Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Dark Desires

Chapter 2 - Diagon Alley And More

by red_jacobson

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2014-02-24 - 14873 words

?Blocked
Story TITLE: Dark Desires
Chapter Title: Diagon Alley and More
PART: 02 of
AUTHOR: Red Jacobson (red.jacobson@gmail.com)
WEBSITE: http://harem.luwriting.co.uk
DISTRIBUTION: Seraglio Only
DISCLAIMER: None of the Characters You Recognize belong to me, they all belong to JK Rowling and her publishers.
SUMMARY: What if There was more to the Horcrux than anyone suspected, and Harry were influenced by it?
FEEDBACK: Of course! It Makes Me Write Faster
CATEGORY: Harem/Lots of Women
RELATIONSHIPS: Harry/Cho/Multi
RATING: NC-17
WORD COUNT:
SPOILERS: None – If you don't know what happened in the books, why are you reading this story?
WARNINGS: This is a very dark Harry, he is NOT the hero in this story. He is, to put it bluntly, a sexist misogynistic arse. There will be Mind Control, sexual slavery, violence, non-consensual sex, torture and various other actions in this story. This is very different from my usual stuff, so Proceed with caution. Also, quite a few characters, especially Hermione, will seem out of character, trust me, I'm aware of that, and will be explaining things as the story progresses.
AUTHOR'S NOTE About Dumbledore: I realize that Dumbledore's behavior may seem to be out of character in this chapter, but he is encountering Harry when he is 16 years old, and recognizes that the boy is not a small child who can't handle unpleasant truths, so he is being far more open than you would normally expect.
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE: To Avoid the Under age Sex issue, Hogwarts students start the September 1st after their 16th Birthday,
Credit Where Credit is Due Department: Auror Hugo Savage is borrowed from Severusphoenix's wonderful '3 Slytherin Marauders' Used with permission.

Later That Night
Harry's Room
Leaky Cauldron

Harry was sound asleep, a slight smile on his face as he remembered the girl from earlier, but Tom was, as usual, wide awake. This was typical of his existence for the past almost 15 years, and he'd gotten used to by now, and frankly, he rather enjoyed it. It was much easier to think when Harry was sleeping, because he could ignore the dreams most of the time. It wasn't always that way of course, in the beginning, his anger had woken infant Harry screaming several times, leading to Vernon and Petunia punishing him.


It took several months before he accepted that he really was trapped inside the boy's mind, and even longer before he began to appreciate exactly what a gift he'd been granted. His body may have been destroyed, but his mind, that which made him who he was, still existed. And the best part was, nobody had any idea that he actually survived that night! When he finally started thinking about the possibilities his new situation provided, he started to make his plans. At first, he went over his actions for the last several years, and was disgusted at how sloppy he'd been. He could only assume that the rituals he had done over the past 10 years had damaged his thinking to the point where he was barely rational. Fortunately, being cut off from his body seemed to have reversed that, because he was thinking as clearly now as he had been when he was at Hogwarts, before he created his first Horcrux.
He couldn't be 100 percent certain, but he theorized that having his mind attached to the complete soul of the boy helped to heal the damage as well.

Once he recognized his errors, including the whole 'Death Eater' shock troops, he began to consider the best way to reach his goal of having complete control of the Wizarding World, and then branching into the Muggle governments, to ensure that the bombs that fell when he was a boy in the orphanage wouldn't drop again. The next morning, he started putting his plans in motion by introducing himself to the boy who's body he shared. It was a tedious, time consuming process, because Harry's mind wasn't developed enough to really understand in the beginning, but by the time he had turned four years old, Harry was starting to understand beginning magical theory. Of course, he had a very good reason, and Tom encouraged him, because as soon as he was able to develop his magical core to the point that he could control it, he could start getting back at his aunt and uncle.

He had to admit, Harry's vengeance on his relatives was a joy to behold! Vernon and Petunia were so locked into their own narrow vision of normal, that anything slightly unusual terrified them, and nothing scared them more than homosexuality, so the idea that the two of them were forced to perform the very acts that terrified and disgusted them made him laugh with delight. He had to admit, he was a little surprised at how much Harry's mind seemed to focus on sex as he got older, because he didn't remember being that preoccupied with it when he was a teenager, but then, in the orphanage he had more important things on his mind, like surviving and not being cornered in the showers by the older boys. It wasn't until he remembered a lecture from the school nurse from his first year at Hogwarts, that basically stated that there was a proven connection between the size of the magical core and their libido, and considering he still had all his magic when he was forced into Harry's head, Harry had two wizards core combined into one, that he understood exactly why Harry was so focused on the opposite sex.

The nurse had also told them about Jeremy's Law, but he had forgotten about it until Cho mentioned it that afternoon. He knew Harry would enjoy the prospect of multiple bed mates, but he needed to guide him to choosing girls that would be useful to him, if not in terms of family connections, then at least as a source of funds. A political career is expensive, after all! He planned to suggest to Harry that they try and meet the Minister tomorrow when they are at the Ministry to get the DMLE to look into the mail redirection wards that were placed on him. It was never too soon to start developing contacts, and he was certain Fudge would be quite happy to meet 'The Boy Who Lived'.

Thinking of what else needs to be done, Tom decided to have a talk with Harry about the way he treated the witches he was going to be bedding. If he was going to be maintaining the illusion of the good little wizard that they were planning, he needed to at least pretend to respect the witches he is shagging, even if he really understood they were nothing more than convenient outlets for his desires. He can always use the whores for the times when he wants to stop acting, after all.

Thinking about the whores, he considered Harry's idea of acquiring a string of girls that he can use as 'entertainment' for those people he wanted to deal with, and decided it was a good idea for the future. Although it might just be easier to look into who actually controlled the place he went that night, and see what would be needed to take the place over. That way he's already got an established business with existing clientele, which would save on initial expenses. Speaking of expenses, when they went back to Gringotts, he needed to get Harry to find out who is handling the Potter accounts, and find out just how much they had to work with, as well as figuring out a way to get him access to Tom's own vaults without giving away their secrets.

Putting it aside for now, he turned his attention to the surprising bit of news that he and Harry had discovered in the books of recent history Cho had suggested he buy. He was surprised that Sirius Black was imprisoned for things that Wormtail had done, and he and Harry had decided to see what could be done to get the Heir to the Ancient and Noble House of Black out of Azkaban, not only to add to Harry's reputation as a good person, but it would also get the House of Black as an ally, which would be very important in the Game of the Wizengamot. Thinking of the Wizengamot reminded him that he would need to find out what Lucius has been up to for the past decade or so, because he was always the best of the inner circle in the political maneuvering. Of course, a great deal of that was Narcissa, who was the true Slytherin of the pair he'd always felt. She would be a very useful person to bring under Harry's control, and he was sure that Harry would enjoy taking her to bed, she'd always squealed so nicely when he buggered her in the past, and, considering that Harry tended to enjoy taking his girls that way, he would enjoy Narcissa quite a bit.

Deciding he had thought for long enough, Tom decided to relax until Harry woke up, and slipped down into Harry's dreams, and wasn't surprised to see he was dreaming of the whore along with Cho and her mother, all naked and in a daisy chain on the floor in front of him while another women had her head in his lap. It took him a few seconds to recognize the woman sucking him, because Harry didn't interact with her, but it was the red headed whore who Harry was planning on buying the next time he was at the brothel. Conjuring a chair, he looked up at saw Harry grinning lazily at him as he sat back to enjoy the show.


Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Headmaster's Office
Earlier that Evening

Albus was smiling as he read the reports from Diagon Alley that Harry Potter had been spotted in several different shops that afternoon. By all the accounts, he looked healthy and happy, which made the old man feel better, because he was concerned that Petunia would not have been all that loving, but she must have done a good job raising him, and from the reports he got from Smeltings, the boy was quite a good student. He was amused to see that he already had a girl with him, Miss Chang from Ravenclaw if the sightings were correct, but it really didn't surprise him, considering what Arabella had reported about Harry's activities on Privet Drive. Harry was already taking after his father, considering that James was a tremendous swordsman when he was in school. He made a note to have Poppy ensure that the contraceptive potion that was put in Harry's food was the extra strength version, because he was probably going to need it. He would also need to sit down with the lad and make sure he understood the need for a certain amount of discretion in his relationships, to avoid the jealousy of the other students.

