Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja

Revenge Arc: Operation: Kill Konan Part II

by TheLemonSage

During his training trip, Naruto is given a scroll which holds thesecrets in how to seduce and ensnare women. A scroll he uses at first on the women and kunoichi around him but soon on the Shinobi ...

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2017-12-01 - 22269 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Naruto is not mine. Also, this story is a lemon fiction therefore is intended for people of a legal age from wherever they come from. So, if these types of stories offend then stop reading now. Thanks.

Chapter 88: Revenge Arc: Operation: Kill Konan Part II


Yuugao had made the journey home from her office in record time, something which she felt was an achievement considering how worn down she was. Not an overly surprising development considering the number of hours she normally worked, but that mixed with the afterhours activities that she was putting in because of her punishment had her truly burning the candle at both ends. Having truly come to understand the hell of her punishment as Naruto literally would fuck her into unconsciousness each night, leaving her both immensely satisfied, but awakening more and more run down, the reason for her current eagerness to get home was because despite having a week left of her punishment, her lover had headed to Ame earlier than expected. Which for Yuugao meant a quick shower, and then immediately passing out in her bed without the hours of needing to satisfy Naruto’s desires alone, and often failing as she ended up the one fucked into slumber.

The reason Naruto was heading to the Rain Village early had Yuugao concerned as it stemmed from the fact that the Raikage had sent word that he would be attending the Akatsuki Reformation Ceremony despite his pervious refusal. Which some would normally consider a good thing as it would indicate that perhaps Ay had softened his stance. However, Yuugao doubted this as she believed the more likely scenario was that he was going to make a play to take Yugito back. However, Yoshino actually took it as a positive development, since she felt it all but confirmed Sasuke was planning to attack.

Yuugao wasn’t exactly sure the confirmation was worth the price of facing another threat, and one as dangerous as the Raikage. Especially as she suspected that he would be bringing the host of the Eight Tails along, not to mention a small contingent of Anbu, and that would just be the forces that he would have to announce as part of his security force upon entering the village.

However, Yoshino was of a different opinion stating that she felt the reason the Raikage was attending was because Sasuke had leaked his plan to Ay. As such, he saw an opportunity to take back what he felt was his property in the chaos that would result from Sasuke’s attack. Which while it would be another chaotic element introduced to an already chaotic situation, it was one that could hamper Sasuke as much as them. Particularly, if they had Yugito lead Ay about so that if he ended up trying to get his hands on her, he would do so in the midst of Sasuke’s forces. More to the point, the Nara had pointed out that it was a gamble on Sasuke’s part since he couldn’t have been entirely sure how Ay would have reacted to the leak. But, one that he had felt worth taking as it would likely hamper some of the stronger Alliance members defending Ame in order to protect Yugito from what would likely be several S and A class shinobi.

Yet, Yoshino felt it was a bet Sasuke had miscalculated in taking and moreover, made it clear that he didn’t think they knew his target was Ame. But, she was also rather keen in making sure that Sasuke lost big with his gamble. The main way she planned to bring this about would be using the chaotic element that he was introducing against him. A simple enough task since with his likely targeting Yugito, but even if he tried for Fuu, or Naruto for their Bijuu, all they would need to do is make sure to direct them to places where Sasuke’s forces where concentrated. The Alliance could then pull back their regular forces to set up a parameter to make sure to keep the fighters contained, as well as to stop the enemy from moving forward while allowing the Raikage and his shinobi forces to do the heavy fighting for them. As Yoshino had put it, “Sasuke has introduced a wrecking ball to the fray, but he’s forgotten that we have a means of directing where it hit.” Still, Yuugao couldn’t say the idea of people that she cared for being sandwiched between two forces seeking to either kill or capture them filled her with joy. But, she did understand how it could be used as an advantage.

But, reaching her apartment, she did feel there was one truly positive development to take away from the Raiakge’s decision. A good night’s sleep. Stepping into the apartment that she shared with Kurenai and Anko, she nearly ran in the opposite direction as having been expecting to have it to herself for the night, her finding someone sitting on her couch reading a magazine which covered the intruder’s face. she feared Naruto wasn’t letting her off the hook. However, she quickly recognized her guest was female, an easy enough deduction to make as her short skirt and fishnets did little to hide her physique, and more to the point she technically wasn’t a guest as she did live there as well, although she was currently stationed in Vegetable Country. Caught by surprise, the Anbu Captain asked, “Anko!? What are you doing here?”

Anko closed the magazine and tossed it on the coffee table. She leaned back into the couch while stretching her arms out over the top of it as she relaxed into it as if to draw attention to her crossed legs. Smirking at her roommate she asked, “What’s the matter, I can’t spend a quiet evening at home?”

Hearing Anko’s playful tone, Yuugao went on guard since her friend never seemed all that desirous of one previously. Particularly since being assigned to being Haruna’s bodyguard. Stating as much she said, “I just figured you preferred to spend your nights playing with your toy. But, if you’re looking for a little peace and quiet don’t let me get in your way.”

Yuugao was about to make a hasty exit, but stopped as Anko replied, “Technically, she was never really my toy. I’ve just been putting her back together for my Master, and to reward me, tonight he gave his Pet a new one to play with. A very naught toy.”

Yuugao turned back towards her purple-haired roomate to find that she had uncrossed her legs, allowing a large plastic dildo to spring up. Anko smiled at her lustfully as she said, “Master says that you’re all mine tonight.” She pouted for a moment, as she added, “Although he said I wasn’t free to do just anything I wanted.”

Yuugao felt some measure of relief at that, but growing defiant said, “So all I have to do is satisfy you for tonight, huh? No problem.”

Anko smirked as she said, “Something told me you’d say that.” Bringing her fingers to her lips she whistled, and Yuugao grew visibly pale as suddenly the room to her bedroom, not to mention Anko and Kurenai’s opened to reveal a small army of naked Naruto filing out. Anko got up from the couch to stand at the front of the army that she had assembled, and leaning into one of them whispered into the copy of her lover’s ear, “And here people think I’m the sadist. If this was an interrogation I think you would have broken her just now.”

The clone chuckled as it reached up to begin massaging Anko’s tits through her fishnet shirt, but it addressed Yuugao as it said, “Sorry. I’m sure you thought my leaving meant you were off the hook. But, you did ask for a stiffer punishment. I believe now you’re truly regretting what you did.” Yuugao couldn’t deny that, but received a small glimpse of the light at the end of her particular tunnel as her lover’s clone added, “Which is also what any good punishment seeks to do. So, if you make it through tonight, we’ll say your punishment ends early for good behavior.”

Feeling a bit like a hero making a valiant last stand against an invading army, Yuugao pulled her shirt off before stating, “Well, let’s get it on.”

Yuugao was carried over to the sofa by the blonde wave as the clones surged forward to have their way with her. She moaned as one buried itself inside her, which was cut short as another shoved its cock into her mouth while the rest used their lips and hands to zero in on her various erogenous zones, which Naruto had attacked over and over again for the past several weeks. Still, despite her earlier complaints, a part of her truly loved what was happening as all the clones were eager to have a go at her. Which, in its unique way showed her what a special man Naruto was as she felt a lesser man with the abilities he possessed and a harem as large as his would have grown tired of enjoying the same woman over and over again. Yet, she felt in his clones the same eagerness to please her as had been there the first time, which prompted her to begin pleasuring the clones back hoping her own feelings would be conveyed to her lover once they dispelled. Plus, the sooner she did satisfy them, the sooner she would finally get a decent night’s sleep.

*****************************
“Thank you,” Ino said politely as she took a glass filled with a fruit drink from the woman that owned the apartment she was visiting.

Fuyou inclined her head as she took the one that she poured for herself and proceeded to sit in a chair she had brought over earlier when her guests had arrived. Her gaze traveled to the other person, Shikamaru, who was sitting next to his teammate on her small loveseat. She noticed that he seemed a little nervous, which she attributed to the blonde woman’s presence as he was typically rather laid back. However, that wasn’t to say there weren’t times when he was nervous around her, but she had to admit there were times when he elicited similar feelings in her. Particularly, whenever the unspoken feelings of attraction between them were nearly pulled out into the open. Which considering how he had described his blonde teammate as a troublesome gossip, she would admit to feeling a little bit of unease around her as well.

Which if Ino felt any of the nervousness her presence was generating she paid it no mind as she stated, “I hope you don’t mind my tagging along with Shikamaru.”

“Not at all,” Fuyou replied quickly, but politely.

She felt a blush threaten to appear when Ino elbowed her teammate while teasingly saying, “You must be doing something wrong if she doesn’t mind my horning in on your alone time together.”

“Things aren’t like that between us,” Shikamaru replied annoyed.

“That’s what I meant about you doing it wrong,” Ino countered amused.

Hoping to end the woman’s teasing, Fuyou said, “If you’re so concerned about where things stand between Shikamaru and me, perhaps you could tell me the reason for your visit so you can go about your business.”

Ino smirked playfully as she focused on her teammate to state, “Perhaps there is hope for you yet.” However, then her demeanor changed and she focused an icy gaze on Fuyou as she said, “Fair enough. I want to know if you’re a traitor.”

“Ino!” Shikamaru exclaimed in surprise. “Who do you think you are to…”

“It’s okay,” Fuyou stated focusing a calm gaze on the blonde kunoichi. “You’ve been doing this all day haven’t you. You and that red-head… Karin wasn’t it? She is probably reading my chakra even now, isn’t she?”

Ino inclined her head, before replying, “During the tour we were given of your village’s situation room, we decided to get a feel of the people that we would be surrounded by. So, while I was playing the inquisitive guest on a tour, she was feeling out their chakra. So far it would seem you’ve done an excellent job of weeding out members of the Salamander Resistance. Likely due to your own chakra sensing abilities. But that does leave us with a very big question.”

“How I could have missed my own teammate as being a member?” Ino remained silent, which Fuyou took to mean that was exactly what she wanted to know. After a few seconds the Ame-nin sighed before stating, “I wish there was a deeper reason then it simply being I just didn’t want to see it.” Ino looked a little incredulous so she quickly added, “Keep in mind that before the bombing campaign started, the Salamander Resistance was more of a nuisance then an actual threat. Sure, they tagged some property and land marks, not to mention distributed flyers promoting their message. But, outside of that nothing too dangerous or extreme.”

“What changed?” Shikamaru asked as he fought back a temptation to reach out to take the kunoichi’s hand.

“Nothing,” Fuyou said bitterly as she stared down at the drink in her hands. Focusing on Shikamaru she added, “And that was the problem. As I’m sure you are already aware the Salamander Resistance is primarily made up of people that escaped the purge of loyalists to Hanzo. It was founded by a genin named Mubui, his team was away on a mission when Hanzo fell and other squads were sent to exterminate them.”

“I believe your team was among those groups,” Ino stated while ignoring the irritated look her teammate sent her as a result.

“Yes,” the kunoichi admitted, “At the time, we thought that we were issuing in a better and brighter world while expunging those who would support someone that had led Ame into every war to be had for decades.”

“I suppose considering that, then it is rather surprising that this Mubui would try peaceful methods at all,” Ino stated sitting back in thought.

She arched an eyebrow as Fuyou stated, “From what we’ve learned from those members that were captured when Naruko took down Kandachi. It appears that he was against the bombings. But, it seems that he lost control of the group’s actions when Kandachi joined. Mubui and his early followers it seems, wanted to use peaceful methods to inspire the populace of Ame to rise up against Konan in order to give justice to those butchered as a result of Lord Pain’s coming to power.”

“From what I’ve heard of Kandachi,” Ino stated recalling her lover had a run it with the former right hand of Hanzo, “I doubt he would have joined for such reasons.”

“No,” Fuyou replied, “But, he was cunning enough to know that when the populace failed to match Mubui’s expectations it would give him an opportunity to take charge. We haven’t been able to confirm it yet, but I suspect Kandachi is the one that first approached Sasuke to attack the village.”

“That makes sense,” Shikamaru chimed in, “It would also explain why Kandachi’s capture hasn’t derailed their plans.”

“I’m glad you think so,” Ino said with a frown. “If this Mubui is so peace loving, why wouldn’t he call it off?”

