Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter: Amoral and Amorous

Chapter 4 Pansy 1

by SleepyMatt

Pansy signs before reading and it ends badly.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Harry,Pansy - Warnings: [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2014-12-15 - 7235 words

?Blocked
“Speaking”

'Thinking'

Chapter 4 Pansy 1

Harry stretched idly as he looked out of the window of his dorm room in Gryffindor. He still had trouble believing he was finally back in the place that had become synonymous to the word home. Here, while there were legions of people who knew his face on sight, and knew more of his own family than he himself, here where he could lose himself in the wonder of magic. The welcome feast had been fantastic as ever after he had recovered from his first encounter with the Dementor's.

Harry shivered in the suddenly chill room. The floating black clad monsters were terrifying, their presence calling to mind a flash of green light and a woman screaming. His mother screaming. They were in fact his only real gripe with returning to Hogwarts, now that he knew they were patrolling the grounds. It was the name of the criminal though that truly had him irritated. Sirius Black. The man who had supposedly betrayed his parents to Voldemort. But he didn't have any memories of the man showing him doing so. His recall of Tom's memories were far from perfect, and attempts to force it were painful. He resolved to keep trying but put it out of his mind for now.

The Summer had both been irritatingly long and yet irritatingly short at the same time. His control over Petunia had led to it being enjoyable whenever he could steal a moment to make use of her, easily making up for Vernon's blustering threats and Dudley's bullying when the boy could be bothered to get up to do so. He'd coerced her up to his room a few times, even with Vernon and Dudley in the house while they were distracted with the TV and sent her back down full of cum.

However he hadn't been able to it nearly as much as his body wanted, for after the fourth time, Vernon had gone looking for her. He didn't want to risk it again until he had a means of defense by removing the trace from his wand. When Vernon wasn't in the house she hovered and doted on Dudley, and while Harry doubted the whale in miniature would notice if she went missing for an hour or two, it wasn't worth the risk. If Dudley had found them the boy would simply have to faint in the wrong direction and Harry would be crushed.

It had disturbed him when he'd realized just how defenseless he really was against his relatives without magic. The only person he was stronger than in Privet Drive was Petunia, a slender middle-aged woman who never did a day of heavy-lifting in her life. The night before after the welcome feast, the moment Ron and the others were asleep he'd adorned his invisibility cloak and hurried down to the perfect place to brew some highly illegal potions, starting with the trace remover. The Chamber of Secrets. He wouldn't even have to deal with a giant rotting snake corpse, the sheer magic in the Basilisk stopping it from decaying for a good few years.

After a few close calls he'd had three potions bubbling away ominously next to the giant face of Salazar Slytherin and then he'd spent two hours trying to figure out a way to get back up the chute. He still couldn't believe that he'd had to add please when asking for the stairs to get them to show. Looking back he remembered Tom would always mumble the please, never liking being beholden to anyone or anything. Including a set of magical steps.

He had a strange kind of pride, did Tom Riddle.

Checking his watch, Harry stretched one last time to get out the stiffness that came from being hunched over a cauldron for a few hours and finally climbed into bed, his eyes drooping the moment his head hit a feather-soft pillow. He needed to get some sleep if he wanted to be of any use in classes the next day, and he didn't want to disappoint Hagrid by being asleep on his feet for the mans first lesson.

Xx-Line-break-Ahoy-xX

Harry loved being back at Hogwarts. He didn't however like a lot of the people who occupied it alongside him as he determined within the first few months.

Their first Care of Magical Creatures lesson had been going fine. Admittedly hippogriff's were probably not something you should start third year students on, but so long as people followed Hagrid's instructions everything would have been fine. Everything had been fine.

Then that little idiot Malfoy showed his absolutely stellar intelligence by walking up to the creature that outweighed him by a few hundred pounds and insulted it. After Hagrid had told everyone to mind their manners because hippogriffs are prideful creatures. Harry just wished it had gone for the smug bastards face instead of his arm so he wouldn't have to put up with his oh woe is me expression or his looks of smug superiority when he thought no one was looking.

