Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto: The Mercenary

Chapter 2

by HunterBerserkerWolf

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2013-10-06 - 4607 words

?Blocked
Chapter 2

He raced along the streets of his home, a billowing black cloak with crimson trim and a crimson spiraling whirlpool on the back was wrapped around his small frame and a black katana, nearly as long as he was tall, was clutched tightly in his hand.

The blood red moon above told him of a bad omen.

The sword clutched in his hands directed his feet; it directed his movement towards the place of the slaughter.

He had no idea what he was getting into. He just knew he had to keep running, to keep moving.

He leapt the gate with acrobatic ease far greater than what his young age should have allowed, his strength being augmented.

He glanced around at the compound; he could smell the blood, a slow butcher with sword as sharp as a razor.

He was terrified, but he knew he had to follow the way his sword set out for him.

He barreled through a door, coming up with the sheathed sword in his hand and blocking a strike. ”Step away from her Itachi-san,” he had no idea why his voice was changed. He had no idea why he was ordering Itachi away from the kneeling woman who had accepted her fate.

“I do not know who you are, but if you continue to prevent me from this, I will kill you.” Itachi turned to face him with his eyes shifting into the Mangekyo Sharingan.

He stood up from his crouch and he began to bounce his sword against the ground a little bit, catching Itachi’s eyes with it. He moved around the edge of the room slowly towards the kneeling woman. “Mikoto Uchiha will cease to exist Itachi-san, but she is mine now.” He said as he moved over to the kneeling woman. The sword allowed him to draw a second cloak from the shadows and draping it over his shoulders. “She will disappear from existence, just another casualty of this night.”

Itachi changed his stance a little bit. “I will cut you both down where you are if I have to. Step away from her.” Itachi said.

He stepped forward, looking over the mysterious sword he had found a week prior. Itachi’s eyes watched it with no small hint of worry. Again, he spoke words that were not his own. “You know what this is, don’t you Itachi-san? Of course you do.” He answered his own question shifting it so that his right hand was on the hilt and he held the sheath in one hand. “You know that if I can draw this sword, it will instantly put me at an S-ranked threat, someone you don’t have the time to deal with.” He gripped the hilt a bit.

Itachi swallowed. He had always been fascinated with myths and legends, legends about Konoha’s former allies, the Uzumaki, had been chief among them. “But you also know what will happen if the sword does not accept you.” Itachi said, trying to make the individual in front of him give up attempting to draw the sword.

“Ah yes, you mean the fact that the chains of the underworld will rise up and consume everything in a five mile radius.” Internally, he was panicking; he was terrified of the notion of possibly dying. He gripped the sword tightly, unable to stop his actions. Internally he roared, even if outwards he had a cold and calm demeanor.

He gripped the hilt of his own accord, a fire burning inside of him. He would not die, he couldn’t die there. He had much more to accomplish.

The soft scrape of steel was heard as the sword began to be removed from its sheath. With a soft flick of the sword, he held it out stretched to one side in his hand, staring defiantly at Itachi, his eyes overshadowed by his hooded cloak. “She is mine now Itachi-san.”

Itachi swallowed past the lump inside of his throat. He didn’t have time to fight and defeat the individual in front of him. “Promise me that you will take care of her.” He said suddenly. If another Uchiha, if his mother was spared, then perhaps he wouldn’t see so many ghosts when he slept.

“She will be well taken care of Itachi-san, at least until I want her presence to be known.” He sheathed his sword again and moved over to Mikoto’s form, she was stuck in a Genjutsu, likely letting her pass from the world painlessly. He scooped her up onto his small shoulders, holding tightly to his sheathed sword.

Itachi was forced to wait, waiting for his brother to come as the individual made his way out with his mother.

Naruto woke with a start and sighed softly. He hadn’t had that particular dream in a long time, not for at least three years.

Naruto leaned his head back onto the breasts of Mikoto and Kushina who were in his massive bed with him, naked both of them. He lightly kissed Mikoto on her breast before he eased himself from the bed. He looked over as the two snuggled closer to one another, seeking the warmth he left behind and his scent.

He had trained them both very well.

He admired Mikoto’s hip for a moment, where a large howling wolf was tattooed on, standing on a cliff overlooking a whirlpool. Kushina’s was not yet done, but they planned for her to have a fox, proud and regal, standing in the whirlpool on her own thigh.

