Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja: Little Black Book

The Green Beast of Konoha

by TheLemonSage

Short vignettes which offer glimpses into the world of Eroninja, and insights into what is to come.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Rock Lee - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2017-04-15 - 11393 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also, this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So, if these types of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks.

Eroninja: Little Black Book

Chapter 9: The Green Beast of Konoha

The Present, set during Chapter 85 of Eroninja

Rock Lee sat in a hot tub located in his large bathroom and sighed in contentment as the warm water contrasted with the slightly cooler wetness currently engulfing his dick. He took a sip of the champagne that he was drinking and then held the glass lightly as he rested his arms on the rim of the tub. He was watching a porno starring him via a television that he had mounted in the wall. The movie was his latest and in it he played a masked shinobi who encountered various kunoichi and other women before ultimately fucking their brains out.

On the screen, he had just successfully defeated a group of bandits led by a buxom kunoichi. The fodder had been easily dispatched and after a heated battle with the kunoichi, a new one had begun with her lying on her back in the middle of a grassy field as he punished her pussy with his dick. The woman on the screen began to climax with him quickly following suit as he pulled out and shot his load all over her face.

He also found himself on the verge of cumming in the present and alerted the woman whose mouth was wrapped around his cock by placing his hand on the back of her head. She got the hint and took him as deep as she could, which was all the way to the base, as he then nutted down her throat. He sat back and groaned as he filled her stomach with his youthful essence. When he had finished, the woman surfaced and then leaned forward as if to kiss him, but took the champagne glass from him before downing the remainder of its contents.

He watched as Kasumi finished his champagne taking in the tattoos that she sported and her pierced nipples while he did so. She set the finished glass on the ledge of the tube and then straddled his lap to begin kissing him. After several moments and just before his dick began to recover, she moved to sit next to him as the scene showing on the television had switched to feature another man who had played the role of the main villain in the movie having sex with his female second in command. Kasumi watched the scene rather engrossed, before turning to him to state, “Goddess, it must have been incredible to fuck her.”

“It was,” Rock Lee replied as the scene before the final showdown would feature him screwing the villain’s lieutenant until she gave up her boss’s location. “It was almost as good as fucking your or Fuki’s tight pussies.”

“Yeah, but people have never shelled out the cash they have for our movies like they have for some of yours,” Kasumi replied while looking towards the entrance of the bathroom.

He looked over his shoulder to where Kasumi was to see that Fuki had joined them. She was as naked as them and seeing she had their attention said, “It isn’t hard to imagine why, considering he is the most popular adult film star in the Land of Fire.”

Lee chuckled as he stated, “Well at least Thee Rock is. Rock Lee is still just a chunin in the Leaf’s Shinobi’s Forces.”

Fuki hugged him from behind as she said, “That can all change you know. The store has been having trouble keeping Shinobi Coitus on the shelf.” She reached into the water gripping his semi-hard cock adding, “Not to mention the marital aid based on the dick found in the film. I received word from the studio and Shinobi Coitus Two is already in the works. They are offering to triple your fee if you’ll agree to unmask on camera. Apparently, they want to call it Shinobi Coitus Two: Under the Hood.”

“Oh, I like that,” Kasumi said amused.

Rock Lee considered it for a moment, since on average his salary per a film was mid to high B-ranked when compared to what he made as a shinobi. Receiving three times that would probably make it low S-ranked, and if he let Fuki negotiate the deal before agreeing, he was sure they could really make even more, since it was sounding like the movie they were currently watching was making some waves. Ultimately though, he decided he liked the mystery surrounding his adult film persona so said, “Let us wait on that.”

Fuki nodded so kissed his neck as she went to write a reply, but she stopped when Kasumi inquired, “Don’t tell us you’re still embarrassed to be starring in these kinds of films.”

Lee focused on the television where having killed the big bad, he was now having a hot threesome with the man’s lieutenant and the princess that he had been tasked with rescuing which had been the plot of the film. He was completely naked showing off the large colorful back tattoo that he now sported. For a mask, he was wearing both of his costar’s panties which they had covered his face with after losing his mask in the fight. Watching himself getting to enjoy two women that he knew many men would pay handsomely to enjoy themselves with. He couldn’t say that he was embarrassed exactly. But, he would admit to being concerned that it might all come crashing down if he unmasked since a part of the mystic that he enjoyed was that his face had never appeared on camera. He would admit that his initial hesitance to show it had been born of embarrassment, but also a lack of confidence in his looks. Particularly, since it had been Sakura’s rejection of his advances which had started him on his current path. He wondered what she would think of the changes that he had gone through since stumbling upon a tucked away shop called, The Promised Paradise. Turning towards Kasumi to answer her, he recalled the events that had led him to his sexual awakening.

*****************************
The Past: These events happen around Chapter 29 shortly after the Bathing scene at the start of the chapter.

“You asked to speak with me, Lee,” Sakura stated with a slight tone of confusion, especially since he had wanted to meet her in a park.

“Indeed, I did,” Lee said excitedly since although Sakura had recently been on a date with Naruto, rumors were coming to light that it had been a kind of play date as it seemed the blond man was now seeing Ayame. With it having been weeks since his date with Sakura. Lee had seized on the rumors and decided to boldly state his desire so explained his reasons for asking her to meet with him, “It is my intention to woo you now that it appears that there is nothing between you and Naruto.”

Sakura looked surprised for a moment, but quickly grew nervous. “Lee, that is sweet… but I’m afraid I’m just not interested in you like that.”

“But perhaps you could…”

He trailed off as Sakura shook her head. She smiled politely and tried to put her reason as delicately as possible so explained, “The truth is while it appears Naruto might have moved on, our date together only made me desire him more. Maybe it is karma that once I realized that, he apparently moved on to someone else.”

Lee wasn’t sure why. But, he had the feeling that Sakura wasn’t being entirely truthfully and had chosen her words very carefully. He couldn’t place his finger on it, but it felt like she wasn’t as broken up about it as she was trying to sound. He guessed that it might be that with Naruto now seeing Ayame, it freed her to focus on someone else or perhaps even Sasuke still. Yet, she might be claiming to be harboring feelings for Naruto so as to prevent him from pestering her with date requests. Still, he didn’t feel that was exactly on point since he could hear genuine happiness when she referred to her blond teammate. It made him feel as if there was some dynamic to their relationship that he wasn’t aware of.