Shikamaru focused on his teammate as he explained, “Because he’s already lost control of his movement once. Mubui tried to appeal to people’s sense of justice for the victims of Pain’s rise to power. But, what he failed to take into effect is people’s natural proclivity to ignore that which doesn’t impact them personally. I’m sure it disheartened him to realize that as far as most Ame civilians were concerned, Pain’s killing of those perceived to be loyal to Hanzo was just politics. A new regime naturally isn’t going to want old enemies hanging around stirring up trouble.”

Ino nodded but countered, “Still, that doesn’t explain why you think he would abandon it now?”

“Because there are people like Suiren to contend with,” Fuyou said sadly. Noticing she had the blonde woman’s full attention she explained, “What Shikamaru is pointing out is that Kandachi started his bombing campaign to cause the people of Ame to grow disillusioned with Konan’s government in a way that sermonizing failed to. As the bombings continued, people would grow frustrated with the current government to the point where they might even turn to the bombers themselves. Of course, hiring Sasuke just accelerates the process by removing her from power and installing Kandachi as the leader. The end result being the bombings stop and stability is restored.”

Ino frowned as she pointed out, “That’s a kind of depressing way of looking at it. You’re saying the people wouldn’t feel any loyalty to Konan.”

Shikamaru shrugged as he replied, “Some might, but they’d end up being dealt with the same way the old Hanzo loyalist were. Keep in mind the vast majority of people didn’t exactly grow upset when Hanzo was taken out.”

“Yeah, but I just thought it was because he was a despot,” Ino said finding herself understanding why Naruto didn’t exactly take much stock in being considered the Hero of the Leaf.

Fuyou nodded as she said, “He was, to a great many. Particularly if you didn’t want to be roped into his next war like the original Akatsuki. But, that wasn’t enough to get him removed from power as the vast majority of the people were able to eke out a somewhat comfortable lifestyle. There was never a huge ground swell among the populace to remove him as I doubt we ever reached more than forty percent of the populace, just a small vocal minority ever actually took part in the civil war. It was just fortune for us to have someone as powerful as Lord Pain.”

Ino noticed Shikamaru’s face twist for a moment at Fuyou’s use of a formal title for Pain. She suspected it served as a stark reminder that despite his killing of their teacher Asuma, his father, and in a roundabout way was responsible for the death of Asuma’s unborn daughter, Foyou didn’t consider him to be a monster in the same way they did. He seemed to grow a little distance, which he showed as he stood to walk towards one of the windows. Fuyou also noticed his reaction and seemed disappointed by it, although Ino suspected that she also could understand it on some level.

Hoping to get back on track, the Yamanaka said, “You said your former teammate would be a reason why Mubui couldn’t go back to his old methods. I’m curious though, why did she turn her back on Pain and by extension Konan to such an extent, while your own opinion seems little changed.”

Fuyou smiled softly with a sad glint appearing in her eyes before answering, “Because, I simply saw Lord Pain as a means to an end, while Suiren and Ajisai got swept up in the whole he’s a god hype.” Seeing Ino’s confusion she explained, “As you’ve noted, I’m a sensor who comes from a bloodline that has produced many of them. So naturally whenever Hanzo was going off to war, you can imagine his men would come knocking on our door. In fact, I was conscripted into becoming a kunoichi because my brother was deemed more valuable by my father in remaining as a civilian to produce heirs that would maintain the Family name.” Pausing to take a sip of her drink, she then continued, “Not that I’m complaining too much as I actually like it now, but as I’m sure you can imagine, back then when I heard whispers of a group that was going to rise up to challenge Hanzo, I was more than a little intrigued. I even admit that I enjoyed the ideas contained in their gospel of spreading pain and hardship, as I felt it would break the cycle by teaching others the truth of the hardships we shinobi had to endure in Amegakure. However, I never really felt Lord Pain was some divine being as many people began to.”

Ino held back a frown as she wasn’t sure what to make of the kunoichi at the moment. Particularly, as she found her explanation rather off-putting. She rationalized the reason why as being because for the most part she felt most people that would follow someone like Pain, it was because they were true believers in his cause. Yet, listening to Fuyou, she felt the woman was somewhat similar to Kandachi in the sense that she had joined Pain and Konan in their rebellion because she felt it would improve her situation. There had been no higher goal then that. Yet, despite Ino being of the opinion that her negative feelings were due to her imagining a woman with such reasoning joining her Family, she suspected Naruto would appreciate her frankness. She felt this way, because of how her lover had changed over the years since first explaining his ambition to her. Back then, he had explained it as being tied to a desire to make his master happy, and in the way most people spoke of such goals as being for the good of all. However, it hadn’t taken him long to make the reason for achieving the goal the women that he had charmed. In fact, Ino felt she understood her lover’s thought process as always starting with the question, “Does this action or inaction negatively affect someone I love?” If the answer was yes, his next would generally be what he needed to do to change the situation.

However, Ino was beginning to feel that she understood why her lover had changed in such a manner. Ame after all, served as a stellar example of even when a change like the one he was trying to bring about was considered noble or just, there was only ever really a small portion of the people fighting for it. Most people though just carried on with their lives if possible and simply adapted to whatever new group took power. Thus, when Gaara had been about to be executed while his Shinobi might have grown bitter and jaded against the Daimyo. It was safe to assume many of Suna’s civilians might have vented some outrage, before going back to their normal daily lives. Which in many cases, they probably felt were hard enough as is without complicating it further by pissing off a Daimyo.

Ino was sure if pressed those civilians would give a dozen reasons as to why they couldn’t, wouldn’t, or shouldn’t care. Yet, it was just such an attitude which was why Naruto couldn’t allow someone he cared for to suffer in order to maintain a status quo, which was because it was an attitude that almost always demanded the status quo never be challenged to protect a silent majority. For example, a Daimyo demanding a friend’s death because he felt challenged by recent policy changes. In Gaara’s case, it would have been far easier for Naruto to allow his death to happen and plan to gain more influence in the Daimyo’s court later. However, that would have been respecting the status quo of a Daimyo’s word being law. It was also why he couldn’t allow Yugito to suffer in Kumo, as then it would simply have been to maintain the status quo that a jinchuriki was essentially a weapon to be pointed at a Kage’s enemies. But, those were reasonings that Naruto came up with after the fact, as the truth was he simply wasn’t willing to build a peaceful world on the suffering of the women or people that he cared for.

Hearing Fuyou speaking of how she had joined Pain’s cause out of her own self-interest, probably was rubbing her the wrong way as she didn’t have much insight into the woman’s character. She felt this was the case mainly because Naruto had said as much about acting in his own self-interest by making his lovers happy. Yet, she suspected she wasn’t bothered by his saying such things, as she knew that he would gladly take on any of the suffering that he was shielding them from if it moved him closer to his goal. Hearing Fuyou talk in such a manner, she felt her lover would find it rather refreshing, since he felt that too often people hid their own selfish desires as being tied in noble causes or maintaining the status quo. Similar to how Danzou had claimed his actions were for the greater good, while also moving him closer to his desire to become Hokage.

Furthermore, Ino had to admit there might be other ways to interpret Fuyou stating she had acted in her own self-interest. She wouldn’t deny the woman was likely telling them what was in her heart at the time, but much as Naruto described his acting on Yugito’s behalf as selfish. Whether it was or not in the views of others often depended on how they benefited from the choice. To a non-Family member, Ino was sure Naruto’s choice to support Yugito’s desire to defect was indeed a selfish one. But, the Yamanaka felt this would just be because people who would claim this feared getting caught up in the potential war that could have happened or were the type to claim to care to make themselves seem to be better that they were, and so were in essence acting in their own interests as much as Naruto was. Yet, she felt those people were being just as selfish, but were hiding their selfishness behind things such as more people would be hurt if war did break out. However, Ino believed such thinking could never result in the world they wanted to build as it permitted wrongs to exist so long as the majority of people remained unaffected. Such reasoning was also used to commit atrocities claiming it wasn’t the worst of some bad choices, such as the Uchiha Massacre. But, Ino felt that if people wanted a better world it meant they needed to take risks, which meant there were times when it would cost dearly when the risk didn’t pan out.

Ino would concede the Family had acted selfishly on Yugito’s behalf, but she felt it had also acted rightly. Primarily, because she believed that Naruto would have acted the same if the person asking to defect had been Bee. This is because in essence, Jinchuriki were treated as weapons first, and people second, if at all. Furthermore, Ino believed Naruto would still claim he was acting selfishly if the jinchuriki he had helped had been Bee, but this time his reasoning would be because he understood what it meant to be treated as a thing, instead of a person. After all, it didn’t take a terrible leap of logic to understand that Naruto’s father, much like Gaara’s, had turned him into a weapon to be pointed at the Village’s Enemies. As such, while Ino would like to believe otherwise, particularly as her sensei’s father had been running the village at the time, she believed that if Naruto hadn’t been inclined to enroll as a shinobi, then he would have been manipulated into becoming one. Granted, Sarutobi hadn’t allowed Danzou to get his hands on Naruto to shape into a weapon. But, while Ino could imagine it was because he didn’t want to see the Uzumaki become an emotionless killer. One could also claim it would have been foolish to allow his political rival access to a weapon that could be pointed at him one day. Which was one reason Ino felt it was wise to remove Yugito from the Raikage’s possession if he didn’t truly believe in the Alliance, he might feel the need to point her at members of it someday. Granted it would backfire on him, but with her no longer in his possession, he would be less sure he could weather the political storms that resulted. Moreover, Ino felt it was the right thing to do simply because she felt Yugito would do more good helping people as a member of Akatsuki then she would as the Raikage superweapon.

All in all, Ino felt that Fuyou might be claiming she had acted in her own self-interest, which some people would write of as being selfish. Yet, Ino upon reasoning it out, felt the Ame-nin was simply not willing to try to make a case to justify her reason in the scope of how other people benefitted and so was acting rather similar to her lover in that regard.

Directing her thoughts back to the matter of the kunoichi’s loyalty she asked, “Alright, so how does your more pragmatic view of Pain’s godhood keep you from wanting to see Konan dead?”

Fuyou frowned before replying, “Why do I need to tell you anything? Lady Konan trusts me.”

“Perhaps,” Ino said with a shrug, “But people close to her do not. People who are risking a great deal in defending your home, and I would like them to have assurances that the people in Amegakure’s command structure aren’t sleeper agents.”

“Are you one of those people close to her,” Fuyou asked raising an eyebrow.

“Let’s just say I’ve grown rather fond of her due to her being a member of the Women’s Bathing Association,” Ino answered. “You could say it is the bonds that she made there which is why I’m willing to help coordinate Ame’s defense.”

“I see,” Fuyou said, “I hear they’re planning to open a chapter here in Ame. Perhaps I should join to see what the fuss is about.”

Ino smirked as she sat back and crossing her legs replied, “Perhaps you should.” She directed her gaze towards Shikamaru to see how he reacted to the idea, and held back a frown since it appeared he wasn’t bothered by it. She wondered briefly if it was because of the woman’s feelings about Pain not matching his, but pushed it aside in favor of saying, “But, that is just you deflecting from my question.”

Fuyou sighed, but guessing the blonde woman wasn’t going to drop the matter gave a mental shrug before saying, “You may not be aware of this, but my Team and I participated in the Chunin Exams that were held after the Sound Invasion of Konoha. Our mission as well as the other Ame-nin present was to gather intel on Sakura Haruno among other Konoha-nin.”

Ino frowned as she asked, “Why her in particular?”

“At the time I had no idea,” Fuyou stated sitting back. “In hindsight, I believe it was because Naruto was traveling with Jiraiya and it was felt if they couldn’t get to him directly it would be wise to use her to lure him away.” The Ame-nin allowed Ino to process the information for a moment before adding, “However, due to the nature of the tests, outside of the first one we didn’t have much of an opportunity to do so.”

Ino nodded as Sakura had filled in on her team for the Chunin Exams since Shikamaru had already been promoted. The exam in question had been held in Suna, and although they had encountered a few Ame-nin during the second exam, the only group that had stood out for Ino hadn’t even been from Ame as it had been a squad from Suna with a medical kunoichi named Ameno, who coincidentally enough was now on Suna’s Shinobi Council. Furthermore, to Ino’s knowledge, none of Ame’s shinobi had qualified for the Third Exam which had also been held in Suna.

