Categories > Books > Harry Potter > World Tree Book I: Harry Potter and the Past Lives

Passions Abound

by dark-dhampir

Harry has a couple of unexpected encounters. He learns abut what's in store for him. The secret observer's identity is finally revealed!

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Luna,Ron - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2013-04-17 - Updated: 2013-04-18 - 6318 words

?Blocked
Author's Notes: A reader (I won't say who) pointed out to me in a private message that I might be using things from the works of the copyright-happy Terry Goodkind. While this is unintentional (I've never even read any of Mr. Goodkind's works, cry you pardon) I would appreciate it if someone could point anything out to me that seems like something he might be able to call me out over. No disrespect, I just don't want to lose this piece.

P.S. I've also published the first chapter of that guidebook I was talking about, The Book of Ae. It's filed under "The Silmarillion." I know there's a chance no one will read it because, by virtue of what it is, there are some spoilers in it, but I'm just telling you it's there, since it's the closest thing this series has to a fan wiki.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gryffindor Dormitories; Hogwarts; North of Hogsmeade, Scotland; Earth 1; September 11, 1995; 7:34 a.m.(1)

Harry rolled over in his bed, trying to move his eyes away from the windows. He reached for his watch and dragged it und his blankets. At just past 7:30 in the morning, it was too early considering he hadn't gone to sleep until . . . six hours ago, he thought, then corrected himself. He had gotten into bed at 1:30, but hadn't gone to sleep for perhaps another half an hour. Sadly, that still counted as one of his longer rest periods.

"Urrgh," he grunted as he forced himself to sit up. Turning his head, his eyes shot open, and he had to slap his cheeks to make certain he wasn't dreaming. Ron's bed was empty; Ron was up before him. When was the last time I saw that? he honestly wondered to himself.

Shrugging, Harry got out of bed and pulled on a Mrs. Weasley sweater. It was already starting to get cold; winter was coming early this year. Professor Trelawney had already given the forecast for a new ice age in his last Divination class.

It was Saturday, no classes, although Harry still had his evening torture sessions with Professor Umbrage. So, first some breakfast, then . . . Figure that out later, he decided, as his stomach growled. He grabbed his wand and performed a quick shaving spell, then donned his robes and headed down to the Great Hall.

Harry trudged down the stairs from the Gryffindor Tower to the Great Hall. He was just about to the doors when he heard, "Well, well, if it isn't Hogwarts' resident nutter."

Harry stifled the urge to groan as he turned around. The "observation" was spoken in a nasal, female voice that he knew all too well. It was Pansy Parkinson, all five, pugged-faced, gold-digging feet of her. She wasn't with Malfoy and his thugs for once, but had brought her own pack with her. There was Millicent Bulstrode (taller than Pansy but even less attractive), a girl with glasses whose name Harry had never learned in four years, Tracey Davis (who was pretty but looked slightly depressed), along with Daphne and her little sister, Astoria Greengrass. Harry frowned. During Potions last Friday, she had sounded like she had liked him, maybe even wanted to be friends, yet she was still with this group, still looking like the proper Ice Queen. Her sister wasn't so cold, though; the poor girl was clinging to Daphne was a drowning woman would cling to a life-preserver.(2)

"Well," Pansy sneered, "got anything to say for yourself, Potter?"

"Bet he can't remember the words," the glasses wearing girl snarked. She laughed at that, and so did Pansy and Bulstrode. The others though, weren't. Tracey sighed and shook her head, and Daphne winced, even backed up a step. Astoria was even more dramatic; she looked up at her sister, gapping, then at the other girls, then back at her sister.

Harry sighed, with everything else that going on, he did not need this, too. He thought of a dozen responses, ranging from, "Where's your girlfriend, Pansy, Draco?" to the good-old-fashioned "Shove it, Parkinson!" But, all of them felt like they took too much energy, energy he didn't have to spare this morning. So, instead, he stepped back, held his arms out towards the door, and said, "Ladies first." He smiled slightly as he said it.

Pansy's jaw dropped. "Wha-what?" she stuttered.

Harry's small smile widened just a bit. "I said, 'Ladies first," he repeated, enunciating his words.

