Categories > Original > Humor > High School Never Ends

Chapter Nine: Party In The USA (Part Two)

by MCR-99

Smut scene two.

Category: Humor - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-05-18 - 925 words

?Blocked
Chapter Nine: Party In The USA (Part Two)

Once my little.. escapade.. with Vic was over, I set out to complete my mission for this party. I had to warn Kellin about Destiny before it's too late, I didn't want to see him get his heart broken. Wait, Sadie. What are you saying, you barely know the guy, and you already care about him? Well, yeah. I mean, we did see eachother most days at school, and we did have a few brief conversations in the school halls, mostly about the homework assignments, but I handled these conversations better than in my last school, now, that was just embarrassing, and something I really didn't want to bring up.

Anyway, back to the point. I got back to the lounge area, where most of the place was clear, but then I saw the patio outside was packed. I searched the room for both Kellin and Destiny, and, sure enough, they were together, going full on make out in the middle of the dancefloor. I needed a distraction, something. Whilst thinking of a plan, I witnessed something that set a lightbulb off in my head, signalling an idea.

"Ow!" Destiny screeched, moving away from Kellin. "Kellin Quinn, you stepped on my toe!"

"Well, maybe if your feet weren't so big.." Kellin muttered, yet I could hear him, thanks to my excellent hearing. I couldn't help but nearly laugh, but I didn't, as that would be rude.

"What did you just say?!" Destiny scowled at him. Kellin nearly began to laugh, and Destiny flipped that perfect blonde hair of hers and stalked outside, and I predicted the little cheat was meeting up with that Danny fella. I'd lost my train of thought, before Kellin called over to me.

"You heard that?" He asked, and I nodded.

"I think everyone could hear her battle cry." I nearly cracked up again.

"Yeah, she's a loud one." He smiled, and I walked over to him, getting ready to break the news.

"Kellin, I really have to tell you something." I say.

"So do I." He said, and I was taken aback. Since when did he have to tell me something?

"Well, spit it out." I say, hoping he'd hurry up so I could tell him what I really wanted to say.

"Not here." He said, then he grabbed my wrist. "Follow me." He had that smile again, a smile every boy gets when he wants excitement, and is about to get it. I didn't really think about what was happening, until we ended up in the same room me and Vic were, Vic wasn't there of course, and Kellin crashed his lips to mine.

Now I knew what he wanted. He wanted me, in a way I was kind of flattered by the fact he had any physical attraction to me whatsoever, but I was also scared, because I thought about Destiny, and how pissed she'd get finding me kissing her boyfriend, even if they never deserved eachother in the first place, and then I thought about Vic and how heartbroken he'd be, and I did love him. But, now I'm with Kellin, alone, I'm kind of forgetting all about that. After some time, Kellin pulled away, and I let out a deep sigh.

"Now, what did you want to say?" He smiled again, and I tried to find the words to say what I wanted to. I had it all in my head too, and rehearsed it a thousand times over and over.

"Kellin.." I began, before forgetting everything I'd rehearsed, all the things in my mind were gone. I sighed. "I.. I can't remember."

He smiled again. "Then, can we just do it now?" I blinked at the question.

"But, what about Destiny? Won't she find out?"

"Yeah, but I don't care about her no more." He said. "I like you."

"I like you too." I say, the words pouring from my mouth without any control. Again, Kellin kissed me, a slow kiss, and his arms snaked around my waist. I let him in, just wanting to get this over with, and soon I was lead back on the bed, Kellin towering over me as he rubbed his slow-growing erection over me as he kissed me repeatedly, on the lips, then my neck, and soon I was completely and utterly aroused by this. Kellin worked slow and gentle, removing my clothes one by one with care, like I was a china doll that could break at any moment, and soon we were both unclothed and ready.

"This might hurt, but I'll go slow." He then entered me, slowly pushing in, and I could feel myself about to orgasm, but he was too. After several slow thrusts, the speed and friction picked up, and it felt good. I let my eyes droop closed as I prepared for the attack of jizz inside of me, and a kiss was placed upon my lips and a whisper in my ear of the three words that made my eyes snap open.

"I love you."

And then, he came, the rush of excitement and pleasure all at once. The words echoed in my head over and over again, haunting me.

I. Love. You.

Suddenly, everything I had forgotten came rushing back at a quick speed. I suddenly remembered the fact Vic loved me as well, and once the word gets out about what I had just done with Kellin, things would be ugly. I knew what I had to do.

I had to choose.
Sign up to rate and review this story