Shikamaru inferred that wasn’t exactly accurate as he stated, “If my memory serves me, your team dropped out after the Second Exam. I suppose it was because Pain felt you and the others had gathered all the data they required.”

Fuyou shrugged before focusing on him to say, “If that was the case, they didn’t inform me. But we had performed adequately enough to warrant a promotion. Which is when everything began to fall apart.”

Despite her usual flippant demeanor, a look of genuine pain appeared on the Ame-nin’s face. Ino discreetly directed her attention towards Shikamaru, and noted that he also had picked up on it. For a moment, he appeared tempted to comfort her, but he quickly buried it. Ino held back a sigh, but allowed herself a mental one at her teammate’s choice as she was quite sure that he did feel some attachment towards the Ame-nin. Although she suspected his newest refusal to act might be tied to her words making it clear that she still felt admiration towards Pain, Ino couldn’t dismiss the idea that her teammate might just not want the difficulties a relationship could bring. After all, her lover’s list of problems only seemed to grow as he branched out and took lovers from new territories.

Deciding to act in her teammate’s stead, she leaned forward to place a comforting hand on Fuyou’s knee while saying, “I know it is probably a difficult subject for you to speak of. But please continue.”

Fuyou nodded, before downing the rest of the drink that she had been holding. Placing the glass down she explained, “We didn’t get to enjoy our promotions long as our next assignment came soon after. We were sent to the Land of Grass in order to uncover evidence about the existence of some sort of superweapon.”

“What weapon?” Ino asked not sure what Grass could have which would concern even Pain.

“I don’t know I’m afraid,” Fuyou replied, “Our covers didn’t even last a day, although it is likely Grass knew who we were the moment we entered their village and they had let us enter to fool us into dropping our guard. However, Suiren and I sensed their attempt to surround our hotel so we managed to slip through them, but they quickly picked up our trail just after we escaped the village. We had managed to make it to one of their giant Mushroom Forests when they had caught up to us. Fortunately, Grass always took more pride in its diplomats rather than its warriors so despite being out numbered, we managed to hold our own. But not without cost.”

Fuyou closed her eyes, and informed the Konoha-nin of her team’s desperate fight among the giant mushrooms that had left it shattered. As it had still been night out, it was accurate to say that squad of Chunin and Genin that had caught up to them had been more lucky, then skilled. Primarily, since her team had opted not to take a direct path back to Ame. Their reasoning had been two-fold, the first being that although it was clear that their cover identities hadn’t held up, that hadn’t meant that Grass had known which Shinobi Village had tried to infiltrate it. Fuyou though was of the opinion that they had known as she had sensed several of the more powerful chakra signatures heading towards Ame, which had been the reason they had planned to head into the Land of Fire. As they had figured that even if Grass hadn’t known who had attempted to infiltrate their village, and so had sent shinobi in random directions, Konoha would be the lowest on the list of who they would have suspected.

While it had appeared that they had been correct in their reasoning, the shinobi sent to search in the direction of the Land of Fire had managed to pick up their trail. Her team had tried to change directions, but their pursers had always corrected with them informing them that there had been a sensor among the Grass shinobi. As such, they had decided to spring an ambush as they felt they would have the greatest advantage during the night due to her and Suiren’s sensor abilities.

Naturally, with an enemy sensor following them, the enemy hadn’t exactly leapt into their ambush, but they hadn’t needed them to. Instead, as the enemy approached, Suiren and her had waited for one of them to give the signal to their pursuers to stop marking him as the sensor the group. With the target of their ambush marked, she and Suiren had fired several senbon from their umbrellas which had caught the man in the chest and stomach. Ajisai had then activated the exploding tags that she had peppered the area with. The tags hadn’t done much more than confuse and panic the enemy although a few had been caught in the explosions.

However, while Fuyou doubted their pursuers had been the best Grass had to offer, that didn’t mean they were the worst as the survivors didn’t panic and began fighting back. Even with their sensor abilities, the night had only afforded them a marginal advantage as whoever had been leading the Grass shinobi had wisely chosen not to send them chasing off into the night. Instead the Grass forces had hunkered down behind whatever cover they could find, and as a result, whenever she or one of her teammates had tried to pick one of them off, a number of kunai or jutsu fired off in retaliation in their direction would be the response. Furthermore, Ajisai wasn’t a sensor and so while she was their most proficient fighter, she was actually at the same disadvantage as their opponents. Still, despite this Fuyou believed Ajisai had taken out more Grass-nin then Suiren and her combined. Which was likely why one of their opponents had singled her out by breaking from cover to charge her position.

Aijsai had been ready to meet the challenge, as she appeared holding a sealing tag that she had filled with kunai. Fuyou remembered having a shot at the charging shinobi but hadn’t taken it, as she had believed her teammate could handle it. But, moreover she had emerged from her own hiding spot to draw out several Grass shinobi who would attack from the shadows and so trusted her teammates to pick them off. As expected, several Grass-nin had tried to line up shots, but Suiren and her had made quick work of them. However, what they hadn’t accounted for had been the charging Grass-nin’s own resolve, as rather than his charge being a mad dash where the man felt his comrades would protect him much as Ajisai believed hers would. Instead, it had been a suicidal attack where the man knew he wouldn’t survive, but had been more than willing to pay the price so long as he took his enemy with him. As such as Ajisai had activated the tag she held sending dozens of kunai racing towards the man. Her target responded in kind as he raised his hand to reveal a seal in the palm of it. Activating the seal, a spear shot forth as the kunai closed with him.

In the darkness, Fuyou couldn’t see what face her friend had made as she realized her death was imminent. But, she had no trouble seeing the spear hitting her teammate in the chest with enough force to lift her off her feet and pin her to the stem of one of the giant mushrooms. However, thanks to her sensor abilities she had no trouble seeing her friend’s chakra evaporating off of her until only an empty husk remained.

Suiren cried out in pain and anger as she began firing senbon from her umbrella wildly as the Grass-nin embolden by their comrade’s sacrifice emerged from cover. Despite their being easier targets, Suiren’s aim wasn’t equal to the task due to the frenzy she had entered. Knowing they would be overrun, Fuyou closed with her teammate to shout, “Suiren, we have to go now!”

Suiren though didn’t reply as she just kept firing senbon, even as it began to click empty. Seeing no alternative, Fuyou brought the handle of hers down on her teammate’s head, and quickly picked her up as she threw a ball comprised of flash and bang tags. As the ball exploded and illuminated the night, she caught sight of Ajisai hanging limply several feet off the ground due to the spear pinning her in place. Feeling tears entering her vision, she blinked them away and was suddenly back in her apartment to find a sympathetic looking Yamanaka staring back at her.

Finding the tears had followed her through time, she blinked them away before stating, “Suiren eventually regained consciousness after we entered the Land of Fire. I was rather surprised Grass didn’t pursue us, but I guess without their sensor and sunup still being several hours away they felt it wasn’t likely they would pick up our trail.”

“Is that when Suiren turned against Pain?” Ino asked.

Fuyou shook her head as she recalled that Suiren had been quiet most of the return trip back. “No,” she answered after a moment, “But, the cracks had appeared.” Recalling how the first thing her teammate had said to her upon waking up had been, “You shouldn’t have left her,” Fuyou explained, “Things were never the same between us afterwards though. Upon returning to Ame, we were placed in different roles so the distance that appeared between us quickly grew. I tried to reach out several times, and Suiren did make an effort to reciprocate. But, then several weeks later word reached us that a massive raid had been launched against Grass. Suiren believed it was Lord Pain retaliating for the loss of a believer like Ajisai. In a manner of speaking, I suppose she was correct as Lord Pain did order the attack, but…”

“It was to recover her body to be used as a corpse puppet,” Shikamaru stated.

Fuyou nodded, as she informed them, “Yes. Lord Pain knew she would make for a rather powerful one so refused to allow her body to remain in Grass’s hands. I would later learn that Grass had tried to negotiate with us to return it, likely believing a chunin’s body might not hold that many secrets but they could get some good concessions from us. Unfortunately, they underestimated Lord Pain.”

Hearing almost pride in Fuyou’s voice Shikamaru snapped, “Doesn’t it bother you in the slightest that he only cared because he felt she would be of use after she was dead.”

Fuyou frowned having heard something similar from Suiren when Pain had made a rare appearance using Ajisai’s body. The two of them had been trying to repair their friendship when they had decided to watch a parade to celebrate the victory over Grass. She suspected the reason Pain had chosen to use Ajisai’s body to head-up the procession had been because it in essence had been the spoils taken from the victory. Still, since much of the truth of Pain’s ability had been hidden, although there had been rumors of his using the dead as vessels, when they had seen their friend waving towards the crowd neither of them had been able to stop themselves from leaping the barricade to approach. Naturally, they had noticed the changes that had been made to their teammate, but at the time Fuyou had remembered hoping it was a result of a god returning Ajisai to the land of the living. However, despite Pain allowing them to approach his newest puppet, as his Rinnegan settled on them it was clear that he had no idea who they were.

As such, he had asked, “Have you come seeking my life?”

Suiren sounded hurt as she said, “No, of course not Ajisai. How could you ask that?”

Fuyou had quickly realized it wasn’t their friend staring back at them as Pain tilted his head quizzically before replying, “Ah, you must have been friends of this vessel.”

“Yes, Lord Pain,” Konan said approaching them, “These were the teammates of the woman whose body now serves to house your power.”

“Vessel,” Suiren said sounding disgusted, “Ajisai doesn’t deserve this.”

Konan tried to sound soothing as she approached stating, “Suiren, we both know that Ajisai would have been honored to know that she can still be of use despite having fallen in battle.”

“Be of use…” Suiren said sounding as if she was about to explode.

However, Fuyou remembered stepping forward quickly to say, “Yes, of course Lady Angel. Please forgive my friend’s outburst. We’re just shocked to find Ajisai has been chosen for such an honor. We’ll be on our way.”

Suiren had recovered her wits enough to realize exploding on a man believed to be a god wasn’t a wise thing to do. But, as soon as they had ducked back into the crowd she had torn into her as she angrily said, “An honor, have you lost your mind. Her body’s being used like a sock. She deserves better than that. She deserves to be allowed to rest in peace.”

Fuyou rounded on her friend as she said, “Why? Both of you venerated Lord Pain like a god. For all you know, Ajisai would be happy to know she is still of some use to him.”

“You can’t mean that,” Suiren fired back.

“I… I don’t know,” Fuyou replied, “I just know neither of you were bothered by the rumors of his using the dead to contain his being before. It’s a little hypocritical to be all up in arms about it now because it is someone we cared for.”

“Is it,” Suired replied heatedly, “Who cares if Pain uses our enemies’ bodies. They deserve it. But, Ajisai… is this how her faith is rewarded?”

“It may very well be a reward,” Fuyou said reaching out for her friend’s shoulder, but was rebuffed as Suiren pulled free of her grip.

“Really!?” her friend replied bitterly, “He didn’t even know who we were. He probably has no idea about who she was either. To him, she’s probably just a new toy that he was showing off.” Suiren stared at her as if waiting for her to come up with some sort of reasoning to banish the doubts rising up inside her. When she failed to do so, Suiren stated, “I…I need to leave.”

“Sure,” Fuyou had said, but with hindsight wished she had tried harder to reach out to her former teammate.

Focusing on Shikamaru with a glare, she let a little anger enter her voice as she answered him, “No I wasn’t happy about it. But, we had pledged our loyalty to Lord Pain, and much as I was using him, and the world I believed he would build to achieve my ends. I was aware that he was using us. Considering how everyone in the village considered him to be a god, it’s rather conceited to think he thought of us as anything more than ants to do with as he willed, don’t you think?”

Shikamaru met her hard glare with one of his own, while not entirely sure why he was reacting in such a manner. The tense moment was broken as Ino calmly asked, “While I can understand where Suiren was coming from. I find it hard to believe that one encounter caused her to completely abandon her faith in Pain.”

Fuyou turned her gaze away from the Nara to focus on the blonde kunoichi as she stated, “You’re right. But, it did create a crisis of faith for her which caused her to begin to doubt Lord Pain. Although we weren’t partnered up as often, it became clear from the times that we were that she wasn’t just blindly accepting things on faith any longer. She began to question her superiors more and more often.”

