Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > P.A.R.T.Y

Party for real

by Inuyonas

The guys find the girls and things get interesting

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-09-14 - Updated: 2007-09-14 - 439 words

?Blocked
They heard Sakura and Ino scream rooms down. "Thats Sakura." Naruto said. "Since when do you know what Sakura srceams like?" Sasuke said. "Uh...um...We are on the same team." He said. "Oh yea..." replied Sasuke. "No way...Sasuke just had a Naruto moment." Shikamaru said. They walked down to the door where the scream came from. Kiba knocked on the door. Everything inside went quiet. Sakura said: Who Is It? "Its Us!" Naruto said. "Dumbass!!!" Sasuke said. "Its the Konoha ninja boys." Neji said. "Only Neji would say something like that." Tenten said from inside the door. The door opened and they walked in.



Inside:




"Wat up ladies?" Sasuke said sexy. "SASUKE-KUN!!!" Sakura and Ino screamed. "So why are you here?" Tenten asked. "Do you really have to ask?" Naruto said. Neji smile and Tenten blushed. "Hey i know a game we can play." Naruto said. "Truth or dare." Temari said. "Exactly wat i was thinkin." Said Shikamaru.


___________________________________


In Anko's Room:


Anko was Kissing Itachi passionately they were half naked up against the wall. Itachi had her pinned against the wall with her legs wrapped around his waist. She had on a bra and a thong. He had on some boxers...ninja boxers. Their tongues were engaging in battle...a sexual battle. They broke apart for the lack of air. "Stop teasing me." Anko said out of breath like. Itachi smiled and closed his eyes. Then took her off the wall and laid her on the bed on her hands and knees. He took off the thong and then sniffed it...(eww) then threw it aside. he then used the whole in the boxers and put his dick threw it. Anko put her head down so she was looking between her legs. "Wow that at least has to be 13 inches...hope it doesn't hurt." she said. "It wont." Itachi bent down and looked in her eyes. He activated his mangekyou shaingan. Then all of a sudden Anko's world spinned around her. She was now surrounded by 10 Itachi's each wit 13 inch long...pipes(XD) "Oh...yeah." She said.

__________________________________


Back wit Naruto and them.

They were playing truth and dare...at first but then everyone just decided to fuck ALL...NIGHT/...LONG!

Naruto was getting Hinata doggystyle, Sasuke had Sakura giving him head,Temari had Shikamaru giving HER head, Kiba had Ino against the wall. Neji ahd tenten on the bed on her back. "8 trigrams infinite thrusts technique!!" Neji activated his Byakugan and thrusted in and out super fastly Tenten immediately lost consciousnes...but Neji did not care.

_____________________________________


what do ya think...
Next chapter will be a rap battle...
Sign up to rate and review this story