Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Re-Ordered

Stealing Luna

by DrT

When would be one of the worst points in time for an over-powered Harry to return to his past? During the Trial before the Wizengamot! Time-travelling rework Year 5. In this chapter, Luna bonds ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Lucius, Luna, Lupin, Moody, Padma, Voldemort - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-01-05 - Updated: 2007-01-05 - 3550 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: This story is based on characters, ideas, and situations created by JR Rowling and owned by her and her publishers. I own the original elements & characters. No money is being made by me, and no trademark or copyright infringement is intended.



Chapter XII



Luna awoke with Harry's left arm still surrounding her. She then realized that while Harry was still napping, Hermione was stroking her nipple.

A slight moan escaped Luna's lips. She opened her eyes, and Hermione was staring at her intensely. Hermione's hand moved off Luna's left nipple, and stroked down her breast and then her flank. On the up-stroke, she pulled Luna a little towards her, and they gently kissed.

"Here, you two! At it again?" Harry muttered.

"Humm-hmm," Hermione agreed through the kiss. Hermione broke the kiss and sat up. "Had enough Luna, or do you want more?"

"I don't know if I could take more, or if Harry could give more."

"He can," Hermione assured her, "although if we get him going to another climax now, there'll be no more until tomorrow morning or maybe afternoon, but that's alright. We have to do the ritual in Gryffindor tomorrow. But we three can still play around now.

"H'mmm, like doing what?" Luna teased.

"What would you like?" Harry asked.

"Actually," Luna answered, "before we play some more, I did have a serious question."

"And what's that?" Hermione asked.

"Harry, in the previous time stream, did you Bond with us?"

"I did with you," Harry answered. "I was in a deep depression after the Final Battle and Hermione's death, and the Ministry's actions, coming in and trying to totally reinstitute the entire old order of things, really almost enacting most of the Pure-Blood agenda, made things worse. You took me to the Yukon, and stabilized me mentally and emotionally by creating the Bond."

"And me?" Hermione asked for Luna's benefit, since she already knew.

Harry shook his head. "You wanted to wait until after the war, and after your N.E.W.T.s, so while we had shared oral a few times, it was pretty irregular, not enough to really Bond." He looked back at Luna. "You asked because you felt it, didn't you?"

"I did," Luna agreed. She looked at Hermione. "Having oral sex once does not really start the Bond at any noticeable level, as you know. I believe Harry's relationship with the other me jump-started the Bond."

"It's nearly as strong as ours," Harry told Hermione.

"Good," Hermione answered decisively. She turned to Luna. "Since we have that settled, tell me, when did you become a bottom?"

"A bottom?"

Hermione slapped Luna's butt lightly. "A submissive," she clarified.

"It happened just this afternoon. I don't know where that came from," she admitted, "but I liked it. I know I can trust you not to abuse me or demean me, or to play when I do not wish to."

"True," Hermione agreed. She looked at Harry. "Did you know she was submissive?"

"Of course I knew she enjoyed playing the submissive at times," Harry answered. "Not very often -- maybe seven or eight times a year -- but I wanted her to discover that aspect of herself, and then decide if she wanted to pursue it again."

"I do, my lord, master and spouse," Luna answered.

"Did you have a safe word?" Hermione asked.

"Safe word?" Luna asked.

"A word or short phrase which serves to give notice that you feel things are getting out of hand, and you want to at least pause," Hermione answered.

"Of course we did," Harry answered.

"Let me guess," Hermione grinned. "'Snorkack'?"

"No, that was yours," Harry replied. "Luna's was 'Draco'."

"I had a safe word?" Hermione asked.

"'Draco'?" Luna asked.

"You picked Draco because you couldn't imagine ever saying it otherwise, and knew that your saying it would certain get my attention." Harry said to Luna before turning to Hermione as he continued answering, "You liked bondage and tickling at times as well as spanking and such, while that Hermione liked a lighter version of bondage and tickling, but rarely wanted to be spanked."

The two teens considered all of that.

"So, shall we tie you up and tickle and lick you?" Harry offered. "Like I said, you liked that in the other time line."

Luna wriggled from both embarrassment and excitement. "That . . . might be fun."

Harry wrestled with Luna for a few moments, and soon had her legs locked under his and her wrists firmly in his hands. "Care to see how ticklish she is, my love?"

"I don't know, let's see!"

It turned out Luna was very ticklish, and Hermione spent nearly five minutes tickling her, while Harry licked her neck and ears, which also made her giggle.

