Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the News

Chapter Four

by bigdonadiet

Discussions with Hermione and dropping Draco.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Erotica - Characters: Harry, Hermione, Other - Warnings: [?] [X] - Published: 2005-12-28 - Updated: 2005-12-28 - 8226 words

?Blocked
p { margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 1px } body { font-family: "Times New Roman", serif; font-size: 12pt; font-weight: normal; font-style: normal }
Disclaimer: Not mine. No profit. No shit.

Harry Potter and the News: Chapter Four

By Big D



Harry woke up far earlier than he really wanted to. After a long night, he would have liked nothing more than to sleep in, and today was a Saturday. But he had a full day planned, and he couldn't afford to stay in bed. He needed to get the groundwork laid for his plan, before Dumbledore or Voldemort caught wind of it. Dunbledore was a useful tool, but Harry didn't trust him as far as he could throw him. If he found out what Harry was doing before Harry was ready for him to know, he could make a great deal of trouble. As for Voldemort... Harry couldn't help but imagine the look on his face, if he found out that Harry's plan to defeat him was to fuck and enslave a number of innocent girls. He would probably be jealous that he didn't think of it first.

He pulled off the covers, and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes as he sat up. He had a feeling that this was going to be a very good morning. He could sense that Daphne was still asleep, but would be waking soon. It was interesting how her sensations faded into the back of his mind when he wasn't paying attention to them, but very convenient. He would go mad if he was constantly feeling the emotions and sensations of two people. That reminded him of all that he needed to do today, and he reached for his glasses. When he put them on, the dorm, and everything in it, came into sharp focus. Everything... including Hermione Granger.

Well, there went that good morning.

Hermione was sitting on Ron's old bed with her legs crossed, and a patient look on her face. Her hair was pulled back, and she was wearing muggle jeans and a sweater. Harry sighed. He really wasn't in the mood for his semi-annual badgering session right now.

"We need to talk, Harry" she said.

He grimaced. "Let's not, and say we did." he replied hopefully.

She wasn't deterred. "Ginny doesn't need you breaking her heart now." she plowed on, looking irritated.

He gave her a sideways look. "Is that what I'm going to do? Break her heart?" he asked.

"I don't know." she said, exasperation in her voice. "I don't know you anymore, so how can I know what you'll do. Without knowing that, all I can do is try to protect my friend." Hermione took a moment to calm down. "She's come so far since her father and brothers died. You'd know that, if you had spent some time with her in the last year." She took an accusing tone. "She's finally healing, not because of you, Harry Potter, but in spite of you. And I won't have you hurting her again."

He tilted his head at her. "What exactly did she tell you happened?" he asked.

"She wouldn't say." she replied, "All I know is that she came into her dorm last night, half naked and crying. Her dorm mates came to get me, and I stayed with her all night. All she would say was that she stayed up to wait for you, and that she didn't want to talk about it." Her tone grew a little more harsh. "I swear, if I find out that you tried to force her, you'll regret it until your dying days."

"I didn't try to rape her, Hermione" he snapped. He calmed a bit, and explained. "She waited up for me, we talked, somehow we ended up making out, and she ran off before we could have sex." He left out the part about how he actually had his cock inside of her when she ran off. "I don't know why she did. I assume that she just got a little scared. Happy?" He was growing quite tired of this conversation.

Hermione looked at him like she had never met him before. "What happened to you, Harry?" she asked. "Why are you acting like this? 'She ran off before we could have sex?' You never would've said something like that when I met you." She waived a hand at him. "Look at you. Tattoos? When was the last time you shaved? Or cut your hair?" Her voice grew frustrated. "You're dying inside. Can't you see it?"

Harry lost his temper, and stood up. "People change, Hermione. Circumstances change." he snapped. He gestured towards the window. "Do you even realize what's happening out there? Let me tell you. People are dying. Every single day, more people die. Are you going to stop it?" He ran his fingers through his hair. "You've always been the smart one, Hermione. Why don't you tell me what I'm supposed to do." he pressed her.

He face had softened. "You don't have to do anything. You just need to be Harry. The Harry we all loved before." she replied, a note of begging in her voice.

"AND DO WHAT?!" he roared. "PLAY QUIDDITCH?! DRINK TEA WITH HAGRID?! THROW SNOWBALLS WHILE THE WORLD BURNS?!" He walked over to the bed, and looked down at her. His voice was a little lower now, but his tone was still biting. "I can't afford to do those things. The same way I couldn't afford to hold Ginny's hand after Ron died. I have to be ready for what's coming, and that's not going to happen if I'm too busy playing nice for you."

