Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry's Magical Penis

Tonks

by gbgentleman

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Luna,Tonks - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2013-10-07 - 8650 words

?Blocked
Two hours later Harry pulled his slackening cock our of Hermione’s ass as she let out a groan of pleasure. The orgasm Hermione had experience as Harry filled her bowels with his potent sperm had left her shaking and barely conscious.

“I need a break,” Harry said to the two girls. “A least a couple of minutes.”

“Awww…” Luna pouted “And I was ready for another good shagging. Well, I should at least practice my oral skills.” Luna, taking advantage of Hermione being slightly out of it, crawled between the bushy haired girl’s legs and ran her tongue along Hermione’s pussy lips.

“No….” Hermione started but her body had other thoughts as her hands were already pulling Luna’s face deeper. “Oh Merlin…your tongue feels so good.”

Harry was enjoying his view of Luna’s well fucked pussy still oozing his cum when he felt the train lurch and start to slow. He immediately grabbed his wand; that would be the phoenix feather wand, not the nine inch one and started looking out the windows expecting to see Death Eaters approaching the train, but was surprised to see a couple of members of the Order instead. He recognized the pink-haired Tonks and the large Black man he’s met at the Ministry, Shacklebolt.

“It’s the Order; Tonks and Shacklebolt. Wonder what’s going on?” Harry asked as he turned to see Luna and Hermione gingerly pulling on their clothes.

“I guess we’re about to find out…uh…I’m leaking…how can you cum so much,” Hermione asked as her finger moved to her pussy and came away with her fingers covered in Harry’s sperm.

Luna leaned over and sucked the fingers clean, “Magical penis.” She replied for Harry when Hermione’s fingers were clean.

“You are such a slut,” Hermione said.

“You weren’t complaining when my tongue was in your pussy,” Luna replied. “Or when your tongue was in mine.”

Hermione groaned as Luna’s words lit another fire in her sex.

“You want me to put my tongue back in your hot little pussy and finish getting Harry’s cum out?” Luna asked. “Do you want your future husband’s mistress eating out your cunt while he drives his magical cock deep in my pussy again?”

“Luna…” Hermione huffed but when Luna swiped a finger over her own pussy and lifted it to Hermione’s mouth, she quickly suckled it.

“Okay you two, hurry up,” Harry said though his cock was starting to stir again from their actions.

“I’m not going to walk straight for a week,” Hermione groaned as she pulled her pants up.

“You think you can go a week without Harry’s cock in you again?” Luna asked in a disbelieving tone. “That large magical cock pounding you little pussy?”

“Luna…just stop…” Hermione complained but without much emphasis because she knew Luna was right. She had already had over a dozen orgasms in the last couple of hours but was already starting to get horny again.

Harry pulled on his own pants and after making sure Luna and Hermione were dressed; he opened the compartment and looked out into the hallway. He could see Tonks opening each compartment and examining it thoroughly. He could hear her asking questions to the occupants but couldn’t hear what she was asking. “What is it Tonks?” Harry asked. “Is there a threat? Voldemort?”

“WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?” Tonks exclaimed when she saw him. “We’ve been frantic. We were notified that you just disappeared from the time you left Mrs. Weasley at the station and getting on the train.” Then noticing that Harry’s head seemed to come from nowhere she added. “Notice-me-nots?”

“Uh…” Harry stuttered as he looked back at Luna and Hermione to see if they had an explanation. “Well…”

Hermione’s pussy was still wet and her thoughts were back on Luna’s tongue delving into her pussy as soon as Tonks left again, but then she remembered that Tonks was a Metamorphmagus. Heat strove though her pussy as her thoughts shifted from having Luna’s tongue sliding over her clit to wondering just how long Tonks’ tongue could grow. She groaned at the image her mind gave her. “Three hours go I was a virgin going to school and now I’m a pregnant slut…no I’m Harry’s pregnant fiancée…and his slut… who wants Tonk’s tongue deep in my pussy.” She thought.

“Luna…Tonks is a metamorphmagus,” Hermione whispered to her husband’s future mistress. “Do you think she’d be a good fit?”

“If she’s a metamorph,” Luna replied with a sudden gleam in her eyes, “She can make herself fit. I definitely think she should be convinced to join us.”

Hermione could not believe what she was about to do, but the images of Tonks’ pink hair between her legs as Harry pounded her cunt was overriding all other thoughts at the moment. She moved over to Harry; gingerly since her pants were now chaffing some sore spots, and whispered. “A Metamorph would be a nice addition as a concubine. Can you imagine what she can do with her tongue?”

Harry could only turn and look at his fiancé with astonishment. “What? You can’t be serious.”

“Come in Tonks,” Hermione said as she smiled at the Auror and pulled her into the compartment. “We can explain…”

“Well, let me tell Shack…” Tonks started but Hermione already had her hand and was pulling her into the compartment. With her other hand, Hermione locked the door again behind them.

“So…what’s going on?” Tonks asked as she glanced from teen to teen.

“We wanted to show you what we’ve been doing…” Luna replied as she moved over to stand next to Harry.

“And who are you?” Tonks asked.

“Luna…Luna Lovegood. I’m Harry’s concubine,” Luna explained as she leaned over and unzipped Harry’s pants.

“Concubine?” Tonks asked. “Aren’t you…eh...too young?”