His little sycophant Pansy made sure to walk around cooing and praising Draco for being so brave, and attacking anyone who said it was the boys own fault verbally. Then when the the sling came off they found out from a tearful Hagrid that Buckbeak, the brilliant hippogriff who didn't take Malfoy's shit was to be killed. Draco preened like a peacock for his part in helping to get an innocent animal executed while Pansy followed his lead and continued to generally act like a puppet for the boy as a good pureblood witch was meant to do for her betrothed.

Word on the school grapevine was that Pansy and Draco had been paired together at their Fathers behest, as a means to secure a sort of family alliance. The nature of the agreement on the surface was that of two houses offering their services to one another and cementing their bond through a young couple in love. The real nature, people whispered, was that it was well known that the Malfoy's supported You-know-Who in his rise to power, and that the Parkinson's were hoping to consolidate their place when the Dark Lord returned. Apparently a lot of people had seen the petrification of students last year as a sign that he was coming back.

The Parkinson's weren't a hugely politically influential family like the Malfoy's but their niche was in foreign trade. They made a lot of money and their influence as such was more in the world of business. Political influence might let a person ruin your name and reputation, but mercantile influence targeted something most people held a lot more precious.

Their wallets.

His irritation with the girl certainly wasn't helped by her actions in the first Potions class of the year. Though to be fair, that irritation extended to all of the Slytherin's present.

He'd thought that with Tom's memories he'd be able to do quite well in Potions, the simple potions they were learning seeming so easy compared to how they would have been before. And as a matter of fact he had done well, well enough that Hermione was beaming at him for studying up, while Ron complained jokingly how there was now two of them making him feel dumb.

Snape didn't share in Hermione's cheer at his sudden improvement at brewing. The greasy overgrown bat had the nerve to force him to stand up in the middle of class while he searched through his bag for the potion that he'd obviously bought and swapped with his own pathetic attempts. Never mind the fact that Harry couldn't have possibly known what potion they would be making that day, or the fact that he had several witnesses around him proclaiming that they'd seen him brew the potion and bottle it.

Harry had hoped that with an improvement in Potions, maybe Snape would settle for sneering at him every time he saw him as opposed to mocking him and taunting him. He wouldn't have cared if the man weren't his teacher, he would have been able to give as good as he got if he wasn't. However the ass was a teacher and as such when his mouth ran way from him he lost his House its points and if it continued to do so then he got a detention.

The only reason he didn't have a detention during the first week was due to a quick talk with Professor McGonogall about Snape accusing him of cheating without evidence and then giving him a detention for protesting the accusations.

And while this was all happening, the Slytherin's all giggled and snickered shooting him looks of condescension as though they had been the ones to humiliate him. Whenever he saw Draco these days he wanted nothing more than to break the bastards arm and really give him something to moan about. But it was Draco who was the worst, laughing none too quietly at the 'scarhead' with his ever present female shadow snickering behind him.

Pansy was evidently incredibly enamored with the idea of being the next Mrs Malfoy. Draco on the other hand, while not entirely against the idea wasn't exactly embracing it the way Pansy was. In the end regardless of how Draco felt about her, they would be wed not long after they finished their schooling. Harry felt a brief spike of amusement as he remembered one of the traditional customs of the arranged marriage the two were in. They were to remain pure for one another until their wedding night, their purity assured with regular checkups via charm. Tom knew a few ways around that, easiest being a spell that took two seconds to cast and caused checkups to give a false positive.

Putting the irritating twosome out of his mind, Harry instead focused on one of the more positive things to happen since he'd come back to Hogwarts as he traversed a low dark tunnel. Due to his rather understandable preoccupation with Petunia during the Summer months, he'd completely forgotten about needing to get a signed permission form to go to Hogsmeade, only remembering when Ron and Hermione had asked if he'd managed to get the Dursley's to sign it.

According to Tom's memories, permission slips weren't needed to go down into Hogsmeade when he attended, the only requirement being that you made sure to take your wand, something everyone did anyway. Harry had wished that were still the case when he went to Professor McGonogall hoping she'd sign it for him only to be disappointed.

However Fred and George really came through for him and produced something that would allow him to sneak down to Hogsmeade, but could be used for so much more. The Marauder's Map. It showed practically every secret passage in Hogwarts including several that Tom had never even suspected it existed. The only one into and out of Hogwarts that Tom knew of had collapsed while he'd still been attending.