Regardless, Lee was rather devastated and felt that perhaps he had missed his window of opportunity since he had noticed the depression that had been growing in her since her return from the mission to find the spy in Orochimaru’s forces. Yet, he hadn’t wanted to approach her then since he had been sure the source of her misery had been Sasuke’s willingness to attack her and the others that had been assigned to capture the spy after the mission had gone sideways. He had noticed the depression seemed to get worse and worse for a time, and although he had wanted to comfort her. He hadn’t wanted to come off as if he was taking advantage of the situation for his own benefit. But, the unhappiness that she had displayed had disappeared after she had gone on a date with Naruto just before she had gone on a mission to Wave with him. His teammate Tenten had also gone on that mission, and had returned slightly changed. But, Tenten had started her apprenticeship with Tsunade shortly after so he had attributed it to that.

He felt a sense of regret and couldn’t wonder what might have been had he acted sooner, but he tried not to show it as he gave her a thumb’s up stating, “I am sure that if you persevere your feelings will reach him.”

“Thank you Lee,” Sakura replied sincerely before leaning in to kiss his cheek. When she stepped back, he had the sense that she wanted to state that he didn’t need to worry. Yet, instead she simply turned to begin heading home.

Lee began doing the same, but along the way began to recall the feeling of Sakura’s lips against his face. His mind quickly took a turn down a perverted back alley as he pictured it ending rather different such as his turning to place his lips against hers, and the touching of their lips being the catalyst to awakening her buried passionate feelings for him. From there, the kiss grew heated as they began stripping their clothes off in the park where they had met while uncaring of the people around them watching.

While the Lee in his fantasies was so bold as to take the girl of his dreams in front of dozens of spectators. The real deal realized his waking wet dream was having an effect on him causing his jumpsuit to begin tenting out. The realization caused Lee to begin growing nervous as he tried to think of something unappealing to prevent his manhood from growing more pronounced. However, as he often found to be the case, the more he tried to distract himself from certain thoughts, the more firmly they took root. As such the Sakura in his waking dream eagerly dropped down to her knees and in front of the people watching proclaimed how she couldn’t wait to start sucking his cock. Picturing Sakura acting so obscenely caused his dick to reach maximum hardness in short order.

Although he loved the green jump suit that he wore, he also despised it at times as he was painfully aware of how much it served to enhance the fact he had an erection since it tented out in front of him. A fact a young kid began to point out as he asked his mother, “Mama, why’s that…. Where’d he go?”

Lee caught his breath as he had dashed down the closest alley to avoid the embarrassment for both his and the young mother’s benefit. He considered leaping to the rooftops to avoid other such incidents, but in a shinobi village that was as good a way to be spotted as any. So, he elected to travel the back alleys while trying to feed his mind with unyouthful images to kill his erection. However, he gave up on negotiating with his dick as they each morphed into delectable visions of some of the beauties that he knew and had encountered in his career. He instead decided to beat it into submission upon arriving at his apartment. But what normally would have been a much shorter journey though, grew to be a tad longer as he went a little out of his way to stick to the alleys. The journey took him towards the edge of the entertainment district where people gathered when looking for a good time. He could hear music coming from some of the bars nearby, and was tempted to join in. Although, he was permanently banned from most of them.

He sighed, since he and Gai-sensei had worked at his low tolerance of alcohol, which had resulted in him being able to enjoy drinking without becoming a raging berserker. But, his control had come a little too late for some of Konoha’s bar owners due to the incident of his youth.

His journey home though came to a stop as he spotted a gorgeous red head in a fine kimono as she appeared from some steps that led into a basement of the building. The woman seemed rather out of place in the alley especially when compared to the pierced and tattooed woman about his age who followed her up the steps. Cutoff from where he needed to go, he slipped behind a small alcove made by the backs of the two buildings he was near. He cursed as a certain part of his anatomy continued to peak out, but due to the small recess it would look even sillier if he was facing the wall should the woman walk by. Listening for a sign they had moved on he instead heard the woman say, “I expect the delivery to be there by the end of the week.”

The young woman sported a dyed blue afro as she said, “It shouldn’t be a problem for the toys you are requesting. But, the lingerie is a little high end for what our shop can stock at the moment. We don’t usually get such distinguished customers. You might be better off going to Emi’s shop for those.”

The red head frowned, but replied, “I know your shop is just starting out so you may not have access to the higher end items. But, you already have a reputation for discretion where required, and considering the reputations of the women who are members of The Bathing Association, I’m sure you can understand my desire for it. I’ve heard Emi does do amazing work, but she has a reputation as a gossip which is why I would prefer you to act as a proxy if it does turn out to be necessary for her to get involved. If there are additional charges for your time and effort then just tack them onto the bill.”

“Of course, although I have to admit that I’m pretty curious why you suddenly need to place such a large order,” the woman said looking down at the list that she had been given.

“We have recently completed an expansion project and its purpose lay in the more… pleasurable means of relaxation,” the red head said looking over her shoulder as Lee was finding the conversation rather interesting as well so had peeked from his hiding spot. He cursed as their eyes met, and he expected her to react to their conversation being eavesdropped upon. Yet to his surprise she turned back to the blue haired woman to continue, “We have a rather large unveiling scheduled and although I doubt the aids will be required. It is better to be safe than sorry.”

“I would love to be there with some of the b…”

“Perhaps if you prove my faith in your discretion is well placed,” the woman said cutting her off. “In time I may consider hiring you for some of the other services you are rumored to perform. Handle this job satisfactory and I can guarantee that you will become quite popular among many influential women. That can only benefit your shop in the long run. Now if you’ll excuse me, I believe there is someone else that can benefit from your services.”