After that five minutes, Hermione moved from tickling Luna's sides and thighs to licking Luna's nipples. She soon worked her way down to Luna's pussy, while Harry held Luna's wrists with his right hand and stroked her breasts with his left. Within two minutes, Luna had a small orgasm.

Harry flipped Luna around, and soon had her pinned with her arse in the air. Hermione ran into the first room, while Harry and Luna kissed deeply.

WHAP! Hermione suddenly slapped Luna's arse with a ruler the room had conjured. "Ow! Wow!" Luna exclaimed.

For the next three minutes, Hermione slapped Luna's reddening arse cheeks; some times with her hand, some times with the ruler. Luna was breathing hard, when she felt Hermione's fingers stroking her labia and, after applying a little lube, her rectum.

Hermione played Luna like a musical instrument -- her right hand fingers playing with Luna's labia and clit, and sometimes stroking in for her g-spot, her left probing inside Luna's arse and delivering an occasional slap.

When Luna finally orgasmed again, Hermione kissed her friend's bright red arse cheeks, and then went to wash her hands.

"How do you feel now?" Hermione asked when she came back.

"I feel . . . cleansed, somehow. Like I've been baptized in love and sex." She thought a moment. "I wouldn't wish to do this too often, though."

"I didn't hurt you, did I Luna?" Hermione sounded concerned. She'd never even considered playing out such a scene, and was worried about testing Luna's limits too soon.

Luna smiled and rubbed her raw arse. "You hurt me just right. No damage, I'm sure. I was more surprised when you stuck your finger up my arse."

"Sorry."

"No, I liked it in the heat of the moment."

"How about you, Hermione?" Harry asked.

"What?"

"Do you want any similar moments?"

"No, not really, at least not to that extent." She then smiled. "I guess my tastes haven't changed from the last time."

"Making love to me like that didn't turn you on again?" Luna asked, curiously.

Hermione blushed. "I came, rubbing myself against Harry's knee."

"How about you?" Luna asked Harry. He was about half erect.

"I had better save it for tomorrow. It would look bad if I didn't shoot a lot." He smiled. "I think we should first massage our wonderful inspiration here instead."

"That sounds reasonable."

"Then we can find out if she's ticklish."

"Hey!"

"Is that a no, my love?" Harry asked.

Hermione fought with herself for a few moments but then gave in to her desires. "Hold me tight, tickle me, and then lick me to orgasm if you want to, but remember, no spanking."

Luna and Harry looked at each other and then gave Hermione evil grins. "Great," they both said.



The next morning, Margot read her father's reply and the detailed instructions which came with that reply. She decided to comply, which meant she had to make no reply. Her reply would be her actions.



That afternoon right before dinner, Ginny confronted Hermione in the Fifth year girls' dorm. "What?" Hermione asked.

"Tell me, why did it take you a bit longer than usual to get Harry off this afternoon?" Ginny asked, curious. "Were the two of you, or perhaps three of you, busy yesterday afternoon, when no one could find you?"

"Perhaps," Hermione answered.

Ginny sighed sadly. "I may never have a magical connection with you, but I know your body language better than Ron or even Harry ever will. I have to face the fact that not only won't I ever have Harry to myself, I'd have to share him with more than the one girl I can even imagine I could be intimate with."

"Are you certain?" Hermione asked.

"No," Ginny answered, tears now running down her cheeks. "I'm not really certain of much right now." Before Ginny lost what little composure she had, she asked, "Could you have someone bring me something to eat later?"

"I will," Hermione answered.

"Thank you," Ginny managed to choke out as she fled the room.



Hermione was not surprised that Ginny begged off being Chaperon from then on.



Tuesday, October 10, 1995

Hermione blinked. When Luna had asked to meet Hermione privately, she had not expected Luna to bring a guest. "What. . . ?"

"Some girls might desire Harry," Luna said. "Perhaps many, but none have actually approached us. She has actually, what was the phrase?"

The teen knelt respectfully in front of Hermione. "As is proper, I have asked the First Consort for her opinion. She expressed interest, and has given me permission to approach you. If you give me permission, my lady, I shall approach my perspective lord."

"You're about the only one he might even consider, at least at this point," Hermione said, making the teen's heart beat a touch faster. "Have you approached your family?"

"No, not yet," the teen admitted.

"Unless it goes against your family's traditions, I suggest you do this. Write to your father and explain your interest and your reasoning. If he gives you permission to approach Harry, then we will give ours as well. It might be more common for your father to propose an alliance. . . ." The teen nodded, "but assure him that if he genuinely wishes to ally himself with the Chosen One, this is the best way."

"That might be my father's reason if he agrees, but it is not one of my reasons," the teen stated, flushing. "I desire Harry . . . and I desire you. Both of you, but especially you. I would not have the courage to ask for Harry, if you were not in the relationship."