"That's not your responsibility." She was holding back tears, but her voice was still strong. "Let Professor Dumbledore and the Order handle that, that's their job."

"Are you really that stupid?" he asked incredulously, "Or you just so fucking naive that you can't see what's in front of your face?" He leaned in towards her, and spoke in low, patronizing tones. "What did you think we were chasing after at the Department of Mysteries?" he asked, "What did you think was on that prophecy recording that broke? Voldemort's laundry list? The Minister of Magic's secret sex tape?" She had looked away from, and he reached down and turned her chin back towards him. Tears were running down her face now. "Do I need to spell it out for you? Him or me, Hermione, that's what it's going to come down to. Not Dumbledore or the Order. Him... or... me."

He stepped back, and looked at her. She was sobbing now, and trying not to meet his eyes. She looked so small and fragile that Harry's anger melted. It wasn't her fault that she wanted to protect Ginny, and it certainly wasn't her fault that his life was a mess. She was still his Hermione, who had stood by him through thick and thin. He wanted to wrap his arms around her, and tell her that everything was going to be alright, but didn't think that he could summon the energy to lie to her.

"You should go." he said softly. "I'll stay away from Ginny, but you should go."

She faced him with red eyes. "I'm sorry, Harry." she said, "I didn't know."

"Just go." he whispered.

She fled.

Harry walked over to the window and opened it. The cool wind on his chest reminded him that he was still only wearing his underwear. He must have been quite a sight, ranting and raving, while wearing nothing but his 'I (heart) quidditch' boxers. He felt bad for yelling at Hermione, but everything he had said was the truth. Harry didn't really understand prophecies, to him they were just bad poetry, but he did know why Dumbledore would never defeat Voldemort. Dumbledore was soft. He wasn't willing to be ruthless enough to beat the Dark Lord. Harry would be as ruthless as he had to be. If it meant that he would eventually burn for his sins, than at least that snake-faced bastard would burn right along side him.

He dressed and left. When he reached the common room, he felt a chill go through him. He looked over at the stairs to the girls dorms, and remembered Ginny running back to her room. He clearly remembered her being bare-assed as she ran up the stairs. Where were her shorts, the one's he had pulled off and cast aside the night before? He certainly didn't have them, and from what Hermione had said, Ginny didn't have them when she got back to her room. He quickly scanned the room, looking in the corners for a flash of pink, but didn't see anything. Hopefully, one of the house elves had found them, and put them in the laundry. He was distracted from his search by someone tapping him on the shoulder, and an accented voice speaking to him.

"Allo, 'Arry." the voice came.

Harry turned and saw a girl he didn't recognize, but was very happy to see. She was wearing a standard Hogwarts robe, that looked anything but standard on her. She had blonde, almost white hair, and vivid blue eyes in alabaster skin. Hogwarts robes weren't the slightest bit reveling, but the way she wore them gave Harry an impression of a long, petite body with very round and firm curves. She had a hint of a blush on her cheeks, and somehow managed to look right at him without meeting his eyes. Harry thanked god for fangirls.

He reached out and took her hand. "Hi," he said, and cocked his head, "have we met?"

She surprised him by nodding. "Oui, you rescued me from ze lake two years ago." she said, the blush deepening a bit as she spoke.

Harry's ardor cooled somewhat, and he took a closer look at the girl in front of him. This could not be little Gabrielle Delacour, it was impossible. Gabrielle was a little girl, no more than eleven. This vixen had to be sixteen at least. A well-developed sixteen at that. How had he not noticed her at the sorting? Admittedly, he had been a little distracted at the time, but he should've noticed a five and a half foot tall quarter-veela mixed in with the normal crop of first years.

"Gabrielle?" he ventured.

He was almost blinded by her smile. She took his arm and led him over to one of the out of the way couches, talking the whole way. She sat him down and started to tell him all about how Madame Pomphrey had taken a full time position at St. Mungo's, and how Fleur had finished her medi-witch training just in time to take over the nurse's position here, and how she had begged her parents to allow her to come to Hogwarts as well. She figured that, since she had to go to boarding school anyway, she could at least stay close to her sister. Apparently, she had been at Hogwarts since early August, and had already been sorted before any of the other students had arrived. She kept a firm grip on his hand while she spoke.

For his part, Harry listened politely, offering comments where they seemed to fit, while what he really wanted to do was ask her why the hell she had tits. Perhaps it was a veela thing, but Harry thought it should be illegal for a first year to have a body like that. He also kept getting distracted by the way her tongue would dart out and run along her lips when she was trying to think of the proper English word for whatever she was describing. He could think of a number of things that he would like to do with that tongue, none of which were appropriate for a girl her age. He finally begged off, telling her that he had someone to meet, and promising to finish their conversation later. She seemed very disappointed, and was quite reluctant to let go of his hand. Harry left the common room with the uncomfortable feeling that he had dodged a bullet.