“I can’t imagine someone like Pain allowing such behavior go on,” Shikamaru said leaving some of the contempt that he held for the former ruler on Ame in his voice.

He noticed Ino frown at him, but ignored his former teammate’s reaction as he focused on Fuyou whose eyes narrowed at him. But, she didn’t rise to the bait as she calmly replied, “You’re right. He probably wouldn’t have if it had continued or he suspected she was harboring the idea of aiding the Salamander Resistance. But, I believed Lord Pain had other more pressing matters by the time she truly began voicing her discontent.”

“Such as…” Shikamaru prodded.

“Such as he was called away to deal the setbacks his Akatsuki was facing” Fuyou replied. “With Akatsuki experiencing several setbacks, it forced him to take a more active role so I’m sure the growing discontent of one Chunin barely registered on his radar. Plus, Suiren was smart enough to let such feelings out only among people she felt might feel the same.” Fuyou stood from the couch, and moved to look out one of her apartment windows as it began to rain.

Ino focused on the kunoichi’s reflection and stated, “Still, from all you’ve said it sounds like you should have had ample reason to suspect her.”

Fuyou shook her head before turning back to state, “The Salamander Resistance only really came into being when that Uzumaki killed Lord Pain.” She noticed the Yamanaka’s eyes narrow at the anger her voice held for Pain’s killer. Which despite how her home’s defense was going to rely on the Nine-Tail Jinchuriki’s strength, she couldn’t help feeling that it was because of his killing Pain that her home was facing such dangers in the first place. “At the time, it seemed that Lord Pain’s death had cured Suiren of her discontent. But…”

“She just buried it down deep since she had joined the Salamander Resistance as a means to tear down the government Pain had built while using people like Ajisai who had faith in him,” Ino finished as Fuyou trailed off.

*****************************

Shikamaru was tempted to move to Fuyou as she nodded in response to Ino’s statement in order to pull her into an embrace as she seemed rather vulnerable from recalling such painful memories. He suspected that she would have even been rather appreciative of the gesture. However, he was conflicted about doing so as he found himself more prone to support the Salamander Resistance. His gaze traveled towards Ino, and although he knew she was dedicated to keeping Konan in power, he couldn’t help feeling that Ame’s current leader was only in her position because of atrocities committed by Pain and so it was only natural the victims of those acts would strike back now that he was gone. Which was why the Salamander Resistance had grown so quickly after his defeat, since with most believing that Pain may have been a god there wouldn’t have been many willing to challenge him. But, with that veneer of godhood removed with his death by Naruto’s hands, many of those he had wronged had crawled out of hiding to take back Ame and destroy his legacy.

A legacy Shikamaru was now helping to defend in a sense, and one which had taken the lives of those close to him. “I need some fresh air,” Shikamaru said, feeling somewhat sick at the idea of protecting something Pain had helped build rather than helping to tear it down. Moving for the door, he doubted he would be back so added, “I’ll see you both tomorrow for the morning briefing.”

Again, he noticed Ino frown at him as she stood to move towards Fuyou in order to provide the kunoichi some emotional support since she probably had received confirmation that Karin hadn’t felt any deceit from her. He nearly changed his mind as a brief image of Ino guiding Fuyou into Naruto’s arms appeared before him. But, he pushed it aside as he told himself it was probably for the best. Still as he stepped out of Fuyou’s apartment complex, he felt a sense of agitation spring up in him, which he attempted to soothe by pulling out a cigarette and began smoking as he waited for a break in the storm to return to his hotel. By his third one, he was pacing back and forth since Ino hadn’t appeared from the apartment complex leaving him to wonder what the two women could possibly be talking about, and the brief vision he had earlier of Fuyou receiving the embrace that he had denied her from Naruto, morphed into one where both of them were minus their closes and she was embracing him in a far more passionate manner which involved her legs tightly wrapped around him.

He was about to head back up to her apartment, but stopped as the rain began to peter out. Taking it as a sign, he instead decided to head back to his hotel. Upon arriving, he frowned as he found a young Ame-nin standing outside his motel room.

“Can I help you?” he asked while trying to appear relaxed, but keep his guard up in case the man had ties to the Salamander Resistance.

“Sir,” the Ame-nin said straightening, “We received a messenger hawk earlier. The only portion of the message it had carried which we were able to translate said it was to be given to you.”

Shikamaru frowned as he took the envelope from the Ame-nin. Opening it, he found the first line had used a standard cypher which stated it was for his eyes only. But, after that it had switched to another type, and although he wasn’t sure off the bat what it said, he recognized that it had been written by his mother so was a cypher of her own creation. Thanking the Ame-nin, he stepped into his apartment and immediately set to work translating it. He was particularly driven to do so as the first line he translated was his mother informing him, “I believe I’ve discovered how Sasuke plans to kick over the table.”

With that tidbit of information urging him on, he nearly forgot about his concern in regards to Fuyou getting pulled into Naruto’s orbit. But, even as he worked to translate the rest of his mother’s message, he wasn’t too surprised that his imagination also found the time to torture him with an image of his entering his home’s kitchen one day only to find Ino, Temari, his mother, and Fuyou all gathered while wearing different items worn by the same man.

****************************
Naruto stepped into a darkened room located on the top floor of the new Akatsuki Headquarters. He had joined a tour of the building being given to many of the people who would be attending the ceremony in the coming days as well as curious Ame civilians. The building wasn’t very tall, only being several stories high making it much shorter then Pain’s Tower which had stood in its place before Jiraiya had brought it down. However, what it lacked in height it made up for in square footage as it nearly covered the entirety of the land, except for a plaza out front which was encircled by wings of the main building.

He had wondered why it was so big, especially to accommodate ten people, but hadn’t needed to for long as his tour guide had explained that Konan hoped that not only would Akatsuki’s ranks in time swell. But, as Countries began to realize the benefits of having such a peace keeping force, that they would begin to use the building to help coordinate with Akatsuki to direct its members where they could do the most good. The tour had also detailed Akatsuki’s relatively short, but rocky history. It made Naruto proud that Konan hadn’t tried to hide or dismiss the actions it had taken while under Tobi’s influence, showing that she owned up to them, but that she wasn’t going to let it stop her from trying to move forward. With that being the case, he also understood how it made clear that Konoha had a hand in the destruction of Yahiko’s original incarnation of the organization. He had noticed quite a few people in his tour group, including the tour guide, had been rather nervous while she detailed that portion of Akatsuki’s history. Likely expecting him to take offence, but he had calmed them when instead of protesting he had asked the guide for more details.

Pushing the day’s earlier activities to the back of his mind, he began walking deeper into the large darkened common room that was the top floor. It hadn’t been a part of his tour, but the guide had mentioned that it would serve as a kind of gathering lounge and housed the living quarters for Akatsuki’s current members for when they were in Ame.

“Um, hello,” he called out nervously into the darkened room, only for silence to be his answer. He wasn’t sure why he felt so edgy, but attributed some of the feeling to the natural fear of being ambushed from the darkness. An event which happened in a fashion as the lights suddenly turned on and he found himself encircled by ten cloaked individuals. Before he could arrest himself, he dropped into a combat stance and his hand sought out his tool pouch, only to find it not there. However, rather than cursing at it not hanging from his hip, he smiled as it reminded him of the times that he had surprised his lovers in similar manners only to find doing so to kunoichi could be hazardous to his health. Straightening he stated, “As has been pointed out to me on occasion, it isn’t wise to spook a trained shinobi.”

The cloaked figures remained silent, giving Naruto somewhat of an uneasy feeling, even with the darkness removed. He accredited it to the fact that the getups that the people surrounding him were wearing weren’t all that different from the Akatsuki of old. As such, he attributed the feeling to being tied to his past fights with Akatsuki, and back then, being surrounded by them in such a fashion would have meant he was in for a bad time. Considering how the only real change to the bamboo sunguard, and blood red cloud covered cloak of the previous Akatsuki’s normal garb had been to add an orange sun which was rising from behind the clouds, Naruto felt his anxiousness was rather justifiable considering his past interactions with the group. He suspected that was why Konan hadn’t altered it all that much as she wanted it to reflect the complete history of the group, as well as its hopefully brighter future. He believed this because she had explained that originally Akatsuki had only worn the black cloaks when it had been Yahiko running it, with the sunguard and clouds being added during Tobi’s time as the power behind the scenes.

The figures didn’t respond to his joke as they silently closed ranks with two that had appeared before him to form a line. Starting with person furthest to his left, his gaze traveled over the cloaked figures and he tried to figure out who was who, but stopped as he reached the center which was where the two who had appeared directly before him where. Mainly as with them lined up, it had become easier to guess who was who. Yet, one of the women in front of him didn’t really match any of his lovers who would be making up the roster on the new Akatsuki in terms of height or width. He received his answer as to why when as one, the women disrobed revealing that beneath the cloaks all but one of them had been naked, except for the panties they had on, which were black, and had the same cloud and sun motif as the cloaks.

He also learned the reason he hadn’t been able to match the profile of one of the women, was because in actuality it had been two, as a still robed Kiyomi was holding Naruko upright since she was bandaged almost like a mummy using Maki’s cloth. Sticking out from her groan was a large plastic dildo, which Naruto figured Anko had put there as part of the blonde woman’s punishment. His fellow sage squirmed in her mother’s arms, and noticing some unusual lumps on her breasts beneath the wraps, he suspected Anko had affixed some vibrating eggs to her nipples.

He pulled back his gaze to enjoy the dazzling lineup of his lovers, which consisted of Guren, Fu, Haku, Yugito, Sage, Naruko, Kiyomi, Mikoto, his mother, Karura, and Konan. Despite the gorgeous women, he also managed to notice the circular array of crescent like couches behind them. His gaze focused on Konan as she stepped forward asking, “What do you think of our current incarnation of Akatsuki?”

Naruto smiled as he said, “Well, I think it’s safe to say the S-class rating your organization has already received from the various intelligence groups out there, also accurately reflects the beauty of its members.”

Konan inclined her head at the compliment, before stating, “Thank you, but the reason we called you here tonight is to correct an oversight with one of our members.”

“Really,” Naruto asked confused, “What would that be?”

Sage stepped forward to explain, “I haven’t gotten a chance to enjoy having you inside me yet.” She stepped closer to him and wrapping her arms around his neck as she added, “This is something which I hope to have rectified.” She then brought her lips to his to give him a passion filled kiss, before pulling back and taking his hand to lead him towards one of the couches.

Sage guided him to sit on one of them, before quickly kneeling before him. Her hands began rubbing his cock through his pants prompting him to say, “You’re rather eager to begin.”

The orange-haired kunoichi nodded as she pulled down his fly causing his cock to pop out. Staring at it hungrily, she reached out to begin gently stroking it as she stated, “I’ve wanted to return the favor since our shower together.”

Naruto groaned as he noticed his other lovers sitting on the other couches. He shared a smirk with Kiyomi as she sat on the one opposite him, after planting her bound daughter beside her. Naruko continued her struggles against Maki’s wraps, which grew in intensity as Kiyomi took hold of the dildo sticking out from her daughter’s groin and began to mirror her other daughter’s actions on him. His other lovers watched on as well, with many of them spreading their legs as they began tracing along their slits through their underwear.

He focused his gaze back on Sage, and saw her still devouring his dick with her eyes. Hoping to get her to do so literally, he reached up to grab the back of her head and found her more than willing to be guided forward. Just before her lips met the head of his cock, her tongue darted out to swipe up the precum that had gathered at the tip. Despite not finding the first sampling overly amazing in flavor, his moaning in reaction prompted her to dedicated herself to the task.

Keeping her mouth open wide Sage began taking him as deep as she could, right up to the point where she would begin to gag. After several such passes, she let him go and used both hands to begin stroking his saliva coated cock. Staring up at him with her dark eyes she asked, “Am I doing well?”

“Very much so,” Naruto groaned out as she leaned in to roll her tongue around his cockhead.

She looked up at him and smiled, before swallowing him again as she began to once more bob her head on his cock. Unlike previously, she clamped her lips around his manhood and began sucking as she worked her head up and down in his lap. Sitting back, he felt the telltale signs that he was close to release so informed her, “I’m almost there.” Rather than stopping, Sage began to move faster as her sucking intensified, so upon feeling the dam break Naruto grabbed her head with both hands as he erupted in her mouth.

