Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist > A Happy Ending???

Insanity

by LoveEdElric

Ok this is a Riza/ Roy romance story...and they end up getting married...and there will be a few twists in there...(sorry but my summary sucks...but the storys good) Oh, plez review!!!! There ar...

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Alphonse Elric, Cain Fury, Edward Elric, Heymans Breda, Jean Havoc, Riza Hawkeye, Roy Mustang, Schiezka - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-08-20 - Updated: 2006-08-20 - 4867 words

?Blocked
Chapter Six "Insanity"

Rated: R

Warning: Heated Moments, Cursing, Violence, and maybe a couple Lemons.

Disclaimer: I own nothing. The people who work and make Fullmetal Alchemist own it.

"And believe that this is just cause to invade their privacy and search their house? It sounds to me like these are unfounded accusations Fletcher." Roy said, looking up from the document. "Are you even sure these men are planning a rebellion against the Fuhrer, Fletcher?" Riza asked, writing the meeting down. "No, but there have been major going-ons in that house. We believe these to be meetings, plotting to overthrow you, sir." Fletcher said.
"I'm sorry. I can't grant you the orders unless I have solid proof. It's unethical and against the law." Roy said, stamping a big fat VOID across the document and handing it back to Fletcher, who saluted and left quickly. Riza finished taking the notes and filed them away, her ring glinting in the sunlight streaming through the open windows in the huge office. Silence fell upon the room as voices and bird twittering drifted up through the windows.

"Permission to speak, sir?" Edward asked Roy quietly. "Permission granted Elric." Roy said boredly, looking over some paperwork. "Aren't you...aren't you worried? This is the fifth report you've received. And it's the same people plotting to overthrow you every time..." Edward said, his face lined with worry. "I won't be worried until something big happens. Right now all we know about is the meetings, nothing more." Roy answered curtly.

"But there still has to be something we can do!" Amaya burst out. "Enough, all of you. Until all these so called rumors are based on solid truth, and these people actually come out of their crawl space and say they're going to try and kill me, there's nothing we can do. So just shut up. And quit worrying about me." Roy said sharply. Everyone bit back a smart-ass reply and went back to their work.

"But I want the dresses with the dark blue satin sashes!" Riza argued into he phone. "I'm sorry ma'ma but we can't do that in this shop." The man's voice echoed through the line. "Well then I'll find somebody who can. You just screwed yourself over bud." She said, hanging the phone up promptly with a roll of her eyes as protests yelled from the other end before it was hung up completely.
"Let me guess, they didn't have the dark blue satin sashes you wanted for our gowns?" Eve said simply, writing something down in pencil. "It was against Bridal Boutique's code, or whatever." Riza said, frowning and looking at her wedding plan list. "I don't even have half this list checked off!" she complained, sighing and throwing her pen down. "Well look at it this way, Hawkeye...if you don't marry the Fuhrer, we'll know why." Breda made a bad joke.

Amaya slapped him upside the head. "Don't be such an asshole." She said, going back to reading her Manga. "Gee, is it your time of the month or something?" Havoc snerked, and he found himself on the floor with another nosebleed. "Keep your mouth shut, you chain smoking asswipe." Amaya growled, sitting back down. "Anybody know where the Fuhrer went?" Edward asked boredly. "Don't know, he disappeared when everyone's paperwork was done." Falman answered.

Eve set her pencil down and stood up, going over to the window. "What are we supposed to do now? The Fuhrer isn't here and we're all done with our paperwork." Fuery said, pushing up his glasses. "We watch Mitsu be pissed off." Havoc joked, puffing his cig. Amaya growled, and stood up, throwing the book down and stomping out the door. "God, you guys don't know when to shut the fuck up, do you?" Ed seethed, rushing out after her. "Gee, what's got their panties in a wad?" Breda asked.

"Maybe it's the fact to you boys are just so damn irritating." Riza said as the lunch bell rang. She picked up Elicia and walked out the door with Eve, both women looking irritated. "Hey Alphonse, is Eve mad at you too?" Havoc asked. "No. At least, I don't think so." Al said, rubbing the back of his head. "This day couldn't get any more boring." Falman said, and he didn't know how wrong he was.