“Well he had already proposed to Hermione while he was fucking her with his huge magical cock, so I took the next best thing,” Luna explained as she quickly pulled Harry's pants down. Since he had not put his underwear on, his manhood sprang free from its confines. “We thought you’d like to join us.”

“What…what are you doing?” Tonks stammered. She tried to look away but at the first glimpse of Harry’s one-eyed monster her gaze was frozen in place. It was the largest cock she’d ever seen and it was still mostly flaccid. She felt her panties grow wetter than she had ever remembered them. “Uh…” Tonks started. “Look, now that I know you’re shagged…uh I mean safe…I should leave you to…whatever… and go tell Shag...uh..Shack and the rest of the cock…I mean order so we can…we can call off the shagging…I mean search.” She knew it was wrong to continue to watch as Luna wrapped her small hand around Harry’s manhood. She knew it was wrong to notice her fingers didn’t come close to completely encircling it. She knew it was wrong, but couldn’t seem to tear her eyes away. She subconsciously licked her lips as the girl’s hand started to glide up and down the massive piece of manhood causing it to grow…and grow…and grow. Tonks’ panties were absolutely soaked and she could feel the wetness running down her legs when the cock stood massively out from the young man’s body. Just as she had moved her hand to rub the front of her robes she was finally able to wrench her eyes away from the sight and turn toward the door. “Uh…I…really,” Tonks started as she reached for the door handle, but she hadn’t noticed Hermione raise her wand.

“Petrificus Totalus,” The bushy-haired witch said before Tonks could react. The pink-haired witch straightened, stiffened and was caught by Hermione who gently lowered her to the floor. “I’m sorry Tonks,” Hermione said. “This is for your own good. You see…Harry’s penis is magical. Once you’ve seen it, you must be cured.”

As Hermione started removing her clothes again she continued her explanation. “I know that your vagina is on fire. Mine was too. It was only cured by having Harry’s cock fuck me through at least a dozen orgasms and finally filling my pussy up with his cum. I came four more times when he buggered me.” To emphasis her point, she straddled Tonks’ face and showed her two lower holes, both of which were still leaking cum. “Even though Luna’s tried her best to suck all of my future husband’s cum out of my pussy, it's still leaking,” A small dollop of sperm dripped and landed on Tonks’ nose. “Whoops,” Hermione said. “See what I mean.” She then leaned over and licked it gently off. “As I said, this is for your own good. Until Harry shoves that huge magical cock up your pussy and pounds you senseless and finally fills you up with his cum, you’re going to be more randy than you ever have been before. “

Though someone who is in a body bind can’t move any exterior muscles, they still felt everything inside. Tonks was sure she was in hell because the fire radiating from her core was overwhelming all other senses and all she could do was look straight up into Hermione’s pussy. “Randy doesn’t even start to describe the way my cunt feels,” She thought.

“Now,” Hermione continued. “To make sure you’re in the proper mood when I finally unbind you, I want you to watch Harry fuck my pussy again while pretending it’s your pussy he’s stabbing with that huge…magical cock of his. Hmmm…I better protect your eyes though…I’ve heard cum in the eyes is painful.” She pointed her wand at the metamorph and muttered a spell. “There…” Hermione laid down her wand and then got on her knees so that her crotch was directly over Tonks’ face. “Harry…please fuck me.”

Tonks wanted to flinch when Hermione had aimed her wand at her face, but when only a soothing sensation crossed her eyes, she relaxed. Well as relaxed as she could be while being as horny as she had ever been and not be able to move a muscle to do anything about it. Now she could only look straight up, directly into the bushy crotch of Hermione Granger. The next thing she saw was that huge cock lining itself up with the opening and then slowly sliding in.

“Oh….” Hermione gasped as Harry’s cock slipped into her waiting pussy. “Oh…” she repeated as Harry pulled himself most of the way back out before plunging in again. “I’m cumming already,” She gasped.

Tonks could see the girl’s muscles tense and then as Harry’s cock came back out, it pulled a tremendous amount of pussy juices with it; juice and leftover sperm that started dripping onto her face. Tonks was instantly appreciative of Hermione’s spellwork when liquids that would have landed in her eyes seemed to slide to either side.

“Are you enjoying it?” Hermione asked. “Enjoying watching my fiancé…oh…just like that Harry…oh..I’m going to cum again.” It was a few seconds before she could speak again and now her voice was wavering because Harry had grabbed her hips and now was pounding her pussy with hard fast strokes. “Can you…uh…feel it?” Hermione asked. “Can…uh…uh…you imagine what it’d be like to have…oh…another…oh…it feels so good…what it’d be like to have his cock pounding your pussy?”

YES!!!” Tonks wanted to scream. The two orgasms the young witch had already had above her were more than Tonks had had in the last six months not counting the use of her fingers. Her last couple of lovers had been a letdown. But all the metamorph could do was watch that magnificent cock slide effortlessly into the witch over and over again as those heavy looking balls swung above her nose. The smell was intoxicating and Nymphadora’s core burned even hotter. Suddenly she felt another sensation as her robes were unbuttoned and a hand slid over her breast and tweaked a nipple.

“Hmmm…” The voice of the blonde girl, Luna, said. “Interesting…though she’s in a body bind, her nipples are still responding to the sexual stimulus.” Tonks felt hot breath and then a warm tongue encircle her nipple. Her entire body wanted to lurch as the sensations overwhelmed her.