Sage drank his hot load as quickly as she could, and found that although the taste hadn’t improved any. She felt deeply satisfied due to it in essence being a reward for her efforts and showed that she had succeeded in pleasing him. Moreover, the warmth of his seed as it traveled down her throat seemed to pass through her as another source of heat sprang up from between her thighs. She rolled her tongue around his cock causing him to shiver in pleasure, before pulling back to allow him to slip free of her lips.

Naruto reached down to cup her face before guiding her up into his lap where he kissed her deeply. Sage felt the heat her pussy was giving off intensify as her tongue danced with Naruto’s. She also felt a tingling, similar to an itch, which in her attempt to scratch it caused her to begin rubbing her dripping cunt against Naruto’s still hard cock. Sage let out a soft moan before leaning back to stated, “I want you inside me.”

Giving her a smile, the Uzumaki said, “Would you do the honors?”

Nodding the orange-haired woman raised herself up and gripping her soon to be lover’s cock began to guide it towards her entrance. She shivered in pleasure and anticipation as she dragged his dick across her drenched lips before reaching her destination. She hesitated for a moment aware there may be some pain, but decided that if there was to be, she wanted to get through it quickly. Slamming herself down on his cock, she cried out but it was the farthest thing from pain that she could imagine as her cry was one of pleasure.

Feeling Sage’s inner muscles trying to coax his seed from him, he cupped her cheek as he said, “Cumming already!”

Sage nodded weakly against his palm and so he began moving his hips, prompting her to say, “W…wait.” Yet, despite her words, Sage began moving her hips down in order to meet his upward thrusts. The high peek of pleasure from her climax faded, to be replaced with a growing one which intensified every time Naruto’s cock reached her womb.

After several moments, Naruto stopped moving so Sage leaned back and placed her hands on his knees as she began bouncing herself on his cock. Naruto enjoyed the sight of her pert breasts bouncing from her movements, which eventually tempted him to lean forward to latch his mouth on one. Sage moaned out loud, and began to grind her pussy against him as she wrapped her arms around his head as his tongue pushed around her hardened nipple. He then switched his focus to her other tit, where after almost suckling the whole thing in his mouth, he sat back to watch her grind herself against him.

Despite the mesmerizing way Sage moved her body, Naruto’s gaze shifted beyond her as he noticed the hungry stare of the still tightly wrapped Naruko. A part of him did feel guilty, as he was sure his fellow toad sage would love to be an active participant in her sister’s first time, but he suspected she wouldn’t be left completely out due to the dildo sticking out from the wraps. Still, he felt that she did deserve to be punished for making him and Sage think the attempt the Salamander Resistance had made on her life had been successful.

Deciding to tease Naruko further, he had Sage spin around on his cock to face her. He then leaned forward to grab her knees, so that as he fell back into the couch, he pulled her legs up into the air. He felt Sage’s quim tighten around him as the change in position showed off where they were connected to the gathered women, but it was Naruko that had the best view due to her sitting directly across from them. Naruto then began pistoning his cock into Sage who cried out as it began ramming her womb once more.

Sage focused on her sister, and seeing the hungry look that she had in her expressive blue eyes, decided to tease her as well. Turning her head, she stuck out her tongue towards Naruto, who accepted the invitation as he leaned forward to swallow it. They kissed hungrily for several moments, before she pulled back enough to show her sister how their tongues were dancing around each other. As they kissed sloppily, Sage reached down to begin rubbing her clit, causing her pussy to squeeze down on the shaft pounding her.

She could tell Naruto was close as he began to swell within her, and began pumping his rod even faster. Hoping to cum with him, she began rubbing herself faster until she felt as if she was on the edge, at which point she said, “I’m so close. Cum with me!”

“I’m right there with you,” Naruto responded as he had been holding back for a while.

Sage nodded so let herself go, and was immediately rewarded with a wave of euphoria as she let the pleasure building inside her run loose. It spread through her like a fire over dry kindling, which explode in intensity as Naruto began adding kerosene to it in the form of the seed he began pumping into her. Sage cried out as the pleasure burned her from the inside out. As the feelings began to subside Naruto let go of her knees which she didn’t have the strength to hold up so rested them outside of his. He wrapped his arms around her midsection, and was content to simply hold her.

Yet, Sage had other ideas as after recovering her strength she pulled free of him to stand. She immediately reached between her legs to cup her mound to prevent his seed from leaking out. She then turned around to cup his face tenderly with her free hand before giving him a sensual kiss. Pulling back, she stated, “Thank you. I truly found it an illuminating experience.”

“Only illuminating,” Naruto asked wondering if she was disappointed.

Sage gave him a soft smile, before leaning in to whisper in his ear, “If we were alone I’d have you fuck me until I was an incoherent mess. But, I don’t know if I’m ready for that just yet.” Nodding in understanding that she wasn’t quite willing to go that far with the other women present, he pulled back to give her another meaningful kiss before she retreated towards her sister and Kiyomi.

Naruto was a little surprised as she climbed onto Naruko’s lap where she removed the hand she had holding his seed inside her, and allowed it to begin leaking onto the dildo sticking up from her sister’s crotch. She then held her cum drenched fingers before Naruko, who seemed to whimper as she tried to use her tongue to push the bandages away from her mouth. Yet, Sage instead retracted the offer to instead offer them to Kiyomi. The Bijuu shook her head in amusement before leaning in to begin sucking his seed from her daughter’s fingers. Sage then focused on her sister as a look of pleasure appeared on her face as she lowered herself onto the dildo. He also shook his head somewhat amused as Sage described how good she was feeling as she rode the rubber cock connected to her sister.

He wondered if they were taking their punishment a bit too far, but figured a little sexual teasing paled in comparison of making people think she was dead. He was also a little taken aback by how forward Sage was being considering her words to him just moments before, but figured it was because she was in control where she would be surrendering it with him.

However, he put such thoughts on hold as his mother and Mikoto approached him from the couch they had been sitting on. Both women were completely nude having taken off their panties at some point during his pleasuring of Sage. Mikoto upon sitting to his right pulled him into a kiss, while his mother urged him to sit up in order to remove his pants. Once, he was free of them and Kushina had taken her spot on his left side, Mikoto relinquished his lips so his mother could enjoy them. Spending a moment to enjoy the sight of the mother and son kissing deeply, she then leaned in to join them in a wet kiss. As her tongue rolled around with theirs, her hand reached down to take hold of his cock only to find, Kushina’s hand already wrapped around the base, so simply placed hers above her friend’s.

Naruto leaned his head back and let out a pleasure filled groan, although he could attribute most of it being due to the two kunoichi gently stroking his kunoichi impaler. He was sure he would have let out a similar sound due to the sight of Mikoto and his mother kissing passionately due to his pulling away. The two women separated from each other, to stare deeply into each other’s eyes before they both turned their gazes downward to focus on the almost steel like rod they were gripping. The two kunoichi then mirrored each other as they lowered their faces toward it, and began running their tongues over his still Sage flavored cock.

Naruto couldn’t keep his hips still as the two kunoichi painted his manhood in their saliva as they focused primarily on the shaft, only occasionally swiping at his cockhead or sensitive underside with their tongues. Deciding to put the two women in a similar state, he ran his hands down their backs, where upon reaching their asses gave each a squeeze before moving on to begin rubbing the outer lips of their pussies. The women moaned in appreciation, and it served to goose their enthusiasm as they began to take turns sucking his cock.

He groaned when his mother hummed around his cock as he pushed his middle finger into her. He received a similar response from Mikoto as she sucked on one of his nuts when he pushed two fingers inside her velvet sheath. The two women then switched so that Mikoto was bobbing on his length while his mother moved to suck on his other testicle.

The two kunoichi set into a regular pattern, so Naruto allowed his gaze to drift away to see what his other lovers were up to. Focusing across from him, he saw that Sage was still slowly riding the rubber phallus attached to Naruko. He noticed the tightly bound blonde had her eyes closed and Naruto wondered if she was trying to ignore the pleasure Sage’s actions were generating within her. Shifting his eyes over to Kiyomi, Naruto could see that despite her projecting a façade of calmness as she sat beside her two daughters, she was very likely in a similar state of arousal as Naruko. He wondered why she was going through the effort, but suspected it was because she viewed the gathering as an Akatsuki member only event.

Turning his focus to the woman that had likely planned it, he saw that Konan was sitting off by herself. Although, without wearing the mask of feigned disinterest that Kiyomi was. His blue haired lover’s eyes met his, and she smiled softly at him. Naruto wondered why she would seclude herself from the other kunoichi, and believed it was because she hoped that he would visit her last, so didn’t want to get caught up in the lust the other women were displaying. He received a confirmation of sorts as a loud moan caught her attention, which prompted her to turn her gaze to the source, and a look of hunger appeared in her eyes as she licked her lips.

Looking over himself, he nearly came on the spot as he saw Karura lying on her back in front of the couch that she had been sitting on as Guren worked a crystal dildo which she had created in and out of the Suna-nin’s cunt, while Yugito knelt behind the former Sound-nin and was lapping at her pussy. The moan that had drawn his and Konan’s attention though had been let out by Fu as she squatted over Karura’s face, who was busy tongue fucking her snatch. Kneeling behind the moaning mint haired kunoichi was Haku, who was teasing and pinching her nipples while cupping her breasts.

His focus was pulled back to the women already pleasing him when Mikoto relinquished his cock, allowing his mother to quickly swallow it, as the Uchia stated, “I don’t know about you K, but I want him inside me already.”

Kushina let him slip free of her lips and continued to stroke him as she said lustfully, “I always want my Honey inside me.”

“Then what are you waiting for,” Mikoto stated and smirked as the red-head quickly straddled her son. She felt her own arousal spike as the two Uzumaki moaned in unison as the red-head sat down on their shared lover’s cock.

Kushina wasted no time in bouncing herself on the hard dick buried inside her. As she did so, she stared lovingly into her son’s eyes as she stated, “You’re making me feel so good, Honey!”

Naruto pulled her into a kiss before stating, “That’s my line!” He then lifted her up and planted her on the couch as he began drilling his manhood into her. Kushina cried out, and wrapped her legs tightly around him making it clear, that she wasn’t going to relinquish her hold until she was seeing stars. While he pounded his mother’s snatch, Naruto made sure to pay Mikoto some attention as he pulled her against him. He then captured her lips while his hand moved down to fondle her ass. The Uchiha moaned into his mouth which allowed his tongue entry to seek out hers.

After several heartbeats though, he felt his mother beginning to use her legs to urge him to move faster. Pulling his face away from Mikoto’s, he focused on his mother’s pleasure as he gripped her by the hips and began slamming his cock into her at a dizzying pace. Kushina cried out as she locked her ankles behind her son while he drove his dick into her womb again and again.

Mikoto watched the pair for a few moments as the sight of the mother and son rutting away caused her own lusts to grow. Wanting to be a part of the action, she stood and after stepping over Kushina, bent over to grip the back of the couch in order to present her dripping snatch to her blond lover. Naruto quickly accepted the offering as he buried his face in her behind and began lapping at her cunnie. Mikoto let out a pleased moan as Naruto’s tongue collected up the fluid coating her skin and silken folds, before it entered her to get her essence straight from the source.

Naruto was in heaven as he enjoyed Mikoto’s succulent pussy, while his dick was being squeezed by his mother’s tight warmth. A feeling which intensified as his mother’s legs pulled him fully into her as her pussy began to massage his cock to entice it into releasing his seed. However, he managed to resist the urge long enough for her legs to weaken their hold as her climax began to subside.

Pulling himself free of his mother, he smirked as Mikoto dropped down to her knees, and knowing what she desired, he quickly slammed himself into her. The Uchiha cried from her pussy being lanced so powerfully, a feeling which only intensified as Naruto drove himself into her over and over again. Reaching around to her chest, he squeezed her breasts and pulled her torso back towards him. The raven-haired woman turned her face to look back at him from over her shoulder, so he leaned in to give her a passionate kiss, which she returned in kind as she reached over her to grab him by the back of the head and pull his mouth firmer against hers.

