Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Lemon Sage Presents: The Promise

The Gatekeeper

by TheLemonSage

A tale which shows how Hanabi's life is forever altered when after trying to defend Hinata after her losing to Neji in the Chunin Exams, from their father. She is branded with the Caged Bird Seal a...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2015-09-21 - 14400 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks

The Lemon Sage Presents: The Promise

Chapter 3: The Gatekeeper

Naruto smiled as he watched Hanabi apply the finishing touches to their new home’s dining room. She was standing on a step stool trying to straighten a picture that he had hung and which she had found of his father and mother. It had been two months since the Clan Council had added the condition that he take on several spouses before he could become Hokage. He had been more than willing to walk away from the position, but Hanabi to his surprise had agreed to the provision even over his protests.

A part of him was afraid that she was beginning to have second thoughts about it as in the time since stating she was okay with the idea of him getting involved with other women, she had been more focused on finding them a new home. Although their new home would be large enough to house several families, he really hadn’t heard her talk about the reason they had needed to move since he had handed the decisions of what women to include over to Hanabi. While at the time she had appeared rather happy by his decision, especially as he had explained that his reasoning was his belief that any such women would have to be able to get along with each other, but lately she had seemed rather reserved whenever he brought the matter up.

He heard a hint of disproval in Hanabi’s voice as she was hanging over the chair so as to not block his view of the picture as she said, “Naruto. Hey wake up. Does it look straight?”

Naruto shook his head in order to clear it of his concerns to focus on the task that he had been given. He smiled at her before stating, “It looks straight to me. Just like the last three times you asked.”

Hanabi rolled her eyes as she replied, “Well excuse me for wanting to make our home presentable.” She stepped off the stool before backing up to where he stood and sighed as she saw it was still crooked. “Really,” she said exasperate, “that looks straight to you?”

Naruto wrapped his arms around her stating, “It’s fine Hanabi. It has character like that.”

She giggled as she turned in his arms asking, “Okay. So do you want to eat your first meal in our new home?”

“I thought you’d never ask,” he replied with a wolfish grin.

Hanabi tried to pull away to cook him something, but Naruto instead hefted her up and placed her on the nearby table. “W-what are you doing?”

“I’m helping myself to something to eat,” Naruto said before sealing his lips to hers.

Hanabi pulled away as they had both worked up a sweat while they had unpacked their belongings. Still, she didn’t resist as Naruto pulled her sweatpants off past her hips, but did say, “W...wait at least let me take a shower first.”

Naruto smirked when he saw that Hanabi wasn’t wearing panties, but he gave her a pout as he said like a hungry child, “But, I’m hungry now.”

Before she could reply, she let out a moan due to Naruto’s head diving between her legs and his tongue traced over her slit. She felt her embarrassment melt away as Naruto made a content sounding humming sound like a man savoring a fine wine. Her head rocked back after his exploratory lick because he then began tonguing her eagerly looking for more of her essence. His actions naturally caused her pleased cunnie to accommodate him by producing more of her flavorful essence.

Naruto smiled as Hanabi said between moans, “Oh… I love how much you love eating my pussy.”

Naruto looked up at her with a satisfied smirk as he replied, “Well it doesn’t hurt that your pussy tastes amazing.”

He leaned up and kissed her letting her taste herself while also sliding his middle finger inside her. He pumped his hand as their tongues danced before pulling away asking, “Well, do you agree?”

“Mmm, you’re right. I might even taste better than ramen,” she giggled from Naruto’s face taking on a look of mock indignation.

She pouted when Naruto brought her down to earth as he replied, “Let’s not get crazy now.”

But she gripped his shoulders in a death grip as he sent her back into orbit when his pumping finger brought her to climax. She panted heavily while Naruto pushed down his shorts to free his cock to Hanabi’s eager gaze. He moaned when she reached for it and gave it several strokes before using it to pull him towards her and guided his manhood into her just pleased, but already anticipating more, snatch. They moaned in practiced unison as Naruto’s cock pushed past her entrance and began to part her insides. They remained motionless while they kissed heatedly and they basked in the feeling of being connected as lovers again.

Hanabi pulled back as she said breathlessly, “Naruto, fuck me. Hurry!!!”

She moaned in satisfaction as her lover followed her wish and began pumping his length inside her. Her arms reached under his to grip his shoulders as he rested his hands on the table while he set about pleasing her needful pussy. Naruto, groaned when Hanabi began sucking his neck, and added, “Fuck…Hanabi you’re squeezing me like a vice.”

“That’s… that’s because your cock is so big… and you…fuck me so good baby.”

Hanabi whispered the last portion of her sentence into Naruto’s ear filling him with a sense of pride. He was driven on by her muted moans while she sucked on his earlobe and tongued his ear. She had to pull away though as her voice rose in tempo from Naruto really slamming into her. She laid back on the table and shook her head around as her lover’s efforts to please her rocked the entire table along with her world. She felt her stomach tighten as her body warned her that she was nearing a powerful release. Something that was helped along as Naruto pushed her shirt up over her breasts and began rolling his tongue over one of her hard nipples. He nipped the one his tongue had just been teasing, before switching to the breast his hand had been squeezing to suck on her tit. Hanabi’s body arched as she said, “Oh…shit…”

She then let out a loud scream as she climaxed hard. Her pussy began milking Naruto’s shaft to encourage him to release his seed inside her fertile womb. Naruto arched his back shouting, “Fuck…Hanabi I’m cumming!!”

He stumbled back when Hanabi despite wanting nothing more than to feel his semen flooding inside her pushed him back. Naruto slipped out of her cunt as she slipped off the table and took ahold of his cock to begin pumping it. It didn’t take much as he exploded and coated her face in his white cream. Hanabi let the last few spurts coat her breasts as she knew that it excited her lover to see his seed coating her skin.

Naruto shivered when her last few pumps didn’t encourage him to release any more and so she gave the tip of his penis a kiss. She smiled up at him asking, “I don’t know about you, but I’m hungrier now than when we started.”

Naruto chuckled before replying, “Well that’s what happens when you end up wearing more of your food then you swallow.”

She laughed, before countering, “Well maybe if you weren’t such a perv that gets excited from seeing his girl’s body coated in his cum.”

“It’s called being a man,” Naruto said and felt his cock twitch when Hanabi began licking the hand she had used to finish him off.

Hanabi noticed her lover’s cock beginning to stand again so smiled up at him as she said, “How about we go enjoy our first shower in our home?”

“I thought you just did,” Naruto replied quickly.

He chuckled as Hanabi shook her head and called him a pervert again. But she stood and headed off to the bathroom but stopped to say, “Well I’m going to go have one that involves water this time. If you want to join me, I’ll let you ram that insatiable thing between your legs in my tight little ass.” She pulled her asscheeks apart to show off her rosebud before leaving the room.

Naruto wasn’t too surprised to find himself following behind without giving the matter any thought, but he had noticed that recently Hanabi had not let him cum inside her. Something he doubted she would prevent in a few moments while he enjoyed being buried inside her sweet ass. Concerned that it was a sign of something which was bothering her, he resolved to get his lover to open up to him about it, but would give her some time to broach the subject herself without his prodding.

*****************************

Hanabi was coated in sweat and not from the activity that she would have preferred. She looked over to see that Sakura was in much the same condition while she scrubbed her hands after the surgery that they had performed together. She felt a touch of concern since the kunoichi’s whose life they had saved had been attacked north of the village and was where Naruto currently was heading. Recently such attacks had become much more common due to the destruction of Kumo during the war. As a result of the weakening of the major Shinobi Village, the Northern Territories were filled with bandits generally because Kumo was still too underpowered to deal with them. Therefore, many bandit groups would operate in the Land of Frost and Land of Hot Water and then stage raids into either Fire or Lightning.