*****************************
In the Present:

Lee smirked as his mind returned to the present since the woman had no idea how right she had been and he could tell Kasumi was waiting on his response to her inquiry. Although, more than willing to admit he might lose some of his appeal if he unmasked, he was being honest when he said, “No, but since I still plan to perform my duties as a shinobi. I imagine it will make some uncomfortable to hire me if they knew a pornstar was protecting them.”

Fuki seemed understanding of his response, but Kasumi countered by stating, “Or, it could lead you to get some really fun missions.”

Lee chuckled at her reply, but nonetheless countered, “I guess fucking you two and my fellow adult film stars has kind of spoiled me. I doubt as a shinobi gigolo that I’d be getting to enjoy the same quality of women that I’m used to.”

The two women shared a look before Fuki smirked stating, “I don’t know, you might find you like a girl with some meat on her. Before we met you some of our best experiences were with guys you would think might have a heart attack from the exercise.”

“I’m sure a few experiences since then as well,” Lee countered as he pulled himself from the tube.

Both women gave him wicked smirks as he toweled off with Kasumi replying, “Well it is only fair, right?”

Lee wasn’t about to disagree since if not for their wild ways he was sure his world would now be vastly different. He stepped out of the opulent bathroom as he made his way to the master bedroom which he shared with the two women. He would admit that at first the idea of the open relationship was a little alien to him, but had grown used to it since there was video evidence of his own sexual escapades. Now though, he often grew excited upon hearing some of the stories that the pair shared with him.

As he entered his walk-in closet, his thoughts turned to the Women’s Bathing Association since he knew Sakura was a member of it. He wondered if she might have experienced a similar sexual metamorphosis as a result of that membership. Although, he had to admit it may just be his imagination at play since both Fuki and Kasumi refused to share any of the details about the items they had provided the group. But from some of the massive orders their shop seemed to receive occasionally, it left him with the distinct impression that there was more going on there then bathing. Still, although curious, he didn’t necessarily spend a great deal of thought on the matter since he could appreciate the desire to keep one’s activities private. Despite the fact that he would love nothing more than to introduce Sakura’s pussy to the cock that was currently enthralling women across the Land of Fire, either on VHS or via the plastic mold taken of his dick. He doubted that she would accept his current life style which he believed he’d never be able to give up even for the woman that he had once thought of as the one. But, it wasn’t something he had realized until later in his own sexual awakening, one that had begun in a small room located in the The Promised Paradise. But getting him into it, had been half the battle.

*****************************
The Past:

Lee had closed his eyes and ducked back wishing he could cast a genjutsu to erase his presence. Having heard what the woman he would later learned was named Kiyomi had said, he prayed it meant someone else had been approaching the shop. He listened as he heard the red-head walk away, but was surprised that he couldn’t hear a second or third set of footsteps. Hoping it meant the shop attendant had went back inside he opened his eyes and found her squatting in front of him. Her elbows were resting on her knees as she stared right at his dick, and then she smiled up at him as she said, “I see she wasn’t kidding. You did a decent job of hiding your presence, but I’m afraid this guy here gave away your position by peeking around the corner.” She pressed down on his dick causing him to shiver and groan until she let go causing it to stick back up.

Lee was mortified as he apologized, “I am sorry miss, but it at times seems to have a mind of its own.”

The woman smiled at him as she stood up before replying, “They often do. My name is Kasumi by the way. Now, why don’t you come with me so we can help you settle this beast down?”

Lee wasn’t sure if the woman was offering what he thought that she was, but despite not being faced with outright scorn as he had feared would be the case said, “I thank you for the concern, but…”

“Why don’t you just step inside our shop,” Kasumi said indicating the steps leading into the building’s basement. “I promise you that it will beat running home while trying to avoid people so you can spank it into submission.”

Kasumi turned on her heel and didn’t look behind as she headed down into the shop. He looked past her for a moment while considering making a run for it, but he felt making a break for it was rather pointless considering the other downside of his fashion sense. Namely there were only two people who dressed as him in the entire village. Wondering if he was making a mistake, he nonetheless followed her down the steps and in some ways into another world for him.

He spent a moment taking in the unfamiliar items although most of their uses were easy enough to figure out. Kasumi meanwhile moved behind the counter and reached for one of several keys hanging on the wall. Pulling one with a number three implanted in the metal keychain she tossed it at him stating, “Why don’t you try room three? I promise you’ll emerge like you’ve been born again.”

Lee caught the key and looked at it before asking, “What should I do in there?”

Kasumi gave him a wink as she answered, “Whatever feels natural?”

Lee couldn’t describe anything that was happening at the moment as natural so took the key to the back of the store where Kasumi had indicated. He looked around at the various tapes with gorgeous women on the covers with their naughty bits creatively censored or sometimes just blacked out. Reaching the back after passing a rack filled with various items described as marital aids, he found several numbered doors. He moved to the one that matched his key and although the rest of the shop seemed to have an almost hospital like cleanliness to it, having come to realize the purpose of the room, he expected to find it rather grungy. Yet to his surprise, the decently sized room was just a clean as the rest of the store.

In it resided a single chair that looked like it could be made to recline. It was covered in a similar cover that kind of reminded him of home since his mother had used such things to protect their furniture from his overabundance of energy. Suspecting they were one time uses, he felt he would be more comfortable about sitting in the chair. Next to it, was a small end table upon which rested a box of tissues and several bottles of various lotions to help with the friction generated from the task he would be performing. He then focused on the only other items in the room which was a television hanged in the corner. He found the placement rather odd, especially due to it sitting next to a fern, but that was until he noticed upon turning on the lights that the wall across from the chair had what appeared to be a one-way mirror. Not seeing his reflection, he guessed that he was on the observing side although it was difficult to confirm as the other room appeared dark. Beneath the mirror was a hole which if he guessed correctly was where if a dancer was performing in the other room customers could slide in their money.

He sat down in the chair, and turned it on expecting an x-rated channel to be showing. Yet instead as it came to life it showed a woman sitting at a vanity as she applied the finishing touches to herself. She was dressed in a white corset and panties with matching silk stockings. Her short red hair was done in a bob cut which with her pale skin and clothes kind of made Lee feel like she was a pin-up model getting ready for a shoot. She seemed to smile directly at him as she said, “Why hello there. It seems like we have a newcomer today. Are you enjoying your experience thus far?”