Mikoto was in heaven as her lover’s cock slammed into her core over and over again, while his tongue danced with hers and his hands massaged her tits. In her mind, she could see her climax coming as his cock acted like a piece of flint which every time he bottomed out in her, sent sparks of pleasure flying, any of which would be enough to send the kindling inside her alight in orgasmic pleasure. She felt him swell within her, and a moment later he was filling her with his cum, which served as the fuel to ensure that she exploded in to her release along with him.

“Cumming!!!” Mikoto announced as she went stiff in his arms while he filled her womb with his seed.

Once her quim finished milking him, Naruto stepped back causing her to moan as the withdrawal of his still hard cock left her feeling empty. However, a moment later she was rolled over onto her back, where a recovered Kushina stared into her eyes stating, “No fair! Why did you get all of Honey’s seed?”

“Just lucky I guess,” Mikoto replied teasingly which caused the red head to pout.

A moment later an amused smirk appeared on her friend’s face before stating, “We’ll see about that.”

Kushina began kissing her way down the Uchiha’s body, until she reached her just fucked snatch which was coated in her son’s semen. Licking up what had already escaped, the Uzumaki felt a mini-orgasm rack her body as she savored it, before quickly diving in and using her tongue to collect what still remained inside.

Mikoto moaned contently as she reached down to grab her friend’s red-hair with both hands and began pushing her pussy against the Uzumaki’s eager mouth. Naruto watched the sight, and was tempted to guide his mother to her feet to bury himself inside her once more, but hearing other moans behind him knew he should see to his other lovers.

Turning away, he found Yugito was already closing the distance between them as she crawled towards him on all fours in a seductive manner, much like the cat she used to house. Moving towards her in turn, they met at the center of the circle of couches where he easily picked her up causing her to laugh in joy as he swung her about until he could carry her in his arms like a bride. A sound which despite some of his allies feeling as if he was wrong for extracting her from Kumo, was all the confirmation that he needed to know that he had acted correctly when it came to his role as her lover.

He carried her to the couch that Guren, Fu, Haku, and Karura were laying in front of in a daisy chain as they enjoyed each other’s cunts. Naruto stepped over them as he carried Yugito to the couch where he sat with her in his lap. She cradled his face as she pulled him into a tender kiss which soon grew hot and heavy while she remained curled up in his lap. She moaned into his mouth as he began rubbing her pussy in wide circles before burying his middle finger inside her. Yugito squirmed in his lap as they continued to kiss before stiffening as she experienced a minor climax.

She pulled back while sucking on his bottom lip which after she released it said, “Mmm, that was nice.” She crawled from his lap to the opposite side of the couch and placing her head on the cushion reached between her legs to spread herself as she stated, “But, now I need something bigger than your finger.”

Naruto smirked before moving to kneel behind her and after reverently rubbing her ass, griped her hips and slammed himself inside her. He groaned in satisfaction as he was surrounded by the warm tight grip of her love tunnel. He moved slowly to drive up her desire and had to hold her in place as she tried to move her hips to increase her pleasure.

“Don’t tease me,” Yugito said as she found that while his slow deliberate strokes might be taking her where she wanted to go, she wasn’t getting there as quickly as she wanted to.

Naruto was about to reply about patience being a virtue, but was distracted as suddenly Naruko shouted in a still muffled voice, “That’s enough,” as she suddenly ripped through the wrappings holding her. She gripped Sage’s hips before picking her up and spinning her to plant her in the couch where she began fucking her sister mercilessly using the rubber phallus that she was wearing. Having caught sight of Naruko’s eyes, Naruto wondered what their teacher in the sage arts would think if he knew she had called on natural chakra to escape her bindings. Considering the pleasure that she had needed to ignore while calling on the natural energy required to enter sage mode, he suspected the old toad would be proud, although probably somewhat disappointed with how she was using that energy now.

Kiyomi seemed amused at Naruko’s turning the tables on Sage’s teasing of her sister, at least until her blonde daughter pulled her rubber cock out of her other one’s pussy and then grabbed her by the back of the head said, “Why don’t you put that smirking mouth to some use and clean up the toy that Sage’s naughty cunt has gotten so dirty?” Kiyomi’s eyes flashed from green to red, but she calmed as Naruko added a pleading tone to her voice, “Please mommy?”

Kiyomi allowed herself to be guided to the orange toy jutting out from her daughter’s groin, and let out a moan as she tasted Sage and his combined flavor. However, as his Bijuu lover began to get lost in her task, Naruto’s view of her was replaced with the ceiling as Yugito, sensing his lack of focus, pushed him onto his back. The former Kumo-nin, immediately began bouncing wildly as she tried to reach the climax that his previous slow pace had made her all the more desirous for. He was about to fold his hands behind his head and enjoy the fruits of her labor as he watched her butt, but found Guren had another idea as she straddled his face.

Grabbing her hips, he pulled his face into her muff, causing her to let out a pleased moan as his tongue explored her folds. Guren’s moan deepened as she began to grind herself against his face, and gripping his hands guided them up to her breasts which he began to knead. Tweaking her nipples, Naruto also began to buck his hips to meet Yugito’s downward thrusts causing her to cry out as she tried to delay the orgasm that she had been running towards moments before. It proved to be futile as his dick’s insistent knocking at the entrance of her womb proved too much.

Falling forward as her world turned white, Yugito mewed loudly while her pussy coiled around her lover’s rod as it tried to coax the cum from his balls. However, Naruto managed to resist the milking action of her tight passage, and upon its settling down, he quickly slid from beneath the two women. Getting to his knees behind Guren, he pushed her forward as he lined his cock up with her dripping snatch. He dragged the tip of it across her entrance causing her to moan with want.

Looking over her shoulder, Guren began to wag her behind at him as she said cutely, “Don’t tease me. I need you inside me!”

Naruto grinned upon hearing the need in the kunoichi’s voice, and giving her what she desired, he plunged himself inside. Guren cried out as his dick easily parted her insides in order to slam into her womb. He began to furiously pound his hips into her, causing the sounds of their flesh to echo through the large room. Which grew louder still when Guren began throwing herself back into him in order to meet his thrusts, and to drive him just that much further inside her.

Due to how passionately Guren was throwing herself into him, it wasn’t long before Naruto felt a churning in his testes. From the way her pussy began to squeeze his pistoning rod, he knew she was in a similar predicament. Hoping to get her there first, he reached around to her front and began rubbing her clit. Guren’s eyes grew wide as she reared back onto her knees and cried out as her climax surged through her body. Naruto sat back on his heels as he pulled her down onto his cock so that it was pressed directly against her womb when he released his cum inside her. Guren hissed as if being burnt, but then began shaking as another powerful orgasm racked her body.

Guren sagged in his arms before sinking forward onto the couch causing his cock to slip free of her. Adjusting his position, he sat back in the couch and stared up at the ceiling before sighing in satisfaction. It was a feeling that grew more pronounced as his dick was enveloped in the soft flesh of Karura’s breasts. Focusing on her, he groaned as she began sliding them up and down his still rigid pole. Finding the soft warm flesh surrounding his cock rather enjoyable, especially as Haku and Fu also moved to kneel before him in order to lick his cockhead like an ice cream cone, he decided to take it easy so created several K-clones which appeared behind the kunoichi.

The three women moaned as the clones quickly buried their clonehood’s inside their needy pussies. Naruto sat back and enjoyed the show as his lovers’ faces contorted in the pleasure that they felt while the clones rammed their pleasure sticks into them. Naruto’s own pleasure stick glided between the valley of Karura’s tits, aided by the saliva that Fu and Haku coated it with. Naturally, the three kunoichi had difficulty focusing on their task due to the clones slamming into them. But, Naruto didn’t really mind finding the moans of his three lovers more than made up for his not being their sole focus. Furthermore, due to the pleasure Karura was feeling, he found it led to her applying inconsistent pressure to her breasts, and from the slight tightening and relaxing of them found it rather similar to when buried inside one of his climaxing lovers.

He groaned as Fu’s clone pulled her away to lean back on the ground. The mint haired jinchuriki took the change in stride as she got into the crab position and began slamming her hips into her clone’s. Naruto focused on where the copy of his dick was sliding in and out of the former Taki-nin’s tight passage. He let out a satisfied sounding moan which was partly due to his imagining the pleasure that he would inherit from the clone when it dispelled, but also because Fu’s removal allowed Haku to cap the portion of his dick Karura’s tits hadn’t enveloped. He found his hips began moving of their own accord as her tongue swirled around the tip of his cock, while Karura worked her tits over his shaft.

Naruto closed his eyes as he basked in the dual sensation of Karura’s tits sliding along his rod, while Haku’s tongue rolled around his cockhead, and occasionally stopped to focus on his sensitive underside. Lost in the pleasure, he was caught a little off guard by his sudden desire to cum, but managed to stop himself before he flooded Haku’s mouth. “I’m going to blow,” he announced and although he knew Haku would have happily swallowed his load, he wanted to reward all three of his lovers. Making a gesture to the clones buried inside Haku and Karura, they adopted similar positions as the clone fucking Fu.

Standing Naruto began stroking his cock, and smiled as his lovers open their mouths upon understanding what he planned to do. Releasing and then clamping the muscles holding back the stream of cum, he shot the first rope onto Karura, and was pleased to see most of it made it into her mouth although some hit her neck and chest. He then aimed for Haku’s face where he repeated the process although found his aim was not as good so ended up hitting her cheek, neck, and shoulder. Haku smiled at him before using her tongue to collect the semen closest to her mouth. Deciding to move closer to Fu, he continued to stroke his dick before getting right in front of her panting mouth and fired the remainder of his seed. Her eyes grew glassy as she began to climax, and the strength in her arms and legs left her as she collapsed onto the clone. But due to her clone being far from finished, it simply wrapped its arms around her stomach and rolled her over before kneeling behind her to continue drilling her.

Naruto noticed Haku and Karura had fared better then Fu, and supposed it was because they hadn’t received such a concentrated dose of his jizz. Still, Haku soon found her clone lifting her up and it carried her to the spot on the couch that Naruto had just vacated. It then grabbed her legs by the knees and pulling them back began slamming itself into her. She moaned loudly as a climax hit, but her clone continued to fuck her relentlessly. While Karura’s clone seemed almost chilled in comparison to its fellows as it simply sat back to watch as the Suna-nin after spinning to face it, was slowly riding the cock inside her as she massaged his cum into her breasts.

Naruto smiled as he could understand why his clone would sit back and enjoy the sight. But had his focus pulled in a different direction as he heard Naruko say, “Mmmm, that’s it, use that tongue to clean up your daughter’s messy cunt.”

He looked over to the couch that had Kiyomi, Naruko, and Sage. His dick which had been relaxing, quickly reversed course at the sight of Sage leaning back on one edge of it as Kiyomi’s tongue explored her pussy while Naruko used the strap-on she wore to fuck her Bijuu mother. His gaze focused squarely on Kiyomi who was on her elbows and knees almost like a sitting fox. She was still mostly dressed, although her kimono was hiked up so that Naruko’s rubber cock had no trouble hitting its mark.

Moving towards them, he noticed that it appeared Naruko was no longer in sage mode. Kneeling behind the blonde kunoichi, she immediately turned her head to warn, “You better not try to reinstate my punishment.”

Naruto chuckled before saying, “No, I think you’ve suffered long enough.” She moaned as he reached between her legs and let her pumping hips drag her slit against his middle finger. He then moved his hand so that his drenched finger was pressed against her ass as he added, “Actually, I was planning to join in on the fun.”

Naruko stiffened as his finger pushed past her tight anus, but quickly returned to pleasuring her mother. While he fingered her ass, he used his free hand to play with one of Naruko’s tits causing her to moan. Turning her head, she opened her mouth and Naruto leaned in to seal his lips to hers. Their tongues began to duel each other with equal zest, until Naruto gained a slight advantage as he added a second finger to her backdoor.

His fellow sage had to admit defeat as she broke the kiss due to her mother beginning to throw her hips against her as she found her efforts to please her slackening. Naruko rededicated herself to the task, but once more found it difficult when Naruto added his ring finger to the two already plunging in and out of her butt.