The reason that Tsunade had sent Naruto though was because while there was still an operating peace between the Shinobi Villages, it was slipping away as various realties began to take hold. For example, Kumogakure was becoming more aggressive towards Konoha as it took jobs to deal with the Bandits operating in countries that had traditionally hired Cloud-nin. Konoha wasn’t doing it to poach the contracts though, but simply to retain order. Kumo though wasn’t pleased, especially as it needed every contract it could get its hands on to rebuild itself, but lacked the trained shinobi to take a good portion of them. This meant Naruto could be heading into a rather tense situation especially if the bandits were ones being targeted by a contract that had been offered to both villages.

However, Hanabi had been too busy to give it much thought since the kunoichi had been horribly injured meaning both Sakura and her had worked on the woman for most of the day. Her teammates had been injured as well, but none as severe as their patient. They had nearly lost her several times, but between the two of them had managed to keep her alive. Hanabi spent a moment to study the kunoichi. Although she would have often proclaimed their relationship as tense, which Hanabi would admit was mostly because of her attitude because of Naruto’s obvious infatuation with his teammate. Lately though, the shoe was on the other foot with Sakura being the source of it. The obvious reason though being Hanabi’s relationship with Naruto. That was why she was surprised that with the news that Naruto was going to be taking multiple spouses having hit the village, she had not been approached by Sakura about it. She suspected that the reason for it was Sakura was carrying around an image of a man in her heart that hadn’t been real. The image was one that she didn’t want to betray by moving on, while being unaware that the person that had created it had always been by her side.

Still, she suspected that a part of Sakura also recognized that she had lost out which was why she had exhibited signs of jealousy towards her. Despite her concerns, Hanabi did perk up as a voice said, “I want to say how proud I am of both of you.”

Hanabi turned towards the Hokage saying happily, “Mama, what are you doing here?” She quickly gave the woman she considered her adoptive mother a huge hug nestling her face between in the blonde woman’s cleavage.

Tsunade beamed from the title that Hanabi had given her from the time when she had been living with her. Naturally, Tsunade had taken advantage of the situation by training Hanabi to be a medic-nin since she had at times practically begged the Hyuuga to let some of its members join the medical program. The clan had always stubbornly refused her requests, so in many ways Hanabi had been a godsend. So while she did lack the precise control that would have made her a medic in her, or Sakura’s class. Her Byakugan allowed her to examine injuries in ways that even chakra scans couldn’t. Not to mention her ability to do it in real time was likely what had saved the young kunochi that Sakura and Hanabi had just worked on. Although there had been patients that no amount skill could save, with Sakura’s skill and Hanabi’s vision many had been brought back who in the past would have been written off.

“Thank you, Tsunade-sensei,” Sakura replied upon finishing cleaning up, “I’ll see you two later. You did great today Hanabi.”

“You did all the heavy lifting,” Hanabi replied turning to face her fellow medic, “I just told you where to focus.”

“And took care of some of the other injuries while I focused on the major issues. She wouldn’t be alive if you hadn’t told me about that small tear in her artery.”

“Which is why the two of you make a great team,” Tsunade said proudly, “And have the highest success rate. Let me take you two out to celebrate.”

Despite still glowing from the praise and of their success, Sakura seemed to wilt slightly. Hanabi suspected the reason the pinkette refused by saying, “Maybe some other time, I have a lot of paperwork to catch up on,” was because she was sure a matter she didn’t want to hear about would come up in a less formal setting. Mainly Hanabi’s love life.

Tsunade frowned and was about to insist, but Hanabi said, “We understand. But Sakura there is something I’d like to talk to you about later. Do you think I can swing by your office tomorrow?”

Sakura looked conflicted, but after a moment nodded before hurriedly leaving. After she left, Tsunade sighed before she asked, “Are things still not normal between you two?”

Hanabi smiled as she replied, “What do you mean? Where I was the jealous one always clinging to Naruto when she was around.”

“At least then you two could stay in a room together without being elbow deep in someone’s guts,” Tsunade countered as she and her adoptive daughter left the room.

“It’s understandable really,” Hanabi said with a note of sympathy. “I don’t think she really realized how much it would hurt if Naruto ended up with someone else. She probably thought he would always be beside her.”

Tsunade nodded in understanding as she thought of how she had been much the same with a loveable fool that had always been by her side, and how much it hurt when he was taken from her. Still, she had been against Naruto’s taking multiple partners mainly because she had viewed it as a spoiled Hyuuga’s attempt to sabotage her adoptive daughter’s relationship. She understood it could be used to help her other apprentice, but felt Sakura had lost fair and square so there was no reason for Hanabi to share.

She noticed Hanabi wearing a grin that she often did when she was planning something sneaky so asked, “What are you up too?”

Hanabi’s smile grew even bigger as she said completely in a tone that dripped with insincerity, “Nothing Mama.”

“Hanabi,” Tsunade said sternly, “I know when you’re hiding something.”

“It’s a secret,” she replied before adding, “Just like your stash of make-out paradise books.”

Tsunade blushed as much from her secret vice being talked about, as from remembering how she had learned that her adoptive daughter had found their hiding place by finding her masturbating while reading them. Taking on a warning tone she said, “And that stash better stay a secret or so help me I’ll give you such a flick.” Hanabi nodded after gulping heavily as she knew that Tsunade wouldn’t think twice about flicking her forehead as a punishment.

“Don’t worry mama,” Hanabi replied, “Your secret is safe with me.”

“I know,” Tsunade said proud of the young kunochi. Her face grew serious before bringing up a subject that was beginning to come up more and more often during council meetings. “Hanabi, about this ridiculous notion of Naruto taking more wives…”

“I don’t think it’s so ridiculous, there are tons of women lining up to become one of them. Maybe even a blonde Hokage with a pile of naughty…ouch.”

Hanabi rubbed her forehead where Tsunade had flicked it, although she had obviously dialed it back some. “Honestly,” Tsunade said somewhat amused and horrified at what a pervert her adopted daughter could be, “It’s like I helped raise up a miniature Jiraiya. If he were still alive, I’m sure the two of you would have been caught more than once peeking in the Hot springs.”

Hanabi looked horrified from what Tsunade had said, “That’s a horrible thing to say about me.”

Tsunade was about to relent since she knew Hanabi’s perversion was focused solely on Naruto. Jiriaya’s had been focused on her in much the same way at least until she had begun dating Dan, and they had drifted apart when she had left the village after his death. “You’re right…”

Hanabi interrupted her as she added, “It hurts that you think I would actually be caught. I’m a much better shinobi then that.”

Tsunade laughed as she said to the heavens, “Please give me strength to deal with this girl.” She again turned serious as she said, “But, you should know the Council is starting to think that you are having second thoughts. I don’t think I need to tell you what it means for Naruto if you back out now.”

“I’m not having second thoughts,” Hanabi said quickly. “So just tell my sister not to get her panties in a bunch. In fact, I’ll be making my move on the first choice soon. We just needed a large enough place to host everyone.”

Tsunade arched an eyebrow a little surprised since she would have figured the Hyuuga would have come to regret her earlier acceptance of the Sage Arts Restoration Act. If anything she seemed almost eager to begin. “So, is the first candidate coming from those piles of applications sitting on your desk?”

Hanabi smirked as she replied, “It seems I’m not the only one with a penchant for snooping. But no she isn’t. In fact I automatically rejected anyone that thought they would be selected based on filling out a form like it was some job application. I did at least read through them and can honestly say there are a lot of horny women in this village. I mean one woman wrote down as one of her skills that she could tie a cherry stem with her tongue.”

“It’s not that hard to do,” Tsunade said and blushed as her adopted daughter got a naughty look on her face. Not giving her a chance to seize on her slip of the tongue she asked, “So, then who are you going to approach if not any of the women that already showed they are interested.”

“One that is interested, but knows Naruto well enough to understand that she wouldn’t be selected based off of an application.”

“Really,” Tsunade said wondering who Hanabi was talking about. “Then why do you think she wouldn’t have made her interest known?”