Of course, it wasn't realistic to think that Harry would be satisfied with Miss Chang alone, the scans on his magical core after the attack guaranteed that he would seek out multiple partners. He would need to keep a watch on the girls Harry surrounded himself with, and make sure that most of them were from lighter families. He knew it wouldn't be possible to ensure they were all light families, but he hoped he could keep the dark families influence to a minimum.

Turning to another report, he frowned when he saw that Harry had discovered the mail wards. He cursed, because he had meant to remove them when Harry turned eleven, but it had slipped his mind. He would need to find a way to meet with Harry before school and remove the wards so he could start receiving his mail again, as well as turn over the letters that had been routed to Hogwarts for him to read. The wards had been necessary when he was younger, but he would have been able to handle it by the time he turned 10. Seeing that Harry had taken a room at the Leaky Cauldron, he wrote a note to him and sealed it in an envelope along with a cover note to Tom at the Cauldron and gave it to Fawkes, asking his Phoenix to deliver it. Calling one of the castle elves, he had the little being gather up all the Gringotts mail that was addressed to Harry Potter and put in on his desk. The elf nodded and popped away to take care of it's task. With that done, Albus got up from his desk and left his office and headed to his quarters. He grinned when he saw that there was a light on in his bedroom, and hurried inside, seeing the covers were already turned down, and Minerva was lying there, a book in her lap while she waited.

The Leaky Cauldron
The Next Morning

It was around 7:30 when Harry left his room, he'd already showered and shaved before heading down to grab a cup of tea while waiting for Cho to arrive. He and Tom had already discussed the need to treat the witches differently than the whores, and Harry had agreed with Tom's conclusions. After all, they were giving him what he wanted, so he didn't mind treating them politely. And Tom was right, if he was feeling the urge to be rough, the whores were available, and he had enough money to ensure they wouldn't complain. When the server brought his drink, she said that there was a letter for him that arrived last night. Pulling the envelope out of her apron, she set it on the table and walked away after Harry thanked her. Tom recognized the handwriting as belonging to Dumbledore and Harry wondered why the Headmaster was writing him? Quickly using a wandless spell that Tom taught him to check for magic on the letter, Harry opened it when it came up clean.

Greetings Mister Potter,

I have been informed that you are staying in Diagon Alley (please don't think there is anything unusual about my knowing that, it's been standard practice for many years to alert Hogwarts when incoming students arrive in Diagon Alley after receiving their letters), and I would like to meet with you for a few minutes when you have the time. You see, I need to apologize for an oversight on my part. I was reminded that I had never removed the mail re-direction wards I placed on you when you were taken to your relative's home. I had planned on removing them when you turned eleven and were old enough to handle your correspondence. I can only plead a faulty memory and the press of other responsibilities, but it slipped my mind. All of your mail is still unopened, and I would be willing to bring your Gringotts mail to you, and show you where the rest is, so you can go through it at your leisure. It would only take a couple of minutes to remove the wards, so if you would write a convenient time at the bottom of this letter, I will be notified and be able to meet you.

There are several other items that I need to go over with you, however, they are not pressing and can wait until you arrive at the school.

Looking forward to seeing you again,

I remain

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore
Headmaster

Harry had a quick conversation with Tom, and Tom agreed that it was quite possible that Dumbledore simply forgot about the wards, and it wouldn't do any harm to meet with him, as long as it was in public, and it would help put the man at ease so they could go ahead with their plans.

Harry nodded and pulled out a pen from his trousers and wrote “Anytime before 8am this morning, or after 5pm would be great, thanks! HJP” and the ink faded into the parchment, to be replaced a moment later with the words “I will be there shortly”

Deciding to wait in the dining area, Harry ordered a pot of tea and some muffins in case his guest wanted something to eat. While waiting, he working on his Occlumency shields, and Tom submerged himself into the depths of Harry's mind, so he wouldn't be easily detected. A few minutes later, Harry looked up from his cup and saw a figure approaching who could only be Dumbledore. There was nobody else that old who would really think that lime green robes with purple dragons and orange stars were appropriate to wear in public. Harry saw that he was carrying a copy of today's newspaper with him, so Dumbledore was aware of the interview that he had given yesterday. Keeping his persona in place Harry stood up from the table and greeted the old man, gesturing for him to take a seat.

Albus sat down gingerly, he was still a bit stiff from the night before, Minerva had been extremely enthusiastic. In fact, she was so enthusiastic he teased her and asked if she was going into heat like her animagus form. Fortunately, she was amused, he didn't want to experience her claws again! Looking over Harry, he was pleased to see that the reports were correct, he certainly looked healthy, and, other than his piercing green eyes, was almost an exact copy of his father at that age. At Harry's gesture, he poured himself a cup of tea and took a sip before speaking.

“First off, Mister Potter, thank you for the opportunity to meet with you. I'm sure your Aunt told you that I was the one who left you in her care after the deaths of your parents?” At Harry's nod, he continued, “I chose to leave you there for a variety of reasons that I will be happy to explain to you once school starts, but it was important for you to have the chance to grow up away from the Wizarding World for your first several years, until you were old enough to understand. Part of allowing you to grow up in peace was placing a ward that re-directed mail that was addressed to you to a secure room at Hogwarts. As I mentioned in my letter, I had planned to remove it when you turned 11, but simply forgot at the time. In my defense, I will say that those wards prevented 15 attempts to kidnap you or otherwise harm you in your first 2 years with your relatives.”

Harry was nodding, he could understand the need for the protection when he was younger, and he really didn't notice that he wasn't getting any mail from people he didn't know. Besides, there was no way to go back and change things, so he was willing to let it go as an honest mistake. After all, the old man had no reason to suspect him of having any plans for the future that would concern him.

“I can understand your caution, Professor, and, while I would have probably enjoyed learning about the Wizarding World earlier, there really hasn't been any harm done, as long as you are removing them now.”

The old man smiled, “Of course, that is the reason I'm here after all.”

Dropping his wand into his hand, he raised it above the table and murmured something, causing three beams of light to briefly hit Harry, and Harry felt a rapidly fading tingle all around him. Grinning at the sensation, Harry nodded, and said,

“That felt strange, like I was being tickled by a warm breeze!”

“Magic is like that Mister Potter, but, now that they've been removed, I hope you will be making another statement in the press, explaining that you had learned the source of the wards and it was just an oversight?”

Harry nodded, “Sure, I've got several stops to make today, but I'll make sure that the word gets out.” He paused before looking up at the old man, “I hope you forgive me asking, but do you have any other spells or wards on me?”

Dumbledore shook his head, “No, not any more. One of the wards had a component that would allow you to be tracked if you disappeared from your relatives house, and one would alert me if you were severely injured and would transport you to medical help. I've removed those as well.”

Looking at the clock on the wall, Albus said, “Well, Mister Potter, I'm afraid I have to be leaving, but I would like to speak to you on several other matters once you have arrived at Hogwarts on September 1st, so I'll be contacting whoever is your head of house to arrange a time.” Standing, he said, “Have a nice day and I look forward to seeing you at school.” Stepping back from the table, the old man got a look of concentration on his face and then he disappeared, leaving a soft 'pop!' as the air rushed in to fill the now empty space where he stood.

Harry took another sip of his tea as he felt Tom move forward from the back of his mind, and mentally asked 'I take it that was Apparition?' 'Yes, and you can tell just how powerful Dumbledore is by the fact that he managed to disappear with almost no sound. That is extremely difficult to do, in fact, I had a hard time doing it most of the time. I'll teach you how once we get to the school, but not until then, it would raise too many questions if you were suddenly able to apparate when you aren't supposed to be taught until you are in your 6th year.' Harry send a mental shrug back, it didn't really matter that much, besides he was planning on being very busy for the next 30 days before school anyway.