“Does it feel good?” Luna asked. “You have such pretty nipples. I wonder if your vagina is as pretty. I’m sure it is. Do you have pink hair down there as well?” She ran tongue over the nipple once more. “You know Harry loves to see me bury my tongue in Hermione. Would you like me to eat you out?”

YES!!! YES!!!” Tonks mentally shouted. Somewhere in her mind, she knew that having sex with these kids was unethical and against the law she was supposed to uphold, but at the moment she only needed relief. She needed something that would extinguish the fire that ravaged her. She WANTED that large cock that kept sliding into the pussy above her face to pound her senseless, but any relief, a tongue, a finger…anything would be fine at the moment.

Tonks felt Luna push her robes up and then struggle to pull her panties down. With her legs pinned together, she only was able to work them down a few inches.

Tonks the felt a finger move through her pubic hair and graze over her clit before it slid over her pussy lips. She mentally begged for the finger to stay there but it moved on.

You’re VERY wet,” Luna replied after Tonks heard a sucking sound. “Did you know that?”

YES!!” Tonks mentally shouted.

“And you taste delicious as well,” Luna continued. “I’m going to enjoy licking Harry’s cum out of you vagina.”

Tonks groaned internally as the blonde girls words made her even hotter. As she mentally begged for Luna to touch her again, her eyes continued to stare at that glorious penis plow into Hermione’s pussy over and over again. Hermione came again and then almost instantly again. More pussy juice fell on Tonks face and she felt a desire to lick it off or to have Hermione or Luna lick it off.

Luna’s finger now trailed down her inner thigh before reversing course and started back up. Again it only slightly grazed over Tonks’ clit before circling back down the other thigh. “PLEASE!” Tonks screamed internally. The torture continued for five, then ten and then fifteen while Hermione came time after time above her. Tonks had never seen such a lover with the stamina of the young man above her.

“I…I’m going to cum,” Harry exclaimed finally as his pace quickened. Tonks couldn’t believe it. She had thought the young man had been pounding Hermione hard before, but now his hips were a blur.

“Oh…” Hermione gasped. “Tonks…oh…his cock gets even bigger when he’s about to cum…can you feel it…do you…oh…I’m going…” Hermione’s voice stopped as she came and came as Harry’s cock exploded inside of her. Some of the sperm mixed with the juices of Hermione’s pussy and cascaded onto the face and lips of Tonks.

The metamorph wanted to taste it desperately; especially now that Luna was using her finger to circle her clit teasingly. She then watched Hermione collapse as if she’d fallen unconscious. Her pussy seemed to not want to let go of the cock, as she slid off of it in slow motion. Finally with a pop, the head came free. Though Tonks could feel Hermione’s non-stirring leg draped across her chest, she could still only look straight up…and straight up meant seeing that large fat delicious cock glistening in pussy juice and sperm.

“Do you prefer to call your vagina a vagina, pussy, cunt or quim?” Luna asked as her face appeared above Tonks.

CALL IT ANYTHING YOU LIKE AS LONG AS THAT COCK IS IN IT!” Tonks shouted in her head.

As if reading Tonks mind, Luna smiled and asked. “Are you ready to have Harry shag you? Fuck you silly? Pound your cunt until you pass out?”

YES!!!” Tonks exclaimed mentally. She was so randy that she would fuck Cornelius Fudge in while standing in the Atrium of the Ministry of Magic at that moment. “Unbind me…unbind me and shag me.

“Unfortunately Hermione is a very powerful witch and I doubt I can break her binding charm,” Luna explained apologetically. “But maybe you’d like to watch Harry shag me while we wait for her to recover?”

NO!” Tonks mentally shouted. She knew she would go insane if she watched someone else get fucked above her without some relief.

“Hand…hand me my wand,” the shaky voice of Hermione said.

OH THANK MORGANA’S HAIRY CUNT!!!” Tonks exclaimed. When she felt the binding spell release her she only had one thought. “HARRY POTTER’S MAGICAL COCK.” She ripped her panties completely off without a second thought and shoved Harry onto his back.

“Wait,” Luna said. “Harry hasn’t had a chance to prove he has excellent oral skills yet. Before he fills your pussy with his magical cum let him try on you.”

Tonks groaned since she knew most men had no clue how to satisfy a woman orally so she couldn’t expect much from a teenage boy but she also saw that Harry’s member had slackened. “Fine,” she muttered as she grabbed the cock in her hand and swung her hips over Harry’s face before lowered both her pussy and her mouth. “But only until I have this thing hard again.” She wrapped her hand around the base and try as she might, she couldn’t get her fingers to touch. “Damn this thing is big,” She said right before she forced the huge head into her mouth.

Harry first eyed Tonks’ opening with some trepidation but then as the metamorph’s mouth closed around his cock, he decided fair was fair. He gently probed the lips with his tongue and finding the taste agreeable, he took another lick, one that started at the bud at the top of her pussy and kept going until it grazed over her anus.

When Harry’s tongue touched her clit, Tonks had her first orgasm, but still the fire in her pussy consumed her. She redoubled her efforts to get Harry’s cock hard so she could feel it deep in her pussy. She tried to modify her throat to make it big enough to accept the cock in her mouth, but she found she couldn’t, or more to the point, her throat was changing without her assistance. The giant cock slid down her throat without any effort.

“Hmm…I wonder..” Hermione said weakly as she watched Harry’s tentative efforts on Tonk’s quim. “Harry, try to speak parceltongue while…licking her.”

