were out of the hotel.

"ok let's find a mall or something we'll get you a few pairs of clothes and undergarments from here and then we'll get you some more at the leaf village so don't be worried everything's gonna be fine" said Naruto as he gave her a grin Karin yet again help but blush as she looked at him they then turned right and headed to the clothing store.

Few Hours Later 4:30 p.m

- - - - - Back at the leaf village Hokage tower (also meaning the day after Hinata and tenten had sex just making that clear) _ _ _ _

Tsunade was leaning on the back of her chair she had just gotten done talking to the other kages of the other villages and the head councilmen of Takigakure (waterfall village) and since none of them could leave their village they had to talk on the monitor's privately of course she also had a big jug of sake in front of her but surprisely she didn't even open it she was just lost in her thought of what just happened a few minutes ago.

"So how exactly am I gonna explain this to him he should have been back her yesterday what the hell happened that he didn't come back either way he'll either be very happy or very pissed and I don't know what Hinata is gonna say about this" she thought as she leaned forward and was just about to open her bottle of sake but her door opened and shizune came in.

"Tsunade-sama its only 4:30 in the afternoon you cant be drinking on the job again do I have to get the chunin in here again and search the place" said Shizune as she grabbed the bottle to realize that it was full.

"Wait this bottle id completely full is something the matter" asked Shizune as she took a seat in front of Tsunade.

"I'd just got done talking to the other 4 kages and the head councilmen of Takigakure they wanted to express their thank you's to Naruto for defeating pein, but they also want him to do something for all of them" said Tsunade.

"What is it? It must be something big if you haven't even started drinking you're normal amount of 20 bottles of sake everyday" said Shizune.

"They want that gaki to be an instructor for their kunoichi appearly after they heard the news about pein's defeat by Naruto they all thought that Naruto could be a great asset to everyone if he helped train their kunoichi" said Tsunade as she tried to grabbed her bottle of sake but Shizune pulled it out of the way.

"But why now?, it's been months since the attack on the village, and just what kind of training do they want Naruto to give them" asked a very curios Shizune.

"the reason why now is because each they believe that there is a bigger threat then pein was so they want their kunoichi to get stronger their male shinobi are at an ok level as for the training at first the Raikage of Kumogakure said that he should teach them jutsu but me and gaara told the rest of them that Naruto's attack's are based on the Rasengan and that you need a wind affany to learn it and it would take years for them to mater it the only reason why kono know's it is because Naruto taught it to him before the attack and he was there at very step of the way so the Raikage had no choice but to shut up" said Tsunade liking the way she pissed the Raikage off.

"So if not jutsu what else is there?" asked Shizune.

"I suggested hand to hand combat, they asked who is teacher's were (except gaara) and I told them they were a little surprised to find out who since he was trained by the toad master's themselves they agree, but I also told them that he cant teach them everything it's pointless to fight someone who know's the same moves of you so they agreed to it" said Tsunade.

"So when are you gonna tell him" asked Shizune.

"When he gets back but I don't know why but I know that he should have been back yesterday" said Tsunade.

"well you can tell him today we just got a massager bird from him a few minutes ago it said that he will be back today and that he need's to talk you, he didn't say what exactly" said Shizune
"That's good I can't wait to see his reaction, i have both the list and their profiles, here's the list of the kunochi that their gonna be sending in the next couple of day's " said Tsunade as she handed Shizune the list.

Shizune took a look at the list only to see that there were alot of name's on the list their were at least 1, 2 or 3 kunochi from each village even some names form small villages she didn't think that Naruto could handles this many girl's at once "Wow that's alot of names on the list but shouldn't you added some kunochi from our village it would make some sense I know of a few kunochi that could use the training" said Shizune as she looked over the list.

"I'm already a step ahead of you that was only the list from the other countries here's the list of our kunochi that i too think that could use some more training on hand to hand combat, and I've also put your name down as well" said Tsunade as she gave Shizune the list.

"Why did you add my name to the list I don't think I need any help in combat training" said Shizune.

"Because the last time i saw you fight you were taken down easily besides as much as i trust you i want to feel better knowing that you can handle yourself in a fight, and also i want you to keep an eye on them i have a feeling that some of the other kages are gonna try and persway him but since he wants to become Hokage I don't think it's gonna work, but it better to be on the safe side" said Tsunade.