Harry had been lying about needing to meet someone, but it seemed that someone did want to see him. Draco Malfoy, the Dark Ferret himself, was waiting for him just outside the Fat Lady's portrait. Harry considered simply knocking him onto his furry ass, and continuing on, but he noticed something that stayed his hand. 'This should be interesting' he thought, and a small smile bloomed on his face.

"What are you grinning at, Potter" Malfoy sneered. "Did you finally get to have the bed near the window, now that that nigger mudblood is gone?" He made a face. "Merlin, I can't imagine what would be worse. Sharing a room with a mudblood, or a monkey. And you were stuck with one who was both."

Harry raised an eyebrow. "So now Dean's a nigger and a mudblood?" he replied, his voice calm, and the smile still on his face. "That's funny, I can't remember you ever using those words around him when he was here. Why not? Worried that he would make you eat them?"

Malfoy stepped up to him, and looked into his face. Harry stifled a chuckle at his attempt to look intimidating.

"You think that I was afraid of that animal, Potter?" he asked. "The only smart thing that he ever did was leave the country." A wicked smirk came over his face. "But don't worry... we'll catch up with him eventually. And he and the rest of his kind will be put back where they belong... in cages."

Harry leaned over, and whispered in Malfoy's ear. "You know Draco, if I were you, I'd be less worried about world domination, and more worried about who was standing behind me."

Malfoy looked at him like he couldn't decide wether or not Harry was trying to trick him, before turning around just in time to be hit in the face by a pink blast of light. He grabbed his face and screeched as his hair started to grow and morph into tiny snakes that began biting any exposed flesh they could find. Malfoy ran off down the hall, screeching to the rafters. Harry assumed that he wanted to go to the hospital wing to have the hex reversed, but he had blindly run the opposite way. He turned to Daphne, who he had sensed coming to see him earlier, and smiled.

"A Mad Medusa Hex. Very appropriate." he said.

She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. She buried her face into his neck, and inhaled his scent.

"I thought he would like it." she murmured into his shoulder, "He keeps complaining that Dumbledore won't let him have a snake as a pet." She laid a soft kiss on his neck. "I dreamt about you all night long." she whispered. She took his hand, and guided it under her robe. His fingers met nothing but bare flesh. "I didn't want anything between you and me when I found you, so I didn't bother getting dressed." She gave him a fake innocent look. "I hope you don't mind."

He was painfully hard at the thought that she was completely naked under her robe. There was something powerfully erotic about the idea that a stray gust of wind would expose her to the entire school. She took his hand and led him down the hall, to one of the seemingly myriad unused classrooms that Hogwarts contained. When they got inside, she locked the door and pulled off her last bit of clothing.

This was the first time he had seen her totally nude, and he was impressed. She was a beautiful combination of dark, dusky skin, lean muscle, and generous curves. She had shaved her pussy, and every inch of her skin looked soft as butter. She kneeled before him, and undid his robe and trousers. He was leaning up against a counter, and she pulled out his cock. She gently stroked it, and she reached down to collect some of her juice, to lubricate her hand. She went back to stroking him, not trying to bring him off, just giving him pleasure.

"So," she asked, trying not to sound too interested, and failing, "did you bond anyone else after you left last night?" She stuck her tongue out, and licked a drop of pre-cum off of the tip of his cock.

He thought of Ginny, and decided not to bother explaining to her about that. "No, why do you ask?" he replied. He had an idea, but he wanted to see where she was going with this.

She had an innocent look on her face again, which was hard to do when you had a hand full of cock. "It's just that I passed by the greenhouses on my way here, and I noticed Hannah Abbott there, working all by herself." The innocent look had become too innocent now. "I thought that if you were looking for someone to bond, she would be a good place to start." She let her tongue snake back out, and licked the very tip a few times, before taking it all into her mouth and sucking on it slowly. She let his cock slide back out of her mouth, and continued stroking it, looking at him.