Harry stopped and turned his head to look at his future wife. “What? Why?”

“Snakes hiss with vibrating tongues…I just wonder if it would make a difference.”

Harry shrugged. So far the day had been pretty good, so why not go with Hermione’s suggestion. So he tried to remember when he was opening the Chamber and said ‘Open’ as he licked Tonks.

“No…that was English…try again.”

“I…I need a snake,” Harry exclaimed.

You have one…it’s in my mouth,” Tonks thought.

“Hmm…that does pose a problem,” Hermione replied. She considered conjuring one, but decided that might be a bit dangerous, then she remembered how Tonks could change. “Tonks can you put a tattoo on yourself? A snake about here?” Hermione fingers grazed over her bum near her asshole.

Tonks shuddered at the touch but then nodded and hmm’d an affirmative causing Harry to groan in pleasure. She then stopped sucking for a few seconds as she concentrated. Harry could see her skin shift and then settle. Looking back at him now was a Cobra whose mouth was Tonk’s rosebud.

“Try it now Harry,” Hermione said as she watched closely. “But put your tongue near her clit when you speak.”

Harry concentrated on the snake tattoo and said “δOPENδ” and Tonks’ pussy obeyed instantly.

A bolt of pure lightening rushed through Tonks. Her thighs clamped around Harry’s head and her pussy tried to force Harry’s tongue to kiss her ovaries as she sat straight upright with her mouth open in a wide circle with not a sound coming out. She held that pose for ten seconds before her voice returned and she wailed for another five seconds. Finally she collapsed back down and plunged her mouth back down on Harry’s cock.

“I’d say that was a successful test,” Hermione said to Luna who was fingering herself in the other seat.

“I agree. I think I’m going to shave my hair into the shape of a snake,” Luna replied as she indicated her public hairs. “It might give Harry encouragement to try that on me.”

“That’s an excellent idea,” Hermione agreed.

They heard Harry hiss once again, and again Tonks sat up and silently screamed another release before her voice returned. This time when she started sucking again her mouth was a blur while at the same time her cheeks caved in, and her throat swelled as she sucked and swallowed his cock at the same time. She used every trick she knew to get Harry’s cum out of his cock.

“Oh…I…I’m going to cum,” Harry exclaimed.

Tonks shortened her bobs while grabbing the base of the cock with her hand and started jerking it as well. She wanted his cum and wasn’t going to stop until it was hers. Finally Tonks felt the cock grow inside her mouth as Harry’s hips lifted from the train compartment floor. The first four spurts went directly into her throat, but then she needed to take breath. Still, as she eased the cock out of her throat and into her mouth, Harry continued to ejaculate. Another three spurts filled and overfilled her mouth. She tried to swallow it all, but a bit leaked out around her lips.

Luna, seeing the dabs of cum from Nymphadora’s mouth, leaned over and snogged the metamorph. Her tongue swept into Tonks’ mouth seeking out more of Harry’s cum bringing a moan from the older witch. Soon the kiss was returned.

“Delicious,” Luna said when the kiss ended.

Tonks, dazed by the kiss was still in a sexual delirium from the fire that still consumed her core. She noticed that Harry’s cock was still standing straight up in the air above him, glistening with her saliva. She swung her hips around and as she looked into Harry’s cum-glazed face and emerald eyes, a bit of her cockiness re-emerged. “Are you ready for the ride of your life stud?” She whispered as she lowered herself. She tried to shift her pussy to be like a vice grip on the young man, blowing his mind, but she found she had no control over that part of her body. She only had a second to realize this before she came for the first time with Harry’s cock in her and her last thought before succumbing to the pleasure was ‘Damn he’s big’. All of her being was now centered inside of her vagina and feeling of that marvelous cock sliding deeper and deeper, stretching it like never before. Her opening was stretched in such a manner that her clit was now in direct contact with the cock moved further into her body. Tonks thought she’d died and departed for paradise when he’d eaten her pussy, but she now realized that had been just an appetizer for the real thing. She came twice more before his cock touched her cervix. She tried to adjust herself…make her pussy deeper, but again she found her body would not respond to her wishes, but instead of pain, she felt immense pleasure as her cervix opened up and Harry’s cock finished its journey to her womb.

When Tonks finished her latest orgasm she grabbed Harry by his unruly hair and drove her tongue into his mouth. When the kiss ended she looked him again in the eyes. “I’m going to make you mine stud…I’ll keep you locked away and ride you every night.”

“Hey, that’s my future husband,” Hermione complained.

Nymphadora glanced at the bushy haired witch and grinned. “Not if I have anything to say about it.” She then rotated her hips as she moved up and down on Harry’s cock. “See what a real woman can do Harry? If you’re nice, I might even share you out with a few of my friends.”

Harry’s eyes narrowed in determination as he answered. “We’ll see who makes who theirs.” He put his hands around Tonks back and with a quick motion; he rolled on top of her.

“Make her beg Harry,” Hermione said. She was a bit ticked off at the Metamorph for having thoughts of replacing her. “Make her beg for you to fuck her.”

Harry pulled his cock out of Tonks’ pussy until the head rested against the lips. “Beg for it,” He commanded. “My wife-to-be wants you to beg for my cock.”

Tonks was startled at the motion and the fact the young man had moved so quickly, but then she saw the hard gaze in his eyes as he commanded her and a moan escaped her lips. She then whimpered when Harry pulled his cock out of her pussy. She tried push at the young man to force him back on bottom, to regain the upper hand, but his muscles were tight and she felt very weak from orgasms. As much as she tried, she was pinned beneath him.