"When my officers find you..." Roy said, struggling to get to his pocket, where his gloves were. "I don't think that will happen. We'll just embarrass you in front oh...the entire military." A dark haired female said, tightening his binds. They were in front of HQ, and Roy Mustang...was being held hostage...by women. Women that he had dated. Women that were pissed off he was marrying someone other than them. He growled and struggled harder.
"You do realize that when the bell rings every officer in Central HQ is going to come flying out those doors, and you will be taken down." Roy said, looking pissed. "Ha. We'll hold them off, won't we girls?" the woman asked, turning to the large mass of women. "You do realize you'll be going to prison for this, this is treason against the Fuhrer!" Roy growled, moving his body. It was no use...the damn rope wouldn't break.

The lunch bell rang and the front doors to HQ burst open, releasing thousands of officers. And to think, the other half of the Military was based in other parts of the country. He sighed, and then his eyes widened, his Riza was gonna kill him. This day couldn't get any worse. He didn't know how wrong he was. Everyone went silent and stopped half way across the allotment. "What's going on here?" He heard Riza yell, and he looked up as they gagged him. He began kicking as far as he could, and thrashed against his bonds.

"What are you doing!" Edward yelled at the women as Falman, Fuery, Amaya, Breda, Havoc, and the others joined Riza and Eve in front of the crowd, closer to the mass of women that surround Roy Mustang, who was tied to the gates of HQ. "This is treason! All of you women!" Havoc yelled, recognizing some of his ex's. "We don't care! Now who the hell is marrying this asshole!" one of the women yelled, flipping her blonde hair.

Riza's face remained expressionless as she looked carefully at every single woman. "First, answer us one question." She said coolly. "And what's that, Sergeant bitch?" one of the women asked, remembering when the first Lieutenant had shot at her for something. "For your information, I'm a First Lieutenant. And my question is, why are YOU girls, of all people, tying up the Fuhrer, and displaying him in front of all his officers?" Riza said calmly, her hands slowly going to her waist.

"He chose some little miss prissy over us!" All the women yelled. Edward began laughing, and so did all the other officers, soon the courtyard was filled with laughter, till Riza fired a warning shot and they all shut up. "I don't know where you got your information ladies, but the woman Fuhrer Mustang is marrying, is no miss prissy. The woman he's marrying is me." Riza said with a smirk, flashing her ring. All the women gasped, and jealously and pure rage took over them.

"YOU? He's marrying you? You're so...well...you're YOU!" one of the women yelled looking disgusted. Now Roy's muffled yells were coming from behind the mass of women. Riza fired off another shot as yells came from everyone. "Hawkeye is better than any of you bitches!" Amaya yelled, her blue eyes furious. Riza kept a smile on her face and shook her head. "Don't let them get to you. They're all just a bunch of jealous women. The Fuhrer either got tired of them, or they weren't as good as me in bed." She said, chuckling.

Eve laughed and shook her head, "This is the stupidest thing that has ever happened." Al said. "Alright! I want every available officer with handcuffs, to get these women under control and over to the prison for questioning and from there we'll have the Fuhrer take over, now lets move!" Riza yelled at the officers, and they all saluted and surged forward, seizing the freaky jealous women. (A/N: Hey I was bored...and this sounded funny...)

Riza put her gun back in its holster and went through the crowd of officers and screaming women, and finally reached her fiancé. She looked up at him, and shook her head. "You deserved this you know, sir. It was bound to happen sometime that these women would realize they were nothing to you. That you were in fact, a ladies man. But, I suppose I can forgive you." Riza said, taking a small knife out of her pocket and slitting the binds that held him to the gate, and let him fall to the ground.

He looked up at her and glared, mumbling something through his gag. She rolled her eyes and put the small knife back in her pocket and took his gag off, tossing it away. "You didn't have to let me drop like that you know." He said, getting up and brushing himself off. "Have you learned your lesson?" she asked crossing her arms. "Yeah, never ever look at another woman." He muttered, watching as the mass of women was moved towards the prison.

