Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Mr. Unsocial

Being Drunk Cures Everything... Right?

by IntoxicatingThoughts

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-03-26 - 3049 words

?Blocked
Ahhh! An update yaaay(: I made it long this time to make up for how long it took. Enjoyyy(; ~

At this point, I don’t even care where I go. Just somewhere that can make me forget. Even just for a little. I can’t even comprehend what is going on. It doesn’t make sense! I grunt loudly into the night, hoping that will lessen some of my frustrations.

It doesn’t.

So, when I see the small bar in front of me, I know I need to go in there. I need to get drunk out of my mind. It will make this pain go away.

I’m only eighteen, so I thank god that I look older then I actually am. They won’t card me, so I’ll get away with it. I push the heavy door open, and scan the room. Not many people. Thank god. How am I gonna get home? Eh, I’ll worry about that later. I walk to the bar and sit down, waiting for the bartender to come up to me. When he does, I ask him to give me the strongest thing he has.

After a minute, he hands me a glass, and I knock it back within a second, coughing while it burns its way down my throat. I hand back the glass and ask for another.

“You sure?” He asks, raising an eyebrow. I glare at him, and nod my head. He sighs and hands me another.

I’m halfway down with that one when a body plops down on a stool beside me. I listen to him order a drink and gulp mine while he does. After a few minutes, he asks me what my name is. Normally, I would ignore him, but as I knock back the rest of my drink and ask for another, that self-control vanishes.

“Mikey.” I inform him. He smiles, and holds out a calloused hand. I shake it, and finally look at his face. The first thing I notice are his plush, pink lips.

“I’m Ray. Ray Toro.” He replies, grins. He has a brown afro, and is beautiful in a way that makes it hard to look away. He watches me as I take the drink the bartender sits in front of me and suck it down.

“You okay?” He asks. I nod, and take another swallow. I need to forget. I have too. My eyes burn. No. I will not cry.

He murmurs a meek, “Okay,” and takes a sip of his beer.

After one more drink, and a few moments of awkward silence, I feel his warm hand on my knee. I look at him, and he smiles. My vision has become blurry. What was even in those drinks?

“You’re pretty cute, ya know?” He whispers, leaning closer to me. No. He can’t kiss me. I don’t want my first kiss to be with some random person. So I say the first thing I can think to say.

“Can we go to your place?”

***

“You’re really fucking hot,” Ray mutters, kissing down my bare chest. I don’t even know how I got here. Or when this happened. All I remember is being at the club. I bite my lip as he slowly unbuttons my skinny jeans. His lips are plush, but they’re too warm.

His hands are soft, but too cold. Something is always wrong. Nothing is ever right.

I jolt out of my thoughts when his tongue slips under the waistband of my boxers. Where did my pants go? I should most likely be paying attention. I wanted to forget, right?

My brain is fuzzy, and my belly is warm. Is this what it’s supposed to feel like? I wouldn’t know. His hand pulls my boxers down. I don’t even know if I’m hard, but at the pace he’s moving at, it most likely doesn’t even matter.

His breath is hot against the skin of my dick, and I shudder.

“You won’t be cold in a second baby, I promise.” He whispers, and then- I start to cry.

Out of all the things I could do, I cry.

Ray looks up at me, his eyebrows pulled together.

“Uh…. You okay, Mikey?” He asks, and pulls my boxers back up. Well that’s not awkward or anything.

“N-no! I just wanted to forget. I didn’t want it to be like this!!” I sob, not even caring that I probably have snot dribbling out of my nose and am possibly the most unattractive human ever.

“Care to elaborate?” He asks, lying next to me. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my neck. I ignore the fact that his bare chest is pressed against my bare back. Not to mention, he has a massive hard-on.

I just shake my head, and sniffle. He kisses my neck again, but this time, his lips linger for a few moments longer than need be. A small gasp slips out of my throat when he licks the soft flesh behind my ear. How could that even feel so good?

“I’ll help you forget okay?” He whispers, his hand sliding from my stomach to the top of my boxers. The tips of his fingers slip beneath the elastic, and brush the skin. I squeeze my eyes shut, and the last of my tears dribble down my cheek.

“Shhh, don’t cry. It’s okay,” He whispers, the heat of his breath caressing my ear. His fingers brush against me, and I squeak. Slowly, he wraps his warm fingers around my member.

“O-oh.” I stutter. He laughs quietly.

“What? Never had a hand job before?” He asks. I blush and shake my head.

“I’ve- ahhh- never even had my first kiss,” I say, the sensation of his hand stroking me making it hard to form a coherent sentence.

“I can change that,” He whispers. He pulls his hand out of my boxers and flips me around so we’re face to face. He tilts my face towards his and leans in slowly. Just as he attempts to press his lips against mine, my cell phone rings from somewhere. I jump up from the bed, and attempt to search for my pants. But instead, I fall over and smash my face against something really hard.