Pansy couldn't even say anything at all this time. Bulstrode and the girl whose name still eluded Harry had yet to blink. Tracey was blinking but not much else. Little Astoria's eyes were wide too, and he thought he saw her mouth the word "Wow." Daphne was perhaps the most composed, she blinked twice, then silently nodded her head, her ice mask cracking just enough for her mouth to twitched upwards ever so slightly.

"Fine, then!" Pansy said and marched through the doors; Bulstrode and Glasses paused for a moment, then stumbled after her.

The others waited another moment, then started after then . . . then froze when Astoria stopped and said, "Thank you, sir, I'm sorry for what they said to you!"

Harry's eyes bugged out like Bulstrode's and Glasses' had only moments before. Tracey's didn't widen quite so much but she was staring at the young girl in disbelief. Daphne's ice mask disappeared completely; she groaned out loud and hid her face in her free hand. She heaved a deep breath, then mouthed two words. Harry recognized them as ten, nine . . .Astoria, the poor, innocent girl, looked around at them, frowning a little. She opened her mouth, probably to ask what was going on when Daphne finally spoke, "Tracey, could you please tell Pansy that Story needs to use the loo."

Astoria blinked. "What?"

Daphne looked down at her sister. "You need to use the loo—right now, very urgently." Then, she turned to her friend. "Tracey . . . please?"

"All right," Tracey nodded, then walked through the doorway into the Great Hall.

Daphne then dragged her sister by the hand back away from the doorway. At this point, Harry's inner Samaritan kicked into action, and he followed after them. Daphne, however, swiftly turned on him. Unlike that afternoon in Double Potions, she was scowling at him worse than Malfoy ever had; it was the kind of look Hermione reserved for Ron when he was trying to shirk homework. She was livid, and her lips were suffering under her teeth. "Haven't you done enough already, Potter?"

Harry backed up a step. Something like a shard of glass shot through his heart. Astoria, however, looked at her sister in shock and cried, "Daphne! How could you? He was just being nice to us! What's wrong with you? Last night you couldn't stop talking-"

"Hush!" Daphne said, glaring lightly at her sister. Astoria looked back, then bowed her head. Daphne sighed, no longer glaring. "I'm sorry, Story. I'm just worked up right now." She gently squeezed her sister's hand. Astoria looked up at her and nodded, then embraced her. Daphne wrapped her free arm around her little sister's body. Harry felt a little out of place at the moment, so he turned to leave, but Daphne's hand shot out and grabbed his. He stopped, and they stared at each other for a moment. Harry felt his cheeks warm up a little; Daphne's were still somewhat red, too, but he wasn't going to try to guess why. "Potter," she started, no longer in possession of her usual composure. "I would like to apologize to you as well . . ." She shook her head. "No, I'm sorry; you handled yourself brilliantly back there, and seeing me drag my sister away must not have looked right."

"Um, that's all right, Daphne," he said, trying to recover from the emotional whiplash. "But, what did your sister do that was so wrong?"

Daphne looked at him oddly. "You really don't know, do you?" When Harry shook his head, she sighed and said, "Potter, Slytherin House is . . . not the easiest House to live in. We're the House of Ambition, so there's always been a lot of plotting, but, after the last war, the other Houses liked us less and less—particularly Gryffindor." Harry winced at this. "So," she continued, "we responded by becoming more and more insular, and more anti-Gryffindor." She paused for a moment, then continued. "Astoria is new this year, so she hasn't learned these things yet-"

"But I didn't see her at the Sorting," Harry protested.

Daphne grimaced. "That's because she's twelve. She should have started last year, but she came down with Dragon Pox and was kept home all year." Here, she squeezed her sister's hand a little. Astoria smiled up at her big sister. "However, the school has a rule against publicly sorting non-First Years, so Astoria was Sorted in private."

"Why wasn't she just put with the First Years if she didn't get to go last year?" Harry asked.

Daphne sniffed a little. "That would have implied that she had to take the year again," she replied. Harry nodded, understanding. "I've been trying to get Astoria acclimated to the school, but . . ."

"I don't like it," Astoria said. "Pansy and those other girls are mean. Well, Tracy's nice, but Bullfrog and Stephanie aren't, and they want me to be mean, too."