Naruto gave her a few minutes to adjust to the feeling and to stretch her ass a bit, before withdrawing his fingers. Letting go of the tit that he had been teasing as well, he knelt behind her and pushed her forward until her toy was fully buried inside Kiyomi. He then dragged his cock along her drenched slit before lining it up with her puckered asshole. He pushed himself inside causing Naruko to arch her back and moan as her ass was penetrated for the first time. Naruto took it slow as he gradually impaled her until his dick was fully inside, but once he had done so he almost immediately began to withdraw it. Naruko followed him back trying to keep him inside, while Kiyomi followed suit as she tried to keep the toy attached to her daughter inside her as well.

Naruto waited until just the head of his cock remained, before slamming forward which upon his burying himself fully inside Naruko sent her forward into her mother. Both women cried out as they were fully impaled on the cock buried within them. Kiyomi being on the end of the chain reaction found her ability to concentrate on pleasing Sage with her tongue hampered so buried several fingers inside her daughter. Sage moaned appreciatively, as she found her earlier desire to hold onto some decorum had completely crumbled from her sister’s earlier stiff fucking, as she allowed herself to once more get swept up in the need for release that her mother was creating in her.

Naruko much like her sister and mother was also finding it hard to remain coherent as she almost felt like an extension of Naruto. She couldn’t believe how much pleasure she was feeling from her ass, which only intensified every time Naruto bottomed out inside her and pressed her into her mother causing the harness that she wore to rub against her clit. Under Naruto’s relentless pounding, it wasn’t long before she found herself hunched over her mother as she began to drool in pleasure.

Sage felt amused as she watched her sister wilt under Naruto’s assault. She could see her mother wasn’t in much better condition as it seemed only the power of Naruto’s thrusts were driving her mother’s fingers inside her. Hoping for something more, she pulled free of her mother and then moved so that she stood over Naruko. It proved to be a little tricky as she had to rest on leg on the back of couch as the other balanced on the large cushion. But, it proved worth the effort as Naruto quickly buried his face in her pussy.

Naruto drank in Sage’s essence as he felt his dick begin to swell inside Naruko. She apparently felt it as well as the volume of her cries increased noticeably just before her body went tense. Naruto groaned as her ass began to squeeze down like a vice, and having waited for just such a response buried himself fully inside his blonde lover where he filled her with his cum. Naruko cried out and pushed herself into her mother in a similar manner causing Kiyomi to erupt in orgasmic bliss as well.

Sage felt a little left out, at least until Naruto brought one hand up grab her by the hip and used the thumb of his other one to strum her clit. She then joined her sister and mother in crying out in pleasure. Naruto made sure to keep a firm grip on her so she didn’t go tumbling off as she moaned a top of her sister’s back. As the three women came back to reality, Naruto pulled out of Naruko and set Sage down where he had been kneeling as he stood from the couch. He smiled as his newest lover rested her head on the small of her sister’s back.

He then turned away from the three women, and could see his clones appeared to be about ready to burst in more ways than one. Also, noticing his mother and Mikoto looked ready for another round he created a dozen clones which broke off to engage the women that he had already pleased so he could focus on the woman whose vision had gathered them there that night.

*****************************

Konan’s pussy grew even wetter as Naruto approached her. Upon his sitting beside her, he pulled her into a hungry kiss that made her wonder about just how insatiable her lover was that he could still kiss her with such hunger. She accepted the kiss welcomingly, but as his hand moved to slip into her panties, she grabbed him by the wrist. He pulled back and looked confused, but she assured him that everything was alright as she asked, “Before we get into that, would you please accompany me somewhere first?”

Naruto gave her a smile before indicating his state of dress as he said, “Not at all. But should I get some clothes on first?”

Konan basked in the smile of the man that had saved her from darkness as she replied, “It would be rather counterproductive to have you put too much back on.” She handed him a black cloak which he threw on as he stood, and she donned her Akatsuki one. She then informed him, “You should feel a mark that I placed outside. Will you Hiraishin us there?”

He nodded before he gripped her around the waist and then pulled her close to him. Konan allowed herself to melt into his side as they disappeared in a red flash, before appearing in a curtained off area in front of Akatsuki’s headquarters.

She stepped away to observe Naruto’s reaction as he looked around to get his bearings. His gaze settled on the large statue that resided at the center of the screened off area, and after a moment of surprise a small content smile appeared. Pleased by his reaction, Konan turned her own focus to the bronze statue which was of Jiraiya. The Toad Sage that had been both their masters was in in a squat legged pose he often took to announce himself to a battle or when he wanted to show off. One of the statue’s arms was held out before him with the palm facing forward and his fingers spread apart, while the other had was above his head. From the hand being held above his head, actual black flames were dancing as if he was gathering them for a jutsu. The statue definitely wasn’t of him about to go into battle though as its face showed only joy, which was due to the enjoyment Jiraiya had derived from teaching as gathered in front of the statue were five smaller ones. The smaller statues were sitting on logs before a camp fire of black flame and were of younger versions of Yahiko, Nagato, Minato, Naruko, and Naruto. Between the statue of Jiraiya and his students resided the large camp fire which was also sending up same black flames as the one in his hand and had been lit using the preserved flames from the Amaterasu that Jiraiya had used when he had destroyed Pain’s tower.

For Konan, the statue was one of hope, but also served as a warning as the black flames which were being used in this instance as a means to provided illumination to his students. Had also razed the area where Akatsuki’s new headquarter now stood to the ground. She hoped it reflected how the knowledge Jiraiya had imparted to his students could and had been used for both good and evil.

Naruto though wasn’t so much concerned with the meaning as to one of his students missing as he asked, “Why no statue of a young Konan?”

She smiled as she replied, “I felt it might have been rather egocentric of me to commission a statue of myself. Even if I wasn’t the center of attention.”

He chuckled at her reply, but felt there may be another reason so asked, “Is that all?”

Konan meant his eyes, and was about to reassure him that was it. But found she couldn’t lie to him even if it was of the white variety so said, “I suppose… I just didn’t want to reflect on the person I grew into and so didn’t want to see myself looking hopeful knowing what I became.”

Naruto looked away towards the spot where the statues of Jiraiya’s pupils sat. Upon seeing Nagato and who he assumed was Yahiko looking excited and hopefully, he supposed that he could understand why she wouldn’t want to see herself in a similar way. After all, he felt it was one thing for her to remember her friends during a happy time. But, seeing herself with a similar sense of innocence and wonder would only serve to remind her of how far she had fallen.

He could see her thoughts were running parallel to his so reached out to her. He pulled her into his arms and warmth where he kissed her deeply. Pulling away he said, “Don’t forget, you also outgrew that woman as well. You shouldn’t try to dismiss her contributions which led you to become the woman you are today.”

Konan felt her heart swell as her amber eyes stared into her lover’s blue ones. Feeling his acceptance of who she had been as well as who she was now, she felt as if her love for him had suddenly burst out of the container that it had resided in as if it was suddenly two small. Lacking the words to convey what she was feelings, she pulled his lips back against hers as she tried to demonstrate them. Naruto responded in kind, and they made out heatedly for several moments. However, as Naruto’s hand reached into her cloak to cup one of her breasts she suddenly pulled back.

Naruto with a note of worry asked, “Is everything okay?”

Konan nodded but then said, “To be honest, making out in front of his statue is making me a little uneasy.”

Naruto looked back, and wondered if his mind was playing tricks on him as although the statue’s features hadn’t changed, he did feel as if it was leering somewhat lustfully at them. He turned to face his blue haired angel again, and then Hirashined them back to where his other lovers were still entertaining his clones.

Upon their reappearing among his moaning lovers, Konan undid the clasp of her cloak and then threw herself at Naruto. Having done the same with his, he easily caught her as she wrapped her legs around his hips while he carried her to the couch she had occupied before. Setting her down, he knelt before her and cupped her face before running his hand down her neck. He then squeezed one of her tits as he lowered his face between her legs. Konan gasped as he pinched her nipple at the same time as his tongue began exploring her snatch.

Konan moaned as Naruto moved his free hand up to begin massaging her other breast, while he continued to dine on her silken clam. After several minutes, Konan felt an itch deep inside her and aware of what she needed to reach it, said, “Naruto... I want you.”

Naruto pulled his mouth away from her flavorful cunt and kissing just above the shaved patch of hair in the shape of a butterfly asked her, “Where do you want me?”

“Inside,” she groaned as the few moments without pleasure that the exchange took felt like eternity. One which stretched with occasional pauses as he kissed his way up her body.

Konan waited until just before he reached her lips to flip him so that he was seated and landing on his lap, quickly guided him inside her. As she sank down onto his cock, a look of pure satisfaction appeared similar to someone having a drink of water after days in a desert. Much like such a person, she found she quickly wanted to partake more, so began bouncing on his dick energetically.

Naruto enjoyed the sight of the normally reserved woman letting herself go as she reached back to grab his knees as she switched to grinding herself into him. A pleasant enough experience, but he soon found himself needing more so leaning forward wrapped his arms around her midsection. He the stood up and leaning forward while easily supporting her weight began to slam his cock into her. Konan’s eyes went wide as her legs wrapped around him as she arched her back from the intense battering her womb took. She felt a spike of pleasure travel through her spine and into her core as Naruto took one of her breasts into his mouth and nipped at her nipple. He then rolled his tongue around it, before biting it again causing her mind to go blank with pleasure. She was just about to return to a semi lucid state when her lover switched to her other breast where after he sucked on it gently, he then bit down on that nipple as well.

Konan ascended to nirvana as the sudden pain of her sensitive nip mixed with the pleasure to take her even higher. Her legs unlocked from behind Naruto to shoot out in a wide V forcing him to grab her by the ass and stand up straighter which drove his dick even deeper inside her as it swelled in preparation to paint her insides with his jizz. The blue-haired woman felt as if she would have shot off of him if he let go as a powerful spray of cum quickly filled her womb to capacity before traveling back down her tunnel as it sought a means of escape. The pressure and warmth in her womb assured Konan that she was still among the living as Naruto sat back down on the couch. As her body settled down, she rested her head against his chest and allowed his heartbeat to lull her into a quick nap.

One which upon waking from, she found that her lover was still buried inside her and still quite hard. Hearing the moans behind her, it was easy to imagine that he hadn’t been bored, and wishing to put his still rigid dick to use, sat up to give him a kiss, before spinning in his lap to watch her fellow Akatsuki enjoy their clones while she enjoyed the real thing.

*****************************

Naruto awoke on the floor in-between Konan and his mother as his sexual battle against the new Akatsuki had gone well into the night. From years of practice, he managed to extract himself from between the two women without jostling them as he stood planning to use the washroom. He smiled as he caught sight of Kiyomi and her daughters as the red-head sat at the center of one of the couches as the other two women used her shoulders as pillows and she had them wrapped in a gentle embrace. His other lovers were scattered among the couches or in front of them in various forms of disarray as testament to the battle that had taken place. However, despite being a little groggy still, he noticed that one of his lovers had wandered off.

Not something he was too concerned over at least until he spotted her towards the back of the large room that served as the common area for Akatsuki’s headquarters. As the moonlight shown in while she stood naked before the large circular window which looked out behind the building over the sea, he couldn’t help marveling at what a beautiful woman Mikoto was, and how lucky he was to be able call her his. However, from the way she held herself, he could tell that her mind was locked in a deep internal debate. It didn’t take a genius to understand about what, so approaching her, he wrapped his arms around her stomach and rested his chin on her shoulder.

Mikoto smiled as his warmth filled her with a sense of ease that had been missing just seconds before. Relaxing into his embrace she said, “Thank you.”

Naruto nodded as he suspected that she was thanking him for not letting her be alone with her thoughts. They both remained silent as they watched the waves of the sea crash into some nearby rocks. After several minutes Naruto asked, “Is there anything you want to talk about in regards to what we expect to happen in the next few days?”

“Not really,” Mikoto replied and could sense her lover’s frown so explained, “There is no point in being upset about the upcoming battle, despite who I may end up crossing blades with. The events that led us here are long in the past, and cannot be changed. I did what I thought was right in informing the Third Hokage of our rebellion, and that choice is one of many that has led my son onto this dark path that he now travels.”