“Ow!” I exclaim. Ray kneels down beside me.

“Are you okay?” He asks, and helps me sit up. I nod.

“Yeah... Can you just find my phone?” I reply. He nods and gets up. I watch him as he searches the room for my pants. When he finds them, he pulls my phone out and tosses it to me. Miraculously, I catch it. I press the answer button.

“H-hello?” I force out.

“Mikey? It’s Frank. Where the hell are you?” Frank says, causing my heart to do something very strange. I say nothing for a moment.

“I have no idea.” I tell him.

“What? Where did you go after you left the park?” He says. I sigh. Why does he care?
“Uh well. I think a bar.” I mutter. He sighs loudly.

“Mikey, you’re only 18. How much did you even drink?” He asks, his voice beginning to make something weird happen in my boxers. If just his voice can do that, I wonder what his tongue could do…

“What are you, my mom?” I snap back. He says nothing for a moment.

“Just tell me where you are.” He says simply. I scoff.

“How about no. I am perfectly content staying here with Ray and-” Frank cuts me off.
“You went home with someone?” He exclaims.

“Yes, I did. Now if you don’t mind, I would like to-” He cuts me off again.

“Give the phone to Ray or whatever his name is.” He tells me. I ignore him, but I guess Ray hears him, because he takes the phone from my hand.

“Hello?” He says. I hear Franks voice, but I’m too tired to figure out what he’s saying. I guess I fall asleep, because the next time I open my eyes, Frank is in the doorway of Ray’s bedroom, and Ray is shaking me awake. I blush, remembering that I’m in nothing but my boxers. Ray hands me my clothes, and I yank them on quickly.

“Okay. Say goodbye to Ray, Mikey, cause I’ve been told to bring you home.” Frank says, his voice a little snappy. Someone is in a bad mood. What did I do to him? I should be the one mad at him.
Ray hugs me, and whispers bye. I feel him slip something into my back pocket.

I kiss him on the cheek and head toward Frank. I don’t really remember what happened after that, just that Frank pretty much drug me out of Ray’s house and into his car. He doesn’t say anything until we get half way home. Then he simply pulls his car to the side of the road and turns it off. I start to ask why, but then he turns to me and I shut up because he looks like one pissed little midget.

“What the fuck Mikey?” He shouts. I look out the window and ignore him. He shouldn’t be mad. I didn't do anything. He continues to yell. “Do you have any idea how worried I was? And Gerard. He thought you had run off somewhere and were never coming back.” After that I totally block him out. I don’t know how much time passes, but after a while he turns my face toward his. His hand is warm against my cheek.

“Why.” He says. I try to look away, but he won’t let me. “Just tell me please. I don’t know why I care so much… but I do. I want to know what’s upsetting you.” He whispers. I blink. What?
“I… um.” I start, but my voice quavers and I have to stop and take a deep breath. “I just wanted to forget.” I whisper, my voice hardly audible.

“Forget what Mikey?” Frank urges.

“You.” I say simply. He blinks.

“Me?” He asks. I nod, and a tear rolls down my cheek. Fuck. Stop crying. “What did I do?” He asks, genuinely confused.

“You make me so… fucked up inside. And I don’t understand. I just wanted to forget. Just for one damn night. But of course you have to ruin it.” I growl. He lets go of my face, and I turn away. I press my forehead against the icy window. When he doesn't reply, I start talking again.

“Gerard is a horrible person to you. He’s fucking cheating on you and you simply forget it and forgive him? Why would you do that?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WHEN YOU HAVE ME!?” I scream. He just stares at me, his eyes wide “You have me…” I whisper, hot tears rolling down my cheeks.

He just stays quiet, so I pull my knees up to my chest and wrap my arms around them. I try not to cry, but the tears just fall. I hear Frank sigh. He reaches over to me and pulls my arms away from my knees. Then slowly, he crawls onto my lap. I stare at him, ignoring the tingling in my stomach. He lays his head on my shoulder.

“I’m sorry. I guess I just… I thought I loved Gerard. And when I met you… I had this feeling I had never had before. And it scared me. I didn't know what to do. So I just stayed with Gerard. I guess I thought it was the easiest thing to do. But… obviously not. I still really like him. I think. But Mikey… there’s just something about you that makes me go crazy.” He says, and he wipes my tears off my cheeks. “Please don’t cry anymore,” He says, and kisses me.

His lips are warm, pressed against mine. I let a small sound escape my throat, and it sounds like a mouse. He laughs. He kisses me slowly, softly, almost like he doesn't want to hurt me.
When he pulls away, I’m panting quietly.