“Because she thinks she loves someone else, and is unaware that the one decent thing that the person she thinks she is being faithful to said to her, was actually that blond knucklehead,” Hanabi said amused while shaking her head.

Tsunade studied her adoptive daughter for a moment as she wondered about who she was alluding to. But realizing it was her other apprentice she smiled while thinking how lucky a man Naruto was to have a girl like Hanabi in his life, and how he would come to regret it deeply if he ever did anything to hurt the woman that she considered to be a daughter.

*****************************

Sakura waved politely to some nurses while she made her way through the lobby of the hospital. Once she was sure they couldn’t see, a frown appeared on her face which was born of the fact that Hanabi had wanted to meet with her, and had schedule it for first thing in the morning. A part of her considered coming up with an excuse to miss it, but she figured the Hyuuga would just hunt her down. Still she couldn’t exactly work up the energy to head to the Hyuuga’s office where the meeting was going to be held so was dragging her feet.

The pink haired medic knew that she was being a bit cold towards Hanabi lately, but she couldn’t help it. She did feel somewhat guilty as to her reasons which was born of a feeling that the Hyuuga had taken something important from her. But more accurately, someone. She knew it was unfair of her to think of Hanabi’s relationship in such terms, but she couldn’t help that either. Especially when she would see the new couple around the village, and she realized that it could have been her. It had hit her particularly hard upon learning that they were buying a home together, and she had seen them purchasing furniture and other items to fill it with. She could easily imagine them returning to the home which was slowly becoming a reflection or not just one or the other but both of them with each purchase.

It particularly hit home when she would return to her apartment to find no one waiting for her, but the ghost of a man that she had claimed to love. A man that she could only claim had said one kind thing to her in the majority of the time that Team Seven had been together. Granted, Sasuke had been willing to put his life on the line for her, but outside of Team interactions he had barely acknowledged that she existed. He had thought so little of her and Kakashi that he had been willing to let them die by falling into lava during the final fight against Kaguya. Not to mention, had only prevented them from being caught in the Infinite Tsukiyomi due to their proximity to Naruto. Yet, despite all that she still had clung onto her feelings for Sasuke, and that was because of a single bright spot in which for just a moment all the fantasies she had built around a life with the Uchiha had seemed possible. A moment where he had complimented the feature that she considered her greatest flaw, and almost seemed to be reading her heart. She knew it was silly to hold onto such a thing in light of all the horrors that Sasuke had committed in pursuit of his vengeance. But, that was almost why she had been unable to let those feelings go since she had wanted to save him by appealing to that part of him that he had shown to her on the bench so many years before.

Yet, he had rejected her final appeal by casting a genjutsu on her which had shown him stabbing her in the heart with a chidori. Then, he had tried to kill the one person that he had seemed to consider an equal, all in an effort to tear down the current system in favor of one with him in Kaguya’s place. She didn’t blame Naruto for killing Sasuke. After all, with the fate of the Bijuu, Tsunade, Gaara, and not to mention all those trapped in the Infinite Tsukiyomi on the line, it would have been the height of selfishness for Naruto to put his own desire to save Sasuke first, instead of the need to stop him. An action that would not have been fitting for a person that wanted to be Hokage, and thus needed to put the good of his shinobi before even his desires.

After the war, Sakura couldn’t help but imagine what kind of life she would have seen if she had been caught in the ultimate genjutsu. Lately though, she imagined it would have looked a lot like the interactions that she had seen between Naruto and Hanabi. But she knew if that was the case, then if the Infinite Tsukiyomi had shown her a Saskue acting like that, then it would be her mixing Naruto’s personality with the Uchiha’s looks. She didn’t know if that necessarily made her shallow, but hoped that if her feelings for Sasuke had reached him that he would have found happiness in a life with her. But, she suspected that even if he had been saved then she’d be nothing more than a convenient port for Sasuke to return to, if he ever did of his own volition, as she doubted that he would choose to live in the village.

Sakura sighed as she neared the doorway to Hanabi’s office, so began to move just a tad slower to drag it out longer. She spent the extra time lamenting the lack of intimacy in her life, and how she had likely missed out on the best possibility for her to enjoy a fairy tale like happy ending. She had considered Naruto as a potential romantic partner, but had been torn between her need to be loyal to the Sasuke of her dreams, or acting on the feelings created by Naruto acting like a Prince from a Fairy Tale. Truthfully though what had prevented her from needing to make that decision was her belief that Naruto’s heart would always belong to her. Ultimately though, it was her inability to move on and give hers to Naruto in turn which caused her to lose out to Hanabi. Therefore, while she did tend to feel that the Hyuuga could be cast as the wicked witch in her fairy tale. She knew it was unfair of her to do so, which was why she felt it best to limit her exposure to Hanabi till she could come to terms with what had happened.

Unfortunately, time wasn’t healing the wound that had opened by Naruto’s moving on especially as Hanabi appeared so content and happy. Sakura hated to admit it, even to herself, but when she had heard that the council was forcing Naruto to take multiple spouses in order to become Hokage, she had been elated. But, buried among that elation was a part of her that took a great deal of satisfaction in the idea that Hanabi would be angry at the development. However, she quickly reined that part of her in, seeing it as her being vindictive and a sore loser. She had succeeded for the most part by imaging how she would feel should if she had started a relationship with Naruto and it ended up being meddled with in such a way.

Yet, Hanabi had shown herself to be surer of her place in Naruto’s heart when next Sakura had seen the Hyuuga after the news had hit the village as she had appeared to be hardly phased by it. In fact, after Naruto had made it clear that any prospective brides would have to be selected by Hanabi, the Hyuuga could be seen every morning carrying a stack of applications that she asked those women, and a few men, to fill out.

Sakura had been tempted to make her desires to be considered known, but found the idea of being selected via an application rather silly. Not to mention, she was sure that Naruto would want some sort of connection to the women he was to marry and fathering children with. She had considered making her case to Naruto directly, but felt he had placed Hanabi as a buffer for a reason. Not to mention, Hanabi might interpret it as her trying to come between them.

She frowned as she recalled how clingy Hanabi had been with Naruto whenever the three of them had been together over the years. It had not bothered her in the past because she had felt like she was the one in a position of strength. Now though, she could certainly understand where the Hyuuga had been coming from. The irony that she was essentially being handed another chance, but was being crippled by the same indecisiveness wasn’t lost on her. But, Sakura couldn’t get over how she had felt that night when Sasuke had complimented her forehead, and although she had experienced similar moments with Naruto, she couldn’t move on because she felt it wouldn’t be fair to him if she was always carrying around a “what if” in her heart.

She blew out an annoyed breath when she knocked on the door of Hanabi’s office and didn’t receive a response. She looked at a nearby wall clock and saw that she was right on time so knocked again. A moment later she opened the door to peek inside. She frowned when she didn’t see Hanabi, but immediately noticed the pile of forms on the desk. Suspecting them to be the rumored marriage applications, she couldn’t resist the urge to snoop so stepped into the office. She tried to act natural about it like she was just waiting for Hanabi to arrive while causally looking at the stack of forms.

Her curiosity was getting the best of her, and she was about to really begin snooping when the surprised voice of the man she had been thinking about said, “What are you doing here, Sakura?”

“Naurto,” the medic said spinning quickly, “Um… the same thing you are I’m guessing. I’m looking for Hanabi.”

“Really,” Naruto said tilting his head skeptically, “She’s been telling me that you have been avoiding her lately.”

Sakura frowned wondering what else Hanabi might be saying about her when she wasn’t around. But, she couldn’t exactly deny the truth of the statement either. Instead, she sought to change the subject as she asked, “What are you doing back? Have you really dealt with those bandits already?”

“They weren’t anything special,” he replied causing her to smile as she remembered similar such statements from him during their missions together. The bit of nostalgia was quickly replaced with melancholy due to the feeling that her place by his side had been taken from her.

