Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Eroninja: Little Black Book

The Mollifying of Sheep

by TheLemonSage

Short vignettes which offer glimpses into the world of Eroninja, and insights into what is to come.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2020-03-26 - 39462 words

?Blocked

Eroninja: Little Black Book

Chapter 11: The Mollifying of Sheep

Author’s note: Good day everyone, I hope everyone is staying healthy out there. Before beginning this Little Black Book chapter focuses on the Descendants of the Moon and more specifically the corruption of the Yoshino Family, I recommend checking out the warnings before reading this chapter. I try not to call too much light to it in the story itself, but anyone aware of the timing of things would pick up on what is going on. So, I felt it only prudent to warn people beforehand. I’ll go into the reasoning for this chapter and other details in the author’s note at the end.


*****************************
Around 7 years before chapter 95:

Kaede Yoshino was still feeling giddy from kissing her crush Konohamaru even after the several week-long journey to Suna. However, much of that giddiness was beginning to fade as she watched her father arguing with the guards stationed out front of the Sand Village. A hint of fear became a part of the mixture as although still only an Academy student, she could easily read the situation well enough to realize that both the Suna-nin and Konoha Shinobi that were escorting them were tensing as if about to attack one another. Yet, before it came to blows, her father proved why he had personally been selected to be the Ambassador to Suna by the Hokage when he began to deescalate the situation.

After several still tense moments, he inclined his head to the lead Suna Jounin in a gesture of respect, and began walking towards the wagon that his family and possessions were packed in. As they drew close, most of the Konoha-nin came to a stop several feet away in order to watch the Suna-nin guarding the natural barrier that surrounded their village. The shinobi in charge of the team guarding her father and them continued to approach the wagon with the man saying, “This is a grave insult. How dare they refuse to allow you entry?!”

“I thank you for your indignation on my behalf,” Kaede’s father replied letting some of his annoyance show to make it clear the jounin hadn’t been much help in the situation, “But, picking a fight outside their walls isn’t going to get the Kazekage to change his mind.”

The jounin frowned, but recognizing the wisdom of her father’s words apologized before asking, “Are you really going to relocate you and your family to Wind Gate Village?”

“That is where the Kazekage asked for us to go,” her father replied with a note of concern. “Is there a reason that you believe we shouldn’t?”

“Yes,” the jounin said with an air of distrust, “It is more apt to call it an offshoot of their Northern Outpost which guards the Earth Corridor that exists between Wind and the Land of Stone. It tends to be a rather active border, primarily because Iwa uses the area most often when trying to get spies into Wind Country because the Land of Stone lets them move about in their territory unharassed.” After letting his words linger for a moment the man tasked with leading the team protecting them during the journey added, “I don’t like the feeling of this. These Sand Bastards are up to something, why else deny Lord Hokage’s request for an ambassador to be stationed in their village?”

Kaede’s father allowed the insult to pass without comment, as he instead focused on the more pressing concern by stating, “This is just proof that the Hokage’s apprehensions about Suna distancing itself from us are indeed accurate. The Fourth Kazekage has always bristled at the treaty between our villages. It is rumored that he made his youngest son a jinchuriki, and as his child is approaching the age where he could possibly even be appearing in the upcoming Chunin Exams, this may just be a precursor to his eventually breaking it. Particularly if he is confident in his son’s ability to control the beast he contains.”

The jounin nodded before adding, “The Third shouldn’t have squandered the opportunity the Fourth left him with. That Uzu…”

“That is quite enough,” Kaede’s father said suddenly with a tone of hard finality, before directing a pointed look towards her. Kaede was confused by her father’s reaction but knew better than to ask since he routinely dealt in secrets that he couldn’t share with his family.

The Jounin’s eyes went wide as if remembering the presence of the other two people he was tasked with guarding, but then sent a grateful look towards her father. After a moment, the jounin asked, “Are you absolutely sure you want to relocate your family to Wind Gate Village? It is a dangerous area due to all the Iwa activity, and the town only really exists to support the base located there. From some of the rumors I’ve heard while preparing for this trip, it is a dumping ground for all of Suna’s troublemakers. The Kazekage probably wants you there so that he can discreetly eliminate you all and then blame either Iwa or some Suna washout.”

“Thank you for your concern,” her father replied politely, “But, if I’m to do my duty, then I have hope it isn’t already doomed to failure. The treaty between us and Suna is clearly one sided, and although the Hokage only had the best of intentions, even his requesting for an ambassador to be stationed in Suna could be viewed as insulting from the Kazekage’s perspective. Although the treaty does contain provisions for sending ambassadors between the villages, the wording doesn’t allow for Suna to refuse in the same outright manner that Konoha could. More to the point, the treaty doesn’t stipulate where the ambassador is stationed.”

“Because it is sort of implied where he should be,” the Jounin stated with clear annoyance.

Her father laughed with genuine amusement as he replied, “You would like to think so. But if there is one thing I can impart to you about politics, it should be that unless it is implicitly stated in writing, don’t underestimate another politician’s ability to twist that which is left unwritten about an agreement into a loophole for his advantage.” Directing his gaze to the walls of Suna with the numerous shinobi standing guard, and likely watching them in mistrust, he added, “The Kazekage is claiming that the timing is inconvenient. Most likely, because he doesn’t like that the fact that the Hokage activated a clause of the treaty that hasn’t truly been used since its signing, and mere months before the Chunin Exams. I can’t say I’m too surprised by this, particularly if his son is going to participate. He likely doesn’t want us to be able to confirm this before it is time to announce the participants. Therefore, I’ll head to this Wind Gate Village, and show him that we will follow his requests.”

“Very well,” The jounin replied before turning away and motioning to his men that they were leaving as her father climbed up into the wagon.

Her father grabbed the reins as he sat next to his wife and Kaede’s mother while the bespectacled woman asked, “Is everything okay?”

Kaede’s father gave her mother a reassuring smile as he said, “Just some confusion as to where we’ll be staying. It seems the Kazekage isn’t as receptive to receiving an ambassador as we could have hoped. We’ve been instructed to an outpost town near the Stone Country border.”

Kaede’s mother frowned, and after a moment said, “Nobuhiro, I know that we agreed that we’d try to remain together during your next assignment. But… are you sure that it is a good idea for Kaede and I to accompany you?”

Nobuhiro removed his glasses to wipe some of the dust from them, and after placing them back on replied, “I know it’s a far cry from what was promised when I accepted this assignment. But I am still Konoha’s first official ambassador to Suna since the treaty was signed, and I feel it is best that we show the Kazekage that we trust him. If I send you and Kaede back to Konoha, it may indicate that I suspect some treachery is afoot.” Able to tell his wife wasn’t exactly pleased by his response he said, “It’ll be okay Rea, you’ll see. Before too long the Chunin Exams will be over, and the Kazekage’s reasoning for denying our entry will be invalid. At which point I’ll petition the Hokage to exert some more pressure on him, or I’ll request a reassignment.” Rea still looked a little worried but nodded and even laughed softly as her husband added, “Besides, everything we currently own is in this wagon. There is nothing in Konoha to go back to. Unless you were thinking of kicking me out and following our guards back to the village.”

“No,” Rea said as she hooked her arms around her husband’s, “A part of the reason for this move is because I’m tired of sharing you with the village as you run from fixing one crisis to the next. It’ll be nice to have you beside me in bed for a change.”

“A change that I’m looking forward to as well,” Kaede’s father replied with a smile, “I don’t think we ever got a chance to break the new mattress in, did we?”

Kaede’s mother pulled away to slap his arm playfully as she said, “Not in front of you know who.”

“Jeez mom, I’m not a kid,” Kaede said, although she wasn’t sure why her mother reacted the way she had, since what her father had said was true as he hadn’t been around since the new mattress had been delivered due to his making the necessary arrangements for their move and to assume his new position.

Her father turned around to ruffle her hair as he said, “But you’ll always be my sweet little girl.”

Despite her previous protests about being treated as a child, Kaede allowed her father’s words to pass without comment. Ducking back into the back of the wagon, she focused on the Red Four Leaf Clover that she still held, and looked forward to the day she would reunite with the boy that had given it to her, and them both sharing all the details about the adventures that they both have had since parting.

***********************************
Two months after arrival:

“Do you think glaring at me is really going to help you in this situation?”

A bloodied Nobuhiro relaxed his gaze and sent a quick reassuring look towards his wife and daughter who were also bound to their chairs in a similar matter. Focusing back on the Suna-nin, he felt the man possessed all the characteristics associated with a cartoon villain from the narrow angular face, to the beady small eyes. The top of his head was wrapped several times with a white narrow cloth, which was held in place by his Suna headband. The man whose name was Masaru was currently leaning back in a chair at the table Nobuhiro and his family ate at, while the rest of them surrounded it, almost like he was a welcome guest joining them for dinner.

Despite not wishing to discuss the matter in front of his wife and daughter, he knew if they were going to escape with their lives then he needed to begin the negotiating process despite their presence so asked, “I take it your barging in here and attacking me and my family is because you are just following the orders of the Kazekage. I haven’t gotten the feeling from you these past few months that you were just waiting to knife me in the back.”

Masaru smiled rather menacingly as he leaned forward and brandishing the kunai he had been playing with absentmindedly replied, “Or, perhaps you’re not as good at reading people as you would like to believe.” Nobuhiro was proud of his family, as despite his being aware of how scared they were, kept calm allowing him to simply stare at the Suna-nin, who eventually admitted, “True, I actually find myself liking you all quite a bit. But business is business, so when my Kazekage orders me to eliminate the Leaf-nin in my care, Masaru and company humbly obey.”

The other Suna-nin lounging around the kitchen chuckled at the joke made by the man who was in charge of the local base which monitored the section of Wind’s border commonly called the Earth Corridor. Particularly as most of the men who were stationed there were considered troublemakers by the rest of Suna. “Yet, we’re still alive,” Nobuhiro replied seeing an opening for a productive conversation.

Though Masaru closed it quickly as he said, “Look Nobuhiro, let’s not beat around the bush here. The reason you’re still alive is because the Kazekage is a fucking idiot. He’s got it in his mind that him and some new minor village are going to take out the Leaf. The reason you and your family are not dead already, is because I am banking on the fact that even if they succeed in their little sneak attack during the Chunin Exams, it is only going to end up pissing the Leaf off.” Leaning back in his chair in a relaxed manner again, he continued, “As I said, business is business, and above all else, I’m in the business of survival… with a few indulgences here and there in the finer things that life has to offer.”

Masaru sent a pointed look towards his wife causing Nobuhiro’s gaze to darken as she shivered in what he imagined was fright or disgust at his implied interest in her. The Suna-nin smirked at his flaccid response, as he continued, “Being assigned to this base was supposed to be a punishment, but honestly it is all I could have ever hoped for. Which brings us to why you three are still drawing breath. You see, here’s the position that I find myself in. If despite my fervent hope being that the opposite is the case, Suna pulls this attack off and destroys the Leaf, well that’s all she wrote for you all. We slit your throats and dump you in the desert, where I doubt anyone will bother trying to determine if we did it before or after news of the attack’s results reached us. If, as I suspect will be the case, the Leaf succeeds in repelling the attack. Well, I imagine it will look bad in whatever negotiations that take place, if it is learned that we killed an Ambassador and his family before a declaration of war was ever issued. I imagine in that scenario, our heads would be offered up as penance by Suna, despite our just following orders, which will conveniently be left out of the discussion so both sides save face. However, if I leave you alive, well I’m sure you’ll be sure to mention how Ole Masaru was so unwilling to betray his dear friend from the Leaf. Hell, play your cards right as well, and I’m sure you’ll be able position yourself into a pretty prime spot for whatever peace talks take place after the dust settles.”

Despite the fact the man was currently holding him and his family hostage, with their lives effectively being decided by a coin toss, Nobuhiro couldn’t help himself from asking, “What do you mean?”

Masaru smiled knowingly as he sat his chair on all four legs once more to lean in like a great conspiracy was taking place as he stated, “Well imagine it. Despite our somewhat untrustful and ruffian natures, you were able to charm us to the point that we bravely defied the Kazekage’s orders. Surely such an amazing individual should be made the point man for the discussions that will undoubtedly need to take place to put the broken peace back together.”

Nobuhiro felt a little disgusted that in spite of the situation that his family was in, he had to fight the temptation to match Masaru’s grin, but replied, “You’re forgetting something.”

“Oh,” Masaru replied sitting back as a small hint of concern appeared as he wondered whether the man was going to play along or not.

“Your scenarios don’t account for whether or not a war will break out,” Nobuhiro replied calmly, “Say the Leaf wins, what’s to stop them from seeking retribution considering Suna will undoubtedly be sending its best and brightest in the attack. We could press that advantage and destroy your forces as they attempt to retreat and be at Suna’s doorstep in a couple of weeks, if not days. For a man who fancies himself a survivalist, how long do you think you’ll last as a border outpost, even one removed from the Land of Fire’s, when Suna begins throwing everything it has left at our forces.”

“I see your point,” Masaru’s said with a grim smile, “Plus, we know how these things have a tendency to boil over, and I’m sure our little village would make a tempting target should Iwa decide to settle old scores.”

“That would be the case even if Suna wins,” Nobuhiro said seeing a few tiny cracks appearing in Masaru’s smug façade. “After all, the Earth Corridor got its name due to how Iwa used it to smash through your defenses during the First Great Shinobi War. I doubt killing us earns you enough honor to get you and your men assigned to another less dangerous section of Wind’s border should hostilities break out between our villages. But, if you play your cards right… it could get you a lucrative payday to start a new life, if you negotiate with Konoha to return us home.”

It was easy for Nobuhiro to see that Masaru appeared skeptical, as he likely, and more often than not, accurately imagined that in such a scenario he stood an even greater chance of just getting his throat sliced by Konoha’s Anbu since the Leaf wouldn’t honestly negotiate with hostage takers to avoid setting a rewarding precedence for those looking to achieve riches through such means. Yet before the Suna-nin could point that fact out, he stated, “If you’re willing to rely on me stretching the truth somewhat in your own scenario, then perhaps you’d be willing to trust me to do that to prevent you and your people from getting caught between two major powers about to go to war with each other should the worst case scenario happen. It would be a small price to pay for me to change a few key facts to ensure my family’s safety, by claiming that rather than taking us hostage, you and your men nobly defied the Kazekage, and were willing to escort us back to the Leaf should hostilities break out, regardless of whom between. Naturally, you would deserve to be rewarded for undertaking such a dangerous mission that would likely require you to leave your homes behind forever.”

Masaru still looked somewhat skeptical, but after a moment’s consideration tossed his kunai to one of his men as he ordered, “Cut them loose.” The Chunin that he had tossed the kunai to appeared confused, so Masaru clarified his reasoning as he said, “Our esteemed guest from Konoha rather than simply sitting back and choosing between the lady and the tiger, has given himself quite a few more potential positive outcomes. Let it not be said that when given an opportunity to be cast as noble heroes, we just settled for being simple kidnappers.”

The chunin still appeared to be unsure, so Masaru gave him an impatient gesture to get on with it prompting the man to obey. Once free, Nobuhiro fought against the temptation to attack Masaru, aware that the jounin outclassed him by quite a bit, so settled on just unwrapping the remaining rope. He was quickly smothered by his wife and daughter as their binding were cut as well. He took a moment to whisper how proud he was of them for their bravery. His attention was pulled to the small red four-leaf clover that his daughter would occasionally produce, generally when homesick or was worried about something, as if it was a charm for protection. He felt a little concern appear within him as he noticed that one of the petals appeared to have fallen away and hoped that if it was not an ill omen, and instead hoped that it meant that whatever luck it had contained had been used in answering his wish to protect his family. He held his family tight taking comfort in their warmth, while vowing to do all in his power to ensure that no harm would come to it.

After a moment Masaru reminded the family of his presence as he said, “Why don’t you send the little lady and the missus to freshen up. I’m sure the past few hours have been a little stressful for them.”

Nobuhiro, eager to get his family out of the men’s presence said, “Rea, why don’t you two head upstairs for a bit? There are still some details that Masaru and I need to work out.”

Rea nodded, but still asked, “Are you sure that you’ll be alright with him?”

Masaru answered for her husband as he said, “Sure he will be. Provided you aren’t planning to sneak off on us now. It goes without saying that we’ll be keeping one of you with us at all times, and while it also goes without saying that we’ll catch whoever tries to rabbit on us and will make them regret it. We’re going to be especially rough on whoever was keeping us company at the time.” Nobuhiro glared at Masaru as the Suna Jounin focused on his wife to jokingly state, “But something tells me the missus would appreciate us being a little rough with her.”

“There’s no need for such crudeness,” Nobuhiro stated, stepping into the man’s line of sight as several of his men chuckled at the statement, and the unease his wife was exhibiting. “We will honor any bargain struck. The only collateral either of us has to ensure it is mutually beneficial would be trust at this point.”

A wide grin split Masaru’s face as he sat back, and stated, “That’s what I like about you. A man goes and picks at your pride by making it clear that he wants to fuck your wife, and you’re still working the angle that you’ve negotiated. You ain’t much of a man, or a shinobi for that matter, but you’re one hell of a diplomat.”

Nobuhiro felt a red taint enter his vision but called on his training to push his anger aside in favor of making sure the talks were productive as he replied, “Such insults are hardly conductive to ensuring a good faith bargain between us. After all, you may be the one holding the stronger hand now, but it is one that could potentially become weaker as we speak. There may come a point in time when you are going to need me to recall our “close friendship.” Are you sure you want to be giving me reasons to doubt it?”

Masaru’s lost his mirth as he said threatening, “Just remember whose hand is holding the knife against your throat currently.”

“I have,” Nobuhiro replied, “But, as a man bargaining for his future well-being. It would probably be best for you not to rely on that too heavily. Our deaths’ can quickly be followed by yours depending on what chaos your Kazekage’s actions brings about in the world. Let us both begin planning for how best to navigate it so that we all get what we want.”

***********************************
Around 3 months after arrival:

Kaede felt a sense of boredom as she sat in the classroom with the other students. She supposed that was a sign that things were returning to normal considering how several weeks earlier she and her family had been in danger of being killed. Although, she also considered the possibility that it was just the tediousness of school in general which had quickly brought her emotions down to earth. But, for a time afterwards she had been on edge, fearing that the Suna-nin around her would betray them at any moment. Particularly as her father, who she had often viewed as being the one who kept the monsters of the world at bay, had soon been recalled to Konoha to address the Clan Council in the aftermath of Suna’s attack. Yet, although she no longer operated under the illusion that her father would be enough to protect them, she nevertheless still wished he hadn’t been recalled to the village.

Something else which bothered her, was how her father had sworn her to silence in regard to their having been attacked. Kaede didn’t understand why it was necessary, or why her father would leave them alone in the village essentially run by the man that had invaded their home and threatened them. But he had made it clear that their continued wellbeing hinged on her silence.

Kaede felt like sighing in frustration due to how complex things had gotten since coming to the Wind Gate Village. However, she refrained less the teacher notice and make a point of it to the entire classroom. Although, thinking about class, the sensation became even stronger as currently the teacher was going over material that Kaede had learned the previous year. Something, which Kaede suspected the Suna kunoichi running the class resented, as she likely saw it as her having a chip on her shoulder and a belief that she would see Konoha’s educational system as being superior. When, in reality, Kaede understood the issue wasn’t so much Suna’s educational system as a whole, but instead was tied to the fact that the Wind Gate Village didn’t have the same resources as the Sand Village. And so, instead of a class filled with children who had entered the system at the same time, hers was comprised of students of varying ages. Moreover, as Kaede was towards the upper end of the age spectrum in the class, it made sense that the teacher needed to spend time catching the younger students up to the older ones. Which, although Kaede understood, at times she couldn’t help fearing her own development as a shinobi would suffer as a result, and so felt like Konohamaru and her other friends were probably advancing while she was standing still.

The feeling caused Kaede to sigh, which as she had feared moments ago resulted in the instructor singling her out, “I’m sorry are we boring you, Ms. Yoshino?”

“No ma’am,” Kaede replied as the girl next to her snickered.

“Very well,” the instructor replied seemingly mollified by the response. But then focused her gaze on the young woman next to her to ask, “What do you find so amusing, Eriko?”

The brown-haired girl suddenly stiffened as she replied, “Nothing.”

“Good, now both of you pay attention,” the instructor said before returning to her lesson.

Kaede shared a look with the girl, and then both of them broke out into wide smiles. Yet, they refrained from laughing less they reattract the teacher’s ire, although Eriko looked like she was struggling with it. Fortunately, the bell rang alerting them that class was over for the day.

Kaede began to gather her belongings while she sent a look over towards the only friend that she had made during her stay thus far. Eriko was a slim girl, roughly the same age as her and wore her dark brown hair in a short almost boyish cut. Eriko noticed her looking as she talked to several other would be kunoichi and gave her a smile which reached her matching dark-brown eyes. She gladly returned the smile as she felt a deep sense of gratitude to her since she had made her time in the village bearable, primarily as most of the other children gave her a wide berth as likely they had relatives who held negative feelings for the Leaf village.

