Categories > Original > Erotica

Vivian & Gilda: Roomates

by MissLamia

Unofficial Official Vivian James / Gilda Mars erotic fanfiction.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2014-09-05 - Updated: 2014-09-05 - 1813 words - Complete

?Blocked
Gilda Mars, gaming tablet in hand, sits on the balcony of the shared apartment. Vivian James is glued to the monitor for yet another sunset, as is the case most evenings. Gilda starts to feel annoyed, but in reality she is worried about her friend and their relationship.

"I hope she's not still mad at me," Gilda thinks.

In fact, Vivian has not uttered a word to Gilda in almost a week. She recalls the altercation that took place five days prior.

----------

"Look, all I'm saying is that I think you need to take better care of yourse-"

Before Gilda could even finish the thought Vivian interrupter her.

"I need to take better care of what?! Why the fuck are you ALWAYS on my case?! Who's fucking business is it what I do with my time?? Go play on your stupid little tablet you fucking casual princess bitch!"

Gilda, used to her friend's aggressive tantrums by now, soldiered on and made another attempt to reach at Vivan's common sense.

"Please, just listen! I'm just saying that it can't be good for you, all the time you spend sitting there...I just think it would do you some good to-"

"To what?! Why would I do anything you tell me," she interrupted once again

"To go out! Do something else! Why don't you ever do anything else? Don't you have any friends in the real world?" Gilda finished.

This seemed to make Vivian snap. It looked momentarily as if she were on the verge of tears, as if she was struck in the face. Immediately regaining her momentum, she stared right back at Gilda as she stood up and grasped one of her miniatures in hand.

"...Fuck...YOU!!" Vivian screamed to the top of her lungs, as the miniature flew through the room and collided with the center of Gilda's face.

----------

Gilda touches the top of her nose out of instinct, and is met with the painful sensation of the still present wound. She realizes that she has not made any attempt to communicate with Vivan either.

"I should really apologize," she thinks.

Doing so will surely be much more difficult than that. Vivian James can be very unpredictable and some might even say unstable. She does not like being interrupted while playing games, which is almost all the time. She generally only stops for basic necessities such as eating or sleeping. Her only redeeming quality it seems, would be that she always maintains her personal hygiene. The cleanliness of her environment however, is usually the complete opposite. As Gilda feared, Vivian has no real friends to speak of, save for Gilda herself. Her abrasive personality transfers into the online world, leaving her with few she can call friends even on the internet. Most people that choose to associate with her online only do so because she is incredibly skilled at nearly everything she plays, although often times her arrogance prevents her from doing well in games that require teamwork. All in all, Vivian tends to keep to herself.

Gilda Mars on the other hand is quite the extrovert. She has no fear of acquainting with others. The only person she seems to not get along with is Vivian, at no fault of her own of course. If there is anyone who can have just as much fun losing as winning, it is Gilda. She is generally not the best player in the team, taking a back seat to people like Vivian. She enjoys the small things in life, such as gaming on a tablet, which Vivian despises of her, and hanging out with friends. Gilda is calm and collected. She knows her limits and makes the best out what she has. She is also the reason why their very household functions. Were it not for her, Vivian would not remember to pay for rent and supplies until she was either being evicted or starving.

With a heavy sigh, Gilda puts away her tablet after finishing another level of Candy Crush. Heading back inside, she makes her way to a door slightly ajar, but is reluctant to enter. Peeking through the aperture, she sees a scenario all too familiar and wonders what else she could have been expecting.

"Hey," she mutters as she creeps into the room

There is a long silence before Vivian makes any sort of reply.

"Hey," says Vivian, finally speaking her first word in 5 days.

"Listen...I'm sorry about last week. I was wrong to ask you things that made you uncomfortable," said Gilda.

"...It's not that-" Vivian starts to say before stopping herself as if the rest of the words are physically unable to be spoken.

Vivian turns her head towards Gilda as if her stare could say what she could not. She averts her gaze down to the ground quickly before resuming her game of Quake. After a few minutes of Gilda watching Vivian play silently, she offers a suggestion.

"Do you want to play some PS4 with me?"

"Ok," Vivian replies as she sends her computer into sleep mode.

The two make their way to the living room, which is fortunately kept neat and clean thanks to Gilda's efforts. There is a silence as they set up the devices, although not an awkward one. Vivian usually has trouble communicating what she wants to say, but Gilda has learned to read her during silent moments like these.

Disc inserted, and controllers in hand, they forget their problems when the Street Fighter 5 logo comes on screen.

----------

After a long gaming session both friends are content with just sitting in silence. The silence is finally broken by Vivian to Gilda's Surprise.