She knew the feeling would only grow the more time she spent in his presence so she quickly said, “I should get going. If you run into her please tell her I didn’t miss our meeting because I’m avoiding her.” Naruto nodded, and she began to head towards him and the exit. Just as she was about to walk past he shut the door causing her to turn towards him. “Naruto… what are you…”

She trailed off as his blue eyes were staring at her intensely, and with the warmth that had always been reflected in them. Yet, while it hadn’t disappeared from his gaze since his announcement that he had begun dating Hanabi, she had become quite aware that Hanabi also received them. She had wondered why she hadn’t noticed it before, but figured it was simply due to how secure she had felt about her position in Naruto’s life.

Naruto closed the distance between them, and gently stroked her face causing her to close her eyes and bask in the gentle caress. But then her eyes exploded open as he said, “You have a beautiful forehead. It makes me want to kiss it.”

“W…what did you say?” Sakura asked, almost expecting him to quickly deny that he had said it, or like Sasuke had state they were words someone else would deliver. But, instead Naruto simply stepped back and all she was left with was confusion, especially when he burst into smoke.

Her confusion turned to anger when the smoke cleared to reveal Hanabi standing before her. But just as quickly it switched to sadness as she jumped to the conclusion that the Hyuuga was seeking to rub salt into the wound. Not sure how Hanabi found out what Sasuke had said to her on the day Team Seven formed, the moment of hearing them uttered by Naruto had given her hope that he might still harbor feelings for her. A hope that Hanabi had shattered prompting her to say despondently, “How could you?”

Sakura turned to run for the door but stopped when the Hyuuga said, “Aren’t you curious about how I knew what Sasuke said to you? Or perhaps why I’d have Naruto repeat them.”

Hanabi could tell that the pink haired kunoichi was, but she didn’t say anything. Instead, she remained motionless while continuing to face away from her. Taking that as permission to explain herself, she said, “I’m sorry for how I went about it, but my intention wasn’t to hurt you. Or to rub it in your face, that Naruto choose me. I just wanted to show you a possible scenario for that night.”

“W…what do you…” Sakura began to ask, but quickly realized what Hanabi was suggesting. Sakura didn’t really think she could have felt much worse about how everything had worked out between Sasuke, Naruto, and her. But discovering that the one kind thing that Sasuke had said to her and she had used to justify her continued feelings for him, had been the words of someone else, quickly showed her how wrong she had been. Especially since if she had paid attention, the false Sasuke had told her who had actually delivered the words that had touched her heart, and then like an actual noble knight in a fairy tale had stood by her side and supported her all the while as she had focused her feelings on the man who had never shown her the slightest sign of affection outside of team interactions. Feeling like the world’s greatest fool, she began to tear up at the realization that the man who she had carried around in her heart was now spoken for.

“What a fool I’ve been,” she stated despondently. “How could I be so blind?”

To her surprise as she began to hug herself while she wept as she had when Sai told her of Naruto’s feelings, she was enveloped in a hug from the last person she expected. “The blame doesn’t exactly belong to you alone,” Hanabi said soothingly, “Naruto did plenty to screw things up between you too. For someone so courageous, he was actually pretty timid with you.”

“It’s my fault, I…”

“Let’s not get caught up in assigning blame,” Hanabi replied pulling away to give her a bright smile. “The important thing to discuss is, what are we going to do about it?” Before Sakura could ask what she meant, the Hyuuga added while pushing her towards the door, “But here isn’t the place to talk about it. I made us reservations for dinner tonight at the Six Star. I’ll send you all the details later so let’s talk then.”

Before Sakura could agree she was ushered out of the room, and the door closed behind her. She stared at it a moment in surprise, before deciding to head to her office to freshen up. But as she walked away she did feel a new sense of hope that hadn’t been there a few moments before.

*****************************

Hanabi was dressed up in a blue dress which the hem of reached her knees, and matching high heels. The dress that she wore was painted to her body, but did make sure her bust was accentuated. Something she was glad for as Sakura had shown up at the restaurant wearing a red dress that hugged her body in all the right places. If not for the matter Hanabi had invited the pink haired kunoichi out to speak about, or her mood having dropped considerably due to something Tsunade had brought to her attention after her speaking with Sakura that morning. She might have felt the old vestiges of jealousy that she had often directed Sakura’s way.

But as it was, Hanabi had barely spoken and was currently poking around at her food while seemingly being fascinated by it. Sakura apparently fearing that she was having second thoughts about what she believed they were going to discuss asked concerned, “Hanabi, um…is everything alright. I… I would understand if upon reflecting some you aren’t really okay with…”

“I’m sorry Sakura,” the Hyuuga said pushing through her funk to give the woman a bright smile. “I’ve been a pretty terrible dining partner.”

Sakura looked visibly relieved it wasn’t her that appeared to be behind Hanabi’s foul mood. “Is everything okay? Considering how you were this morning it seems something pretty drastic must have happened.”

“You could say that,” Hanabi said mirthlessly. “It seems as if word of the S.A.R.A has spread outside of Konoha, and as a result the other villages are demanding that a representative of their choosing be allowed to participate. Mama, made it clear that any children born of these unions are going to be members of the Uzumaki Clan. I guess she was hoping to shut it down figuring that the other villages were hoping to get their hand on Naruto’s offspring. Even if his Sage abilities are not passed down, any children that he has are going to be forces to be reckoned with.”

“I’m guessing that it didn’t though,” Sakura said a little confused since she wasn’t sure what difference it made to Hanabi where the additional women came from. She imagined much like in Konoha there were plenty of women that would be interested in the man that had bested Kaguya.

“No,” Hanabi said annoyed, “I think they are just hoping that a love of their mother’s villages will be ingrained in them. It could prove beneficial if any of them become Hokage someday.”

Sakura nodded in understanding since she could also imagine how potential roadblocks to prevent such an occurrence might get put in place as political climates shifted. Kaguya’s defeat had ushered in an age of unprecedented cooperation between the villages, but that didn’t mean all the old grudges had been forgotten, nor that the villages wouldn’t put their own needs before a desire to maintain the current peace. Kumogakure’s actions in regards to it viewing Konoha as poaching contracts from it being a prime example. Still, Sakura could see the benefits of it as well since she was sure Naruto’s kids would love Konoha as much as he did, not to mention inherit his desire to make friendships regardless of what villages others called home.

Focusing on the Hyuuga, she wasn’t sure Hanabi saw the flip side to the point that she had brought up. Still curious about why the latest development seemed to bother her so much Sakura asked, “Considering how this morning the idea of Naruto being with others didn’t seem to bother you, I’m a little confused as to why this is weighing on you so heavily.”

Hanabi sighed, and did seem to recover some of her cheer as she said, “Let’s table this discussion to instead talk about us.” Sakura jumped a little in her seat since Hanabi surprised her by revealing she had removed one of her shoes as she began to rub it along her leg.

Sakura had felt many of the other patrons’ eyes on them, and figured that they were likely interested in what they were discussing since it may have pertained to Naruto’s love life. Afraid they could see the Hyuuga’s foot rubbing her calf she said, “Hanabi… people are looking.”

Hanabi gave her a playful smile before replying, “They’ve been watching since you joined me. Likely hoping to get some gossip on whether or not, you are going to be one of the women chosen to participate in the S.A.R.A.” Sakura frowned a little at realizing entering such a relationship with Naruto might make her life the tabloid material found in the rags in the checkout stand at the grocery store. But, she found that she didn’t find it to be a major hang-up since if her time as Naruto’s teammate had taught her anything, the magazines would be reporting on how he made her life better like she hoped she would and had made his.

Hanabi noticed the quick moment of uncertainty that appeared in Sakura’s face before she brushed it aside. It made her all the more certain why her choice to embrace the S.A.R.A was a good one. She smiled when the pink-haired woman relaxed so continued to stroke her leg with her foot as she explained, “That’s why I chose you first, and why I could never accept one of those women that filled out an application to be with Naruto. Those women either do not know what they are getting into, or are caught up in the idea of the potential fame of it all. Either way, they are doing it for themselves first, and as such will likely be all ego. I’m sure there are going to be a lot of ups and downs ahead as we try to figure this out, but ultimately when it is all said and done I want us to be a family. I especially do not want us segregating into our own little pockets while fighting for Naruto’s attention.”