Lee naturally didn’t any say anything, finding it silly to talk to a television set. Again, it felt as if the woman was talking directly to him as she said, “The shy type, huh?” The woman stood and began moving back from the camera as she moved to an expensive looking couch. She sat down on it facing towards him and spread her legs to display her panty covered mound. She ran her finger over the white material causing her to let out a low moan before saying, “There’s no need to be shy. Now why don’t you pull out that cock and get more comfortable.”

Lee, although finding the idea rather tempting, hadn’t exactly reached that point. He was again caught by surprise as the woman on the television seemed to realize this as she said, “I guess I’ll get us started then.”

The woman then sat back on the couch and pointing her white heeled toes in the air slowly peeled off her panties. Lee’s dick lurched painfully as the woman exposed her pussy for his viewing pleasure, and he couldn’t help reaching for his package as she worked the piece of clothing up the flagpole that where her legs. She then pulled one leg free and left her panties hanging off the other as she brought both feet down. She scooted forward on the couch and began slowly rubbing her pussy. She moaned lewdly as she stared lustfully at the screen, again making him feel as if she was looking right at him. Biting her lip as her fingers began rubbing her nether lips faster she said breathlessly, “I’ve shown you mine. Now won’t you show me yours. I’m sure by now your dick is aching to be freed.”

Sitting back on the couch she pushed a finger inside her cooch saying, “Hurry, I want to imagine it’s your cock stirring up my pussy.” Lee was groping his dick through his jumpsuit as the woman seemed to get lost in her own little world for a moment. Aching for some relief as well, he decided he’d use the room for its obvious intended purposes. He pulled off his chunin vest and then pulled the zipper of the suit down. He began to pull his arms out of the sleeves so he could lower it, but was caught off guard as the woman said, “Mmm, what a nice hard body.” Lee paused, again wondering if it was truly a movie, but focused back on taking his own needs into hand as her moans increased in intensity.

He stepped out of his jumpsuit, and sat back down in the chair where he unwrapped his bandaged hands before he took some lotion from an expensive looking bottle. As he began stroking himself, the woman said, “What a treat, a lovely cock to go along with that muscular body!”

Lee was now quite aware that the woman was reacting to him, and realized there was a camera hidden in the fern. For a moment, he tensed, since in the world of shinobi ruination could come from more than just enemy jutsu. Yet, he quickly relaxed since he recalled the conversation he had overheard outside, and doubted someone would create such an elaborate ruse. Plus, he found the idea that he was jerking off to a person who was effectively doing the same rather exciting.

The woman smiled as his posture relaxed as if sensing his momentary conflict, and his realization that she could see him. Pulling her hand from her pussy, she waved her glistening fingers at him before saying, “Hi there. My name is Fuki. Sorry about not introducing myself earlier, but I like to see how long it takes for people to realize I’m not a recording. So, who are you?”

Lee felt a little self-conscious about responding to the woman with his cock in hand, but nevertheless continued slowly pounding his meat as he stated, “Rock Lee.”

Fuki smirked as she playfully replied, “I can certainly see where the rock comes from. You look as hard as one, and not just your physique.” She winked at him and giggled as he began to flush with embarrassment, but it didn’t last as she began rubbing her cunt again. Sitting back on her couch she spread her legs apart to give him a grand view as she breathlessly asked, “What brought you to the Promised Paradise today?”

“Happenstance,” Lee responded as he tried to keep pace with the woman’s fingers. “I confessed to someone I cared for today and she rejected me. I let myself get carried away with imagining a more positive scenario and created a rather difficult situation for myself. That is what brought me to this alley and a run in with the woman upfront.”

Fuki gave him a sympathetic smile before asking, “This woman that you confessed too, does she have a name?”

“Sakura,” Lee stated feeling his dick lurch as mentioning her made him recall some of the fantasies that he had conjured about her. He noticed Fuki react to the name, and although a rather common one, was of the belief that she knew exactly who he was referring too.

The woman stood suddenly and after moving out of her camera’s view said, “Why don’t we see if we can roleplay a happier result for you. Stick your dick through the slot.”

Lee wasn’t entirely sure as to what she was referring to, but then the round slot beneath what he had assumed was a one-way mirror, opened causing light from the other room to spill in. He stood and finding the hole at the perfect height for him to stick his dick in, guessed it had more uses then just pushing money through. He hesitated in doing so, since he felt doing so would be admitting defeat in winning over Sakura. Much with everything in his life, he hadn’t believed winning over her affections would be easy. Yet, with enough time, energy, and passionate youth, he believed that he would be able to show her that he was worth taking a chance on. However, while loathe to give up on anything that he had set him mind to, especially since people had been telling him that his dreams had been impossible for years. Something in Sakura’s last rejection had seemed more final then her previous ones. Still, there was a nagging question of what if she came around at play in the back of his mind.

The other thing causing him to hesitate was a concern he had stepped into some bizarre horror flick, and sticking his cock through the hole would result in a rather painful separation. Yet, unable to resist the temptation of a womanly touch, he plunged his cock through the hole, and was immediately rewarded with it being enveloped in a warm wetness completely alien to him. He moaned loudly as without thinking he plunged his cock as far into the hole as possible. He heard Fuki gag a little as he stabbed the back of her throat, but she sounded amused as she let him slip free of her lips to say, “My so eager. One might think you’ve never been on the receiving end of a blowjob before.”

Feeling rather embarrassed, he nevertheless admitted, “I have not.”

He expected for Fuki to sound amused or to tease him, but instead she said, “Then that means… Oh, Kasumi sent a real jewel my way. I’m going to have to fuck her extra hard tonight to show my gratitude.”

Lee’s dick lurched at the idea, and he groaned again as Fuki once more took swallowed his cock. As she worked her mouth over his length, she used one of her hands to stroke what she couldn’t comfortably take. Lee was in heaven, and it seemed to only get better as he realized the reason the one-way mirror wasn’t showing the other room, was because it wasn’t one. Instead, it was a two-paned window, but between the panes was a black divider. Which Fuki raised enough to just show the top of her head, which now had a distinctly pink wig on top of it. He used the visual aid to return to his earlier fantasy, where he found the imagined pleasure paled in comparison to the reality he was now experiencing. It was for that reason, that he found it difficult to slip back into the fantasy, since he wanted to experience all the here and now had to offer.

