Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja: Little Black Book

Voice from the past and The Three Divas

by TheLemonSage

Short vignettes which offer glimpses into the world of Eroninja, and insights into what is to come.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2016-02-08 - 5227 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So if these type of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks

Eroninja: Little Black Book

Chapter 3: Voice from the past and The Three Divas

Naruko felt like celebrating as she sat nestled between two buxom women in Konoha’s entertainment district, while her sister Sage was with their mother trying to read some ancient stone monument. To the people watching her blowing through stacks of cash on women and booze, they likely thought that was exactly what she was doing. But in actuality it was simply her recharging the account that funded Jiraiya’s spy network, while looking like she was having a good time. Although as one of the women pressed her breasts into her face while she filled her glass, Naruko had to admit it wasn’t all work.

The reason for her cheer was due to her success in understanding how to put Jiraiya’s information network back in place. After all, as word of her master’s death had spread a great deal of the network had shut down. Most of the women that had collected information for Jiraiya had done so for the monthly stipends that they received with bonuses being paid out for particularly good nuggets of information. With the man that had been the source of the funding gone, most of the women had simply ceased gathering information and reporting it.

Naruko’s early efforts in putting the spy ring back together had enjoyed a few successes, but as they became fewer and far between she had begun to lose hope in reassembling it. After all, even those successes failed to generate much in the way of useable information. Plus, she had learned in the past the women hadn’t necessarily met with Jiraiya, but had recorded their information and then left their reports at dead drop locations. From there someone seemed to collect them, and she guessed the person that information was sent to would then reach out to Jiraiya if anything worthwhile popped up.

However, her doubts in her ability to put the spy ring back together were a thing of the past as she had enjoyed an epiphany several weeks ago as her sister had visited the last of the summons villages that she had needed to visit. She had been reading one of Jiraiya’s novels while Sage had been returning the body of the Panda that Pain had often used as a shield. She had just given herself an exquisite orgasm after reading one of the sex scenes staring the main character with a woman he had picked up in a bar as he struggled to become the world’s greatest lover in order to win the heart of his true love. She had sighed dreamingly wishing Naruto could have been with her, but he was currently interrogating some kunoichi that had broken into Tayuya’s office and so she had decided to reread the scene without the distraction of her trying to get off. Picking back up at the start of the scene where the main character had approached the bar, she recalled having visited a hostess club with the same name during her journey with Sage.

She had frowned as she recalled it being a place where she had failed to make contact with anyone that had worked for Jiraiya’s spy network. She read the scene again, and realized that her teacher had taken great care to name each of the rare drinks that the main character and his friends had been enjoying. Aware that was how Jiraiya made contact with his informants, she wondered if the scene was meant to tell her what the drinks that she needed to order were as well as the combination when inside the club. She realized that it was likely that there might be multiple clubs with the same name, but something told Naruko that the bar being described in the book was the hostesses club that she had visited. She began flipping through the book and had found several other scenes that all named a drinking establishment and the drinks the characters had ordered.

She had believed that she had stumbled onto the code, but considering Jiraiya had written only a handful of books in the Make out series, and each book only had several scenes that took place in a drinking establishment, she didn’t how activating the agents there would matter. But then she realized the genius of her teacher’s network as she had read the dedication of each book. The first book in the series, Make out Paradise had featured a dedication that had read, “To the beautiful women that had inspired me throughout my journeys in the Lands of Fire, Tea, Wind, and Waterfall.” After the sentence he had written several initials that she guessed he had wanted people to think were the women he was referencing, but had also happened to matchup with the names of the various drinking establishments inside the book. Naruko realized that Jiraiya had likely started spy rings in the countries listed, and the bar scenes were meant to help someone establish contact should something happen to him.

Having made contact with a few through trial and error, she realized that the bars called out in the books were likely special. She believed that whereas through her efforts she had uncovered a few of the places that had fed information into Jiraiya’s spy network, the drinking establishments called out in the books were in fact hubs where that information could be collected and she could feed money into the network to keep the information flowing.

She had been looking forward to putting the information she had uncovered to use, but the following morning when Sage had returned their mother Kiyomi had appeared. The woman that had given them both life had requested that they return to Konoha. Naruko hadn’t mind as there was a hub located in Konoha if she was reading Jiraiya’s clues correctly. Therefore as her sister and mother had headed off to the old shrine where the monument the Uchiha had hidden was located, she had headed to a Hostesses Bar called Club Honey.