His angels would do anything to please him, would allow their body to be changed in any way he saw fit.

Naruto stood up and grabbed his sword, the sword he found all those years ago that helped to act as a driving force in his life. It had a story, all its own, but Naruto didn’t think about it. He couldn’t tell it until the sword allowed it.

The sword didn’t control him, but it did influence him.

Naruto hobbled to his study, as naked as he was the day he was born. On the left side of his pelvis, he had a large scar in the shape of a five pointed star. On the other side, on his left buttock, he had a matching scar.

Kurama had done his best healing the wound, but the truth of the matter was a fair amount of his femur was destroyed. Kurama just could not regenerate bone destroyed by a cursed weapon. Pins and bits of metal, implanted into his thigh, had allowed him to keep the ability to walk.

He just walked with a noticeable limp and he needed something to assist in faster movement, thus his sheathed sword.

Naruto entered the room that was his study and his workspace, all rolled into one. He stared into the fire place as he took a seat in one of the plush comfortable chairs. He stared into the fire, thinking deeply on how he wanted to handle the Iron situation.

“You are thinking too hard Naruto-sama.” A silky voice said coming from his right. He knew it was one of his angels; they were the only ones that knew to always come from his right side.

He turned and looked at the dark blue haired beauty walking towards him. “Konan, my Tenshi-chan.” He said and held his hand out for her.

She walked forward and took his hand, moving to a kneeling position at his side. Naruto looked to Konan, who had come into his possession just a few weeks earlier. Already she knew who she was to serve.

Konan kept her standard lip piercing, she also had her belly pierced from her time serving under Nagato. Naruto added to it however, her nipples were both pierced and her tongue was pierced. She had two piercings on her pussy, one on either of the lips, and she also had her clit pierced. All of it was done with bars, not a single hoop or stud.

He knew on her back, on either side of a large red spiral to represent a whirlpool, she had two white feathered wings tattooed that started at her shoulders and went down to about her knees.

On her shoulder was a black rose tattooed with four black tears tattooed under it: one for her father, one for her mother, one for Yahiko, and one for Nagato. Her personal way of mourning those she loved and lost.

Naruto tilted Konan’s head to the side to let him see four angry red marks across her cheek. He sighed softly. “You got into a fight with Beetle-chan again, didn’t you?” At Konan’s nod, Naruto sighed once more. “What will I do with you and Fuu, Konan?” Naruto asked, sounding less than thrilled about it.

Konan bowed her head to him, knowing that infighting was wrong and could be punished.
Naruto sighed but motioned the woman towards what he knew she wanted. “Thank you Naruto-sama.” She said before she positioned herself between his legs a bit more and began to lick at his cock.

He steadily began to rise for Konan, enjoying the sensations of her tongue piercing sliding along his cock. A special seal kept it just a little below the temperature of her mouth and tongue, noticeable when she was sucking and licking at his cock.

Konan moved lower to his balls and took them into her mouth. She began to tease them both with her tongue, sliding the tongue ring along the sac, right between his testicles. Naruto gave a soft groan as he felt her working on his dick like she had years of experience.

In truth, her experience limited to about three weeks. That was her experience in pleasing him. Naruto didn’t care about her past experience, they were unnecessary and unwanted.

Konan released one of his balls to work on sucking at just one of them, swirling her tongue all around his sac as she tasted him, tasted the proof of his ownership on her.

She moved her head to the other one and gave it much the same treatment, preferring to suck and slurp on her master’s balls. So what if he came in her hair and on her back?

Naruto pet Konan’s head softly as he leaned back into his chair a bit more with a soft groan. Sparing Konan and teaching her of a different path had been one of his best moves. He allowed for a proper burial between Yahiko and Nagato, even though she wanted to bury them in Ame.

Naruto had told her that by burying them in the crypt under the stronghold, they would be safe from not only the weather but also any forces wanting to desecrate their bodies.
Konan agreed and swore to become his fourth Angel.

Naruto felt her take both of his balls back into her mouth and suck at them with a skill and dexterity that rivaled Mikoto’s. Naruto did not bother to hide the fact that Mikoto was his favorite for one simple reason.

She didn’t fight with the others.

Even Kushina sometimes forgot her temper and needed punished from time to time, but Mikoto never did.

Physical looks didn’t matter to him nearly as much as obedience.