With that thought in mind he said, “Miss Fuki, would you please remove the wig. I appreciate the thought, but I do not wish to disparage the kindness that you have shown me with thoughts of another.”

Fuki paused as she looked up at him, and then removed the wig from her head. Yet, rather than resuming her blowing of him, she stood and reached for a button on the wall. Upon depressing it, the window panes and divider rose into the wall. Reaching through the now open window, she said, “If I’m really good enough for you, then let’s make this really memorable.”

Lee leapt over the portion of the wall dividing them, and accepted Fuki’s outstretched hand. She guided him to the couch and turned him to sit him down. He began to grow nervous and afraid he’d disappoint so stated, “Miss Fuki, I have never…”

“It’s okay,” she said soothingly as she straddled him, “I kind of figured that out already. There’s no reason to feel nervous, just let yourself go and enjoy.”

She gripped his dick and caused them both to shiver when she dragged the head of his cock against her pussy several times. He watched eagerly when she guided him to her entrance and savored the feeling of his sinking into her tight velvet grip. Yet, his eyes grew wide as she had fitted about only half of him inside when she coated his stomach and groin in her wetness. Her face looked torn between pleasure and some embarrassment as she informed him, “I just came from only taking half your cock.” She smiled amused as she said, “I guess the pressure is off you to perform now.”

Lee though felt emboldened by her words as he professed, “No, that just means it is all the more important for me to do so.” Gripping her hips, he slammed her down causing Fuki to explode in another climax as she leaned back to stare at the ceiling. To prevent herself from toppling backwards off Lee’s cock she gripped his knees and tried to hang on as he bounced her in his lap.

Fuki held nothing back in letting him know how good he was making her feel, and was pretty sure that Kasumi knew as well despite the sound proofing of her studio. She noticed his gaze was locked on her still contained breasts. Reaching in front of her, she pulled the zipper down and before the corset even hit the ground, she was rewarded as Lee surged forward to suck on her breast. She shivered in delight as he tried to fit the entirety of her tit in his mouth. After several moments of his suckling, she gripped her other one and stated, “Now don’t neglect this one.”

Lee took the advice as he quickly switched over and after running his tongue over it, clamped down on the hardened nub. She experienced another climax coating them both in her release, and although she often been a bit of a squirter, even she was surprised by just how many times Lee had made her do so. Her last climax having drained her, she found the only thing keeping her upright was Lee’s grip on her waist. He seemed to sense as much as well, so easily stood before turning and planting her on the couch. He gripped her ankles as he held her legs up and apart while he began driving himself with renewed vigor.

Not particularly religious, Fuki was nonetheless praising the Kami for sending her the man currently drilling her cunt. Especially as he began moving with the speed and power of a jackhammer. As she felt the wave of her next orgasm beginning to crest, she felt him swell inside her so wasn’t surprised when he announced, “Miss Fuki, I am…”

Afraid that his pulling out would cause the wave of pleasure she was riding to crash prematurely she shouted, “Inside!”

Lee didn’t need to be told twice as he instinctively pushed himself as deeply as he could to deliver his cum into her womb. The feeling was enough to cause Fuki to explode into another juicy climax which made Lee feel as if she had hit him with a water jutsu, while she wondered if he had killed her as she was confident she was seeing heaven. Once he was done delivering his baby making cream, he pulled out and felt a wave of satisfaction at the blissed out and disheveled state Fuki was in.

But after a few moments, he wasn’t sure if he should simply dress and leave. Not feeling right doing so, he found a wash cloth and after soaking it began wiping her down. As he dragged it over her pussy to clean up the cum dribbling out of her, she hissed and grabbed his hand. Prompting him to immediately say, “I’m sorry!”

“You have nothing to be sorry for,” Fuki said as she let his hand go, “but I’m still sensitive. Plus, I want to just lay here and bask in the feeling for a little while.”

Imaging that was her graciously telling him to leave, he stood and bowed politely, “Thank you for your kindness.”

Fuki smiled at him as he moved back to the viewing room, and watched him dress before moving to her dresser. Pulling a card, she kissed it so it left a lipstick mark behind and moving back to the window just as Lee was finishing waited until he turned towards her before bowing and holding it out. When he took it from her, she said “I hope you’ll visit me again.” She then lowered the window and divider back in place leaving Lee to wonder if future visits would be just as memorable.

*****************************
The Present:

Lee moved through his home completely naked as he made his way to the bedroom in order to get dressed. His next visit had been just as memorable as he found Fuki working the front desk, and had found Kasumi working the backroom, and had left her in a similar state when he had left. The next time the place had been rather packed, and they had asked him to come back at closing, and was glad he did since it would be the first time he had enjoyed the both of them at once. The time after that, it had been just as crowded, but Fuki had convinced him to wear a mask and fuck her as part of her show.

He did find it rather ironic that Sakura’s rejection had inadvertently led him to sleeping with two of the girls that had used to bully her. Something that they had expressed some regret over. Yet, while some part of him would likely always wonder, what if Sakura said yes. He found that he was actually content that she had rejected him. Although, there was a video of him fucking Fuki wearing the same bubblegum wig that she had tried on during their first time. Naturally, with his face pixelated out. Yet, that had been well into his relationship with the two proprietors of The Promised Paradise, especially as it had been a gradual progression. For Lee, it had served as a final goodbye to his unreturned feelings before embracing the sexual gratifying world the two women had introduced him to.