“Beg for it,” Harry repeated as she stared into Tonks eyes.

Tonks next tried to raise her hips to force the cock back into her pussy where it belonged, but Harry kept her pinned where she was. The fire in her cunt that had been partially relieved by Harry shagging her returned even worse than before. She felt her resistance fade until the desire overwhelmed her. She swallowed as she nodded. “Please…please put it back…fuck me.”

“Who do you belong to?” Harry asked.

“Oh…you…please…I belong to you just fuck me …use me…make your bitch,” Tonks wailed as her hands scratched and pulled at Harry’s buttocks trying to force his hips down.

With a single hard thrust Harry buried his cock into Tonks pussy and she cried out as she came. Again and again Harry thrust into the metamorph, each one sending signals of pure pleasure into her brain until her eyes rolled back in her head.

“If she’s a bitch, can you get her to lick my pussy?” Luna asked as she kneeled down beside Tonks and Harry.

“Hmmph,” Hermione said. “I was going to ask the same thing.”

“You can have her next…but maybe you’d like to play with her nipples?” Luna replied then looked concerned. “If she’s a bitch, would they be teats instead?”

Harry lifted himself up so that Tonks’ face was exposed. “Did you hear Luna? She wants you to eat her out…if you don’t, I’ll stop.”

“NO!...don’t stop,” Tonks exclaimed. “Just fuck me…come here…” She started to say to Luna, but the blonde girl had already thrown her leg over Tonks head and was lowering her pussy to the waiting tongue.

“As I said earlier, Harry likes to see a woman eat out another woman,” Luna explained as she felt Tonks tongue glide over her quim. “Oh…that’s nice…in fact it was me performing…oh yes…can you make your tongue longer? Oh…that is nice....Hermione has a nice tongue and she’s pretty good…but she’s not able to lick my G-spot like…oh…oh…Merlin…” Luna’s legs clamped around Tonk’s ears as she orgasmed into the metamorph’s mouth. “That was very good…now as I was saying, Harry likes to see women orally please each other. He gave me my baby when he saw me eating Hermione.”

“BBNNY?” Tonks asked.

“Oh yes,” Luna replied. “Now suck on my clit…oh yes just like that. Harry has magical cum and when he finally comes in your pussy, he’ll give you a baby as well.”

Tonks wanted to yell out ‘there was no way I’m going to have Harry’s baby,’ but her body was betraying her. She felt her pussy clench at the thought of Harry’s sperm blasting into her pussy and fertilizing her eggs.

“She wants it Luna,” Harry said. “I felt her pussy clench around my cock,”

“NNN” Tonks tried to deny it but it was more of a hum around Luna’s clit.

“That’s good, if she’s your bitch will you give her puppies?” Luna asked as she pulled Tonks’ face into her pussy. “I always wanted a puppy.”

“I think it will be a baby,” Harry replied.

“Can I have a puppy?” Luna asked. “Oh…that’s very good…I’m close…”

“Uh…” Harry answered. It seemed surreal that the young girl was asking about having a puppy while having her pussy eaten by the Pink-haired auror.

Hermione was still randy and watching everyone having sex but her was frustrating. Then she noticed Harry’s ball smacking into Tonks’ butt as her cum ran down and puddled around her rear and she had a naughty idea. She kneeled down beside the lovers and started running her fingers in the pussy juices until they were very wet and then circled the Cobra’s head that was Tonks’ rosebud; lubricating it.

Tonks felt Hermione’s fingers moving around her arse and tried to wiggle away as she again said ‘NNN’ but as Luna kept her mouth covered with her snatch it was hard to do more than hum into the pussy she was eating. Then she felt a lubricated finger penetrate her asshole for the first time and she exploded in sensations. Her hips drove up, forcing Harry’s cock, and Hermione’s finger even deeper than before, her scream of release directly onto Luna’s clit brought the blonde girl to another mind-blowing orgasm, all of this put Harry over the edge.

“I’m cumming…” Harry exclaimed as he forced Tonks’ hips back down, took two more thrusts and started another series of mind numbing spurts into the metamorph’s womb.

Tonks couldn’t tell when the orgasm Hermione had set off ended and the ones she experienced from Harry’s cum exploding into her started; it was just a sensory overload as she felt the sperm deep in her womb until she finally blacked out.

Tonks didn’t know how long she had been unconscious, but she awoke to find the blonde girl gently licking her pussy and could see Hermione had Harry’s cock in her mouth. She tried to make sense of what she was seeing and feeling but then she remembered what had happened. She groaned at what had happened. Though she knew she should leave and report herself for inappropriate activities with a minor, she also knew that she couldn’t. Doing so would mean never being fucked by that huge magical cock again. Tonks groaned again when Luna’s tongue delved deeper into her pussy in pursuit of the cum Harry had deposited there.

Hermione removed Harry’s cock from her throat and turned to her. “Good, the bitch is awake.” She was still a bit peeved at the metamorph for trying to steal Harry. She released Harry’s cock and moved over to Tonks. “Luna says you can lick my g-spot and I want to see how that feels.”

Tonks didn’t argue when Hermione straddled her face and lowered her cunt to her lips. She even felt a rush of excitement run through her loins as the young witch grabbed her hair.