Konan drew back from Naruto’s balls and she dragged her tongue up along the bottom of his dick. She took her large breasts and slipped them around Naruto’s dick, pumping quickly and watching Naruto. She could feel his cock swelling between her soft breasts. “Do you love my double D cup tits Naruto-sama? Do you wish to splatter my face and tits with your hot cum? Do you want to keep your Tenshi-chan’s skin soft and smooth?”

Naruto grunted a little bit. His Angels certainly knew him at least. He gave a soft grunt and released onto Konan’s face and breasts. She drew back and licked a little off her fingers before she began to rub it all over her breasts and her face, even slicking her hair back away from her face with his cum.

Naruto stood up. “Go to Kushina and Mikoto; tell them you were fighting with Beetle-chan again and that I’m ordering them to punish you.” He would personally handle Fuu.
Konan nodded standing and walking out to go to the master bedroom which she had not yet earned the privilege to sleep in yet.

Naruto himself stood up and began to walk the halls until he came to a door. He opened it and saw Fuu kneeling, stark naked and preparing for her punishment.

Fuu had let her hair grow out into a longer pony tail that brushed her ass. Her nipples were pierced a little differently than the rest of the girls. She had the bar going vertically instead of horizontally and she had some small decorations hanging from them on a chain, todays being a set of small beetles. Her clit was done in the same way, and the upper part of her pussy lips was pierced together.

She said it was so her lips were hugging Naruto’s cock when he fucked her.

“You know why I’m here.” He said, reaching into the shadows, his sword allowing him to command them as he dragged out a flogger. It was a wooden handle, much like a whip might be, only instead of a long thin length of rope or wound leather, it had about a dozen thin, flat strips of leather that were only a foot long. A flogger was less likely to cut than a whip was.

“Yes, Naruto-sama, I was fighting with Tenshi again.” Fuu said.

Naruto nodded. “You know how to present yourself.”

Fuu stood and turned her back to him, showing the stylized beetle wings done on her back outside a swirling whirlpool. Fuu bent over the bed and she reached back, spreading her ass cheeks open.

Naruto stepped forward and began to rub himself against her pussy, feeling her wetness as it slicked his cock up. He pressed the tip to her asshole and began to press in, feeling Fuu trying to relax her body, but her legs were still tense.

Naruto struck then, the flogger striking Fuu’s back heavily and making her cry out in pain.
Naruto grunted as he fucked Fuu’s tight rear, smacking her back with the flogger and causing pain to mix with the pleasure. She still didn’t identify the ass fucking to be pleasurable, making the punishment that much more.

It had taken some work with Mikoto and Kushina to realize the pleasure. Konan had already come to him knowing of the pleasure she received from it.

Naruto grunted a little bit and set his sword on the side of the bed, grabbing Fuu’s hair and smacking her a little harder with the flogger. She shuddered with every hit, with every strike and she tightened around his cock. Naruto thrust in one last time before releasing with a loud groan, filling Fuu’s ass and not letting her release.

He drew from his fellow demon container and dismissed the flogger, letting it fade back to shadows. He grabbed his sword and watched Fuu for a while. “Get cleaned up and dressed as Beetle,” he said and began to head out.

He had to get dressed himself as the Mercenary that everyone knew him as.

An hour later Naruto found himself outside his stronghold with his four Angels. Both Konan and Fuu were limping slightly but working it out because they knew they had been punished.
Pain and pleasure made for excellent motivators.

Naruto’s hat and mask were back in place with his robes flowing around him. “Now, Beetle, Tenshi, you two have never worked with me on a mission in a group. There are some ground rules that need to be laid. First, there is no sex while on a mission. I will not be hindered, and I will not have my Angels hindered. No masturbation is allowed either. Second, any and all personal grievances that you might have with another of my Angels stow it away and lock it down tight. If you end up fighting with an Angel on the mission, not only will you be punished for breaking my rules, but for making us look weak as well. You will refer to me solely as Uzumaki-sama while we’re outside the stronghold. Too many eyes and ears for me to risk my identity.” Naruto watched the two as they gave him a nod. “If you break one of these rules, I will have you re-trained. Just ask Fox.”

Kushina’s head bowed, and all four of his Angels shivered. Training was not a pleasant experience, it was harsh and grueling.

For them, not for Naruto.

Naruto stepped and cut his thumb. He flipped through a sequence of seals. “Summoning!” In a plume of smoke, a large white wolf, easily large enough for Naruto to ride on had appeared. Naruto moved to get onto it, already having earned the loyalty of the Wolf tribe.