Strangely enough, while Eriko was quite popular among the other students, her associating with someone from the Leaf hadn’t seemed to impact it any. Although, Kaede reasoned that it was simply because most of them held the outgoing brown-haired girl out to be too kind for her own good.

While Eriko spoke with her other friends, Kaede’s gaze drifted to some of the other students, before settling on a grey-haired young man who was a few years older than her, being of a similar age as the blond haired genin that Konohamaru had started following around shortly before her move. Upon her eyes doing so, she felt a similar feeling as to when she thought of Konohamaru, although less refined, making it almost baser in nature, which she attributed to never having actually talked to him. Unlike with Konohamaru who generated similar feelings in her, but she recognized them as being rooted in how she enjoyed being around him due to his kindness and enjoyable personality. She couldn’t exactly explain what was motivating the feelings that often had her eyes resting on him, especially when she found herself bored.

Her gaze lingered a little too long, as Eriko wrapped up talking with the others and seeing where she was looking snuck up beside her to state, “Jeez, if you stared at him any harder, you’d probably knock him over.”

“W…what, I’m not staring…I was just…” Kaede said feeling her face heating up, already expecting to be teased on the matter since it wasn’t the first time Eriko had caught her doing so.

However, Eriko surprised her by taking her hand, and pulled her towards the grey-haired man as she said, “Shira, let me introduce you to Kaede Yoshino.”

Kaede was surprised by how disappointed she felt as he replied somewhat confused, “I know, I was there when she introduced herself to the class.”

Eriko hit him in the arm as she said, “I know that you big lug. But, considering how she is an outcast of our class just like you. You could have done more to make her feel welcome.”

Kaede frowned, since while she had noticed many of their classmates also gave the would-be shinobi a hard time, she couldn’t understand why he would be considered an outcast. Eriko quickly filled her in as she said, “Shira here cannot properly harness chakra due to underdeveloped chakra coils. This means he cannot use anything but Taijutsu.”

Kaede could tell that Shira was observing her, as he likely expected her to now say how he was wasting his time in trying to become a shinobi since she was beginning to understand why he was the receipt of so many dismissive looks. However, for a brief moment she thought of the genin that Konohamaru had begun to idolize and recognized that he often had found himself as the receipt of similar looks, particularly when boasting about how he was going to become the Hokage, and imagined it was being the recipient of such looks which drove him in to achieve his goal in order to prove the owners of them wrong. Guessing something similar was at play with Shira, she said, “I’m sure that if you work hard enough at it, you will be able to overcome such limitations.”

A brief smile appeared on Shira’s face as he said, “Something I truly believe as well. It was a pleasure to talk with you Kaede. But if you’ll excuse me, I have to get home so I can fill out my application to the Suna Academy.”

Kaede nodded while feeling giddy, similar to how she did when she first worked up the courage to talk to Konohamaru. She returned to her desk with a beaming Eriko in tow, who sat on her desktop while she continued to gather up her items. After a moment, Eriko said, as she said, “You have to admire his dedication. He still fills out those forms during every enrollment window, even while knowing that the Fourth Kazekage’s rule means he cannot be accepted.”

“Why not,” Kaede asked confused, “He attends classes here.”

“Yeah,” Eriko answered with a nod, “But, we’re only loosely associated with the Academy so there is no decree against him learning. You might have noticed that we aren’t exactly that well-staffed or supplied. Heck, for the majority of us here, becoming real shinobi of Suna is a pipedream, since most of our parents were all but drummed out of the Shinobi program. You have to be particularly gifted if you are going to get the Academy to accept you though. The Fourth felt it was foolish to waste resources on students who were considered defective in some way, and thus established a rule against the Academy taking them in. A lot of those rejects end up in programs like this, which have been established at similar bases for the children of their less than ideal shinobi.”

Kaede was a little surprised by just how in tune Eriko was to such political matters, so asked, “What about you? You don’t seem too concerned about it.”

Eriko gave her a smirk as she dismissively stated, “Oh, I’ll be fine. When it comes time for me to apply to the Academy in person. I’ll just use some of the tricks that I do when I want something from my mom or dad.”

Kaede giggled as she couldn’t imagine an instructor being moved by any of the tactics that she employed on her parents, which seemed to become less and less effective the older she got. “I would probably start coming up with another plan. I can’t see a shinobi cracking because you say please over and over again.”

Eriko smiled playfully at first, but then she licked her lips, and the playfulness faded as she gave her a look that became rather intense holding in it an element that she couldn’t quite place. Kaede felt her face flush in a similar manner as it had with Shira, as her friend slid off her desk almost serpent-like and approached with an exaggerated sway in her hips. When their faces were only a few inches apart Eriko stated, “You just have to know the right way to say please and be willing to give a little, to get a little.”

Kaede felt almost spellbound by her friend’s eyes, but then she stepped back, and the spell was broken leaving her confused by what had just happened. Eriko was back to her playful self as she said, “How about we meet up latter, and I can show you how I have my dad wrapped around my little finger?”

Still a little confused by the feelings Kaede picked up her school bag as she said, “Not today. I think I’ll stick to trying to get through on my grades. Which means acing this week’s test. So, I need to study.”

Eriko shrugged, as she collected her own items while she replied, “Suit yourself. But my way is more fun.”

Kaede smiled but felt confused as to how much fun could be had regardless of how intense a person asked for something they desired. But, put it out of her mind, since if she was going to keep up with a future Hokage such as Konohamaru, then she needed to make sure that she didn’t fall behind, even if her school wasn’t up to the same educational standards of Konoha’s.

*****************************
Around 4 months after arrival:

Rea browsed the local markets of Wind Gate Village and fought back a frown as her gaze settled on the old sandstone fort that the village had sprung up around it in order to service the shinobi that had called the fort home at one point. But in time as the village had grown larger, most of the shinobi only lived there when first being assigned to the base, or when tensions were flaring up between Iwa and Suna. Otherwise, they only occupied it when on duty.

She forced herself to look away to inspect several desert fruits. But deciding that they were too close to spoiling, she put them back in order to try her luck at a different stand. As she moved, she could feel the gaze of someone focusing on her and looking for the source felt a cold shiver pass through her despite the desert heat as she noticed it belonged to one of the Suna-nin stationed outside the old fort’s walled gate. She quickly averted her gaze as their eyes met, and imagined it caused the Suna-nin to smirk, particularly as the man in question had been one of the ones that had broken into her home and had taken her family prisoner. Reaching the next stand, she was tempted to look over to see if the man was still watching her and began to regret her choice of clothes as the colorful blouse, and khaki shorts caused her to stand out from the locals as they tended to favor long flowing robes to protect themselves from the sun. Rea had considered changing her wardrobe to acclimate to her new surroundings when they had first arrived. But, before she had gotten around to it, Suna had shown its true colors, and she had decided it wasn’t worth the effort to show she respected the people of Wind Country nor its customs. A decision she at times regretted, as it meant that she often stood out when in public, with the most unwanted attention directed her way coming from the Suna-nin that had assaulted her husband, and slyly threatened her with the unimaginable.

At least, it had been unimaginable until recently, when her imagination had decided that it wanted to theorize as to what Masaru and his men would have done to her should they have followed through on their innuendo. Worse still, it would often do so when she was trying to take care of her mounting frustration, and at the crucial point where it was too late to dampen her need for some release, and too far along to make her willing to deny what little and temporary pleasure she could derive from her fingers or toys. Generally, the scenarios her imagination would conjure involved the night Masaru and his men had broken into her home, with them using her to sate their lusts because Konoha had lost, or because Nobuhiro had seen an opportunity to take off with Kaede after his negotiations leaving her to face their wrath. To her great shame, Rea found that the orgasms that she would experience when these fantasies played behind her eyes as she worked for her pleasure were far greater than the ones involving her husband. Except, perhaps the ones where he featured, but not as a participant, but as a witness to her slowly coming to crave the touch of the men assaulting her as the pleasure that they gave her while passing her amongst themselves became more and more extreme.

She finally let her frown appear, as she felt her body begin to respond to her imagination crafting a scenario where the guard watching her, would follow her until they reached a deserted street at which point he would use the opportunity to make off with her and use her to sate his desires for her body. Rea quickly shut the fantasy down, as she decided to purchase a few of the items at the stand she was perusing and head home. She found herself frowning as she felt the man’s gaze moving off of her, and after quickly confirming that to be the case wondered why she was suddenly assaulted by a feeling of disappointment.

Yet, truthfully, she already knew the answer which was, much as had been the case for most of their marriage, her husband was running to and from locations putting out fires. Naturally, as the current fire was due to Suna’s betrayal of the treaty, it was quite the large one, and much as Masaru had predicted, her husband being able to claim his survival of said betrayal was a direct result of his relationship making abilities with the local shinobi, had earned him the position as the point man for the talks that had happened afterwards. In point of fact, the current reason for Nobuhiro’s absence was due to his briefing the just returned Tsunade of the Sannin, who had been named Fifth Hokage, about the current state of the talks in regard to reestablishing the peace treaty between the two villages.

Something which she imagined both villages were rather keen on doing, as rumors had begun circulating in the Land of Wind that Iwa had already tried to take advantage of the recent hostiles in order to settle its grudge against Konoha. Which for the locals of Wind Gate Village was quite worrying since while Konoha likely occupied the top place of honor in regard to Iwagakure’s hatred of it. Suna was a close second, and any invasion force would undoubtedly pass straight through the area. Thanks in part to one of her husband’s brief stopovers, she knew there was some truth to the rumor, but that it had been overblown as the attack force had been comprised mostly of genin. Moreover, it had been stopped by a single squad of shinobi. But he was using the rumor that Konoha had repelled another invasion force to pressure Suna to accept the old terms of the treaty, since while the old treaty may have helped contribute to why the Wind Village had agreed to help Orochimaru, there were those in Konoha that wanted to add even harsher terms to it. She was proud of the fact that her husband, despite how treacherous Suna could be, which they had witnessed firsthand, was choosing a path not of retribution. But one which would quickly restore the status quo to the land.

Granted, Suna would not be particularly happy to have the old treaty restored in full and had resisted that stipulation the most. But, her husband by framing the harsher aspects of the original treaty as being elements included to punish Suna’s latest round of aggression, much as it had in the previous one, and therefore by agreeing to it, Suna stood to lose nothing, while it would also defang those calling for blood back in Konoha at the same time. Still, many on the Suna council had fought bitterly against it, which was why the current rumors were such a godsend for her husband, as Iwa’s aggression no matter how weak it truly had been would provide additional pressure on them to sign the new treaty.

Still, she couldn’t entirely attribute her husband’s current sustained absence as the sole reason her fantasies had taken such a turn. In truth, she attributed the primary reason for the darker turn of them being due to her husband leaving both Kaede and her behind while he furthered his career. A part of her knew that she was being unfair to her husband for feeling such was the case, as she had known lonely nights in bed would be a part of the package when she married him. Moreover, she recognized the current opportunity was one almost too large to pass up for a man in his field. However, she would admit, that she felt rather betrayed by the notion that he would leave his wife and daughter in a village where they had been threatened by the man who ran it. Especially, as they had all been offered the opportunity to relocate to Suna.

Rea understood why Nobuhiro had refused, which was that it was a show of good faith towards Masaru, since a result of their bargain was that each man in a sense had some power over the fate of the other. After all, while a word from Nobuhiro to the higher ups from Suna would likely result in the man’s execution due to it coming to light his disregard for his orders had less to do with moral indignation as it had been him simply weighing his options. Nobuhiro on the other hand, would also find his own rising star in the diplomatic corps suddenly winking out if it was learned his survival had less to do with his abilities, and but his good fortune to find his would be executioner was merely an opportunist. Which, while she may not have had the political acumen of her husband, Rea had enough sense to recognize that a man like Masaru was more likely to grow paranoid that he would be double-crossed, if he felt he had no tangible leverage. Thus, Rea recognized that the true reason Kaede and her were still in Wind Gate Village had less to do with her husband’s claims that their remaining there would prove a strategic advantage during his negotiations with Wind Village as he would expect any domicile that they would be provided would also no doubt be bugged. But, instead served to make sure he kept Masaru from growing too nervous at the idea that as his political star continued to rise, he may eventually decide to eliminate the men who knew the truth of how he survived Suna’s betrayal wasn’t as impressive as he had made it sound.

Thus, although Nobuhiro leaving them behind as a way to keep his partner calm was based on the idea that he truly valued them. To Rea, it still felt like a betrayal, since he was leaving them within the reach of a man who if things did break down between them, wouldn’t hesitate to seek vengeance on his partner through his family. Which, as she had always clung to the idea that the lonely nights that she had suffered through were just as hard on her husband yet had been a necessary sacrifice by both of them for their family. His willingness to use them as collateral in the bargain that he had stuck was making her question that. Thus, leading her to believe that while he may have loved his family, his true desires laid with his work, and as a result, many of her pent-up desires were bleeding into that sense of betrayal that she felt.

Rea felt a pang of guilt at her doubting her husband’s commitment to them, as it was his quick thinking that had saved them in the first place. Noticing a small temple, she decided to head inside to ask the gods to purge her of her negative feelings, as well as to give her the strength to contain her more baser needs until his return. Stepping inside the small building, she felt a small sense of unease that she couldn’t quite explain at first but felt a part of it could be tied to the sensation that the building’s interior appeared far larger than the exterior would have hinted at. Another thing that she felt was off was how many of the lesser shrines along the sides of the walls appeared unkept. It wasn’t grievously so. But she could tell that whoever was in charge of the shrine, hadn’t really dedicated themselves to the task of cleaning and maintaining them.

As she moved towards the back of the room, she found this wasn’t the case for all of them as there was one shrine which was immaculately cared for. Rae found this strange, as the shrine wasn’t very large, and was dedicated to a goddess that she was unfamiliar with. Moreover, as the shrines in the room had followed a pattern where the lesser gods and spirits were closer to the entrance as they lined the walls and became more recognizable as one moved further into the temple. The placement of the shrine dedicated to the Deity of the Moon Goddess at the very center of the back wall implied the overseer of the temple viewed her as ruling over the pantheon of gods and spirits.

Writing off the deity and its placement as being a difference of the Land of Wind religious practices, Rae knelt before a shrine next to it, which was dedicated to the sun goddess. She clasped her hand and closed her eyes as she beseeched the goddess whom she typically prayed to, to help her control the doubts and her baser desires. A few moments later, she began to notice a soft, sweet fragrant smell of incense and at first, believed it to be a sign that her prayer had been heard. However, as it became more pronounced, she realized that it was more likely someone had just lit a brazier that contained it. However, she soon began to question that, and had begun to worry some demon may have intercepted her prayer and was now tempting her as her body began to tingle in the manner when she was feeling licentious. She began to fret as her nipples grew firmer and her loins began to heat up with desire. She clasped her hands together harder as if doing so signified that she hadn’t been praying hard enough to ward off whatever evil spirt was trying to take possession of her.

However, increasing the fervor of her prayers did little to combat the heat building within her. She was about to take off running, but was stopped as a gentle and kind sounding voice asked, “What brings you to my temple, my dear?”

Rae turned towards the woman and was surprised as she felt a sudden strong lust for the beautiful raven-haired priestess that had emerged from a doorway that was to her right which she assumed led to the temple’s living quarters. A feeling she found somewhat frightening as she had never felt such desires before. Quickly burying it, she stood and began smoothing out her clothes but stopped as she feared doing so to her shirt would pull the priestess attention to her now aching nipples. “N…nothing,” Rae responded making her frown as she wondered why she would lie, since she was sure others would have sought out the comfort of the temple for similar reasons as her.

The blue-eyed woman, who was garbed in an all-black version of a miko’s robes, gave her an understanding smile as she approached while saying, “You have no reason to feel ashamed my dear. You are not the first woman to find her way to my temple who is having issues at home.”

“H…how…” Rae began to ask but fell silent as she realized her question would expose her previous fib.

The priestess’s smile grew wider as she stepped before her, and held a hand out towards the shrine of the goddess that she had been praying to, before explaining, “Why else would a wife and mother be praying to her, who some claim to be the highest of the divine and mother to all due to her relation to the sun? After all, there is a reason many imperial bloodlines claim at least some kinship to her.”

Rae felt something was off due to the priestess’s way of talking about the goddess, but didn’t comment as she instead asked, “How do you know I’m a wife and mother?”

The Priestess gave her an amused smile as she said, “Well your wedding ring would be the first clue as to your status as a wife. The bag of groceries of fresh fruits would be a hint to you being a mother.” The woman’s smile grew wider, as she added, “Plus, this town isn’t so big that when an ambassador from the Leaf and his family are sent here, it isn’t without a bit of gossip.”

Rae smiled as well, feeling some of the tension bleeding from her, although the heat remained. “Of course,” she replied, “I forgot just how much of an uproar our being sent here was. I better get going.”

The priestess inclined her head as Rae picked up her bag of groceries and moved to leave the temple, but stopped when the woman asked, “Did she answer your prayers?”

Rae stopped before looking back to reply with a hint of sadness, “No, I don’t think she did.”

“I’m not surprised,” the Priestess stated, “I find most of the time our prayers to the gods tend to fall on deaf ears.”

Rae was rather scandalized by the woman’s admission, so asked, “Is that really something a priestess such as yourself should be sharing?”

“Why not,” the priestess replied, “If you are watching people struggle futilely would you keep your silence, especially if you can offer them real relief to their troubles.”

Despite her admonishment, Rea felt a sliver of curiosity from the priestess’s reply so couldn’t help asking, “How is blaspheming against the Kami offering relief?”

The beautiful woman smiled as she stepped closer, and then began circling her while replying, “Is it truly blasphemous to point out that the gods often remain silent unless it serves their purpose to act?” As the Priestess walked around her, Rea felt the heat that had been building inside her intensify, partly due to the sweet smell coming from the woman, which was similar to the incense, and seemed to be enveloping her. As a result, Rea felt almost entranced by the woman’s motions and words as she continued, “Therefore, is it blasphemous for me to point out that it is cruel of the gods to test you by inflicting you with such desires, and then denying you any comfort when you come to them for the strength to deny yourself relief.”

Rea almost moaned from the word relief as she fought against the desire to tease her nipples or begin rubbing herself in front of the priestess. Almost desperate for the solution the woman was offering she asked, “Then what should I do?”

The priestess came up behind her, and whispered sensually into her ear, “Give in,” before then sucking on her earlobe. Rea moaned as the woman’s arms wrapped around her and began massaging her breasts. Rea raised her hands with the intention to stop her, yet instead found her aiding the priestess in groping her tits.

“I…I can’t,” Rea said trying to find the will power to pull their hands away from her. “It’s wrong…”

“According to who?” the raven-haired woman asked as she slipped her hands from beneath Rea’s only to then place them on top to let her take over fondling her breasts. “The gods that remain silent as you live a life of denial, while your husband is allowed to fulfill his own desires.”

Rea paused her actions as the woman’s words cut through the pleasure that she was enjoying, to retort, “He isn’t cheating on me.”

“But he is cheating you,” the Priestess responded lustfully in her ear, “Perhaps it is just his desires do not center primarily around the bedroom. Instead, he gets his enjoyment by being at the center of these momentous events that occur between nations and being a voice in deciding the future between them. Why else would he leave such a beautiful woman as you alone for weeks or months at a time?” Rea didn’t have an answer since she would be lying if there hadn’t been nights when she thought the same, nor did she resist as the priestess moved one of her hands down to her pussy, which she began to rub through her shorts.

The Priestess then moved them to stand before the shrine dedicated to the Moon Goddess as she explained, “The other gods afflict humanity with these desires and then tell us to reject them because it suits their needs. Yet, the true Holy Mother, understands that we humans have these desires, and encourages us to indulge in them. She seeks to create a world where we can revel in them to our heart’s content.”

“But…it’s not right…some desires will lead us to bad ends,” Rea responded trying to reassert some will in the debate as she tried and failed to stop from teasing herself.

“That is true,” the Priestess responded, “Much like moths drawn to a flame, we can burn ourselves to a crisp by bathing ourselves in the pleasure that our desires give us. But, did you not consider that perhaps the moth is most ecstatic when the flames consume it. Take a man who receives pleasure from opium, is he not most happy when under its effects? Is it not the time when he does not have it which is the most dreadful, and thus would a world in which he never is without not be paradise to him?” Rea couldn’t deny that would likely be the case, even as she felt that she should. But, accepted her argument would not be particularly convincing as she was essentially masturbating herself in a temple. The Priestess continued her sermon as she asked, “Can you not say that you feel my goddess more readily in this moment, then you have any other in all your years of praying?” Rea was on the verge of saying yes, but instead let out a whine of complaint as the Priestess pulled her hands away from her body to clasp them in front of her as if praying. The Priestess then said, “However, think it over, beseech your gods for their so-called wisdom in denying your desires. Our goddess will gladly be here to accept you should you decide to receive the blessings of pleasure that she offers.”

Rea began to feel uncomfortable at her lack of restraint in front of the woman, so quickly stepped away as she picked up her groceries. “Um… I don’t believe that will be necessary.” Although, she imagined that she would soon be naked on her bed while using her favorite toy to get off.

