Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Naruto : The Prince of Uzu

Chapter 7 : Team Placement and Naruto Sensei!

by JohnnyDraven

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-10-07 - Updated: 2013-10-08 - 2746 words

?Blocked
Chapter 7 : Team placement 2 Team 7



Naruto woke up and looked at the picture of his mother and father on the nightstand. "Wish me luck mom, dad." He took a quick shower and changed into his usual attire, he put on his black cloak with the blue flames and walked into the kitchen. He made a quick breakfast, ate it, and then headed toward the academy. He still had an hour to kill so he went into a weapon shop that was on the way.

The grizzled man that was behind the counter looked at the blonde and smiled. "Well I was wondering when you were gonna pay me a visit Namikaze-san." The blonde smiled back at the man and responded. "Oh you were huh, and why is that?" The big man gave a hearty chuckle and pulled out a Hirashin kunai. "Well I heard you knew your fathers jutsu. Who do you think made all of these kunai for him?" Naruto walked forward and shook the mans hand. "Well I guess that would be you. I however already made my own." He pulled out one of his custom three pronged kunai. The man took it into his hand and inspected it. "Wheeew, look at that baby. You are a gifted weapons smith, this is incredible craftsmanship." Naruto rubbed the back of his head. "Haha, thanks. To tell you the truth, im kind of out of a forge right now. Do you think you could make me some more like that one?" The man nodded in the affirmative. "Of course, how many do you want?" Naruto smiled and unsealed a large stack of Ryo onto the table. "As many as this can buy me." The man laughed again. "I like you kid, tell you what if you ever get around to building your own forge, you come see me for the metals you need. I'll give you a hell of a deal." Naruto shook the mans hand. "Well its a deal Mr?" "Names Tanaka kid." Naruto nodded. "Pleasure to meet you Tanaka." "The pleasure is all mine. Hey, I hear from some friends of mine, that you have in your possession the famous Masamune. Is that true?" Naruto smiled. "Yeah, its a family heirloom." Naruto unsealed the Masamune.

"Whoa, its just as beautiful as I imagined. Hey Tenten! Get in here you gotta see this!"
A girl, maybe a year older then Naruto walked in from the back room. "What is it da... OH MY KAMI! IS THAT THE MASAMUNE!?" Naruto chuckled and rubbed the back of his head again. "Yeah, it was a family heirloom. Nice to meet you Tenten, Im Naruto." The girls eyes grew big. "UZUMAKI-SAMA! I studied the Uzumaki Clan extensively! I read all about the famous swords and swordsman. Im a really huge fan of your mother Kushina-Sama." Naruto smiled and his eyes grew a little heavy. "Yeah, she was great wasnt she." "Oh Im sorry Uzumaki-Sama, I didnt mean to..." "Hey dont worry about it. Im glad to meet someone who knows of my family. Hey if you'd like maybe sometime you could come over to my house, I'll show you the armory. When I was in Uzu, I sealed away the entire weapons room. All of our swords are with me now." Tentens eyes grew the size of dinner plates and stars seemed to replace her pupils. "REALLY! THATS AMAZING! CAN I DAD CAN I!" Tanaka laughed his ass off. "Of course. Im sorry Naruto, you see my daughter is a fangirl for weapons, especially the famous ones."

Naruto laughed as well. "Its alright, it was nice meeting you two. I gotta go to team placement now, but how about I come by this afternoon Tenten and I'll show my collection?"
Tenten nodded up and down repeatedly. "I cant wait! See you then!"


Naruto left the weapons shop and flash stepped his way to the academy. He took an empty seat and waited for the placements to begin.

"Okay team 1 will be... Okay Team 7 Sasuke Uchia, Sakura Haruno "HAHA TAKE THAT INO PIG!" And Naruto Uzumaki. Your Jonin instructor will be Kakashi Hatake."


Naruto waited with the rest of his team in silence. Knowing his Nii-san this was gonna take a while so he just closed his eyes and meditated. 2 hours later the door slid open. "YOUR LATE KAKASHI-SENSEI!" Sakura screamed. "My first impression of you guys? I hate you. Well except you Otouto. Meet me on the roof." Naruto stood up and in a burst of blue flames disappeared.
He reappeared infront of his Nii-san on the roof. Kakashi continued reading his little orange book, and Naruto pulled out a long, thin pipe filled with tobacco. "Since when do you smoke Otouto?" Kakashi asked looking at Naruto. "Since I found out I was gonna be teamed up with Duckass Le Brooder, and Howler-Chan." Naruto deadpanned while lighting his pipe. Kakashi just eye smiled.

A few minutes passed in silence with Kakashi reading his smut, and Naruto blowing smoke circles. Finally the Sasuke and Sakura made it to the roof. Kakashi closed his book as the two took there seats next to their teammate. "Okay lets begin. I want you to introduce yourselfs, tell me your likes, dislikes, and dreams for the future." "Umm, Kakashi-Sensei could you go first to show us how its done?" Sakura asked. "Sure, My name is Kakashi Hatake. I like a lot of thinks, I dont feel like telling you my dislikes, and dreams for the future? Hmmm never really thought about it." 'We only learned his name' Thought Sasuke and Sakura.