"Mmm... I see what you mean but as for the list I think you may be right adding them to the list, but if I may say i think that you should add two other's to the list" said Shizune
"Two other's?" said Tsunade as her and Shizune started talking about the list.

Meanwhile Back To Naruto And Karin

A few hour's had passed since Naruto and Karin went shopping Karin was now wearing a black shirt with short sleeves with a white bra and panties she also had on a red jacket with a pair of blue jeans she also had gotten a few other pairs of clothes but she put them in a storage scroll that Naruto had so after the shopping they headed straight to the leaf village.

"Hey Karin can i ask you a question?" asked Naruto as they walked.

"Sure what is it" replied Karin.

"I wanted to know other then the healing you did for Sasuke was there anything else you did for him, the reason why i ask is because when I was told about itachi's death I never knew how he found him, can you tell me how Sasuke managed to find his brother" asked Naruto a little curios about how Sasuke did find him.

"Other than healing i can track another person's charka i can find the Exact person you're looking for since charka takes awhile to dispel i can see where and when you used you're charka, Sasuke asked me to track someone after awhile he told us that it was his brother the charka lead us to one of the Akatsuki hideout's after that Sasuke went to fight his brother soon after that i had to hide our charka signature from every one, that another one of my ability's i can make another person untraceable" said Karin.

"Wow those are some handily ability's do you have some kind of blood limit?" asked Naruto
"No not really I was just born with these ability's i can also tell him an enemy Ninja are gonna attack" replied Karin.

"But still that pretty amazing, and hey were almost there just you wait you're new life is just about to beginning, how do you feel" asked Naruto.

"It feels a little weird I was gonna help Sasuke destroy the leaf village and now I'm gonna live there it's a little ironic if you ask me" said Karin as both Naruto and her were almost at the gate after another few minute they were there.

When they entered the village the two guard saw Naruto and notice him with a girl they never saw so one of the guard's went back to their post and called Tsunade to notify that Naruto was back in the village they saw the two walk by and head straight to the Hokage tower Naruto then greeted the guard at the entrance of the tower and went up the stairs after a few minutes Naruto opened the door as the two entered only to see Tsunade and Shizune talking.

"Hey granny, hey Shizune I need to talk you you about something" said Naruto as Tsunade Looked at Karin.

"Me too I just got done talking to the other nation's and I've also got to talk to you about something but first can you tell me who your friend is" asked Tsunade as she begun thinking of what Hinata might do to Naruto if she found out that he bring girl with him.

"Oh I'm sorry my name is Karin, Naruto saved me from a incident the other day and I had nowhere else to go so he told me to go with him to the leaf village" said Karin as she bowed to Tsunade
"She's the reason why i need to talk to you, Karin can you please step outside for a moment i'll be right out" said Naruto as he gave her a grin Karin looked at Naruto for a moment and headed out.

"Ok you first tell me why she's here" Said Tsunade.

"The reason why i didn't come back till today was because when i was heading back from the mission from Shion I sensed Sasuke's charka so I went straight towards him so when I finally found him he looked like he had just gotten out of a battle, so I spoke to him and noticed the Akatsuki coat that he was wearing I asked him he joined them and he said for revenge so he started to for his Chidori and I formed my Rasengan appearily Karin was his medic- nin but she got caught in the aftershock of our clash so after that Sasuke told her that she was weak and useless and ran off I was gonna go after him but I had to make sure that she was alright but I noticed some injuries from the previous battle so I took her to a nearby village and healed her wounds as an reward she gave me some useful information on Sasuke, but since she has no were else to go I thought that I should have bring her here" said Naruto as he finished his expiation.

" I guess that reasonable but have to make sure the council doesn't know about her, t=if they did god only knows that they'll do to her, and on a related note do you know anything about her training skills" asked Tsunade.

"Ya she told me pretty much about all her training I can make a profile about her, but I wanted to know if she could stay with me and Hinata, I can just give her one of the room's we have" said Naruto.

"Ok for the time being she can stay but make sure either you or Hinata are with her I don't want to hear anything from the council about how they got good Intel about Sasuke" said Tsunade.

"Ok thanks granny i owe you one so what did you want to talk to me about anyway" asked Naruto.

"How would you like to be an instructor for a few selected Kunochi?" asked Tsunade as she looked at Shizune for a moment.