The Priestess smiled in a manner that made Rea feel that she knew exactly what she planned to do as soon as she got home. The Priestess moved towards the cabinet that the offering box resided on, and opening it pulled out several candles and incense sticks before replying, “Well, we shall be here if you ever decide to change your mind. But, if you do decide to accept the Moon Goddess’s blessing, then please accept these gifts. I find that they help to unlock one’s true desires and may even help put your husband in the mood once he returns.”

Although, confident that she wouldn’t need them, Rea didn’t want to appear rude especially considering her earlier behavior so graciously accepted. She then made straight for her home, where she ended up much as she had imagined herself earlier. However, as she began to slide her small toy over her still dripping pussy, she found her responses seemed rather muted to what she had felt in the temple. Guessing the incense may have been responsible for the stronger desires that she had experienced and figuring it couldn’t hurt, she lit a candle to see if the Priestess’s words rang true. To her disbelief and enjoyment, she found her actions were resulting in the pleasurable peaks that she had been enjoyed from the priestess’s actions and soon found that the orgasms that she experienced were almost as powerful as the ones that she had with her husband, and so indulged herself until it was time to make herself presentable for her daughter as she returned home.

***********************************
“May the moon shine brightly upon you all,” the Priestess Tsubaki stated as she ended the late-night mass that she was holding in the back of her temple. She frowned as she watched her flock which consisted of a handful of families filter out of the room and felt a wave of anger since it displayed how far she had fallen, as there had been a time when she had been second only to the High Priestess. Of course, that had been the High Priestess before Naori Uchiha had taken the mantle. Tsubaki had been the Head Acolyte of Naori’s predecessor, who had been a Hyuuga, for more than a century before the Uchiha had been delivered to them by the being known as the First Son. It had instructed them to train the woman in the faith that she would be serving. Even though the High Priestess had served in the position for over a thousand years and thus had been removed from the Hyuuga and Uchiha rivalry for at least a millennium, she had not been pleased with the task. As such, she had taken every opportunity to debase and humiliate the woman, sometimes calling a mass just to throw her into the crowd and telling them to have their way with her as it would please their goddess. Having long since begun to see herself as the being to which they were pledged.

In hindsight, Tsubaki recognized that as soon as the Uchiha had arrived, the Favored Son had intended to use her to replace the High Priestess that she had served. A rather upsetting revelation as Tsubaki had been plotting to remove the woman herself in order to usurp her position. But she recognized it was because both she and the High Priestess had moved away from the true belief that would have them working to bring about the Moon Goddess’s return. But had instead been using their positions to satisfy their more worldly desires. Moreover, as her High Priestess had claimed herself to be the Goddess returned, and more importantly had convinced many of the cult’s worshippers that this was the case, she had effectively neutered the Favored Son’s influence over the Descendants of the Moon.

Tsubaki couldn’t truly say if her High Priestess believed that she was Moon Goddess reborn, or if it had been born of a hubris that had built up over the millennium that she had live, thanks to the immortality that she had gained from the Favored Son, and then having her every wish fulfilled. Whichever the case, it would be accurate to say that towards the latter end of her High Priestess’s Thousand Year reign, the Cult had worked towards pleasing its goddess, just not the one the Favored Son had wanted it to. Thus, it had introduced the cancer of Naori Uchiha into it.

Tsubaki had much like many initiates to the cult, especially those that had been invited to live at the main temple, been a true believer. Yet, over time that faith had waned as she had progressed through the cult’s hierarchy at the Main Temple until she was its second most powerful member. Her faith hadn’t faltered in the sense that she no longer believed in the Moon Goddess. After all, the world was filled with all sorts of beings that could rival even the gods in power. But it was her belief that her return would dispel all the world’s ills and benefit her which had evaporated. Instead, she had come to the conclusion that no one would benefit from the Goddess’s return more than said goddess, and if that was the case, then there was no reason to return her to the world and deny her the chance to be the primary beneficiary of the cult’s adulation.

After all, to Tsubaki the Favored Son had not appeared to be an offspring of some Divine Being. But a feckless puddle which had lost its clout within the very cult that it had supposedly started and had to maneuver around in the shadows to remove the woman that it had originally empowered.

A scheme it had begun by bringing Naori before her High Priestess after rescuing the woman from death at her friend’s betrayal. It had done so while counting on the Hyuuga’s disdain for the Uchiha in order to ensure she would suffer. And, suffer Naori did, as the Hyuuga Priestess had done all but outright torture her to demean and humiliate her.

In time, this had begun to turn the other more fervent believers among the cultist against the High Priestess. Since although at first, Naori would fight, cry and protest whenever she was forced to service members of the Cult, either on a personal basis or when thrown to a group. Over time, she began to encourage those taking her, often displaying a passionate need to service them. Moreover, she began to share herself not just with those the Hyuuga Priestess favored, but even the lowliest members of the Cult. Eventually, this devotion to pleasing those around her had caused a schism to build within it, as many of the more devoted members began to see Naori as the true spiritual leader of the Descendants of the Moon.

The Hyuuga Priestess wasn’t oblivious to this, and thus tried to find new ways in which to demean Naori. However, her willingness to accept these new degradations with aplomb only further served to elevate the Uchiha while causing more and more of the faithful to question the High Priestess’s supposed divinity. In time, fewer and fewer would step forward as the Priestess thought up new ways to degrade Naori as it became apparent that it was less about satisfying their needs, but their supposed Goddess’s. Particularly as Naori would then ask for volunteers to step forward as it was apparent her continued humiliation would please the Hyuuga Priestess, and as such, it was their duty to step forward as satisfying others was the highest calling one could have to satisfying themselves as a true believer. When more people began to answer her requests in the desire to help her satisfy her devotion to the religion then had answered the Priestess’s. Tsubaki knew it had only been a matter of time before the High Priestess tried to have her apparent rival eliminated.

Although she had suspected that eventually open conflict would erupt between the two camps, she firmly had believed that it would have been the Hyuuga Priestess’s camp which would come out the victor. After all, by that point in time, the upper echelon of the Cult had been populated by members equally invested in the High Priestess remaining in power. However, she had underestimated just how many of the lower rung of believers had come to see Naori as the true spiritual heir of the cult. Still, even though the majority had sided with the Uchiha even outside the main temple as world of her piety spread, Tsubaki imagined that with the wealth and power commanded by those loyal to the Hyuuga Priestess that they would have made a better accounting of themselves, if they had been given the time to muster those assets. Unfortunately, time had turned out to be the one commodity that they didn’t have.

What would eventually be known as the Great Purge was kicked off one night when an assassin had tried to kill Naori as she had slept. Naturally, catching a Uchiha unawares is a rather difficult thing to do, and she had managed to avoid having her throat slit as she slept. Which had resulted in a rather flashy fight taking place throughout the temple. A fight Naori had won by slaying her would be assassin. Even though there was no proof as to who had been behind the attempt, for Naori’s followers who had witnessed the battle, there had been no doubt. They had quickly rushed through the temple calling others to action, a call which had been quickly taken up as soon the High Priestess and her supporters were under siege.

The Purge of the main temple had lasted only a single night, but the Great Purge had gone on for nearly a month as it touched off others across the entire cults network as the Fundamentalist supporters who had taken Naori up as their symbol, butchered those that they felt had left the true faith. Although, much of the culling had taken place in secret without the general population being aware, those few that did, were simply attributed to the First Shinobi World War which had still been raging.

Although nearly a century had passed since that night, Tsubaki could still feel the white-hot anger that she had then from being forced to kneel along with the High Priestess and the other survivors of the Purge at the top of the alter from which the High Priestess gave her sermons. The anger had turned to fear as even though a sword had been pressed against her neck at the time, when Naori’s face came into view as she slowly made her way up the steps, it revealed that her good eye had morphed into some evolved form of the Sharingan.

Although, The High Priestess had also appeared to fear it, that hadn’t stopped her from demanding to be set free while insulting Naori and her entire clan. At least until the Hyuuga had gone stock still for less than a second at which point she surged to her feet where she let out a shriek of what could be ultimate pleasure or pain, at which point she began wetting and shitting herself before falling over dead.

Naturally, with the woman’s death, those who had been the Hyuuga Priestess’s supporters and had believed her claims to be a goddess, now seeing such not to be case had immediately repented. Tsubaki along with the others who had known the truth though, had also begun to repent hoping to avoid a similar fate as the Hyuuga Priestess. To her surprise, it had worked, although not without cost as she had been stripped of her position and sent to the Wind Gate Village to rediscover her faith and to spread it to others.

Which was an exile in all but name, especially as she had grown old and decrypted over the next near century so found it harder and harder to amass a following. Fortunately, much as had been the case when her Priestess had been in charge, voices of discontent began to rise at how Naori ran the Cult. Which stemmed from how some people found indulging in that which were their heart’s desires no longer as acceptable. An example being that even in a Cult where sex could be enjoyed almost as soon as the desire arouse, there were those for whom the act was meaningless, but what they desired was the enjoyment they received when receiving it from an unwilling partner. During the Hyuuga Priestess’s reign, such men and some women would actually search out those who actively didn’t want to partake at the time, and then force them to little threat of reprisal unless they had been too rough with someone the priestess had favored. Naturally, when she had first appeared in the Cult, Naori had been the recipient of a number of those attacks, and thus had forbade such actions against other cult members.

And, thus like children who began to resent a parent who tells them no, regardless of how many times they were previously told yes, soon cracks began to form within the Descendants of the Moon.

However, where her predecessor had quickly crushed any voices of dissent or splinter groups that formed, Naori had instead encouraged them, stating that those who were not pleased with how she conducted the worship of the Goddess, were free to establish their own ways. Tsubaki wasn’t entirely sure if Naori was a true believer of the religion or not, since she was of the opinion someone who was would never tolerate diverging forms of worship. Yet, not only had Naori allowed it, some of the groups that had splintered off had come to rival the Descendants of the Moon in terms of membership. Still, there were times when the Descendants of the Moon would cull these splinter groups, but generally only when their acts of indulgence threatened to expose them all to the scrutiny of the masses.

Tsubaki still professed and conducted herself as if she was a believer in the main faith. But she had an association with one of the leaders from a splinter group called the Church of the Great Unifier. Its leader, a man named Goenitz, originally broke off from the Descendants as he claimed their methods to be too secretive and slow moving. Thus, he began his movement as a means of bringing the cult’s religion into the light by creating the concept of the Unifer, a being they claimed was the true form of the pantheon of gods who had been fractured by the primordial force of chaos.

Goenitz’s movement proved to be moderately successful as it seemed to attract people that felt they had been failed by the current pantheon of gods, and thus found they could blame the fallibility that they now perceived their gods with on the idea that they were lesser parts of a greater whole. Tsubaki found it somewhat ironic that despite the Church officially being recognized as the state religion of Red Bean Jam country, since the Daimyo and his Family were practitioners, and thus achieved the goal of acting out in the open. The true way in which it conducted itself was hidden from the many of its members. At least until Goenitz felt they had become indoctrinated enough that he could open them to more carnal ways of expressing their devotion.

Thanks in part to his success, Goenitz had been gifted with a few vials of the Black Blood by the Favored Son, which the creature used to increase the power of some of the more ardent believers of his cult. Tsubaki wasn’t sure where the substance came from, as it hadn’t been something the Favored Son had offered during the time of the Hyuuga’s High Priestess’s reign, and she didn’t believe that it was actually his divine blood as the Cult stated. Particularly, as Naori, nor her closest allies, had ever imbued themselves with it. Leading her to believe it was perhaps something that had been discovered or given to the the Favored Son’s influence over the Cult had been restored through Naori. Tsubaki felt this was the case as otherwise, she could imagine why the Favored Son would have subjected Naori to such hardships to build a coalition of Fundamentalists around her, when he could have simply increased the power of those loyal to him. Particularly, as she could personally attest to how the Black Blood had not only restored her youth and vitality but had significantly increased her own power as well.

Naturally, Tsubaki hadn’t been gifted the Black Blood by the Cult that she claimed allegiance too. Instead, it had been Goenitz, who singled her out as someone that he wished to receive one of the vials he had been given. It had definitely come as a surprise to her, particularly as she had never met with Goenitz prior to receiving the summons to the main temple where the ceremony had taken place.

Tsubaki felt a smile appear and some good cheer replaced the anger that she had been feeling as she recalled when she had arrived at the temple. Only to almost immediately be sequestered to Naori’s private chamber where she had been questioned by both the High Priestess and her pet Hyuuga, who held the title that had once been hers. The memory made her chuckle since she had been telling the truth as she had repeatedly answered the pair that she didn’t know why he would choose her. A fact, Hanami Hyuuga was forced to confirm for her mistress by reading her body language. Naori begrudgingly accepted this, but quickly made a point to tell her that she wouldn’t hesitate to eliminate her if she proved to be disloyal to cult by working with Goenitz.

Tsubaki knew better than to lie, so had simply stated that she wasn’t working with Goenitz and that she had learned where she had gone wrong in the past and sought to make things right. Which, while true, left her true meaning somewhat ambiguous.

She would eventually get to meet her benefactor, just before ingesting the Black Blood along with him and the remaining Heavenly Kings. When she had asked why out of her own curiosity, he had responded that he believed she had suffered enough for her past transgressions and felt she should have a new chance to devote herself to the Goddess.

Naturally, she knew it was a complete lie as did Naori and her Hyuuga dog who had been present. But the fact that he hadn’t even bothered to try to make it seem like he was remotely being forthright, coupled with the fact that she had been at the time, as well as how it confounded Naori and her acolyte, caused her to not even be bothered that she was being used. Particularly as it had returned her youth back to her. Still, Tsubaki had known that it wasn’t a gift though, and that eventually Goenitz would likely demand something of her in the future, and she doubted he would consider the increased scrutiny she would need to operate under due to his supposed generosity as payment.

Yet, aware that she was making a devil’s bargain, without any idea of what the devil in question was looking for. She accepted the Black Blood, and almost immediately came to regret it as she was left in a state of agony for almost a full day. Yet, that too had proven to be worth it as she had emerged from the small darkened room that she and the other participants had been dragged to after the ceremony to find herself restored.

Almost immediately upon awakening and learning that she was the last to do so, Tsubaki had returned to Wind Gate Village, while claiming to be her own great granddaughter. Naturally, she found it much easier to begin tempting and inducting people into the ways of the Descendants of the Moon. But, due to the Wind Gate Village being little more than a dumping ground for Suna’s undesirable shinobi, and thus were meant to be little more than kunai fodder should Iwa invade, there weren’t many within her flock that she had much hope of ever proving useful. Although, it was through one of them, who had turned out to already have been a member of the Church of the Great Unifier that Goenitz had established contact. Although, she had known his gifting her the Black Blood would have strings attached. She had honestly been surprised by how few there had been, as he claimed that all he desired was for her to grow her flock and should a time arise where the various broken sects of the main cult needed to unify again, that she would consider joining him.

While Goenitz’s agent had phrased it as a request, Tsubaki had recognized that in truth there wasn’t truly a choice. That was, unless she had immediately reported the contact to Naori. Mostly because even if she decided to wait and see how future events unfolded before picking a side, Goenitz would undoubtedly just leak that he had been in contact with her which would likely bring the Descendants of the Moon’s wrath down upon her. Still, while she could try to use the information as a means to play Naori and Goenitz off of each other, it would require her to essentially become a lap dog for the Uchiha, which was something she couldn’t stomach. Furthermore, as Goenitz had proved that he could get spies into her own flock, she was almost certain he had a few within the Descendants.

As such, her answer had been that she would essentially wait and see whoever the Goddess favored should such a conflict come about. Still, despite her preferring not to pick a side at the moment, that didn’t stop her from occasionally giving Goenitz information on the Cult’s actions to suggest that she favored joining him when the time came. For now, this favorable association seemed to be enough for Goenitz, but there were times when she suspected he was less than pleased with her less than outward support considering what he had given her.

Still, while she recognized that Goenitz had given her an invaluable gift, the truth of the matter was that she had no intention to fall in line with either side. Instead, she intended to forge a following of her own, which she would use to supplant and replace both the Unifiers and the Descendants. For if there was one thing about the Favored Son that both sides were scrambling to impress, it was that its allegiance was to whoever it felt was moving it closer to its goals. A goal that while it centered around freeing the being it called Mother from its current trapped form, Tsubaki could only guess at a few of the ways it intended to do it from the various splinter groups it had allowed to form from the original cult.

Yet, she believed that she had her own way of improving her standing with the enigmatic being, which was to try and spread her influence within a shinobi village. A task that had proved particularly difficult, as although she knew of a few civilian Families that were loyal to the Descendants existed both within Konoha and Suna. They hadn’t really achieved much in the way of power or influence within them. Mainly as the only path to them meant participating in the shinobi program, and that, until more recent times, had tended to end rather poorly for the would-be double agent seeking to make a name for themselves. Since, something as simple as a stray kunai could come along to end their potential rise in status, and in doing so potentially generations of gains would be lost in an instant. While in other cases, their Interrogation and Torture departments would weed them out as they tried to spread their influence too other vulnerable parties. Plus, there was the fact that even if the first two threats didn’t prove to be a hinderance for the cultist family, as they lacked the repeatability of a particular bloodline that helped them excel in the same field and so could still fall short of their goals when their children took over and proved to lack requisite skills to advance further in a particular skill set that their parents had excelled at and thus needed to start fresh in another. As such the Cult fearing exposure from a batched infiltration attempt, had told these civilian shinobi families to keep a low profile, and thus served as little more than ever present spies which might occasional stumble across some helpful information.

Tsubaki felt that this mindset was causing both the Descendants of the Moon and the Church of the Unifier to overlook not only an important resource in implementing the Favored Son’s desires. But, was also allowing the greatest threat to his machinations to run unchecked as well. Moreover, while she could understand their hesitance, she felt the potential gains for her, in particular, was well worth the risks as she wasn’t going to waste another lifetime in the sandy hell in which she now resided. Particularly as her current home proved to be such a bountiful desert garden of potential recruits. As while the adults of the Families that she had led to the Goddess already might amount to little, as many of them were descendent from Shinobi that had been banished to the village decades earlier. Many of their children though burned with the ambition to prove their worth in the Sand Village, either to erase the past transgressions of their parents or grandparents, or to escape the fate those consequences were forcing upon them. In either case, she was quite confident that with the right guidance they would be able to make names for themselves which would open the Sand village up to her influence. Especially as while she wasn’t particularly religious, she did view the recent arrival of Konoha’s Ambassador, along with his Family as a sign that she was on the right path. As if she could succeed in bringing him into her flock, she couldn’t even truly imagine yet all the potential gains she could make in spreading her influence while using Konoha’s own diplomatic wing to her advantage. Especially should his current negotiations between the Leaf and the Sand prove fruitful.

Turning to face the statue of the Goddess that she currently served as a low-ranking priestess. She decided it couldn’t hurt to pray for his success and so dropped to her knees. As she prayed, a smile began to crack her face as she pictured herself returning to the Main Temple to depose of the current High Priestess, either with the Favored Son’s blessing after having delivered unto him two of the major shinobi villages, or with an army of shinobi at her back. For if there was one thing about her religion that Tsubaki truly believed in, it was that everything existed to satisfy her desires.


***********************************
Month 5 after arrival:

It was dark as Rae entered the temple and began to frown as she didn’t find the Priestess Tsubaki waiting for her like the woman had stated she would. Still Rae moved deeper due to the sweet smell of the burning incense which filled her nostrils and was in truth what had caused her to begin attending Tsubaki’s services once she had burned through what the Priestess had given her. To her surprise, despite how scandalous Tsubaki had sounded to her during their first meeting, she had soon found herself coming to agree with the priestess more and more. At least, that was the case when she was paying attention to what she was saying during her services, as she found herself often getting lost in the amorous feelings the incense seemed to bring out of her. But, in that regard, she imagined that she was hardly the only one as she would notice some of the practitioners of Tsubaki’s later masses getting a little handsy with each other, particularly the couples that thought they could get away with it. She had even once happened across two people who had ducked into a nearby alley after a sermon Tsubaki had given during a late afternoon mass to relieve some of the tension that they had built up during the service. To her shame, Rae having an idea of what they were up to, had followed after them, and watched the whole affair take place, and to her shock, when the couple had finished seemed to acknowledge her presence without shame. To her further surprise, at the next service she had seen them, she learned that the couple had been cheating on their partners as they had showed up with their actual spouses. She had been tempted to reveal their infidelity, at least until the service had ended, and as they left, did so together again, except this time their spouses had also headed off on their own together, while the two that she had spied on seemed to be beckoning her to follow after them again with their eyes.