She was nothing, if not a Slytherin. Hannah Abbott was a beautiful, and quite buxom, Hufflepuff seventh year prefect. She was also perhaps the most timid girl in the school. She hadn't always been, but after her boyfriend, Ernie Macmillan, had been killed a few months ago, she had turned in on herself. She spent most of her free time in the gardens now, and would hardly look anyone in the eye. Harry wasn't fooled, Daphne had picked her because she was someone that Daphne herself would be able to dominate. Daphne saw herself as Harry's alpha female in this, and she didn't want him to bond anyone who might challenge her for that position. Manipulation aside, Hannah wasn't a bad choice. She would be low maintenance, and would have no problem with staying out of the line of fire. All the same, it wouldn't do for Daphne to think that she could get away with trying to steer him one way or another.

He grasped her by the wrists, and spun her around, pulling her hard against him. His cock became trapped in the cheeks of her ass, and she squeezed them together, caressing it. He held her hands behind her back with his left hand, while his right skimmed over her stomach, up to her breasts. He hefted one in his hand, and her head fell back onto his shoulder as she moaned.

"Why do I feel like I'm being pushed to where you want me to go?" he whispered into her ear. The look on her face didn't change, but Harry felt a surge of guilt, and a little fear along the bond. He mauled her breast a bit harder, and lowered his voice. "I'll not have you playing your Slytherin games with me, Daphne. There's only one master in this equation, and that's me." He turned them both around, and shoved her against the counter, so that she was facing away from him. He buttoned his trousers, leaving his cock hanging out of his fly, and pulled out his belt. Then he simply looked at her, and waited. Daphne glanced over her shoulder at him, and understood what he was demanding. He could feel her shame at what he wanted, and under that, her anger, but she didn't hesitate to bend over the counter and present her ass to him. Harry's arm moved back, and brought the belt down on it with a satisfying crack, making her yell out. He felt her shame and anger increase, but along with that came a flood of arousal. He continued to spank her, not bothering to keep count, until her bum had turned bright red, and she had begun to sob. Despite her tears, he could feel that she was incredibly turned on, her arousal and shame blending until he couldn't tell them apart. He dropped the belt, and touched her backside, making her flinch. It was scalding hot under his hand.

"I'm sorry I had to do that, but it was the best way to make you understand." he said softly. "Do you understand?" Still weeping and bent over, she nodded into the counter. She was still ashamed, but in the back of her mind, Harry could feel a certain amount of pride, like she was proud of him for taking her in hand. He let his hand run along her raw ass, and she whimpered in pain. For a moment, he let himself feel her pain, and realized just how hard he had hit her. Her bottom was on fire, but just below that, her snatch was quivering and wet. Every time her heart would beat, she would feel a flash of pain across her backside, then a throb of longing deep inside her womb. Harry was fascinated by the sensation. He removed his hand, and replaced it with the tip of his cock, letting the sensitive head move across her ass, then down into her crack, until it was lined up with the entrance to her pussy, and pushed in slowly. In spite of her pain, she pushed back to meet him. He started slowly, rubbing her back with his hands as he fucked her, but then he built speed, his thighs slapping hard against her ass, and his fingers leaving scratch marks up and down her back. She was almost screaming in pain and pleasure as he unloaded into her. He pulled out and muttered a cleaning spell for both of them, before picking up her up and walking over to a nearby chair and sitting down with her on his lap. She clutched him and sobbed into his shoulder while he whispered soothing words in her ear and stroked her hair. After a few minutes, she calmed down and turned her eyes back to him. Despite everything that had just happened, she had a look of adoration on her tear-streaked face. Harry licked her tears away, and she gave him a loving smile.

"Are you going to be okay?" he asked, "I need to go."

She held onto him a little harder, and gave him a worried look. "Why do you need to go?" she whimpered.

Harry smiled. "Hannah isn't going to be in the gardens all day. I should go now if I want to catch her alone." She gave him a confused look, and he explained. "Hannah is a good choice, but not for the reasons you had in mind. I don't mind you making suggestions, but I won't let you trick me into trying them."

She hugged him, and got off of his lap. "Go on then, and give her one for me." she said, grinning.

He touched her face. "Get some Essence of Murtlap and put it anywhere you're sore. Trust me, it works." He kissed her again, and left.

On his way to the greenhouses, he tried to decide how he would handle Hannah. He had the ability to force her to love him, but he found that slightly distasteful. He had used it on Daphne, but that had been an experiment. With excellent results, he reminded himself. All the same, he would rather use those powers as a last resort. If he was going to seduce Hannah, then he needed to get close to her, which was a chore in itself. She had become very good at avoiding people in the last few months, and most of her friends had given up on her. That was why it was important to catch her alone in the greenhouse. If she was working, she wouldn't have an excuse to run off, and since no one else was there, she might be more relaxed. Harry suspected that she had had a slight crush on him when she was seeing Ernie, and that should make things a little easier.