It was also that video, which led to his second career as it turned out that quite a few porn stars tended to be shinobi drop outs, if not real shinobi in deep cover. Apparently, using such people as actors helped by letting the studio’s save money on effects since naturally porn featuring ninjas was one of the most popular categories. Particularly, those where the actresses dressed up as famous kunoichi of the shinobi world. In fact, one of his most popular videos was one where he played a masked villain who defeated Tsunade and then had his way with her until she was broken. Lee would admit to feeling a slight feeling of guilt at how much he enjoyed filming those scenes, since it was only because of her that he could continue on being a shinobi. Yet, he figured in the end it would have gotten made anyway as there were several actresses that made a career based on looking like Tsunade at various points in her life. Plus, it had done so well, there was also a sequel being planned of it in which the broken Tsunade was going to kidnap her two apprentices Shizune and Sakura for her new master. Lee looked forward to the foursome that movie would probably end with.

Reaching his destination, he moved to his walk-in closet and spent a few moments contemplation what he should wear. Settling on a green button down shirt and khakis, he began to get dressed while thinking about who he was going out to meet. He frowned as an image of Naruto appeared, but it wasn’t because he was seeing Sakura now. But because he disagreed with his stance on how to deal with Sasuke. A point of contention which had divided many in Konoha into two camp and although he felt the divide was pretty evenly split. Lee was confident a future act of aggression by Sasuke would shift it so most people would fall on the same side as Chouji and him.

However, Lee wanted to avoid that, since to him it wasn’t a matter of being a member of the more popular faction, but of dealing with the danger that Sasuke presented as quickly as possible. So, he felt it was best to try and reason with Naruto, as Lee believed it was because the jinchuriki was asking people to, if not forgive and forget, be more measured in how they respond which was why the village’s response had been so tepid. Yet, Lee believed it was foolish as it surrendered the advantage to Sasuke. Much the same way an overconfident fighter might allow an opponent to hit him first. Which to him, was a foolish tactic no matter how confident a person may be that their follow up would crush their foe.

To Lee, Konoha by taking a position that responding too aggressively to Sasuke’s attack would be wrong, was simply standing there allowing the Uchiha another free hit. Therefore, he hoped to convince the person that most people saw as the face of that belief system. That most people were willing to defer to Naruto in this instance, caused some resentment to bubble up. This was because to Lee, Naruto had become something of a false messiah. It wasn’t exactly Naruto’s fault, and it wasn’t an animus that Lee even wanted to have towards the blond man. However, he couldn’t help it since at one point he had looked up to Naruto as a fellow loser that had managed to rise above his low beginnings.

Yet, as more and more was revealed about Naruto, it became apparent to Lee that those low beginnings were false. For him, it felt like he had been manipulated into buying into a legend in the making, but all the building blocks had been put into place so he would have every advantage. For example, Naruto may have been an orphan, but he had been born to one of the greatest heroes of the Leaf. A fact that was conveniently left out, which likely would have erased much of the fear people would have directed towards Naruto. But, it did give him the sob story that would get most people on his side later when it was revealed after his star began to rise. Or at the very least guilt many people onto it when they realized they had ostracized the son of the man they had made a hero. That wasn’t to say Lee didn’t recognize that Naruto was a hero in his own right, but having it revealed that his father had been the Fourth Hokage would have opened doors for him regardless of his achievements.

Then there was the fact that Lee felt that rather than being another reject like he had been treated until Gai took a chance on him, Naruto had the most powerful Bijju sealed within him. Which meant to Lee that there was never going to be a chance that the village would let him fail. If he had failed the academy, then chances were Jiraiya would have still took him under his wing or some other means to lift him up would have been found. But, Konoha would never have let the container of the nine-tails waste away as some ramen cook. Furthermore, to Lee the fact that the Fourth Hokage had sealed the Kyuubi into his son was to give Naruto every advantage he could. An advantage that Naruto had needed to best Lee’s rival Neji, which at the time he had believed was due to the blond’s never give up attitude. At least, until the truth about what he contained had been shared with everyone in the village.

When that news had been revealed, at first Lee had felt profound respect for Naruto for handling the heavy burden. Yet, now that he had apparently mastered it, Lee wasn’t sure it could truly be considered a burden. After all, even without any mastery of it, the power he had gained at birth had been enough to defeat a genuine prodigy like Neji. Something that Lee still hadn’t done even with all his hard work.

In the end, Lee felt that whereas he had to strive for everything he had earned as a shinobi. Naruto had been gifted it at birth, and as time went by more and more advantageous were revealed, but in a way that people didn’t exactly see them that way. It felt as if he had been manipulated into supporting him as an underdog, when in truth he was anything but.

Still, Lee did acknowledge that for Naruto, the time he spent as just an orphan being ostracized would be difficult for him. But, he felt that was the price of admission that those that helped perpetrate the fraud of Naruto to the village believed was a crucial ingredient to its success. Lee felt that people like the Third Hokage and others who had hidden Naruto’s parentage for no reason, had done so believing the hard luck tale of being an orphan and who was then revealed to be the son of a hero, would serve as a powerful figure for Konoha to rally behind. Not to mention hiding his status as a jinchuriki from many of the people that he would be rising through the ranks with would let them form bonds with him. While also letting him take the full credit for his achievements, and when the ruse was finally revealed. Most people, because of their friendships with him and the details of his difficult early years, would overlook the fact that he had always had advantages that they lacked.

Lee felt the current divide among his comrades was all the proof of this that he needed. Even Neji seemed to be siding with Naruto since he believed the jinchuriki had saved him from the darkness that had affected him. Yet, when Sasuke attacked again, Lee felt the darkness of the shinobi world would only grow stronger. But, Neji had been blinded by Naruto’s victory against him since he saw the stigma that the Uzumaki had borne from being a jinchuriki as being similar to the burden that he bore with the Caged Bird seal. As such, the Hyuuga praised Naruto’s wasting time taking over Iruka’s old class since he saw him as doing the same for the children he was teaching. Yet, he didn’t share the same opinion of Chouji’s recent joining of the Torture and Intelligence Division in order to try and have an active part in stopping Sasuke’s next attack.

Unfortunately, Lee felt this was the case with most of the people of Konoha and while he wouldn’t deny it was because the Uzumaki had done a lot of good for Konoha and the Shinobi World at large. He felt the fact that so many people were putting their faith in a genin, who hadn’t accepted any of the responsibilities of a higher rank, was due to their being manipulated by circumstances of his birth and early life, mixed in with his deeds. But, deeds which wouldn’t have looked nearly as grand or impressive if the truth about him had been revealed from the onset of his life. Still, recognizing the sway Naruto held, he hoped to be able to convince him that he was wrong in how to deal with Sasuke.