Naruto wanted to tell her that it wasn’t her fault, but knew the words would ring hollow to his lover. As she did have a part to play in the outcome. Much like his own decision to extract Yugito from Kumo could also have larger consequences in the future, a person’s heart could be in the right place, yet could still yield disastrous consequences. But, ultimately Naruto felt a person needed to act in a manner they felt was right not just for themselves, but those closest to them as well. However, he wasn’t so naïve as to believe that meant he was always acting correctly in the larger scheme of things, but felt in those instances right or wrong generally depended on popular opinion, which ultimately boiled down to how many people benefitted or loss out based on an action from their perspective. With Yugito being the example, he knew people would ultimately judge his decision had been wrong based on if peace with Kumo broke down. However, even if it did, Naruto would still feel he had acted correctly because his primary concern had been Yugito’s happiness, which he felt truly responsible for. Particularly, since a world at peace built through the misery of his lovers, especially were one of those women was treated as little more than property, wasn’t one worth having. Still, it was rather sobering to see how heavily a similar such decision was weighing on Mikoto since he believed that she still felt that she had acted correctly, if perhaps hadn’t put her trust in the right person.

Naruto accepted her response, and didn’t pry further finding that sometimes the best way to get a person to open up was to remain silent and see what boiled to the surface. After a few more moments, he was rewarded as she added, “In truth, what is leaving me the most conflicted is whether or not I should use the eye Danzou gave you.”

Naruto’s eyes grew wide as he recalled how Danzou had left him a sharingan which he said could force Sasuke to return to the Leaf, and which he had subsequently turned over to Mikoto. Testing of it revealed that it had belonged to a shinobi named Shisui, which Mikoto confirmed meant that it held the power the disgraced elder claimed it had. Trying not to influence her, but curious he asked, “Are you leaning one way or the other?”

His Uchiha lover shook her head before answering, “No dammit, I’ve just been going around and around about it for the past few hours. On one hand, if I do it might save everyone a lot of grief and pain. I will be in essence creating a new being by tuning him into the son that I desire. However, with the crimes that he has already committed, that Sasuke will be a subject of the hatred his true self has incurred.”

Mikoto lapsed into silence, so Naruto added, “Which depending on how he reacts to the attitudes he receives might just set him off into becoming an enemy again.”

“Yes,” she replied sadly, “He’ll never be welcomed in the Leaf, and who knows who else he has wronged in his travels. All these sins will be thrown at his feet, which he has accumulated, but for which he would no longer feel any responsibility for or perhaps too much. I feel it would mirror how you must have felt being blamed for the Bijuu you carried actions while having no idea why people despised you.” She went silent for several heartbeats, before stating, “The alternative is to not use it, and let events play out as they are meant to.” Naruto nodded and when he didn’t add anything she asked, “What do you think I should do?”

Naruto remained silent as he wished to himself that he had never given Mikoto the eye, as he knew it must have been a question that she had wrestled with ever since. He knew the simple answer, and one most people in his position would likely select would be to use the eye to bend Sasuke to their will. The argument being that he had given up his right to free will through his actions. After all, people were jailed for their crimes all the time, which was in essence stripping them of their freedom for their actions against others. However, if that was the case then he would never have had his disagreement with Kiyomi over her treatment of the Tifa and her teammates. Still, he knew people would argue that the magnitude of those who would be impacted in the positive would be far greater and thus an exception should be made. He imagined Gaara would be of that opinion in particular.

Yet, he felt that was the argument made by people that did not wish to be ruled by their principles, and yet wished to claim they had them. If mentally bending a person to one’s will was wrong, then it was wrong in all instances, regardless of the number of people who would benefit. Naruto felt this argument laid at the heart of his disagreement with Gaara over Yugito, in that he was sure the Kazekage would agree that being treated as the property of their respective villages against their will was wrong. And, while Naruto would admit that his actions on Yugito’s behalf were primarily because of his feelings for her. It was also because he felt that the indentured servitude the jinchuriki were forced into was wrong, and so, once Yugito decided she had enough, he had needed to act or else break his word to also do right by his lovers.

However, that wasn’t to say that he was solely in the right and Gaara was wrong, since he knew the Kazekage wasn’t invested in Yugito’s happiness the same way that he was for the people of Suna. Still, Naruto felt his friend’s refusal to act, despite holding a similar belief the jinchuriki system was wrong in the belief that those made into jinchuriki were weapons which meant they were viewed as little more than property, a status which was forced upon them and was why he had to act or else lose the ability to claim he felt it was wrong himself. His belief was rooted in the old saying that to delay justice, is an injustice of itself. The problem Naruto had with the argument that the happiness of Suna’s citizenry outweighed Yugito’s was that it was an argument based solely on numbers, not about what was right. This he felt meant that so long as the debate was about numbers, then principles were always going to be secondary. Which in turn meant, the scales would never shift in favor of acting in Yugito’s best interests, and while there may have been schemes or plans that he could have enacted to eventually allow her to join Akatsuki. He would have still failed her as he had denied her what he had felt she deserved from the get go, in favor of political expediency in regards to advancing his agenda. In essence, allowing his principles to become secondary to maintain the status quo of the moment.

Naruto felt this was also the case in regards to using the Shisui’s eye on Sasuke, in that while it could potentially limit the suffering people would soon experience. Peace would only be achieved through sacrificing their principles, much as the Third Hokage did in covering up the Uchiha massacre, and which in the long run was one of the reasons behind the upcoming confrontation. He could even see the Third Hokage believing he was being noble in doing so, but in truth he felt the Third was deluding himself, in that he was using the number of people his decision had benefitted, as a smoke screen to cover he was acting in his pollical best interests to achieve results he believed he couldn’t if he was governed by his principles.

Ultimately, Naruto was of the opinion that most times it was the path where one’s principles were maintained that was the right one, even if there was suffering to go along with it. He believed too many good men were willing to sell those principles, to benefit in the short term, while ignoring the fact that it all but guaranteed another battle down the road which others would have to fight. The peace Konoha had managed to maintain by ignoring its principles in regards to treating each other as family and butchering the Uchiha, had in essence just delayed the pain until a later date. Which was finally felt when Sasuke had ordered the attack on the Leaf’s Maximum Security Prison as well as Iruka’s death. However, had Konoha stuck to its belief as expressed by the Third Hokage, then there may have still been quite a bit of suffering. But a true understanding could also have been achieved between both the village and the Uchiha, because both sides would have desired it. But more importantly, Konoha would have remained true to what it stood for. With that thought in mind, he answered Mikoto as he stated, “I think we should destroy the eye.” His lover was obviously surprised by his response so he explained, “The coming battle is the result of decisions made by many people. But, to me, most of those decisions were about achieving the best results in the short term through whatever means necessary. While the path Sasuke is on is dark and destructive. He is the one that is choosing to walk it. He deserves to have his free will, and we need to have the bravery to meet him on his own terms. Not throw our beliefs away in favor of expediency.”

Mikoto nodded but responded, “There would be people that say that you are acting rather callously in regards to other people’s lives to hold onto your principles.”

“It would be fair complaint,” Naruto replied pulling Mikoto a little tighter to him. “But, one I imagine they offer up since it would be us that pays the price to our souls. Not them.” Naruto focused out the window as he added, “You went to the Third Hokage believing that with their plans of rebellion exposed it would force your clan to negotiate. What you failed to account for was that the leadership of Konoha likely felt it had no reason to do so. Yet, you believed in the Third Hokage’s rhetoric that Konoha was one big family, and a family would never harm each other over a disagreement.”

“My Clan didn’t believe that thought,” Mikoto said sadly.

Naruto nodded, but stated disappointedly, “Neither did the Third Hokage as it turned out.” His lover turned in his arms so he reached out to cup her cheek, while he explained, “The Third showed that his words in this regard were hollow. He may not have ordered the attack, but he did cover it up.”

“But Itachi…”

“It doesn’t matter what Itachi did or wanted,” Naruto said stroking her cheek. “The Third was the one who needed to stand by the words that he espoused. He can’t claim that he viewed the people under his charge as family when he allowed them to be massacred and was willing to cover it up because telling the truth would make him look weak.”

“But if a civil war broke out…”

“Then it would have resulted in a lot of pain and suffering on both sides most likely,” Naruto interjected. “But, Konoha would have remained true to what it claimed to have been founded on and hopefully a better understanding between Konoha and the Uchiha could have been found. That was what happened between Suna and Konoha after all, our policies with them forced them into a corner where they felt they needed to attack. Yet, now we are better allies than ever before. But, it did require Konoha to look at how it was treating its allies in the Sand, and sometimes it takes extreme measures to get both parties to be willing to talk. In the end, we can’t say we stand for something if we refuse to stand for it when the going gets tough. That is when we need to display what we stand for the most.”

Mikoto nodded as she allowed the warmth of his hand to seep into her. Covering it with hers she said, “But, even if the Third had allowed that fight to happen and Konoha won. There would have been people on his side that demanded he make the Uchiha suffer for their betrayal.”

“True,” her lover conceded, “Yet, it would have fallen on him to silence those voices and show those people that Konoha wasn’t exactly blameless in how they had arrived at such a place. Furthermore, to remind them that if the people of Konoha truly were a family, then it behooved them to try and find a way to heal the rift that had grown between the Uchiha and them.” Naruto gave her a soft smile as he said, “We’re shinobi after all, and sometimes when we have disagreements they get violent. Yet, if we’re going to build a better world, then we must find a way to get passed not only the old hatreds, but future ones as well.”

Mikoto got lost in the blue eyes of her lover, and wondered what the fate of her clan would have been if he had been the Hokage. She liked to believe that although the solution that they arrived at wouldn’t have been bloodless, it would have addressed the grievances on both sides. She also felt she understood why Naruto had to act for Yugito’s sake. In that, he only had the one moment in time to make the right decision on her behalf, as any other one would have been him shelving his principles for a more self-benefiting moment in terms of his ambition and personal cost. Which would have made his ambition ring hollow if he achieved it, as baked into part of the foundation would have been Yugito’s unhappiness, and it still would have likely led to a confrontation with the Raikage or people who acted similar to him. Much as the peace Konoha enjoyed had been built on the bodies of her clan, and still led to a Uchiha rebellion of sorts in the form of her son.

“Can I ask you something now?”

“Of course,” she replied wondering why Naruto’s face was growing strained.

“Where’s the bathroom at? I really have to pee,” Naruto stated causing her to laugh as the seriousness of the moment disappeared in an instant.

“Come on,” Mikoto said taking his hand, “I’ll show you where the communal ones are at on this floor, and we can replay our first time together.”

*****************************

As the two walked away from the window, they did so unaware that their conversation had been listened in on. Konan rolled onto her back and smiled as Kushina draped an arm over her as she likely searched for her son’s missing warmth as she slept. The red head melted into her as an acceptable substitute leaving Konan to ponder her lover’s words, as she found herself in a similar predicament. As on the one hand, it would be easy to write the Salamander Resistance off as being mere terrorists. However, the only thing that truly separated them from her was the success of their respective movements, and if her government survived the coming battle, it would be likely that she would need to deal with them. She knew there would be many on her side that would expect her to deal with them in the harshest of ways due to their betrayal. Yet, their rebellion in part was due to how harshly Nagato and her had dealt with loyalist of the previous regime.

She wasn’t sure how to proceed since regardless of the outcome, there would be pain and suffering on both sides that would need to be addressed. Yet, she didn’t know how she would do so satisfactory for either. Closing her eyes, she wondered if she should ask her lover, but felt he was already burdened with enough problems. But, more importantly, that she needed to find the answer herself, as it would determine who she was as a leader, and what it was she wanted Ame to stand for.

****************************

Next Chapter: Revenge Arc: Operation: Kill Konan Part III

Author’s note: Hello everyone. To begin I’m sorry for how long this chapter took, especially as I ended up splitting it again. However, I do hope the wait proved to be worth it. As I wrote it and say what I still needed to add, I figured it was better to end it here to since with my current schedule I’m not sure how soon the next update will be. I apologize for dragging this chapter on, but felt it necessary to give Fuyou some time to grow. Not to mention to explore Naruto’s thoughts further on what motivated some of his recent choices. Not to mention reflect on Mikoto and Konan’s feelings and growth since they have a lot at stack in regards to the coming events.

As always, I hope you enjoy the chapter. Let me also thank those that take the time to review. They really keep me motivated and determined to write, particularly considering how busy I’ve been with other issues that past few months. So until next time, take care. Sincerely, The Lemon Sage.
Sign up to rate and review this story