He was currently traveling through the passage to the Honeydukes cellar, only going unseen on coming out due to his Invisibility cloak. His respect for the twins sneaking abilities went up a notch when he realized that they probably did it regularly without the use of a cloak like his.

He stifled a curse of surprise as he very nearly barged into the two teens he'd just been thinking about as they walked down the isle of the sweet shop, Pansy trailing behind Draco as usual. He rolled his eyes as Pansy compliment Draco's choices in sweets of all things before getting a disturbing realization of just how devoted the girl was to the ponce. The boy had taken his items to the till and then as they left the sweet shop he had told the girl to carry the small bag. Not very chivalrous of him but Harry couldn't say anything about that. It was her reaction and her words that told him she would probably do anything for Draco. “Whatever you want Draco.” Fairly innocent words that should have sounded mocking but combined with her tone of voice and the awe on her face at holding something of his, it was meant with complete sincerity.

Harry froze for a moment in the corner of the store as he waited for a customer to leave so he could sneak out the door, before a slow smile spread across his face.

Later that night he'd be going back down to the Chamber of Secrets to check on the last potion still brewing, the health potion, the ones for his wand and eyes having long since been used. While he was down there he'd have to make a start on a familiar recipe, that should be done at the beginning of December if he did it right.

He'd just need a few strands of hair and he'd be able to get started. That problem was easily solved by sneaking up on Draco in the Three Broomsticks under his cloak and pulling a few with a sharp tug on the back of his head.

Harry wouldn't deny that the petty things had a certain flavor of enjoyment to them.

Xx-Line-break-Ahoy-xX

Harry peered down into the cauldron with an expression of distaste on his face. The thick muddy looking liquid bubbling away slowly told him that it was done. Rather than steal the ingredients for a polyjuice potion, this time made good use of an owl order catalog and a few galleons to be sure Snape didn't have a reason to go on a hunt for a thief. Now he just needed to add the final ingredient in order to make use of it, that being Draco's hair.

Remembering what it was like when he'd added Goyle's – or was it Crabbe's? - hair to the potion, Harry was silently dreading what it would be like with Draco's. Surely it couldn't be as bad as the result of using his neanderthal bodyguards hair right? Holding his breath, Harry dropped the silvery blonde strands into the potion and was relieved to note that it didn't look anywhere near as Goyle's potion had.

The liquid in the cauldron was now fairly still albeit steaming and was a silver bordering on gray color with a slight scent of mint. Despite its looks, Harry doubted it would taste good. The number of potions that he knew of that did could be counted on one hand. One of them being the healing potion he'd ingested a month ago now. He was already taller, actually above average for his age at five foot four though still a little shorter than Ron and he'd put on a bit of weight softening his oddly designed musculature into something less disturbing. His face was largely the same, the puppy fat on his cheeks keeping him from being considered handsome, but he had a feeling it would be fading soon anyway.

Bringing back his runaway train of thought, Harry turned his attention back to the potion, and more importantly the unfolded piece of parchment beside it. Several names floated about the map of Hogwarts, but his attention was focused on the blot labeled as Pansy Parkinson, which stood out in a stark red ink rather than the standard black. With magical objects sometimes it was best to simply try asking them rather than forcing them, and you could end up as pleasantly surprised as Harry did when he asked it to track the girl.

He could have done without the raunchy comments that started to fill the margins of the parchment from the imprints of the creators personalities, but hey, so long as it worked.

Timing would be everything with this potion, and he had to make sure he found a space where the real Draco wouldn't come across a doppelganger talking to Pansy. He wasn't going to try and fuck her while wearing Draco's body, Harry had no desire to see his enemy's junk. Instead he was hoping to get her to sign a magical contract, with several addendum to the fine print. Breaking the contract would result in Pansy losing her magic. Just to make it as unappealing to read as possible, Harry had written it in the most archaic English he manage, the language so aggravating to write that he himself had simply wanted to set it on fire and be done with.

Harry had no worry of losing his magic, simply because he refused to sign anything without reading it in its entirety first. The only things that could take a persons magic from them was the breaking of a contract and some of the rarer magical maladies.