"You mean like a jonin?" replied Naruto.

"No just as I said an instructor, you see some of the other nation's want you to train some of their Kunochi they have already sent their profiles to use you can look over them all you got to do is teach them hand to hand combat training, no justu and also your gonna help train a few kunochi from here as well so what do you think?" asked Tsunade.

"Well that would give me some training partners, but can you give me the files right now then I'll look over them tonight, but what girl's am i gonna train from here" asked Naruto as Tsunade took a big pile of files from her desk that almost broke her desk she then grabbed a storage scroll and put the files in it she also gave Naruto the two list.

"Wow that's a lot of names, but how come Hinata, Sakura, Ino and tenten are on this list, how can I possibly help them in their training, aren't they strong enough" said Naruto.

"I do think that they are strong kunoichi but I feel that they could learn a thing or two from you, but you will also notice on that list that kurenai, anko and a member from anbu named Yugao Uzuki is also on the list, I've also built you a dojo right next across from the training ground's just in case you deiced to train outside" replied Tsunade.

"But wait why is a member from anbu going to take this class if she's a higher rank then the jonin shouldn't she have a better class then mine, and where will the other girl from different village stay I don't want to go all over the village looking for them" said Naruto.

"As for Yugao Uzuki she may be a great anbu but her fighting skill's could use some work her file is with the other's but what I will tell you is that she's a good swordsmen the only problem is when an enemy is able to take her sword and doge her justu she really cant use her hand to hand combat skill's so I need you to train her as well I've already talk to her commander he has agreed, and as for the living agreements for the other girl I was thinking that they could live with you and Hinata, since you got more then enough room I thought it be better is that ok" asked Tsunade.

"it's fine by me just give them my address when they get here" he said as looked at the other list of girl to only see that there was twice as many names on it then the other one but when he was looking down the list he noticed a few names that he remembered " Hey Amaru, sasame and Isaribi are on this list it's been awhile since I last saw these girl's at least I know a few of these name's but I'll see you tomorrow granny it's getting late and I want to read a few of these profiles before I head to sleep" said Naruto as he grabbed the two scrolls and headed out to only see Karin sitting down on the floor waiting.

"Sorry I took so long I'd just gotten some interesting new that I'll tell you after you meet my Hinata-chan" said Naruto as Karin got off of the floor and the two head home.

- - - - - A Few Minutes Later- - - - -

The two finally arrived to the apartment building/house when Karin first saw it she was a little surprise to see that his house looked like a freaking mansion something a billionaire lived in Naruto then took out a key of his pocket and opened the door the two entered "ok my room is the entire top two floors, let's head up there first, I bet Hinata is up there wondering where I am, she'll tell you what room you get" said Naruto as they went up the stairs.

"Ok" she replied as she followed.

After 5 minutes they finally got to the fourth floor, he then went to a hallway and opened another door and entered but to Karin's amazement his place was outstanding she saw a fancy loving room and kitchen, a big screen TV with surround sound and the most expensive furniture money could buy.

"wow you actually own this place, it look's like something a billionaire would live in" said Karin in amazement as she looked around.

"Ya I know I was surprised at first but you get used to it, so make yourself at home, I'm gonna head upstairs to see if Hinata is here or not" said Naruto as Karin went to the living room and went on the sofa as Naruto went upstairs.

As soon as he headed up stairs he got to the door of his and Hinata's room but as soon as he touched the doorknob he heard a familiar sound coming from inside, so he opened the door to see Hinata laying on her back with her leg's wide open, she was too much in escesty to even notice that Naruto was right in front of her as she fingered herself.

"Ah Naruto where are you, hurry up and get your ass here, I cant wait any longer, I cant wait to have you're cock in me, I want you so badly, I cant wait to have you pound my ass like the horny bitch I am, almost there oh god yes, almost there" she moaned as she fingered herself faster and faster with one hand and rubbed her breast together with the other.

Naruto couldn't help but enjoy the show he decided to let her have her fun, but he also couldn't help but get a boner as he watched ( Who wouldn't)

"Damn I guess I know now of what she'll do when I'm on a mission" he thought as a few minutes had passed as he could hear a squirting sound from her now knowing that she was done he decided to speak up.