Hermione leaned over and kissed the teen lightly on the lips. "We know. That's one reason why Harry might say yes."



As the teen almost skipped away with happiness, Luna asked, "Harry never had these insights before, did he?"

"No," Hermione agreed. "Almost annoying, isn't it?"

"Almost."

When told, Harry merely smiled.



Saturday, October 14, 1995

Margot sat playing with her food at dinner, wondering where Loony was. Rumor had it that she spent the previous Saturday afternoon at least with Potter and Granger. Loony had been acting more annoyingly serene for the last two weeks, and therefore less eccentric in other ways.

That hardly mattered, except that she had to be carrying her bookbag in the next five minutes. Ravenclaws were rarely separated from their bookbags, but it did happen.

'There she is," Margot said to herself, spying Granger, Potter, and the despised Lovegood walk in. 'They do look in love. If they keep standing there, they'll get a good look at her leaving. Oh good, here come Patil, Li, Goldstein, and some of the 'Puffs. This will be good.'

Whatever was going on, Padma was obviously the leader. Margot winced as Padma placed a hand on Luna's shoulder to make a point, right on the strap of the bookbag, for at that moment, the portkey kicked in.

Sound died in the hall, and then Parvati and Hannah Abbot both screamed.

"Silence!" Harry commanded before any at the staff table could, his voice somewhat amplified. He thought a few moments, and then told the silent hall, his voice cold but his eyes twinkling, "Someone planted a portkey on Luna. It took her and Padma to Voldemort." A gasp sounded through the hall. "I am going to retrieve what is mine, and then return. Whoever did this has until I return to confess if they expect any mercy." His Legilimency let him hone in easily on Margot Smythe, who was broadcasting her feelings. "And I mean that." Margot shivered guiltily, not that anyone but Harry noticed.

Then Harry, who had looked very impressive and dangerous, seemed to wilt, to become totally passive. And then he snapped his fingers and disappeared.

Hermione realized that he was using his ability to imitate the magic of a house elf to trace his second lover. Dumbledore finally made himself move, heading towards the crowd at the entrance to the hall.

Moody went to make a firecall.



"Well, well, well, it looks like we caught two flies in our trap," Voldemort gloated. "You must be the Lovegood girl. Who are you, nigger?"

Padma of course realized who this was instantly. His first words showed that whatever plans Voldemort had, they were for Luna only. She was likely as irrelevant as Cedric had been, for Harry had allowed Hermione and Luna to spread a general story of what had happened at the graveyard. Begging or pleading, she quickly understood, would do her no good. Therefore, she stood tall -- the Sorting Hat had considered putting her in Gryffindor, but she had begged for Ravenclaw, the other possibility, knowing that Parvati had little chance of being placed there. "I am Padma Patil. I can trace my paternal ancestors back to Brahman magicians from more than three thousand years ago and maternally all the way back to a Sumarian witch more than five thousand years ago." She glanced over two men she did not know (Macnair and Smythe) and her eyes landed on Lucius Malfoy. "For however much magical blood matters, what is your nine hundred years of paternal magic compared to that?" Her eyes managed to meet Voldemort's. "Let alone your less than seventy?"

Before Voldemort could recover from the insult, Luna was standing in front of Padma. "Do you think you will save her from her audacity, girl?" Voldemort hissed.

"For the moment, yes," Luna stated.

Voldemort strode forward and moved to strike Luna. She grabbed his wrist before he had barely started the back swing, and Voldemort screamed in agony. "You removed all positive feelings from yourself," Luna stated as Voldemort pulled away, his wrist nearly charred. The three Death Eaters were stunned by their Lord's reaction. "You could not bear Harry's physical touch until you stole his blood, and you can not stand the touch of his deepest emotions. I am filled by my love for Harry Potter and his love for me. You are just a shell of evil, powered by your magic. Those are the only two things you have left, your evil and your magic, and Harry will take both from you."

"We are protected by the Fidelius," Malfoy sneered. "Even if Potter mattered, he could not find us here."

"Harry could not find you here," Luna acknowledged. "Harry can find me here."

"True," Padma agreed.

"Why do you think that, girl?" Voldemort demanded, partially recovering.

"Because he's standing behind Mister Malfoy," Luna answered.

Involuntarily, all four turned. In each case, they mentally berated themselves for falling for such an old trick. To their surprise, however, Harry actually was standing behind them, his wand already in motion. Harry's wand slash arced, and his rock cutting hex sliced through Smythe at nose level, the taller Macnair through his shoulders and chest, and ended in a slight change in motion that sent the cutting beam right through Lucius Malfoy's neck.