Pansy wasn't bright enough to spot any loopholes he might have left, and the notion of becoming a squib would keep her in line. She'd be disowned by her family and lose her betrothal to Draco if she lost her magic.

He'd been keeping a careful eye on Pansy's blot on the map ever since coming back from Hogsmeade last and he'd quickly noticed an opportune place to strike. The last period of a Wednesday, Harry had a free period while Draco and Pansy were in separate classes, Draco being sequestered away on the sixth floor in an Ancient Runes lesson while Pansy had Arithmancy on the second floor.

The class would finish in the next ten minutes.

Bracing himself, Harry dipped a goblet into the cauldron and then drank the fluid. Immediately he wanted to gag at the overpoweringly minty taste, making it feel like he was drinking mouth wash. He groaned in discomfort as his skin started shrinking around him while his skeleton felt like it was being squeezed in a vice.

A few moments of agony later and he was on his hands and knees, his hands significantly more cared for and lacking any sign of being used for hard work unlike Harry's own. Standing up, he took another look at the time and saw he had five minutes to get moving. Needing to confirm he'd transformed OK, Harry stuffed the contract into his book-bag and then quickly made his way up to the girls bathroom and verified that he had indeed turned into Malfoy.

Feeling how his boxers were significantly less filled, Harry was unsuccessful in stopping a smile filled with superiority from appearing on his face. Admittedly Draco was only thirteen and hadn't taken any enhancement potions but Harry would, as stated before, enjoy the petty things. Pulling out his wand he then proceeded to change the red trim on his robe for a green one and changed the house badge on his chest to that of Slytherin's. Seeing nothing out of place after slicking his hair back in Draco's preferred style, Harry left the bathroom and making frequent use of the Map, headed to meet up with Pansy.

Xx-Line-break-Ahoy-xX

Pansy wished she could have taken Ancient Runes with Draco but her Mother insisted that she take Arithmancy, the subject apparently being far more reliable in predicting successes and failures than Divination by spotting the number patterns in the world. If she'd been in Ancient Runes then she wouldn't have to spend so long away from her prince.

Pansy sighed longingly. From the moment she'd laid eyes on Draco she'd imagined marrying him. He was handsome and was a class above even the majority of his own house, never mind the rest of the school. He wasn't afraid of putting the filthy mudbloods that had found their way into Slytherin in their place and he had a such a cool air about him.

When people asked whether or not she loved Draco, she could answer with a yes that resounded from the depths of her very soul.

As such it would be of no surprise that when she saw Draco on the Second Floor she immediately squealed happily. “Draco! Did you wait for me so we could head down to the common room together?” she asked. She knew Draco didn't like being seen as soft and would tell her he wasn't waiting for her, but she knew he was!

Her heart nearly melted in her chest when he smiled at her. Actually smiled at her! “Actually Pansy, I was waiting for you but we need to go somewhere more private, OK?” Without waiting for her reply, Draco strode off.

Pansy flushed as various questions shot through her mind. Where were they going? What did Draco need to talk to her about that needed privacy? Had Draco always had such a gorgeous smile? What if...what if he was going to give her, her first kiss?! She panicked internally and seeing that he wasn't looking at her pointed her wand at her mouth and cast several cleaning charms, mumbling the incantations quietly. She'd brushed her teeth that morning but they'd had lunch since and she was not going to have her first kiss being interrupted because of a turkey sandwich or bad breath!

Draco finally led her into a classroom that she hadn't even known existed due to it being down a passage behind a tapestry. Her blonde haired companion quickly and efficiently cleared the teachers desk of dust along with two chairs that he quickly transfigured into far more comfortable cushioned ones. Had Pansy not been in such a state of excitement, she might have noticed that Draco's wand wasn't Draco's wand.

Draco took a seat at the desk and gestured for her to sit opposite him which she did. “I'm sure your probably wondering what we're doing here and how I got to the second floor so fast right?”

Now that he mentioned it, how did he get down there so fast? Ancient Runes was halfway across the castle. “I am a bit curious now that you mention it.”

