Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Infinity

2. All The Boys & All The Girls

by ToInfinityAndBeyond

"I couldn't get enough."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-04-30 - 1203 words

?Blocked
Chapter Two. - All The Boys and All The Girls


It was a full week before I ever got to talk to Jack Barakat again. He was transferred from my Biology class to a Psychology class. It was a crying shame, really, I had really thought that my days would get better if I had the angel around me, murmuring to me in his silken accent. Within that hour that the boy had sat next to me, I felt as if every puff of air that I inhaled was heavenly. Being around him had the same effects as being drunk- I felt lightheaded, I felt insane, and I couldn't get enough.

Speaking of alcohol and Jack Barakat, the next time I saw my angel was at one of Hayley's parties. Hayley Williams was a girl with a lot of money and not a lot of sense. She tended to drink too much, and end her nights with her skin ablaze in passion as she moaned out someone's name as they press into her. However, I liked her. She and her best friend, Tay Jardine, were rather sweet to me, and seemed to like me. As I pulled up outside Hayley's mansion, I was greeted with the oddly arousing image of Taylor and Hayley lustily kissing against the door of Tay's car.

"Hey, girls," I chuckled as they looked up. Both girls' eyes were darker than usual - the first sign of being incredibly turned on. I had made out with Tay once, I knew she was a damn good kisser. They ignored me and went back to groaning each other's names, hips grinding dirtier and dirtier against one another's. The door was open, as it always was, and the pound of the bass was heavy in my chest as I made my way through to the living room. I suppose you could say I was a well-known figure at teenage parties- it was heavily known that if drunk enough, I would 'hook up' with anyone. One particular girl knew this.

By the time she got to me, I had consumed so much alcohol I couldn't exactly see straight. Let me describe Taylor Momsen to you. Taylor Momsen is everything a boy my age wishes for- she wears nipple tape instead of a bra, she wears very short shorts, she will let you grope her breasts until your cock is hard and leaking, and if she's horny enough, she will invite you into her bedroom late at night. She will tell you it's too cold, and she will hug you closer to her. Her bountiful tits will bounce in front of you, and your cock will start to harden. She'll press close to you, and you'll feel her perky nipples through her thin shirt. She'll tell you she wants you and that she needs you. She'll strip until she is left in black silk panties and nothing more. She will ask you to drag a finger across her throbbing, wet pussy and she won't stop until you are licking at her clit and she is moaning and writhing in pleasure. The best part though, is when she leans down and pushes your jeans down and off. Of course you're hard now, you've been licking and sucking at a hot girl for the past few minutes. She'll get down on her knees, and she will give you a damn good blowjob. When you grip her hair and tell her you're going to cum, she will pull off, tell you how wet she is for you, and she will ask you to fuck her. If you have any basic desire, you will. You'll push into her, and you'll enjoy every second of it. You'll suck at her nipples, you'll grope her bouncing breasts, her tight walls will contract around you and she'll orgasm with a cry of your name. You won't last much, blowing your load shortly after. The two of you will lie in the afterglow, she'll give you a kiss and then she'll send you packing.

Taylor has a list of 'regulars', too. These are the boys and girls that crave sex, and have had sex with Taylor multiple times. I know for a fact that this list is long and not at all exclusive- if Taylor thinks you're a good fuck, she'll invite you in for more. A few names on this list are Jenna McDougall, Alex Evans, Sierra Kusterbuck, Sean Smith, and myself, Alex Gaskarth. Sometimes, the idea of being on Taylor Momsen's fuck list disgusts me, and other times, I'm too damn horny to give a shit.

By the time Taylor got to me, I had been grinding on Emma Stone, a red headed girl who didn't care who she slept with. Taylor's manicured hand tapped my bicep, and I snapped round to face her.

"Hey, Alex, I found someone who's perfect for you. Fancy a threesome?" She was blunt, I would not deny her that. In my drunken stupor, I had nodded, excited by the prospect of getting my dick wet. Not saying anything more, I let her drag me away, upstairs, and into a bedroom. Sitting already shirtless on the unruly bed, was one sweating Jack Bassam Barakat, with a raging boner and fuck-me eyes.

"Alex, this is Jack. Jack, this is Alex." I nodded quickly at Taylor's words, eyes fixated on the beautiful boy before me. Upon hearing the door close- Taylor had left the room- I slithered my way onto Jack's lap, smirking as I smelled alcohol on his breath.

"Hey big boy," I breathlessly murmured as my lips trailed down his torso, laying kisses on every sculpted, barely-muscled piece of flesh I could get to. He just groaned, fingers meshing in my hair as I pressed white-hot, open-mouthed kisses on his hips. Slowly and carefully, I peeled his jeans down his thighs, slipped them off his legs, threw them to the side. I did the same with his boxers, before licking a hot stripe up his length, before swallowing him down. A loud moan escaped his lips, hips bucking forth.

"S-shit baby," he groaned in his satin voice, filling the empty air with the sound. My own throat involuntarily let out a groan, I loved making that angel moan and I would be damned if I didn't have him screaming. I let my lips wrap round his tip, his head tilting back as his jaw slackened. As my hands wandered up his thighs, fingertips massaging the flesh, I felt them tense up, and that was the sign- the sign that told me that he was close. Inhaling a deep puff of air through my nose, I eased his length deeper into my throat. It didn't take that much longer for the angel boy to be moaning out, little trails of 'ah-ah-ah' leaving his lips as his release washed over him, in mind-numbing waves of white.

"Shit, Jack.." I sighed as I fell beside him.

"Alex?" His voice was timid, almost sober.

"Yeah?" My own voice reflected the amount of sickening happiness I felt.

"Shit."


A/N: Thank you guys so much for your lovely words. It encouraged me to write this. :)

Love, Lucy. x
Sign up to rate and review this story