Rae had been sorely tempted to do so but had instead rushed home where she had once more been forced to take care of her own needs. Afterwards, she found a bitterness began to take root as it had been almost two months since she had last seen her husband, and almost four since they had last made love as it had been just before the Sand/Sound Invasion of Konoha. When he had last visited, she had tried to initiate it, but he had begged off as he told her that he was too tired. At the time, she had understood as she had known he was rushing between the two villages as he preferred couriering the important documents himself rather than trusting a hawk that could be intercepted, and thus she had felt appreciative of his making the effort to see them. But currently she was cursing his negligence in regards to the duties that he should be all too eager to perform in their bedroom. Especially, as she pictured what would have happened if she had followed after the couple again, only this time they invited her to participate in their infidelity. To her surprise, she didn’t feel any shame as she imagined herself pinned up against an alley’s wall as she came on the man’s dick while the woman watched them excitedly with her fingers massaging her quim. Instead, she found the fantasy only heightened the pleasure she felt as she came from her own efforts.

Yet, soon afterwards though was when she began to feel some of the guilt and shame she had expected, which she attributed to how she had burned through the incense and candles that Tsubaki had originally gifted her with. As she had found that much as the priestess had claimed, whenever she smelled the Fragrance they admitted, she was able to better indulge in similar such fantasies without the negative aftereffects. Which was why she had burned through them so quickly as she had kept them at a constant burn, especially after she had hit a particular rough patch when she had received a letter from her husband stating he would be visiting them, but on the night that he was supposed to arrive, they had instead only received another letter claiming something had come up and it required his attention. Both Kaede and her had been disappointed, but she had doubly been so as she had prepped their room for a romantic night, and she wouldn’t have taken no for an answer. Not that she planned to be so insistent as she had lit the candles that Tsubaki had given her with the hope they would fan a similar flame of desire in Nobuhiro as they had in her.

A part of Rae was concerned that the fragrance was too potent in that regard, as her fantasies were becoming less focused around her husband, and more about just experiencing pleasure from someone other than herself. But what helped calm the concern was how Kaede reacted to it, which was hardly at all outside of commenting about how she found the smell pleasant. Rae assumed this was because her daughter’s desires were purer of heart then her own. Confident, it was just her own reaction to the Fragrance which was impure, but finding it difficult to go through the day without as it seemed to make her current dry spell more bearable. The burning candles and incense had become a permanent fixture of their home. At least until she had run out, at which point she had begun attending Tsubaki’s masses, sometimes even multiple times in a single day.

At first, it seemed to Rae that the Fragrance’s use at the services seemed to be hit or miss. However, eventually she began to notice a pattern where it seemed that the later in the day that she attended a service, the stronger the Fragrance would be. As such, she quickly began cutting out the morning services where it was all but non-existent. Sadly for her, she had been turned away from the late night services, with Tsubaki regretfully telling her from the entrance that they were filled to capacity. Something Rae could easily understand due to the Fragrance appearing to hang so heavy in the air that it was like a fog billowing out from behind her.

But the Priestess seemed to understand what she was seeking as she often presented her with more candles and incense for her to take home. Rae didn’t stop attending masses that she was permitted into though as she figured it would help her preserve her supply so she could keep her home bathed in the wonderful Fragrance when she was there.

Rae also began to notice a pattern in Tsubaki’s masses in that the earlier it was in the day, the more she would speak of the gods as a whole. But, as the day turned to night, and the Fragrance became more noticeable in the air during the service, the sermons she gave would focus more on the Goddess whose shrine sat at the center of the temple. The messages in those sermons also morphed so that the more placid calls to be good to each other became more focused on attaining one’s own desires and through that pursuit to become vessels to help others achieve theirs. A calling that Rae found herself longing to answer, as she imagined the couple that she had watched were just putting Tsubaki words into action. In truth, it was only her loyalty and love for Nobuhiro which had prevented her from fully giving into her desires, as she accepted that a good marriage was as much about work and sacrifice as the fun stuff. But, while she acknowledged that Nobuhiro was working hard for his family, she felt that it was her, who was doing all the sacrificing.

As such, Rae had been only to eager to agree to meeting with Tsubaki that night as the priestess told her that she had noticed her heart opening to the Moon Goddess and so would like to speak with her about attending the late-night services. A meeting Tsubaki seemed to have forgotten as Rae moved deeper into the darkened temple calling out to the Priestess. For a brief moment, she feared something had happened to her, but then she began to pick up the scent she longed for. Although weak at first, it grew more noticeable as Rae began to follow it to the back of the temple. After stepping into a hallway through the door she saw Tsubaki appear from before services, she delighted as the Fragrance intensified and followed its aroma until it led her to a door that was partially open with light spilling from it.

Although it was apparent that the Fragrance was emanating from the room, Rae found herself hesitant to move forward as also leaking out from within was the rhythmic sounds of flesh slapping against flesh. For a moment, Rae stood still as she teetered between leaving or investigating. The part of her that had first sought out sanctuary from her desires by sending her to the temple was screaming at her to leave, and to never return. However, the voice it used which had served as her moral center and had grown weaker and weaker since she had begun opening herself to her desires seemed wholly distant at the moment, and thus was easy to ignore as she began to move towards the door.

Reaching the gap, Rae peered into the room which almost seemed to be a mirrored reflection of the one first seen when entering the temple and was where services were held. However, instead of multiple shrines to the gods, there were multiple large statues made of obsidian along the walls, with a golden one at the center of the one opposite her. The statues along the sides of the room were in various forms of men and women who were in the midst of giving and receiving pleasure, while the golden statue at the center of them was of a beautiful woman holding her arms outstretched in acceptance of their debauchery. The acts of the statue wasn’t the only sin the Goddess seemed to be in acceptance of as the statue’s gaze was focused on the center of the room, where Tsubaki was on all fours facing away from it with the bottom of her black priestess’s robe lifted up over her hips, while behind her a boy only a few years older than her daughter was crouched behind her plunging himself into her from behind.

Rae held back a gasp at the sight, particularly as she recognized the naked boy not only due to his being a member of Tsubaki’s congregation. But also because she had seen her daughter interacting with him from time to time, and had suspected that perhaps Kaede was developing a bit of a crush on him. Something Rae tried to use to get Kaede to attend a few services with her, but she had been rebuffed as her daughter mentioned that she needed to study in order to keep up with her friends back in Konoha. Although, she didn’t mention him by name, Rae knew her daughter was primarily speaking of her crush still in the Leaf. Although, she was beginning to understand why her daughter might be feeling a pull to the grey-haired youth, since although still growing she could see his body was extremely fit and from the moans Tsubaki was making imagined him to be quite well equipped as well.

Although, a part of her was rather scandalized by the act of debauchery taking place, it seemed even the voice that had been telling her to flee had fallen silent as a deep-seated hunger took hold within her. Especially as Tsubaki’s moans grew louder and louder as if calling out to her. A call Rae returned with a moan of her own, as her hands having moved with a will of their own had sought out her breasts, which she began to fondle and tease. A wicked smile appeared on Tsubaki’s face, as she began to throw her hips back against the youth fucking her, who responded to the priestess’s actions by leaning forward to pull open her robe and exposed her tits, which he grabbed ahold of while her hips continued to move back to meet his jackhammer like pounding.

Rae quickly followed suit as despite wearing a loose-fitting silk blouse, it felt almost as if it was made of a steel-wool pad as it scrapped against her hardened nubs. Rae struggled a bit, and was tempted to simply pull open the blouse and rip away the buttons. But, she manage to refrain from ruining it and once enough buttons were undone they spilled freed of their confines as she hadn’t worn a bra, Rae lifted one of her heavy breasts up to her mouth where she wrapped her lips around the stiff nipple, while her other hand traveled south to hike up her modest skirt and buried it within her panties. Rae watched the two without really seeing them, as the majority of her focus was on herself and the erogenous zones she was currently stimulating. Although, she did seem to cognizant of the others actions, as she began to match the pace of the hand rubbing her cunnie to the tempo set by the rutting pair.

Without a word, Shira began to rapidly thrust himself into Tsubaki in an ever-growing cascade of speed and power, causing Rae to begin rubbing herself just as furiously, and soon her and Tsubaki’s moans began a reverberating echo throughout the hidden temple. Until he came to a sudden stop, and began filling the priestess with his cum, who came loudly as her arms grew weak causing her to fall forward as the youth pumped her womb to capacity. Rae so used to matching the beats of flesh coming from the room also came to a sudden stop, which for a split moment felt bizarre, like a trap that she had triggered, but hadn’t setoff yet because she had stopped. But, unable to maintain the stillness, she slid her fingers along her drenched labia which caused her to erupt in pleasure as she soaked her panties, and then weakly fell to her knees.

Rae wasn’t sure how long she remained kneeling in the puddle she had created, as instead she was basking in how good she felt. But she was pulled back to awareness as the door fully opened. However, to her surprise, she didn’t really feel any shame, which she attributed to how Tsubaki was standing before her with her robe open, with white cum beginning to leak out from her, contrasting nicely with her trimmed black bush. Giving her a pleased smile, she said, “Ah, Rae, I’m so glad you decided to join us.”

“Join you,” Rae repeated a little trance-like as her focus was directed on the priestess’s snatch, and the deep-seated hunger she felt to taste the cum that had been deposited within.

“You are still interested in attending nightly services, are you not?”

Getting ahold of herself and even managing a little moral indignation, Rae asked, “Nightly services? Is that what I just witnessed?”

It didn’t last long, as the priestess replied “While frigging yourself.” Rae began to feel some semblance of shame, but as she began to cover herself, Tsubaki knelt before her stating, “Now there is no need for shame, or judgement here under the accepting gaze of our Holy Mother.” Tsubaki looked up to the golden statue, and Rae following suit took solace in its warm gaze, and felt even a sense of acceptance as if the Goddess the temple was dedicated to understood her desires. She focused on the Goddess’s priestess as she said, “Rae, the Holy Mother understands that we are merely human, and as such have desires that are not wholly our own. Unlike the other gods, who curse you for indulging in the desires of the flesh and demand fealty without giving you the slightest easing of your burden. She, the great Moon Goddess, demands for us not to suffer.”

Tsubaki stood and moved back into the temple towards Shira, where she dropped down to her knees behind him and pulled the naked boy into her lap. Rae’s gaze almost immediately dropped down to his groin and she felt an emptiness inside her, especially due to surprise she received that his cock, which was almost as big as her husband’s seven inches, was still erect. Tsubaki began to slowly stroke the glistening member as she said, “Take young Shira…” She paused when Rae groaned audibly as she likely imagined doing just that, at which point she continued, “Such a magnificent psychical specimen, but not without his flaws as despite desiring to be a shinobi, he has been cursed without the ability to harness or mold chakra to use ninjutsu or taijutsu. As such, the instructors here consider him to unworthy of their time, and merely tolerate his presence. Yet, through sheer force of will and determination, he has sculped this body and abilities which would be the envy of any shinobi to possess. Yet, where were the gods for him, it wasn’t they who gifted him as they do so many with natural talent. Instead, it was our Goddess, who filled his heart with the determination to pursue his desires, despite the world telling him to give up. Just, as she has for you these past several weeks. Tell me Rae, since you have opened yourself up to our Goddess, have you not felt the burden you carry lesson.”

“Yes,” Rae said unable to deny the truth she was hearing, as she had begun to feel freer since her first visit to the temple. As such, she also found herself moving closer to the Priestess.

“That pleases me, as I know it pleases her,” Tsubaki replied as the cock she stroked became slicker and slicker. “Isn’t this freedom from the burden your desires created not something that you would like to share not only with your family, but the world as a whole.”

“Yes!” Rae responded feeling such a world would be exceptionally peaceful, and thus wouldn’t require her extended and frequent separation from her husband. But, not only that, even if it did, she wouldn’t be shackled as she currently was, especially as a desire to taste the glistening cock that she was crawling on hands and knees towards became greater.

“Then join us in the Descendants of the Moon. Help be the change that will ensure our Holy Mother’s light once more shines in the world,” Tsubaki said pulling her hand from Shira’s cock to hold it out towards Rae. “Tonight was but only a preamble of the delights that you may experience by giving yourself to our Goddess.”

Rae didn’t respond as she instead began to suck the precum from Tsubaki’s fingers, and almost purred in satisfaction as the small trickle that had started between her legs again, became a flood. Tsubaki motioned for Shira to stand, and then slowly removed her fingers causing Rae to try and follow them, which she did right into his erect cock. With something more delicious before her, Rae surrendered the priestess’s fingers and began to enthusiastically suck on the grey-haired youth’s man meat. Shira groaned and buried his hands in the bespectacled woman’s green hair as he began fucking her mouth.

Rae cooed encouragingly, feeling a delicious thrill that she never had when sucking a cock before as she had only rarely done it for her husband, and almost always with the lights off. Mostly as she felt it was a rather degrading and shameful act. Not to mention, had always felt a sense of embarrassment whenever her husband had whittled down her resolve or she felt like giving him a special reward. Yet, under the eyes of the Golden Statue, she felt nothing but enjoyment of the act, and was pleased as the youth let out various moans and groans as she rolled her tongue around and sucked the thrusting rod.

Tsubaki watched with glee as Rae succumbed to her lusts and began to crawl around behind the woman. She smirked at the stained and completely soaked underwear the woman wore, before then pulling the down to the housewife’s knees. She then began to rub Rae’s pussy, and felt the woman tense causing a small frown to appear as she suspected the woman wasn’t quite as ready as she appeared. Still, she felt it was encouraging as she pulled her fingers away, which now glistened with Rae’s juices as she said, “Shira, now isn’t the time to satisfy only your desires.”

Shira relinquished his hold on the woman’s head, as he pulled his dick from her mouth. She gasped in disappointment, but it turned into one of surprise, as with Tsubaki’s aid she was flipped on her back and turned so that her pussy now faced him. Pushing down on her knee’s he rubbed his cock against her soaked pussy, causing her to moan, but when he pulled back to thrust himself into her but stopped when she suddenly shouted, “No… not that. Please, I’ll finish you with my mouth.”

Tsubaki sighed as she said, “I see, you are not yet ready to fully embrace our Goddess.”

“I… that should only be for my husband,” Rae said as she had covered her pussy with her hand as the devoted wife within her tried to make a final stand.

“It is okay, my child,” Tsubaki said soothingly as she moved Rae’s hand aside with little resistance and began rubbing her drenched pussy, “Although freeing, it can be hard to shed the burdens or guilt the world shackles you with through the demands of the faithful based on the teachings handed out by their thoughtless gods.” Once her fingers were coated in the woman’s juices, she moved it down to her asshole which she began rubbing around its puckered rim as she asked, “What about this hole? Have you given it to your husband as well?” Receiving a shake of her head, Tsubaki pushed the finger inside, and began working it in and out as she inquired, “Then, will you not please allow young Shira the honor of claiming it in the name of our Goddess?”

I… I don’t know,” Rae said hesitantly and although she found the priestess’s digit exploring her rear strange, it wasn’t unpleasant like she would have feared, “I’ve never even thought about it before.”

“Which is all the more reason to,” Tsubaki said quickly, “What better way to be exposed to our beliefs then through a new experience?” While Rae thought it over, Tsubaki added another finger which she used to begin spreading and widening the woman to receive Shira as she could see the woman was beginning to find her probing digits pleasurable. As such, she wasn’t surprised when the woman gave her a small nod, and so removed her fingers to line up Shira’s dick.

Shira quickly claimed the woman’s hole as his, as he plunged his full length inside her causing Rae to cry out. Shira then took hold of her thighs as he began drilling her back passage causing Rae to cry out, “Stop…it…it hurts.”

“Shush now,” Tsubaki said as she moved her face to the woman’s, “Did it not hurt when you first gave yourself to your husband? This is no different, soon it will become a pleasure that you won’t be able to get enough of.”

Rae began to relax, and much as she had been promised, the pain soon gave way to a pleasure. As she began to moan louder and louder with each thrust, Shira pulled her panties free of her legs and tossed them away so that he could push on her knees until they were pressed against her shoulders. She cried out blissfully, as it changed the angle of her hips, and his thrusts began to slap into her harder. She stared up at the youth that was expanding her knowledge of pleasure and was overwhelmed with a desire to kiss him. Which she acted on as she cupped his face and pulled it towards her. The kiss was anything but chaste as he probed her mouth with his tongue as if it belonged to him, which she engaged with just as passionately.

Strangely, despite the sinful act she was committing, she felt the devoted wife within her should have recoiled at her so wantonly kissing a man other than her husband. Especially, as Tsubaki had pointed out, her asshole had been unclaimed by anyone. But, if the wife within her was making a fuss, it was being drowned out by the pleasure she was feeling from the dick now reaming her ass. Which she felt was beginning to swell as it prepared to deliver the teens seed deep into her rectum.

Pulling away from her lips, Shira announced, “I’m cumming!”

“Yes, me too,” Rae cried out with him, “Just a bit more!”

Shira redoubled his efforts until she suddenly cried out, “Cumming!!! Fuck yes!!! I’m cumming!!!” At which point he stiffened atop of her, and a warmth began spreading throughout her that seemed to only heighten the pleasure that she was feeling.

Shira lowered his face to hers and said gratefully, “Thank you Miss for accepting my desires.”

“So cute,” Rae thought as she pulled him into a sloppy kiss which he responded to eagerly. She began to coo internally due to the rod inside her maintaining its hardness.

After several minutes of her making out with the boy, he pulled back to ask, “Do you want more?” Rae eagerly nodded, so he had her get onto her hands and knees and crouching behind her began to fuck her ass once more.

Tsubaki watched on contently, having left for a moment to freshen up, but also to find the item that she felt would lead Rae deeper into the Descendants of the Moon’s belief. Holding the chastity belt up, she smirked at the irony since it was a new addition to the faith that Naori had introduced, yet not as a punishment, but as a means to truly come to embrace the pleasure new members would receive through their devotion to their Goddess. Tsubaki had somewhat similar intentions, as she intended for the woman to wear it, stating it was so she wouldn’t cross a line in the heat of the moment, and that it should only be removed when her husband was there to satisfy her needs. Tsubaki guessed that depending on how long or often he did so, it would only remain in place for a few weeks before she would eagerly give all of herself freely to anyone looking for relief. Then Tsubaki felt it would be time for the next domino to fall, and the most satisfying thing for her would be that it would most like be Rae that would be the one who set it in motion.

**********************************
Several weeks later:

Kaede was in her room writing in her journal since she was feeling rather giddy due to her father having returned home. Still, he had made it sound as if he wouldn’t be staying long, as while the Suna Council had agreed to reestablish the terms of the previous treaty, it wouldn’t be ratified as a formal agreement until Suna had elected a new Kazekage. As such, he had informed them that he would likely need to travel back and forth between Suna, and Konoha since the agreement could still fall apart, especially if the next Kazekage was a Hardliner.

To Kaede’s and she suspected her father’s surprise, her mother hadn’t appeared to be too bothered by the news. Although, she suspected that her father had been surprised about quite a few changes her mother had gone through since his last visit. Most notably being how she dressed, which in the past Kaede felt would have been quite reserved. But over the course of several weeks, while her clothes hadn’t changed, the manner in which she wore them had. Such as how her mother had begun to leave more and more buttons undone on the loose-fitting silk blouses that she favored. Which even Kaede had noticed had made her father, while not exactly uncomfortable, his gaze had often been directed to her chest. Not that she could blame her father, since her mother’s blouse had been unbuttoned almost to her navel. She suspected, that if anything was making her father uncomfortable about how her mother had dressed, it had been her presence at the table which amplified it. She guessed this was the case, due to how as dinner was coming to a close, her mother had told her get ready for bed since they had eaten rather late due to her father having arrived at just before sunset, and when she had moved in to give her father a hug, he had returned it rather stiffly.

Kaede wasn’t sure what was going on with her mother but did find it strange since she had been attending temple services. A behavior that to Kaede from past experiences, was rather typically especially when her father’s duties took him away from the house for extended periods of time. Yet, what made it strange was that typically as a result of those visits, her mother would become stricter and more buttoned-down, with the severity typically being personified by how often she would go to the local temple. Yet, despite her mother having attended services almost nightly for several weeks straight, she was acting completely opposite to what Kaede was accustomed to.

In fact, Kaede had such an unusual encounter just before her father had arrived home, when her mother had stated that she had needed to run an errand really quickly, and asked her just to make sure the dinner that she was preparing didn’t burn while she was away. She had noticed that her mother had headed off in the direction of the temple much as she did for her nightly services. But as the market was in the same direction, she didn’t think much of it as she had figured that her mother had simply forgotten something. Due to the fact they were eating later than usual, she had felt tempted to eat a snack, but had refrained since she knew her mother would have a fit. But eventually the temptation had proved too much, so she took some cookies from the jar her mother kept them in. Kaede remembered the first bite being euphoric, which while she could have attributed it to her being hungry. She had begun to notice that certain things she enjoyed, such as food seemed to taste sharper or better than usual. Particularly, if there might have been some element of guilt associated with it, such as sneaking a few snacks before dinner. Although, not sure why it was the case, she did believe it was tied to the Fragrance that her mother kept burning throughout the house.

Kaede had just finished savoring the last cookie when a voice asked from behind her, “What are you eating?”

She had let out a small squeak of surprise and turned to find her mother standing behind her. For a moment, Kaede had been tempted to lie, but even though she had decided to be honest, her hesitance caused her mother to approach and wipe some crumbs from the corner of her lip. Inspecting them, she asked, “Were you spoiling your dinner by snacking on cookies?”