Protecting their Alpha had certainly been a boon for him, even if he didn’t think of it like that at the time.

“Move out,” he said

Iron, Days Later

Mifune entered into the room with the five Kage inside and took his seat, watching as some dirty looks were thrown around. The only one that seemed immune to it was Gaara, the Godaime Kazekage.

“Kazekage-dono,” A, the Raikage, began, “are you certain that this Mercenary will come?” he asked. He had expected the man to already be there, to be punctual and arrive before the meeting started.

“He will be here Raikage-dono.” Gaara said confidently.

“I am here Gaara, I am here. A Shinobi is never late, nor is he early, he arrives exactly as he means to. My time just happens to be a little later than everyone else’s due to my leg injury.” Came the distorted voice of the person they were waiting on.
Everyone looked to the mercenary who walked in with a bundle under one arm and a sword in
the other hand, acting as a cane. Flanking him slightly in front and slightly behind were four females, dressed in Uzushio ANBU garb. Their faces were obscured by the black and red ANBU masks of Uzushio. A wolf, a fox, a beetle, and one that was blanker than the others.

Naruto walked forward, gently striking the stone with his sword. “My Angels will be remaining with me, this is non-negotiable.” He said as he moved over to Mifune. “Forgive me for the short bit of ceremony Mifune-dono, but as the ninth head of the Uzumaki Clan, I will stand on tradition.” Naruto very carefully got on his knees in a bow, setting his personal sword at his left side. HE then held up the package in the other hand and held it up.

Mifune looked a little surprised. He had been told of the tradition by the previous Samurai General of Iron, that the Uzumaki Clan head, the leader of a clan of master swordsmen and sword smiths, would offer an Uzumaki blade up to the General of Iron.

Mifune reached out and took the blade. He removed the silk covering from the sheath and looked over it. The sheath was deep black that almost seemed to shine. He drew the sword, noting the hilt had a black handle as well, with a spiral guard. The sword had just a faint curve to it, just enough for it to be useful in slashing like a Samurai would want. It was straight, meant for faster quick drawing, showing the Uzumaki clan head before him had done his homework. The blade was tinged with a blue and he noticed seals all along the blade. “It is a beautiful blade.” He told the young clan head.

That was really all that was needed for the ceremony, but it had been far more extravagant in the past. The clan head stood up, and began to limp his way to sit between Gaara and Mei Terumi, the Godaime Mizukage.

“Greetings Mizukage-dono, you are as lovely as the stories make you out to be, physically at least.” Naruto said before he regarded Gaara. “Greetings my friend.” He shook Gaara’s hand. “I am glad to of made it.”

Gaara nodded softly and watched as his friend sat down.

“I offer greetings to you A-dono, Yondaime Raikage of Kumo. I offer greetings to you Tsunade-dono, Godaime Hokage of Konoha, and lastly, but not least, I offer greetings to you Onoki-dono, Sandaime Tsuchikage of Iwa. I am the Ninth Head of the Uzumaki Clan. You will refer to me as Uzumaki-dono. I do not give out my name lightly.” Naruto said.

“Why are you here? All I see is another upstart.” Onoki said bluntly before anyone else could start in on the Uzumaki.

“I must agree with Tsuchikage-dono on this,” Mei said from beside him. “Why are you here?” she asked.

Naruto regarded each of the Kage, and Mifune, looking into their eyes for a moment. “I am here because Gaara asked me to be here. I am here because of those gathered; my group has the highest kill count of the Akatsuki. Wolf has killed two. Fox has killed two, though I was most displeased when I found out that she had failed to kill them the first time around. I have killed the figure-head leader of Akatsuki who had killed Hanzo the Salamander. As of right now, Sasori of the Red Sands, Kazuku of Taki, Hidan the Jashinist, and Deidara of Iwa have all been killed by my Angels. I killed Nagato Uzumaki, the leader of the group and I have plans in motion to kill Itachi Uchiha, Kisame Hoshigaki, Zetsu the Cannibal, and the Masked Man that leads Akatsuki.”

Everyone watched in surprise. “And you just expect us to believe that you’ve had them killed?” A asked.

Naruto held up his hands, showing six rings that represented the Akatsuki members. He saw A regard them before being quiet, knowing about them from Yugito who had been saved by one of Naruto’s members.