As soon as she had stepped inside and ordered the first of the drinks that she had needed to, she knew that she had struck pay dirt. Upon ordering the last drink, a young woman, although at first she thought she was a man, in her mid-twenties with short grey hair and dressed like a male host approached. The woman’s arrival caused Naruko’s two hostesses to excuse themselves allowing them to speak privately. The woman introduced herself as Homura, and stated that she had taken over the club from the previous owner. She explained that she was aware of Jiraiya’s special account, which Naruko took as code for the spy network, and had asked if she was interested in continuing his tab. When Naruko had nodded, Homura had inclined her head before stating, “Then please enjoy what my establishment has to offer while I handle the paperwork.”

Naruko had watched Homura walk back to her office while the two hostesses made their way back. The blonde kunoichi, couldn’t put her finger on why exactly, but almost as soon as the grey haired woman had sat down she had felt a sense of connection to her. But from observing the woman as she occasionally left her office to make her rounds, or to deal with customers indulging in their desires more than a hostess would tolerate, Naruko began to think that perhaps Homura was in a similar boat as her. She thought this as she noticed how the club manager seemed extremely uncomfortable from the desirous glances she earned from the club’s male clientele. Yet, she had noticed the woman charming a female customer that had entered without the same sense of revulsion. She knew it could have just been that Homura was only interested in women, but there was just something about how she moved that suggested to Naruko that being a woman was not how the manager had entered the world.

Naruko could relate considering she had started life as a darker aspect of Naurto’s will, meant to wear down his resolve to keep Kiyomi contained. Yet, despite having come to enjoy her female existence, including the act of making love with Naruto. She could relate though due to her own discomfort she had with her female body, at least before meeting Jiraiya as well as eventually accepting Naruto as her lover. She considered perhaps introducing the two, but felt that was a meeting that could wait as she first desired to focus on reestablishing her master’s spy network.

Turning her attention back to the women once more pressed into her side, she laughed in a manner similar to her master as she regaled the hostesses with the tale of how she and Sage had defeated the king of the Rhino summons in order to prove their strength to him. As she finished up the story, she caught sight of a strange glasses wearing woman who was wearing a white dress that hugged her frame as she made her way through the club. She looked like she was trying to keep a low profile, but what made the whole thing rather strange was that she was wearing a matching white scarf over her head like a thief or celebrity might in order to avoid being recognized, while almost creeping along the wall. She ducked into Homura’s office, and remained inside for several minutes till the manager emerged which was when the woman quickly retraced her steps making straight for the exit.

Homura approached her booth again causing the hostesses entertaining Naruko to once more make themselves scarce. Sitting next to her, the woman said, “Thank you for opening an account with us. Inside this packet are the details as well as some tips on how to open similar accounts with our branch locations not detailed inside the guide that brought you here. Also, I believe there is something that your predecessor left for you.”

“Thank you, Homura,” Naruko stated, “These items wouldn’t have happened to have been dropped off by that odd bird that just left would it?”

Homura gave her an amused smile before slightly rebuffing her, “If you prove yourself capable of handling your account as well as your predecessor then you might find out. There are some branch locations and staff that might be a little hesitant to expose themselves to you. They are going to want to make sure you can properly maintain a sense of discretion.”

“I suppose that is why some of the locations didn’t respond,” Naruko said understanding.

“That is likely the case,” Homura replied, “Don’t worry though. That woman you saw acts as the coordinator of all the information that comes in. She’ll put out the word that the heir apparent is putting the network back into play. But, that doesn’t mean everyone associated is going to come back. Some operated in some extremely dangerous territories so they will want to be positive that returning to the fold doesn’t expose them.”

“Or that I’m up to the task of protecting them should doing so put them in danger,” Naruko added causing the manager to nod. Standing the Toad Sage said, “Well, if you’ll excuse me then, it looks like I have some reading to do.” Grabbing the pouched items she had been given Naruko headed to Kiyomi’s mansion to reapply herself to the task that she had started.