Thinking about one of the reasons he was planning to be busy, he checked the time, and saw that it was just 8 o'clock, and he saw the door from the Alley open up, and Cho walked in. Standing to greet her, he noticed that she was slightly nervous, and was curious what had changed. Reaching for her, he was reassured that she leaned in eagerly for a kiss, and, after they broke apart, he sat down in the booth, and slid over so she could sit next to him. He could feel the tension in her body, and turned to her, “What's wrong Cho? I can tell something's bothering you.” He asked softly, putting his arm around her. She leaned into him and said softly, “It's kind of embarrassing, but I have to tell you something. You see, my mum and I had a conversation at dinner last night, and it turns out that she was extremely close to both of your parents.” At Harry's raised eyebrow, she nodded, “Yes, that means exactly what I said, anyway, she told me that she and your parents had talked about her becoming your dad's consort. They were just waiting for a year to pass after my father died. But they went into hiding not long after, and the next thing she knew, the word about 'you know who's' attack was all over the place.”

“Okay, I can see why that would be a surprise, but other than proving that I have a similar taste in women to my parents, I don't see what is embarrassing about it.”

She grimaced, “Just wait, it gets better. You see, we were talking about you, and how my magic was reacting to you, and the need to find additional partners. Well, she asked me if we had any plans for making sure that the other girls were compatible with us, and I had to tell her no, because, honestly, I hadn't ever planned on being in this situation in the first place, I mean, who does?'

Harry chuckled, “It was a bit of surprise to me as well, Cho, trust me on that! But, go on, what else did your mother say?”

Cho took a deep breath and said, “This is where it gets embarrassing, Harry. She told me that there was a ritual she knew that would tell if we would be compatible, apparently it was developed in China, where Harems are a lot more common than they are here.”

Harry nodded, having an idea of where Cho was going with this, “Don't tell me, the spell has to be cast by a member of the Harem, and it has to be an adult casting the spell for some reason?”

“Mum said it was because of the amount of magic required, it needed to be somebody with a fully mature magical core.” She paused, looking at Harry, who was shaking with silent laughter, “Harry? What's so funny? I don't really think it's funny at all!”

Harry got himself under control and said, “I'm sorry Cho, I wasn't laughing at you, honestly! I was just laughing at the strange twists and turns in my life. I started out yesterday just wanting to know what song it was you were humming, and yes, I was looking to chat you up a bit, you're an extremely attractive girl, after all, but then we end up discovering we were attracted to each other, and now this? You have to admit, it does have it's humorous points.”

Cho stopped and looked at him for a moment, before grinning slightly, “When you put it that way, I guess I can see your point.” Dropping the grin, she said, “But I'm not really sure how I feel about having my mother involved in all this. I told you that I was okay with sharing, because it's necessary for me to keep my mind, but still, she's my mum! I don't want to have to watch you shagging her senseless on a regular basis.”

Harry paused before speaking, listening to Tom speaking urgently to him. 'Be really careful here, Harry, she's really torn about this! If you try to push her, you could lose both her, and Lin, and you don't want to do that, do you? Let her make up her own mind about it, she'll come around soon enough, and besides, it's not like you don't have other options for getting laid.'

Harry used his Occlumency to force down the immediate reaction he had to the idea of shagging Lin and Cho, and used his hand to gently turn Cho's face to him. Speaking softly, he said, “I can understand how you feel Cho, I can only imagine how I'd feel if it were my mum or aunt proposing something like this. I'm not going to pressure you, after all, if I'm understanding what you told me yesterday, it really isn't an issue until we become intimate, is that right?” At her nod, he continued, “Then we don't have to make any decisions right now. I won't lie, I want you, I want you badly, but not badly enough to cause you problems. Take your time, figure out what you feel, and I'll support you 100 percent of the way. And besides, who says your mum has to be the only person who knows the ritual? I'm sure that we can find it if we really put our minds to it, and then we just need to find an older student we both like to join us and cast the spell, right?”

Cho nodded, a bit relieved that Harry wasn't trying to push her into accepting her mother, but she said, “That's true, but, mum said something else last night. She told me flat out that she was lonely, and felt that if you were even half the man your dad was, you'd be able to make her happy. I love my mum, and want her to be happy, but still, this is too much to just jump into.”

“Well, it's not something that we need to figure out right now. And, I did invite you here to have breakfast with me, so, let me get a couple of menu's so we can decide what we want, okay?”

Cho smiled gratefully and Harry slid out of the other end of the booth, returning a few minutes later with two menus and a fresh pot of water for their tea. Sitting back down he said, “By the way, I found out who put the mail wards on me.”

Telling her the story took several minutes, after which the waitress arrived and took their orders. Harry filled the time while they waited for the food by asking Cho about Hogwarts and the different houses. He already knew all of this information, both from Tom's memories and his own reading, but he wanted her mind occupied with something besides her mother. He knew he could easily change her mind, but he could tell that she was already leaning toward accepting it, so he decided to wait. Patience was not one of his strengths, but with Tom's help, he was working on developing the trait.

He really wasn't as successful as he'd hoped though, because Cho was aware that he was very much in favor of bedding her mum. She'd glanced down and noticed his erection when she mentioned the idea, but she also noticed his effort to force it down, which impressed her. The fact that he wasn't trying to force her to do what he wanted, and was letting her make the decision herself helped. She knew herself and her feelings well enough that if he had said he wanted it, she would have agreed, no matter what her true feelings were. He had already become that important to her, and it was frightening to see.

She actually had Lin check her for any charms before she left, and was relieved when there was nothing there. Of course, Lin hadn't helped matters when she just laughed and told her that the only spell she was under was one that all women encountered at some point in their lives. That only added to her nerves, but she had calmed down a great deal after getting some food in her belly, she'd been too nervous to eat earlier. Now that she was able to think clearly, she had to admit that, as long as she didn't have to watch, she really didn't mind Lin joining them. It was thinking about Harry's reaction that made her nervous, and now that she didn't have to worry, she made her decision. Reaching for her tea, she took a sip and said, “I appreciate you trying to distract me Harry, really I do, but it's not necessary anymore. If you are happy with the idea, I'll be happy to have mum join us, just as long as I don't have to watch the two of you shagging.”

She smirked at Harry's attempt to hide a smile, and said,”You don't have to hide your reaction Harry, I know you want to bed her, and she wants you as well. I'm not going to get jealous, I'm the one giving the go ahead, after all.”

Harry didn't say anything, just pulled her closer to him, and kissed her firmly, and she dropped her hand under the table and put her hand on his erection. This was the closest she'd ever gotten to an erect male, and she stroked him softly, fascinated by the way she could feel him pulse under her hand, until he pulled away from the kiss with a moan. “Cho, unless you really want to take this further right here in public, I think you should stop or I won't be able to control myself!”

Pulling back in embarrassment, she blushed and said, “Sorry, I didn't mean to....”

“Cho, I wasn't complaining, far from it, but I really don't think you want to lose your virginity on this table, do you?”

She shook her head, and Harry said, “I didn't think so. I'll make you this promise, when the time comes, we will be in a bed, with clean sheets, and nobody else around, okay?”

At her nod, he continued, “Do you want to talk to your mum first, and then visit the goblins, or what would you like to do?”

Wiping her mouth, she said, “We should probably talk to mum first, she needs to have the shop open by 9:30, and won't have time to talk during the day. But I should warn you, don't be surprised if she invites you to stay the night tonight. I told her flat out last night that if we do this, she has to wait until after you and I make love before she gets her chance. She didn't argue, but I'm sure she's going to want to hurry things along.”

Harry looked at her seriously before taking her hand, “Are you sure you're ready for that Cho? I know that your magic is reacting with mine, you've told me several times, but we just met each other for the first time yesterday, and this is a huge step. I don't want you to have any regrets if we sleep with each other so soon.”