“I’m sorry mom,” Kaede tried to explain, “I was just hungry and wanted…” Her mother walked past her, and to the jar of cookie was she pulled out several more before handing them over. Kaede stared at the cookies she had been given, while her mother moved began checking the status of the dinner she was cooking. Not quite believing what had happened, she said, “Um mom, are you sure?”

Rae turned back to her daughter giving a playful smile as she replied, “Of course I am. Don’t let me stand in your way, just try to save some room for dinner. But I wouldn’t want you to feel guilty over succumbing to taking something you want. A good mother should encourage her child in pursuing the things that she desires.”

Kaede found the reasoning rather strange, particularly as her mother would argue the opposite when she normally blocked her from getting her way. But, not willing to question her good fortune in avoiding a tongue lashing, Kaede simply began to munch on the cookies.

Kaede finished writing down in her journal and picked up the red leaf clover Konohamaru had given her and which she had been using as a bookmark. She felt some concern and sadness as when she had opened her journal she had discovered another of the petals had fallen off, so with that in mind put it towards the front of the book, hoping the weight of the pages would keep it intact. Closing the journal, she moved to her bed, but a strange sound caught her attention.

For a moment, she felt some fear as she thought that again some Suna-nin had broken into her home, since it did sound like her mother was wailing. Which worried her, since her parent’s room was almost on the opposite side of the house they had been given. Arming herself with a kunai, Kaede began to creep towards the sound, and began to feel unsure if she should press on as the cries of her mother didn’t seem to be rooted in pain. Still, her curiosity began to get the better of her, so decided to investigate what was causing her mom to make such a racquet.

Reaching her parents hallway, she noticed another of her mother’s changes this time to the house, as she had replaced all the doorknobs in the house with more antique looking designs that featured keyholes. When Kaede had asked her about it, her mother had responded that she liked the look that they gave. Which, she had felt might have been a play on words since her mother had stated as much with a smirk, but as she approached her parent’s door, she noticed a stream of light coming from the keyhole making her wonder if her mother was using them to keep tabs on her. Deciding that turnabout was fair play, Kaede peeked through it and went pale as she saw her naked mother on top of her equally naked father.

Kaede didn’t quite know what to make of what she was seeing, as her mother was rocking her hips in all manner of directions while seated over her father’s groin. She could tell that her mother’s movements were the reason for her cries, as she seemed to release them in conjunction with how fast she moved. Her mother’s actions also seemed to be quite pleasurable for her father, who would let out softer moans and groans of his own while he squeezed her mother’s breasts.

She got a sense of why, as her mother took a hold of her father’s hands and raised up to her feet, and then began bouncing on him. Kaede gasped as she saw her first erect penis which seemed to almost glow in the light of the room due to how wet it was as it appeared from her mother. Kaede realizing she could have been heard bit her lip but suspected her parents hadn’t heard it due to how much noise her mother was making.

Something her father commented on as she pulled her mother to him and rolling them over silenced her with a kiss before saying, “Rae, you need to keep it down. What if Kaede hears you?”

“I don’t care,” her mother replied before groaning deeply and loudly. “It’s been too long since I’ve had you in my pussy. Fuck…fucking far too long.”

“I…I know,” her father panted, “B…but Kaede…”

“Stop thinking of her,” Rae nearly shrieked back. But then a devious smile appeared on her face as she asked, “Unless, do you wish she was here to witness you fucking me with your hard-thick cock? Or perhaps you wish it was her that it was currently buried in?”

“No,” her father said almost recoiling from her, but her mother wrapped her legs around him keeping him trapped “of course not. What’s gotten into you?”

“You did,” her mother moaned happily, before adding in a voice chillingly close to hers, “Daddy!”

Her father seemed to groan as he surrendered, incapable of escaping from between her mother’s legs, and began driving himself into her viciously, who while still sounding like she was impersonating her said, “That’s it daddy, fuck me!”

As Kaede watched, she felt a tingling between her legs, which she had felt on only a few occasions. One such time being when a dirty and bruised Konohamaru had given her the Red four-leaf clover as she had left Konoha. She hadn’t really understood what it meant, as it had been only for a moment. Yet, currently the feeling wasn’t going away, and as she began to breathe faster, noticing the sweet-smelling Fragrance that was a permanent fixture of her home in recent weeks, it only began to grow more and more pronounced.

Her focus was pulled back to what was happening inside the room as her mother cried in her own voice, “Oh, goddess yes! Oh, goddess give me your cum!”

Her father began to groan as he went stiff and seemed to be trying to force himself as deeply as possible in her mother as he cried out, “Here, take it! Take it all!” He then collapsed on top of her as before stating, “That was intense. I haven’t cum like that in ages.”

Her mother then imitating her voice again whispered, “I know Daddy! My womb is so full.”

Her father seemed to groan and tried to pull away. But her mother quickly pushed him onto his back, and then began licking his cock like it was a delicious popsicle. After a few moments, she looked up as she said, “I think I should be jealous of our daughter. It’s also been ages since you’ve been this hard after just cumming.”

“Rae…”

“Shh,” she replied as she began to straddle him again, and began guiding him back into her, “It’s just a little harmless fantasizing and role-playing. We’re at the point in our lives where we need a little extra spice here and there. Now fuck you wife like there’s no tomorrow.”

Kaede watched as her father took hold of her mother’s hips and began to thrust up into her. Kaede let out a moan of her own due to the intense unfamiliar sensation she felt when she reached into her pajama bottoms and began to pet herself in the spot where she could see her father and mother were connected. She froze though, as although her mother was also moaning loudly, it almost appeared as if she had heard her as for a moment while she rolled her head about, her mother’s gaze had seemed to lock with hers and a brief flash of a smile appeared. It was only for a brief second, as a moment later her head was staring up at the ceiling as she leaned back to grip her husband’s knees. Deciding not to risk being caught, Kaede began to head back to her room although she found it difficult to tear herself away from the exciting sight. Especially as Kaede was almost positive her mother had known she was there and if so, wondered why she had appeared so pleased.

A quandary Kaede pondered once she was tucked away in her bed, but it was just one of several such as why pajama pants felt so wet when she hadn’t needed to use the bathroom, or if just a brief rub of her vagina could result in such a pleasant sensation, what would a more through exploration result in, and would it be even close to the pleasure that she felt her mother must have been experiencing. Although, tempted to find the answers to the latter one especially, she instead fought the temptation since the last thing she wanted was to her parents to discover her in such a situation. Although, as she tried to fall asleep, she began to picture herself and Konohamaru acting out their passions as she had just witnessed her parents. Yet, once sleep took hold and she began to dream, found that one of the scenarios her imagination concocted for her were what could have happened if instead of fleeing to her room, she had opened her parent’s door.

*****************************
“Wow, so you saw your parent’s having sex,” Eriko said excitedly as she sat on Kaede’s bed. Giving a playful smile, she asked, “Did it make you wet?”

“Eriko keep it down,” Kaede said in a hushed whisper despite nobody else being home at the moment as she began opening up to her friend. Although, she supposed that wasn’t exactly what had happened, as she had gone to school early since she didn’t know if she would be able to withstand the embarrassment of having to look either of her parents in the eye. Once there, she had immediately gone to the library to try and unravel what she had witnessed the night before. When Eriko had found her just before class, and noticed the topic she seemed to be researching, she had naturally teased her some about it seeming that she had discovered the birds and the bees. But she hadn’t accepted Kaede’s excuse that what prompted her sudden interest was due to her having read about sex in the kunoichi’s course book that she had brought from the Leaf as her father’s transfer had happened just before she was to begin taking them. Eriko quickly saw through the excuse, as she pointed out that they had access to textbooks several years ahead of where they were that still talked about sex in vagaries, and so doubted a book from the Leaf’s program went into nearly as much detail as Kaede seemed to be looking for. Although, Kaede had tried to refrain from telling her friend, after several hours of pestering, she had finally relented. Something, she was currently regretting, especially as Eriko had insist on following her home so she could get all the juice details as she put it. Although hearing a term that she felt might have applied to what she had experienced, but hadn’t come across during her research that morning she said with a hint of embarrassment and curiosity, “I don’t know…how would I tell?”

Eriko seemed to study her for a moment, before sitting back on her bed after hiking up her skirt. She then stuck her hand into her panties and pulling them out showed off her fingers. “See anything?” Kaede was rather scandalized by her friend’s behavior, but shook her head in the negative, at which point her friend began to making rubbing motions beneath her white cotton panties. Kaede sent a quick look to her door, although she knew nobody was home as her mother had left a note that her father had needed to head to Suna and that she would be at the temple. Returning her focus to the brown-haired kunoichi in training, she watched transfixed, as she noted Eriko breathing became faster and shallower as her hand’s movements sped up. She also noticed a wet spot began to appear just beneath where her friend was rubbing. Eriko then removed her hand, and spreading her fingers showed they were coated in a clear viscous fluid that seemed to cling to them as she opened them up, “How about now?” Kaede nodded her head, causing Eriko to state, “Now I’m wet.

“But why?”

“Because I was rubbing my pussy,” Eriko responded matter-of-factly.

“But I didn’t really do that last night, and I was already like that,” Kaede replied causing her friend to smile.

“That’s because the sight of your dad reaming you mom got you excited,” Eriko replied with a knowing smile. She then lifted her hips up and pulled her panties completely off before spreading her legs and resumed her rubbing.

“What are you doing?” Kaede said looking away in embarrassment.

“Finishing what I started,” Eriko said with a moan as she began to fondle one of her budding breasts through her shirt.

As Eriko began to moan and move her hips in time with her actions. Kaede found herself watching her out of the corner of her eye, but soon became more and more direct in her viewing. Eriko smiled as she began to insert a finger while asking, “Don’t tell me you’ve never masturbated before?” Kaede shook her head which caused the kunoichi to be to stop as she said, “You poor thing. Let me show you how it’s done.”

Kaede allowed Eriko to pull her from her desk’s chair onto the bed, where she sat behind her. When she moved her hands onto her thighs to begin sliding up her skirt, Kaede stiffened prompting her to say, “Relax. You trust me, right? Receiving a nod caused Eriko to smile as she said, “Then trust me when I say you’re going to love this.”

Kaede felt nervous as more and more of her legs were exposed, along with a sense of anticipation once her panties were viewable. She tried to brace herself but began to relax as her friend just began rubbing the top of her thighs in short small circles. Her circular motions began to grow wider, and as they did so Eriko’s fingers would begin to dip down over the sides. With each progressive path along her inner thigh, her fingers would move closer and closer towards her panties. Eventually, she began to trace her fingers along the cloth itself as she moved closer and closer to her slit.

Kaede felt strange as she felt a burning anticipation for the moment when Eriko would make contact with where she had touched herself the night before. Especially, as she began to feel similar to how she had while watching her parents. She let out a sudden gasp when Eriko’s right hand stroked up and over her vagina and remained there as she began petting up and down it with her index finger, while her left hand began traveling upwards. It slipped up under her shirt, causing Kaede to shiver as her fingers lightly traced up her skin until they reached her just developing chest. She moaned when Eriko’s fingers began tracing around her nipples, which hardened in response.

Kaede began moving her hips in time with Eriko’s finger as she tried to increase the pleasure that she was feeling. Just as she was about to ask for more, her friend removed her hand, and quickly plunged it into her panties. Kaede groaned appreciatively, as she turned her face towards Eriko’s who smiled at her before stating, “Look how wet you’ve become.” She pulled her hand free of her panties and held them up causing Kaede to flush a little as her friend spread her essence between them. She brought her fingers to her mouth, and sucking on them said, “Mmm, just as sweet as I imagined.” She began lowering Kaede down onto her back, as she said, “There’s something I need to confess.”

“W…what,” Kaede said confused, and desperate for Eriko to resume what she had been doing.

Eriko smiled as she moved between the teal-haired girl’s legs, as she stated, “One of the reasons I reached out to you in the first place was because I wanted to eat you right up.”

“W…what do you mean?” Kaede asked, not sure what the brown-haired kunoichi-in-training meant, but hoping it was somehow related to giving her more pleasure.

Eriko’s smile grew lustful as she pushed Kaede’s legs up into the air and lifted her hips up. She quickly pulled the girl’s panties off and tossing them away, plunged her face into the wet snatch spread out before her. Kaede moaned as Eriko’s tongue began dancing across her folds, and her cries grew especially loud whenever she would focus on the little hooded nub on top.

“Oh…fuck,” Kaede said using the word she had heard her mother use for the first time the previous night with sudden understanding of its meaning as her friend’s tongue pushed inside her and began teasing nerves that she didn’t even know she had. “I…it’s so…fucking good.” Although basking in the pleasure Eriko’s tongue was creating, she also felt a tension building causing her to state, “I…I feel…weird. S…something is happening to me.”

Eriko pulled her mouth back to state, “Don’t worry. Enjoy it, just let it go,” before quickly returning to her task of introducing Kaede to sexual pleasure.

Kaede did as she was instructed and continued to roll her nipples as she felt the building tension within reaching a breaking point. A delectable fragrance began to fill her nose, and to her amazement the sensations rolling about within her became even sharper and more delightful. She immediately recognized it as being the Fragrance that arouse from the candles and incense her mother kept burning. Which although it had been present in the air when she and Eriko had arrived at her home, it had begun to fade, and so recognized for it to have returned likely meant so too had her mother. However, rather than causing her to stifle her cries, she began to moan louder as she found the idea of her mother watching her in the reverse of the night before even more exciting, which was soon followed by the idea of her mother stepping into the room to join them.

The thought of her mother stepping into the room and Eriko’s spot between her legs caused Kaede to suddenly climax. Kaede’s consciousness seemed to vanish as everything turned white as her cries filled her room and filtered outside. She laid there for a while in numb contentment, before Eriko leaned over her to ask, “How was it?”

“Amazing,” Kaede said already eager to experience it again.

Eriko smiled at her, before leaning down and gave her a passionate kiss. Kaede stiffened for a moment, as she recognized that she had just lost her first kiss but realizing the flavor that was coating Eriko’s lips and tongue were her, began to start a fire in her. Surrendering to the kiss, her tongue began to dance with Eriko, before letting out a little coo of pleasure as her friend’s fingers began teasing her again.

Kaede tentatively at first reached between Eriko’s legs, as she wanted to make the brown-haired feel as good as she made her. When she let out a soft moan of appreciation, she became more confident as she began to mirror what Eriko was doing to her, while also losing herself to the new feelings of pleasure that she had been awakened to.

*****************************

“Not fair,” Rae moaned softly as she watched her daughter and Eriko explore each other’s bodies through the keyhole. An act she would have loved to perform on herself but was denied due to the chastity belt she wore, which Tsubaki had just put back on while she had been at the temple. She wondered if it was the cruel gods which had called her husband away after only a single night.

Her husband hadn’t shared much about why he had needed to leave after receiving a message from Konoha that morning, but Rae knew where to look to find out as she had long ago cracked the code that he used on his desk to contain his work related papers. Learning that it was due to the supposed last loyal Uchiha defecting to the Sound village, and that the Hokage, Tsunade, wanted her husband to probe the Suna council for any information in regards to it having possibly been an objective to their recent joint invasion, really ticked Rae off. Especially as rather than dampening her need for sex, the night before had only made it stronger since she felt like a woman finally freed of the moors which had kept her desires contained.

What had made the matter doubly upsetting to her, was that rather than just sending a letter to Suna asking for the details, if they existed. Her husband had insisted that it was a matter that needed to be broached in person as all the months of work in getting a treaty close to being ratified could be undone, if Suna decided to take Tsunade’s inquiry the wrong way. Moreover, it could even lead to a Hardliner being selected as Kazekage, especially if the council felt the new Hokage was already mistrustful of them.

Her husband had given her several more reasons why it was necessary for him to abandon his husbandly duties, but truthfully Rae had stopped listening. Instead, she had resolved that she would fully give herself to the Goddess. Yet, to her surprise, Tsubaki had insisted that she put the belt back on, and think about her decision, since she had stated, “A decision made in anger, was often one that one later regretted.” Although, still annoyed, Rae saw the wisdom in the woman’s words since she could understand why a priestess would be hesitant to accept a convert who would quickly back out.

Yet, from watching her daughter’s introduction to the path of pleasure, Rae knew it was the right decision. After all, she had seen Eriko and her family perform at the nightly services and hoped to one day experience the satisfaction of licking her husband’s cum from her daughter’s just fucked snatch. Sending one last look through the keyhole before deciding to cum through using her toys on her ass, she watched Kaede moaning contently as she and Eriko began scissoring on the bed, Turning away, she began looking forward to the day when they would all cum together as a family.

*********************************
Month 6 after arrival:

Tsubaki scowled as she was taking a back seat at what should have been a crowning moment in her plans for the Yoshino family. “I should have known things were falling into place too smoothly,” she thought bitterly as Naori’s Head Acolyte had assumed the spot that would have been hers on the alter that had been erected in the Hidden Temple for Rae’s full induction into the Descendants of the Moon.

She had been riding high, since a whole week hadn’t passed from her putting the chastity belt back on when Rae had restated that she truly wished to fully commit herself to the Goddess. Tsubaki had gleefully accepted, particularly as she knew that Eriko had made significant inroads towards corrupting the woman’s daughter. She had been tempted to simply induct the woman then and there but had refrained since typically such ceremonies were held on the night of a full moon, and she didn’t need any of her own flock questioning what made this convert special. Particularly, since she had been infiltrated once, although that particular member had returned to Goenitz’s church, and had turned out to be a rather high ranked member at that. However, since she couldn’t be sure there were not others, she felt it best to proceed normally. In hindsight, Tsubaki wished she had risked it, particularly as on the eve of the ceremony she had returned to her room to find a Hyuuga waiting for her.

For a split second, due to the mask that the woman wore which left her lower face exposed and eyes easily identifiable, Tsubaki had wondered if her High Priestess had returned from the dead. But, as she began to take in more of the woman’s features, she quickly realized this was not the case, especially as she recognized the woman as the one who currently held the position that she once had. “Head Acolyte,” Tsubaki said quickly dropping to a knee as the woman stood from the chair she had been sitting in, “you honor me with your presence.”

“Indeed, I do,” Hanami replied in a dismissive manner.

Tsubaki nearly began grinding her teeth, as she angled her face towards the floor to hide her true emotions. When she felt she had composed herself enough, she asked, “What brings one such as yourself so far from the light of the main temple?”

“The High Priestess has taken note of how our Lady’s light seemed to be growing brighter here since your rejuvenation,” Hanami said as she moved to stand before her, “and she wished to pass along how pleased she is with your efforts.” Tsubaki tried to reply about how honored she was, but then had to fight down another pulse of anger as the Hyuuga interrupted her by stating, “I, on the other hand would not be so quick to compliment your efforts.” Hanami moved back to the chair and resumed sitting in the same relaxed manner she had been moments before, and then stated, “But, High Priestess Naori is kind. Would you not agree?”

“Of course, milady,” Tsubaki replied while trying to sound as if she meant it, “I would not be here to spread our Lady’s light if she were not so kind.”

“No, you would not,” Hanami stated bluntly, before adding, “Your disgrace happened long before my own acceptance of our Holy Mother’s light. But I must confess that I would have added my voice to those that had called for your death.” Tsubaki tensed and considered activating the Black Blood which flowed through her veins. But, quickly decided against it as she felt the woman was baiting her and feared that even if she could kill the Hyuuga, there may have been a Cultist kill team waiting to move against her. Still, she didn’t hide it as she relaxed when the Acolyte stated, “But perhaps that is why Naori sent me here. To force me to reevaluate my own biased opinion of you. As, I must admit that from my observations of how you’ve conducted yourself and have attended to your followers, it appears that you have remained devoted to the true faith.”

“Thank you, milady,” Tsubaki said finding it easy to sound genuinely grateful, especially due to her seemingly having avoided an unforeseen hazard.

Hanami sounded genuine as she said, “Please forgive my rudeness at how I first greeted you. Although, you’ve only conducted yourself as a stellar priestess for the past few days I have observed you. I still felt it necessary to provoke you just now. Had you been the woman I suspected. You likely would have attacked me over such slights.”

Tsubaki had looked up and hated having to admit that she couldn’t tell which of the two faces Hanami had presented was genuine. Receiving a gesture that she may raise, she did so before stating, “No apologizes are necessary milady. I’m aware of my own shameful history, and I can’t imagine it was done any favors by accepting Goenitz’s gift.”

“No, I can’t say that it was,” Hanami stated in quick agreement. Switching topics, she stated, “I must say, I’ve been quite impressed with how you’re opened your soon to be newest convert to our Lady’s light. What are your plans for her family?”

“I’m not sure what you mean,” Tsubaki replied as she tried to suppress a grimace, and hoped she managed although the woman sitting across from her remained unreadable in regards to whether she had succeeded.

Hanami frowned as she stated, “Come now, Tsubaki. Am I to believe you are unaware of who her husband is?”