*****************************
Naruko had quickly returned to Kiyomi’s mansion and was laying on her stomach in the room that she claimed as her own. She had read through most of the information in regards to how the information network worked. Mainly by visiting the places that served as the networks hubs, and dropping the large sums of money in them, she in essence filled up the accounts that were used to pay out to the other establishments that reported to the woman that disseminated all the gathered intelligence. Naruko did have one problem in that she needed to find a source of income to keep the spy network flushed with cash. She had some money left over from what Jiraiya had left her, but it wouldn’t be long before she blew through that without finding a new income source. She knew she could ask her mother if necessary, or even Naruto, but Naruko wanted the spy network to be something she could provide to her lover’s ambition without relying on others to sustain it. After all, her teacher had managed to keep it afloat by using the profit from his book sales so imagined she should be able to as well. She paused as the idea to take up the pen herself occurred to her. After all, not many authors could claim to have experienced sex from both gender roles, nor had access to the vast amounts of research material that she did.

She smirked at the idea, but set it aside in favor of picking up a scroll that was addressed to her. She pressed her finger against the wax seal and winced slightly as a needle in it pricked her finger. The drop of blood caused the seal to begin to heat making it easy for her to break. Opening it she read her master’s handwriting:

Hey there kiddo,

I’m assuming that if you are reading this then it means you’ve begun to reassemble the spy network that I built. If, instead it is actually Naruto well… ah who am I kidding, he’s probably too busy with his many special ladies. Besides, I’d like to think that it would require some dedication and problem solving abilities to figure out how to make contact with one of the network nodes. Those are some traits that I see in spades in you, Naruko. That you are holding this scroll is all the proof that I need to know I choose wisely in training you. Both of you were great apprentices, and while Naruto might have inherited my will in trying to end the hatred of the shinobi world. You have inherited the part of me that works to be a crucial pillar to that future. The information that the Spy Network turns up can be used to help build it or tear it down. I like to believe you will use it for good, but the future is yours to do with as you wish just as the case has been for all my apprentices.

Naruko, I write this to you as I prepare to face Nagato. I like to think that I’m entering this fight with every intention that I will walk away the victor, but I would be remiss if I didn’t consider the possibility that I won’t. It isn’t everyday a man faces off against someone possessing an ocular jutsu so rare that it has not been seen since the days of the man that it was first bestowed to. I considered telling you the truth when I left, but I figured you might insist on following. Seeing as you can be as stubborn as a mule, I figured it best that I handle this solo. You weren’t ready to face him at the time. I imagine if I do not come back, then my standing wish that Fukasaku train Naruto in harnessing Sage chakra will result in him reaching out to you in order to join him.

Of course, I write this in the belief that you and Naruto have resolved your differences. If not, then sealed at the end of this letter is a note of recommendation for you. Travel to the home of the toads and present it to Fukasaku. If he sees in you what I do, then I am confident that he will train you.

Oh, also sealed at the end are the bank accounts that my publisher should still be filling with the proceeds from my books. I turn these over to you in order to continue to fund the network or to do with it as you wish. You might need to come up with another means to fund it as interest in make-out paradise wanes over the years, but I’m confident that you’ll think of something.

Well, again my dear it has been my honor to train you. I am sure that you will do my teachings proud. Sincerely, your beloved master Jiraiya.

P.S. Just know that I will be looking in on you from above. I still need to keep up with my research after all, Heh…heh…

Naruko, felt the tears she had been shedding give way to both annoyance and amusement, and wondered if the shivers she sometimes felt while showering or bathing in the hot springs were due to her master’s spirit looking in on her as he promised. At times, she sometimes believed he haunted the grotto contained on her mother’s property. She activated the seal at the end of the letter inspecting the items that it contained. Reading the letter of introduction that he had intended for her to give to Fukasaku if she hadn’t already mastered sage training, she smiled at some of the kind things he had written. She also found a piece of paper listing ideas that her master had for his next book.

To her surprise it appeared that he was thinking of perhaps using Naruto as the inspiration for a new main character. Naturally, he had changed the names, but she recognized enough of the description to see her lover in the new character. But, what followed was a description of three women that she guessed her master intended for the character to seduce. She recognized the first as being Tsunade easily enough, but what caught her interest was how he described her as Diva number one. Jiraiya had obviously intended to give the character inspired by Tsunade a different name, so she imagined calling her Diva one was acting as a place holder. Yet, something about it made her suspect that the title was also referencing to some other meaning. She believed that in the new book, the character being inspired on Naruto would seduce and capture Tsunade’s heart. She imagined that seeing as her teacher had failed to do so, he expected that in time his student would also succeed in doing so for the other two women he called Divas.