Daphne shook her head. "I don't like it either, Story, or them," she said, "but it's the way things are."

"But . . ." Harry struggled, "why do you hang out with them?"

Daphne looked at him curiously, then said, "It's easier that way. Pansy sought me out as a 'friend' because of my family's wealth and connections. I went along with it because it seemed easier at the time." Her cheeks became a light pink. "I'm not very proud of it, but there isn't really anything I can do now but wait for graduation and then, hopefully, disappear from her life forever."

Harry shuffled a little. "I know what that's like," he muttered. At Daphne's questioning look, he blushed and said, "A-anyway, I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble; I'll try to stay out of your way from now on." He turned to leave.

"Potter!" Daphne called. Harry stopped and turned around. Daphne's face was terribly red now. "I'm sorry," she said. "I . . . I really would like to be your friend."

Harry stood frozen for a moment, ironic as his neck was now getting very hot and he was fighting the urge to fidget. Finally, he replied, "Well, I guess we'll just see how it works out then." Then, he turned and beat a hasty retreat into the Great Hall.

Daphne watched him go, relief flooding through her veins even as her heart ached. Then, Astoria spoke, "I think you should have kissed him, Daph."

The Black Lake; Hogwarts; North of Hogsmeade, Scotland; Earth 1; September 11, 1995; 3:27 p.m.

"Nice one, Hermione!" Harry called.

"Thank you," she said, pushing a strand of hair out her face. The trio was taking a break from homework (well, Harry and Ron were; between last night and this morning, Hermione was finished). Ron had apparently gotten out of whatever funk he was in and had joined them hanging out around the Black Lake, skipping stones and trash talking Umbrage.

"Do you think Hagrid still keeps that three-headed monster on the third floor?" Ron asked, picking up a stone. "If we could lure her in there . . ."

"Ronald!" Hermione chastised. "We are not going to feed her to a giant dog, no matter how foul and lithesome-"

"Yeah," Ron said, tossing the stone. It skipped twice. "But, it's fun to think about, isn't it?"

Harry laughed, picking up a stone of his own. It was fun to think about. More importantly, it was fun to just be with his friends again, to pretend that he was actually normal.

"Hello, Harry," Luna said, cheerfully.

Harry dropped the stone and spun around. "Luna!" he cried. Once again, she had snuck up on him without making a sound. Ron and Hermione were looking at her just as wide-eyed as he was. Taking a few deep breaths, Harry steadied himself. "How are you?" he asked.

"Harry . . ." she started. It was then that Harry noticed that her smile seemed smaller than usual, and the light wasn't as strong in her grey eyes. She pushed a strand out of her face and licked her lips before she spoke again. "I . . . need to talk to you." She looked at Hermione and Ron. "It's very important."

Harry frowned a little. "Sure," he said. When she looked at his friends again, a little lightbulb went off in the young Dragon's head. "Oh, right! Eh . . ." Harry turned back to his friends. "Sorry, it this won't take long."

Ron frowned. "Awww, C'mon, Harry! What's so important about Loon . . ."

Harry cut him off. "I promise, I'll be back, soon," he said firmly. "Please, Ron, Hermione," he said, turning to his other love interest. "Please . . . understand. I wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't important."

Ron opened his mouth to protest some more, but Hermione beat him to it. "All right, Harry," she said quietly. "See you later."

Ron looked at her, then back at Harry and huff-ed, "Yeah, fine. Talk about whatever you want to." He picked up another stone and tossed it. It skipped three times this time.

Harry nodded to them. "Thanks. Thank you." Turning back to Luna, he asked, "Let's go." Then, he offered his hand to her, and, when she took it, led her away.

The remaining two watched them walk off, standing silently for a moment. Ron picked up another stone when Hermione spoke. ". . . we should get back to our homework," she said, turning and walking back to the castle.

"What?" Ron cried, "but Hermione . . . just 'cause Harry's gone . . . we don't have to . . ." but, it was no use; either she couldn't hear him, or she was ignoring him. Either way, Hermione kept walking without responding, with her arms wrapped around her to fend off the cold.