Sakura suddenly understood why Hanabi was upset the other villages were trying to force Naruto to accept women from outside Konoha, since she imagined it would encourage such divisions, and if left unchecked could potentially create an atmosphere similar to the Hyuuga’s main and branch families. “I understand,” Sakura said sincerely, “I’m guessing Naruto hasn’t been made aware yet.”

Hanabi nodded before answering, “Not yet. Although I’m sure his response will be to let me handle it.” Sakura had nearly forgotten about Hanabi’s foot as it had become almost relaxing, but she was quickly reminded as the Hyuuga raised the stakes as she began to stroke her inner thigh with it. Sakura took a nervous sip of her wine, and considered telling the younger woman to stop. But the command stopped dead when she added, “Which means going forward we’ll have to deal with it… together.”

Sakura gave her a surprised look, before asking, “You’d really welcome my input?”

“Of course,” Hanabi said getting aroused at how far Sakura was letting her go with her attempt to seduce her. Having made plans on how to do it just in case Naruto had decided to settle on his teammate over her, she couldn’t help seeing how far she would be able to get. Naturally, she understood that Sakura likely viewed her as having the power in the relationship between them at present, and having learned that the man who had touched her heart had not been Sasuke, but Naruto, might be letting her get away with her antics so as to not miss out on a chance to be with him. Laying her cards on the table, Hanabi said, “As I’ve already said Sakura, I don’t want to have to deal with power struggles within our home. Just because I was first doesn’t make me the de-facto leader. In fact, I believe Naruto put me in charge to prevent that from happening so wanted to remove his ego out of it. In this situation it would be easy for him to pick a bunch of women and tell me to just deal with it. But knowing this will likely have an effect on our relationship, he’s letting me choose so it is something we both can live with. That’s a courtesy I should extend to you for the next woman we chose and so on.”

Sakura smiled at her, and licked her lips since Hanabi’s actions were starting to affect her. Trying to concentrate on the conversation rather than the foot working its way closer to her dampening panties. She asked, “But… still why even agree to this at all. I’ve heard Naruto was willing to give up on his dream.”

Hanabi smiled before replying, “A dream I remember you saying that you would keep alive as you massaged his heart to keep him alive.” Hanabi remembered kneeling over Naruto almost as chakra depleted as Sakura, as her fellow medic in desperation had cut into his side to manual palpitate his heart and her telling him not to give up. It for Hanabi had crystalized that Sakura had cared for Naruto as much as her, and why together they would be able to build a clan like she wished the Hyuuga could have been. “How could I destroy it just because my sister was letting her jealousy get the best of her?” Hanabi let a crooked smile appear just before her big toe pressed into Sakura’s pussy and began to tease it, “I know my going along with it is really pissing her off, and since I viewed you as my greatest rival for Naruto’s affections came up with all kind of scenarios where I would seduce you into letting us share him.” Sakura fought back a moan as Hanabi’s toe pressed firmly into her clearly aroused pussy. Hanabi also noticed that her nipples had hardened although the bra she was wearing muted the effect.

Sakura was startled as a server asked, “Is everything to your liking?”

“Yes, very much so,” Hanabi said removing her foot causing Sakura to let out a disappointed sounding sigh.

“Miss,” the waiter asked inferring she wanted something.

“Um… I’m good,” Sakura replied hurriedly.

Before the server left though Hanabi said, “Actually, can we get this wrapped and the check? I’d like to bring something good home for my boyfriend to eat when he returns tonight.” Sakura felt her arousal spike as from the pointed look Hanabi sent her, she highly doubted she was talking about the leftovers.

*****************************

Naruto stepped out of the Hokage’s office after giving her a report on what had happened during his mission. The mission had both been harder than he expected and more fulfilling. The increased difficulty had been due to the village that he had been sent to had been just inside the Land of Hot Water. As such it had sent its request to deal with the bandits that had resulted in the injury of the Leaf-nin to both Kumo and Konoha. Naruto had the sneaking suspicion it had been an attempt on the Village Leader’s part to both get rid of the bandits and to avoid needing to pay as the two village’s shinobi battled each other to eliminate them along with the competition. In this case it had backfired spectacularly as although the Kumo-nin assigned to mission from the contract that had been sent to them had at first battled him as much as the bandits to prevent him from claiming that he had handled the problem. Luckily, Omoi had been assigned to the squad and Naruto had been able to convince him that his priority had been to deal with the bandits not the monetary reward for doing so.

It had been learned during the course of the effort to root out the bandit problem where they figured that both villages had been sent the request in an effort to make them eliminate each other after the problem was dealt with. It was a strategy that may have worked in the past, but afterwards Naruto had insisted that since the request had been sent to both villages and both villages had answered, both deserved the payment promised. He had taken more than a little satisfaction in the village leader going pale as a result, especially as Omoi had backed him. As they waited for the village leader to return with their pay, Naruto had proposed that in the future each village instead of fighting over the contracts pay a finder’s fee to whichever village handled it in cases where a request was sent to both. Omoi hadn’t looked too convinced and Naruto could understand why since he had noticed many of the Kumo-nin weapons and gear had looked exceedingly worn, highlighting their desperate need for funds. But he had suggested to mention his idea to the Raikage, and see what the leader of Kumo thought. He had reasoned that receiving something would be better than the Raikage sending shinobi on missions Konoha had already accepted where they stood to not only potentially not receive payment, but also lose a far more valuable commodity in Kumo, the lives of the trained shinobi. He had mentioned his idea to Tsunade which she had praised and promised to follow up on the next time the Kage met. A meeting which was due soon as Naruto heard a new Mizukage had been selected recently.

Hoping his idea would be accepted, Naruto wanted to rush home in order to spend time with his girlfriend. Having sent word that he was returning via messenger toad, he could have just Hiraishined back to the village. But, hadn’t so as to take stock of the villages along his path home to make sure there weren’t any other bandit groups lurking about. Plus, it had given him time to think about his current relationship and where it was heading. In truth, he was still rather uncomfortable about the idea of taking multiple spouses; after all he had seen the stack of applications that Hanabi had asked women interested to fill out. He had tried to read a few, but Hanabi had stopped him telling him not to worry about it as he had left choosing up to her.

He had done as she asked, particularly since she was correct and he had left the choice up to her. But, he would admit having become a little conflicted by his decision to go along with the proposal. Mainly, since he feared in time it would lead to a situation where no one was happy. Naruto, might become Hokage, but could end up using it to escape from a family life he ultimately didn’t enjoy. Particularly since any woman that would fill out an application in order to be with him, struck Naruto as being cut of the same cloth as some of the women and men on those reality shows where they claimed to be looking for true love. Naruto could barely stomach watching the shows since he felt all those participating were more interested in a paycheck and fame then actually finding a soulmate. But Hanabi loved them so he put up with them on nights where she got to pick what they watched.

He hadn’t exactly put his fears that Hanabi was turning the situation with the Sage Arts Restoration Act into something similar, since he had vowed not to mettle. But, it had proved difficult as he had heard rumors of several production studios approaching her for just that purpose. Yet, he had vowed to remain out of it and to trust her judgement since just like him; Hanabi would have to live with whatever selections were made. His reason for turning the selection process over to Hanabi in the first place was because at the end of the day he felt it would be too easy for his ego to get in the way. After all, a few women had tried to circumnavigate Hanabi all together in order to approach him. For the most part, they all were stunningly attractive, and made it quite clear they considered themselves especially talented in bed.

Naruto had politely refused to comment stating that any woman selected would have to go through Hanabi. But, ultimately he felt if it was left up to him, none of those women would be selected, and although he doubted they would get by Hanabi. A part of him did worry outside of her; all his future partners would be more interested in the status of being with him then actually having a relationship.