Looking through all the various items her teacher had left her, Naruko eventually found an old report that her teacher has sent to the Third Hokage during the height of the Second Great Shinobi War mixed in with notes on his new story idea.

Hey teach,

Well the battle has finally come to an end. I think it is safe to say that for the moment we have halted Iwagakure’s advance. I have to tell you though; it was a very near thing. Luckily though it seemed that as is their want Kirigakure just showed up to add another level of chaos to the whole thing. But I have to tell you, it might have worked out to our advantage. Particularly thanks in part to Tsunade tying up the two powerhouses that were the backbones of both forces.

I’ll tell you what, watching her fight those other two busty beauties definitely had an effect on me. Heh… heh… Please don’t tell her that I said that, I kind of like my head to stay on my shoulders.

I’ll tell you what though those other two women were no joke either. I’m fairly certain that both will have long careers as thorns in Konoha’s side. You know Hanzo calls us the Sannin, but I’m confident I just witnessed a fight by the three greatest kunoichi of our generation. I suppose it wouldn’t be out of bounds to call them, The Three Divas.

You already knew of Tsunade’s potential so there’s no need for me to delve into any great detail there, unless you want to know her measurements that is.

Well, of the other woman though you may or may not have heard something from some of the other battles that they have appear on. I kind of find it hard to believe that the kunoichi from Iwagakure hasn’t been a force to be reckoned with on some other battlefield. Her name is Yachiru Unohana, and the other shinobi of Iwagakure kept referring her to as The Kenpachi. Best guess, it is some formal title reserved for someone of unusual strength. It might also have been something that they bestowed upon her due to her extreme bloodlust. Using her nodachi, she cleaved full grown men in half as if they were made of straw.

I have never in all my days seen anyone love battle and slaughter to such a degree. In all honesty, I think that was one of the reasons Tsunade choose to break her own rule about medics and fight her. I think this Kenpachi’s very existence seemed to stand in a mockery of her own beliefs. I think it was a good thing she did, because I don’t think even Orochimaru or I would have been able to take some of the blows that Tsunade shrugged off.

I tell you teach, that woman Yachiru’s smile will haunt me in my dreams, and not in the good way if you get what I’m saying.

Naruko rolled her eyes as she pictured her master’s goofy expression as he wrote about the woman. Her face took on a thoughtful expression as she wondered why it was that she hadn’t heard of such a kunoichi. She knew a part of the explanation could be simply due to the general lack of information that escaped from Iwa. The same could also be said of Kirigakure as well. But, still she imagined that for a woman to impress her teacher enough that he placed her on the same level as Tsunade then she would have to be spectacular. She looked through the rest of the papers and she figured her teacher had gathered them as notes for his new characters. She found a newer sheet of paper that appeared to have notes scribbled on it referring to Diva two and Diva three. Guessing, they were updates on the women she ignored it in favor to read her master’s older report on the other woman.

Anyway, the battle had been hectic enough with just Tsunade and Yachiru going at it. Orochimaru and I led our squads against the remaining Iwagakure troops. I think we all agreed that it was best not to get involved between those two women. But that was when the mist rolled in. Sensei, I really hate Kiri-nin have I ever told you that. This war would have been settled months ago if these bastards stopped appearing everywhere just to spread chaos. I’m not sure who this Third Mizukage is, but all he seems interested in his making sure that this war lasts as if he takes pleasure just from suffering.

You know though, I might call Orochimaru creepy, but I’m sure glad he is on our side. I mean as soon as that mist rolled in I was doing all I could just not to get snuck up on and have my throat cut by some mist-nin. Orochimaru though found the group casting the jutsu and killed them in moments. I bet he can see body heat or something, like those vipers he keeps as pets. Still, even though the mist was only covering the battlefield for a few moments, the Mist-nin made the most of it and cut up both our and Iwa’s forces pretty badly. With the fog removed though, we made those bastards pay. Without really meaning to, both Iwa and we seemed to work together to pay those bastards back. I think it was because we both were fed up with watching them just show up kill our friends and then retreat for seemingly no reason.

But Tsunade’s battle was just the opposite, as a Mist kunoichi had entered the fray between her and Yachiru. Yet strangely enough it seemed that the Mist-nin was fighting Yachiru more than she was focusing on Tsunade. She had dark black and short hair, and her body ,well let me just say, one-hundred and eight, sixty-two, and ninety-nine centimeters. That’s right sensei, there’s a woman out there with mountains that rivals Tsunade’s. But I’ll report on that later…heh…heh… I can’t really say why, but I got the sense that perhaps Yachiru’s naked bloodlust offended her as much as it did Tsunade, which was why this new arrival focused on her. That wasn’t to say she didn’t attempt to take out Tsunade, but I got the sense that both found Yachiru offensive in some sense.