"Wow I was only gone for a few day's and you're already like this, I was wondering of what you would be doing, I guess I know now" said Naruto as her surprised her Hinata still had her legs opened as she lifted up her head to see Naruto at the door way.

"Naruto! How long have you been here" she asked as she got off of the bed and jumped on him as she wrapped her hands and leg's around him.

" I got here a few minutes ago, appearly just in time to see my favorite show, but you should get dress, there is someone I would like for you to meet downstairs" said Naruto as she let go of Naruto.

'Ok I'll be down in a few minutes but after this you better be ready for a long, hard rough fucking I haven't had my daily dose of Naruto in day's" said Hinata as she went to her closet and got dressed she just up on her hoddie and pant's since after this she was gonna get laid no bother putting on under clothing on at this point, after dressing her fixed her hair a little and went downstairs with Naruto.

As the two went down the stairs and into the living room Hinata saw a girl with red hair waiting patently "Hinata this is Karin, Karin this is Hinata the one I was telling you about" said Naruto as they sat on the other sofa across from Karin.

"Hello it's nice to meet you" said Hinata showing Karin a caring smile.

"It's nice to meet you Naruto has told me so much about you" Said Karin as she also gave Hinata a caring smile Naruto looked at the two for a bit before speaking.

"the reason why I didn't come back right away was because I sensed sasuke's chakra I confronted him and fought him but he retreated Karin was one of his follower's but Sasuke abandoned her, so I helped her out and since she had nowhere else to go I told her that she could stay with us since we got so much room" said Naruto as he looked at Hinata.

"Well you're more then welcome to stay, Naruto's such a caring person that just one of the reason why I feel in love with him" she said as she gave Naruto a kiss.

"Why thank you but can you show me to my room it's been a long day and I would like to get some rest of you wouldn't mind" said Karin.

"no problem I'll take you' said Hinata as they both stood up Naruto took out a scroll out of his pocket and gave it to her.

"Hold on before you go there is something that I have to tell the both of you" said Naruto as Karin and Hinata looked at Naruto and sat back down.

"Ok Karin remember when I told you that I got some interesting news right?' said Naruto
"Yeah I remember" she replied.

"Well Hinata and Karin the news was that I'm gonna be an instructor for some selected kunoichi from here and different villages, I've got a list of the girl from here and the other villages ever since I defeated pein the other kages thought that I could be useful to everyone if I got the kunoichi stronger so in the next few day's there are gonna be a few new people moving in" said Naruto as he looked at Hinata and Karin.

"Wow that's great new Naruto, but how long do they want you to train them, and what do you get out of it" asked Hinata a little pissed that some new girl would be moving in.

"Well I haven't asked them that yet but I will tomorrow, I have to look over some of their profiles tonight to see who I'm gonna train first" said Naruto.

"Is that the reason why you need to make a profile on me" asked Karin.

"Yeah it is, granny had built me a dojo near the training ground's Hinata will show you around tomorrow, after all the kunoichi get here I'm gonna set a meeting so I can ask them a few question's, if I'm gonna do this I want to do it right" said Naruto.

"Well ok I'll be here when I wake up" said Karin as Hinata and Karin got up Naruto took a scroll out and gave it to her " here don't forget you thing's" said Naruto as they headed out Naruto went to the kitchen and got something to drink.

As the two went down stairs to the third floor hinata took her to her room hinata opened the door and Karin was just about to head in until Hinata stopped her "Karin can I ask you a question, I know that this is a little out of the blue, but did you have sex with Naruto after he helped you," asked Hinata as she smiled.

Karin was ready for a hit in the face if she answered yes, but what the hell she was gonna find out a eventually" yes I did after he helped me I couldn't stop thinking about him, I thought that he was gonna touchier me for information but he was so nice and he never got mad at me, I'm sorry so please don't kill me" said Karin as she put her hands in the front of her face getting ready for a beat down but surprisely to her nothing happened.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt, the reason why I asked is because you seem to be walking a little funny, Naruto can have that effect on a lot of girl's, it always happens to me when we have mind blowing sex, so how was he and long how did you last.

Karin was speechless to see that this girl wasn't gonna kill her, even weirder she was asking how good he was and how long she lasted "I lost track of the time, he just kept giving a constant orgasm one after another ,I almost passed out a few times and the way he was pounding me was even better I don't know about you but he almost killed me when me made me suck his cock" said Karin with a blush having thought of last night's activates.

