Categories > Original > Romance > Requested Oneshots

Spring Fever

by lalatherapist16

(WELCOME TO NIGHT VALE)Cecilos (CecilxCarlos) smut

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2014-05-18 - 1507 words

?Blocked
Carlos switched on his radio as Cecil's show started, mostly for background filler as he worked. While he loves his boyfriend's voice, it was easy to get lost in his work and not really listen as Cecil's deep, hypnotic voice drifted in the air.

Time flew by as he worked, or rather, felt like it did. Time works differently in Night Vale. But, he was almost ready to clean up his lab when the sudden change of pitch in Cecil's voice made him focus into the show.

"Listeners, I am getting a message from our intern, Craige. Oh. Oh my. It seems tonight is the marking of the start of Spring. Listeners, please stay in your houses with your loved ones. Keep you children locked in their rooms. And if you get swept up in the Spring fever, please be safe. Goodnight, Night Vale. Goodnight."

The show ended with that and worry instantly sprung into Carlos' mind. "Spring fever?" He muttered to himself. What does that mean?

From his lab coat, he pulled out his cell phone and called Cecil. Surely Cecil can tell him what the means, seeing as he knew what to say about it on his show.

He answered on the first ring, as always. "Hello?" He purred.

"Cecil? I was listening to your show and-" He was cut off by the extatic squeal on the other end.

"You were?" Cecil sounded giddier than a teenage girl.

"I always listento your show. But I was curious as to what the whole 'Spring fever' is about. Is it a sickness?"

"Oh." Cecil said sharply. "Um, not exactly. It's more like a...special time for Night Valeans." Carlos blinked in confusion. "It's....." Cecil sighed. "I'll explain when I get home, okay?"

"Okay, but Cecil I-" The line went dead. Cecil had been at a loss for words? What was this Spring fever thing?!

Carlos cleaned up his lab and went to wait in the front room, trying to read a book as he waited for Cecil to get home. Headlights flashed in the window and there was a car dor shutting.

Moments later, the front door opened and Cecil came in, his face flushed. Carlos stood, going over to Cecil. "What's wrong?" He asked softly, pushing the hair away from Cecil's forehead, shocked to see his third eye was open und the blonde locks.

Looking down, Carlos saw that his tattoos were writhing on his arms and around his neck, swaying like a tree in a tornado. "Cecil?" Carlos asked, this time taking his boyfriend's shoulders in his hands as he gave him a small shake.

Cecil blinked at him, a smile parting his mouth. His teeth were pointed, his tongue forked. There was movement behind him as his tentacles manifested out from under his shirt, pushing the material up to his shoulders.

"Spring is a very....tense time in Night Vale." Cecil spoke, seeming to not even notice his tentacles as they curled around Carlos, brushing the edge of his hair or rubbing up the lenght of his inner thigh.

"Cecil, I-" A tentacle covered his mouth, cutting him off.

"For other species, it's referred to as 'mating season'." Carlos watched Cecil's forked tongue form that sentence, his cheeks going pink. "I'm sorry, but I can't really control myself." He smiled like he didn't mind it at all.

Carlos flicked his tongue over the tentacle covering his mouth, making Cecil gasp and move it away. "Who's complaining?" He smiled when he could.

One of Cecil's tentacles wrapped around Carlos' waist lightly as Carlos stepped closer to his gorgeous boyfriend and, keeping his eyes on his, took off his glasses before his kissed him deeply.

Cecil reached up, taking Carlos' glasses off as well, sitting them on the table without breaking away. When they parted, Cecil's lips were swollen and his face was flushed a light purple color.

Carlos shocked him, pulling his shirt over his head, leaving his short blond hair sticking up in a couple places. Cecil's tentacles made quick work of Carlos' lab coat and shirt, removing both in seconds.

The feel of Cecil's tentacles was amazing on Carlos' skin, smooth like a snake yet warm, like Cecil's lips when they kissed. Carlos smiled as Cecil wrapped two around his waist and pulled him against his chest, kissing him hard.

His forked tongue met Carlos', and they both moaned softly. Cecil backed Carlos up to the couch, straddling his lap.

