Categories > Anime/Manga > Hellsing > The Panther

The Slow Mend

by miwildcat

The slow men from the mission

Category: Hellsing - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Characters: Alucard - Published: 2016-08-01 - 2840 words

?Blocked
The two slept through the day. Once the sun started to set both started to stir. Ari was the first to move. She lifted her head up slowly and blinked her eyes. She felt Alucard’s hand on her head. She moved to get her head free when she heard his sleep chuckle.

“Going somewhere pisica mica?” He asked.

{Yes, I need a bathroom for one, and I am going to try and take a shower.} She replied.

“Are you healed enough to be able to shift without putting yourself in pain?” He asked.

His concern for her was touching as she was use to looking out for herself. She gave a slight roll to her shoulders and winced at the pain that was still there.

{I should be able to without to much of a problem, but there is only one way to find out.} She replied.

Alucard rose from his coffin and looked Ari over paying close attention to her shoulders. They looked to be healed but looks can be deceiving.

“Alright pisica mica let's see if you can shift, but if I feel that you are in to much pain I will try to stop you. Is that understood.” He said lowly to her.

She looked at him and just huffed out a breath.

{Yes, I understand but I don’t think you could stop my shift.} She replied.

Slowly she rose up out of her bed. She looked over to Alucard tipping her head a touch.

{Can I ask a favor of you please?} She asked softly.

“What is that pisica mica?” He returned.

{Could I borrow your coat?} She responded.

Alucard chuckled softly and shed his coat laying it over her. He stepped back away from her and sat down in his chair. Ari shifted her body a bit under his coat. Once she was comfortable her eyes closed as she slowed her breathing. Alucard felt her gathering up her strength in preparation.

He sat and watched as she poured her strength into her shift. He felt her pain but also her determination. He watched her body slowly reform itself under his coat. He wasn’t going to try and stop her shift. He knew she would fight him if he did.

He saw the blood stains blossom and spread on his coat. He knew when her shift was done. She stood up slowly adjusting his coat around her. The coat almost swallowed her. She stood still for a couple of moments.

Alucard got to his feet and moved to her quickly. He felt her strength waning. He just did catch her as her legs buckled under her. He eased her down into his chair.

“Why did you push yourself so hard pisica mica?” He whispered.

She looked up to him and just smiled softly. His coat had since absorbed the blood that had spilled from her shift. She didn’t know any of this. Alucard carefully picked her up and sat down in his chair. He settled her down in his lap.

She snuggled down in his lap making herself comfortable. She just sighed into his chest. She didn’t want to move any at all. Her body was still protesting her shifting.

“Pisica mica do you still want to take a shower?” Alucard whispered to her.

She looked up to him and nodded her head. Alucard stood slowly keeping her in his arms his coat covering her body. He made his way to the back of his room dismissing the shadows revealing a door. He phased them both through the door. She saw her bathroom and was a bit confused.

“Our rooms are joined by this now bathroom pisica mica. This room had not been used for anything till you came along pisica mica” He explained.

She just nodded her head a bit. Now came the dilemma of how his little cat was going to take her shower. He looked down at her and he had an idea.

“Ari do you trust me?” He asked.

Ari thought for a moment on what he just asked her. She did trust him because he had given her no reason not to.

“Yes I trust you Alucard.” She replied softly.

Alucard sat her down gently on the toilet and started getting the shower ready. He got a pair of towel out, setting them on a bench beside the shower. He started the water getting it to a nice steamy temperature. He turned back towards Ari, she was sitting peacefully where he had left her. He walked over to her and bent down close to her.

“Are you ready mica mea pisica?” He asked her softly.

Her eyes opened up slowly and looked up to him. She gave him a weak nod. He slowly stood back up to his full height. He leaned back against the sink and began to take his boots off. She watched him as he carefully got undressed knowing he was going to be in the shower with her.

She took in the fine details of his body. From the slight flare of his hips to the lines of his abs. His body to her looked like it had been carved from the finest white marble. She heard him chuckle and that made her look up.

“Mica mea pisica I can’t say that any one has ever looked or thought of me in the way you just did.” He said.