“Of course not,” Tsubaki replied allowing some annoyance to appear since she felt it was appropriate for the moment. “Rae entered my temple of her own accord. I didn’t set out to draw her into the faith, the goddess sent her to me.”

“Perhaps that is true,” Hanami replied with a hint of disbelief coloring her tone. “But, do you expect me to believe the girl who’s befriended her daughter isn’t operating under your orders?” Standing again, Hanami stated, “The Goddess may have aided you by bringing the mother to your doorstep. But you definitely were moving towards this goal on you own. To what end?”

Tsubaki felt a hard edge of fear due to how well-informed Hanami appeared to be, and tried to guess how. She forced herself to calm down, since she reasoned that depending on how long the Hyuuga had infiltrated the village, she may have been able to identify who attended her services, and then sussed out the rest. Gambling that was the case, since otherwise the Hyuuga may have been aware of some of her communications with Goentiz, she refuted the woman’s claims, “I believe you are perhaps being influenced by your unfavorable opinion of me. It’s causing you to see plots were none exist. Eriko and Shira are a part of Rae’s daughter’s class due to how the curriculum here are set up. It true that I’ve had Eriko begin influencing her daughter, but I assure you it was after the Goddess had delivered Rae to my temple.” Although a lie, Tsubaki was confident it was one the Hyuuga wouldn’t be able to disprove, since she believed Eriko wouldn’t be able to establish when Rae and her had first met. Although, she began to grow nervous as she realized that soon Rae would be a full member of the cult, at which time Hanami may just ask her directly.

“I suppose that could be the case,” the Hyuuga said after a moment of thought, “Well, I suppose it doesn’t matter. If it is your contention that you are merely doing as the Holy Mother wills then I shall accept you at your word. I suppose that will simply things in any case.”

“What do you mean?” Tsubaki said fighting back a sense of concern that in trying to assure the Hyuuga of her loyalty, she had given up her claim on the Family.

A concern that proved valid as Hanami stated, “The High Priestess has decreed that that they are to be set on the Pilgrim’s Path.”

“What?” Tsubaki said not feigning the surprise she felt, as while she had expected Naori to deny her the Family to use for her own ends. She would never have expected the woman to start them on the journey which would inevitably end with them being invited to the Main Temple. “That could take years. Don’t you think the Leaf or Suna would notice if their ambassador ups and disappears?”

“Naturally, he’ll still need to perform his duties. The daughter will remain behind to help coordinate matters here or give the impression that he is still around once he has begun his journey, If he needs to attend to matters, we’ll be able to get him to where he needs to be,” Hanami explained.

“Still, what is prompting her to take such a risk? What if the villages notice, and begin looking into the faith,” Tsubaki asked with an obvious note of concern, as while her own plans for the Family would have also had a fair share of risk associated with it. The Pilgrim Path was a long arduous process that would have stripped Rae and her husband of everything but devotion to the Cult as they worked their way to being able to visit the Main Temple, where if Tsubaki was correct about Naori’s intentions, she would likely make them Priests or Acolytes of the Faith.

“It is not your place to question,” Hanami said harshly, “Only to obey.”

“Of course,” Tsubaki said dropping to her knees again. “I meant no disrespect. It’s just… we’ve long avoided these kinds of actions for fear that those of demon blood or the descendants of the Betrayers would wipe us out.”

“That may have been the case in the past,” Hanami said after a moment of watching her. “But, according to the Favored Son, an organization that is working towards gathering the Bijuu is beginning to move. So, the Shinobi Villages will have other matters to attend to soon enough, while the Leaf in particular will likely focus most of their attention on keeping tabs on what Orochimaru is up to, now that he has the Sharingan. With Suna also needing to rebuild, things should soon settle down here as well, at least for the immediate future. But we are nearing a time when we’ll likely need to become more active, and at that point the villages will definitely prove to be a hinderance. That is unless we can open their eyes and hearts to our Holy Mother’s light.”

“It will be as the High Priestess desires milady,” Tsubaki said as she lowered her head, since she doubted that she’d be able to hide the disappointment she felt at Naori benefiting from her efforts.

Still, Hanami seemed to sense her disappointment regardless, although surprisingly it didn’t seem to trigger the suspicions that she had expressed earlier as she stated, “Worry not Tsubaki. Succeed in this task, and you will find your influence greatly expanded as the High Priestess intends to turn this village into a new stronghold for the Faithful.”

“It’s better then nothing,” Tsubaki had thought, which she told herself again as her recollection of the night before faded as Hanami who had led the night’s services began to end her sermon.

******************************************************

Hanami turned away from the standing members of the cult to face a kneeling Rae Yoshino. The woman much like her, was wearing a loose-fitting white robe, although Rae was completely naked under hers. The Acolyte smirked as she could tell the woman was struggling to keep her hands clasped in front of her as she fought the temptation to pleasure her pussy now that it was freed of the chastity belt she had worn. Approaching the woman, she said, “Rae Yoshino, you have come before us tonight to proclaim that the Light of our Holy Mother has opened your eyes, and filled your heart. That you understand that this cruel world, where we are forced to deny or bury the desires that burn within us is not as it should be.”

“I do,” Rae answered somberly, “A world blessed by our Holy Mother would be a land of plenty, not of want. One where all would be satisfied beneath her blessed light.”

“Then do you pledge to help be that light until our Blessed Mother is returned to this world,” Hanami said passionately, “To help those still fumbling about in the darkness find her blessings, as others have helped you.”

“I will,” Rae stated solemnly at first, but a lustful tone began to appear as she continued, “I pledge to give all that I am to help those not yet lucky enough to know the truth, that the desires burning inside them that never seem to be sated are not the curse they believe them to be, but a gift to help guide them to the path. To show them the way to paradise this world was meant to be.”

“Then Rae Yoshino,” Hanami said reaching out cup the green-haired woman’s cheek and urge her to stand, “Allow me to be the first to welcome you as a sister, and fellow daughter of our beloved Moon Goddess.” Hanami then sealed her lips to the green-haired woman’s who moaned deeply as she had been denied any pleasure while she waited for the Moon to grow full. As their tongues danced, Hanami pushed the robe free of Rae’s shoulders causing it to pool around her feet. Rae broke the kiss and gasped when Hanami pushed her back against the alter that she had been kneeling in front. The Hyuuga quickly pressed her lips against the woman’s neck, as she fondled one of the woman’s breasts and buried a knee up against her groin, which Rae almost immediately began rubbing against.

Rae’s wetness quickly soaked into the silk that separated her skin from the woman’s. Bringing her lips up to the woman’s ear she whispered throatily, “Get on the alter and spread yourself for me.”

The bespectacled woman practically leaped back onto the alter before laying back, and grabbed her knees to hold herself open. Hanami spent a moment to admire the sight as she removed her own robe, and freed the crystal dildo she had strapped to her leg so that it could stand up from the harness she wore. Leaping onto the alter, she crouched down and easily pushed the head of the faux phallus into Rae’s well lubricated cunt.

“Oh! Yes!,” Rae moaned deeply as the crystal cock sank deeper and deeper into her. “Fuck me please! I can’t wait any longer.”

“Nor should you have to,” Hanami replied as she began moving her hips. Slowly at first as she held the woman by the ankles, but soon she began slamming into her with flesh slapping intensity.

Hanami’s moans soon joined with Rae’s as the end of the dildo began rubbing and applying pressure to her in turn. The pleasure only grew stronger for the Hyuuga when Rae reached up to begin squeezing and fondling her breasts. The added pleasure caused Hanami’s balance to suffer, so she dropped to her knees and hooked her elbows behind Rae’s. She then leaned forward, and burying the crystal rod she wore deep inside the green-haired housewife, began swaying her hips about. This cause the pleasure she felt to intensify due to the constant pressure rubbing against her, which only grew stronger as Rae leaned up to suckle on her breast.

For a brief moment, the pleasure turned to pain as the suckling woman was replaced with a child who looked a great deal like her. That child was then replaced by the face of a baby, who Hanami had only briefly been allowed to nurse before another path was forced upon her.

She pulled her chest away from the nursing baby which caused the vision to disappear, as it was replaced with Rae’s happily moaning face. Hanami feeling close to the end, began rapidly pounding her hips into Rae’s. As she felt her climax approach, she raised herself up as she began fondling her own breasts, and tweaking her nipples while rapidly drilled the crystal dildo into the moaning woman before her.

Rae’s cunt suddenly tightened around the dildo as she cried out, “Yes, I’m Cumming!!!”

This caused the pressure exerted against Hanami to suddenly spike as the crystal phallus came to a sudden stop. Pinching her nipples as she began cumming herself, she felt like a facet that was suddenly turned on as her fluids soaked the harness and ran down her legs. Leaning back, she pulled the cock free on the woman’s cunt as she began to catch her breath, and directed her focus on the gathered devotees of the Moon Goddess. She smiled contently as she watched them use each other to satisfy their desires. The contentment switched to amusement as she saw Tsubaki was bent over some man who was fucking her pussy, while another began filling her ass with his cum. “I guess even a conveying whore like her isn’t faking some of the devotion she shows. Although, the only thing she is truly devoted to is herself,” Hanami thought with some disdain. However, she was forced to relent some as she asked herself, “Are any of us really any different though?” Admitting that she wasn’t so far removed from the Priestess as everything she did was geared towards returning the Goddess, as then she’d be able to watch her daughters grow and blossom into the grown women that they were quick becoming. Comforted by the thought, she accepted that to achieve her heart’s desire, she would do anything that was necessary, even if it meant killing them.

********************************************************
Month 8 after arrival:

Nobuhiro was alone in his study, and shamefully to his mind at least was furiously stroking his cock. Which, while not the first time he had indulged in such behavior in the room he reserved for his work. The shame burning within him as he vigorously worked his meat was because of whom he was picturing, his daughter. A desire that he partially blamed on his wife due to her introducing such ideas during their lovemaking over the past few months. He fought back a groan as he remembered the sight that had awaited him in his bedroom the last time he had returned home after a trip that had involved several back and forth visits to Suna and Konoha, which was his wife wearing a slightly too small version of their daughter’s favorite outfit as she began seducing him by copying Kaede’s voice. It had worked, as the hardon that he had been sporting almost as soon as he had entered his home and breathed in the fragrant air turned to steel, and was soon buried inside of Rae as she continuously called him daddy.

Somewhat to his disgust, Nobuhiro had actually been looking for a repeat of the event as he had just returned home from a ceremony where Suna had elected their new Kazekage. An occasion which he felt would lead to a bettering of the relations between the Sand and Leaf village as the new Kazekage Gaara, had made it clear that he felt he owed a debt to the Leaf, particularly its jinchuriki. Although Gaara had referred to Naruto by name, the reasoning somewhat surprised him, since the reports that he had read indicated the two had beaten each other half to death. Still, Nobuhiro supposed he didn’t care why just so long as things settled down, since a reason he had taken the ambassadorship in the first place was to allow him to spend more time with his family. Something Gaara, although unintentionally, attempted to help with by reoffering him a residence within the Sand Village. Nobuhiro had thanked the Kazekage although he had also stated that he would need to talk the matter over with his wife and daughter before accepting.

A pang of guilt had sprung up due to his answer, since in truth what had really prompted his hesitance in accepting was the deal that he had struck with Masaru. Granted, if he moved his family out, then any leverage the Suna Jounin had over him would evaporate. But, Nobuhiro had dealt with enough men like the Suna-nin jounin to know that eventually paranoia would lead him to doing something stupid, which in turn could ruin him as well, since a lot of the prestige that was currently surrounding him was due to the lie concocted between them. Admittedly, the paranoia Masaru might have felt wouldn’t have been without reason, since Nobuhiro would admit that felt a strong desire to destroy the man in revenge for threatening him and his family. So, in some regards leaving his family within striking of Masaru was also acting as a brake on his worst tendencies.

Still, even with all that being the case, what had surprised him was that as he brought it up at the dinner table, both Kaede and Rae had been against the idea. He had understood his daughter’s desire to stay within the Wind Gate Village, since she had made friends, one of whom they had informed him was staying the night. But Rae’s pushback surprised him, especially as she clearly understood their role as hostages in the village. But also, because it had been her desire that he spend more time with his family which had led to their coming to the Land of Wind in the first place. Although surprised, ultimately, he was fine with it since he felt it best not to rock the boat if it wasn’t necessary, and so intended to draft the letter in the morning. After a night of lovemaking with his wife.

Which to his great disappointment didn’t appear to be in the cards as Rae had shown up to bed dressed in conservative silken pajama top and bottoms. This surprised him since while she had favored the style while living in the Leaf, they had been noticeably absent within a few months of their arrival as she had begun sleeping in just a pair of panties, if she wore anything that was. Still, he had tried to initiate something between them, since as had often been the case when returning home, he found himself with a semi-hardon. Which was actually a step down from where he had been, as before going to bed the family had watched the Princess Gale movie which had been finished shortly after its lead actress was revealed to actually be Koyuki Kazahana and had taken back her throne. It had begun normally enough as they had darkened to lights and waited for the previews at the beginning to the tape to get through. He and Rae had sat together on the love seat while the two girls had taken spots on the floor in front of them. Rae and him were still dressed in what they had been wearing during dinner, while the girls had taken a bath and had returned wearing what they intended to sleep in. Kaede had appeared wearing a pink satin shirt that left her back and shoulders exposed as it was held up by thin straps, and a matching pink pair of shorts. While her friend Eriko wore a blue satin one piece that looked somewhat like a bathing suit, and left much of her ass exposed. He half expected his wife to tell the girl to put something else, but Rae didn’t seem bothered by it. Not used to being the stern one, he decided not to comment either, and quickly came to regret it as the brown-haired girl laid down on her stomach in front of him.

Nobuhiro found himself watching the girl’s backside more than the movie as she faced away from him kicking her feet while she rested her head on her hands. Occasionally shifting positions to get comfortable, she one time stretched like a cat would as she raised her butt up in the air as she brought her knees under her, with arms laid out on the ground. Nobuhiro had to fight back a desire to throw himself at the girl and bury the stiff dick that she had caused him inside her. Especially, as although hard to tell due to the darkened room, he believed there was a dark spot where it was pulled tight against her quim. Shocked by the intensity of the need he felt, he forced himself to pay attention to the movie, but would still occasionally send glances towards the girl that he was sure knew what she was doing.

When the movie ended, Nobuhiro quickly said his good nights before retiring to his room as he awaited his wife, who shot down his advances due to Eriko being over. Again, Nobuhiro was surprised by the reaction he had, as he nearly forced himself on her confident that before long, she’d be moaning for him to continue. Rather spooked by what he considered an out of character reaction, he decided to head to his study in order to get started on the letter to Gaara. Deciding to get something to drink first, he headed to the kitchen where he heard whispers coming from near Kaede’s room. As he approached, he had picked up the occasional soft moan, and found his dick growing hard at the possible implications, and although his mind had conjured quite a few, he wasn’t truly prepared for the sight that awaited him as he peeked through the cracked door to find his daughter laying on her back across her bed spread open for him to see, if not for her friend’s head blocking his view as she licked Kaede’s pussy. He began rubbing his crotch through his loose-fitting pants as Eriko’s head raised up to give him an unfettered view of his daughter’s snatch which appeared drenched, while Eriko rubbed her own against Kaede’s mouth and tongue. Nobuhiro drank in the sight as he freed his cock, and began stroking it.

Realizing what he was doing, he felt nearly sick with shame as he tucked himself away and retreated to his study. Where he tried to focus on the letter but finding himself assaulted by the images of his daughter tongue licking her friend’s dripping pussy, hoped to calm his mind down by rubbing one out. He tried to direct his thoughts to times he had been with his wife, but they quickly began to center around the times she’d pretend to be Kaede, before then turning into fantasies of him actually fucking his daughter. Losing himself in them, he was startled as a voice said, “My, you’re really abusing him, Mr. Yoshino.”

“Eriko,” he said shocked as she was standing right in front of him. Awkwardly, he tried to hide his cock by placing his hand over his groin as he stated guiltily, “This isn’t what it looks like.”

The girl smiled as she said, “Oh, it’s exactly what it looks like.” She reached out and moving his hand aside, took ahold of him while stating, “You’re here masturbating because you saw your daughter licking my pussy, and were too embarrassed to go back to your wife to get the relief you obviously need.”

Nobuhiro groaned and knew that he needed to put a stop to the girl’s actions before he did something he would regret. Yet, moving his hand from his lap, it moved past hers, and instead reached out to grip the back of her head, and pulled her face down towards his dick.

Sinking to her knees, Eriko said, “That’s it, Mr. Yoshino. There’s no need to fight your desires any longer. Not when you have a willing slut right in front of you.”

Noburhiro closed his eyes and rested the back of his head against his chair as Eriko’s mouth engulfed his dick. He knew the girl must have been a pro, as although he had only been with his wife, who only recently developed a love of fellatio. Eriko didn’t show any of the same signs of learning what worked and what didn’t that Rae had. As a result, he was soon fucking her mouth, and to his shock, due to her size more than his, she easily began taking him all the way into her throat as his balls began slapping against her chin. To his embarrassment, he only lasted a few minutes before he was blowing his load down her throat. But rather than quenching his desire, it only flamed it as he stood, and easily lifted her up and set her down on his desk where he plunged himself into her without any thought to if she would be able to accommodate him or not.

********************************************************
Kaede watched as her father began fucking Eriko on his desk. A dark burning jealousy began to fill her heart at the ecstasy that she saw appear on his face once his dick was wrapped in Eriko’s silken sleeve. “That should be me,” she thought although a part of her felt that shouldn’t be the reaction to the sight she was witnessing. But, couldn’t deny the fantasy had come into being after witnessing her parents that first time, and grew stronger whenever she had spied on them since to find her mother pretending to be her.

Plus, she felt that her reaction was off in that she should probably be upset that her father was cheating on her mother. But, as she was aware that her mother was sleeping around as well, couldn’t muster any indignation. Especially, as she knew her mother was doing the Goddess’s work due to her having begun to attend Temple Services with her mother and Eriko. At first, Kaede had found them to be rather boring, as her mother and Eriko would take her right after classes ended. But she soon began to look forward to them, and the feelings they stirred within her as at times Priestess Tsubaki seemed to be speaking directly to her about embracing the new opportunities she felt she was awakening too. Thus, she would feel a sense of disappointment when her mother had begun to tell her they would be attending later in the day. Yet, Kaede soon quickly began to enjoy the later services even more, as Tsubaki spoke less of the opportunities, but the desires that arouse from them. Which then switched to the pleasure one felt as they answered the call of their desires. A pleasure that Kaede had no trouble imagining, and felt was heightened in part due to the Fragrance in the air, and in thanks to Eriko and more recently Shira, who had begun to join them after she had caught her friend giving him a blowjob after one of his training sessions. Which had in turn led to her discovery of her mother’s infidelity only a few nights before, when after the service right before the nightly service her mother almost always attended, except when her father was home, Kaede had noticed Eriko and Shira slink off to a door in back of the temple. She wasn’t too surprised, as she had noticed the two getting rather frisky with each other, something she could say for quite a few of those who attended. Her mother had told her to head home, as she planned to attend the Night Service, which Kaede also would have wanted to, but already knew what her mother would say so didn’t bother asking, since she was surprisingly firm in not bending to her desires on the matter. Instead, she had snuck off to follow after the two. Finding them was rather easy, as a light was spilling out of a door that had been partially cracked, almost invitingly so. Which as she entered, she shook her head bemused as Eriko was on her knees with a pants less Shira’s cock down her throat. She was about to tease them about being unable to wait, but quickly shut the door behind her instead as she heard people entering the hall. Eriko then acknowledged her presence, by pulling back and holding his cock up to her silently asking if she wanted to join them.

Kaede did, and so dropped down next to her friend as she began running her tongue along his gland before eventually swallowing it. She had lost herself in the naughtiness of it all, as she began to rub her pussy, while Shira grabbed her by her hair and began fucking her mouth. She gagged a few times and her eyes watered as she couldn’t deepthroat him as Eriko could. Still, she knew he enjoyed it enough as eventually her mouth filled with his salty cream, which she began to swallow it as the delicious reward it was for satisfying his desires.

At which point, Kaede had begun to realize that normally she’d be fighting Eriko for it. Surprised, to have no competition, she looked around to find that Eriko had apparently left them at some point. Looking up, she asked, “Where’d she go?”

“I believe she’s attending the service,” Shira said as he made no move to put his pants back on.

Kaede was somewhat surprised that Eriko would pass up sucking Shira off to attend a service, but found her desire to know what actually transpired at them peaked. She entered into the hall, but to her surprise, found the doorway leading to the temple open, but no light was emanating from it indicating it was empty. She planned to ask Shira about it, but then noticed a light spilling from the opposite side of the hall. It wasn’t the only thing spilling from the room, as she could hear multiple voices moaning or crying out to the Goddess. Although, knowing what to expect, she was still blown away by the sight of most of the people that had just been at the service she had attended were now naked and wildly fucking one another. She gasped aloud as she saw her mother near the center of the room, on her hands and knees with a man fucking her from behind, while she had her face buried in Eriko’s pussy which she happily tongued, while her friend was leaning back on her elbows with her head tilted almost completely back as she sucked her own father’s cock.