"No! I'm begging you! No!" the man yelled, shivering in the corner as the dark-haired man. "Your man failed to get us any information! And now they're engaged! It is time to take charge! I myself will go in and win her over! I myself will kill Roy Mustang!" The dark haired man yelled, shooting his accomplice. Then the dark haired man began to laugh. It was an evil drawn out laugh. Then he began to cough and had to quit laughing.
Riza finished washing the last of the dishes and dried off her hands. She walked to Elicia's room, which used to be just a spare room and smiled as she saw the little girl already in bed and asleep. She shut the door quietly and went to her now shared room and chuckled as she heard Roy singing in the shower. This man was crazy when he wasn't at work.
She walked over to her dresser and picked up her brush, running it through her hair several times. The she got undressed and slipped into a pair of silk pajamas. She sighed and sat on the edge of the bed as the bathroom shower shut off and the singing stopped. He came out a minute later, nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. Riza wanted to drool but didn't, just looked up at him and rolled her eyes at his cocky grin.

"Like what you see babe?" he said, going over to his dresser and wiping out a pair of flannel pants and putting them on. And the he dried off his hair, ran his comb through it, and plopped down the bed next to her. "You're so egotistical Mustang." Riza said, poking him in the chest. "But that's why I'm dead sexy..." he said, leaning over and kissing her. "You're right about one thing, you are sexy." She said, getting up and going over to the door and closing it.

"Tomorrow's Friday." Roy said, getting up and going to the window, closing the curtains. "I know it...are you sure we can trust the new baby-sitter? She is kinda young." Riza said, scooting under the covers of the bed. "Yeah...I had her checked out." Roy said casually, getting under the covers next to her, and shutting off the bedside lamp. That left them with nothing but moonlight. Riza looked down at her hands, her hair falling in front of her face. "Riza...have you thought of any dates for the wedding?" Roy asked softly, putting a hand over hers and clasping it.

"Yes...April 12, of this year. It's been January for three days now..." Riza said, looking up at him. "That sounds like a good day...is there anything special about it?" he asked, looking thoughtful. "That's the day Titanic went out on its first and last voyage. My aunt was on that ship..." Riza said, looking at her silk blue top. "Oh, well it sounds like a good date to me. Have you been able to get what you wanted?" he asked, pushing some hair behind her ears. "I have the reception hall booked, a caterer, and a D.J. so far." She answered, biting her lower lip.

"Do you need my help on anything?" He asked, pushing her chin up so she could look at him. He searched her eyes for a minute, thinking. "Riza...is there something wrong?" he asked carefully as she put a hand over his. "I'm just...I'm scared that someone's going to take you away...I have a really bad feeling that something's going to happen Roy..." she said, tears building up in her eyes. This was not his Riza. Something was definitely wrong with her.

He took her into his arms, and she wrapped her arms around him, sobbing. He rocked her, kissing her head "Shhh, no one's taking me away. I'm right here." He said, embracing her tightly. "This feeling...it just won't go away. And then the officers are always making these reports about people fixing to rebel..." Riza confided in him. "So far, more than half of those reports are unfounded, and the others are under investigation. Darlin' there's nothing to worry about." Roy soothed, rubbing circles on her back.

She soon calmed down and crawled into his lap, snuggling up to him and wrapping her arms around his lower waist, resting her head on his stomach. "I love you..." she whispered, looking up at him. He pulled her up and kissed her passionately. "I'm never leaving you, I promise." He murmured, holding her close. "I'm never leaving you either." She replied, running her hands through his hair.