When he got there, he made a quick circuit to make sure no one else was around. This was the first time in several years that term had started on a Friday, and for most of the students, Herbology was the last thing on their minds. Harry doubted that they would be disturbed. He let himself in and cast a locking spell on the door, just in case. The greenhouse wasn't small, and he wandered a bit before he found her. For a moment, he simply stood back and watched her. She had hung up her robe in the corner, and was sitting on the floor, gently pruning a magical snapdragon. It was too small to properly breath fire, so as long as she stayed away from its teeth, she should be fine. She still wore her blonde hair in pigtails, which had grown longer over the years, and now fell down to her full breasts. The greenhouse was quite warm, and she had taken off her tie and loosened the top few buttons on her shirt. From where Harry was standing, he had a wonderful view of her deep cleavage, and could see the edges of a powder blue bra. She was sitting with her legs crossed, and when Harry let his eyes dip lower, he was treated to the sight of her round, creamy thighs peeking out from under her skirt. Where those thighs met, he could just barely make out her lacy knickers, which were the same color as her bra. Oddly enough, he found this totally innocent exposure to be even more arousing than the striptease that Daphne had given him the night before. She was so intent on her work that she didn't notice him stroll over and sit down next to her.

"Hannah?" he called softly, and touched her shoulder.

She jumped like he had struck her, and let out a loud squeal. Her hand jerked, and the snapdragon struck, sinking small, but sharp teeth into her thumb. She cried out again, and pulled back her hand. The little flower held on tight, and wouldn't let go until Harry reached down and pinched the back of its jaws together, forcing them open. Hannah's thumb was bleeding freely, and Harry looked for something to staunch the flow, not noticing the wild look in her eyes. She screamed, the piercing sound echoing off of the glass walls, and started shaking badly. Harry realized that she was panicking at the sight of her own blood, and he grabbed her, pulling her head to his chest to block her sight.

"Shush... it's okay, your fine." he whispered into her ear. She struggled against him, but he held her tight, rubbing her back and whispering calming words to her. He was reminded of the similar position he had been in with Daphne less than half an hour ago. 'I guess this is my day to make girls cry' he thought. Hannah had stopped fighting him, but she was still trembling violently. He let his hand move up to her head, and caressed her soft blonde hair. She was willingly leaning into him now, taking comfort from his presence, and her shivers had subsided.

"Ow, ow, ow." her voice came from his chest, as the shock wore off, and the pain set in.

He picked up her chin, and brought her face to his. "Can I see?" he asked softly. She nodded, and he turned her around so that she was sitting between his legs, leaning against him. He slipped his arms under hers, and pulled her hands apart so he could see her wound. Like most small cuts, it looked worse than it actually was. He wiped the blood away from it, making her suck in a breath, and showed her the two small semi-circles there. "See," he said, resting his chin on her shoulder, "that's not bad at all, is it?" She slowly shook her head, and her cheek rubbed against his. He brought her hand to his face and stuck her thumb in his mouth, cleaning the blood off with his tongue. She shivered against him noticeably when he did this, and he fought the urge to smile. He pulled it out and showed it to her, clean and spit shiny, before casting a bandage spell on it. The crisis past, her shyness set back in, and she tried to pull away from him, her face beet red. He wrapped his arms around her waist so that she couldn't get up, and spoke to her.

"Hold on now, I came here to talk to you, and now that I have you, I'm not letting you get away until I do." he said.

She bent her head down, and mumbled so lowly that he barely heard her. "I have to go," she said, "I'm supposed to meet someone."

"Who?" he asked. She didn't say anything. "It's a simple question. Who are you going to meet?" he prompted her again. "Tell you what," he said in a reasonable voice, "why don't I walk you there? We can talk on the way." Tears started to gather at the corner of her eyes, and she tried to get up again. Harry held on, and spoke to her in a kinder voice. "You're not going to meet anyone, are you?" She shook her head ever so slightly, and tears started to slip down her cheeks. 'That makes it official,' Harry thought, 'three girls in one morning. Must be some kind of record.' He brushed her tears away with his thumb. "It's okay Hannah, I'm not mad at you. But I am worried about you." he said, stroking her cheek. This wasn't totally bullshit, he had been concerned about her for a while, but simply hadn't done anything about it. To be totally honest, if not for the fact that he needed her for his plan, he still wouldn't be doing anything about it. He simply didn't have time to give personal attention to everyone who had been affected by the war. That was a hard fact of life, but it was the truth. On the other hand, if he could pull her out of her depression, and further his plan at the same time, then he would consider it a bonus.