He sighed, and not for the first time considered just telling everyone he no longer desired to be Hokage. After all, he had first desired the position as a selfish desire to become acknowledged. Now that he had the acknowledgement that he had craved though, he could see it wasn’t everything it was cracked up to be, as the fact women that didn’t know the first thing about him as a person were lining up to let him father their children. Yet, the woman that he wanted to have his children was hesitant to let him plant his seed in her to do just that. He suspected that it was because Hanabi feared that their children would give Hinata a new chance to meddle in their lives. Something which if Hanabi had brought up a few months before he would have called her paranoid, but considering the entire S.A.R.A. affair was her brain child he knew it could no longer be ruled out.

Naruto feared that at the end of the day, the S.A.R.A. was simply a means to break him and Hanabi up by making him choose between either his dream or her. Yet, honestly the more he thought about it, the easier it became to walk away from becoming Hokage. He knew Tsunade would be disappointed, but considering how the Hokage viewed Hanabi as a daughter, he doubted that disappointment would matter much in comparison to her happiness. Promising to give the matter some serious thought tonight so he could make a final decision, he smiled upon reaching the home they had bought. He sighed since if he did choose not to become Hokage it would mean they would likely have to move again since it had been purchased with the thought of housing a growing family, although that family would have been growing through multiple spouses.

Stepping inside, he took stock of all the large open rooms which Hanabi had insisted on. He figured it was so that there weren’t a lot of places people could segregate themselves off to. It had been his belief that Hanabi wanted to insure that if she was going to have to share him, that meant a lot of group activities. Naruto admitted he found the idea rather appealing, especially as a part of him feared that his having multiple spouses actually would have been like having each one act like a separate family for him.

Naturally though considering her choice in the living arrangements, he did find her rather cold way of dealing with the potential women that would be joining them rather strange. Reaching the kitchen, he saw a bag sitting on one of the counters. “Hmm, the Six Star,” Naruto said upon inspecting the receipt, “A little pricey just to bring home something for me to eat.”

“What makes you think it’s for you?” Hanabi said from behind him as she wrapped his arms around his stomach, and causing him to jump slightly due to the stealth of her approach.

“I just saw there were two items on the receipt so assumed…”

“Actually, those are leftovers from my date,” Hanabi said pulling away from Naruto.

“Date, with who…”

Hearing a note of jealousy in her lover’s voice she said, “It’s a secret, and before you ask it wasn’t a guy.”

“I wasn’t going to ask that,” Naruto said completely unconvincingly since it was going to be his next question.

Hanabi laughed boisterously replying, “Yes you were.” She saw Naruto sigh and grow serious like he had come to a decision so imagined that he was likely about to tell her that he was not going to choose to become Hokage. Quickly closing the distance between them, she planted her lips against his. Naruto stiffened for a moment, but relaxed into it. She pulled away and staring into his eyes said, “Naruto, before you say anything I’m still fully committed to this idea of you taking on other lovers.”

“Why,” Naruto asked, “Just now when I thought you might have been seeing another guy behind my back. I had already made plans on how to make his body disappear. How are you okay with me asking you to do the same thing?”

Hanabi smiled as she answered, “Because you didn’t ask. I chose this remember. Don’t get me wrong. If I came home and found you in bed with some other woman that you were seeing on the side. I would be furious. But, that would be because you weren’t honoring the vows between us. I’m going into this with eyes wide open, and I know there will be other women. Heck, I’m choosing them. But, if in a few years, after the selections have been made, should I ever come home to find you in bed with someone new. Well, unless they passed an S.A.R.A. part two and we agreed to it, you better believe I’m going to make good use of the large backyard that we have to make sure your remains are never found.”

Naruto gulped heavily especially due to the slightly off pleasant smile that he was receiving. “Message received.”

“Good,” Hanabi said slipping out of his arms, “Now, why don’t you go shower since it seems you hit every piece of dirt you could find on the way home. I’ll have what I brought back from the restaurant waiting on the bed for you.”

“I thought you said I couldn’t eat in the bed anymore after the cookie incident,” Naruto said as Hanabi made her way towards the main hallway.

Hanabi looked over her shoulder giving him a coy smile, she lifted the teddy she was wearing. Getting a nice view of her panty covered butt, she said, “Well what I have in mind might get a little juicy, but it really can only truly be savored while in bed.”

Naruto eagerly ran off to get washed up causing Hanabi to smile especially since she was a little eager to eat from the same dish as well.

*****************************

Mei Terumi was a little surprised to be receiving a summons to the Mizukage office so late in the evening. She knocked on the office door finding doing so a rather strange sensation due to the office having once been hers. Stepping inside, she smiled at Chojuro , finding he had grown into a very dependable young man. Strangely despite his no longer acting weak and indecisive, as had been the case when she selected him to accompany her to the Five Kage Summit, she noted an air of embarrassment and worry around him at the moment. “You summoned me, Lord Sixth.”

“Please Lady Terumi,” Chojuro said pleasantly, “Can we dispense with the titles?”

Mei giggled softly as she replied, “You insist on dropping titles, but persist in talking to me in such a formal manner. You are Mizukage now; you won the title from me fair and square.”

Chojuro sighed as he replied, “Don’t remind me. I’m beginning to suspect that you threw the match. I’m still unsure why you would have hosted a tournament to select a new Mizukage. You’re still in your prime and…”

“It’s in the past,” Mei replied, “I was the Mizukage of the old shinobi world, if we are truly going to move forward then new blood must take our place. Gaara, is a good example as he was the first to call for the villages to come together. If we had acted on his warning events might not have spiraled out of control as they did. Having a Mizukage that fought among the shinobi of the other villages can only be a benefit moving forward.”

“But you…”

“Fought with my fellow Kage,” Mei interjected quickly, “Not exactly the same thing, besides which now I’m free to have time for a little romance.” She noticed the Sixth grimace slight at her remark so said, “But, you didn’t call me here to chat about that did you?”

“Strangely enough, in a manner of speaking I did,” the Sixth Mizukage said adopting a formal tone. He indicated a chair before his desk so Mei took a seat as he elaborated, “Recently reports from the Leaf have made it clear that Naruto is to be named the Sixth Hokage.”

Mei smiled having considered the young man a perfect reason as to why she should step down since she had little doubt Tsunade planned to pick the young man to succeed her. “I’m sure that you’ll get along with him splendidly. Still, I’m not sure why that warrants you summoning me here.”

A bit of the less unsure Chojuro began to peek through as he said sounding less sure, “Well, the thing is his succession is not without its… conditions.”

“Conditions,” Mei said confused, “I think he of all people would be able to assume leadership of the Leaf with a minimum of fuss.”

“You would think,” The man that had replaced her replied, “But it seems there might be a matter of contention from the Hyuuga. To make a long story short, it seems the current leader of the Hyuuga was not pleased her sister began a relationship with Naruto. Unable to act directly against her sister, she came up with a rather convoluted way to meddle. Trading on fears of Kaguya’s return, she managed to institute a type of breeding program. Basically, the hope is to create several branches for the Uzumaki bloodline to continue in hopes that future heroes might arise from them. Naturally, they couldn’t outright force him to take on several partners so they made it conditional on his being chosen as Hokage.”

Mei frowned, wondering what such a thing had to do with her as she tuned him out for a moment. Furthermore, considering Chojuro already alluded that Naruto was becoming Hokage, she was under the belief it didn’t take much convincing for him to go along. She would admit such an occurrence caused her to lose a bit of respect for him, after all while dressed up differently; it was basically breeding future weapons which as a jinchuriki she figured would be something that he would be against. Before she could give the matter more thought, she noticed Chojuro had stopped speaking after stating something which he likely felt had some weight behind the meaning of his words. Forced to admit she hadn’t been listening she said, “I’m sorry, could you repeat that?”