There, he felt Carlos' hard cock through his pants, making him groan. "Perfect." He breathed, his voice slightly higher than usual. One of his smaller tentacles slipped down the front of Carlos' pants, curling around his impressive size, making Carlos gasp and buck his hips up against Cecil.

Cecil's pointed grin split his face again, making Carlos moan as he ran his forked tongue up his neck. Lifting his hips, Cecil undid Carlos' pants button and zipper, pulling them down to his knees.

Carlos tried to focus enough as he stepped his shoes off and wriggled his pants down to his ankles before he got them off along his his socks. Keeping his tentacle wrapped around Carlos' cock, Cecil got on his knees between Carlos' legs, taking the head of his aching cock in his mouth.

Two tentacles pinned Carlos' hips down as Cecil took his whole length in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down as he sucked. Carlos moaned loudly, his hand resting on the back of Cecil's head, curling in his blonde hair as the other gripped the couch cushion so hard his knuckles turned white.

As he got close, he gasped. "C-Cecil, wait." Cecil looked up at him, his eyebrow raised. Carlos took his face in his hands and brought their mouths together, Cecil's knees straightening as he moved, making sure his stomach brushed against Carlos' throbbing cock.

Carlos moaned into Cecil's mouth as their tongues met, his hips rocking slightly. Cecil kissed his jaw, making him sigh. "Cecil, I want you to ride me." Carlos whispered into his ear, making Cecil let out a slow breath.

Cecil didn't usually bottom, but when Carlos was like this, he could rarely say no. He nodded quickly, pushing himself up with his tentacles.

Carlos watched as Cecil took something out of his jeans pocket and handed it to one of the tentacles that were draped over his shoulders. There was a small snap! and something cold was on Carlos' cock, making him jump.

He looked down to see one tentacle with a small bottle of lube and another was rolling some over his cock, making him groan when the tentacle squeezed slightly. Cecil stepped out of his jeans, smiling at the sight before him as he did.

"My wonderful Carlos." Cecil moaned as he straddled his hips, his entrance right above Carlos' cock. Slowly, he lowered himself onto it, both of them moaning.

When their hips met, Cecil groaned at the stretch. Carlos was holding his waist, letting him adjust to his size, kissing his cheek and neck.

When Carlos felt Cecil relax, he moved his mouth to his ear. "I love you." He whispered. It was the first time Carlos had said this to Cecil, and it almost snapped him out of his Spring fever craze.

"Oh Carlos." Cecil moaned, lifting himself up before he impaled himself on Carlos' cock again and again, riding him just right.

"Oh....Cecil!" Carlos' hands tightened as one of the tentacles slipped inside him, something they rarely did. It brushed against his prostate, making him scream and, combined with Cecil's squeezing at the perfect moment, he came in his boyfriend.

Hard. Cecil came a second later, the black substance sticking to Carlos' stomach. They both rode out their orgasms, shaking and panting.

After a few seconds, Cecil pulled off of Carlos, collapsing on the couch next to him, nuzzling his face into Carlos' sweaty neck.

"I love you." Carlos smiled, putting his arms around Cecil. Cecil's face lit up like he'd just seen the sun after a long storm.

"I love you too, Carlos. So much." He kissed him shortly.

Carlos rested his head against Cecil's for a moment before he sighed. "And, as much as I loved that, we need to shower." Cecil blinked in confusion. "We're both sweaty and I. at least, am covered in tar." He smiled at his boyfriend.

They'd dubbed Cecil's cum tar, because it was the same color and damn near the same consistancy as liquid tar. Cecil blushed a bright purple, his tentacles caressing Carlos' arms and torso, making him smile and kiss Cecil on the forehead.

"Okay." Cecil smiled as his third eye closed slowly. It seemed to Carlos that his Spring fever was over as his beautiful tentacles melted into his arms and torso again, twisting slightly as his tattoos before they went still.

He got to his feet, pulling Carlos to stand in front of him, kissing him chastly before they went to the bathroom leaving their mound of clothes on the floor.
Sign up to rate and review this story