Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blood and Affection

Body

by DarknessBliss

The title should give away this chapter...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2013-05-23 - 1044 words - Complete

?Blocked
CHAPTER 6
BODY

She never had sex before. There were times that she was close to losing her virginity to some boys at her school but it didn’t happen. Either the boys weren’t prepared or they were afraid that their parents would come home early (they never came to her house). Helena would dismiss herself and save sex for another day.
Now this was happening again, but this is different. Gerard looked like he was older than her by at least five years (in human years anyway. She had no idea how old he is in vampire years). He knew what he was doing, unlike the other boys she met. She had a growing want for him. Her body was burning and she wanted him to cool her off or at least help cradle the fire within her.
Gerard had already had half-full sex with Serafina and Tabatha this evening, but he never wanted any other woman than Helena right now. She was lying beneath him, vulnerable and wanting to be ravished. The scent her blood pumping faster with need made him lick his lips. Especially since Helena is a virgin.
God, he wants her now.
Not to wanting to waste any more time, Gerard ripped opened her dress and threw the shreds on the floor. Helena looked down at herself and realized that she forgot to put her bra and panties back on.
Gerard, however, was pleased when he saw this, “Eager, aren’t you?”
Helena blushed. She didn’t want to tell him that this wasn’t intentional.
Gerard make quick work of disposing his clothes and throwing them on the floor with the tore dress. Even though she already seen him naked, she still blushed. He grazed his fingers from Helena’s stomach to her thighs. He opened her legs and about to position himself in-between.
“N-No!” Helena cried.
Gerard looked at her puzzlingly, “Why?”
“It’s…it’s…just…” Helena couldn’t even understand herself. She was too lost in Gerard’s hazel-green eyes.
“It’s just me, Helena” Gerard said. “Don’t hold back. You want me.” Then he seductively whispered, “And I want you so badly.”
Helena swallowed, “I want…could you…just touch me first?” God, she felt like such a little girl.
So that’s what’s up, Gerard thought. She wants to get prepped up first. Heh, I can do that.
Gerard lowered himself so he faces her sex. He softly trailed his finger on her clit, earning himself a whimper from Helena. He gazed his eyes to her, “Mouth or fingers?”
Helena wasn’t sure what he meant. He reinstated the question, “What do you want me to touch you with?”
“I-I can’t tell…” Helena was feeling too hot and too eager for him to continue than to protest.
“Helena,” he said.
Helena looked down at him and he used the tip of his tongue to lick her clit. She gasped in pleasure and ran her hands over her breasts. Gerard smirked at her.
“Mouth,” Helena moaned. “Definitely your mouth…”
Gerard nodded once and drove his tongue deeper inside her. Helena groaned in delight. Her whole body ran on hot electricity. She reached down and entangled her fingers in his black hair while his tongue kept laving in and out of her.
Gerard then used a finger from his free hand and inserted a finger beneath her. Helena gasped, “O-Oh!”
He then added another finger and pushed them in and out while his mouth never left her. Helena was moaning like crazy.
He stopped for a moment to speak to her, “You like my tongue in your pussy?”
“Yes!” Helena moaned shamelessly.
“You want me to keep going?” he asked in a sweet tone, laced with lust.
“N-No,” she managed to say. “I want you in me. Now.”
Gerard didn’t any further encouragement to pull his fingers out and moved his head away. Once again, he position himself but this time, he did one quick and rough thrust in her. He didn’t worry if he hurt her. He knew the pleasure would overweight the pain.
He was right. Helena was too turned on to even notice the pain. She was happy that he was finally inside herself. She wrapped his legs around his waist, as if demanding him to continue.
Which he did. He pumped his hips into her in a steady pace. Helena moaned in ecstasy. He felt so good, so right inside her. He hit her sweet spot, making her cry out, “Gerard! Oh my God, fuck, do that again!”
He obeyed and hit it dead-on again and again. Helena kept moaning and cursing God. Gerard was too lost in the wrapped –around wet warmth in Helena’s body to even notice he was moaning himself.
Soon, he felt the familiar coiling in the pit of stomach. “Helena, I’m gonna come…” Gerard moaned.
“Not yet!” Helena squeaked as she felt herself oozing all over him. “Oh god, yes…” She quickly got off him and pushed him on the bed. She lowered herself and grabbed a hold of him. She parted her lips and devoured him.
“Aahh…Hahn…” Gerard moaned and gripped the sheets. Helena licked a vein on the base and went up to the tip. She sucked hard and hallowed her mouth.
That was all it took for Gerard to push her head down and come into her mouth. Despite the salty and bitter taste, Helena swallowed as much as she could. She pulled away and sat up. Gerard sat up as well and pulled her in a kiss. He could taste himself in her mouth and didn’t care. She was his now.
Helena pulled away and touched his face. She took a breath and said softly, “I guess I am in love with you. Deep inside, I have every right to hate you but I can’t. I don’t want to. It’s not just the vampire inside me talking. It’s actually…me talking. I love you, Gerard.”
Gerard smiled, “Naturally.” He leaned in and kissed her again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Good enuff for you? I did my best with the sex scene. Hope you all like it. Rate and review, please.
Sign up to rate and review this story