Chojuro had tried to stay in character since his reason for summoning Mei had him teetering on reverting to his less decisive self. Unaware that she hadn’t really heard what he said and afraid her calm response was just a prelude to the violent side of her personality that she had sometimes directed towards Ao, he said with a slight stutter, “I…I said, you were selected as the representative of Kirigakure to meet with and secure a marriage contract to Naruto.”

Mei flew out of her seat as she slammed her hands on his desk asking, “What? When was this decided?”

Understanding why the Village Elders had volunteered him to deliver the news, Chojuro began to shrink into his seat while he explained, “J…just now. The Village Elders fear that the potential of Naruto’s blood will not just be used against Kaguya should she return, but eventually the other Shinobi Villages as well. They argue that bonds made in the face of extinction are the weakest form one can rely on. I…I couldn’t exactly argue against that in light of Kumo’s hostile stance against the Leaf as of late could I. Plus, word is we aren’t the only village making such plans.”

“But why me?” Mei said angrily, “Haven’t I given enough for the village? There are younger women that he would likely choose.”

“Perhaps,” the Mizukage replied, “But none stronger and a major factor in our choice was to make sure that if there is a chance for the Sage arts Naruto unlocked to be passed on, it would be through you. I knew you wouldn’t be happy, but the Elders thought considering how you go on about marriage you would be pleased.”

Mei’s eyes narrowed making Chojuro wish he had held back the last part and suddenly feeling like Ao must have when she used to threaten him. “You tell the elders that I could have any man that I wanted,” Mei said in a low dark tone. “The reason I haven’t married is because I haven’t found one worthy of spending the rest of my life with because he hasn’t won my heart. I recognize I might be getting on in the years according to their view, but I’m not just going to settle for anyone. If that is all, then I have nothing more to say on the matter.”

Mei turned to leave, but stopped as the current Mizukage said, “Wait. I understand why you’re upset. Rumor has it that Naruto wasn’t any more pleased by the decision then you.”

“Then why would he go through with it?” Mei asked turning just enough to look over her shoulder.

“I can’t answer that,” Chojuro replied, “All I know is that at present it still seems as if this act is still going through. You should also know that rumors have reached some of our kunoichi and I’ve been flooded with requests to have them be selected as a potential spouse for him to strengthen ties between our villages.”

“Then why not select them?”

Chojuro sighed as he explained, “Because, they’re just giving lip-service to the idea of improving the bonds between villages. The Elders had begun negotiating even before they approached me with the matter. The Leaf has made it clear that if they were to agree, then any children produced are going to remain in the village.”

“Then this whole affair to secure a Kirigakure bloodline would seem to be for naught,” Mei replied, “So why waste my time?”

“Lady Terumi, if you must know I’m against it too,” Chojuro said. “Creating future potential weapons does not seem to fit in with the spirit of what we hoped to achieve with our victory over Kaguya. Yet, as Mizukage you know my job is to take the world as it is, and not as I want it to be. With that being the case, I still would ask that you be our representative because you as well as anyone knows just how being born with a gift can make others fear and despise you. It is possible that what is being marshaled as a future hope against Kaguya, might eventually be viewed as a source of dread.”

Mei’s anger faded slightly as she recalled how for most of her existence she was hunted due to the Kekkei Genkai that she wielded. Eventually leading a successful rebellion against the controlled Yagura, things eventually began to change, but occasional she still encountered pockets of resistance that despised her for her gifts. “That is a low blow,” Mei said after a moment, “It didn’t take you long to learn the art of politics.”

Chojuro didn’t feel her statement was a compliment so said, “Like I said, we take the world as it is. All, I’m asking is that you meet with him. It appears that Hanabi Hyuuga is actually in charge of making the selections. My only reason for selecting you though Mei, is because the one thing I’m sure that any children born of such a union will inherit from you is a love of Kirigakure, and that is all I can ask for so the world becomes a little more like we want it to be.”

Mei turned to face Chojuro and after a moment of thought said, “I will agree to at least meet with him. But I will not marry a man I do not love.” She turned to leave and stopped at the door to say, “You really have taken to that job rather well. At the very least I can say Kirigakure is in good hands.”

She quickly exited letting Chojuro slump into his chair feeling drained and figuring the women other villages might be selecting would have similarly strong personalities he muttered to himself, “I really don’t know if I envy Naruto or pity him.”

*****************************

Naruto stepped into his bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, and another toweling his hair dry. He could sense someone was present so said, “I think I should warn you. I plan to enjoy my bedtime snack quite thoroughly so hope you aren’t needed for any s…” He tossed the towel away, and immediately his eyes grew wide as sitting on the bed he shared with Hanabi was Sakura wearing just a red pair of panties and a matching bra. She looked extremely nervous, but Naruto couldn’t help drinking in the sight. Despite her being dressed in such a way in his bedroom, a part of him began to wonder if Hanabi was playing a game of some sort since he figured seeing Sakura like that would be an automatic pounding from the actual kunoichi. “H…Hanabi,” he said causing her to look a little crestfallen.

He nearly jumped out of his skin though when her voice came from behind him as she hugged his torso. “I think I should be flattered that seeing Sakura like that you immediately think of me.” Hanabi noticed Sakura looked depressed at her words so added, “Although, it’s probably because you think I could be so mischievous.”

“W…what’s going on here?”

Hanabi smiled as she kissed his neck and moved her hands up to caress his chest as she explained, “What’s going on is that I’m introducing you to the first woman who will be sharing our bed.” She felt her boyfriend grow stiff at her words and imagined another part of him was reacting similarly.

“But…Sakura… I thought…”

Sakura quickly said, “Hanabi cleared up a certain misconception that I had about who it was that I met when we first became a team. I… I should have seen the truth. I must look like such a fool to you now… this was a mistake… I should…”

Sakura moved to run past them, but Hanabi snagged her wrist. Still Sakura had been moving pretty quickly so she had to grab Naruto’s to stop from being pulled out of the room. Acting like the link between them, she pulled back on Sakura’s wrist until she could place her hand in Naruto’s. Sakura kept her back turned as the Hyuuga said, “That’s all in the past. What we’re here for is to create a new tomorrow. I know Naruto still has a special place in his heart for you.” Sakura looked back nervously, and Hanabi smiled as she added, “I also know he has one in yours, and if not for the fact he was an idiot to tell a girl something exactly what she wanted to hear while wearing his rivals face. I would have had a lot more competition for him I imagine.”

The atmosphere grew a lot lighter due to both of them giggling at Naruto’s indignant, “Hey,” from her remarks.

She stepped away adding, “Plus, Naruto obviously really likes the idea of you sharing our bed.” Sakura gasped after Hanabi’s eyes alluded to his towel which was now standing out noticeably. He looked a little self-conscious, but focused on Hanabi as she explained, “Naruto, I’m selecting Sakura because I know doing so will make you happy. It makes me happy knowing I can do this for you both so you can become the best Hokage the village has ever known, and probably the most hated because of how lucky you are to have two beautiful women waiting for you at home.” She smiled noticing Naruto’s hand had taken Sakura’s as she added, “I know this was probably a strange way to make this decision known, but considering how well we all know each other. Would a dating period really make a difference?” Removing her hands from their wrists she stated to the woman she had invited to share her man, “Sakura, as we talked about I’ll let you have him to yourself all night. Starting tomorrow though, we share everything.”

Sakura nodded so Hanabi began to leave but she was stopped when the pink-haired kunoichi grabbed her wrist to say, “I... You can stay if you want. I wouldn’t mind if you watch. I wouldn’t even be here if not for you.”