Kaede wanted to enter the room and experience the same pleasure that she could tell the other women were practically bathing in. However, as she was about to do so, a hand clamped around her mouth and pulled her back against a firm body. Shira then whispered into her ear, “Now isn’t your time.” She turned to look at him in order to ask him what he meant but was pulled into a kiss that took her breath away. When he pulled his lips away, he stated, “For now, you must let the desire continue to build within you. Your awakening will be the key to another’s.”

Although not sure what he meant, she found it easy to go along with his wishes as he hiked up her skirt and pulled her panties down before crouching behind her. She moaned as his tongue began licking and probing her asshole, which was soon replaced with his cock. Kaede wasn’t sure how long he slowly fucked her, as she watched her mother and the others lose themselves to their desires as she and they seemed to lose track of time. But when her sense of time did start to resume again, she found herself heading home with a load of cum in her ass, and the image of her cum soaked mother etched into her mind, and the desire to devote herself to her Goddess just as completely.

Still, in the present as Kaede focused on her father, she found that desire replaced with a more immediate one to feel his cock inside her. Planning to barge in much like before, she found herself once more restrained as a hand clamped itself around her mouth. She was then pulled back against a woman’s body, which she had already suspected as she picked up the heady scent of a woman’s pussy from the hand covering her mouth. Her mother’s voice then whispered into her ear, “Not yet Kaede, it isn’t time for you to give yourself to him yet.”

Kaede wanted to ask when but found herself moaning instead as her mother’s fingers began teasing her pussy. She abandoned her need to know, to instead begin sucking on her mother’s fingers as she pushed them into her mouth. The realization that she was cleaning them of her mother’s juices, caused a small river to begin running down the inside of her thighs as her mother whispered, “Don’t worry. You’ll be fucking him soon enough. But first you must completely devote yourself to our Holy Mother. Come with me.”

Her mother then stood, and began heading in the direction of her bedroom. Kaede watched her mother’s naked backside disappear into the darkness of the hallway, and quickly followed in her wake after sending one last look towards her father as he continued to fuck Eriko. Feeling her pussy quiver at the sight, she uttered a quick prayer to the Goddess that soon it would be her turn.

********************************************************
Rae left her daughter’s room, and licked her lips, enjoying the flavor that coated them as a result of her daughter’s climax. After which, she had placed the chastity belt on her so that she wouldn’t succumb to her desires to know a man’s cock before it was time. She noticed someone approach and smiled as Eriko, who wordless stepped into the room with her husband’s cum running down the inside of her thighs. She remained in place as she listened to Eriko say, “Hey, I brought you something yummy like I promised.” Rae then began to walk away as Eriko began moaning and was easily able to picture Kaede eagerly sucking her father’s cum out of the brown-haired girl’s pussy. Particularly since she had just been treated to the sight of her doing the same to her, before she had returned the favor.

A naked Rae walked freely through the house, feeling confident that she wouldn’t run into her husband as she imagined he’d be staying in his study, unable to face her due to the guilt he must be feeling. She was tempted to go to him and tell him it was alright. But, knew that he had to suffer so he would come to understand the truth, that the only true evil of the world wasn’t in giving in to one’s desires, but in the rejection of them. As the world was broken, and it was only through the Holy Mother that it would be mended and everyone would never want for anything. But until then, it was only through embracing their desires that they could know the peace that the Moon Goddess intended to bring.

********************************************************
1 Year and 1 Month since arrival:

“Has it really been four months already?” Nobuhiro thought as he sat down while naked within his study for the first time since he had cheated on his wife with a girl the same age as his daughter. Although, he could no longer say it was the only time, either for cheating on his wife, or for fucking Eriko.

He felt a surge of guilt, and cursed himself for being so weak. Especially, with how he had fled almost as soon as the sun had risen while leaving just a note with a made-up excuse to explain why. In the days that had followed, he half expected a visit from the local magistrate due to his misdeeds, along with a packet of divorce papers from Rae. Yet, as the days turned to weeks, he began to relax and tried to explain his actions away as being a temporary insanity, perhaps brought about due to stress that he hadn’t realized had built up over the course of the negotiations with Suna, not to mention how close he and his family had come to being murdered at the onset of the whole affair. He had just about managed to convince himself that this was the case, when Eriko once more popped up in his life.

She had showed up on the doorstep of the cheap motel room he was renting in Suna, and almost immediately felt a deep-seated lust for her as he could pick up the Fragrance that he now associated with his home on her skin. She had barged inside, claiming that she was in Suna with her family on a vacation. He tried to ask her to leave, but she had pushed back by asking if he wanted her to tell everyone what he had done to her. He had tried to offer an apology, but she had rejected it stating if he truly wanted her forgiveness, then he needed to fuck her again. To his shame at the time, he did, and in fact had fucked her over and over again during that week. She had spent so much time in his rented room that he had been somewhat surprised her parents hadn’t sent out any search parties for her.

Naturally at first, he had felt the same guilt he had which had led to his fleeing his home. However, Eriko had begun to chip away at it, due to her claiming that he had nothing to feel ashamed of as he was hardly the first man to succumb to her charms. He tried to admonish her for her behavior, which admittedly came off as weak considering his cum had been leaking from her at the time. But she had taken it in stride while asking what the harm was if they both desired it, and more importantly to her, she saw it as fulfilling her Goddess’s will to help people embrace their desires while fulfilling her own. He had tried to argue that it wasn’t that simple. Yet, Eriko proved to be such an unabashed and shameless lover, that he was soon buried back inside her. Over that week, she had taught him much about her Goddess, and that his succumbing to his desires wasn’t a weakness, but a vital step to understanding that the world wasn’t as it should be. That rather than being a world where one experienced strife, and most struggled just to get by, it should instead be a place where one’s slightest whim was granted by those around him, as they knew he would in turn do the same for them. It was a beautiful thought, made all the more so as she generally made such pronouncements after coaxing a load out of him using a variety of means. Although, he wouldn’t necessarily say that she had converted him into becoming a believer, he had promised to visit her temple with her when he returned home. She had been pleased by that, and before returning to her family had left him some incense and candles before leaving and saying he should burn them to remind himself of home, and his promise to her. Advice he accepted, as they soon became a permanent fixture of his rented room.

Still, although he had been tempted to return home, work had unexpectedly picked up for him as Gaara began inquiring about a group called Akatsuki and had asked him to coordinate with Suna’s diplomatic corps to try and get the various Shinobi villages to come together. Although, he had known it was an initiative that was doomed to failure, Nobuhiro found it served as a perfect distraction from the lingering if greatly diminished guilt he still held. At least, until a fateful night in the Land of Sea when he had attempted to nail down a member of Kirigakure’s diplomatic corps about having the Mizukage meet with the Hokage and Kazekage in regard to sharing information related to Akatsuki. He had cornered the man at a gala being held by the Daimyo. However, he had quickly been rebuffed in a manner which led him to believe there may have been something to the rumors of a civil war happening within the Land of Water. With his plans for the evening shot, Nobuhiro had intended to move on to buttering up the Daimyo, but had instead found himself distracted in his attempt by one of the young women the man had surrounded him, who looked similar to how he pictured his daughter would in a few years’ time. The Daimyo noticed his apparent interest and seeing an opportunity to ingratiate himself to a diplomatic member of another shinobi village, especially one that had supposedly saved his realm during what was commonly referred to as the Kaima incident. He revealed that she was an escort that he had hired for the evening, and that he was free to enjoy her company for the duration of the night.

Nobuhiro had graciously accepted, as it wasn’t the first time one of the Shinobi World’s elite had made such an offer, and while some would understand his refusal, especially if he mentioned he was married. The current Daimyo seemed to be of the type who would take it as a personal insult. Usually, when he encountered such men, he’d graciously accept and once alone with the woman they had offered, would in turn offer the woman a bonus to report, if asked, that he had enjoyed himself. However, almost immediately after accepting and leading the woman to the dance floor, Nobuhiro knew he had no intention of doing that this time, especially after she was pressed close to him and her Fragrance began to drive him wild with lust as while a little different due to it being mixed with some local flowers, it was similar enough to the scent given off by the incense that Eriko had encouraged him to burn in order to remind him of home. It did in a sense, as it reminded him of the desire that his wife had inadvertently given him with her fetishizing of their daughter. Once the dance ended, he had quickly taken the young woman to his room within the palace, where he had almost immediately bent her over the foot of his bed and began roughly fucking her. To his delight, she had almost immediately begun calling him daddy without prompting, but rather than her name, it had been his daughter’s that he called out as he filled the woman up with his seed.

To his surprise, there hadn’t been much shame afterwards, as he couldn’t deny there had been a sense of euphoria as he pictured himself filling his daughter up. Nor, had he felt much upon returning home, and enjoying a dinner with his family after his four-month absence, which while he could understand his wife’s eagerness since it had been probably the longest period of time that he had been away without even visiting. Kaede’s glee at his arrival had far outshone her mother’s as she had practically been bouncing on her heels the entire time. After dinner, the trio had then enjoyed a movie together, with Kaede demanding to sit in his lap. Which he had been hesitant to allow but had relented and quickly came to regret it as the movie turned out to be some sort of sexual thriller. Not that he needed much stimuli as Kaede had continuously squirmed in his lap. Eventually, it had proved to be too much, and so he had asked her to get down claiming his lap had fallen asleep. Kaede had given him a look of disappointment but had slipped down to the floor. Yet, his trials didn’t end there as Rae didn’t allow him a moment to settle down, before she cuddled into him and began to stroke his swollen cock, while apparently feigning interest in the movie. His wife tortuously kept him on edge until the movie ended, at which time they all decided to go to bed. To his surprise, Kaede didn’t ask for a kiss good night, and when he stepped into his room found her already laying in his bed with his wife.

Kaede had explained that she had begun sleeping there as the loneliness she felt from his long absence became too much. Naturally, he had stated that she needed to sleep in her own room now that he was back. Yet Rae stated almost mockingly that since he had been gone for so long, it was now more Kaede’s bed then his as the two of them had made more use of the new mattress then he and she had. He had been on the verge of losing his temper especially as he had been kept sexually on edge and needed relief, but Rae had calmed him stating that they could discuss it later. Before adding that if he didn’t wish to join them, he could sleep in his study, which she punctuated with a wink. Not exactly pleased but looking forward to bending his wife over his desk, he retired to his study.

He was on the verge of losing his patience as he continued to tease himself and began to wonder how long Rae intended for him to wait. When the door opened, he stood looking forward to teasing his wife until she begged for release, but it quickly turned to shock and horror as Kaede entered the room instead.

“Kaede,” he said trying to remember the naked girl before him was his daughter, and not someone he should be ogling, “what are you doing here?” Still, that part of him was fighting a losing battle as he did nothing to avert his gaze, and in fact felt a sense of satisfaction as she stared hungrily at his almost proudly erect cock.

His daughter didn’t answer as she closed the door, and then turning away pressed her hands against it as she stuck her ass out towards him. Looking over her shoulder, she reached one of her hands between her legs, and spreading her pussy said, “Mommy, said that I need to take responsibility for making you so hard daddy.”

In that moment, Nobuhiro felt like a man standing on a frozen lake with only a thin layer of ice separating him from sinking into complete submission to his most debased desires. Ice, which was already cracked due to his surrendering to the temptations of flesh that had been put within his path and was groaning under the strain currently being placed on it. He knew what he should do as a father, which was about anything other than what he was doing as he moved up behind her and sinking to his knees began rubbing her butt almost reverently. He felt the almost soul rendering crack as he failed her as a father and sank into depravity by his saying, “She’s right,” before plunging his face into her soaked cunnie and eagerly began lapping at her pink and glistening folds.

Yet, he felt only a sense of satisfaction at his surrender, driven on by his daughter content filled cries of, “Yes daddy, eat my pussy. It needs to be properly rewa… I mean punished for driving me to make daddy’s cock so hard.”

“That’s right it does,” Nobuhiro said as he pulled his mouth away from his daughter’s quim. He then began guiding her down to his lap, and steadied her as she grabbed his cock, and guided it towards her virgin hole. Once he felt himself make contact, he pulled her fully onto his cock and shuddered as she cried out while tearing through her natural barrier.

Nobuhiro didn’t give Kaede a chance to grow accustomed to him as he immediately pinned her up against the door and began taking his pleasure from her flesh. Her cries only driving him into more and more of a frenzy. Cries which he did nothing to stifle as he didn’t care who heard them and wouldn’t have even if his wife hadn’t sent her to him. As he worked his length in and out of his daughter, he truly began to understand what Eriko had been speaking of about the world being wrong. Since, he imagined that most people would judge him as being a moral degenerate for debasing his daughter. However, experiencing the pure pleasure of having Kaede wrapped around his cock, he could never bring himself to describe it as wrong. Rather, it was the times that came later which tried to fill him with guilt and shame for enjoying such delights which were wrong. Particularly as they came from outside him, from a world that tried to deny him the current thrill surging through him. He prayed the moment would last forever, but soon felt the signs that foreshadowed the cumming of the end, which he announced as he said, “Daddy’s going to cum soon.”

“Yes, give it to me daddy. I’ve waited so long.”

He decided that she shouldn’t wait any longer and let himself go as he began feeding his daughter’s womb his seed until he was drained.

Kaede however seemed energized as she rotated, her hips like she was swishing around the cum inside her, causing him to groan. She then stood up before kissing him hungrily, and as she pulled away sucked on his bottom lips. She then held out her hand as she sweetly, “Let’s go show mommy.”

Words which would have filled the man he had been with dread, but he felt no shame as he accepted it and began to follow behind her from his study. As they neared his living room, he almost wasn’t surprised to find his wife laying on the couch surrounded by strangers in masks, with a young boy only a few years older than Kaede busy fucking her while she sucked on the cock of a man leaning over the edge of the couch. Kaede let go of his hand, and ran to her mother, where she straddled her chest, and spreading herself showed of the cum he had left there while saying, “Look how much cum daddy gave me mommy.”

Rae surrendered the cock that had been fucking her mouth as she said, “Good girl, now let me clean you up.”

Nobuhiro’s cock began to return to life as he watched his wife begin to suck his seed from his daughter, while his little girl then leaned over the couch to take over sucking the dick that Rae had just been. Several of the women that had been watching the men fucking his wife approached, with the youngest coming to kneel before him. Although confident of who it was, she lifted up her mask to reveal her identity and gave him a wink before she began sucking him.

He buried his hand in Eriko’s hair and began roughly fucking her mouth as a masked Hyuuga stepped before him. Smiling pleasantly at him, she stated, “It would seem your daughter has succeeded in awakening you to the light that is missing from this world. Are you willing to dedicate yourself to seeing it returned?”

His gaze switched from the Hyuuga to a teal-haired woman standing just behind her. She also lifted her mask revealing herself to be the escort he had been with in the Land of the Sea. She also winked at him, but then burst into smoke to revealing features which no longer matched his daughter’s. A part of him felt he should feel anger at the apparent manipulation that had been just revealed. However, instead all he felt was gratitude that the lies of the world had been stripped away for him to see, and as he nutted down Eriko’s throat focused on the masked Hyuuga as he groaned, “Gladly!”

*********************************
Around 5 years after arrival:

Shira was standing off by himself after he and a group of fellow Suna-nin had finished relatively quick battle with some bandits. Technically, he was supposed to be on guard, but he had no intention of warning the men currently reveling in their victory about what was coming. He looked over his shoulder and noticed a couple of chunin staring snidely at him, but they quickly found other places to look once his gaze caught theirs. He had to fight back a desire to snap their necks, since he knew that as diminished as he was, he was easily the strongest shinobi within the Wind Gate Village. But he calmed as he knew that soon he would be drinking in the satisfying sound of their death cries.

Moreover, Shira could even understand why they looked at him in such a manner as since his return to Wind Gate Village and being stationed at the Northern Outpost it housed, he had made a name for himself as being rather uptight and by the book. Something that rubbed many of his colleagues the wrong way as they had long since fallen under the sway of the leader of the Northern Outpost, Masaru.

Shira’s gaze landed on the jounin, who was sitting around the fire his men had started out front of the bandit’s hideout they had attacked. He was laughing as he drank some booze they had liberated from the bandits and watched several of his men ravaging the Merchant’s daughter that they were supposed to be rescuing. He looked away to meet Shira’s gaze and smirked, almost daring him to say or do anything.

Shira fought back a smirk of his own as he looked away and could practically feel Masaru’s amusement at his perceived untouchability. Which, the jounin had used to carve out a small kingdom in the territory he now ran. Naturally, Shira, in keeping with his trying to appear to be a reformer, had filed several complaints about the jounin, but Masaru had used the influence that he had gained from his supposed wisdom in not killing Konoha’s ambassador, to bribe his superiors back in Suna to look the other way. In fact, Shira believed a portion of the loot that they liberated from the bandits was already earmarked for those same superiors. As a result, his complaints had reached Masaru’s ears, who had arranged for him to receive a lesson in who ran things. That lesson had taken the form of a beating, where Shira found himself in a training session of him versus everyone else. A beating that he had accepted, despite his confidence that he could have demolished the entirety of the shinobi loyal to the corrupt jounin. Although, he had avoided the worst of the injuries that they had tried to dish out, he had still been left something of a mess, at which point Masaru had warned him that they wouldn’t be so tender the next time he tried to rat them out.

Again, Shira had to fight back a smirk, since Masaru didn’t realize that he had the ear of the Kazekage, who he likely could have reported to directly considering the corruption he had found. But, doing so probably would have brought more scrutiny to Wind Gate Village then he would have liked. Particularly, to Tsubaki’s temple, which had increased in number over the years, but found itself hampered by Masaru’s continued existence. Sending another look towards where the Suna-nin were passing the woman around, he understood why they had to die, as while they were embracing their desires and may have easily come around to joining the Descendants of the Moon. He doubted that they would ever truly come to embrace its Goddess.

A problem the Priestess that had inducted him into the Cult had shared and was why she had needed to be dealt with. Shira had a first been blind to the corruption within Tsubaki’s heart, after all she had introduced him to the pleasure of the flesh. Moreover, had encouraged him to continue to strive for the strength he desired, while promising him that should the Goddess be returned to the world, he’d find himself reborn in a body which didn’t lack the means of channeling chakra to use jutsu or genjutsu. Although, he knew there were ways to achieve such, without needing to wait for that momentous occasion, and looked forward to having the freedom to walk the Pilgrim’s Path himself. Still, although he felt that he owed Tsubaki for giving him such hope, it hadn’t stopped him from reporting on her to the Head Acolyte.

He had first met the Hyuuga several years previous at one of the stops between Suna and Wind Gate Village when he would try to gain entry to the Academy. She had tried to open his eyes, but he had at first refused to believe her claims. She had graciously understood and accepted his position before providing him a crystal to contact her should Tsubaki fail to live up to the esteem he held her in. Sadly, he soon learned that he had been wrong, when he uncovered her conversing with a recent convert that claimed to be a representative of a man named Goenitz. After contacting the Head Acolyte, she had explained the history of the man, and asked him to continue to keep tabs on her. To help him in doing so, Shira had in turn opened Eriko’s eyes to the truth, who then had helped him as they spread the message to the other members.

While he had understood why the Head Acolyte and by extension High Priestess wouldn’t simply kill the rogue Priestess, since with a leak revealed they could feed her false information. When the time came to deal with her, as they couldn’t have someone that they couldn’t truly trust leading what was planned to become a new hub for those of the Faith to gather. He had been surprised that rather than a bloody end, Tsubaki had instead been cleansed of the corruption that soiled her heart. It had happened on the night where Nobuhiro and Rae where to start their journey on the Pilgrim’s Path. An orgy had been held to celebrate, with the Head Acolyte and her retinue being in attendance. At one point, Tsubaki had become the center of it, as she laid atop of Nobuhiro, while Shira, himself, had been fucking her in the ass. The other members had stopped and began praying causing Tsubaki to go stiff with concern. Which proved founded as the praying members pressed their hands to the floor, and symbols began to appear around the three of them in the center.

The symbols reached Tsubaki’s hands and legs, and caused black lines to appear all over her body and seemed to hold her in place. Tsubaki’s skin began to darken but the lines covering her body turned red which caused her to scream in pain, until her skin returned to normal. The Head Acolyte then approached, as did one of the hooded women to have been a part of her retinene but remained towards the back. The Hyuuga said, “Sorry Tsubaki, but you will not be calling upon the Black Blood tonight.”

“You bitch,” the Priestess spat as she continued to have both her holes pounded. “What are you playing at?”

“I’m afraid no one is playing,” the woman behind the Acolyte said as she pulled down her hood revealing a woman with one dark eye, as the other was white from the blindness that afflicted it.

“Naori,” Tsubaki said angrily, only to receive a backhanded slap to the face from the Hyuuga.

“You will address her by her title of High Priestess or not at all,” the Head Acolyte stated harshly.