Draco smiled again and pulled out a roll of parchment and a quill and ink pot. “I managed to convince the teacher to let me leave early due to something I received from my parents.” He unrolled they parchment showing a massive wall of text in cursive loopy writing. “Its a revised contract regarding our future marriage.”

Pansy could barely breathe. Their parents had signed their marriage contract on her and Draco's behalf, and they both knew it. What had her so shocked was that Draco had actually mentioned their future together! He usually simply got quiet when she brought it up which hurt admittedly, but had she finally won him over?

The boy continued. “Our parents felt that we should sign it to show that we mean it so,” he took a deep breath and gave her a winning smile, “If you sign it then I will too.”

Her mother and father had always told her you never signed without reading but at that moment those lessons fled her mind. Draco was willingly going to sign a marriage contract with her, a binding magical agreement that they'd be wed, and if she couldn't trust Draco there was no one she could trust. She didn't notice the darker than usual smirk that twisted Draco's lips as she snatched up the quill and quickly signed her name, feeling her magic agree to uphold the terms of the contract.

Looking up she frowned when she saw him sign and then quickly roll up the parchment and stuff it into the bag. Seeing her look he explained. “Someone is walking the corridor nearby. I set up a ward rune to warn me if someone headed this way just in case they know about this place. One of Father's stipulations on the new contract is that we keep this quiet for now. You know how cutthroat our house can be Pansy, there will be people who would try to use this information for their own gain if it got out.”

Pansy wanted to announce her cemented bond with Draco right away but realized his point. “I understand Draco, I won't say anything.”

He looked at her seriously. “I mean it Pansy. We won't talk about this outside of this room, not even when we're alone. Act like it never happened when you see me next otherwise people will suspect. Meet me here seven o'clock tomorrow and we can talk about it further OK? We have to get moving. I'll go first and you follow after in five minutes.”

Pansy nodded her agreement and stared after him wistfully. It would be hard acting like nothing had happened but she had to do as he said. In Slytherin, the simplest change in relationship with another could lead to the greatest shifts in power and influence, determining future favors and alliances for their time after school. It was the smart thing to do, keeping this a secret. She wanted to prove to Draco that she could be smart when needed.

Xx-Line-break-Ahoy-xX

The next day, Harry was still shaking his head incredulously. After all of that effort in making the contract nigh unreadable to anyone but the most savvy lawyer, Pansy had signed it the moment she heard marriage contract. The girl was dumber than a sack of bricks when it came to Draco. Harry was currently walking from the Gryffindor common room with his invisibility cloak stuffed in his pocket just in case, along with the Marauder's map and the contract Pansy had signed the day before.

It had nothing to do with marriage so much as one party becoming the others slave. Pansy was to follow his every order, regardless of how she felt about it or she would lose her magic. She was to tell no one of the contract and what it does through any means or she would lose her magic. Harry's authority over her superseded all others including her parents and any future spouse she may have. If Harry wanted her to do something , it was do it or lose her magic.

Being a pureblood muggle hating witch, that would likely be a fate worse than death for her.

Brushing aside the tapestry, Harry glanced behind him and then took a quick glance at the map to be sure. Seeing no one coming, he walked into the hidden passage and headed for the abandoned classroom where Pansy's blot was waiting patiently. Pushing open the door Harry wasn't surprised by her greeting.

“What are you doing here scar-head?!”

Yup not surprised at all. He wasn't even surprised by her shouting the question, as Pansy only seemed to have an indoor voice with fellow Slytherin's. It was part of the reason that he'd chosen this particular classroom other than its hidden nature. It used to be for teaching proper dueling, etiquette included, necessitating the tapestry with a potent sound dampener that could mute cannon blasts, never mind voices.

“Pansy, shut up for a few seconds. Now the reason I'm here is due to a certain document you signed last night.” Harry explained irritably, her loud voice having echoed in the small room.

She froze for a moment at hearing him mention the contract before scoffing. “I don't know what you're talking about Potter, but get out before Draco shows up.” She smirked at him. “He might think you're trying something on me if he walks in and see's us in here. You don't want that to happen.”

Harry rolled his eyes at her words. “One Draco's not coming. And two, even if he was I doubt he'd do anything given that he was too much if a coward to duel me in first year when I'd just found out about magic.”