Ron looked around. Then scowled and threw the stone into the Lake. It sank with a SPLASH! He shoved his hands in his pockets. Then, he too walked away.
*]
[*Another Spot on The Black Lake; Hogwarts; North of Hogsmeade, Scotland; Earth 1; September 11, 1995; 3:30 p.m.


Harry and Luna walked to the Eastern side of the Lake. This spot was a little more concealed from prying eyes; it wasn't a part of the Dark Forest proper and plenty of people explored this little thicket, but the small collection of trees and foliage provided some cover for their conversation. The dead leaves on the ground were useful, too; they'd alert the teen spellcasters if anyone was coming their way.

Luna didn't say a word as they walked, and Harry didn't press her. They picked their way through the trees, climbing over large rocks, stepping over a fallen log, balancing on moss-covered roots. Finally, they came to a clearing. Luna entered it first; she sat down on a small stone. Harry sat down beside her. He was aware of how small the space was . . . and just how close they were.

Harry wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled her closer. Bending his head a little, he took a deep breath of her hair. Luna smelled like no one else, a unique mixture of flowers and citrus that was so utterly her.

She sighed in his embrace. "Harry . . . I had a dream last night," she said.

Harry's eyebrows jumped up in surprise, but he nodded. "What happened?" he asked, holding her a little tighter.

"I really don't know where to start," she replied. ". . . Harry, how much do you remember about the . . . nature of the universe?"

"Um . . . what?" he asked.

Luna giggled a little. "I guess not much?"

"Eh . . . no," he said, smiling just a little.

"Do you remember the Creator?" Luna asked. "The One who created the Universe and set the Wheel of Time to weave the souls of every living thing into the Pattern?"

Harry shifted a little. "Yeah, kind of. What of it?" Harry's religious education had been somewhat stunted by the Dursleys—not particularly spiritual themselves and who would have gladly seen his soul burn forever if given the opportunity—but he had always believed in God, more or less. Of course, believing was one thing; having proof of what you believed in shoved right in your face was a quite another, and he had the feeling that was what was coming next.

"Well," Luna said, continuing. "What you probably don't remember is that when He made the world and the Wheel, the Creator also created nine lesser gods, the Valar to ensure the Pattern turned out like it was supposed to. They are Manwe, god of air; Varda, goddess of light; Ulmo, god of rivers and oceans; Aule, god of smiths; Yavanna, goddess of fertility; Orome, god of warfare and hunting; Vana, goddess of Spring; Vaire, goddess of dreams; and Nienna, goddess of death . . . Harry," she said, turning to look him straight in the eyes, "Nienna and Vaire visited me in my dreams last night."

Harry's eyes exploded open while his brain turned to mush trying to process what he'd just heard. A hundred million ideas exploded in his head, burning up the mush.

". . . Harry?" Luna whispered, her voice so soft he could barely hear it. "Harry, do . . . do you believe me?" she asked, her own eyes wide now. If he didn't . . . if he thought she was crazy just like everyone else did . . .

"That's . . . hard to believe, Luna," he forced out. When her eyes began to water, however, his arms tightened and drew her closer. "But, then . . . everything about this is pretty hard to believe, isn't it?" he said, his mouth curving into a gentle smile.

Luna nodded and buried her face into his chest, weeping softly. He believes me. He actually believes me! Harry let her cry, holding her with one hand, stoking her hair with the other. Finally, when she was done, he spoke again. "So . . . what did . . . they tell you?"

"A lot," she replied. After a moment, she continued. "You need to relearn Channeling, Harry, and you need to do it quickly. If you don't start warding your dreams soon . . . he'll start seeing them."

Harry looked at her blankly for a moment, before it clicked in his head. "Voldemort?" he asked. She nodded. "Hhhhhuuuhhhh," he groaned. To a certain degree, the young wizard wasn't surprised. He was occasionally dreaming about Voldemort; it only made sense that the snake-faced creep could look into his mind as well. Harry looked down at the girl in his arms and decided he did not like that. "OK," he said, "How?"

Luna frowned, "I think we're on our own for that."

Harry groaned again. Why can't it ever be easy?

Luna waited until he was done before she spoke again. "There's something else, Harry, something worse."