"I know what you mean, I always lose track of time, I almost wore him down a few times but I like it when he get's rough it makes the sex even better, but next time we should both try to ware him out I've had sex with 2 other women with him and I can tell you that he's worn down 2 or more women at the same time, so think about it, I'll see you tomorrow said Hinata as Karin looked at her as Hinata went back upstairs and in shock of what just happened she then went into the room and closed the door.

- - - - - Meanwhile back to Naruto and Hinata- - - - -

Naruto had changed his clothes as Hinata headed back inside he was wearing a black t shirt with the leaf symbol in the front with a pair of orange pajamas he was sitting down drinking a cup of water on the kitchen table he had to stacks of files one with the leaf symbol in the front and the other stack had many different village symbol's on the other's Naruto deiced to check over a kunoichi from his village so he picked up the first folder on top.

It had the name Yugao Uzuki on the front and the leaf symbol on the bottom he opened the folder to see a picture of a girl wearing a anbu uniform and a white mask on back of her head she had purple hair with brown eyes he then turned the page and began reading.

Yūgao Uzuki

Age – 25 (since she was 22 in the younger season)

Birthdate – November 3

Blood type – A

Classification- Anbu


Gender – Female
Height- 169.2 cm (1.692 m, 5.551 ft, 66.614 in)

Loyalty – Konohagakure

Ninja registration – 012161

Number of mission's

S rank – 37

A rank – 84

B rank – 100

C rank – 29

D rank – 20

Knowledge – exceptional

Hand to hand combat – average

Sword skills- superior

Tracking skills – exceptional

Additional notes – is a good fighter has a hard time getting along with some people she is also a faster learner, but beware of her sword skills she can be optimistic when enemies try to out class her , and is highly recommended for highly level mission as seen in her numerous amount of missions.

"Hey kid sorry to interrupt you're reading, but i see that you've already pick out you're next vixen I have to say that you have some guts on trying to get an anbu but hey pussy is pussy and a little piece of advice when you finally bag her, you should wear her mask some girl's like it when either the guy or themselves are wearing something of theirs in her case her mask" said Kyuubi as he was getting some well needed rest from his playmates.

(A/n if you don't get what I mean you will in chapter 31)

"Well I don't know I'm gonna ask granny if i can use her as my first student i want to do this job right and it wouldn't hurt in fighting an anbu I've always wanted to see their fighting style maybe even she can give me a few tips" Said Naruto as he couldn't wait to start training the kunoichi then he heard the door close meaning that Hinata was back he wanted some advice on what he should do about the whole training thing.

"Hey Hinata can you come here for a moment i have something to ask you" shouted naruto.

"Sure i'll be there in a minute" Hinata yell back.

After a minute or two she Entered the kitchen wearing a fishnet T shirt and a pair of black panties and her hair was a little messy once Naruto turned his head and saw her his jaw dropped instantly.

"Ok fuck everything i just told you just now go fuck that hyuga's brains out i guess a few day's without you must've gotten her real horny" said Kyuubi as Naruto's jaw was still on the ground while still looking at Hinata.

"I see you like my outfit, i've been waiting for this for 4 day's already so why dont you stop working for today and give me some loving" said Hinata as she leaned on the concer of the door fram.

Naruto went toward's her and grabbed her waist and pulled her to him and kissed her he then picked her up brideil style while still kissing her and went into the bedroom and all night long cries of pleasure could be heard from their room.

End of chapter 23

ok finally done with two whole chapter chapter 30 will be called the doctor is in that will be a Naruto x Amaru and a Hinata x karin yuri lemon since so many of you reader's asked for both of these paring's so chapter 30 will be out soon i hope you all enjoyed reading the two lastest chapter's i know it took awhile for them but real life is being a dick with me trying to get and job and the whole college thing going on but i'll keep writing so leave a review, a suggestion, or an idea for a chapter bye for now.
*]
[*P.s i know i said this in chapter 28 but i'll say it again i do not want any idea that have Naruto with the following , Kushina mikoto, or the the women that first had the Kyuubi i forgot her name but i just put that first container of the Kyuubi.

*]
[*and also Slicerness and The Konoha's Booze Hound are actually still working on some of the chapter's for those who wanted to know or were curious
Sign up to rate and review this story