Seeing her get red with anger, and opening her mouth to start screaming at him, Harry decided to save himself the trouble and drew his wand.

“Silencio.”

Despite her moving mouth, nothing but blessed silence escaped. Before Pansy could take out her wand to undo the jinx, Harry soldiered on. “You're dumber than even I thought Pansy and that's really saying something. You didn't even read the contract before you signed it. You didn't even wait to see the other persons signature.” Harry shook his head. “Sad thing is, magical contracts even allow a sort of annulment period for idiots like you, so you can cancel after signing. However that wore off two hours ago.”

Pointing her wand at herself, Pansy scowled at him, making her average looking face make the transition to ugly. “I didn't need to read the contract! I trust Draco and I love him! He might not feel the same, not yet but I know he will! Why else would he sign the contract right in front of me?”

Harry smiled, and pulled out the rolled up contract. “See the thing is, your 'dear Draco' wasn't the one you were talking to yesterday.” He unrolled the parchment and tapped a finger on the signature in the corner, his very own. “It really is amazing what you can do with a few hairs and a few other ingredients.”

Pansy felt sick. “I refuse to marry you Potter! I'd rather-” She was cut off quickly.

“Don't worry it wasn't a marriage contract, you can still be with Malfoy.” Harry told her.

Pansy didn't even bother trying to hide her relief before she felt a renewed sense of confusion. “Then what did I sign?” she asked slowly. For some inexplicable reason, she had the feeling she'd not like the answer.

Harry looked at the contract. “Well I could spend the next half an hour explaining it to you with full legalese included but I'll keep it short and sweet.” Harry turned his gaze to her. “You do what I say no matter how you feel about it, when I tell you to. Merlin himself could appear before you telling you not to do it, but you have to do it anyway. The reason?” Harry rolled up the parchment. “If you don't, you become a squib. Losing any chance you have of marrying Draco.”

Pansy's face had gone stark white. “You've got to be joking Potter.” She tried to laugh weakly before looking at him desperately. “Please tell me you're joking.”

“Note the lack of laughter.” Harry responded dryly. “The contract also contains a clause that states you will lose your magic if you try to tell anyone, and I do mean anyone.”

Pansy began to shake, all of the verification she needed having come from her magic. It felt like it was metaphysically nodding and agreeing with the points scar-head had brought up.

Putting the contract back in his robe, Harry smiled at her as though hadn't just effectively enslaved her. “Now, I think the first order of business is a change in address for me, yeah? When we're alone like this, it's Master, so you'll have to get all your 'scar-heads' out when we're in public.”

Pansy glared at him with blotchy red cheeks. “As if I'll ever call you 'Master' you...” Her mouth worked silently for a few moments, Pansy having felt her magic churn in warning. She closed her mouth with a click and settled for staring daggers at him.

Harry looked at her with amusement. “Well I can see discipline is going to be a problem with you so I'd best get to...educating you.” Pointing at the teachers desk, Harry instructed her. “Put your hands on the desk and bend over Pansy.”

She remained seated mulishly for a few seconds before getting up as slowly as she could get away with, and moving just as slowly toward the desk. Harry allowed her this momentary rebellion, simply watching her with what Pansy was coming to know as a truly unnerving gaze. What was he planning? When she finally got to the desk and was about to put her hands on it, his voice intruded on her thoughts again. “Lose the robe first Pansy.” Huffing with irritation, she did as he said revealing her to be dressed in the standard girls uniform. A sweater with green trim and the house badge over a white shirt and green and silver tie, along with a pleated skirt and socks that reached just below her knees and simple black shoes.

Pansy flinched instinctively as she heard a muttered word followed by wood cracking, then heard another muttered spell before she felt rather than heard him walk up behind her.

“Don't move.” Harry ordered as he put down the small wooden paddle he'd just transfigured. Pansy evidently didn't like that order when Harry started to bunch her skirt up about her waist, as shown by the grinding noise emanating from her teeth. She liked it even less when he tugged her white panties down to her knees, showing her lily white ass to the room.