“How was that for a first kiss?” He asks, nuzzling his nose into my neck. I just let out a shaky breath. He pulls away quickly.

“How far did you and Ray go?” He asks, his eyes wide. I shake my head.

“Uh… not very.” I say. Frank grins.

“Good.” He says, and kisses me again. His kisses are harder than before, and his fingers tangle into my hair. He bites my bottom lip.

“Shit. Fuck. Whoa.” I say, gasping loudly. Frank just ignores me and runs his tongue along the spot he just bit. I open my lips, and he wastes no time slipping his tongue into my mouth. Holy shit.

This isn't happening. No way. It can’t…

Frank sucks my tongue, and I moan loudly. Fuck.

“Can we, uhhh, move to the back?” I ask quietly. Frank pulls away and nods. We clumsily climb into the back of his small car. He eases me down, and leans over me.

“You are so hot.” He says, running his hands along my chest. I shake my head.

“No.” I say. Frank rolls his eyes.

“Yeah you are.” He replies, slipping his hands up my shirt. I shudder under his touch. My heart pounds as he pulls my shirt over my head.

“It’s cold…” I mutter and shiver slightly.

“You won’t be soon.” Frank grins, and winks. I blush and he laughs. I can feel Frank’s breath on my neck as he leans in to kiss it. But instead of kissing it, he licks it. He licks the whole way down my chest, and once he reaches the top of my jeans he looks at me for permission. I just squeeze my eyes shut.

“Do you want me to?” He asks. I keep my eyes closed and nod. Frank undoes the button to my jeans, and drags the zipper down with his teeth. Once the zipper is down, he pulls my jeans off and throws them on the floor of the car. He starts to pull my boxers down, and I feel my whole body shaking. What are we doing? What about Gerard? But I don’t get time to think because he pulls my boxers down the whole way.

I keep my eyes closed, because I know if I open them, I might die. I can feel my face burning.
“Mikey, look at me.” Frank whispers. I shake my head.

“Mikey. Look. At. Me.” He says again. I open them slowly. He smiles at me gently, all of his perfect teeth on display.

“Don’t be nervous… It’ll be okay.” He promises, and then kisses the inside of my thigh. I bite my lip hard so the sound in the back of my throat doesn't escape.

His kisses travel to the bottom of my member.

“O-oh…” I whisper. His tongue trails along the underside, and I groan. When he reaches the tip, he kisses it softly. I try not to, but I thrust my hips up slightly. Immediately, I blush and apologize.

“Don’t be sorry,” He mutters, and winks. And with that, he takes half of me into his mouth. I gasp at the wet, warmness causes. Holy shit. He swirls his tongue around the tip, and I once again thrust my hips up. I feel the vibrations of his laughing as he gently places his hands on them and pushes them down. I whimper and bite my lip.

His hand wraps around the other half, and he strokes it slowly.

“Frankie…” I whisper, and try not to buck my hips again. There is a weird feeling in the bottom of my stomach.

“Ah. Oh god.” I groan as the feeling becomes stronger. I guess I know what it is, but I’m not really sure.

He grazes his teeth along the bottom, and I squeak really loud.

“Shit!” I moan. And with one last flick of his wrist, I jerk my hips up and spill into his mouth. He swallows, and then looks up and grins. I blush like crazy, and close my eyes. I don’t even know why. I feel him inch my boxers back up. Once he does the button and zipper on my pants, he snuggles up beside me. I’m trying my best not to fall off the tiny seat. I feel his fingers on my cheeks.

“Mikey, please look at me.” He whispers, tracing the outline of my lips. I shake my head softly. How can I look at him after that?

“Please, Mikey Mouse?” He whispers again, kissing the corner of my lips. I can’t help it. I open my eyes. Frank smiles at me, and presses his lips to mine. After a few minutes, I gain enough confidence to push my hands under his shirt.

“Mikey, why are you so nervous?” He asks. I shrug, and kiss his neck. He tilts his head back to give me more access. But I stop kissing his neck and pull his shirt over his head. Once I throw it on the floor, he presses his naked chest against mine.

“How drunk are you?” He asks while sucking gently on my neck.

“I don’t know. I lost count after the fifth drink.” I say quietly. He sighs.

“You won’t forget this… will you?” He asks, his voice trembling. I look at his, my eyes wide
.
“What? No! Frank… I uh… really like you. I wouldn't forget. I won’t ever. I promise.” I whisper. And then I get a sick feeling in my stomach. “Frank…” I say, my voice shaky.

“Yeah?”

“I think I’m gonna be sick.” And with that, I fling the door open and hurl my guts up onto the side of the road.

I promise you, I will update sooner this time. And I know, it's probably a bad time to update.. but I don't care. Anyways, R&R would be lovely.
~Cassie Rae
Sign up to rate and review this story