"You are so conceited!" Amaya said, slamming a bunch of files down on the desk. It was early morning, and her, Eve, Al, and Ed, were the first ones there. "I'm conceited?" Ed said, glaring at her. "You're the on whose got a tampon shoved up her ass!" he yelled, jumping up. "GOD! Do you ever shut up!" Amaya yelled, poking him in the chest. "I'm not the one who needs to shut up! You're the woman, you shut up!" he yelled back. "What the hell does this have to do with anything Ed?" Amaya yelled. "I don't know, but I think you're pretty when you're pissed." He said, pulling her closer and kissing her.
Eve stared for a minute, her eyes huge, and her mouth open slightly. Al looked dumbfounded, and he just couldn't believe what he was seeing. Amaya tried pushing him off, but soon gave up and kissed him back. The door creaked open and Havoc and Breda came strolling in, and stopped when the kissing couple, who didn't seem to care that they were practically killing each other for air as the made out on the desk. Then Falman and Fuery ran into the two as they tried to come in the door and then Riza and Roy were right behind them with Elicia and Black Hayate.

"Okay, you guys...that's enough." Eve said, trying to pull Amaya away, and succeeded as the two pulled apart and panted for air. "Ok. Thanks for that little romance scene. I'll just go throw up now..." Havoc said, lighting up a cigarette. "Mind getting out of my way before I torch you all?" Roy's' voice came, and he pushed past his officers and up to his desk. "Right, uh...I'll go get to that paperwork..." Ed said quickly, pushing his hair back and going over to his desk.

"Next time, when you're in MY offices, you two try to restrain yourselves? You see I have a damn beautiful fiancée over there, but I don't screw her in front of the entire damn army." Roy said boredly, propping his legs up on the desk. "I didn't do it! He's the one who kissed me!" Amaya defended herself. "Ah yes, but you kissed him back." Alphonse said, snickering. "Alright, everyone shut up and get to work." Riza spoke sharply, passing out the day's work.

Everyone was silent as they began to their work, and Elicia's quiet playing with Black Hayate resumed. "God damnit...DIE..." Roy told his paperwork, beating it with his fist. It was piled up on his desk and Riza gave him a reprimanding look before sitting down and doing her work. The windows were thrown open once more, and the gentle breeze blew through the white crisp curtains that the sun streamed through. The phone began to ring and Roy jumped to pick it up.

"Fuhrer Roy Mustang." He said in a voice that commanded respect. He nodded his head a couple times and listened for a few minutes. "Okay...alright. Send him in, and if I think this is the guy...we'll do a raid. BUT if it's not...we stay cool. Yes, send him in." Roy finally spoke. He put the phone down, and studied the transmutation circle on his glove, and looked thoughtful as someone opened the door.

"3rd Lieutenant Jason Kellerman, to report to you, sir." Lieutenant Ross said in her 'official' work voice. "Thank you Lieutenant Ross, you may go." Roy said, standing up. Everyone in the office looked up as a tall DARK HAIRED (Gee I wonder who the fuck that is?) stood at attention in front of them. "Why have you come to work here?" Roy asked the man, circling him and looking him up and down. A systematically done inspection and his own instincts would tell him what this man wanted.

"To join your team of Elite Alchemists and hard workers would be above and beyond my dreams of joining the Amestris Military, sir." The man answered dutifully. "Alright, what is your specialty? Are you an alchemist yourself?" Roy asked his next question. Everyone had become quite interested now, and completely forgot about their work. "I've studied some alchemy, but never wanted to actually become one. My specialty is guns. I can shoot as far as I want to, and just as fast if need be." The man said, a small smirk on his face.

Everyone went silent, and Riza narrowed her eyes. "Is this dork for real? No one can shoot as good as Hawkeye." Ed said, tipping his chair back. Roy frowned and rubbed his chin thoughtfully for a minute. "Alright. We'll test you Kellerman. You go up against my Fiancée in a test. We'll see who can gun the fastest." Roy said, going back up to his desk. "Right after lunch. Eve, Alphonse go spread the word, and Kellerman, take a seat in the far corner till I can figure out something for you." Roy said, sitting down. And everyone scurried to work.