The only reason Pansy wasn't sending a scathing litany of curse words and insults involving his parents and a goat, Harry knew, was because she'd have to call him Master.

“Its a good thing you have that contract 'Master' otherwise you'd never get the chance to see a girls rear!”

Oh ho, Harry was wrong. That was a truly impressive amount of venom injected into one word. If her opinion mattered to him that might have actually burned. Picking the paddle back up, Harry stood slightly to the side and behind of her with his free left hand on her lower back while his right hand held the paddle firmly. “For that Pansy, the amount of strikes has gone up to fifteen. You're going to be counting them as they happen and if you lose count it will start again OK?”

Pansy opened her mouth to likely protest her coming treatment, but her words were cut off.

SMACK. “Ah! O-one!”

SMACK. “T-two!”

SMACK. “T-three!” Pansy sniffled slightly at the burning sting overtaking her buttocks. Her parents had never raised a hand to her and while she had been slapped before it was once and on the face.

SMACK. “FOUR!” She yelped loudly, the repeated strikes making each one hurt more than the last. To her shame a hint of wetness had started to form in her most sacred place.

SMACK. “F-F-FIVE! S-STOP PLEASE STOP!” She wailed, tears actually falling from her eyes, her legs trembling with the struggle of holding her up. A drop of fluid trickled from her nether lips and down her right inner thigh.

Harry was merciless and immediately brought the paddle back down on the formerly pale white cheeks, now a glowing ruby red and looking hot to the touch. Pansy whimpered out the number six. Harry knew that his friends would be horrified at what he was doing, no matter how many times some of them had thought Pansy and other Slytherin's had needed to have some sense beaten into them. They would have been even more freaked out when they saw the bulge in his trousers. Seven to ten were much the same, the numbers whimpered.

Harry reared his arm back and brought it back down in the hardest smack yet.

Pansy screeched and actually started to shake with silent sobs. “E-Eleven. Please stop, I understand, I'll call you M-master, just please STOP SPANKING ME!” It felt like she had spent a few minutes sitting on a fire.

Harry put down the paddle on the desk in front Pansy and placed a cool hand on her bright red rear, causing her to gasp at the fresh sting before it was soothed slightly by the cool feeling. “Pansy, I'm going to give you a choice. Either you take the four remaining hits,” Pansy began to shake her head rapidly “Or you can take an alternative punishment.”

“I'll take the other thing M-Master, just please don't smack me again.” Pansy sniffled, her stubbornness having been overcome for now. Actual physical pain was something she was far from used to.

“You sure Pansy? You won't get to change your mind.” Harry warned her, moving so the he was entirely behind her.

Pansy bit her lip, suspicion warring with her fear of continued pain. What if the alternative was worse, but she wasn't quite sure what could be? The stinging in her buttocks made her sure that it couldn't get much worse. She made her choice. “I'm sure.” She nodded decisively.

Harry smirked at the back of her head and took off his robe, throwing it off somewhere to his right. He then undid his belt and trousers, letting them fall to the floor, quickly followed by his boxers.

The sound of the garments hitting the floor, informed Pansy of what he had planned. She gasped and looked back at him fearfully. Despite him practically enslaving her, she hadn't expected Dumbledore's lapdog to have the stones to do what he was evidently planning to. Her eyes landed on the turgid rod jutting out between his legs, causing Pansy's fear to grow, quickly followed by a slight nauseous feeling. He looked far too big for her slit, and Pansy felt faint at the idea that she was about to lose her virginity in a small dusty classroom, bent over the teachers desk.

When she'd had the concept of sex explained to her, she had always imagined it happening on her wedding night with Draco, an awkward but fulfilling experience as they learned what their bodies liked together. She opened her mouth to beg him – actually swallow what little pride she had left and beg – only to find no sound would escape her throat. Pansy knew she could still speak but if she were to protest then she would lose her magic for disobeying him. Her mouth snapped shut and her head whirled back around, her eyes screwing themselves shut as she silently apologized to Draco, for after this she would be found impure in the next check-up during the Summer.

Harry kicked his lower body's garments of his leg and stood behind Pansy, one hand holding his cock as he dragged the head along her lower lips. “You actually got wet after being hit like that?” Harry asked incredulously. Every drop of moisture that gathered on the tip of his cock felt like liquid heat. Due to where he was standing he had not seen her body's betrayal.