“I'm sure, I've been thinking about it all night, and I want you to to be the one.”

Harry smiled gently, “I'm glad, and I'll do my best to make sure you enjoy the experience.”

“I am a bit nervous, but I trust you Harry. Why don't we go let mum know so we can do what needs to be done on the Alley?”

“Okay then, let's get this day started,” Harry said, leaving a few galleons on the table to pay for their breakfast. Standing up, he reached out and offered Cho his hand, helping her to her feet. After Harry went up to his room and packed an overnight bag, the two of them left the Cauldron and headed toward Lin's shop. Cho led Harry around the back behind the store and up a flight of stairs to an apartment, where Cho saw that Lin was sitting at the table reading. Tapping on the glass to let Lin know she was there, Cho opened the door and Harry followed her inside.

Lin looked up hopefully, and breathed a sigh of relief, both at the smile and nod from Cho and the hungry look on Harry's face. She was glad that she hadn't misread the look on Harry's face the day before, and the lust in his eyes told her she hadn't. The way he looked at her, like he was imagining her under him got her juices flowing and she had to physically stop herself from rushing to him and dropping to her knees. She never told Cho exactly what she had done with James and Lily, or the one weekend that they had been joined by Sirius and his girlfriend Charity, and the three girls had put on a show for their men. Her daughter thought she knew what sex was, but Lin knew her daughter had no idea of the joy to be found in submitting to a masterful lover, and James was amazing in that respect. She didn't know if Harry would be able to give her what she needed right away, but she was more than willing to teach him what she needed if she had to.

Harry seemed to look right through her when he walked up to her and said, “Cho explained your offer, and I've decided to accept it, conditionally. You and I need to spend some time together so I can see how you would fit in, because we barely know each other, and this is a serious commitment we are considering, don't you agree?”

Lin found herself nodding, lost in his green eyes, and stammered out, “Yes, yes you're right, would you like to join us for dinner tonight? I'm not opening the shop tomorrow, it's my day off, so we can stay up late, talking as long as you want.”

Cho didn't miss the emphasis Lin had placed on the word 'talking' and knew that her mother was determined to take Harry to bed that night. She knew that she wanted Harry first, and was going to suggest they go back to his room before finishing his shopping, but Lin said, “I have to ask you something Harry, if you don't mind?” Cho saw Harry nod slightly, and she went on, “Do you have any idea what your magical core number is? It's something you should know, and I need to know it before we perform the ritual Cho told you about.”

Harry shook his head, “I haven't had a chance to find out yet, considering I just got my letter yesterday.”

Lin pulled her wand, “Do you mind if I cast the diagnostic spell on you? It will only take a couple of seconds.”

Harry nodded, curious to see what she would find. He waited while Lin ran her wand along his body, and smirked when her eyes widened at the bulge in his trousers. He could read her like a book, and knew that she would be putty in his hands that night. She was already wet for him, and he hadn't even touched her, and the submission he saw in her eyes had him really looking forward to that night! He pictured her on her knees before him, her wrists tied to her ankles as took her mouth, getting him wet enough to take her arse, and he knew she would love every minute of it. He was drawn from his musings by the twin gasps of shock. Looking over at her, he saw Lin and Cho were both staring at Lin's wand, and the smokey numbers that were floating over the tip, and when he heard Tom swear in his mind, he knew the number was unusual. The score was showing 2766, and he heard Lin swear, “He hasn't even hit his maturity yet! Oh bloody hell!”

Looking at the two women, he said, “Do one of you want to tell me what's gotten you so excited?”

He put just enough of a command in his voice that Lin straightened immediately and said, “Harry, do you have any idea what the range of magical core strength is for a wizard starting training?” When Harry shook his head, she continued, “It's 120 – 130, reaching 900 or so when they reach their Magical Maturity when they turn 21. Just to give you a point of comparison, Cho is above average, she scored 137, and I'm about average, I was measured at 864 right before I started my Seventh Year at Hogwarts. To put it bluntly Harry, you are looking at needing at least, at least, 20 women as part of your Harem when you hit your maturity. For now, I'd say you're looking at finding 8 to 10 women this year, and that's only because I'm already at my mature strength and can help to balance things out. But even with that, you're going to need to add a couple of more each year until you hit your maturity.” She gave a shaky laugh, I really hope you have a big house for us all, Harry! Because you are going to have a huge family, with your core strength, it won't matter what kind of potions the witch is on, if she's even slightly fertile, she's going to be joining the pudding club!”

Harry stumbled back as if he'd been struck, grabbing a chair to keep from falling, and he barely noticed Lin helping him sit. Thinking furiously, he immediately understood why his score was so high, because Tom's magic had joined with his, but he couldn't tell them that. “I'm already at nearly 3,000! Oh bloody hell! I guess that explains why I survived the attack as a baby.”

Shaking his head to clear it, he turned to Cho, a convincing look of concern on his face, “This is more than you were expecting, I can tell Cho, are you sure that you want to take the risk?” Lin spoke up saying, “It's not that big a deal Harry, Jeremy's Law takes time to really affect the weaker partner, unless the stronger partner is actively trying to affect her, which I trust you not to do. I'd say, based on the way our magic is reacting to you and your magic, we should be safe until the end of September, but not much beyond that.”

“What do you mean, the way your magic is reacting? I know what Cho has said, but I'd like to hear your explanation too.”

Taking a deep breath, Lin said, “It's a proven fact that the stronger a wizard or witches magic is, the greater their sex drive. This bleeds over to their partners, increasing their libido as well, so, to be putting it bluntly, once we get started, you can expect to be shagging each of us every day or every other day. Don't worry though, once you add more women, our libido will slow down a little, so you won't have to worry about trying to satisfy all over us every day!” She grinned at the look of relief on his face, and said, “besides, if you're too tired, I'm more than willing to try and wear them out!”

Ignoring the faint look of disgust on Cho's face at her last comment, Lin continued, “On a more serious note, Harry, with your strength, you may have problems with controlling your spells when you get your wand. There are some rituals that will help you with that, I'll leave the book with you when I leave so you can look them over.” Turning to Cho, she said, “There are few rituals in there that require a willing sacrifice of virgin's blood, so you might want to consider them before taking Harry to bed this morning, okay?”

Harry was amused that Cho didn't even blush at Lin's comment, she just nodded and said, “You're better at silencing charms, can you put one on my bedroom before you leave?”

Lin grinned and nodded, before walking out of the kitchen. She returned a few minutes later with a thick book in her hand, and a ribbon marking a point about halfway through. “I've cast the spell for you, and I've marked the book where the control rituals start. I'm going to be eating at the cafe so you won't see me until this evening. Have fun!” With that, she walked out the door and down the stairs leaving the two of them alone.

Finally, Cho laughed, “Well, that was interesting. Should we take a look at the rituals now?”

Harry shook his head, “Actually, I think we should take care of the Goblins and my other errands first, so we can spend the rest of the day properly enjoying ourselves. I'd rather not have to rush our first time together just to get my shopping done.”

Cho thought about it for a minute and could see his point, as much as she hated to admit it, so she took the book into her bedroom and, while there, called for her elf and had the creature put clean sheets on her bed. She took the time to change her knickers, because she had felt herself getting wet automatically at the idea of the sheer power that number represented, and she had to slam her shields in place so she didn't react more than she had already. She had fingered herself to completion several times last night, just so she could finally get some sleep, and she was still as randy as hell! Walking back to the kitchen, she took Harry's hand and the two of them left the flat, with Cho locking the door behind them. When they got down to the alley, Harry paused as a thought hit him, and he told Cho to wait for him, he wanted to talk to Lin privately for a minute.

Looking around the almost empty shop, he saw that Lin was alone at the counter, and walked up to her as she was putting items on the counter and said, “I know exactly what you need, Lin, and I'm going to give it to you this evening. But for now, I want you to do something for me.”