Leaving the bedroom to head to the Seventh Heaven, Lee stopped as he passed one of the rooms that Kasumi had taken over as a workshop. In it, she designed many of the toys that the Promised Paradise sold. Kasumi had been inspired to do so when a customer had brought her a mold that she had made of her ideal penis, and had asked for it to be made into a toy. When the customer had come to pick it up, Kasumi had asked if she would be upset if she made it an item the shop sold. The woman had agreed, provided they only sell it in the orange color that she had requested, to honor the man she wished it belonged to. Kasumi had agreed, and had even used it to market it as a love aid inspired by the Leaf’s Hero. She had then asked Lee to model for another, which was said to be taken from his pornstar’s persona. It did sting a little bit that in Konoha, the one that most of the Leaf village’s women preferred was the one supposedly inspired by Naruto. But, it did ease his ego some that outside the village his cock was the number one aid comforting lonely women at night.

On the table of Kasumi’s workshop was the newest prototype for a project that she had been working on for months, which she believed when ready, would let a woman experience similar pleasure as a man. But, she was having a difficult time with it since a key component to the projected required a knowledge of seals which far outpaced what she had learned in the academy. Still, from the numerous open books and scrolls on the subject of sealing, he could tell that she wasn’t going to give up anytime soon.

His gaze then drifted over to picture of Fuki, Kasumi, and Ami that was taken just after graduating the Academy. However, the Trio’s career would be short lived as they were failed by the jounin-sensei that had been assigned to them. His primary reason had been due to their falling apart during their attempts to take some bells from him. But, from what Kasumi had told him, Lee wasn’t surprised since it sounded like he had given them a taste of raw killing intent. Which a fresh out of the Academy genin would definitely not have been prepared for.

Having failed, their only recourse would have been to repeat another year at the Academy. But, Ami’s parents had forbidden it, as they wanted someone to inherit their Hotel empire, not go about playing ninja. To that end, Kasumi and Fuki believed that Ami’s parents had even bribed their instructor to make sure they failed.

However, while Ami had been crushed at having her dream robbed from her, the experience had made both Fuki and Kasumi reevaluate their priorities. Apparently neither had wanted to die without experiencing all life had to offer, so they had begun experimenting in all things. Lee didn’t think that the experience had broken his partners, but he did feel it might have caused some scars that were harder to detect. Still, considering the doors that the two women had opened for him, he couldn’t exactly say that being a little damaged might not be a good thing.

His gaze drifted to Kasumi as she knelt naked on the floor before an altar. She was holding her hands up at shoulder height with her index finger and thumb forming a circle while chanting a mantra. Lee’s gaze focused on the idol standing at the center of the temple shaped cabinet that made up the altar, and would admit he felt a little uncomfortable with Kasumi’s religion. He had heard of the Descendants of the Moon as their believers had begun popping up shortly after the appearance of the Black Kyuubi.

At the moment, they hadn’t appeared on any of Konoha’s watch lists, although there were rumors of a few investigations. But, for the most part they seemed more like swingers that used religion as a reason to get together then anything harmful. Kasumi had only recently begun attending gatherings after a member had come to the shop to stock up for an event. Kasumi had been intrigued and quickly invited to attend, and had quickly become a devoted member. Not that Lee was surprised considering the Descendants belief that people should embrace and indulge in their desires. He could also admit that he felt a certain pull to it, particularly in the belief that when their Holy Mother returned, she would create a world in which everyone got what their heart’s desired. A world where Lee was born without his handicap to using chakra, and a pink-haired lover who eagerly shared him with Kasumi and Fuki.

Yet, while Lee had been tempted to attend a gathering, his desire to keep his sexual liberated side separate from his professional one prevented him. Particularly, since the Yoshino family that had brought the religion to Konoha, seemed to have imported it from when they had been stationed in the Land of Wind as shinobi envoys of the Leaf. According to Kasumi, since they had left for the assignment a few months before the Sand-Sound Invasion, rather than being allowed into Suna, they had been sent to an outpost located near the Wind-Rock border where the religion had taken root. Lee wasn’t sure if the family had gotten involved as a way to form solidarity with the locals. But, it was clear they completely embraced it now, as Kasumi had regaled them with tales of the how the daughter, a green haired kunoichi named Kaede, would fuck her father while her mother watched on, often while servicing some of the newer members they were hosting.

Lee was a little surprised though that Fuki didn’t seem all the interested in attending a gathering with Kasumi, as she had rejected several offers to do so. When he had questioned why privately, she admitted to him that she had some reservations about the group as many people considered it a cult. Which granted, she felt most religions were that to one degree or another. However, she also explained that she was self-aware enough to realize that some of her sexual behavior was a reaction to the pure terror that she had experienced from their instructor’s killing intent. But, she felt Kasumi had a tendency to overindulge and if the Descendants of the Moon were a cult then she wanted to remain free of it to pull her partner out if she became too entrenched into their teachings. He could understand the concern, but thus far, outside of some rather titillation stories and her adding the small alter to her workshop, it didn’t seem as if Kasumi had been too changed by the group.

She appeared to near the end of her prayers as she stopped chanting to bow so that her head touched the floor. Lee was treated to the lovely sight of her naked backside which caused his dick to grow stiff. He felt a smile tug at his lips as his eyes locked onto a dark green butt plug that had been exposed by Kasumi’s new position. Freeing himself, he surged forward and pulled the plug loose only to replace it with his cock. Kasumi cried out, although she remained in her supplicant pose as if she was still in the midst of praying.

Lee took that as a challenge, prompting him to begin rapidly drilling his cock into her like a wild beast. He could feel the tension in her body, as she tried to focus on her prayers, but eventually it gave way as the pleasure proved to be too much for her to ignore. She cried out, and the tension bleed out of her. Declaring it his victor, slipped his hands beneath her chest and gripping her tits he lifted her up in the air. He played with her pierced nipples as he used her tits as a handhold while he drove his cock into her.