Pansy shivered slightly at the feeling, an ember of her former fire suddenly flaring bright for a moment. “Just get on with it already...Master.” she spat, her hands tightening into fists so strong her knuckles were a stark white.

Harry shrugged and fed the head of his member into her pussy, and when he was sure he wouldn't slip out, put both his hands on her waist as he pushed in deeper. He silently groaned as Pansy's twat surpassed Petunia's in tightness by a wide margin. The sheer heat of her box made his cock feel like it was melting. He was unsurprised when he didn't meet a hymen, pureblood witches tending to lose them young and the resultant blood being bottled for future ritual use.

Pansy let her arms collapse beneath her, so she could stuff the knuckles of one of them in her mouth. The stretching of muscles never before used stung, but beneath the pain was a tingling pleasure that was quickly overtaking the pain. Feeling her ass meet skin with Harry's, sent a burst of burning stinging across her rear but that same sting manifested itself as a hot pleasure from her pussy. She moaned weakly, as the large tube of male flesh remained inside of her for a few moments, a minor mercy to allow her to adjust to its sheer girth. She gasped as it slowly started to travel out of her, dragging along areas inside of her that her fingers had never been able to reach in her self-exploration.

Harry slammed himself back into his cocks newest home, moaning lowly as hot wet flesh sheathed him once more. Pansy was like a vice around him, her inner walls rippling around him as he surged back inside and retreated. She was mewling quietly with each thrust back into her muff, pleasure and self-loathing for it twisting her face,

Pansy hated herself in that moment, If Potter had a small cock she could at least mock in the privacy of her head then she would at least have that. Instead he had a battering ram for a dick, its purple-headed knocker hitting the entrance to her womb with each thrust inside. Every time he stuffed himself back inside a mortifying squishing noise escaped from between her legs and she occasionally felt plum sized balls hitting her thighs. A hot coil had been tightening in her body since his entry, and her pussy clenched and rippled and desperately tried to trap the rod of flesh inside her so it could fill her womb with seed.

Pansy wailed into her hand as it unwound rapidly, lightning bursts flashing through her body, causing her to shake and tremble with each one. Euphoria flew through her body, pleasure overwhelming her mind. She rapidly regained her senses as she felt sticky heat splash inside of her as the scar-head groaned and jammed his cock as deep into her as he could manage. Pansy's eyes widened in horror at the thought of baring the Gryffindor golden child’s brat into the world.

Harry sighed with satisfaction as his slowly softening cock slipped out of Pansy's snatch followed by a small deluge of their mixed release to splatter on the floor beneath then. Seeing the frozen look of fear on her face, he rolled his eyes and walked over to his robe on the floor and fished out a familiar vial and his wand. He placed the vial on the desk and then pressed the tip of his wand against her still leaking entrance, mumbling a few words. A phantasmal mist flowed from his wand and seemingly entered her pussy causing the girl to shiver. “There. Any purity spells will come back as positive now and if you drink the potion you won't get pregnant. You can still have Draco so long as you keep quiet Pansy.”

A small ember of hope bloomed in Pansy's chest at the idea she might still be able to be with her prince. She drank the potion with shaky hands and slowly pulled up her panties and straightened out her skirt. She barely reacted when Harry told her to meet him again in the same place next week, reminding her that she had to keep quiet about things.

Pansy licked her lips. She was hardly going to tell anyone. If so much as a word about this reached Draco's ears he'd refuse to ever speak to her again. She didn't like lying to Draco, but to remain with him she would do so. Maybe if scar-head....if Master were pleased with her he'd let her out of the contract.

She didn't know it but she would never be free.

Chapter End.

There we go, our very first Pansy chapter.

I definitely have ideas for Yule ball happenings involving her and several girls. Harry is going to become a right proper Marathon man that night.

A reviewer was probably right that third year was the worst time to start. I might either simply go for another Pansy chapter on the train ride back to London or I might try to squeeze in another girl in the middle. Not sure. Should have started with the Summer of fourth year instead.

Cheerio people!
Sign up to rate and review this story