"I'm okay Harry... really." Hannah said. Her voice was earnest, like she desperately wanted him to believe her. "Things have been hard lately, but I'm getting better. I know that you must have far more important things to worry about than me. I'm nobody important." She said it with such certainty, that Harry knew that she thought it was true.

He laid his head on her shoulder again. "What makes you think that you're not important?" he asked.

She sounded exasperated, like he couldn't see how obvious it was. "I'm just not. I'm just me, worthless Hannah. You're important Harry, you can't waste your time worrying about nothing people like me." Her body was tense in his arms, but she wasn't trying to get away anymore. Harry tilted his head so he was looking at her face in profile.

"Look at me, Hannah." he said softly. She didn't move. "Look at me." he repeated, squeezing her around the middle to get her attention. She turned her head towards him, and her face filled his eyes. He had never noticed how pretty her eyes were. They were hazel, with little flecks of green in them, and were slightly red from her tears. "I don't think that I'm wasting my time." he told her. "And you are most definitely not a nothing person. What you are is a beautiful, remarkable girl who can't see how beautiful and remarkable she is." She turned her face away from again, her blush growing even deeper. He hugged her again. "Believe me, I know that it seems easier to just give up and walk away when bad things happen, but it doesn't solve anything." The last thing he wanted to do was mention Ernie's name, Cho had taught him that lesson. "Hiding in here picking at your scabs won't change anything, it'll just take longer for your wounds to heal. You need to move on."

Her head had fallen, and her voice was weak. "What if I'm not strong enough to move on?" she whispered.

"Then I'll help you." Harry whispered back, laying a soft kiss on her neck. She sucked in a breath, but didn't try to get away from him as he kissed along her neck, and across her delicate chin. "Do you want me to help you, Hannah?" he asked. She shuddered and nodded, and he tilted her face back to his, softly laying his lips on hers. Her mouth tasted like cherries, and he teased it open, seeking her tongue. She kissed him back, inexperienced but enthusiastic, and he let his hand drift under her shirt and across her stomach. He was surprised at how firm and muscular it was.

Harry broke the kiss and glanced around at the greenhouse. He really needed to stop having sex in public places, but trying to leave now would kill the mood. He flicked his wand and conjured a nest of pillows, then picked Hannah up and placed her on it. She motioned for him to lie down and she straddled his hips, her innocent eyes growing wider when she felt his hardness under her bum.

"Is this your first time?" he asked. She bit her lip, and nodded. "What do you want to do?" he prompted her.

"What do you mean?" she asked in a small voice. She sounded a little afraid, like she didn't know something that she was supposed to. He took her hands and placed them on his chest.

"You must have had fantasies about your first time. What would happen in your dreams?" he asked. She gave a little smile, the first time she had done so today.

"I didn't think that it would be in a Hogwarts' greenhouse." she said, looking around. She lowered her head and whispered. "But, I did hope it would be with you. I just didn't think that you would ever want me."

He slipped his hands under her skirt and rubbed her thighs, making her jump a little. "I do want you." he said, bringing another small smile to her face. "But now that you have me, what are you going to do with me?"

"This is a lot like one of my fantasies." she confided. "I would be alone, and in danger, and you would save me."

He grinned. "And after I saved you from the wicked snapdragon, what would happen?"

Her hands started stroking his chest. "Then I would give you your reward." she said shyly. She unbuttoned his shirt and opened it. Her eyes were entranced as she let her soft, cool hands run across his chest and abdomen. She examined his tattoos for a moment, and Harry could see questions in those pretty eyes, but she didn't say anything. The feeling of being examined and inspected gave him an odd, almost fuzzy feeling inside, and he let her continue. Her hands roamed over his entire torso, touching the smooth, firm muscle there, before moving up to his neck and face. She pulled off his glasses, and started exploring his face like a blind person. Harry closed his eyes as her fingertips moved down his face, then up into his hair. The way she was leaning forward caused her panty covered crotch to rub against the tent in his trousers, and he had a strong desire to free his cock, but he wanted to give Hannah a chance to set the pace. Her hands moved back down his face, and along his chin. "You're so beautiful, Harry." she whispered. He had no answer for that. She scooted down his hips a bit, and delicately opened his trousers. His cock jumped out and pointed at the ceiling, and she ran a finger down the side of it, causing Harry's hips to jerk involuntarily.