"Sorry," she mutters under her breath.

"What?"

"I'm sorry I hit you in the face." she continues.

A bewildered Gilda replies cautiously to the unanticipated event.

"I-It's ok. It really doesn't hurt that much anymore. Don't worry about it."

It does

"No, I'm sorry. I know you were just trying to help," says Vivian.

A nervous Gilda now paces around the living room. She has never before encountered this side of Vivian and does not want things to go awry. After a few deep breaths she regains her composure and leans towards the sitting Vivian from behind.

"I never meant to make you angry. You're...special to me."

Gilda wraps her arms around Vivian from behind as she speaks in her ear.

"I just wanted you to spend more time with me."

"..."

Her heart suddenly jumps as Vivian turns her head and locks Gilda in a kiss.

In an instant the calm and collected Gilda is now on the verge of panic, but she grasps what little conscious thought she can muster and closes her eyes, returning the kiss.

The kiss ends and both girls blush, feeling wholly embarrassed. Gilda slowly makes her way back to her seat. The two sit in silence, eyes darting around and instantly looking away when they happen to meet each others' glances. Gilda realizes that Vivian is at her limit of spontaneity. Slowly inching closer, her hand finally meets with Vivan's. They sit there for a while, neither of them keeping track of time at this point. Once again their darting eyes meet. This time Gilda's hand touches Vivian's cheek gently, preventing her escape. Gilda closes the distance and gives her a passionate kiss, hands locked together.

Soon a few kisses turn into a passionate makeout. Both girls have already let go of their inhibitions. Almost unconsciously, Gilda unbuttons Vivan's blouse in the midst of their passion until minutes later she exposes her bare chest.

"You don't wear a bra, Vivian?" asks the surprised Gilda.

"I never really go out..." replies Vivian, not wanting to lie to Gilda anymore.

"Thats- That's really cute, Vivian," Gilda manges to utter inbetween kisses.

Vivian blushes immensely.

"It's cute when you blush too...It matches your hair." she says

"Stop it..." replies Vivian, once again embarrassed by Gilda's words.

Contrary to Vivian's request, Gilda teases her with words while her hand slowly makes its way to Vivian's lower regions. She skillfully removes Vivian's pants, leaving her completely unclothed.

Vivian and Gilda look at each other for a few moments, no longer knowing what to say, or if anything needs to be said at all.

As soon as Gilda's hand continues toward Vivian's exposed privates, all the nervousness returns in a rush.

"What are you doing?!" Vivian lets out in a panic.

Without speaking, Gilda places her hand around Vivian's dick and begins stroking it slowly. Gilda stares at Vivian's face while her hand works on Vivian's penis.

"You make the cutest face every time I stroke it," she says.

"Gilda..." says Vivian, with both passion and a tinge of hostility coloring her words.

She tries to give her a disapproving stare, but it is quickly replaced by the face of a woman in pleasure. Minutes later, the girls stand up, as Gilda takes Vivian's hand and guides her to her bedroom.

----------

Continuing to guide Vivian, she sets her down on the bed before climbing on top of her. They stare at one another, as if to reassure each other. Growing impatient, Gilda positions herself over Vivian's dick. She guides it with her hand to the edge of her vagina before plummeting down on it like a rock.

The moment of pain is quickly over, allowing Gilda to start moving in a rhythmic fashion, up and down the length of Vivian's dick.

"N-Now it's you that's making the faces." says Vivian, happy to get revenge on Gilda.

She has nothing to say against Vivian's attack and simply blushes while continuing to bounce on Vivian's dick, ever increasing her pleasure.

Instinctively, Gilda increases her speed and intensity along with her pleasure. Meanwhile Vivian approaches her breaking point. They exchange all manner of dirty sexual banter as they begin to lose their minds to the pleasure.

Suddenly Vivian lets out a yell as she passes the breaking point, releasing the entirety of her seed into her friend for the first time. Gilda moves even faster as it happens, wanting to give Vivian the greatest euphoria she can muster.

Exhaustion overcomes both of them. Gilda manages to slide Vivian's dick out of her before laying on top of her friend, falling asleep in her arms.

----------

They both awake some time later, still feeling ecstatic from their passion.

"Good morning," says Vivian with a smile on her face.

Gilda replies with a deep, long kiss.

They are both content simply being in the other's arms, holding each other's naked bodies and feeling their warmth.

Eventually Vivian breaks the silence.

"Gilda..."

Gilda stares at her, as if to beckon the rest of her words.

"I love you."

Without hesitation, Gilda holds Vivian's hands in her own and gives her one last kiss before replying.

"I love you too."
Sign up to rate and review this story