Riza cleaned her fourth 45, and set it under her right arm in its holster before standing up. 'How dare he do this, I'll kill him later.' She thought angrily. She stood up and so did Eve and Amaya they were the only ones that had stayed with her. "You're going to kick that guy's ass, ma'ma." Amaya said, patting Riza's back. Riza chuckled and smiled. "Thank you, Mitsu." She said, walking down the hall at a pace.
"I can't believe the Fuhrer is making you do this." Eve said, looking confused. "I don't know...maybe it's because she's the only good sharpshooter within a thousand mile radius." Amaya said. "Ha, this guy is toast. Though, everyone probably thinks Roy is crazy for doing this now..." Riza said as they went towards the parade grounds. "Yeah, by the sounds of their voices, I'd say so." Eve said as they entered the arena.

"LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!" Havoc yelled through the microphone, his voice booming. "Get that cigarette out of your mouth idiot!" Amaya yelled, laughing. He threw a wink at her, and over in the stands, Ed growled. "Slimly git." He muttered. "Alrighty then, now over in this corner, we have the lovely Riza Hawkeye, The Fuhrer's fiancée!" Havoc continued, everyone cheered and threw popcorn in the air. "And in the other corner we have 3rd lieutenant Jason Kellerman, who uh...is new to even being noticed!" Havoc hollered. Everyone booed him down and threw corn at him.

"You're toast sweetheart." Kellerman said, winking at Riza. "Ha, ha, ha." Riza said, taking her topcoat off and tossing it to Eve. Now she was just wearing her guns and her brown undershirt. "Now, the rules are as follows, you two, no killing each other and use your best abilities. Now remember, don't hesitate, there is bulletproof glass encasing the crowd. Our Fuhrer isn't that stupid." Havoc said, taking a step back.

Riza took several steps back, in military fashion, and so did Kellerman. "Ready...set...FIGHT!" Havoc yelled, and then rushed of, jumping behind the barricades. Riza was quick and her hand flew to her hip, drawing out her first 45 as she turned around and sent off 2 rounds, and Kellerman didn't even have a chance to get his out as he started to dodge and duck the bullets flying his way.

Kellerman growled low, remembering what it was like to fight her. And since she had four guns, she wouldn't need to reload anytime soon, unless she had changed her technique. He quickly slipped his hand down to his ankle and brought out his pistol, and fried it off as he dodged several bullets. Riza jumped to the side as the bullet almost hit her. 'Damnit...how the hell does he know my technique? It's like he knows everything about me.' She though as she slipped her first gun back in the holster and brought her second one out.

"Why don't you just give up already? You're losing anyways!" She yelled across the arena, firing at him again as he did a roll and went behind a barricade. "God damnit..." she muttered. Placing the little barricades through the arena for protection hadn't been a good idea. Now he could sidle up behind her and take her by surprise. She took a breath and pivoted to look behind her. The crowd was cheering and yelling, but he was nowhere to be found.

He chuckled to himself. This was easier than he thought it was going to be. He'd have her down in no time. He couldn't bear to actually shoot her, so maybe he'd settle for a graze on the arm our leg. Maybe across the face. Bitch deserved it. Ignoring his feelings and almost marrying that guy who turned out to be gay. Then Roy Mustang swept her away 26 years ago, and he also took his cousins life in Ishbal. Bastard had to pay.

Riza heard the shot come from behind her and she bent down and sprang up, flipping in the air and dodging the bullet with style. The crowd went wild and everyone was banging on the barricades. She fired at him; and it hit his arm dead on, causing him to let out a yell. "Don't ever sneak up behind your opponent. It's a shameful thing to do. And not very sportsmanship like." She said, putting her gun up. She began walking away when he called out to her. "You think this is over Victoria?" he yelled. Everything suddenly went silent. And suddenly, she realized who he was.

He was happy, she finally remembered. Took her long enough. "Just how the hell do you know me middle name?" she asked him sharply, turning around. "You know who I am, Victoria. You just don't accept the fact that I'm back in your life when you want me out." Jason said, putting his pistol back up. "Just leave me alone and stay away from me." She said coolly, and began walking away again. "I take it you just forgot about me then. What we had together before you left to become a military dog." He said in a loud, ringing voice.