Harry made eye-contact with his beloved again. "Worse than Voldemort?" he asked.

Luna nodded. "Much worse . . . Tarmon Gai'don."

Harry sucked in his breath. "The Last Battle," he breathed.

"Of this Age," Luna confirmed. "I don't know when precisely it's coming, but I do know that it's apparently a few years, possibly even a decade or so, away, thankfully. But, it is coming, and we have to be ready for . . . everything."

Harry nodded mutely. Tarmon Gai'don. He had memories of it, fleeting, vague memories, but it had shown up in his dreams . . . and what he'd seen was enough to frighten him. "Isn't Voldemort enough?" he whispered, tears blurring his vision. "Why me . . . Why us?" Why was he doomed to never live a life of peace?"

Now, Luna was the one to hug him more tightly, turning around to do so. "I don't know Harry. It's a part of who and what he are . . . I don't know why, but . . ." She swallowed and took his face in her hands, using her thumbs to wipe away his tears. "I do know that I would rather it happen to us than to our children or grandchildren. Every time." Then, she kissed him.

Harry blushed a little, both at the intensity of her kiss and . . . "Luna . . ." he choked out when she pulled back to breath. "Isn't that . . . Um . . ."

"A little far ahead, I supposed," she said, smiling again. Ironically, even as she said this, he hands were working on his waist, pulling up his shirt.

"Ghaaah! Luna!" Harry cried, his face instantly darkening by three shades of red. He pushed her back a little bit. "We can't . . . We shouldn't!"

Luna pouted. "Why not?"

"We're not married!"

"We've been married, Harry," she countered.

"We've also been siblings," Harry countered. Luna waved her hand in dismissal. "Besides," he continued, "I thought we just agreed to wait before we had children!"

Luna giggled a little. "Don't worry, Harry; I'm on birth-control potion," she said as she resumed her task. She managed to get her beloved's shirt totally untucked when he grabbed her wrists.
/]
[/"We could be seen!" he hissed.


Luna snorted. "Please, Harry, do you think I would have brought you here to talk about something this important if I wasn't certain it was safe. I thought you learned in your last life," she said, straightening and looking him dead I the eye, "that I don't like it when you insult my intelligence."

Harry cringed; that move had gotten Rand into trouble. Still, he pressed on. "We're still not married, Luna, not in this life."

Luna frowned at him, then, smiled. She shifted a little, drawing her hands out of his hands. Then, she took his hands in her own. "Harry ," she said, again looking him in the eye, "Do you accept me and promise to stand by me, to love me, for richer or poorer, for better," her breath hitched just a little," or worse, in good times and in bad times, in sickness and health, in war and peace, for as long as we both shall live?" her hands tightened around his as she finished.

"Of course," Harry blurted, then blushed, and, knowing what she wanted, replied, "Yes, I do." Instantly Harry felt something within him and surrounding him changed. It was as if the air was charged with static and his insides where full of fire, yet not burned.

"Harry," Luna whispered, bringing him back to reality. ". . .You, you need to ask me now . . ."

Harry nodded without hesitation. "Luna Lovegood," he intoned, placing his hands in her own. "Harry ," she said, again looking him in the eye, "Do you accept me and promise to stand by me, for richer or poorer, for better or worse . . . in good times and in bad times, in sickness and health, in war and peace, for as long as we both shall live?"

"I do," she whispered and leaned forward to kiss him. Now, the fire within Harry was released, surging out and around him, while the air sang with power. For a moment, Harry could feel the Earth spinning beneath him, feel the slightest breeze of air, even feel the passage fo time itself . . . And, then it was over, and harry was left alone in the clearing. . . alone with his new . . .

"Luna," he asked, slowly, "did we just . . .?"

Luna smile at him. "We can have a big, fancy wedding later, if you want , Harry. But, there are scrolls in Gringotts and the Ministry listing us as a couple now. Now," she said, grabbing two fistfuls of his shirt, "stop complaining and make love to your blushing bride."(3)

This time, Harry didn't stop her as she yanked his shirt over his head.

LemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemon
Once it was off, Harry wrapped his arms back around Luna and resumed kissing her. Their kisses were different, faster like bullets shooting out of an automatic gun. Luna opened her mouth, sliding her tongue out and licking Harry’s lips. He opened them.
“Mmm-mph!” Harry moaned as Luna thrust her tongue between his lips. It swirled around in his mouth, tasting, stroking, and nudging his own. Catching on, he tentatively responded, moving his own tongue against her’s. He felt her lips smile and increased his efforts. Their tongues wrestled with each other as their hands ran up and down each other’s back and sides.

Harry’s hand brushed against Luna’s breast. “Mmm,” she hummed, finally pulling back from the kiss. Harry, bless his soul, was blushing so much that (if she wasn’t in his lap) she almost wondered if there was any blood left in the rest of his body. Speaking of which, her eyes roamed up and down her husband’s bare chest. Harry was not bulky, the legacy of his life under the Dursleys, but the combination of Quidditch, adventure, and full meals since his eleventh birthday had filled out his once boney frame into something quite pleasing. Harry’s blush only increased under her gaze. “Don’t be bashful, Harry,” she said. “Oh, wait. . . I think I know what you need!” she declared with a smile.
Luna began unbuttoning her shirt. Harry, still blushing, quickly looked away. Luna just pouted. “Please, Harry! Am I really that unattractive?”

“No!” Harry cried, swiveling back around. “You’re beautiful! It’s just . . .” At that point, his brain melted at the sight of Luna’s now fully undone shirt. He could see her navel on her flat, smooth stomach and her pink bra-bound breasts. They weren’t particularly big, and her cleavage was kind of small, but—to Harry—they were the most arresting sight in the world.

“Good,” she said, slipping the shirt off. “Because want This time, Harry didn't stop her as she yanked his shirt over his head. you to look at me . . . and,” she whispered, reaching behind her shoulders, “I want you to touch me, Harry.” She unsnapped her bra and removed it.

Luna’s breasts were only in the upper B-cup range, but that was moderately big for her lithe body and young age. They were teardrop-shaped, with large, dark areolas and large, pointy nipples. Harry’s pants threatened to cut the circulation of to his painfully, erect dick, while his mouth watered and his hands twitched at the sight he couldn’t tear his eyes away from. In some ways, he really was just a normal, teenage boy.

Luna smiled. She was aware that she wasn’t as well-endowed as Hermione, but it was nice to see how much Harry honestly appreciated her looks. She slid her hands up her sides and across her bosom in a way she hoped looked sexy. Judging by Harry’s quiet moan, it was. “Heh, heh, Come on, Harry,” she said, reaching forward and taking his hands in hers. “I really want this.

Harry thought he would die when she placed his hands on her breasts. They were white as porcelain but soft like cotton. His hands squeezed them gently, eliciting a moan from his beloved. Taking that as a good sign, he continued caressing them. Luna hugged him closer while simultaneously arching her back, pushing them out even more.

“Uuuuuhhhh,” Luna groaned when Harry failed to get the message. Time to be a little more direct, she thought to herself. Slowly, her right hand trailed up Harry’s back to tangle in his hair, pulling him out of his stupor.

“Huh?” Harry let out a confused noise when Luna pushed his head forward, right into her . . . Oh! his brain realized. Opening his mouth, his cautiously slid out and licked her left nipple just once.

“Ohhhhhhhh!” Luna cried. “Harry . . . please . . .”
Guessing what “please” referred to, Harry’s tongue came out again, slowly but bolder. He slid over her areola; Luna writhed in his arms, screaming incoherently, but Harry held her close and fastened his lips around her nipple.

“Gggghhhh!” she groaned as he suckled her breast whilst his free hand slid up and started fondling its twin. One day, she prayed, his child would do the same thing. But for now . . . she thought. “HARRY! I . . . I need . . . Ooooh!”

“You need what,” Harry muttered taking a break from his “snack.”

Her hand grabbed his hair again, now wrenching his face upwards to look back into her eyes. “You,” she breathed. “In me. Now, please.”

Harry raised his head and kissed her. “Whatever you say, Love.” Luna moaned, not knowing what turned her on more, his words or the feeling of his lips on her’s . . . especially after they had just been on her breast.