In any case, with the element of surprise gone as is their wont the Mist quickly retreated. Still, watching those three women duke it out was something I will never forget, especially as that Mist kunoichi didn’t seemed fazed by a few nip slips here and there. I think I need to try and convince Tsunade to start wearing a Kimono-style blouse into battle. Well maybe after the war as it might distract me too much and get me killed.

Oh before I forget, I interrogated some captured Mist-nin and learned this woman is named Mikumo Kushinada . I’m telling you sensei, these women are something else. We’ll definitely be hearing more from them.

Naruko frowned as the other woman’s name didn’t ring any bells for her either. She found it strange as she liked to think her teacher was an excellent judge of talent. Particularly due to his recognizing her own, and not just seeing her as Naruto’s copy. Grabbing the other sheet, she expected some of the answers that she sought were recorded on it. Finding the sheet was her sensei’s writing on his next book and research on the women he planned to base the characters on she read.

Well, I think it is time to put the main character of the make-out series to pasture. After all, it seems the new generation might be ready to take on things themselves. Still, women are like wines that get better with age so it only makes sense that they’ll make an appearance in the new main character’s life at some point. My nickname of the Three Diva’s might have never caught on, but that doesn’t mean it cannot live on in literature.

Not a lot needs to be said about the first Diva. I wonder if I should start the book off with her already being attached to the new hero, or should show her multiple heartbreaks before she gambled one last time. I’m glad to see that it is a bet that seems to have paid off.

Still the other two are interesting. I think the first book might be better to focus on the first as more research needs to be conduct on the other two.

Guessing the first note was in regards to Tsunade, she skipped over most of the story ideas her master had brainstormed having lived them in a sense. Looking at what Jiraiya had found on the others she read.

Diva two is a strange story indeed. She seems to have become an entirely different person. She is now the head of the medical department of the village she calls home. Which considering her bloody past is extremely strange. But as if to lend more credence to this new identity she has even changed her name. This is all hearsay information as her village is as impervious to my attempts at research it as ever, but from what I understand it might be tied to an encounter during the last war. During a battle she encountered the new main character’s father, and lost. Apparently, he even managed to hit her with his signature jutsu in the chest. Lucky bastard, I bet he copped a feel. Perhaps having faced someone stronger, caused her to abandon her old path. Perhaps, she couldn’t continue to call herself by that title so long as someone proved they stood above her in terms of strength. Still, from what I hear she is now a skilled healer. A strange turn to be sure, but due to her position in that village’s hierarchy, I’m sure she’ll cross paths with the main character sooner or later.

Naruko supposed that was why she had not heard of Yachiru Unohana as she had apparently abandoned the name at some point. She wished her master had recorded the new one, but figured she could try to uncover it as she reactivated more of what she was beginning to think of as her information network. She could also see if Konoha or the J.A.I.N might have information on the woman’s new identity.


As to Diva three, well she continues to be a mystery. It’s strange but it is as if she just fell off the face of the earth. Still, what I have uncovered would seem to suggest that my initial guess was right and she was rather idealistic in her youth. But, before her disappearance she became jaded and withdrawn. Not hard to imagine considering the purges of her home. But as to where she is now, well that remains an unknown. Perhaps, someone showed her a new path. Or, she might have been caught in one of those purges. But one thing is certain at present there seems to be no trace of her. Still, I’m sure the main character would cross paths with her at some point. A woman that loves to fight as much as she was rumored to would definitely seek out an opponent as strong as I’m sure this new main character is going to turn out.

Naruko wondered what made her teacher so positive, but didn’t doubt that he was probably right. She looked over to the clock and frowned as it was rather late. Calling it a night, she was excited about the future particularly as after returning from interrogating the woman that turned out to be a Yugakure kunoichi named Chun-li, her lover had asked that she meet with him in his apartment tomorrow. She wasn’t sure what Naruto wanted, but she suspected it might be related to why she could feel Konan’s presence in the village. Closing her eyes, her dreams were filled with what exciting stories could be had when her lover met the other two Divas her master had described.
Sign up to rate and review this story