She stopped dead in her tracks. "There was never anything between us! You're the one who got drunk, confessed your feelings for me, and then tried to rape me! Damnit Jason, can't you just accept the fact that I don't care for you?" Riza said, loosing her cool somewhat. "No, I can't Victoria. You're marrying a killer, did you know that?" he spat. Suddenly, two girls, and two boys surrounded him. (Gee, wonder who the hell they are? Think hard shall we?)

"You just keep your mouth shut." A dangerous voice came from behind Riza. She turned around to see her fiancée, in all his glory, looking pissed beyond belief. "You never told her about killing all those doctors. You didn't just kill the Rockbell's! You killed tons of Ishbalans, and you killed all the doctors that tried to help the Ishbalans! State Alchemists are nothing but cold, heartless killers! And you sleep with him Victoria? How can you sleep at night, knowing you're in bed next to a killer!" Jason yelled, pulling away from the four teens and putting up his gun.

"Next time, I will take you Riza Victoria, and make you mine. Next Time, I'll kill your beloved Roy Mustang right in front of you. Then we'll see who's the better man." Jason said, disappearing in a puff of smoke. "Search the area, now!" Riza yelled at the surrounding officers, everyone began combing the area. Their new Fuhrer had just been threatened. He was the Fuhrer who promised to change everything, who had already given them several new laws in which they gladly lived by now. He was making everything better. And a nobody was threatening his life.

"We're sorry, sir. No one could find him." Ross and Bloch said sadly two hours later as they came to give their reports on the matter. "I want security doubled on all entrances to this building and other military stations. I want stricter background checks on anyone who joins this military. And send every available man you can to search for him." Roy said, signing something and setting aside before looking over another paper carefully.
They nodded and saluted before walking out promptly. "Say it, Hawkeye." He said rather boredly, propping his legs on the desk as he looked over the document. Riza looked away from her work, and shook her head. "I don't care what anyone says. Especially if they're crack heads like Kellerman. I love you. I'm going to love you for the rest of my life, and I'm going to marry you come hell or high water." She said, a smile gracing her lips.

Eve sniffled and blew her nose silently. "That's so beautiful!" she said, tears coursing down her cheeks. She reached inside her purse and brought out a bottle of Midol and threw a couple in her mouth, drinking some water. Roy looked up from the paper and a smile graced his lips as well. "Thank you, Lieutenant. Back to work then everyone. Drama hour is over." He said, putting the paper down and signing it.

"Amazingly enough...no." Amaya said with a laugh, crossing her legs as the music thumped over the sound system. "You've never been kissed by anyone but me!" Ed said, looking amazed. "No Edward." Amaya said, rolling her eyes with a laugh.
"Look at them, don't they look cute together?" Eve asked Alphonse as they danced to the slow song. "Yeah. I guess." Al answered, running his fingers through her long blonde hair. "Al...do you love me?" Eve asked softly, looking up at him. He looked into her startling green eyes, and smiled. "You know I do." He said, leaning down and kissing her lightly.

Riza looked down at her drink. Roy had gone off to talk business with some of the officers, and she had been left to mule over some things. She felt like being left alone anyways. She set her drink aside and began to study her engagement ring. A golden band with a single white diamond...yet it meant so much to both her and Roy. It something she had always wanted to wear.

She just stared at it, not registering anything when someone said her name softly. "Riza..." he said softly, putting a hand on hers. She jumped slightly and looked over at him. "I'm sorry, I was thinking..." she murmured, looking back down at her ringed hand, and squeezing his. "What were you thinking about?" he asked.

"Nothing important." She said, leaning over and kissing him. "Riza, you know you can tell me anything." Roy said, sweeping some of her hair back. She nodded, a smile on her face. He smiled and pulled her to her feet. "Come on, lets go dance." He said, kissing her hand and leading her to the dance floor.

A/N: I thought this chapter was lacking. But anyways, please review for me!
Sign up to rate and review this story