Hanabi nodded eagerly, as she quickly took a seat in a pair of cheers with a small night table between them. Naruto had found the way they were positioned facing the extra-large bed rather strange, but from how Hanabi quickly settled in; he figured his Hyuuga girlfriend knew there would be days where she was a spectator. Wondering, how it was she became so perverted, he supposed he should just be grateful she was as he was about to get to experience a pleasure few men knew, enjoying a relationship with two amazing ladies. Staring into Sakura’s green eyes, he said, “I suppose I should apologize first. What I did that night was…”

“Hanabi was right,” Sakura said stepping in closer and placing her head against his chest, “Today is the start of a new tomorrow for us. It doesn’t matter the missteps that we made along the way. I’m just glad that I’m here now.”

“I wish I could agree,” Naruto said causing Sakura to pull her head away to try and look at him in concern. But his lips made contact with her forehead causing her to go stiff in shock as a part of her squealed in delight as he added, “I’ll always regret it took so long for me to say that you have a large and charming forehead that makes me want to kiss it to you in person.”

For Sakura a switch was turned on as she looked up at Naruto while she hooked her arms around his neck and asked, “I hope my forehead isn’t the only thing you find you want to kiss.”

She let out a surprised but happy yell and Naruto scooped her up in his arms and turning to the bed said, “I’ll be glad to show you all the places if you’ll allow me.”

Sakura nodded, so Naruto carried her to the bed and gently set her down. He then climbed alongside of her, and stroked her face gently. He did fell a little self-conscious that he would effectively be kissing another woman in front of Hanabi, so sent a quick look towards her. She smirked and then sat back in the chair and placed one of her legs over the arm rest of her chair. She was still wearing panties, but despite them being dark blue he had little trouble spotting the slightly darker patch indicating her arousal.

Sakura reached up to turn his gaze back to her and said, “You were going to show me some places you wanted to kiss.”

Giving her a crooked smile he said, “Right,” and then leaned down to capture her lips. Their kiss started off chastely, but it soon grew heated as their tongues began to engage and they tried to pull their mouths tighter against one another. Naruto delighted in the feeling of kissing the only other woman outside of Hanabi, he could honestly say his heart had desired. Eager to hear her voice calling his name in pleasure, he pulled away from her lips and began to kiss along her neck and collarbone. His hand though remained where he had planted it as their kiss began which was on her stomach, although now it moved in circles over it. He eventually moved to cup her breast, but just before reaching her peaks strayed south again. Sakura moaned, although it took on a note of disappointment as he didn’t fulfill her anticipation of feeling his hand on her breasts. Her eagerness raised again as his hand began to move towards her panties, and just as quickly fell when he didn’t complete the journey.

“D...don’t tease me,” Sakura pleaded wanting one of the two places crying out for his attention to receive it.

Naruto pulled away from her neck to stare into her eyes and said, “Don’t worry Sakura, I’ll satisfy every inch of you. “ He returned his lips to her neck, and began kissing down it. He reached her breasts, but only gave them a few quick kisses before reaching her stomach. Naruto climbed down her body, as he kissed just above the banned of her underwear before then kissing along her inner thigh. Lying flat on the bed, he stared at her panty clad mound noticing the dark patch that hinted at her arousal. He gripped placed his hands on her hips which she rose allowing him to pull them free. She raised her legs in the air and he pulled them free of her feet before tossing them off the bed. He also pulled free his towel which joined her underwear on the floor. Retaking the spot he had occupied between her legs, he stared mesmerized at it which glistened with her arousal.

Sakura was embarrassed at first, and wanted to tell him to stop staring. But, she recognized the hunger that was forming in his eyes the sight of which made her even more excited. An excitement which Naruto leaned in to taste as he ran his tongue along her slit. Sakura moaned, which quickly grew louder as the quick lick gave way to an eager devouring of her snatch. “Oh…shit… mmm Naruto you’re so good.”

Sakura noticed his tongue explored her more eagerly when she called out his name, which prompted her to repeat it over and over again. Naruto’s tongue was soon replaced with his finger which he pumped quickly while he sucked and nibbled on her clit. Sakura’s moans grew incoherent as he began to flex her hips while her hands were buried in Naruto’s golden locks pulling him into her. Sakura then tensed as she let out a scream, calling Naruto’s name as her body exploded into ecstasy. Naruto quickly removed his drilling fingers to cap her pussy with his mouth as he eager drank down her nectar.

Sakura breathed heavily as her body calmed, but her heart began to speed up as Naruto knelt before her and she caught her first clean view of his cock. Although, quite aware of the mechanics of sex, for a moment her knowledge gave way to a simple wonder of how something so large would fit inside her. Naruto leaned forward, kissing her and after a moment of letting her savor her taste pulled away to ask, “We don’t need to go any further than this tonight if you don’t want to.”

Sakura feeling the pillar of flesh pressed between them, said, “I want you to have all of me.”

Naruto smiled at her and knelt back to press his cock against her entrance. He pushed in slowly causing her to let out a slow moan which grew louder as more and more of him came inside. Sakura appreciated it since although she knew she had lost her barrier as a result of Tsunade’s training, she didn’t doubt her pussy would not appreciate being forefend so much meat in its first sitting. But, she looked forward to a time when it would become old hat and Naruto would just give her it all at once. When she was feeling overstuffed, she knew he was full inside her. He wanted him to begin moving, but figured he was giving her a chance to grow accustomed. Appreciating the gesture, but eager to feel the pleasure that had just been hinted at by his entrance, she surprised him by rolling them over.

Now on top, Sakura smiled down at him before reaching behind her, and unhooking her bra. She let the loose garment fall away as she exposed her tits to him for the first time. She then began to rock her hips slowly letting out a soft moan as she ran her hands down her body to seek out his which gripped her hips. She then guided them up to her breasts, as her pace grew faster which coupled with how Naruto massaged her breasts and teased her nipples caused her to moans to grow louder.

Sakura arched her back as she reached behind her to place her hands on Naruto’s knees while she furiously ground her pussy into him while riding his shaft. She was in heaven as she felt something huge building inside her, but it wasn’t just an amazing climax. But also born of the one doing it as their time together flashed behind her hers which was growing brighter and brighter. She now saw him standing before her complimenting her forehead on the day their team had formed. Him looking downcast after hearing her beg him to bring Sasuke back after he defected. A feeling of disgust entered her from when she tried to use his feelings to make him give up on Sasuke. She remembered how Hanabi had laid into her for it as well claiming she was unworthy of him even as she tried to argue that she had done it for him. Yet, despite all the missteps they both had made that they were now connected as one filled her heart with such joy.

Opening her eyes, and staring at the man that had always been by her said and nearly slipped through her fingers, she said, “Naruto, I love you.”

Her world suddenly shifted as Naruto surged forward to plant her on her back. He drove himself into urgently with the biological need to mark her womb with his seed as he groaned, “I love you too Sakura.” He looked up at Hanabi to see her rubbing her slit as he added, “The two of you have always been the lights of my life.”

Sakura moaned joyously as she locked her legs around his driving hips and pulled him tight as she said, “I’m so close. I’m going to…together.”

Naruto nodded before sealing his lips to hers, and moaned into her as he felt her entire body tighen around him. He buried his cock as deep as he could and unleashed a flood of his seed inside her. Sakura shivered in bliss as his warmth filled her insides and then relaxed as her world of pleasure shifted to one darkness as her mind tried to process it and she blacked out.

Hanabi watched as she continued to rub her slit, but feeling close to release began to back off. She shook her head as she noticed Sakura had blacked out. She playfully muttered, “Amateur.” Naruto looked up at her, and for a moment appeared unsure as to what to do. She smiled and shook her head indicating he should continue to focus on the pink haired kunoichi. But then her eyes drifted to the clock and smiled as she noticed the time read a little past elven at night. She intended to keep her promise that Sakura could have Naruto to herself for the day, but as soon as twelve O one hit, Hanabi intended to have him finish the job her fingers had started, not to mention introduce Sakura to the concept that sharing him going forward meant also sharing the cum he had just deposited inside her. Seeing Sakura coming to she was glad to see the kunoichi appeared ready for a round two, since it would mean a tastier treat for her later.

Next Chapter: Hot Water
Sign up to rate and review this story