She gave him a soft but weak smile. She started to stand up but Alucard moved to her in the blink of an eye. He steadied her as she took his coat off. He tossed his coat aside, he would pick it up later. She was purring lowly as she relaxed back against him.

He carefully walked her into the shower. The hot water pelted her skin as her purr deepened in sound. She was enjoying the hot water it was allowing her to gather her strength once again. She felt the low rumbled from Alucard, it almost felt like he was purring. She tipped her head to look back to him and that is when she heard his low rumbling purr.

She smiled to him softly, she wanted to turn and face him but thought against it. She didn’t want to start anything between them. Her strength wasn’t enough just yet to handle how rough she imagined he could get nor how rough she figured the females of her kind were. Not that she would know she was unmated and shall we say a virgin. She knew the basics of what went on between the males and females of her kind but as for humans nope not a clue.

“Relaxează-te mica pisica mea nu voi profita de tine în starea dumneavoastră slăbit. Nu ai nevoie te temi de mine mă voi uita afară pentru tine. Niciodată nu-ți aduc prejudicii..” Alucard purred softly to her.

He felt how she was seeing things one might say. It was more that he knew her emotions felt what she felt. She was slightly confused as well as nervous. He couldn't say that he blamed her for being nervous. What she was feeling was completely new to her.

He started to stroke her back in a slow up and down motion. She had heard his words but had not understood any part of it. She wasn’t really worried about what had been said but rather the sound of it was relaxing her. Alucard got her so she was finally standing on her own as he picked up her bottle of shampoo and was getting ready to wash her hair for her. He wasn’t keen on the fruity smell of it but it fit her.

He poured some of the thick soap in his hand wrinkling his nose up a tiny bit as the smell assaulted his senses. He kept theses particular thoughts locked away from Ari. He began to work the shampoo into her long midnight black hair massaging her scalp as he did so hearing her purr even louder as she enjoyed this. He smiled to himself as he carefully guided her forward a couple of steps so he could rise her hair out.

She stepped forward and let him rinse her hair out. She was regaining her strength slowly. What she didn’t realize just yet was that Alucard was feeding her some of his strength via their bond. Being as he had taken in her blood their bond was now stronger than before.

“Ari do you want me to wash you down or would you like to do that alone?” Alucard asked her.

She tipped her head lightly and thought for a moment figuring it might be safer if she did that part herself. She didn’t trust herself to not want more than a washing from him.

“It might be safer for both of us if I washed myself off.” She replied softly.

Alucard was keeping his thoughts to himself but he tended to agree with her. If he was to start touching her even he didn’t know if he could stop. He kept on feeding his strength to her. He had been playing with the stronger bond a bit and found out he could feed her his strength a little at a time.

He stepped back from her an out of the shower. Grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist he went back to his room he reached through a shadow and grabbed his coat. That got tossed over his chair right before he sat down to drink his nightly blood.

“O astfel de frumusețe ar trebui să fie prețuită pentru toate timpurile. Eu o voi face regina mea când e momentul potrivit și ea este gata.” He said to himself.

Ari had gotten enough strength back to be able to stand up on her own and finish her shower. She stood under the hot water for a little longer letting it soothe her sore shoulders. She knew that the damage was mostly healed but the scars would be there forever. It was the price of getting hurt by silver weapons.

Much like the scars on her back had been caused by silver claws. It had been a freak vampire who had done it. She shook her wet hair a bit and rested her head against the cool stone of the shower wall. Some memories are best left alone and that was one of them.

When the water started to cool down she turned the shower off and stepped out picking up the towel. She set to drying her hair first making sure to get as much of the water out of it as possible. She felt a strange sensation in her mind which got her attention.

{Alucard what are you doing?} She asked.

{What makes you think I am doing anything mica mea pisica.} He replied.

She just shook her head a bit and finished drying her hair. She wrapped the towel around her body and started to walk to her room.

{Come in here mica mea pisica.} Alucard said.

She gave a roll to her shoulders and turned around. Walking into his room she saw him lounging in his chair with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. A blush colored her face not like she hadn’t already seen him naked but she was more herself now than what she had been. He chuckled at her bushing. She ducked her head down to try and hide the blush.