“Tenshi.” Naruto said simply.

Konan blew on her hand and five paper cranes moved over to the five assembled Kage. The cranes unfolded themselves into a single sheet of paper.

Onoki went red in the face, even Tsunade did. “What the Hell is this?” Onoki asked, floating a bit over the table now.

“Payment for services rendered and to be rendered.” Naruto told them. “One woman from each of the five major villages will be given to me to do with what I please. Two from Kumo, two from Konoha.” Naruto said bluntly. “Those lists have the candidates of people I will accept.”

A slammed his fist into the table. “Two? Why I would I give two of my Kunoichi over to you?” he snarled.

Naruto watched A for a moment. “Because me and my Angels can kill everyone in this room.” He said. “Because I can kill the last members of Akatsuki. Because I am feeling vindictive at Kumo for their kidnapping of Fox so many years ago.”

Mifune spoke up over the proceedings. “Uzumaki-dono, could you perhaps give a more viable reason, one that is more… irrefutable?”

Naruto looked to Mifune. “Yes,” he said before he looked to A. “Consider it retroactive payment for services rendered. Had Fox not interfered, Kazuku and Hidan would have captured Yugito Nii. As it stands, she is safe and sound inside your village.”

“And why does Konoha have to give two?” Tsunade asked, gritting her teeth.

“Again, I am feeling vindictive. The Namikaze heir is known to me, the first eight years of life in Konoha that he had are known to me. If you think I will so simply let such abuse go unpunished, you are wrong Hokage-dono.” Naruto said frostily. He still had some scars from the abuse. “But if you still wish a more reasonable, more irrefutable reason. Again, it is retroactive payment for services rendered. When the Godaime Kazekage was kidnapped by Sasori of the Red Sands and Deidara of Iwa, Konoha was contracted to rescue him before the Biju was extracted. It is by Wolf’s interference that the Biju wasn’t extracted and Konoha could report ‘a successful mission’. Consider it Retroactive payment for a certain Snake that was killed two years ago by my own personal hand.”

Tsunade sat down slowly, looking at the long list in front of her. It could have been worse.

Mei glanced to her paper then at Onoki’s. “Uzumaki-dono, why do I and Onoki-dono only have one name to pick from?” she asked

“Because no one else in your villages interests me. Given the name on that list, I will speak with you in private later regarding a possible deal.”

Gaara looked to his own list. “Uzumaki, regarding the list,” Gaara began. “Why is Pakura of the Scorch Release on here? She has been dead for many years.”

“Pakura is actually held in Mist Gaara. And if Mizukage-dono were to find Pakura from where Yagura hid her during his regime, then I believe she would have a better bargaining chip to work with in our meeting.” Naruto said.

Mei motioned to one of her body guards and spoke to him for a moment before he left the room, no doubt to get the search started quickly.

“And how long do we have to get these people to you?” Onoki asked, gritting his teeth a bit, still floating.

“Hmm, let me see. It takes a week to get to Konoha from here, two to Kumo, a month to Iwa, three weeks to Suna, and a week to Kiri. I would say, two months.” He said simply. “I will give two months from the day these proceedings end to get my payment to me.” Naruto said. “After that, I will wait ten additional days. Then I will simply believe you renegaded on the deal.”

Mei bit the tip of her tongue but asked anyways. “And if we did renegade?”

“I would start with Cloud, then to the Leaf, then to Mist, then to Rock, then to Sand. I would simply eradicate the five major Hidden Villages. I have the combined power of two upper tier Jinchuriki at my disposal. We would kill those we don’t need, take the ones we want, and burn the place to the ground. Then I will simply use a powerful seal to make sure nothing every lives at that spot again.” Naruto said the bluntness and sheer idea of the level of violence making people stare at him wide eyed.

“And how would you do that?” A asked, his lightning armor beginning to spark up in reflex.

Naruto smirked behind his mask, a cold thing that they couldn’t see. “I have access to five S-ranked Shinobi Raikage-dono, not including myself. Four of them are in this room standing around me. I’d love to see you try to stop me. I may limp when I walk, but I assure you that one on one, I could kill anyone in this room.”

Naruto stood up and walked out of the room, pausing at the door. “We will continue our conversation at a later date Mei-dono.” He said before leaving.

All the assembled Kage could really do was watch in no small amount of fear.

End
Sign up to rate and review this story