“Yes Sir? How may I serve you?”

“I want you to pull up your skirt, and take your knickers off and hand them to me. Will you do that for me?”

Harry smirked at the way Lin's eyes widened and her nipples threatened to tear a hole in her blouse. She didn't even check to see if anyone could see her, she just reached down and tugged on her skirt, pulling on the fabric until it was up over her hips, providing Harry with an excellent view of her silk knickers, a suspicious damp stain on the front of them. Pushing them down, she let him see her neatly trimmed bush before turning around and letting him admire her arse. Bending over she picked the garment up off the floor and handed them to him, before sliding her skirt down.

Harry smiled at her, “Good girl! I'll make sure you get your reward tonight, so you make sure you eat a filling meal, you'll need your energy.” With a jaunty wink, he slipped the cloth into his hip pocket and walked out of the store.

Walking up to Cho, he took her hand, and, at her curious look, said, “I'll tell you later, when we are in private.” Cho accepted that, and they walked toward Gringotts in a companionable silence.

Cho waited in the lobby while he handled his business with the goblin who was handling the Potter accounts. The visit actually went fairly smoothly at first, after Harry explained about the wards that prevented him from receiving his bank statements. The account manager, Gnarlspike, looked at him suspiciously at first, until he tapped one of the gems on his wrist gauntlet and saw the faint glow on Harry's body. He blinked at something he saw when another gem on his wrist flickered, but set it aside for the moment. Giving a grunt, the goblin accepted that Harry was telling the truth and agreed to provide an inventory of his three vaults, number 687, which was his personal vault, and the vault that James and Lily had opened together, as well as the actual Potter family vault. He would only have access to his personal vault until he reached his maturity, but that didn't surprise him. He also asked for a listing of any properties he owned, thinking about the need for a large house for his Harem. He was relieved to see that, other than his Hogwarts fees for the year, which had been deducted that morning, and the money he had personally taken out the day before, there had been no withdrawals from any of the vaults since before his parents were killed.

While they were waiting for the inventories to arrive, Harry, at Tom's prompting, said, “Account Manager, I need to ask a question, and I hope it's not considered rude, but I was not raised in the Wizarding World, so I need to learn many things about how things are done.”

The goblin nodded, accepting the reason for asking a question, “Go ahead Mister Potter, I'll let you know if the question is rude.”

“Thank you, what I need to know is, does Gringotts have confidentiality rules, that is, is what we discuss in this office kept confidential, or can others find out about it?”

The goblin started to snarl at the human in front of him for questioning Gringotts reputation, but stopped himself when he remembered Potter's earlier words. Visibly calming himself, the goblin said, “If you hadn't explained your lack of knowledge of Gringotts, that would have been considered an extremely rude question, Mister Potter. However, due to your lack of knowledge, it's an understandable question. To provide an answer, unless what we discuss could cause harm to the Goblin nation, anything we discuss is not disclosed to anyone without your permission. Your Ministry has learned that it has no access to our information, wars have been fought in the past over that very thing. Now, why did you ask?”

“A couple of reasons, first, there is a business operating at Number 24, Chester Square in London, and I'm interested in finding out how much it would take to buy out the current owner. It's an illegal business, a brothel to be precise, and I don't want my identity known as the owner at this time.”

The goblin gave a harsh chuckle as he jotted down the address, “Interesting, a profitable business I'm sure. And the other reason?”

“There is a vault in the name of Tom M. Riddle, are you familiar with the name?” Seeing that the goblin recognized it, Harry continued, “I see that you are. Then you are also aware that I destroyed Tom Riddle's body when he attempted to kill me?” Not waiting for a response, he said “My question is, what is Gringotts policy about a person claiming ownership of property from someone who tried to kill them, especially if the attempt resulted in their own destruction?”

The goblin paused, looking at him speculatively, before coming to a decision and speaking. “I see now why you questioned the confidentiality, because you don't want the fact that you have Tom Riddle's soul in your body to be known, and, as long as you are willing to swear an oath on your magic and blood that you intend no harm to the Goblins, we will keep your secrets. If you don't swear the oath, however, you won't leave the room alive.”

Tom had been expecting this every since the second gem had lit up, but kept quiet, not wanting to alarm Harry needlessly. When the goblin made his statement, he started talking hurriedly, telling him to give the oath, because they really weren't planning to do anything to hurt the Goblins at all.

Gnarlspike watched in hidden amusement as the human in front of him paled before his eyes started moving rapidly and losing focus for a few minutes. Eventually, the eyes focused again and the noticeably calmer human said, “My apologies Account Manager, as I'm sure you can understand, your perceptiveness came as a bit of a shock to me. I have no problem giving you an oath on my magic and my blood. None of my plans are intended to cause harm to you or the Goblin nation, in fact, some of them should actually result in increased profits, but that can be discussed at a later time. For now, what oath do you want me to swear?”

The oath was fairly straightforward, it simply required that Harry swear that he meant no harm to the Goblins or Gringotts, and in return the goblin swore an oath of his own to keep all of Harry's secrets. Once the oaths were completed, Harry added a request for an inventory of Tom's vault as well.

About 20 minutes later, the vault inventories arrived, with no indication of ownership other than the vault numbers, and a key to Tom's vault. Thanking the goblin for his time, Harry took the inventories and sealed them in an envelope and left the office. Seeing Cho waiting patiently, he walked up to her and they left the bank. After they were outside the bank, Cho said, “You were in there quite a while, did everything go okay?”

“Yeah it did, most of the time was just waiting for inventories of my vaults to be generated. I haven't looked at them yet, but I'll do that tomorrow. We won't have the time for that today, will we?” He finished with a playful grin, and laughed when Cho blushed.

Heading over to the offices of the Daily Prophet, he and Cho went inside and were able to find the same reporter they spoke to the day before and sat down with him. Andrew Smudgely was more than happy to have another interview with 'the Boy Who Lived'. He took the two of them into a private conference room, and sat down at the table and waited. He didn't have long to wait, as Harry held out Cho's seat and the two of them sat down.

“Thanks for agreeing to see me again Andrew, I just wanted to let you know that I found out the source of the Mail Redirection Wards that I mentioned yesterday, and they have been removed. I do ask that the folks who have been nice enough to write me in the past hold off on writing me immediately, I've got a huge backlog of mail to go through, and I promise I will be responding to as much of it as is humanly possible. However, I am also getting ready to start at Hogwarts and there is a lot of work to be done there as well, so don't be surprised if it takes some time to get a response, ok?” Andrew smiled as his quill copied down Harry's quote, he was thinking the kid has already learned the public relations game pretty well, he was going to be going places!

When the quill finished writing, Harry continued, “I was contacted last night by Professor Dumbledore, before the article appeared in this mornings paper. He told me he had originally placed the wards on me for my own protection, which I can certainly understand, since I was not even two years old at the time, and he had intended to remove them when I turned eleven and was old enough to handle my own correspondence, however, it simply got overlooked in the press of his other responsibilities, and, when he was reminded of the wards, he immediately took action to correct his oversight. I have to say, it was a pleasure to meet the Professor, he's a very impressive wizard, but he really does need to hire a wardrobe consultant.” Harry finished with a laugh, which was echoed by both Cho and Andrew.

“As far as I am concerned, it was a simple mistake, and we all know that things can slip our minds, so I'm grateful for the Professor taking steps to fix the situation, and I look forward to writing all of you who write me.”

Andrew smiled, “Thank you Harry, now, do you mind if I ask a few questions?”

“I don't mind, however, there are some things I may chose not to answer, but I will let you know if that happens.”

“Fair enough, first question, who is this lovely young lady with you? She was with you yesterday but we didn't get introduced.”

With a smile at Cho, Harry said, “Well, yesterday was a rather hectic day all around, but I'll be happy to remedy that, this is my girlfriend, Cho Chang. She's also a Hogwarts student, and, although we just met, our magic connected on an amazing level, and we are looking forward to exploring it together.”