"Okay you pinky go." Sakura bristled at the nick name but continued anyway. "My name is Sakura Haruno, I like (looks at Sasuke and giggles) I HATE INO PIG! My dreams for the future is (Looks at Sasuke, giggles, and squeals.)" 'Great a fangirl' Thought Kakashi.

"Okay whiskers your up." "My name is Naruto, I like Ramen, Kenjutsu, Fuujinjutsu, Kakashi-nii, and training. I dislike arrogance, people who judge, and rapists. (Kakashi cringes.) My dream for the future is to become the best Hokage, and protect all of those who are precious to me." Kakashi eye smiles 'You will Naruto, I know it.' "Okay broody, your up." Sasuke gave him a dirty look. "I have many dislikes, and even fewer likes. I dont have any dreams, but I have an ambition, I will kill a certain man." 'Great an avenger and a fan girl.' Thought Naruto and Kakashi. 'Sauskes sooo cool!' Thought Sakura.

"Okay meet at training ground 7 tomorrow at 5 am. Oh and dont eat breakfast, you'll just puke it up." Kakashi said with an eyesmile before leaving in a shunshin. "Dont listen to him, if you dont eat breakfast you'll have no energy and you wont perform well." Said Naruto to his teamates. "Why would we listen to you Naruto-Baka!" Screeched Sakura. She was still pissed that Naruto made Sasuke look bad. "Dont if you dont want too, just trying to help." Naruto walked to the edge of the roof and stepped right off. Sakura and Sauske ran to the edge and looked over. Naruto was falling straight down head first, before his body raised up and he took off flying into the air. 'That was soooo cool. No NO IT WASNT, NARUTO-BAKA ISNT NEARLY AS COOL AS MY SAUSKE-KUN!' Meanwhile Sauske was thinking. 'How did you get so much power dobe?'



(Later)

Naruto had picked Tenten up as promised and after Tenten had thoroughly inspected each and every single weapon in Narutos armory, had challenged the blonde to a kenjutsu spar. The blonde agreed and now they were facing each other in the center of the sparring ring. Tenten readied her sword, a Chinese Jian with a red tassel. "I may not be a master but I think you will find my Kenjutsu to be adequate." Tenten said with a smirk and a challenging look in her eyes. Naruto flashed a grin. "I really hope so Tenten-san, or else this won't be much fun." Tenten chuckled. Naruto created a seal-less shadowclone who stood between the two combatants. "Are you two ready?" The clone asked. The two sword wielding shinobi nodded and the clone nodded back. "HAJIME" The clone dispelled and Narutos Masamune was holding back Tentens Jian in a show of sparks. Naruto forced the girl back and began dodging a flurry of sword swings from the laughing kunoichi. Naruto just shook his head and side stepped and twirled behind her. He hit her in the back with the blunt side of his sword. "Patience Tenten. You must not rush in so hastily." Tenten in reply spun around with her sword in mid swing. Naruto languidly parried. "You must show more restraint Tenten." Tenten grew determined and angry. She focused on her sword as it slashed about only to be blocked and parried by Naruto. Naruto having had enough of this went on the offensive. His sword blurred and Tenten struggled to block all of his strikes. Tenten leapt back and with the sword held horizontally thrust the sharp blade towards Narutos chest. Rather then parry or dodge Naruto jumped straight into the air and landed gracefully on top of her blade. Tenten shocked looked up to see Naruto staring down at her smiling. His sword Masamune pointed at her throat. "Game over Tenten." Naruto hopped of the sword which Tenten let fall to the ground.

The girl collapsed onto her knees panting trying to regain her breath. "Im a failure. Im never going to be a true weapons mistress." The girl said with obvious sadness in her voice. Naruto looked down at her rest his hand on her shoulder. "Of course you will Tenten, you just need some good training." The girl looked into Narutos eyes and then before the boy knew what was happening, she was wrapped around his legs. "PLEASE TRAIN ME NARUTO-SAMA!" Narutos eyebrows leapt into his hairline. "W-haaaaa?" Was his intelligent reply. The girl detached herself from his legs and took a submissive position on the grass, her forehead touching the ground. "Please Naruto-sama, you are a true master. I humbly ask that you take me on as your student in the art of kenjutsu. Please teach me Naruto-sama!" Naruto looked at the girl for a few moments thinking hard on the subject. Then he remembered 6 years ago when he asked his ancestors to train him. He knew had they said no, he would never be the warrior he was today. He thought back to the girls at the academy. All but Hinata were pathetic fan girls. Here was a dedicated Kunoichi, who if ever in a Kenjutsu fight with a true master would surely die. Not to mention this would help in the future for his dream to be Hokage, and the girl would eventually spread his knowledge to any future students she may have. She could help him spread the teachings and revive the name Uzumaki. Yes, he would teach her. Naruto smiled and answered. "How could I say no to such an enthusiastic, and dedicated kunoichi? Stand up Tenten, we will go see the Hokage together. If he, and your sensei agree then I will become your sensei." The girl glomped him yelling out a string of thanks yous. "But you must promise that you will work hard and follow all of my teachings. Also, any of my clans styles and secrets must not be shared with anyone without my permission. Is that clear Tenten-san?" Tenten grew serious and determined. "Of course Naruto-sensei!" Naruto beamed. 'I could get used to this Sensei thing.' The two set off towards the Hokage tower.