“Now listen to me,” Hermione said as she looked down into Tonks’ eyes. “Harry is mine. Harry’s cock is mine. If you EVER want it fucking your cunt again you will never try to take him from me. Do you understand?”

Tonks could see the glare in the young witch’s eyes and could only nod.

“Good…now eat me,” Hermione demanded.

Tonks groaned and nodded again into the pussy in her face. She knew she should be the most powerful witch in the compartment, but with Luna’s tongue working magic on her clit and pussy, Hermione’s demanding attitude and the feel of Harry’s cum deep in her womb she felt overpowered and submissive. The words that followed were out without any consideration. “Yss…Msstress.” Tonks immediately elongate her tongue as she probed into the young witch’s pussy.

“Oh…” Hermione said as Tonks’ tongue grew in her pussy. She grabbed the pink hair even tighter as it started to probe her vagina. “Oh…yes….I knew…oh…I knew you would be good at this.”

Tonks smirked at her mistress riding her face as she thought. “You haven’t seen anything yet.” She concentrated and her tongue split down the center. One side became smaller while the other piece started tickling Hermione’s G-spot. The smaller half emerged from Hermione’s pussy and started attacking her clit.

“OH…” Hermione gasped at the two prong attack she hadn’t been expecting but quickly recovered. “Just like that bitch…oh yes…make me cum.” It was only another thirty seconds before her legs tightened around Tonks ears as she tried to pull the pink hair out of the Metamorph’s head as a powerful orgasm swept through her. “I…I need to rest,” Hermione said as staggered off of Tonks and collapsed. Within a few seconds she’d fallen asleep with a very satisfied look on her face.

“What about me?” Harry asked as he indicated his hard cock that Hermione had left dangling in the air. It had grown to full height while watching the three women have sex.

“Me…oh please fuck me again,” Tonks begged.

“Luna?” Harry asked.

“Though I am always ready to have your magical penis pumping my tight little cunt or buggering my arsehole , our little doggie can have the fun this time,” Luna replied.

Tonks was about to argue that she wasn’t a dog, but then decided now was not the time as she stared at Harry’s huge cock. She spread her legs invitingly.

“Doggie’s don’t have sex that way,” Luna said.

“I’m not a…fine,” Tonks said as she rolled onto her knees. Let the blonde girl have her imagination. Tonks liked it doggie style anyway. She wiggled her bum invitingly at Harry. “Stick that bloody monster in me Harry…”

Harry could only admire Tonks gorgeous ass as she wiggled it. He could see her pink gash still seeping his cum out. He got on his knees behind her and aligned his cock with her opening.

“Oh…that’s it. Fuck me,” Tonks said as she reached between her legs to guide Harry’s cock into her sopping wet pussy. She couldn’t believe that Harry’s cock could make her cum so easily, but she felt the now familiar sensation course through her body as it reached her deepest parts. “You…you’re a sex god Harry…I’ve never come this much before…hell I’ve never come this much in any whole year…oh…” Tonks’ voice fell silent as she came again.

“Are you still Harry’s little bitch?” Luna asked.

“Oh…oh yes…I’m his bitch…I’m whatever he wants me to be as long as…oh Morgana’s tits that feels so good…as he fucks me like this.”

Luna knelt beside Harry and watched his cock slide into her doggie’s pussy. “What about her arse?” She asked Harry as her finger circled the cobra tattoo.

“No…” Tonks exclaimed. “Not my…” But it was too late. Harry had removed his cock from her pussy and lined it up with her rosebud. She tried to clench it closed, but as with her pussy and throat, it opened when he pushed his cock into it. She could feel inch after inch enter her arse and couldn’t believe the sensation. She knew it should hurt. Nothing that large should even fit in her rectum but it did fit and it felt almost as good as having his cock in her pussy. Her protest quickly turned to encouragements. “Oh…yes Harry bugger my arse...slide that cock all the way in me…oh…”

“Now doggie, lick my pussy like you did my mistress,” Luna instructed the older witch as she laid down in front of her and opened her legs. “Make me cum like she did.”

With Harry's magical cock sliding effortlessly in and out of her arse bringing Tonks pleasure like she’d never known, she did not even bother trying to correct the blonde witch, she just lowered her face into the young girl’s cunt and duplicated her split tongue. She found it more difficult to manipulate her tongue since every time Harry drove his huge cock into her arse, her face was constantly pushed forward into Luna’s pussy.

“That’s a good doggie,” Luna sighed as Tonks’ tongues found sensitive spots at the same time. “Can I keep her?” This was addressed to Harry.

“Uh…” Harry started, unsure how in the world he could answer that question, “I guess…if she wants to stay.”

“Oh…goody,” Luna replied and then that was followed closely by her hips lifting off he compartment floor as she exclaimed. “Oh…oh…Merlin.” When the sensation of the orgasm faded she caressed Tonks’ hair. “You’ll be Harry’s bitch and my doggie.”

“For the last time, I’m not a dog…I admit…oh…Morgana and Merlin, your cock feels so good in my bum Harry…I admit that I won’t complain if Harry wants to shag me senseless, but that doesn’t make me your pet.”

Luna just smiled knowingly at the pink-haired witch as she changed the subject. “Do you want Harry to cum in your arse? Spew his hot spunk up your backside? It feels wonderful when he does.”

“Oh yes…” Tonks exclaimed as she looked back at Harry. “Cum in me Harry, cum in your bitch’s arse.”