“Why are you hiding your face mica mea pisica? You have seen me in far less already.” He chuckled.

“I know I have but my mind wasn’t all there either.” She replied.

“That wasn’t what I got from your thoughts.” He laughed.

She looked at him and just huffed out a breath as she walked over to him. So tempted to smack him for that comment. She knew better than to do it though because he wouldn’t feel a damned thing.

“You're right I wouldn’t feel it, but I would be stung by you striking me mica mea pisica.” He chuckled.

Oh she knew he was so full of it. His pride wouldn’t be hurt in the least. Besides she couldn’t do much damage to him as it was. Then again she had already mangled him pretty good once. She chuckled softly to herself.

She figured what the hell and got up into Alucard’s lap making herself comfortable. She heard him groan lowly. She just laughed as she wiggled around a bit more knowing what it was doing to him by feel as well as by his thoughts.

“Mica mea pisica be careful of what you are doing there is very little between either of us.” He growled out lowly.

She tipped her head a bit to look to him a mischievous smile curled her lips. There was a sparkle to her ocean blue eyes. He knew she was feeling better and that his feeding her strength had help out. She knew better than to tempt fate to much with Alucard. She wasn’t ready for that just yet.

Or rather not just yet. She was slightly confused by how her body was reacting to him and she wanted to take the time to figure that out first. She relaxed back against Alucard her sparkling eyes watching the expression on his face. Slowly a small hand lifted up to touch his face. She felt how cold his skin was compared to her own.

Not that it bothered her in the least she knew her temperature ran a little hotter than normal. Her fingers slowly traced along the line of his jaw feeling the fine lines there. She felt the raw strength in the lines of his face. Slowly her fingers splayed out over his cheek feeling the cool kiss of his skin against her palm.

She was letting her mind remain quiet or rather she was keeping Alucard out at the moment. She wasn’t ready for him to know that she found him attractive. She didn’t want to inflate his ego any more that what it already was. She moved her fingers slowly over his face memorizing the features of his face.

Alucard chuckled lowly as she felt his face. He nipped softly at her fingers when she traced his lips feeling the very tips of his fangs. She closed her eyes and let her fingers roam over his face and down his neck. She felt his low rumbled purr, well it sounded more like a growl that a purr. She returned it with a purr of her own.

For now nothing would bother the pair as they both sat comfortably. He was holding her as she explored with her fingers feeling the fine lines of his chest. She was avoiding what was directly under her for good reasons. She didn’t want to start something that neither of them was ready to finish as of yet.

She let her hand slowly fall back into her lap as her head rested against his chest. Her eyes remained closed as she fell asleep against him. Alucard just chuckled softly knowing she had fallen asleep. He didn’t bother with moving he had slept many times in his chair. He just looked down to the black haired beauty that was asleep in his lap.

"Odihnește-te acum micul meu pisica lucruri sunt doar la început pentru noi. Ele sunt doar de gând pentru a obține mai bine de aici.” He spoke softly.

She nuzzled into his chest lightly hearing the low rumble of his voice in her ear. She was about half asleep truthfully. She had heard him but hadn’t understood a single word of what he had said. Right now the words didn’t really matter. She might ask later what he had said.



Translations


Mica mea pisica = My little cat

Relaxează-te mica pisica mea nu voi profita de tine în starea dumneavoastră slăbit. Nu ai nevoie te temi de mine mă voi uita afară pentru tine. Niciodată nu-ți aduc prejudicii. = Relax my little cat I will not take advantage of you in your weakened state. You need never fear me I will look out for you. Never will I bring you harm.

O astfel de frumusețe ar trebui să fie prețuită pentru toate timpurile. Eu o voi face regina mea când e momentul potrivit și ea este gata. = Such beauty should be cherished for all times. I will make her my queen when the time is right and she is ready.

Odihnește-te acum micul meu pisica lucruri sunt doar la început pentru noi. Ele sunt doar de gând pentru a obține mai bine de aici. = Rest now my little cat things are just starting for us. They are only going to get better from here.
Sign up to rate and review this story