(Hokage Tower)

Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Sandaime Hokage and proclaimed "God of Shinobi" was currently growling and staring at his longtime nemesis... paperwork. "Why the hell did I take this job again?" He asked to no one in particular. The Anbu hidden in the room snickered at the old mans antics. He was give reprieve however when there was a knock at his door. "Enter." He announced as the doors swung open to reveal Naruto who strided into the office with Tenten in tow. The Sandaime rose a questioning eyebrow. "What can I do for you Naruto?" Naruto smiled at his surrogate grandfather. "Hokage-sama, I formally request to train Tenten here in the art of Kenjutsu." The Sandaime looked at him a little surprised. "Uhhmmm Naruto, thats great but with your current rank Im not sure thats allowed. You could become her Sensei and teach her in your off time, but you must be at least special Jonin to take formal students." Naruto nodded but then with a playful smile walked toward the Hokage. He bent down and whispered something into the oldmans ear. Suddenly with agility not commonly seen in a man of his age, the Hokage lept the desk and grabbed his surrogate grandson by the shoulders. He shook him harshly making Naruto look like a bobble head doll. "TELL ME DAMN YOU! TELL ME THE SECRET!" If that wasn't bad enough the old man dropped to his knees with hands in a praying pose. "PLEASE TEACH ME NARUTO-SAMA!" The anbu burst out laughing and Naruto sweatdropped. "GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF JIJI!" Naruto yelled. This seemed to do the trick as Hiruzen stood up, dusted of his robes and sat back in his seat. He coughed once before righting himself. "Anbu, get me Might Guy." A few minutes after the anbu left Guy entered the room. "You wanted to see me Hokage-sama?" Guy adopted a questioning look as he saw Tenten and Naruto standing in the room. "Guy-san, Naruto here has something he would like to ask you." Guy looked even more curious as he turned to Naruto. "Guy-san, I ask your permission to become Tenten-sans Kenjutsu instructor. She is a dedicated kunoichi as you are aware, and with my extra training with conjunction with yours, I think she will become one of the best." Guy looked upon the two and then started crying big anime tears. He wrapped the two genin in a bonecrushing bear hug. "YOSH! This is what youth is all about!! HOW CAN I SAY NOW TO MY YOUNG STUDENT WISHING TO TRAIN EVEN HARDER?" Guy let the two free, much to there relief before continuing. "Naruto-kun, you have my permission. I've seen your skills and I know that you will be a great teacher to young Tenten-chan. May your youth burn with the intensity of a thousand suns!" Naruto sweatdropped. "I will Guy-san, I appreciate your support." Tenten bowed her head to her longtime Sensei. "Thank you so much Guy-sensei. I promise to work very hard to accomplish my dream of being Konohas number 1 weapons mistress."


Guy and Naruto decided to work out a training schedule after Naruto got his own schedule from Kakashi assuming Naruto passed the test that would take place tomorrow. Tenten and Naruto both filled out a form that stated that Naruto was her 'Advanced Kenjutsu' instructor, which Guy signed as well being her Jonin Sensei. After Guy left and the paperwork was filled out Hiruzen turned to Naruto anticipation rolling of in waves. "So Naruto I fulfilled my end of the bargain so now tell me. What is the secret?" He asked leaning forward on his desk. "Two words Jiji, Shadow clones." The Hokages eyes widened the size of dinner plates before he opened his desk and pulled out a box and key. He opened the box labeled 'Only open after discovering the secret to beating paperwork' Inside was a piece of paper with a red target an arrow pointing to it, reading 'Hit head here.' In the corner was a chibi Minato doing the victory sign. Upon seeing it Naruto laughed his ass off along with the anbu. Hiruzen placed it on his desk and proceeded to bash his head against it.


"So what was the deal?" Tenten asked confused as they left the Hokage building. Naruto looked at her and smiled. "I made a deal that if he let me take on students whenever I want, I would tell him the secret to finishing his paperwork."

Back in the Hokages office three of Hiruzens shadow clones were filling out paperwork while the Sandaime himself was sitting back smoking his pipe while reading a particular orange book. "Oh Kagome you naughty little minx you..." He giggle pervertedly with a blush spread across his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story