“Yes…” Luna said happily to Harry. “You definitely should cum in her cute little arse. She wants you too.”

Hermione awoke at that time and blinked a couple of times before she realized from the fact that Harry was screwing Tonks in her arse and that her own vagina and arse ached and felt sticky that she had not been dreaming and in fact had been shagged senseless by Harry and that she was going to have his child. She remembered that she agreed that Harry could have any mistress he wanted as long as he asked her, and that she had actively coerced Tonks into the shagging she was undergoing. As Luna encouraged their man to cum in Tonk’s arse, she remembered how it felt to have that sperm coating her bowels and shuddered in pleasure.

“I’m going to cum…” Harry said.

“Oh…yes please Harry. Cum in my bum…fill my arse….”

Something nagged at Hermione and then suddenly she remembered what Luna had said earlier about not letting Harry cum in her mouth. “Wait…” exclaimed.

“No..cum in her,” Luna said quickly overriding Hermione’s protest. “NOW….”

“But…” Hermione tried again but then it was too late as Harry grunted…and grunted and grunted again. With each grunt his cock spurted streams of cum deep in Tonks’ bum.

“Oh goody…” Luna said clapping her hands together. “I get my doggie…”

“What?” Harry asked after he finished spewing the last of his cum into Nymphadora’s arse.

Hermione sighed. “Remember what Luna said earlier about your magical penis. If you cum in a woman’s mouth vagina and bum within twenty-four hours she becomes enslaved to it.”

“How do you become enslaved to my…my willy?”

“Simple,” Luna started. ”If she disobeys you, she starts getting randy like when she was when she was first exposed to your penis. Every minute she continues to disobey you, the effects doubles in strength.”

“That’s ridiculous,” Hermione exclaimed.

“Do you doubt my accuracy about Harry’s penis so far?”

“Well…no…” Hermione agreed hesitantly. “I…don’t know for sure I’m pregnant….”

“Oh…we are most definitely pregnant,” Luna replied.

“Well….” Hermione said. “I…I want to have Harry’s child.”

“I do too,” Luna agreed. “And a doggie.”

“I’m not a dog,” Tonks said as she regained consciousness.

“Harry, tell her she’s my dog,” Luna pouted.

“Uh…”

“If you tell her to be my dog, I’ll help you get Cho Chang as a Concubine as well.”

“NO…” Hermione exclaimed as she remembered Harry’s infatuation with the Chinese girl. She still felt very insecure in believing that Harry might want her to be his wife compared to her.

“We can enslave her too,” Luna suggested. “She can be your doggie. Oh wait you like cats…she can be your kitty…and play with your kitty all the time.”

The image of the black-haired girl between her legs lapping at her cunt brought an unwilling smile to Hermione’s lips and shudder through her loins. “Well…it wouldn’t hurt to find out if Tonks is actually enslaved,” She said weakly. “We really should know.”

Harry shrugged his shoulders. “Tonks…you’re Luna’s doggie. You are to follow her orders.”

Tonks snorted. “I’m not a dog. How many…” Her eyes flew open wide and her hands went immediately to her pussy and started to rub her clit. “Oh….Morgana’s red butt I’m randy. Harry please fuck me again.”

“It won’t stop until you obey him,” Luna explained. “Now come here and lay on your back doggie.”

“I’m not…” Tonks started but stopped as sweat broke out on her brow. “PLEASE Harry…fuck me with that cock of yours…I’m burning up…my pussy’s on fire.”

“Just obey Luna,” Harry said.

“No…” Tonks groaned. “I’m not going to pretend…” This time her eyes rolled back in her head as she started rubbing her clit even harder. One of her fingers fattened into the shape of a cock and she shoved it into her cunt.

“I wish I had that talent,” Luna sighed regretfully. “It’d come in handy while Harry’s fucking Hermione, but it won’t do for now. Doggie stop fingering yourself.”

Tonks’ eyes widened as she stared at the blonde girl. She moaned even louder as her hips started bucking on the floor. Finally she stopped fingering herself and a bit of relief swept through her.

“See, you have to obey Harry now,” Luna said happily. “Now come over here and lay down like I told you to.”

Tonks didn’t hesitate this time, but quickly scrambled over to Luna and laid down next to her. The fire diminished in her pussy and she sighed in relief. She then looked over at Harry. “Please don’t do this,” She pleaded.

“All you had to do was pretend to be my puppy,” Luna said as she rubbed Tonks' belly. “But you didn’t. Now you have to be one.”

“Luna, be nice to Tonks or I’ll take her away from you,” Harry said.

“Awww…” Luna pouted.

“So tell the truth Tonks,” Hermione asked as she watched Luna stroke Tonks' belly constantly going lower and lower with every stroke. “Do you want to be Harry’s slave?”

“Uh…” Tonks swallowed because she knew what the truth was. “I…” She felt her pussy starting to heat up and quickly finished with the truth. “Yes Mistress…though I don’t necessarily want to be a dog…I want to be Harry’s bitch. I want him to fuck me, to use me anyway he wants.”

"What about me and Luna," Hermione asked. "Do you want us to use you?"

Tonks glanced at her mistress and at Luna before nodding. "I...yes...use me. When you forced my face into your pussy earlier and commanded me, I...I almost came from it."

“So…if I want to fuck you while you’re spread out on the Head Table at Hogwarts, you’d obey me?” Harry asked.