Eventually though he switched to gripping her under her knees as he wasn’t getting the type of rapid fire thrusts that he was known for. Holding her legs out, he turned it up to eleven as he moved his hips so fast that he almost seemed to be doing slow, deep strokes. But, the optical illusion only extended to the eyes as there was no mistaking the multiple thunderclaps of his hips meeting her ass.

Kasumi was glad that she had lubed her toy, as she wasn’t sure her ass would survive the pounding it was receiving otherwise. With Lee’s strong grip holding her up, she used her hands to rub her cunt as she was feeling like a star about to go supernova, and wanted to enhance the feeling. She felt him grow inside her and knew that he was on the verge and waiting for her, so focusing on her clit began rubbing it in circles. A moment later she cried out as she climaxed causing her pussy to squirt all over her altar, and for her ass to bear down on the cock pounding it. Lee groaned out a moment later and she squirted a second time as she climaxed from the feeling of her bowels being flooded.

When he was finished filling her up, he set her down and she immediately sank to her knees. She stared up with him with a slightly annoyed look and asked, “What did I say about interrupting my prayers?”

Lee smirked as she didn’t wait for an answer before she began cleaning his cock by sucking him into her mouth. Still, he answered her, “To make sure that if I do, that you are left seeing stars.”

Kasumi nodded in agreement, and finding that he was getting hard again ceased sucking him to reply, “Lucky for you that’s exactly what you did.”

“What would have happened should I have failed?”

Kasumi grabbed her plug as she stood and inserting it back in place to stop Lee’s cum from leaking out of her replied, “Let’s not find out, shall we?”

She turned to close the altar, enjoying the sight of the Holy Mother coated in her discharge. She then turned back to her male partner to say, “You better get going. You wouldn’t want to be late to the meeting that you requested.”

“Indeed,” Lee said while tucking himself back into his pants. He watched Kasumi return to her desk, and took some satisfaction in her opting to lean over it then to sit. Continuing on his way, he stepped outside his home with the hope that he’d be able to get Naruto to see things from his point of view. After all, if Naruto’s early difficulties and life had been engineered by those in charge at the time to create a come from nothing legend for the village to get behind. Then it was imperative that he use that influence to convince those in charge to take Sasuke down. But, if the village’s engineered hero chose not to, then Lee guessed he would just have to show the world what a true underdog could do.

Author’s Note: Hello everyone. First let me take a moment to thank everyone that left a view. It was great to see the dip was a one-time thing likely brought about by people being able to read it on Fanfiction.net instead of here. I do appreciate the influx, so again thank you.

Now, I’m sure some people would wonder why I wanted to dedicate a chapter of LBB to Lee. Well, there were multiple influences. The first was I thought it would be amusing to find out Lee is this mega pornstar when not being a shinobi. It was kind of born from the RTN movie when it was discovered he was wearing women’s clothes in the fake world. That kind of prompted me to look at him as someone that could have this kind of double life.

The other part, and what I imagine most people will be surprised by is his thoughts on Naruto. That was inspired by the ending in particular, but more to the point the reveals that we got throughout the story. When the manga began, Naruto was just the orphan that was unlucky enough to be the host of a powerful fox demon. He was ostracized, with only a handful of people caring for him, namely the Third and Iruka. Yet, as the story progress, the reveals such as his father being the Fourth Hokage, to me at least, kind of cheapen those early chapters and the feelings you had for him. I mean, he went from the hard working orphan to the prodigal son of the Fourth Hokage, and worse still the child of destiny. Moreover, the only reason you do feel for Naruto in the beginning turn out to be due to lies of omission. There was no reason not to tell everyone he was the son of the fourth hokage, and I feel the reason was because you’d feel more for a regular orphan then one whose lineage is recognized.

As such, I feel a character like Lee would kind of regard Naruto as an impostor of sorts. He doesn’t take anything from the achievements that Naruto has worked towards, but he does feel like the rock star aspect behind people reaction to them is because of his ultimately engineered sob story past. He does understand that Naruto actually lived that life, but at the same time, Lee legitimately had to earn everything that he achieved. While Naruto had a bunch of perks waiting in the wings. Perks such as the Kyuubi for instance since that is the trump card that allowed Naruto to win against Neji.

Finally, I decided to do this chapter now since a scene in chapter 85 has Naruto and Lee discussing how to respond to Sasuke. I wanted to tie the LBB chapter to the main story, and to perhaps give deeper insights into why Lee is rather resistant to following Naruto’s lead. I guess you could say I made Lee see Naruto in this light, since Naruto’s sob story past is the basis for Talk No Jutsu. What better person than Lee to say, “no, I’m not going to follow you just because you had it rough growing up. So, did I, and all without all the benefits that keep being revealed.” Granted, you would have thought the villains would have had that response, but to me, Lee is a genuine underdog. Naruto as canon showed the more advanced was made to look like one to get people rooting for him, but the moment you make him a child of destiny, whose father is the beloved 4th Hokage, is the moment you reveal those early hardships are engineered to manipulate people into rooting for him rather than genuine hardships to be overcome. Because, if he didn’t overcome them then I’d be willing to bet some of the hurdles blocking him would be removed. Which is why I feel Lee upon learning more and more about these hidden advantages, would think Naruto might have a humble beginning, but he also had people in power in his corner all along.

I don’t really think this will make Lee an adversary in the same sense as some others. He is still actually a wholly decent person. But, I do feel he is a somewhat envious person as well which is why he was so driven to best Neji. He was envious of Neji’s natural abilities and thus sought to prove he could be superior through hardwork. I just feel he would feel similar emotions and perhaps a little betrayed since he probably saw Naruto as a fellow underdog, but time kind of revealed Naruto gained had the best of both worlds. He gained the admiration for being thought of one, even as he had certain benefits others could only hope for.

Anyway, I’m sorry if this is a little rambling as It is 2 in the morning here. I hope it is for the most part an enjoyable chapter, and I plan to hopefully have the Sage limelight chapter out before the weekend is over. So, until next time. Take Care! Sincerely, The Lemon Sage.
Sign up to rate and review this story