“Thank you Harry, and Miss Chang, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Do you mind my asking how you and Harry met?”

Cho laughed, “We actually met in Gringotts yesterday. I was ahead of him in the queue, and I was a bit bored, so I was humming a song I'd heard recently, and I heard someone humming along with me. Naturally I was curious, so I turned out and saw Harry. He told me that he was trying remember the song I was humming, because he recognized it, but couldn't place it, which I'm sure most people can understand. Anyway, after I told him the name of the song, he remembered the singer, and we just chatted for a few minutes before we went our separate ways at the counter.”

“What song was it? I'm sure that people will be curious, and, who knows, it may get people to check it out for themselves.”

“It was actually a song I heard on one of the stations out of London, called 'Head Over Feet' by Alanis Morrissette, it's an extremely popular song from what I heard on the radio.”

“I've heard the song, it's pretty catchy, so I can see why you were humming it. So, what happened after that?”

“Well, I went about my shopping, and, I'll be honest, I was hoping to see Harry again at school, because I could feel my magic reacting to him a bit, and I was intrigued. Fortunately, Harry came into the book store while I was there, and he asked my help in picking out some books to help him understand the Wizarding World, since he was raised in the non-magical world, and didn't want to accidentally give offense to someone. Naturally, I was happy to help, and we spend a great deal of time talking yesterday.” Gesturing to the quill, she said, “Can you pause the quill for a couple of minutes, I need to ask Harry something without it going into the paper.”

“Sure, just let me know when you are ready to continue.” Andrew said, as he got up from the table and moved to the back of the room. He watched as Harry and Cho moved closer together and started talking seriously. He was curious what they were talking about, but figured they were giving him more than enough for another article or two so he could let them have their privacy.

Cho lowered her voice and said, “Do you want me to mention our conversation about Jeremy's Law? It is rather private after all.”

Harry said, “If you're comfortable with it, I don't have a problem with it, and it actually might make things easier for you if other girls don't think they are being shut out entirely. We probably shouldn't mention my exact score, because that would make people wonder why it's so high, and I don't want to be taken away to be experimented on!”

“Okay, that makes sense, but I'm not going to say we are actively looking for other girls yet, if we aren't finding enough before the end of the month, we can do another interview.” She giggled, “Can you imagine the women that would respond to that?”

Harry laughed, shaking his head, “No thank you! I'm sure that the ritual Lin knows will take care of things for us, no need to advertise yet.”

Cho looked up and waved for Andrew to come back, and said, “Thanks, there are some things that are fairly private, and we needed to discuss how much to say.”

“Perfectly understandable, the public has a right to know, but they don't need to know everything. Anyway, are you ready to continue?” At her nod, he started the quill again.

“One of things that we talked about, because Harry was raised in the non-magical world and wasn't aware of it, was Jeremy's Law. Harry wasn't aware of it, and he was very concerned, especially since we were both feeling our magic connecting. Naturally this led to serious conversations and when we met this morning, one of the things we did was have a qualified witch measure his core. I won't say what the score is, but it's a great deal higher than an average wizard of Harry's age.”

Andrew nodded, encouraging her to go on, but Harry stepped in. “Needless to say, we decided to hold off on taking further steps until we had really thought about the situation, because Cho also told me about the recognized solution to a magical imbalance like that, and I wanted to make sure she was truly comfortable with the solution. I'll admit, I was horrified at the idea of what could happen simply because of something that was outside of either of our controls, but I also realize it's not something that either of us can change, so we just have to find a way to deal with it and move on.”

Cho nodded, “I'm sure that you'll understand it was a bit of a shock, because there aren't that many wizards or witches who find themselves in this situation, and I had never considered being in a situation like this. However, magic wants what magic wants, and, even apart from our magic connecting, we like each other as individuals, and will be working on putting the solution in place. I hope that your readers will be willing to allow us our privacy as we work through this, because it's a difficult situation and we don't need or want outside interference.”

“Fair enough, and I will say I wish the two of you much luck and happiness as you work through your situation.” Stopping the quill, Andrew grinned, “I have to say, Harry, you seem to be taking after your father already.”

Harry looked at him curiously, “What do you mean?”

“I was a couple of years behind your parents in Gryffindor, and James was rumored to have a larger than average core as well, not enough to trigger Jeremy's Law, but certainly enough to be extremely active. By the time he and your mum were in their 5th years, some of the first years were practically worshiping him as a god for his abilities with the girls. He settled down some when he got together with your mum, but the stories continued. I'd also heard that it was the same with your grandfather and even with his father before him, so I guess it's a bit of a Potter family tradition.”

Harry and Cho looked at each other with a grin, and Harry said, “That's actually very interesting, and something I need to look into. But I'm curious, you mentioned that you were in Gryffindor with my parents, can you tell me who their friends were? I don't have any memories of my folks, and would love to talk to people who knew them.”

“Well, he was really close to the other three boys in his dorm, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew. Black is still in Azkaban as I'm sure you were aware,” at Harry's nod, he continued, “So you also know what happened to Pettigrew, but Lupin dropped out of sight years ago, I'm not sure what ever happened to him. I don't really know who your mum was friends with, I'm afraid...” He trailed off, thinking, “No, wait a minute, I do remember one girl she seemed to be friendly with, she was in Ravenclaw... what was her name?” Thinking furiously, he said, “Oh, that's right! Olivander, Selene Olivander, she and Lily were always hanging around together outside of class. I don't know what happened to her, but you might want to ask the old man when you go to get your wand, I think she was his niece, or grand niece or some such.”

“I'll do that, thanks!” Harry said, before pausing, deciding to put another plan into play, “You know, it surprises me to hear that Sirius Black was so close to my father. Did anybody ever find out why he betrayed them? It doesn't make sense to me, and I'll be honest, I'm not even sure how to find out the answers.”

Andrew saw a way to get in to Harry's good books and quickly said, “Well, your best bet would probably be to check the records of his trial at the Ministry. But I'm not sure if they would let you access the records since you are still a minor. Tell you what, you've done me a great deal of good with these two interviews, and, frankly, I'm curious about the answer as well, so I'll take a look at the records and let you know what I find out, how's that?”

Smiling happily, “That would be fantastic, thanks! And, if you want, we can do another interview when you find things out. I'm sure it'll take a few days, so you can get my reactions to the Wizarding World and all that.” He smirked, “I know it's not that important, but if people want to read about me, why not give them something to read?”

Andrew laughed, “Indeed. You sound like your planning a career in politics, because you've already got the name recognition. Let me know when you run for office so I can sign on as your press officer.” He said it lightly, but as he and Harry locked eyes, both of them knew that he was deadly serious in his offer.

Harry smiled, “Well, that's a few years down the road, but I'll certainly keep you in mind if I decide I want a political career.” His smile turned into a grin, and Andrew got the message, and knew that he was being considered, which was enough for now. Andrew smiled to himself, 'it's always good to get a chance to be in on the ground floor of something.' Tapping his quill to start it again, he said, “I'd like to thank the two of you for coming in again, and letting us know what you discovered. I hope you enjoy Hogwarts, Harry, and come back and see me soon.”

Standing, Andrew shook hands with both of them, and escorted them out of the conference room, flagging down Bozo the photographer and had him get a couple of pictures of him with Harry and
Cho, to go with the article he was writing. He happened to see Old Man Cuffe watching and nodding his approval, the old man was always happy to see something that would sell papers, and the fact that Harry Potter had deliberately sought him out meant that his stock would be rising in the old man's eyes, which was always a good thing. Walking back to his office to put the article into shape for publication, he wasn't surprised to see Rita waiting for him. Shutting and silencing the door, he walked over to his desk and sat down. With a smile he said, “Well Rita, what can I do for you?”

“Don't give me that shite Andrew! You know damn well what you can do for me! You've gotten your hooks into the hottest property in the world, and I want a piece of it!”

He smirked, “Do you? Do you really? I'm not really convinced you want it bad enough, Rita. After all, you're nothing but a glorified gossip columnist, what makes you think you can be a real journalist?”