"This is just the way I imagined it, too." she said dreamily, wrapping her hand around it, and stroking up and down. She gave it a firm squeeze. "I didn't think that it would be so hot, though." she said, sounding a little amazed. Harry slipped his glasses back on, and looked up at her. The look on her sweet, innocent face was enough to remove the last bit of blood from his brain, and send it straight to his dick. She had the naughtiest smile he had ever seen on her face, and looked like a girl who knew what she was doing was wrong, but didn't care. She kept one hand on him, while the other moved to open her blouse. She somehow managed to take off her blouse, then her bra, without ever taking her hands off of his prick. She did let him go briefly, while she removed her skirt and his pants. She kneeled back down between his knees, wearing nothing but her powder-blue knickers, and grasped his meat again, this time with both hands. She leaned over and gave the head a gentle kiss, which made Harry groan. She smiled, and her small, pink tongue darted out to lick the crown. She dragged her tongue across his head in a swirling motion, like she was eating NeverMelt ice cream at Honeyduke's

"You taste so good." Hannah moaned. For a moment, Harry wondered if she could taste Daphne on his cock. She shifted herself so that she was sitting astride his left leg, and began rubbing her wet and warm pussy against his knee. Harry could feel her wetness seep through her knickers and smear on his skin, and her breasts hung down and bobbed with her movements. Hannah took his cock into his mouth slowly, savoring every inch, until it struck the back of her throat. Surprisingly, she tried to push even more of it in, to the point that it triggered her gag reflex and she was forced to back off. Even so, she tried to deep throat him again, again without success. He had to admire her Hufflepuff determination when she tried a third time, and finally got her lips to his base, before having to pull back to breathe. The feeling of her soft palate flexing against the head of his cock, even for just a moment, took his breath away. Hannah still had it in her mouth, but she had a sheepish look on her face, and he realized that she thought she had failed to please him. He rested his hands on her head.

"That was un-unbelievable." he told her. "No one's ever done something like that to me." He was still a little out of breath.

Hannah took him out of her mouth. She seemed somewhat reluctant to do it. "I heard that boys liked it when you put their whole thing in your mouth." She had the smallest of smug looks on her face. "I'm really the first one who's ever done it for you?" He nodded, and the smug look turned into a dreamy one. "I'm going to get it right, and then I'm going to do it to you everyday." she said in a distant voice. "It tastes so good, I don't ever want to take it out of my mouth." She looked him dead in the eye, the first time she had done so today without him asking her to. "Please, Harry, can I do it everyday?" He didn't think that she had any idea how sexy she looked right then, her lips swollen and red from blowing him, and her eyes hungry for more.

"You can do it anytime you want." he told her. Hannah's face erupted in a smile. Not one of the small, private smiles she had flashed before, but a true smile of happiness. She looked like a little girl who had just been told that Christmas would come everyday for the rest of her life, and Harry wondered if telling her that she could suck him off anytime she wanted might not have been a bad idea. He had visions of her asking him to pull out his cock in the middle of classes, so she could nurse on it. 'Then again, it might be worth it.' he thought as he imagined McGonagall dropping dead of shock right there in class.

Hannah was oblivious to those thoughts as she went back to work with her mouth. She was having a little trouble blowing him properly with the broad smile on her lips, though. He quickly figured out that she wasn't joking when she said that she loved the taste of him. Her mouth moved across his pole every way she could think of. First she gently bobbed her head, then just sucked on the tip for a while, before licking up and down the shaft over and over. Harry gritted his teeth, and clutched the pillows under him while she drove him mad with her lips and tongue. She was once again licking the tip when he came, catching himself and her by surprise. His cum flooded out, striking Hannah's nose and lips with the first shot. She let go of him in shock, and his second shot splattered on her cheek. For just a second, Hannah had an amazed look on her face, before hurriedly wrapping her lips around his spurting cock, and swallowing greedily. Despite having sex not long before, Harry had a very full load, and Hannah had to work to keep it all in. He could feel her tongue twirling around his head, and her throat swallowing over and over, until she had gotten it all. The cum that was on her face had dripped down into Harry's pubic hair, and she buried her face in it to feast some more. Hannah's mouth moved around the base of his cock like a hover, slurping up his cum. When she was finally done, she looked up at him with sparkling eyes, and rather wet lips.

"That was wicked!" she said enthusiastically. "Does it do that every time?"

Harry looked at her like she was insane. "Of course it does." he told her. "You mean that girls talk about deep throating blokes, but not what happens after?" Hannah wasn't listening. She had started to lap at his softening prick again, and was dead to the world. Her ministrations caused it to stop in mid-deflate, and start to rise again. Then again, seventeen-year-old boys never really got soft. Harry began to realize that Hannah was perfectly content to spend the rest of the day drinking his cum. And while that would normally be a great way to spend a Saturday, he needed something else from her as well.