“Oh yes…please…you can fuck me anywhere…Master,” Tonks said quickly it felt so natural to call the young man that she didn’t even realize she had.

Harry thought about this and then a naughty idea came to mind. “Hermione, are the notice-me-nots still on?”

“Yes…”

“Then lift the blinds,” Harry said.

Hermione gave him a quizzical look and then did as he asked.

“Now Tonks, I am going to fuck you while your body is pressed against the glass,” Harry explained. “Just think that if Hermione’s spell fails, all of those students will see the slut you are.”

Tonks moaned as she scrambled to her feet and pressed her body against the glass. She could see several students walking past, but none saw her. “Please master…fuck me. I don’t care if they can see us or not…just fuck my pussy.”

Twenty minutes later as Harry continued to fuck his bitch against the glass, she’d come too many times to count. The students were now starting to appear in robes instead of muggle clothing.

“Oh..we must be near Hogsmeade,” Hermione said as she looked out the outside window. She could see the lights of the town just ahead of them. “You need to finish with Tonks, we’re arriving any minute.”

Harry grunted his understanding, and started pounding the metamorph’s cunt even harder. Within a minute he flooded her womb with another load of spunk and then gently lowered her to the floor when she slumped unconscious.

“Better see if you revive her,” Hermione said as she pulled her robes on without a stitch of clothing underneath. She felt delightfully naughty since she could feel Harry’s cum still tricking down her thighs.

Soon, they left the compartment and followed the rest of the students. Harry looked around for Ron or Ginny, but didn’t see either of them. When he a voice calling for the First years, he looked over and saw not Hagrid, but Professor Grubbly-Plank. “Where’s Hagrid?” He asked.

“I don’t know Hermione replied. “But we need to go…I’m sure someone is looking for us.”

Someone was looking for them. When they arrived at the Castle, Professor McGonagall was there. “Potter? Granger? Auror Tonks? Where have you been? We have been turning the magical world upside down looking for you and then when Tonks disappeared as well, we feared the worse.”

“Harry has a magical cock and we’ve been busy shagging,” Tonks said immediately. "He has impregnated all of us while turning me into a slave to his cock. Though that was more of Miss Lovegood instead of Harry.”

The other teens just stared at Tonks as she said these things, while Professor McGonagall snorted. “I don’t know what kind of confundus charm you were hexed with Nymphadora, but all of you to my office now.”

Soon the party was in Professor McGonagall’s office and was staring severely at them. “I am quite disappointed in all of you. Especially you Miss Granger. You are a prefect…or were. I will ask that badge back when the feast is over.”

“Uh…yes ma’am.” Hermione replied blushing.

“Now tell me the truth this time,” Minerva said. “What happened to you?”

“Uh…" Harry began, but again Tonks started.

“I told you Minerva, Harry has a magical cock and we’ve been shagging like bunnies since I boarded the train. Though they had already been going at it for several hours before then. I’m now enslaved to his cock and Luna, me and my mistress are all impregnated by his magical cum.”

“TONKS!” Hermione loudly whispered. “You’re not helping.”

“My mistress instructed me to tell the truth,” Tonks replied.

“Oh…” Hermione replied as she remembered giving Tonks that order, only having intended it for the question about being Harry's slave.

“Magical sex organs?” McGonagall snorted again. “What’s supposed to be so magical about it?”

“Any woman who gazes upon it will be instantly randy,” Luna explained. “They are only cured when Harry’s huge cock fucks them senseless and put his magical cum into their vaginas.”

“What utter nonsense,” Minerva scoffed. “Next you’ll be telling me that Sibyll Trelawney can actually predict the future. Now I must get ready for the sorting and the feast. I’ll have food delivered but you are to remain here. Miss Lovegood, I shall inform Professor Flitwick of your whereabouts. As for you Auror Tonks…you know I have to report you.”

“Yes ma’am…” Tonks replied hanging her head.

“Since we aren’t going to the feast, do you mind if we shag Harry in your office while we wait,” Luna asked.

“I certainly DO mind,” Professor McGonagall replied. “I do not know what had gotten into the lot of you, but here at Hogwarts we have a certain level of decorum we expect. Now I want no more talk about any Magical sex organs…do I make myself clear?”

Tonks wanted to nod her understanding, but Hermione had still not rescinded her order to always tell the truth. “It’s true ma’am. Harry’s penis is magical. All a woman has to do it look at it.”

“Hmmph,” Minerva hmmph’d in a Scottish burr. “Magical is it?” With a wave of her wand Harry’s robes vanished. “Yes, it is a bit larger than normal, but as for magical…I think not.” She turned to walked out her door.



The followers of Voldemort continued to watch their lord twitch uncontrollably as he continued to shout the horrors Harry Potter was inflicting upon him. Most here beginning to believe the Dark Lord had had a bad resurrection. They were sure of their conclusions when the Dark Lord started stripping off his robes and he continued to moan in agony. Finally it seemed like the torment was over, but his followers all took a step back when they saw their Lord’s eyes were glossed over.

Voldemort glanced around his room unseeing, lost in his imagined prison of Harry’s sexual pleasure. The pain came to be too much and his mind broke. He raised his boney butt in the air and shouted for all of his followers to hear. “BUGGER ME HARRY POTTER!!!”
- See more at: http://www.hpfanficarchive.com/stories/viewstory.php?sid=991&textsize=0&chapter=2#sthash.gA0dN03w.dpuf
Sign up to rate and review this story