Rita visibly deflated, “Damn it, you know I've been trying to get into real news for years, but Cuffe keeps bumping the stories to the other reporters. But now that Melinda is finally retiring I've got a chance to move up and show what I can do. What do you want for helping me?”

“It's not going to be that easy, but I've got a lead on something that could really turn out big. I'll cut you in on it, if you convince me that you're serious.”

She looked at him with interest, “How big are we talking?”

“How about the possibility of the head of an Ancient and Noble House thrown into Azkaban without a trial?”

Rita may have been a great many things, Andrew mused, many of them unpleasant, but she wasn't stupid. He watched her as she was wracking her brain, until her eyes lit up with excitement and she said, “Sirius Black? Are you certain?” Her eyes were sparkling with enthusiasm at the idea of the dirt she could dig up on a story like that.

“No I'm not, but there was something strange about that whole situation, and that is how most stories that aren't happening immediately in front of you get developed. I'm giving you that part for free, but what do you offer for me letting you into the story?”

Rita sighs, “At this point I'm willing to do anything to get off the gossip page. You've won, what do you want?”

Andrew pushed his chair back from the desk and said, “It's a very straightforward requirement Rita, I want unrestricted access to your body when and how I want it for the next seven days. I'll give you part of the story tonight, and at the end of the seven days, as long as you perform to my expectations, I'll give you a lead on another story."

She smiled bitterly, “Somehow I figured that would be it, but a deal is a deal, I accept! At least you bathe regularly, unlike Marius. Do you want me now, or what?”

“Let's do the oath first, then we can get started.”

“Very Well,” Rita said, pulling her wand, “In return for assistance with the story, and a lead on an additional story, I will willingly provide any service Andrew Smudgely requires of me for the next seven days, starting from this moment. I swear this on my magic!” The bright glow signified the acceptance of the oath, and Andrew drew his wand in return.

“In return for Rita providing the services agreed to, I will assist her with tips on a current story today, and a lead on a developing story at the conclusion of the service. I swear this on my magic!”

Once the glow faded, Andrew spread his legs and patted his crotch. Rita got out of her chair and moved around the desk, kneeling between his legs. “Uh uh Rita, I want to see what I'm getting first.” Andrew said, sliding away from her.

Rita glared at him, “Couldn't you have said that when I was still standing?” Not getting any answer but a smile, she climbed back to her feet and conjured padding for the floor. “Those floors are hard, and I'm not breaking my knees just to give you a knobber!”

Stripping out of her robes, she stood there in her knickers and bra and smirked to herself, “Typical male, everything is about sex for them, which makes it so easy. I would have agreed to more, but if he only wants me for seven days, well, that's his loss, it's only sex after all. And I wasn't in Slytherin for nothing, it's not like I've never used my body to get what I want before.' Taking off her bra, she fondled her 'C' cup breasts, pinching the nipples as he watched, and lowering her head, she lifts one of her breasts so she can suck on the nipple before switching to the other. She hid her smirk as the bulge in his trousers jerked. Releasing her breasts, she slipped out of her knickers and kicked them aside, standing there, her arms behind her back, her chest out, legs slightly spread so he could see her lips poking out from the thin strips of hair surrounding them. Rita stood there for a few seconds, letting him admire her body before moving forward to kneel on the padding.

Andrew did his best to keep his face impassive as Rita stripped before him. He'd waited a long time to have her in this position, ever since his third year at Hogwarts in fact, when he had asked her to go to Hogsmeade with him. She turned him down, quite nastily and he was determined to get her one way or another. The fact that he managed to find a date with a very accommodating Hufflepuff didn't remove the sting of her rejection. Of course, it did help that the 'puff had her own reasons for being angry with Rita, and they spent the first part of the day planning various forms of vengeance on her, before they decided there were much more enjoyable ways to spend the time, and snuck into the Shrieking Shack, which quickly echoed with shrieks of a different sort. That reminded him, he really needed to floo his wife when Rita finished, to let her know that they would be having a very special guest that evening. Maggie would be very happy with the news, she'd been hinting that it was time to find a new playmate for them for the past few weeks. He was sure that Maggie would be delighted to find out who they would be playing with, after all, Hufflepuff's were loyal, but they could also hold a grudge for a good long time!

He gave a happy sigh as Rita tongued his sack, sucking each one gently before she started licking his shaft. It seemed that the rumors around the school were correct, she really was a first class cock sucker! He hadn't heard much about her skills eating pussy, but he was sure that Maggie could train her up to standard before the week was out. He just closed his eyes and enjoyed her licking him for a few minutes while she fondled his balls. Andrew smiled as she took her time, paying attention to every inch of him, before opening her mouth and taking the head inside. He had to admit, Rita was fairly attractive, but she wasn't even close to his Maggie. It just goes to prove the truth of what he first heard his second year at Hogwarts, it didn't matter if a girl was ugly or not, she was always 10 times more attractive with your dick in her mouth!

Rita hummed as she took him in her mouth, she surprised herself by actually enjoying what she was doing for a change. Of course, the fact that he was clean and in decent shape helped matters a lot. She didn't mind sucking cock, she'd certainly had enough experience after all. A half blood in Slytherin had to do something if she wanted to survive, and she learned the rules of the game at the beginning of her first year. Fortunately, the Head Boy that year was in Slytherin, and he was quite willing to provide protection from the rest of the house her first year, and by the time he had graduated there were others for the house to focus on, so she was fairly safe, only having to perform for the prefects once in a while to ensure the rest left her alone.

She saw a little bit of his seed leaking from the tip, so she licked up with her tongue and grimaced at the bitter taste, he really needed to eat better! Oh well, he didn't say she had to swallow so she'd just let him cum on her tits, that would satisfy him she hoped. Opening her mouth she moved forward, locking her lips around him as she started to suck. She kept one hand gently fondling his balls as the other stroked his shaft, knowing that most men couldn't take much of the sensation, especially when they were getting sucked, to last very long, and she really had work to do that day. She could let him take his time that night if he wanted, but time was money right now!

Speeding up her movements, she was rewarded when she felt his balls tighten and she moved her head off his cock and gripped him with her free hand and pointed him at her chest. Taking her other hand off his sack, she used it to stroke him, and grinned as his hips jerked in the seat and he shot his load onto her tits. He actually managed to surprise her as he was good for four strong bursts before dribbling off. Reaching for the tissues on his desk, she wiped him off and tucked him into his pants, and wiped off her hands before grabbing her wand and cleaning herself off. By the time she had finished dressing, he was focusing again, and said, “For the rest of the day, why don't you prowl around the Ministry and see if you can get your hands on the transcripts of Sirius Black's trial as well as any interrogation records you can find. I'll expect you at my home by 8pm, do you know where it is?”

When she shook her head, he gave her the address and directions and watched as she walked out the door. Once the door was closed behind her, he waited several minutes, working on the article before turning to his floo. Calling his wife at St Mungo's, he used the code they had established to let her know to expect company that evening, and he could tell by the gleam in her eyes that he had made her extremely happy, which was good, because a Happy Maggie made life a lot more fun!

Diagon Alley
The Same Time

“You did an excellent job in there Cho, and you should be proud of yourself. I know I'm proud of you, it's not easy talking to someone and knowing that a bunch of people are going to be reading what you're saying. You got just the information we wanted released, and, while I'm sure that most people will understand what's going on, they'll also understand that it's our business and leave us alone about it.”

“I hope you're right, Harry, the last thing I need is to be getting hate mail for dating you.”

“If you do, let me know, because I think Andrew would be happy to do me a favor by printing the letters, including the names of the people who sent them in the paper, which would cause them all kinds of problems. Nobody wants to be publicly exposed as a racist or a pureblood bigot, do they?”

“No, I guess not, but it's still not a nice thing to think about.”

“No, it's not, but unfortunately, the world isn't a very nice place a lot of the time, but that's a subject for another day, it's too nice to dwell on how ugly people can be.”