He reached down and grasped her by the shoulders, before pulling her up along his body. His cock got pushed down to his belly, as was treated to the feeling of her tits sliding on either side of it, before Hannah was face to face with him, her wet quim pushing against his hardness. She gave him a look of annoyance, and he wondered if she was really the girl he had found an hour ago quietly tending a snapdragon, and hiding from the world.

"Harry!" she whined, "I wanted to suck your thing some more! You said I could!"

"I know, and I meant it." he responded, thinking of the absurdity of trying to talk a girl out of sucking his dick. "But I also wanted to have actual sex, too." He flexed his hips, and ground his shaft against her cunt. "Why don't we do that, and then you can suck on it when we're done?" If Harry could have reached his back, he would've given himself a nice pat for thinking of that compromise. Hannah, however, wasn't easily distracted from her new oral fixation. Even as she started to rub her snatch up and down his meat, she was still trying to get her mouth back on it.

"Can't we do that later? I want to taste your cream again." she whispered pleadingly in his ear. She snuggled a little closer, and shivered. "Your thing feels so good in my mouth... so warm and alive. I feel like a little baby with a bottle when I'm sucking on it." She kissed his ear. "Don't take my bottle away... please."

Harry got the feeling that he had bitten off more than he could chew with Hannah Abbott. He'd thought that she would be low-maintenance, but now he wondered if he would have to have larger robes made, so she could go everywhere he went, and constantly suck his cock. At this point, he wouldn't be surprised if she asked to do just that. Still, as far as problems went, this was a good one to have.

"What if you had something else to suck on while we had sex?" Again, he was struck by the sheer absurdity of this conversation. He showed her his thumb, and she quickly got the idea. She grabbed it and gobbled it down, bobbing her head on it like she had his cock, and going back into her own little dreamland. That left Harry with trying to figure out how to fuck her with one hand. He didn't think that she cared what he did with her at this point, so long as she had a part of him in her mouth, so he pulled her knickers aside, and lined himself up with her entrance. She was virginally tight, but she started to push back against him by instinct, and after a little work, he had completely entered her crushing depths. He hadn't noticed a hymen, but she could have lost that a number of ways. Hannah was still happily sucking on his thumb, and Harry took a moment to lay back and savor the feeling of having a beautiful girl on top of him, and his dick buried firmly inside of her. He was quite proud of himself for not having to use his love-inducing powers to get there. He also wanted to get himself mentally ready for the bonding to come. He had blacked out when he had bonded Daphne, but he had a better idea of what to expect this time. The only problem was that, with Hannah laying on top of him, he didn't have the leverage he needed to thrust in and out of her.

"Hannah?" he said. She was busy sucking his thumb, and didn't answer. For all he knew, she was waiting for it to cum in her mouth. She didn't seem to know much about sex. "Hannah, love... I'm going to need your help for this." He was getting a little anxious himself, his cock felt like it was trapped in a hot, wet vise. Even Hannah's slightest movements would cause her pussy to ripple around him, and it was driving him nuts. She came out of her trance-like state a bit, and seemed to just now realize that she had a rock-hard cock inside of her. She shifted her hips a little, like she was trying to make sure that there really was seven and a half inches of man-meat where there had never been any before, then, to Harry's shock, took his digit out of her mouth.

"This is nice." she purred in his ear, "Not as nice as tasting you, but I like it." She gave a disappointed pout. "Sucking on your finger isn't as good as sucking on this." she said, squeezing her inner muscles around his shaft. Waves of pleasure flooded into Harry's groin, but he had sudden urge to head-butt her. She sounded like she was high.

He forced a patient tone of voice. "Hannah, honey, why don't you roll over?" he asked. She had a blank look on her face, but did as he wanted, and he soon found himself kneeling before her, with her legs spread as wide as they would go. He re-entered her with a vicious thrust, making her eyes bug out somewhat, and immediately started to fuck her as hard as he could. His hips slammed into her so hard that she slid back along the pillows, and he had to knee-walk after her to fuck her some more. Her tits rolled back and forth with his pounding, and her head fell back as she screamed out her pleasure over and over again. Harry was enjoying himself immensely, and could feel his orgasm starting to build. Hannah's cunt felt like it had been custom made for him, and would slightly fight him every time he tried to push back in.

Just as Harry was about to cum, he caught a flicker of movement in the corner of his eye. Suddenly, his sperm flooded into Hannah's womb, and her feelings flooded into his mind. She let out a piercing scream under him, and he fought to stay conscious. He was barely able to pull out of her before his exhausted mind succumbed to the darkness.
Sign up to rate and review this story