Regardless, she pushed back on Harry’s chest and slid her hands down until she came to his belt buckle. “Cla-clink!” With that done, she undid the button and pulled down the zipper. “Zip-zip . . . zzzzzzzzzzz”

“Well,” she said as she finally forced the zipper over the large, hard bulge. “That sounds promising.”

Harry blushed, but then let out a “Ohh,” as Luna’s gentle hands pulled his hardness out of its confinement.

“I’ll bet that feels better,” Luna said with a smile but very wide eyes. Harry was larger than his lanky frame suggested—not ridiculously so, but a good seven or eight inches. ¬And he’s still growing, she thought as she experimentally slid her hand over it, encircling it, pumping it. Harry continued groaning softly, making her smile widen. Then, she leaned forward. Harry had made her feel so good with his lips and tongue earlier; it was his turn now.

“GAH-AH!” the young wizard cried as she licked up his length. Luna interpreted this as encouragement and swirled her tongue over his tip, causing Harry dig furrows behind himself with his hands. “Gggggh!” he groaned as his blonde bride dragged her bottom lip over the spot she had just licked. ”Luna! . . . you have to stop! I can’t hold on much longer.
Luna smiled at him as she straightened up and kissed him. “I’m surprised you lasted this long, Harry. Tell me, have you been . . . ‘practicing?” she asked with a twinkle in her eye. Harry turned bright red, sputtering a little. She laughed at his discomfort. “Don’t worry, Harry; it do too.”

“You do?” Harry exclaimed, then bit his lips, blushing worse.

Luna’s musical voice rang a second time. “Of course, Harry. In fact, next time I do, I’ll let you watch, provided you let me look at you, of course.” Harry had too much blood in his face to speak, but Luna saw his cock jump at her offer. “But, that’s for another day. Let’s finish what we started, my love.” Though they didn’t know it, each felt the same rush of warmth when Luna said those last two words.

She took hold of Harry’s pant legs and began tugging them off. Harry grabbed the waist and began to push them, wiggling his hips a little to help them both. Together, they got the pants down to Harry’s ankles . . . where they promptly got stuck on his shoes.

Harry groaned, but Luna just giggled and took his right foot in her lap. Her nimble fingers quickly undid the dirty laces. Then, she slipped the large shoe off Harry’s smaller foot. Then, she paused for a moment, comparing the shoe in her hands with the foot that came out of it. “We’re going to talk about this later, Harry,” she said, as she set to work on the next foot. Harry gulped; his cock shrank a little bit . . . .

. . . but promptly grew back as Luna, humming a little tune, undid her plaid skirt and pulled it off. Next came her shoes and her knee-high black socks. All that were left were a pink pair of panties. Those were removed as well.

Harry’s eyes went so big they hurt, as did his straining cock. Luna’s thin, wet slit was almost bare, except for a small tuft of silky, blond hair right above it. She sat back on the grass and spread her thighs. Harry swallowed again and knelt between them. Slowly, he lined his tip up with her entrance. Then, he pushed in.
/]
[/“OHHHH!”
they both cried. It took all Harry had not to release right there. Luna was so warm and so tight . . . then, he stopped.

Luna groaned. “Harry . . . you’re supposed to go through the hymen.”

Harry, still fighting the flat-out amazing sensations he was experiencing, looked up and, somehow, asked, “‘Through?’ But . . . Luna . . . won’t that . . . won’t it hurt?”

Luna smiled at him. Her husband was so very different from other boys his age. Still, it could be annoying. “It’s supposed to hurt the first time, but it gets better.”

“It does?”

Luna groaned. “Yes, Harry, I promise, it does. Now, please!” she bucked her hips a little at the end. That, as it turned out was too much for even Harry to ignore. Backing out a little, he thrust forward as hard as he could. Luna screamed “AIIIIEEEEEEEHHH!”

Harry immediately stopped and wrapped his arms around her, forgetting to remove himself from her. “Luna, I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! I-”

“It’s all right, Harry,” Luna gasped. “It’s all right, just . . . keep going. Remember, it’ll get better.”