“Okay, so what did Andrew mean about you going into politics? It seemed to come from nowhere, but you didn't seem surprised.”

Harry chuckled, “It means that Andrew is a damn fine reporter and more perceptive than I had expected him to be. He was right, I am thinking about going into politics, I was originally planning to put myself forward for a seat on the House of Commons, but now that I'm in the Magical World, I don't see any reason not to use my fame as a stepping stone to a career in politics. That was why I wanted to make that statement yesterday, I'm going to irritate people just because of who I am, so why not try to avoid irritating them for something that I didn't have any control over?”

“True, but that was a good idea even if you weren't planning to go into politics. Have you gotten your career plotted out already?”

Harry shook his head, “Not even close, Cho, I have so much to learn about this world and how things work, not to mention why things are done the way they are. About the only thing I know that I want to change is the way people who aren't white are treated, and you are the one who clued me in to that problem yesterday.”

Cho paused, trying to remember exactly what she had said that affected him, and remembered one of the reasons she was willing to share him. She felt a slight glow of happiness inside her that she had affected him that strongly. She was also happy that he was willing to support her in her goals, even though she still was working out what they were, besides the idea of working in Medical Research at St Mungo's. She'd long been fascinated with her mother's work, and wanted to be able to expand on it, and see what other things could be done with the healing arts.

She smiled at him in appreciation of his comments, and said, “Well, you're right, you've got several years to learn what you need to, and in the meantime, we need to get your school shopping done before we go to the Ministry.”

“Yes Dear,” Harry said with a grin, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her close. Anybody who was close to them would have heard Cho's giggles and his laughter as they walked down the alley.

They spent the rest of the morning shopping before going into Ollivander's for Harry's wand. That was actually accomplished fairly quickly, allowing Harry to ask him about his mother's friend. He was happy to talk about Selene, remembering that he had seen her with Lily several times over their time in Hogwarts. She was married, with a daughter starting Hogwarts next year, and the family lived in Ottery St Catchpole. When Harry prompted him, it turned out that her husband's name was Xeno Lovegood, but he generally went by Phil. Thanking him for the information, Harry paid for his wand (Holly and Phoenix Feather) and the two of them left his shop.

By this time, they were both hungry, so they went back to the Leaky Cauldron and Harry took his packages up to his room. Coming back down, they took the floo to the Ministry of Magic and checked in, getting direction to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Harry knew that he technically didn't have to talk to the Aurors, since he had given his statement in the press, but thought it would be prudent to officially close off any investigation. He also wanted to be examined to see if there were any other spells on him that needed to be removed.

When they arrived at the appropriate office, they were directed to Auror Hugo Savage. Turning toward the desk, the first thing he noticed was the man's long white hair, and the flowing handlebar mustache. That was before he really focused on the Auror, and Harry blinked at the almost palpable aura of power the older man gave off, and he boosted his Occlumency shields to their strongest level before moving forward and sticking out his hand. “Auror Savage? My name is Harry Potter, and I was told you were the person to talk to about a minor situation that came up.”

The Auror looked up, his eyes automatically checking to see the famous scar before smiling genially and gesturing for Harry and Cho to be seated. “So Mister Potter, and...?” He looked at Cho and she introduced herself, “Miss Chang, what can I do for you? Is this regarding the article in this morning's paper?”

Harry nodded with a grin, “Actually, it is, I just wanted to come in and make a statement that the situation has been cleared up, I was contacted last night by the person who originally set the wards up, and he explained why they were done, and that it was an oversight that they weren't removed when I turned eleven. I also want to find out if there are any other spells on me that I didn't authorize so I can get them removed.”

“So Albus finally goofed up, did he?” the old man asked with a chuckle, seeing Harry's expression, he said, “I know, you didn't mention any names, and that's fine, but Albus Dumbledore is the only one who knew where you were, so it's only logical that he was the one who set the wards on you. I'll make a note in the file, because there was a file opened when they saw the article, and that will take care of it. Now, as for the other spells, that's easy enough, if you'll just stand up and come around to the side of my desk I'll take a look.”

When Harry was standing as directed, the old man pushed himself back from his desk, and Harry saw that his entire leg from the knee down was wrapped in bandages. Savage saw the look and grimaced, “I got caught in a stupid trap and took a curse in my leg, that's the only reason I'm riding a desk for the next couple of weeks.” Pulling his wand, he waved it along Harry's body and murmured a spell, nodding at the results. Waving Harry back to his seat, he said, “The scans come up clean, there's no sign of any other spells on you, lad, although I did notice something unusual. Have you had your core checked recently?” At Harry's nod, Savage continued, “Good, so you are aware that you are well off the charts.”

Harry said, “I found out about it this morning, and honestly, the only thing I can think of is it has something to do with what happened the night I got this scar. I don't have any memories of the event of course, but that's the only thing that even comes close to making sense. I'm already planning on working on some exercises to increase my control before I start school to minimize the problems it could cause.”

Hugo nodded approvingly, “That's a good plan, and similar to what I did when I was your age. In fact, I've got some books that helped me when I was your age, both with the control and other issues a core like that can cause. I assume you are aware of Jeremy's Law? I can see you are, good. The books also helped with dealing with the personality problems the recommended solution can cause in your personal life. If the two of you would like to come back tomorrow around lunch time, I'll give you the books and can talk about things in a less open environment.”

Harry glanced over at Cho and she had no objections, so he nodded, “We'd be happy to come back, and I appreciate the offer of the books, I'll admit, that was worrying both of us. We are resigned to the situation, but it's not exactly something you can plan for, as I'm sure you understand.”

Hugo laughed, “Oh that's the truth, lad! That is surely the truth! It took us a good while to settle into everything, but part of that was my fault I'll admit. I'll be happy to tell you all the stories you want, but there are too many innocent ears around here, so they should wait until tomorrow.”

With a smile, Harry took Cho's hand and they left the office. Harry mused that he was getting a bit better about how he treated Cho, Tom didn't even have to prompt him to check with her before agreeing to meet the Auror for lunch the next day. It was difficult, but he was so close to getting her that he didn't want to mess things up. He had to admit, Cho was useful, her knowledge of the Wizarding World was far more up to date than Tom's, and she was certainly attractive, and her mother was gorgeous! The fact that Lin was aware of the same control ritual he was planning to use was convenient as well, since he didn't have to pretend to find it in a book.

Cho was having a hard time controlling herself as they walked into a sandwich shop not far from home, even with her shields as high as she could make them, the anticipation of what she and Harry would soon be doing was overwhelming her, and she hoped they wouldn't wait much longer or she was afraid she was going to embarrass herself. Fortunately, Harry seemed to understand, and whispered in her ear “I know you're anxious Cho, I'm looking forward to this as well, but we need to get something to eat first, we're going to be using up a lot of energy this afternoon, and I don't want you to be too tired at the end of it. If you really need to, why don't you pop into the ladies room and take care of things? At least take the edge off so you can enjoy your lunch.”

Cho blushed, but nodded, seeing the sense of what he was saying. Giving Harry her order, she made her way to the ladies room, and put up a silencing charm around the stall, hoping it was good enough. Unsnapping her jeans, she slid them down to her ankles, where they were joined by her knickers. Grabbing a handful of the bog roll, she put it in her mouth to muffle her moans and fingered herself rapidly, picturing Harry above her, his eyes burning into her as her legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him deeper into her. It only took a few minutes of her rubbing herself to hit her climax, and she bit down on the paper to keep herself quiet. Eventually she calmed down enough to pull her knickers and jeans back on, and tossed the paper in the bowl, letting the vanishing charm do its work. Leaving the stall, she washed her hands and checked herself in the mirror. She frowned at how her makeup had smudged from her exertions, she cast a quick charm and fixed her face again. Leaving the bathroom, she was glad to see that nobody was watching her, and when she got back to the table, her sandwich and chips were waiting.

End Chapter Two
Sign up to rate and review this story