"AVADA KA. . . ."

Voldemort had started the Killing Curse even before Macnair had been sliced and cauterized into two very unequal pieces. Luna and Padma completed their Stunners before he could finish it, however. They didn't actually Stun the Dark Lord, but they did nearly knock him over. He Disapparated before he hit the ground.

The three students stood silently for a moment, and then both Luna and Padma bent over, heaving from the fear, the stress, and the three dead bodies and the smells associated with death and burnt flesh. They would be glad, when they stopped a few minutes later, that they had not yet eaten.

Harry conjured up glasses of water for the two, so they could at least rinse their mouths out. "We'll get going soon, but I need to do a quick search," Harry said as he vanished the mess. "If you could, stand in that corner, wands out, just in case anyone shows up."

"Right," Padma said.

"Of course, Harry," Luna agreed.

Harry started to turn, but looked back when Padma said, "Harry? Thank you for saving me."

"I suppose I did," Harry said. "I'm glad I could." Seeing Padma's puzzled look, Harry explained. "I technically rescued both you and Luna. However, I was only able to do that because I have such a strong magical connection with Luna. I would have wanted to rescue you, if you had been the only one kidnaped, but I wouldn't have been able to."

Padma thought about that, and then said, "I understand. I know it doesn't seem like any of my business, but does Hermione know how powerful that connection is?"

"She does, and shares in it," Harry said. "I would ask that you keep that to yourself."

"I will," Padma said. She looked a bit unsure of herself all of a sudden, but still went on, "My father wrote back today. That was one of the things I was going to tell you after telling you that Susan and I have organized more support for you in general in our Houses. May I discuss that with you, Hermione, and Luna at some point? Soon?"

"That the reason that you wish to Bond with me is that you are primarily but not exclusively drawn to women, and have had a crush on Hermione for years?" Harry asked. "That you agreed to go to the Yule Ball with Ron in the hopes of being able to be socially close to Hermione?"

Padma looked stunned.

Harry smiled. "The answer is 'yes', as in we can meet, and discuss how to bring you into our group, if your father sent his permission."

"He did, Harry."

"Good. I have no idea where things might go, but I am interested in talking with you. Now, excuse me." Harry put the wand away and held out his left hand. A long staff appeared, the emerald on the top end glowing with power. Harry strode out of the room.

Padma turned to Luna. She tried to say something, but nothing came out.

"Sometimes it is better to pretend that the carnivoles have infected you, rendering you unable to speak," Luna said gently.

Padma merely shook her head at that, but said nothing.



Fifty minutes had passed since Luna and Padma had been abducted, and the great hall was still in something of an uproar. The known pro-Voldemort faction within Slytherin had all loudly protested their innocence, at least in this case.

Remus, Sirius, and Tonks had arrived some ten minutes into the crises, summonsed by Moody. They were surprised at how calm Hermione was (all she had said was, 'Harry will take care of everything. Find out who did this before Harry does'). Tonks and Moody had conducted the investigation starting with the Slytherins, and had just started in questioning the Ravenclaws when the sound of rushing wind announced an incoming portkey. Harry, Luna, and Padma were standing in front of the staff dais holding onto a long piece of rope, which was also looped under what looked like three bodies covered in dirty sheets. Each body's left arm was uncovered, and those close enough could see the Dark Mark on each.

"Quiet!" Dumbledore ordered, and he got it. "Well?" he asked Harry.

"I went after one who is privately pledged to me, and one who soon is likely to be," Harry answered. "They were being held by three Death Eaters and Voldemort. I killed the three Death Eaters, as I swore I would do when I see any, while Luna and Padma drove Voldemort away like the coward he is. I can't take anyone back to the hideaway, because it was under the Fidelius. I could search out the person, not the place." Dumbledore nodded both his understanding and that Harry should go on.

"I did search the place, and the three of us left some interesting traps, which will at least annoy the Dark Wanker if he ever has the guts to go back."

Harry looked at Tonks and Moody. "Did anyone confess yet?"

"No," Tonks answered.

"Let me show you who was involved. Maybe that will give everyone a hint." Without Harry's moving, the shroud covering Macnair was swept off, and then Malfoy's.

Everyone glared at Draco, who had turned almost chalk-white at the sight of his decapitated father. "No," Harry said, drawing most people's eyes back to him. "No, I don't think Draco was involved." The third shroud swept off. It was difficult to see who this had been, until a twitch of Harry's finger set the two halves of the face back together.

"Daddy!" Margot shrieked.


Sign up to rate and review this story