“. . . all right,” Harry complied. Still holding her, Harry slowly began to move within her. Luna groaned beneath him but shifted her hips a little, as well. Slowly, they began to speed up, and Luna’s groans were replaced with moans. Harry’s hands moved down her back until they grasped the small witch’s buttocks.

“Ooooh!” Luna moaned into her beloved’s ear, her own hands clawing his back. She locked her legs around Harry’s waist as he began slamming their bodies together. “Little more Harry . . .” she whispered. “Little more . . . Littl—Oh-ohhhhh!”

“Gha-ahhh!” Harry let out, finally letting himself go as he felt Luna orgasm around him. He moved in her a little bit more, releasing the last dregs, then pulled out and collapsed beside her. Luna moved over and cuddled into Harry’s side. He wrapped his arms around her and, soon, the young couple fell asleep in each other’s arms.
LemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemonLemon
The Gryffindor Dormitories; Hogwarts; North of Hogsmeade, Scotland; Earth 1; September 11, 1995; 3:58 p.m.

"Hrrrmmph!" Ron grunted as he dropped into a chair. Aside from him, the only people in the Commonroom were Ginny and a pair of First-Years who left the room as quickly as they could.

"What is your problem?" Ginny growled from the table where she was apparently working on her homework.

"Nothing!" Ron spat.

"Come off it, Ron. What's eating you? The season's over, so it's not the Cannons."

Ron didn't rise to the implied snipe. He just grumbled something.

"What was that?" Ginny asked, sounding incredibly like their mother . . . which is probably why Ron answred immediately.

"Hermione's crushing on Harry," he sulked.

"What," Ginny asked, turning to face him now.

"Hermione's crushing on Harry," he said again. "Why does he get everything, fame, money, can't he just let me have one thing-just one thing—for myself?"

Ginny gripped her quill tightly, but chose not to chastise her brother for calling a girl a "thing." She also ignored the fact that Harry was an orphan who lived with abusive relatives. Ron was a child; he responded best to things he wanted to hear. "Well, I wouldn't worry about it," she said. "Harry's already dating Luna Lovegood."

Ron, of course, didn't hear the tone his sister used when speaking her former friend. "He's what?"

" . . .I saw them kissing the other day," Ginny sighed turning back to her book.

"'Kissing?'" Ron asked, almost salivating.

"Full on snogging," Ginny replied, staring at her book. "I'm . . . happy for them," she said, not sounding happy at all.

But, Ron missed that, too. He stopped listening after Ginny had said "snogging." The wheels in his head were turning, slowly but surely. Then, grinning in a way that Harry and Hermione had never seen, he got up and walked out of the Commonroom.

Ginny was too busy trying to keep from crying to notice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*]
[*Author's Notes:
Wow, not may footnotes this time, yeah! Anyhow, sorry if Astoria seems too young or something. I wanted to do her as innocent, then realized I had to "youthen" her back to a point where she wouldn't know all this House politics stuff, but I didn't want to make her too young. Thus, she missed last year. We'll find out more about the Greengrass family next time (you can try to guess how they got their wealth, but I almost guarantee you won't, heh, heh).

Footnotes:

(1) Is it wrong to write about young people having sex on September 11. I know this is Britain, and it hasn't happened yet, but . . . eh. What are your thoughts?

(2) Rowling once wrote in a magazine article that Pansy hung out with all of these girls except Astoria, not that we ever saw her with anyone but Malfoy, but . . . Hope I've given a good explanation as to why Daphne would hang out with them. Rowling herself never came up with a name for the glasses-wearer, which is kind of weird since she went through all this trouble, but oh, well.

(3) OK, I'm sorry if that annoyed folks. I can't say I'm the biggest fan of magical marriages-they seem a little too convenient and over-used, but sometimes our heroes deserve a bit of convenience, don't you think? To those of you whose religious sensitivities I offended, my apologies.

To everyone else, well, I'm religious and a romantic, and I actually do believe in waiting (or, at least, only having sex in a committed relationship). So, this was kind of me covering my spiritual backside. Not that I condone minors getting married or having sex. As to the sex, well, let's face it folks, a lot of them do anyway, and we all want to see Harry and company do it ASAP (it's a major reason we read M-rated stories, anyhow) so we may as well own up to it.
Sign up to rate and review this story