The High Priestess gently admonished the Hyuuga by stating, “Please Hanami, there is no need to rebuke her so harshly. Her soul has been tainted and we are here to rectify that.” Moving to crouch before Tsubaki, who was panting as she fought to stave off the building orgasm within, the purple haired woman said, “Poor child, I had hoped your exile would have reminded you of the joy there is to be had in serving our Holy Mother.”

“Bullshit,” Tsubaki said, before moaning loudly as the dicks inside her continued to stir up more and more pleasure, “You were just waiting for me to die.”

“No,” Naori said kindly, “Only the bitterness and resentment you carry. Sadly, it seems to have only grown, but I know there is still a pure child who knew the joy of our mother’s light within you. Just look at how many wonderful children you have brought to our Holy Mother’s bosom.”

“Fuck them,” Tsubaki yelled, and spat in the Head Priestess’s masked face, “They’ve sold me out to you.”

The High Priestess held up a hand, as it looked like her Acolytes were about to attack the woman. Shaking her head, she responded, “My poor lost child, I see you still bare the taint of the one who tried to usurp our Goddess. I understand why you have become this way; you were led astray by mortal wants and desires, and began to forsake those that truly await you in the world our Mother seeks to create.” She cupped Tsubaki’s face between her hands as she said, “Even the pleasure coursing through you this very instant will pail before what Her loyal children will be blessed with. Reach your zenith, touch her light, and be cleansed.”

Although Shira couldn’t see Tsubaki’s face, he could imagine it looked almost horrific due to the mournful, “Nooooo!!!” that she let loose as she began to cum. He had closed his eyes as his own climax hit him hard due to her convulsing rectum which he filled with his seed and imagined Nobuhiro was experiencing a similar high as he filled her womb with his. When he opened them again, he thought the High Priestess’s eye which had been staring into Tsubaki’s had been mostly red for a moment, with a black dot at the center from which three black lines originated and had connected to a black edge surrounding the red. The lines had then seemed to have shrunk inward pulling the dark edges back towards the center. Making it almost like a flower bud that had opened, before suddenly closed again. Shira wasn’t entirely sure if he had truly seen anything, due to his own pleasure-soaked brain possibly playing tricks on him. But he couldn’t deny that some great changed had happened as Tsubaki began sobbing, before repeating, “I’m sorry…I’m so sorry for straying from Her light.”

“I know you are,” The High Priestess said stroking her face lovingly, “Our Blessed Mother has removed the darkness from your soul and filled you with her light again. Let us rejoice!”

The binding seal was retracted, and Tsubaki quickly stood, pulling herself free of the dicks that had impaled her to surge towards the High Priestess knocking her over. Although her acolytes tensed as if to attack, it was apparent that Tsubaki had other things then violence on her mind, as instead she almost seemed like a puppy as she began licking and kissing the Priestess’s masked face. The High Priestess smiled before putting her hands on Tsubaki’s shoulders, who got the hint and kissed down the purple-haired woman’s body before reaching her spread thighs and pulling the robe to the side began eagerly devouring her exposed pussy. The High Priestess’s mouth was soon put to work as well, as her Head Acolyte knelt above her head after dropping her robe to the floor as the celebration began with renewed vigor.

Shira’s dick lurched as he ended his recollection of the night with his approaching the Hyuuga and offering her his dick which was happily accepted. Looking over towards the moaning girl, he wished he could put her mouth to a similar use, particularly as she was one of the Faithful. He smiled at the irony, that much as they had surprised the bandits as they had taken turns with her, they were in for a similar surprise. As the young woman was simply bait, since she was to begin being ushered down the Pilgrim’s Path. Sadly, it was an honor her boyfriend, whom she had convinced to run away with her wasn’t to enjoy, since she had hired the bandits to kill him as he had made the mistake of cheating on her once, which had created the desire to see him dead. The bandits believing her plan was to stage her kidnapping to get her rich father to pay her ransom, had, after seemingly betraying her, been busy enjoying her as a down payment for the riches that they imagined they were going to receive when he and the other Suna-nin had arrived and eliminated them easily. The young woman, acting as if she had been broken by the ordeal, quickly began trying to get her rescuers to fuck her, who had only been all too ready to take advantage of her offer.

Shira smiled as he noticed some shadows moving above the mouth of the cave the bandits had been using as a hideout, and just below where his fellow Suna-nin were reveling. He closed his eyes and was blown off his feet as a bolt of what appeared to be lightning struck near where he had been standing. He groaned after landing a considerable distance away, and continued to lay there as the cries of his supposed colleagues helped lull him to sleep as he awaited being found by Eriko, who would conveniently stumble across the scene in the morning as the team of which she was a genin were also searching for the missing girl.
*****************************

Masaru was coughing up smoke and sand, as one moment he had been sitting on a log contemplating have another go at the young woman who almost seemed unsatisfiable, and the next he was on his feet as Shira was blown away by a powerful jutsu, which from his vantage point seemed to have landed right on the grey-haired prick. Most of his men had formed a circle with their backs to the fire they had all gathered around, except for the one that had been balls deep in the woman they rescued who was trying to extract himself from her, while the rest of them were trying to find some sign of where the attackers had come from. However, a monstrous crash behind them caused the fire to be blown away, as well as send up a massive wave of dust and sand.

Masaru and the others had leapt away, although he noticed the chunin who had been trying to disengage from the girl, didn’t appear to be among them. He could hear the girl still moaning, as the Chunin began screaming, “Let go of me you freak.”

Masaru’s eyes grew wide as the dust settled to reveal what he could only describe as some sort of chimera. It stood on two legs, although its feet and legs looked how he imagined it would if a large cat learned to walk upright. Much like a large cat, it’s body was coated in fur, although it gave way to human skin on its stomach and chest, which judging from its large exposed breasts made him guess the creature was female, although considering it had large feathered wings spreading out from its back he wasn’t about to bet money on it. His eyes then traveled to the massive clawed hand that was easily holding the chunin dangling in the air, as the other arm was holding the still moaning girl against its body as one of its clawed digits worked itself inside her cunt.

To Masaru’s horror, a snake’s head and long body appeared from behind the creature as it wrapped around the kicking chunin’s legs. Realizing it was the beast’s tail, he watched horror stricken into inaction as the dangling chunin was pulled almost horizontal by the tail, who’s cries to be let go, turned to screams of pain and terror until he was suddenly silenced by being ripped in half. The creature tossed the top half of the chunin away, as the tail discarded the lower in a similar manner, allowing him a clear look at its still human face and green hair, and he was immediately struck by a sense of familiarity as he said, almost in disbelief, “Rae.”

The creature smiled at him with dark amusement but didn’t answer as instead one of his men called out the just murdered chunin’s name before leaping at it. The man was easily snatched out of the air, as the snake tail spun around towards him and clamped its jaws around his neck. It slammed the man into the ground, where it relinquished its hold on his throat, before the snake raided above his head where it opened its mouth and an stream electricity shot from it into the man’s face. His skin burnt and peeled, until his head exploded in a burst of steam and gore.

Two more of his men moved to attack the creature, but then a second creature slammed into the earth behind them. It reached out a spindly arm towards one of the men, the long-clawed hand easily palmed the man’s head which it effortlessly crushed like a grape, as a bone-like tail shot out from behind it and impaled the other man through the back. The new creature drew itself to its full height, which Masaru guessed would be around nine feet tall, as it folded its bat like wings over its torso which looked almost sickly due to its lower half being shriveled and shrunken to its spin, while the bones of its ribcage could easily be counted beneath its bronze like skin. Dark long hair flowed freely in the wind, while curled ram like horns extended from the sides of the creature’s head, which despite the face which resided between them appearing hollow and gaunt, he was able to still see the man the creature had been. “Nobuhiro,” he called backing up, “Hey buddy, you recognize your old friend, right.”

It didn’t respond, as it instead looked away as the creature wearing his wife’s face having already killed most of his men, chased down a chunin that tried to leap away and caught him as she easily out leapt him, landing on his back, all while still holding the moaning woman, and upon landing smashed him into the ground. She pinned him to the sand with a foot as she then used her free hand to slice the man’s back to ribbons, until his screams turned into gurgling sounds of the man chocking on his own blood as she exposed his lungs which she ripped free.

Masaru’s last two men also tried to flee, but the creature with Nobuhiro’s face raised a hand from beneath its winged cloak, and a bolt of lightning appeared which caught the slower of the two in the back and exploded through the front. The other man didn’t make it more than a few steps more before the other creature appeared before him, and effortlessly removed his head from his shoulders with its clawed hand.

Masaru, seeing an opportunity leapt forward aiming his kunai for Nobuhiro’s eye, but was stopped in midair as it caught him with the hand that had remained under its wings. It wordlessly snapped his wrist causing Masaru to cry out, as it then lashed him in the legs with its bone-like tail snapping the bones where it struck him in each one. The creature then almost gently lowered him to the ground, where Masaru glared up at him at which point the creature asked in a mocking tone, “Do you think glaring at me is really going to help you in this situation?”

Masaru eyes went wide, as the creature began to shrink until a naked Nobuhiro stood before him. The nude man crouched in front of him as he said, “Ah, my old friend. How the times have changed.”

“What are you?”

“A man who has embraced his desires and been blessed by the true light and power of this world as a result,” Nobuhiro replied.

Masaru began sobbing as he asked, “Why are you doing this? Didn’t our deal benefit us both.”

Nobuhiro put a comforting hand on the man’s shoulder as he said, “It did, it did.” The hand then moved to grip Masaru by the chin, where the grip turned to steel as he added, “But, I’m afraid that we need Wind Gate Village to fall under new leadership.”

“I’ll leave,” Masaru shouted, “I’ll disappear, and you’ll never see me again.”

Nobuhiro appeared to give the matter some thought, before saying, “I suppose we could do that…” As some hope appeared in Masaru’s eyes, Nobuhiro suddenly yanked the man’s jaw down, which ripped free of his skull, and as he pulled it down his body, the skin still attached opened up his body like a ripcord on a bag of flour causing gore and viscera to spill out of him. “But, how could I deny myself something that I’ve dreamed of doing for years.”

Nobuhrio stood in the pool of blood and gore that had once been Masaru and found Rae had also reverted to her human form and was now licking the pussy of the woman they were to escort to a local hub. “Come now Rae, there will be time enough for that later. We must get our young charge started on the path.”

Rae looked up reluctantly and nodded as she activated the Black Blood within her veins and began to transform. He followed suit, and soon they were both sailing through the sky eager to drop the young woman off as they would then be ushered onto the final stop on the Pilgrim’s Path.
*********************************
Around 6 years and 6 months since leaving Konoha:

Kaede was packing up her room as she would soon be returning to Konoha. She felt strangely empty as there wasn’t a great deal of joy at the idea, although there was plenty of excitement at the new thrills that she would soon be indulging in. She reasoned that perhaps it hadn’t really set in, although she didn’t really feel that was the case. But she was certainly glad for it, as it signified the end of her need to keep up the ruse that her parents had still been in Wind Gate Village. One she had kept up for a little over four and a half years as she had informed her father of important communiques or meetings he needed to attend via the crystal she had been given, forged his signature on documents, and also henged herself as her mother or father to wander the village in order to keep up appearances. All while needing to keep up with her own schoolwork. It had been a difficult few years, but she imagined it would prove to have been worth the effort should it contribute to the Moon Goddess’s return.

Although, a part of her worried if that would indeed be the case, as a part of her had also felt she would feel a similar sense of elation upon her parents return. Yet, it had been oddly lacking, almost as if the people that had returned had been strangers wearing familiar faces. When she had greeted them, she had immediately hugged her father, who had returned it, but it had seemed to lack the warmth that she had normally associated with it. She hadn’t contemplated it much at the time, as her father’s hands had almost immediate reached down to cup her ass, and pulled up her skirt, where upon discovering her lack of panties, lifted her up and buried himself inside her. All without saying hello, not that she had cared at the time as she happily rode his cock which seemed even bigger than she had remembered despite her recently turning sixteen. Her mother also hadn’t really greeted her either, as she had instead dropped down to her knees as she licked and probed her ass while her father continued to bounce her on his cock.

After filling her up, he had filled her in that they would soon be returning to Konoha, as he had asked for a transfer back to the Leaf Village. He had also revealed that he had been made a priest of the Descendants of the Moon, while her mother was to be his Acolyte, who would in turn begin her acolyte training as she was to play a role in building a following within the Leaf village. Although pleased, a part of her also found the conversation a little disconcerting, as her father almost sounded like any woman could fill either role, and she and her mother were just being assigned to him as that was what Konoha expected upon his return. That, and she was to try and play on Konohamaru’s feelings for her as he had become the Clan Head of the prestigious Sarutobi Clan.

Again, Kaede didn’t really spend much time thinking the matter over, as her days were filled with pleasure as both her father and mother seemed interested in making up for the missing years of exploring her body. Which as the days turned to weeks, and eventually months before her father’s reassignment had been approved, she had begun to understand a bit better that she didn’t truly feel much daughterly affection for the pair. Instead, she only still called them, her mommy and daddy, for the dirty thrill it filled her with knowing the taboos that they were breaking, and to keep up appearances. She wondered why she wasn’t sad at arriving to such a conclusion, but through her mother’s lessons had accepted that it was because they were only her parents because of flesh, but the Moon Goddess was her true parent. As only She would grant her every whim and desire, even something as simple as a hug filled with warmth, and so the bonds made of flesh were nothing more than quirks of fate and just as meaningless.

Kaede realized that she was just standing about daydreaming, so began to resume her packing. Grabbing a box, she began clearing out her desk, but paused again upon noticing her old journal. She felt a sense of nostalgia, and oddly enough longing, although she didn’t know for what. Opening it at the bookmark, she frowned as she saw the date as it had been six years since her last entry. Thinking about it, she knew it made sense as once the three of them had embraced the Goddess, her parents had explained to her that she shouldn’t go about writing down what they did. Moreover, once they had left on the Pilgrim’s Path, she had been far too busy for something so childish. Shrugging at her inability to identify what had prompted the feeling of yearning she had felt, she was about to put it in the box after rifling through a few more pages, but stopped suddenly as she spotted what was now a mostly brown clover with one tattered leaf struggling to remain attached to the stem.

Staring at it, she felt a sense of sadness, and struggled to understand why, since in truth, she hadn’t really thought of the boy that had given it to her in years. But she began to understand that it had been the formerly red four-leaf clover that had sparked the feeling of nostalgia and longing. She continued to struggle to understand why, after all anything that she could do with Konohamaru, she had probably done with men that were probably vastly more experience than he was likely to be. Still, as she continued to stare at the dried and frail memento, the feeling continued to persist and so an image of herself just holding Konohamaru’s hand during a walk on a warm summer day began to come into focus, and she felt a warmth begin to seep into her from the simple activity.

But it began to fade and grow dark as she felt someone’s eyes on her, who revealed herself to be her mother as she asked, “Come now Kaede, we don’t have time for dawdling. The shinobi escorting us back to Konoha will arrive tomorrow.”

“I…I’m sorry,” Kaede said as she spun to face her mother as if she had caught her in the midst of some shameful act.

Her mother studied her for a moment, likely caught off guard by her reaction, until her eyes rested on the item that she still held. A heat entered her gaze, but it wasn’t the warmth that Kaede used to associate with how her mother had once looked at her, but rather it was filled with hunger, and lust. Her mother stepped towards her and cupping her face said, “It’s okay. I understand, you’re just nervous about the mission that you have been given. But I know you’ll succeed in guiding him onto the Path of Desire.”

Kaede didn’t know if she agreed with what her mother believed had prompted her delay. However, she was distracted from giving further thought to the matter as her mother pulled her into a wet and sloppy kiss. As her mother’s tongue rolled about in her mouth, the hand that she had been holding the clover in was placed against her mother’s crouch. Kaede let it go, as she began to rub the bulge hidden beneath her mother’s skirt, which was made by a golden dildo that half buried inside her pussy, with the other half held in place by a harness she wore. Taking a firm grip on it, Kaede began stroking it causing her mother to moan as her doing so worked the half inside her.

Kaede suddenly found herself pushed away, as her mother spun her around and grabbing her roughly by the hair pushed her face onto her desk. She then lifted her skirt, before hurriedly hiking up her own and pushed her golden toy deep into her daughter. Her mother moaned wildly, before stating, “Mmm yes, your sweet cunt will definitely show him the path.”

“T…thank you,” Kaede moaned as her mother roughly fucked her with thrusts that raised her up to her toes each time she slammed into her. Kaede’s desk also began to rock as her mother quickened her pace, which forced Kaede to adjust her footing causing her to step on the long dead four-leaf clover which she ground to dust under her heel as her mother continued to take her pleasure from body, until she howled in release while mauling her tits. Kaede also found herself cumming along with her mother, and although the older woman often left her with tears of pleasure in her eyes, she could only describe the ones she felt leaking down her face as filled with sadness as the vision she had of holding Konohamaru’s hand evaporated like a dream in the coming dawn as her vision turned white with the Holy Mother’s light due to the pleasure wracking through her body.

*****************************

Author’s note: Hello again, while I won’t say that I hope people enjoyed the chapter, I do hope it proved to be a worthwhile read, as it has been something I’ve worked on, off and on, for almost 3 years, with it mostly being on during the past few weeks as the Yoshino’s finally took the stage as it was in chapter 96. This chapter was inspired by a reader named Draconian257, whose insightful comments inspired me to write a chapter that showcased how I would say the Cult more commonly works to bring in new members, rather then the method that was showcased with Jade’s own inclusion. So, while I would like to thank him in particular for inspiring this chapter, although considering one of the warnings I placed, I’m not sure if that is a good thing or not. Let me also take the time to thank all of my readers, who read and review leaving their praises along with insightful disagreements. They really help keep me motivated, and as this chapter shows, can help inspire to make the Eroninja world just a little bigger or more flushed out.

Another person that I would like to thank, who helped with the inspiration for one of the characters in this chapter, Eriko, would be Zweig01. He went through and posted tons of pictures to the Wiki which I could use as basis for original characters. While on the subject, I would also like to thank all those that contribute on the Wiki, since when I started writing, I never imagined it would inspire the type of drive and passion that would have readers generating a fan page for it.

So, why do I feel a chapter like this is necessary, well as many of you know I loathe the Naruto ending, and Kaguya is probably the worst final villain of all time. Her inclusion in the story, hell many of the decisions of the ending, seem to me to be as bad as Emperor Palpatine appearing in the Rise of Skywalker movie, except Kishimoto didn’t have something he did earlier to pilfer from like Disney did. But, the idea of her could be interesting, or more accurately, the looming threat her or in this case agents working towards her return can be. However, for that to be the case effort needs to be expended in making sure they feel as if they were this unseen thing that was just waiting to appear when the right circumstances did. Which, I believe that I’ve done, and so can speak freely about some of the original plans before Kaguya appeared on the scene one day.

So, originally, many of the aspects that the Cult currently will be engaged in were to be completed by Obito, with Black Zetsu remaining the minor character he really is. The goal naturally being to return the 10 Tails, but with the Bijuu free, they would naturally need to find new sources of chakra, which is where many of the conflicts between Obito and Naruto would come from going forward. There wasn’t any cult at the time, but with Black Zetsu ridiculously, in the manga and anime at least, revealed to be this mastermind behind everything, I decided to rework the plot some. Naturally this involved bringing in more characters to fill out the roster such an organization would have. But, what I really like about this new cult aspect is that I feel it highlights what makes Nauto’s character and his Family special, since while I have had characters describe the Family as a sex cult, I feel this chapter more accurately highlights what one would look like. Mainly as while Naruto’s life gets more complicated as he develops and strengthen the bonds that he has with the various women he charms. Within the Cult, bonds are stripped away as each of them become dedicated not to each other, but to their own wants and desires, and they are dedicated to Kaguya’s return since they see her as the best supplier of their drug of choice so to speak. So, this chapter exists to hopefully show how the Cult gets its hooks into people, and begins the stripping away process, with the Pilgrim’s Path mentioned just being how that process further refines them more and more. Perhaps someday I’ll take a character down it, but for now I felt it was more interesting to show the initial infiltration and corruption.

Also, just some production notes, as mentioned Eriko’s description and name came from one of the pictures Zweig01 posted to the wiki. Rae, isn’t really based on a character personality wise, but for her look I was inspired by Tenchi’s stepmother from Tenchi Muyo. Tsubaki was based loosely on the Priestess of the same name from Inuyasha. While, I didn’t really have a template for Nobuhiro, except sort of a dark-haired wiry diplomat with glasses. I don’t really have much recollection of what inspired Masaru though, although I believe it was also a picture that Zweig01 dug up of a Suna-nin.

Well, again thank you all for reading, this was the LBB chapter I mentioned in my last update I was working on. I still have one in the works for Samui’s team, but I will probably work on that when I get closer to the actual Chunin Exam Arc. For now, I’ll get back to Chapter 97 of Eroninja which I got about a 1/4th of the way through before my muse switched tracks to completing this one. Then I’ll probably complete the Mabui Limelight, before going back to the Pride and Promise. So until next time, take care! Sincerely, The Lemon Sage
Sign up to rate and review this story